Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1448

over a year ago HuddyBea said…
Ahah! Don't hide sweetie XD I don't really know what's worse...believing writers will break them apart and be ready for the worst to come OR believe they won't do that and experiencing the hardest slap in the face ever XD

I do believe they should last. Realistically speaking, were them real people I would believe in their love to have the odds to last. But we are on TV...I fear that mostly.
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
meh
"But we are on TV...I fear that mostly."

We can surely expect Hugh&Lisa to be together(even without going to public). But we can't know for sure what's gonna happen to Huddy. Huli depends only on Hugh and Lisa's decisions, opposite is Huddy, which depends on writers' decisions, what's better for the show. You can't re-write real life, as can fiction story...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
My dear, dear girls!
Here is the schizofrenic side of Delia:

1. my Huddy heart: i am TERRIFIED to death of Huddy ever being over. Cannot conceive it. It will kill me. I could barely survive, so much pain in my heart, the "Huddy not yet together" era. To see them together, to experience the magic, and then have to face a universe without Huddy in it... I can't bear thinking of it, because i am seriously afraid i will need medication - no, this is not a joke!:(

2. My rational brain: i work very hard at analyzing the show in its whole, based on my psychological education and experience. And i have developed a very complex theory on how the character of House was written, psychologically speaking. I analyzed his childhood, his traumas, his life as an adult, his important relationships, his definitory traits, the reccuring themes, his personality, his sub- and unconscious. And i verified my theory against the evolution of the show. And i was right. Season 6 confirmed my theory in every way, the evolution of Huddy confirmed it, the season 7 premiere confirmed it...
I am not the only one to see it. You can find many smart and educated people that comment on Barbara's, who share my point of view - on everything about House's psychology, and on Huddy.
And the conclusion is that the inner coherence of the show and the psychological continuity of the character point to Huddy staying together, through thick and thin. House will never be happy, his wounds are too severe. But he can find a sort of balance and meaning in a dysfunctionally functional relationship with Cuddy.
And i think this is the outcome the writers will choose, because the other possibility is complete destruction for House - which no producer in his right mind would do, it would be like killing off Harry Potter!

PS: anon and Bea: i think we saw new and personal sides of both Hugh and Lisa this ep. She, too, was sweet beyond words in her intimacy. I actually fell more in love with her than with him after the premiere, which speaks for itself!

PPS: anon, you are the sweetest person:) Thank you:)
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
My dream for Huddy would be for them to remain together through the tough deals that life hands them. Life is tough enough and those two don't typically deal with life that well to begin with. I don't think it would take anything away from the show if they stayed together and yet experienced a lot of lifes ups and downs because THIS is how life is. I love my husband, but not every day is wine and roses.
I think that the people who would bitch about them staying together are those who haven't lived enough of life to know how bittersweet every day can be.
kiss
"House will never be happy, his wounds are too severe. But he can find a sort of balance and meaning in a dysfunctionally functional relationship with Cuddy."

Finally!! This is the formulation of my thoughts I was looking for)))
big smile
"House will never be happy, his wounds are too severe. But he can find a sort of balance and meaning in a dysfunctionally functional relationship with Cuddy....the other possibility is complete destruction for House - which no producer in his right mind would do, it would be like killing off Harry Potter"

Ahah, you're right @DB! And the truth is I totally share your viewpoint and as you said, I hope writers and creators are smart enough to aknowledge that too. I am 100% with you.

"I actually fell more in love with her than with him after the premiere, which speaks for itself!"

God, what's happening to us all? XD I think I have developed a serious crush on the woman XD I worship her...she is too gorgesous, too sweet, too delicate and adorable =,) I swear I am straight, though....
 "House will never be happy, his wounds are too severe. But he can find a sort of balance and meaning
over a year ago sarahousemd said…
big smile
i don't ever hope that huddy will end! And i don't think that the writers have waited 6 seasons to bring them together and then suddenly break them up again.. I think they know that it'll make the fans CRAZY!! :) But huddy will never be perfect, they'll always have their problems, but i think that their love will be strong enough :)
wink
"I don't think it would take anything away from the show if they stayed together and yet experienced a lot of lifes ups and downs because THIS is how life is"

No comments. I'll just nod widely at this ;)

PS I am astonished. I wouldn't have ever dared to think so many of us had such high expecations and hopes for Huddy to actually last....I thought me, @Belle and @DB would be some white flies...
You're not alone @Bea :) I just found this page 5 days ago and I'm soooo relieved that i'm not the only super-fan :D none of me friends likes house so now I have finally found someone to talk to about it :)
laugh
"none of me friends likes house"

Why are we all scattered around the planet? LOL! Couldn't God spread some of us in the same area...geez...would have been easier to stay in touch XD
big smile
I totally agree xD lol. But that's the great thing about the internet though ;)
big smile
yeah but would be nice watching and holding hands jumping with someone now and then XD
mischievous
"Couldn't God spread some of us in the same area...geez...would have been easier to stay in touch XD"

*thinking about changing the place of living*
laugh
Yea that's right xD to share the excitement, and go crazy! lol
laugh
Maybe it's healthier this way...I don't know. If I had a pal here, I would probably spend hours talking about House. Which I already do you might observe. Right. But interent gives me the illusion I am not that addicted. But luckly I won't be on vacation for ever XD
over a year ago bluehue said…
WOW, great posts! Just a little more food for thought....

Both Hugh & House seem to think happiness is overrated, that looking at life thru rose colored glasses is an irrational way to live, a kind of sickness..even pysychiatric disorder.

As for House, some of the "science of happiness" research indicates that "happy people" who have an "everything is fine" attitude may have a lesser motivation for analytical thought..which House thrives on..his diagnostic skill. It is..and will be okay and fitting for House not to be a happy. Cuddy will probably understand that..because she appreciates his genius..no matter what happens.
laugh
Love when you come around @BH. Apparently you agree with us, but your phrasing always challenges my language skills LOL! XD Or maybe it's just that it's 11pm and I can't think straight anymore. Ahah! Today...I don't remember where, you wrote a post and I spent sth like 5 minutes looking up for at least three words you used and combined in a way that let me absolutely speachless XD Wilson's style I guess :P Love you!
 amor when you come around @BH. Apparently you agree with us, but your phrasing always challenges my l
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
@DB-"And the conclusion is that the inner coherence of the show and the psychological continuity of the character point to Huddy staying together, through thick and thin."

Absolutely. Huddy-haters don't understand that we are not waiting for an unreal, cheesy, common, not-authentic soup-opera-like relationship between House and Cuddy, that would surely destroy the show. We wouldn't be satisfied with that kind of stuff!!

This romance does NOT destroy the show just because it's necessary, obvios and most of all, authentic. As you mentioned @DB, the show confirms the possible psychological theories about the two characters, which proves that the exploration of their relationship is not happening because of the pressure of the fans, it's the consequence of their natural connection existing for so long.

But House is not a perfect, normal, average man. He's an emotionally injured and unhappy character, but it doesn't exclude the possibility of a love relationship. Naturally it's going to be difficult, but we are willing to face the problems, because we are interested in seeing the beauty of authenticity and not in suffering the false beauty of perfection.

So if their relationship lasts, that can be obviously supported by rational arguments. I really want them to stay together so much, but only if the show stays realistic...
laugh
kind of true. It might end with sitting all day watching house xD And that's probably not too healthy cause there's a real world too, but sure fun lol :D
heart
"Huddy-haters don't understand that we are not waiting for an unreal, cheesy, common, not-authentic soup-opera-like relationship between House and Cuddy, that would surely destroy the show"

"But House is not a perfect, normal, average man. He's an emotionally injured and unhappy character, but it doesn't exclude the possibility of a love relationship. Naturally it's going to be difficult, but we are willing to face the problems, because we are interested in seeing the beauty of authenticity and not in suffering the false beauty of perfection"

WOW! Kudos @TLH :D
"Couldn't God spread some of us in the same area...geez...would have been easier to stay in touch XD"

Good question.So why not????:)
laugh
"Good question.So why not????:)"

So we all need to choose one place to move to, and live there together XDDD
I already can see this memorial monument: "This where lived crazy Huli/Hugh Laurie/Lisa Edelstein/Huddy/Cuddy/House's fans. They did amazing amount of work to make Hugh&Lisa went public, to make Huddy never-ending and just had fun"
cake
I can imagine our tired and fanatic faces sitting in a desert island with no food, no water, no bed just one DVD-recorder with the House season 7 premiere within, and just smiling after watching that 1.000.000 times!!!

Sounds great!!!:)
big smile
"So we all need to choose one place to move to"

I heard LA sounds like an interesting city ;)
mischievous
"DVD-recorder with the House season 7 premiere within, and just smiling after watching that 1.000.000 times!!!"

and this vid(plus paley one), that's all I need for desert island
mischievous
"I heard LA sounds like an interesting city ;)"

And I also heard being paparazzi is very fun)))))
over a year ago playingcold said…
big smile
Hey! Sorry I haven't been here all day, I was and I am fucking tired but I had to see what you were talking about today :)

@TLH -- Great thoughts! ;)

That would be awesome. Europe is also too big for the European Huddies and the also the States. And Asia, and Australia... I wish we could teleport!
laugh
"I can imagine our tired and fanatic faces sitting in a desert island with no food, no water, no bed just one DVD-recorder with the House season 7 premiere"

HAHAH xD it would probably be like that
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
Didn't know where to put this so I thought I'd post it here?

I had a thought. Cuddy says she can't go to Normandy until 2 weekends from now... Got me thinking of the beaches of Normandy.. Maybe beach pics are not from the NJ shore but the beaches of Normandy? Maybe. Probably not but just a thought.
@houseluva8, I thought about it today. It is very possible. But maybe instead of going to Normandy(?) they decided to go on a date somewhere in the town
heart
"Maybe beach pics are not from the NJ shore but the beaches of Normandy?"

I think you're right @H. I have thought about that too ;)

BTW I was off reading @mav's latest update. It's adorable. You should read it!
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
Thats why I figured most likely not, but I thought it might be an option since they were talking about it.. :/
surprise
"reading @mav's latest updates. It's adorable. You should read it!"

What? Where? What did I miss???
Just Friends, new chappie!
link
big smile
On the Huli spot....49 chapter of Just Friends ;)
kiss
@Bea, at the same time. Again.
We. Are. Telepathic.
I have no doubt now.
laugh
"We. Are. Telepathic.
I have no doubt now"

We don't need teleporting us @PC...we are tuned anyway LoL XD The power of Huddy ;)
laugh
People are cracking me up on the sneak peeks LOL! They keep saying Foreman is an Huddy shipper XD LMAO! Sounds like when Wikipedia added House was Cuddy's boyfriend and TW crashed trending this news that wiki was a Huddy XD XD XD
laugh
@Bea, I commented on the third sneak peak and I went farther! XD
What's LOLMAO @PC?! XD XD XD You're awesome XD

Damn it, I wanted to watch an ep of Cold Case but it's still downloading...what do I do now? I need sth else...Mad Men once again I can't. Maybe True Blood? I need to start the new season...I just watched one of Without A Trace and I think I'll quit that one. Boring.

Cast your vote....I can't make up my mind :P
wink
Maybe I'll better read after all....
 Maybe I'll better read after all....
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Bea - Ok, on to whether it will last or not I need to be honest. Against my better judgment, as far as I prefer usually not saying this out loud for obvious reasons and consequences to my poor, weak, Huddy heart....I think they'll last. They'll face all sorts of heartbreaking difficulties but they'll last. Their love will protect them against every possible catastrophic prediction.

OMG I said that XD

*goes hiding*
There you go girl. They will break-up but they will rise again. This is like the greatest love in TV history. They will go down in the books as being the best super-couple of our time. But he is probably going to get back on vicodin. It depends how long they take the show. If we want 3 more seasons it can't be perfect. It can be hot!!!
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
I forgot the pic.
 I forgot the pic.
over a year ago fran2 said…
It's becoming increasingly difficult to chase you ... you all write too much! Sneak peeks???????? Vade retro satana!! I feel like a virgin XD

Anyway thanks for the go-ahead :-)), I write my random impressions below.
Watching 'Now What' I was deeply moved by the mutual declarations of love of House and Cuddy, because both were consistent with themselves and "who" they are and above all they both are laid bare by the enormous effort to declare what they have always struggled to said to each other. I'm not ashamed to say that they made me cry.
I don't know if any of you have seen 'Scenes from a Marriage' by Ingmar Bergman, a movie that initially presented the two main characters as a couple in enviable position and serenity, then following the separation, a series of wrenching tug. The movie's moral is: I can't live either with you or without you.
(a person in BB blog recalled me later that the movie had already been cited by House in 'Baggage' and, curiously, I didn't remember that reference. So, reflecting about this coincidence, I came to the conclusion that probably my conscious side didn't remember it but certainly my unconscious did. For me this is further evidence that House speaks on many levels and that it needs to be understood during a long process of assimilation. Perhaps we all, House's addicted, need a digestive system similar to that of ruminants.... or we already have it and don't know yet).
Always in reference to this movie I think that the love story between House and Cuddy seems to follow an inverted path. If we go back in time we realize that we've seen them from afar, somewhat close but far apart. We have seen these two wonderful characters walk "together and away" for six long years of their and our lives (it's impressive if I think about all this time!!). So after all this time can we say that we know them a little? :-) Yes? Ok, then I can say that I think that House and Cuddy embody all the moods that gives or requires love and this is why I love them so much: because they are "unreal"...real! And this gives me hope in the duration of their relationship. Call me insane.
One of the scenes I most appreciated is near the final, while Cuddy is going away and she realizes that House is dismayed, frightened, tormented, doubting, puzzled and in need of reassurance. And she understand all this emotions with her heart. In this little scene the writers (and obviously HL and LE) have been able to make it clear, and very gently, that kind of deep emotional connection between these two human beings.
In addition to this we can't overlook the fact that House always knows when Cuddy is lying, and he understands it interpreting her body language (he said it and she has not denied).

Perhaps that's why the promos, so focused on sex, have disturbed me. Because they didn't correspond to the profound truth of this episode. Sex has been just a "vehicle", a tool to further test the undeniable complementarity between them. The bath scene when House says "I was so waiting for you to ask" made me melt because I found it full of tenderness (I'd have liked to hear in the background the Elvis’ song "Love me tender").

At this point, although we are only at the very beginning, I do think this season could be unforgettable.

@belle0308: "I don't think it would take anything away from the show if they stayed together and yet experienced a lot of lifes ups and downs because THIS is how life is. I love my husband, but not every day is wine and roses. I think that the people who would bitch about them staying together are those who haven't lived enough of life to know how bittersweet every day can be."

Nothing to add, what you wrote is right, true, wise, realistic and undeniable.

@delia_beatrice
I'm in love with your schizofrenic side :-)

P.S. sorry women, but I have to disagree about a "small detail"...I like Lisa very much but I love Hugh in a luxurious way, perhaps because of the 17-inc??? XD XD
over a year ago maverickangel35 said…
Dude, Bea, you commented on JF before you even read it--you crack me up, I love it... :)

I just realized today when watching Now What (again) that the look on Hugh's face and the way his voice sounded when he said "Tell me any of that isn't true" or whatever the line was... that is EXACTLY how I pictured Hugh in Just Friends, saying "Tell me to stop/stay." It was... kind of creepy. lol
over a year ago anonymously said…
kiss
I love you ladies, I feel like I'm not really procrastinating when I read your posts, they're all so intelligent and deep and I actually feel like I'm almost learning something (I probably am).
Just wanted to say that.

Also @fran: "Perhaps that's why the promos, so focused on sex, have disturbed me. Because they didn't correspond to the profound truth of this episode."
this is what I felt and couldn't explain. thank you

@mav. now I want to go re-read chapter 9 or whichever it was (for about the 6th time) just to picture it with that intonation!
When I come here and read I just realize that there are others in the world that really, REALLY understand. I completely without provocation gave a minute by minute account of the bath scene to one co-worker today and the scenes with Wilson to the other.
They tend to look at me with pity as I ramble on with starry eyes about Huddy.
I am POSITIVE as soon as I go to lunch they mock me behind my back.

I am safe here...lol.
you ARE safe here!
and I am pathetic, it's stronger than me I jsut started watching it AGAIN and I'm not done my essay. I know I'll regret this...but I just can't.
My mom is watching Grey's upstairs and I'm not even tempted to join her, I used to be obsessed with that show but HOUSE has taken over my entire brain!
crap crap crap!!
I keep stumbling upon pictures of next episode!!
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!
I shouldn't come on fanpop, it's too dangerous.
damn it
DO NOT LEAVE!! STAY!!

Fanpop is the only place worth going to anymore.