Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1448

over a year ago anonymously said…
looks like it's just you and me anyways, I'm keeping it open in case something interesting happens but I will try VERY hard to not watch Now What and do my work until Travis Smiley comes on
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
Well, The Mentalist is on now so I am going to watch it or fall asleep, which ever comes first. I can't find Travis on my TV schedule.
over a year ago maverickangel35 said…
I'm still here! Tavis comes on in... what, an hour and a half?
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
Looked again. What is the name of the show because there is nothing as showing under that name on our schedule. DANG!! You will have to give me the play by play anon!
@Belle, do you get PBS??
I think @hughlisafan said for her it was only on tomorrow, which is weird.

this is how it appears for me. the name is just Travis Smiley. I haven't looked on the actual TV yet, I hope it's there, this site has been wrong before.
 @Belle, do you get PBS?? I think @hughlisafan said for her it was only on tomorrow, which is weird.
over a year ago huddylover143 said…
whats going on on the travis show
Hasn't started yet--it shows up on my tv grid as beind on at 10:30
(in 28 minutes) on channel 20 which is WYCC... whatever that is.
WYCC is Chicago's PBS, so it makes sense for you!

apparently I get the Grand-Forks one
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago huddylover143 said…
can someone post the interview with hugh laurie after it comes on
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh kay... it's phillip seymour hoffman... not hugh. Confused.
over a year ago bluehue said…
Yea..I'm seeing Philip Seymour H. too, even tho my television menu is saying (H)ouse actor, Hugh Laurie. Hmmm. I'll watch this thru, and see what may be announced for next program. (I'm on eastcoast/NY-Philadelphia stations).
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
It shows that it will be tomorrow on my schedule.
hmm. I'll let you know what I get at midnight, it clearly says Hugh Laurie on the schedule thing but as I said it has been wrong before.

I'm sure it'll be on YouTube soon anyways.
over a year ago bluehue said…
Hugh is on now in New York...PBS.

Edit: Tavis interview: Is just a nice, simple, relaxed conversation. I enjoyed listening to Hugh of course, (nothing fangirL-wise to buzz about). G'Nite.
over a year ago iignatii said…
Ch 13 cablevision NY. Hugh Laurie Now!!!
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
wink
Good morning ladies, I am sorry I went to bed early yesterday but I was really tired. @Anon forgive me...I keep disappearing before you come ;)

Just wanted to say I love your reasoning and I totally agree with @fran's post which was amazingly well written and voiced many of my thoughts :)

You're terrific ladies ;) I am glad to be a part of this! Cheers!

PS on a side note, without giving anything away b/c @anon don't watch sneak peeks and I don't want to spoil her anything, I think the Huddy dialogue in the second sneak peek is priceless. Apart from the scenario, which is totally hilarious, the exchange is really old-school Huddy but with a softly touch of tenderness in House's tone of voice and in both their smiles and eyes....you know the exchange is quick, sparkling, funny....I don't know, I guess I just missed them so much =,)
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
zzz
Gooood morning!:)

It's a pleasure being here!

I've had a beautiful dream: I could observe Hugh lying on a shore in his underwear, smiling at Lisa who was swimming in the water. I asked him if I could join in sunbathing, but he didn't answer.:(He seemed to enjoy Lisa's company so much, he was not able to hear alien voices like mine.

Oh, but I woke up...
laugh
@Bea-I'm dying to see to second episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
"@Bea-I'm dying to see to second episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO! Indeed XD I was just discussing strategies with @wen...should I wait 2am, get up at 3.30 or wait for 6am? Sounds like I am still on Huddy high :P
 "@Bea-I'm dying to see to segundo episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LMAO! Indeed XD I was just discussing st
I have the same dilemma. I've decided not to stay awake until 2am more weeks, but I don't think I could always keep it...

Huddyness starts to compromise my sleeping period;)
over a year ago sarahousemd said…
smile
@tlh i have have the same dilemma :D i want to stay up till 2am every monday/tuesday but im not sure it's a good idea. So maybe I'll just watch the ep. the day after. But i don't know! It's just sooo exciting!
big smile
Maybe just this one....then I'll go back to my sleeping routine...I hope :p
over a year ago playingcold said…
sunny
Good day, everyone!

There's no way I could watch the episodes live every tuesday night! Too little sleep (3-4 hours) makes @PC gruff. :) And going to bed earlier than other days doesn't work. I can't fall asleep before midnight.
laugh
Hi @PC!

I couldn't do that every Tuesaday either...as soon as I am back studying there's no way I am not gonna fall asleep at 11pm XD
over a year ago playingcold said…
big smile
I know @Bea! I really love House and Huddy but school and RL comes first. That makes me a sane fan! :D
over a year ago ankcuta said…
smile
For me is a tradition that every tuesday I'll be very tired at work...because...from 3:00AM is my heaven's dream...so I can't resist any more minutes! 2 hours of sleep are enough when I'm happy! I lobe Huddy!
wink
TV-Guide top TV Moments....guess the winner?

Best Sexual Healing: The cranky doc of House isn't one to wear his heart on his sleeve, but a long-overdue sex scene between him and Cuddy reveals a surprisingly vulnerability. What starts out somewhat aggressive (Cuddy rips off House's pants) turns tender when Cuddy kisses the gnarly scar on his bum leg. "It's OK. I love you," she says.

Huddy rocks ;)

Proud of you @PC! :)
 TV-Guide topo, início TV Moments....guess the winner? Best Sexual Healing: The cranky doc of House isn't one
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
Jesus sweet God! 4 pages since i've been here last night! You guys are crazy!

Bea, Katia, Fran2, Belle, Blue and true-love-huddy: THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE "Huddy will stay together" group:))))))) It's my latest purpose in life, to promote this idea until i drop dead, so the public pressure against the writers of 'House" will be too grand to resist.

Kidding... I have so much faith in the writers, that they understand the essence of Huddy and House the way we do, that i am really very confident in the future of Huddy. I am sure they will stay true to the deep nature of what they created - they have, so far!!!!

true-love-huddy and fran2: i have enormous admiration for your posts and the way you argumented The Case:) You bring up very interesting angles, that i completely agree with. And you made my heart tumble and my stomach cringe, because you manage to dot the i on many things that i myself think and feel, that fill me with oceans of emotion and tenderness and gratitude. It is a larger than life priviledge to witness this story and these characters.

Fran2: i cried during the premiere and i cried after it too. There are small moments and big moments that move me to tears, and they are all so perfectly, essentially Huddy. The bath scene killed me, it was tender and dear beyond words - her face, the whispering, his voice, the way they both get up... The laptop scene in bed, too - the way he remembers her screen saver from years before, the way he tries to sweep her away, her response - she was gorgeous, an unspeakable glow on her face, the amazing ease of their intimacy, her playful and tender responses, the light in her eyes and face, the tenderness on his... I have tears in my eyes right now, just writing about it.

It's OK to disagree:))) I can honestly say this is the episode when i fell in love with the Lisas for good. I had always loved both of the Lisas, but this time, they knocked my socks off!!!! I had never seen a woman expressing complete love and joy, in such a natural way, with such ease and grace. I am as straight as it gets, but several times during the premiere, i felt like hugging her with all my heart. She was just so lovely...
Hugh - i got used to adoring him... But it is true, he did open a new chapter with this episode. His whispered voice and the way he caresses her hair (in the bathtub) and her back (after the flying across the room sex scene:)))) with his lips and face... Oh, get a grip, Delia! For God's sake, that is quite enough. (editor's note: weeping again, with a look of utter troll stupidity on the face).
Ay, Bea:) Those pics you posted - THAT is what i am talking about! LOOK AT HER!!!!! Would you all just look at her? How can anybody on this planet not fall in love with that woman????? The playful grace on her face, the light she shines around her, the love that simply radiates from her every pore!

Speaking of which. Bea dearest, pages earlier, you quoted two reviews that didn't seem to appreciate the premiere as a whole much (mumbling idiots), but managed to notice the amazing chemistry between Hugh and Lisa. Do you have more of those?:)

What i mean is... WOW. That is so impressive - and we are so NOT insane. The tone, the way it was phrased - especially that "they obviously have genuine affection for each other" - clearly talking about Hugh and Lisa, not Huddy... See? IT IS OBVIOUS, and not just to us, and not just to Huddy fans...

It made me so happy, to see that people are really seeing it. This means that their off screen connection is visible from the airplane... Critics and reviewers don't normally jump to conclusions like this and don't comment on off screen relationships of actors, unless there is something that begs to be talked about!
Don't know... I feel like the world should be falling in love with them head over feet - with Huddy and with Huli, whatever the difference between them might be anymore...
Oh for crap' sake... I have been meaning to re-read the fragments you posted from those reviews (they have been spinning in my head since i read them last night:), but i can no longer locate them. I went back and read everything on many pages, but my son is already on the verge of a breakdown - he needs to go to the park.
Bottom line: Bea, my dear, if you have them at hand, could you post those again? They were awesome expressions of non-Huddy and non-Huli observers, who just couldn't miss the magic between them!
heart
"I had never seen a woman expressing complete love and joy, in such a natural way, with such ease and grace....She was just so lovely...ow can anybody on this planet not fall in love with that woman?The playful grace on her face, the light she shines around her, the love that simply radiates from her every pore"

Celebration pic above them....I love her, heart and soul, I couldn't have phrased it better than you just did =,)

"The tone, the way it was phrased - especially that "they obviously have genuine affection for each other" - clearly talking about Hugh and Lisa"

@DB this one stroke me too. As you said they don't usually do that "jump to conclusions like this and don't comment on off screen relationships of actors, unless there is something that begs to be talked about"

And this fills me with joy and I am proud to watch this show and love them so much =,)

@DB....here are the quotes you asked for ;)

"I’ve always been impressed with the acting on the show, and this episode was no different. Though the plot lacked spirit, the actors did not. Laurie and Edelstein have obvious chemistry. Even without words, you can read the characters’ faces to know what they are thinking"
link

and:

"I was worried that it might seem fake to have them together, but Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein’s natural chemistry are really shining through. They have genuine affection for each other, which is really helping to sell this"
link

Celebration pic below ;)
 "I had never seen a woman expressing complete amor and joy, in such a natural way, with such ease and
mischievous
I am developing a new addiction....damn tool I just discovered :P
 I am developing a new addiction....damn tool I just discovered :P
over a year ago wendus92 said…
big smile
I am loving them!
over a year ago ankcuta said…
I am lobing them to!
over a year ago wendus92 said…
laugh
i forgot to add "b"...unlike house xDDD
over a year ago ilikelisae said…
i am going to see now what again ,bec i miss them ,i did
see them from yesterday
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
@DB just gotta say that you always make me laugh with your mannerisms (i.e. "fro craps sake") lol youre hilarious. When you write this book of yours please continue to speak like that its the essence of you. xD

@Bea I LOVE those pics. I might be stealing them. They could make a great desktop background...lol

Just gotta say that I love all you girls and am happy to see more poeple joining in the discussion and i already cant wait until Selfish and even MORE Huddy moments on Monday. (I feel like within the next month we are going to be on Huddy overload :p)
laugh
Almost 300 replies in one week XD
girls, do you have any tips on how to concentrate on anything other than Huddy/Huli??

I seriously need your help this has become pathetic, I have so much work to accomplish and I can't

in the mean time, here's my background of the moment
 girls, do you have any tips on how to concentrate on anything other than Huddy/Huli?? I seriously ne
big smile
Wow! Love that @anon!!! :D
Hi hi hi. Thank you, Bea my dear!!!!! For the quotes, for your comments and for those amazing pics you collated. It looks sensational, i will stare at those for the rest of my life!!!!!!!

You are right, it is striking. That comment is so personal, even Barbara (major Huddy AND Huli fan) refrains from making such assumptions about their real lives. But i guess it will happen more and more often, since now they are practically living their "secret life" in front of 60 million viewers, who are clearly not blind... EVERYBODY is catching on it!!!!! I'm telling you, i have been in awe all week at how people comment on their chemistry - almost everybody assumes it's a personal thing that transgressed to the screen:)

You know, it makes PERFECT sense now: the reasons why they kept such a low profile in the past months. I mean, even if there were no divorce/marriage complications and no internal guerilla war between "House" fans in regard to Huddy, i think it would have still made sense. Hell, even if they were married it would make sense. They are exposing their intimacy and privacy on screen in every episode now, people watch and are free to comment any way they want... It makes sense not to expose themselves to any more of that in their public appearances as actors...

HuddyJoy: thank you, you are so sweet:) It's how i talk (and it can get much worse, i have a really dirty mouth sometimes, but i try not to get overboard here). And it will never change:))))))

PS: SPOILER:
HURRAY. HURRAY. HURRAY. David Shore said that the "Cuddy's mother" story arc, supposed to last for several episodes, begins in January. Does this sound like a full season of Huddy or what???????? I'm telling you, guys, troubled as they are, they are here to stay! God bless their hearts, superb darlings!
laugh
"EVERYBODY is catching on it!!!!! I'm telling you, i have been in awe all week at how people comment on their chemistry - almost everybody assumes it's a personal thing that transgressed to the screen"

You have no idea how much this means to me =,) I don't know...it fills me with hope.

Little spoilerish comment...@anon stay away :P

BTW looking at the sneak peeks, especially the one I was talking about before, the way she grabs his face so softly..the way he turns at exactly the right time...I don't know. That's old-school Huddy for me, but still, there's sth totally new about their attitude, sth I can't quite put my finger on but that I sense between them. A tenderness maybe...sth that goes beyond the scene itself.

The pic...link I am not sharing it for those who are trying to stay "spoiler-free"

I am not making sense at all XD
"Little spoilerish comment...@anon stay away :P"

haha, I started reading it and then I though NO STOP! I already know that they're introducing Cuddy's mom and I accidentally read something about a *SPOILER* meet the parents arc (damn it, ppl please write spoiler in the titles!!)
but that's all I know, didn't finish @DB's paragraph and yours either. is the pic spoilery??
big smile
Well it's from the latest promo...the scene in Wilson's office :P

"I started reading it and then I though NO STOP!"

Personality change disorder...bad sign XD
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
@Anon, I really admire you))) You haven't seen sneak peeks... How I wish I could have such a strong will)))))
Guys, new press release have you read? My stomach keeps aching...
@Anon, sorry if we are, and probably will, accidentally spoil you. I respect your decision to stay away from spoilers, but we are too much in love, too excited and too high to keep our mouths shut. Our apologies!

@Bea: have you seen Hugh's interview with Tavis Smiley?
There are 2 bits of it posted on youtube and the Huli spot, and the entire interview in audio version on house-md.pl.

There is no big revelation, they talk about music bla bla bla, but there are a couple of things that got me to gasp:

1. Hugh is talking about how he accepted to record the Blues album. He said that, at a different time, he would have answered "i am not ready, i need 10 years to get ready". But now, he thought that, generally in life, we regret the things we don't do, not the ones we do. So he said yes.

This struck me as very significant: again, the positive outlook on life, again, the presumption of change, plus the idea about regretting the things that we don't do... I don't know, just sounds like a man whose life is renewed, you know?:)

2. he was talking about how he began acting, in school, and the top motivation was to get better credit with girls (can't recall the exact formulation he used). And he said that he lost track of that feeling as he grew up, but that "lately", he became aware again of the female part of the audience and the feminine expectations from a performance.

I'm sorry i can't remember this exactly as he said it (the interview is 24 minutes long...). The point is, again, he implied that there was a change in him LATELY, a change that made him more aware of the femine perception of his whole job and creation etc etc...

3. when asked about Huddy, he gave the same explanation we believe in (that the show is not a procedural show, but a character show) and he said this is a gamble with the audience. And he was extremely cute, because he began by saying smth like "in season 7, the show takes on the gamble of getting these two characters in a relationship, House and his boss, Lisa Cuddy".

It was so cute how he said it, using the first name too... I am positive he would have NOT mentioned the first name of any other character, except her. Freudian slip? The two Lisas are one and the same to you, and you needed to utter the name?... Or maybe just tenderness towards the character (and the actress) that stopped him from naming her by just a very impersonal and cold family name?...

4. No wedding ring.

PPS: BEA, have you seen the latest spoilers from Kristin? The link was just posted, it's not very new per se, i heard it before, but it got me hyperventilating with joy, nevertheless...
Where is the new press release???????????
And why are you aching? Will i be aching too?...
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
"Guys, new press release have you read?"

Just read it. This is gonna be pretty interesting. I'm not gonna say anything more, 'cause it's a spoiler.
RELAX! I found it, i read it, i think it's bullshit. The way it's formulated sounds just like Aussiello's "misterious crap".

Honestly, press releases never, EVER give away significant info, only general stuff on the POTW and tiny, tiny details on the personal, characters' stuff, that are almost always blown out of proportion.

(mild) SPOILER ALERT:
Besides, we do not expect them to go through every episode with zero friction, right? This is a process, and it will take time. What we know for sure is that they will make it until at least January together, and Kristin said that KJ suggested to her that they make it the whole season. And another very important person, with magical, transformative powers (that would be me...) says they make it till the end of times. RELAX!!!!!!!