Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1448

over a year ago HuddyBea said…
big smile
I think the combination is perfect! Love the idea both of the theme you set up...but also of the pic. We could do as we want. I mean for instance I set the theme "Cuddy buys House a Christmas present" and the person that take the challenge can then decide to set the next theme or just share a pic and just ask for our imagination to get wild on that pic. Awesome idea :D
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
@BH, trust me, I'm the last person who you should tell 'share thoughts about theme'. :DD I always had lack of imagination)))) I'll think about it, we still have plenty of time :)) *brain storm xD*

@Bea, and what about: we choosing theme and then everyone adding small paragraphs until we decide that story is complete.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Nice one too @Katia! Might be fun! Could come out some crazy stuff! :D I like that!
big smile
"Could come out some crazy stuff! :D I like that!"
Me too))))

I think on hiatus I'll be re-watching Huddy eps))) Luckily I'll be on holidays)))))
over a year ago bluehue said…
@Katia..you have a GREAT imagination..and don't think otherwise!!

@Bea, Yes..I think we can do both of these things we are talking about in the same thread.
We can simply set up the thread as "Huddy Tag-Team Fics/Pics," and run each Fic & Pic for a set amount of days...due to time differences and to give everyone a chance to "add on" sentences or small paragraphs or pics...until as @Katia says..we have run out of time or ideas, then someone decides to post another pic & fic theme...etc.. (Does that make sense?)

I love the Christmas present idea BTW!! That would be fun. (I'm already thinking what presents they would possibly get for each other).
over a year ago anonymously said…
kiss
So if I understand correctly we'd have a theme and or picture and we all write a sentence or short paragraph to keep the story going?

This is going to be fun! Should make the hiatus go by faster
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
smile
I absolutely adore the idea of creating a fanfic story about Them!:))))
We really have to do something that eases our torture in that period, not so far at all...
smile
I absolutely adore the idea of creating a fanfic story about Them!:))))
We really have to do something that eases our torture in that period, not so far at all...
over a year ago bluehue said…
@anony, @tlh..I think you understand and said it just right!

We'll set the thread up to be super easy to follow along...jump in...etc..

No biggie, but @Bea & @Katia..I'll PM you sometime soon (in a day or two) with the thread topic or title & the description..so you can tell me if it makes sense to you & the non-english speakers, and or add your ideas!!

P.S. Or as House has said, "Okay I'll give three ideas and hopefully one won't be stupid." Ha.

Bye 4 now. Later.
kiss
@BH, can't wait to read what you came up with)))) see you later))
heart
I'm so happy that I posted it twice!:)

Girls, I've just rewatched "Massage therapy"...Did you notice their faces in the last eating-together Huddy-scene when Cuddy asks if he wants more meat, and he replies "Yes,please"?:)House's little nice and naughty smile...Undescribable!
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
heart
yeah your right damm he has a killer smile doesnt he
Yes I must admit that in this concrete scene physical contact can be replaced by this meaningful glimpse and smile!:)
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Love House being polite and nice to Cuddy in the last scene...theory about Unplanned Parenthood. (spoilers) I think House has on the same tshirt (shakespeare twitter) in the global promo as he did in that huge promo for season 7 that showed him lying in bed with Cuddy looking worried. A post at LJ thought that too. Maybe after Rachel swallows the dime House stays awake all night worried that she isd going to die ROFL He would bond in a weird, Housian way with her if he was worried about her because isn't parenting all about worrying? ;)
I was stupid and read past the spoiler warning! :P
I think that theory makes sense
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
I am horrible...I keep looking around thinking we should have more spoiler promos or pics for the next episode...I think this summer when we got the three promos in one night set the bar to high...now I expect it :)
I was just talking about that with Bea today. They gave us a bunch of promo pics for the next episodes last week and now we get nothing!
They do like to mess with us
big smile
Hey guys are we still voting to determinate the nominees? I am confused!! XD Anyway I shared the links to vote on each spot. It's lots of categories but you can also vote just for the ones you fancy, as they say in that wonderful country named England :D

No ok I get it...these are still the nominees...just those. It says that the top five will become the official nominees XD

link

You can start from here and enter as a guest, or you can try the links I have posted on the spots. Hopefully they work *goes check*
over a year ago fran2 said…
hmmm
@bea "Hey guys are we still voting to determinate the nominees? I am confused"
me too o_O I'm still voting in Favorite TV drama - Favorite TV drama actor - Favorite TV drama actress. BUT are you sure that we can vote repeatedly?

Good Monday anyway :-)
laugh
yes you can vote as many times as you want. Positive. And this is to determine the final top 5 nominees so VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION LISA, HUGH, HOUSE, FAVORITE TV OBSESSION !!!!!
laugh
ok, another question....because I'm hard on the uptake XD

FAVORITE TV OBSESSION: what should I write? and where???
wink
There's a white, blank box on the left at the bottom of all the nominees...you have to write House there and put a tick ;)
kiss
ok darling. and we vote here too?

link
laugh
Ah yes, I forgot! XD Anyway I have posted all the direct links around in each spot so you should get confused. Hopefully XD
spent most of the morning votring goin to get my friends to do the same come on people get voting hugh lisa and the house team need us
over a year ago ilikelisae said…
iam VOTING
Happy Monday!
and keep voting, whatever this will determine.
cake
Ok, so instead of studying I'm voting...insane, but much more interesting!

BTW, today we can see our admired House together with cute Rachel, cuter Wilson and with our cutest Cuddy!;)Are we prepared?
big smile
I am always ready ;) But I am proud to say I am not restless as usual. I can't wait to watch it of course but I have apparently acquired some self-control :P

On the other hand, I have already voted countless times XD I can't be that normal, after all...the fangirl inside me struggles to get out XD

I heard on TW how it goes. This voting phase goes on for a month more or less. Than at the beginning of decemeber we will have the top 5 list of nominees for each category and we'll have a month to vote for the winner :)

I guess I'll die voting XD Especially for Lisa! Damn she deserves to win and we're gonna make sure she does, but first VOTE GUYS!!! Vote for her to be in the final top 5 list! VOTE VOTE VOTE!
over a year ago ilikelisae said…
me too i cant wait to see lisa win keep voting please
Lisa has never won a big award for just her (as in for Actress and not as part of a show) it's insane, as sinful as Hugh not winning an Emmy. So we have to make sure she gets it :P
big smile
"As sinful as Hugh not winning an Emmy"

I am on it, I am on it. Voting like crazy as studying! Each 30 minutes more or less :P
All my faith rests in you Bea!
I'll try to vote as much as I can too.
I should be at college doing some work but iinstead I am voting its insane i have no self control lol I am so ready for tonight house babysiting is going to be cute. on the other hand about rachel i have had a thought what if wilson says she swallowed a dime to mess with house ok that me thinking out loud but i can so see it
laugh
Stop talking about the ep please!!!!! XD I am already giving some thought to watch it live at 2am XD!!!

OK, if my teacher answers my mail and tells me I don't have to be at the university tomorrow, 'cause she can easily send me the files by mail, we all know I won't be able to resist XD
I'm also thinking that I won't be able to stay away, who am I kidding, study of watch House, we all know what will win.
heart
sorry Bea I have to stop myself. I was discussing it with my lecturer yes she is a huddy fan too ok shutting up now
kiss
@Bea-Please stay awake!:D

I always have a feeling I'm the only Europian Huddy-fan who watches the episode live in the middle of the night...I had planned this "insanity" only for the premiere, but my curiosity was always stronger than my sleepiness. And I don't regret it, I'm proud of it...:)
Still I wouldn't feel so alone if I knew someone else has insomnia too...:)
over a year ago evropia said…
wink
You're not alone....I always sty awake till 3am to watch House...and i have no regrets...I may be obsessed but i really don't care....
kiss
@evropia

Feel much better;)
I am up as well to at least 3am do I regret it no I am the only member of my house thats up late that watches house do I care no thank god I have a tuesday off
smile
I have classes but i watch it anyway...I couldn't sleep knowing that now a new episode is aired and i'm not watcing it...so i take the easy way...Better sleepy and happy than ok and frustrated...
smile
"I had planned this "insanity" only for the premiere, but my curiosity was always stronger than my sleepiness"

Same here. My BF was teasing my strong will last time XD I had sweared to myself it would be the last time, EACH TIME, and here I am, planning to make pop-corns or eating cereals...I am hopeless XD

Ok so count me in! ;)
Bea you are not hopeless you are a fan the same as all us and the fact of the matter we cant sleep wherever we are. We all house/ huddy fans that enjoy in our favourte guity pleasure and thats just the way it is
smile
I accepted this part of myself a long time ago..This is something i'm doing only for myself so i really don't care how insane i might look...House is House and a diehard fan is a diehard fan....
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
I will be watching it but it is normal tme for me. My cheating is now when I am suppose to be working and I am voting.
good afternoon to all you wonderful aldies.

I think this is probably my favorite just because of how caught up Hugh seems to be.
Gone to vote one more time.

PS; I would still love to watch with you ladies.
 I will be watching it but it is normal tme for me. My cheating is now when I am suppose to be working
big smile
Αll the House-Huddy-Huli_etc fans are welcome to the madness...
mischievous
we are a insane bunch arent we lol ok on the voting thing a few of mates asked me how many times have you voted. My reply lost count after 30 I was told I was insane but i didnt care off to vote again seriously i need a intervention fast lol
so, my vote choices:

Favorite TV Drama: House
Favorite TV Drama Actor: Hugh Laurie
Favorite TV Drama Actress: Lisa Edelstein
Favorite TV Obsession: House (in Other)
Favorite TV Doctor: Gregory House, and Lisa Cuddy (in Other)

Have I forgotten anyone? Perhaps Foreman??!! Because I don't want favoritism...XD XD XD

I'll be out of this insane place from now till tomorrow because I don't want to know anything about the episode before watching it on my own and if I stay here you get me crazy ;-)
*hoping for a BIG BIG BIG make out (or more)*
We're voting like crazy. No way no one of them won't win)))))