Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1448

over a year ago bluehue said…
smile
Hey ALL..@Bea.
FYI: I will post the HUDDY FanFic Forum Thread by tomorrow as WE discussed recently & get it started. It will be easy to understand, so no need to bother you @Bea & @Katia. I'll make changes if need be..via your suggestions. Also, I see everyone is very busy (me too)..so our group fanfic thread will be up and running...no pressure though! Meh!

SO, some one else should probably start the new "general discussion" thread.

LOVED the episode BTW, and I'm going to read all of you with my hot cocoa later.

I like when WIlson says something like, "House! The men's room is no place for..."
House: "Is there such a place?!" (Ha..saying there is NOT a "no place" for sex).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
"House found himself more and more involved with the baby until forgetting about his patient. Life works like that too. You develop priorities: at the moment House's prioririty is Cuddy."

Wow @Bea, your whole post gave me a different way of seeing the ep. I feel like this happens to me with every new episode this season: the actual 40-something minutes goes by way to fast, and I have a hard time processing what has happened. It's only after I've rewatched it a couple times and read people's different opinions about it that I can pick up on the subtleties. Now I see how House became more concerned with Rachel than his patient, because his relationship with Cuddy (I almost said Huddy...xD) is the most important thing in his life right now. I can't expect things to be the same as they were in previous seasons, because the fact is THEY AREN'T. But I agree, this change isn't a bad thing. I really think that Huddy is helping House change for the better. Of course, he'll never be a saint, because then, as Lisa once said, the show would be called "Home". However, I can see how the show will adapt around this slightly changed House, and settle into a new and improved version of the old format.

@BH Yay for the Huddy FF Thread! I'm going to be depending on that to get me through these cruelly long hiatuses...I just read @mav's short fic (I, along with everyone else, was hooked by Just Friends on the Huli spot, but she is just as amazing at writing Huddy), and it just brought a smile to my face. It's ridiculous how a little bit of Huddy can just brighten my day...anyways, I'm excited for the FFs to come!

And we're starting a new discussion thread? I think I remember you talking about this before, but do we need one? You definitely had a good reason, but I don't remember...is it because this thread is getting too big?
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
laugh
Well we could hit 1000 replies first ;) and then move on XD love to have goals to accomplish :P
 Well we could hit 1000 replies first ;) and then mover on XD amor to have goals to accomplish :P
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
heart
should have know that pic would come sooner or later I am of to watch the ep again

btw no complaints i just love it
big smile
BTW Love the notes of this review.

1. Rachel barely spoke during this episode, but she knew enough to implicate House about the dime? Love it even if it's ridiculous.
2. "She opened up a Chinese food bag to eat money. What an idiot!"
3. Did that men's room scene imply that House and Cuddy had sex in the bathroom?
4. "I know about the Jew, the black and the croc hunter, but when did our Asian persuasion on?"
5. House telling Cuddy 'I'm just new to all this," while looking for a dime in Rachel's stool was perfect. New, indeed.
6. House and Cuddy are still using sex as a bargaining tool, but they are now sleeping in the same bed together. Some forward motion, but not much. Let's see if these two can connect at a deeper level. This would require some deeper writing, so basically watch this episode, and go in the opposite direction.

link

Maybe she has been really a little bit too harsh. The ep worked for me, it was enjoyable and yes of course I'd like Huddy to be explored on a more deeper level but I remember this timee last year I wasn't satisfied either....the dictator thing didn't buy me. Chameron I couldn't care less. Huddy was still non-existent. The only interesting thing was House and his baby steps. So I'll give them time hoping eps are going to get better and better. I agree on some levels on what she says, although I don't think she got the meaning of the ep....I think they are concern to put Huddy into too much of a challenge making it all too overlydramatic...or maybe they are just saving the real scary stuff for after Christmas...which is scary indeed.

It's always difficult to judge a season from this perspective. Last one for me was torture but I love it to the core now. All in all it's perfect just the way it is. I even liked Epic Fail more when I rewatched it, although some ep will never win my heart for sure.

I have just one question

What does being on the nose mean too!!!!???? XD XD I can't find it!!!
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
@Bea @HL-I agree with you in that House's priority is Cuddy now, and since Rachel is an important part of her life, in this ep the little girl had this role.
We can't deny season 7 is really different with the exploration of their relationship. I think House's character hasn't changed, but developed. The show is the same, House is the same, but his character has undoubtedly enriched, which was not previously seen to emerge. Indeed, he will never be perfect, but such a wonderfully deep love and affection he feels for Cuddy, instinctively compels him to try. This internal impulsive force can really make him better, as Cuddy is in this hope too.
crying
"Indeed, he will never be perfect, but such a wonderfully deep love and affection he feels for Cuddy, instinctively compels him to try. This internal impulsive force can really make him better, as Cuddy is in this hope too"

*cries* wonderfully said *cries*
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
I really enjoyed this ep))) It was so funny. This what I really missed in this season - jokes and really funny moments. Writers developing House from his *desperately looking for right word in English* let's say mature side. Babysitting, trying-not-to-hurt-Cuddy-too-much thing are pretty interesting to watch))))

I'm too tired. *went to watch 'Who's your daddy'* Nostalgia took over me last days))))
heart
I must quote @Bea in quoting @TLH

"Indeed, he will never be perfect, but such a wonderfully deep love and affection he feels for Cuddy, instinctively compels him to try. This internal impulsive force can really make him better, as Cuddy is in this hope too"

That just sums it up too beautifully. It had to be double-quoted. :)

@Bea "On the nose" means "exactly". I haven't heard that expression used too much, so I'm a little iffy on how someone would use it. I think if you said "you're on the nose" then that would mean "you're exactly right."

Wait a minute, I just read the BuddyTV review and saw the context that the expression was used in, and my definition doesn't really make sense. Which is strange because I Googled it and got the same definition...maybe this lady used it the wrong way?
I haven't read BuddyTV review, but here, in my country, 'on your nose' means sth very obviously or clear to understand
@Bea @HL-Thanks, that's my true faith!

I believe in Him:
 @Bea @HL-Thanks, that's my true faith! I believe in Him:
heart
Ugh. That pic. HOTNESS. OVERLOAD.
laugh
omg the pic dies where's bea cause she will die as well
laugh
Bea, where are you? People want to see you "dying" XDDD
 Bea, where are you? People want to see you "dying" XDDD
come on people hugh is so freaking hot damm that pic as well dying again
over a year ago evropia said…
heart
Give me a minute....my eyes just fell on the floor...Damn he's hot....
big smile
big thanks to @wendus for making this screencaps

*sign* :))
 big thanks to @wendus for making this screencaps *sign* :))
yeah he is he is like a fine wine he gets better with age come on bea where are you are missing out on his hotness
g
mischievous
I am on them XD droolling XD XD collecting them all XD saving them on my laptop XD XD

Good Lord...
 I am on them XD droolling XD XD collecting them all XD saving them on my laptop XD XD Good Lord...
They already saved on my laptop as well damm that man is so hot one of them is actually is my background thanks for the pics people
wink
Mmm...background uh? This scene is too freaking cute...where's @Delia BTW? And @Belle? We miss them around here...
 Mmm...background uh? This scene is too freaking cute...where's @Delia BTW? And @Belle? We miss them a
yeah that one is cute as well was contplating havng one as a background changed my mind though which happens a lot with me lol
I like this song *goes to download*
over a year ago evropia said…
I've seen the episode already 3 times...Is it November 8 already...?I already need my fix..
over a year ago sarahousemd said…
can't decide which one of these amazing pics should be as my background ;)lol dilemma!
laugh
So strange looking at that video...he is so different now =,) And God at 00:50...he is hot! XD
wink
Ok, the "sleeping-together" pic is my background!!!Can't believe, they are incredibly cute and adorable!!!Cuddy's arm on House's, and they are so close, so in love, so tenderly intertwining. We can see already, House missed exactly THIS SLEEPING POSITION in "Massage therapy", waking up alone with that said puppy-face.
heart
There are some serious sparks flying in the Huli spot, so I thought I'd take refuge here :D Huddy's a lot safer...

Anyways, I just found this vid on Youtube, and fell in love with the song. Watching old vids also really shows how far House (the show and the character) has come, and really make me wish that I had started watching the show earlier...the fact that Huddy happened would have been all the more sweeter. Not that it isn't already, though. Aaahhh just pure love for the whole thing :)
heart
The whole song (the Huddy vid cuts it a bit short at the end)...it really is beautiful :')
heart
I can't decide, but I am love this this look...
 I can't decide, but I am amor this this look...
what not to love he is so hot
heart
I am off to bed guys. It's been a nice day around here (well, some messy stuff totally pointless apart).

I am so happy we got all those amazing pics of the two of them :D we do are content with so little...the day they'll give us another passionate kiss, I'll be ready to die happily...although I am not sure I'll survive the shock XD I might seriously risk to faint but I'd really like some great fight and then making-up sex. And I don't give a damn about seeing the sex...I want to see the kiss =)

Bye all! Take care and see you tomorrow!

PS The look of love...
 I am off to cama guys. It's been a nice dia around here (well, some messy stuff totally pointless apar
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
Aaaa... What is the Huli spot on fire for? Am i missing something?...

On the other hand, i couldn't have been happier about the Huddy evolution so far and that is all i'm saying (i said the rest on Barbara's).

Season 7, eps 1 to 5, if i die right now, i will not have had an empty life! PERFECT. PERFECT approach so that we can see just how much they love each other + how good they are together + how House looks like when he's happy and in love + how good the chances are that they can stay together.

I swear to God - SERIOUSLY - that after these 5 episodes, i cannot imagine, for the life of me, why they would ever break up. This is a couple that has overcome all obstacles so far and they are built to last.
sweet dreams Bea
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
I wanted to see a little bonding between House and Rachel but I think they're taking it slow to be realistic. My favorites were Wilson being so dorky, House telling him "She hates that moose.", and House calling Rachel "sweetie" even if he was just trying to get her to open her mouth before she swallowed the item. Oh to be a fly on the wall after Rachel ratted House out at the end. I wonder if he climbed through the window :) Rachel looking at him like he was a weirdo while going through her diaper was hysterical too, and it was so real when she ran away from him at the beginning.
giggles: someone needs to claim that as their screename Shehatesthatmoose@fanpop.com
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
Shehatesthatmoose@fanpop.com
@mysuspicionis - tell me how to change it and I will

ROTFL
monkey
you can't change fanpop names without losing all your stuff :( We need a displayed quote feature under our icons or something...
SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!!!!!
Have you guys read the press releases for the next three eps?
Three things stick out: apparently, a big Huddy bump in "Office Politics" - medical decision that is very controversial and puts Huddy in danger - or so they say. I say: HUGE opportunity for those dramatic displays of passion we want, as Cuddy or House (most likely Cuddy) decide that they can forgive and understand and support each other through anything.

Dangerous situation for House himself in "A Pox on our House" - as we saw in the promotional photos. Hopefully, a time to realize how lucky they are to be alive and together.

Apparently, the beginning of the end for Sam and Wilson is in this episode, and i think they break up in "Small Sacrifices".

All three eps sound sensational. I think we are safe to assume Huddy is fine after all three.
PS: Aussiello, i take it this was what you were talking about?...
SPOILER...................................­...­...­...­.

We know House and Cuddy have to be together when Cuddy's mom comes.
Well, personally, i KNOW they have to be together until the sun drops on our heads and the universe becomes bright pink with turquoise stripes and chocolate dots.

But i know what you mean. They are safe through these eps:)))))
over a year ago anonymously said…
I was all excited to see @Delia had posted something and it turns out it was a spoiler that I don't want to read. lol
I guess I'll have to go read BBarnett's review and your comments
cool
"and the universe becomes bright pink with turquoise stripes and chocolate dots." If those are literal chocolate dots then we will have two great things!

heart
*****SPOILER DISCUSSION ALERT*****

@DB I'm also excited about possible Huddy problems, as they provide chances for some passionate make-up or I'm-so-glad-you're-not-dead sex. I can tell that I'm going to love "A Pox on Our House", since House's life is going to be in danger, which must inevitably result in the heart-wrenching moments from "Last Resort" times a bajillion. I'm looking forward to something along the lines of @mav's short fic about it...aaahhh how unbearable these hiatuses are going to be :(

And personally, I thought the slight spoilers about Wilson and Sam meant that they were going to get married or something, not break up. Their relationship has definitely taken a back-back seat in this season. In fact, it's basically in the trunk now. I find myself not really caring at all about them, though, which I find cruel because I love Wilson, but which is also pretty normal. HUDDY IS LIFE!!!!
"*****SPOILER DISCUSSION ALERT*****"

*sigh*
fine then. I'll study :P
heart
@anon Haha sorry about that! Umm, so...*frantically searches for something non-spoilery to talk about* uhh, well, um, today I was sick so I had to stay home from school, which meant that I had more time to....oh...read.......spoilers..........DA­MMI­T. Its a vicious cycle, I tell you! Once you've read spoilers, they're all you can think about! Maybe I should consider practicing spoiler abstinence as well...
thank you for trying @HL!
I actually did study which in itself is good so maybe it's not such a bad thing that you're all discussing spoilers
was doing so well with spoilers about not reading them and look what happens i read them I have no self control lol anyway i dont care about he non huddy stuff i so want pasinate make up sex with tongues these 3 weeks are going to kill me whay so long for a new ep i want them now yes i know I am inpatient
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
********Spoiler Discussion**********

@DB - @DB I'm also excited about possible Huddy problems, as they provide chances for some passionate make-up or I'm-so-glad-you're-not-dead sex. I can tell that I'm going to love "A Pox on Our House", since House's life is going to be in danger, which must inevitably result in the heart-wrenching moments from "Last Resort" times a bajillion. I'm looking forward to something along the lines of @mav's short fic about it...aaahhh how unbearable these hiatuses are going to be :(

That is my thoughts about that episode. Danger brings out feelings. Looks like Rachel and Taub's relationship might be the one in trouble.

As long as Huddy is ok. I like Sam and Wilson so if they got married that would be awesome.

@mysuspicionis - "and the universe becomes bright pink with turquoise stripes and chocolate dots." If those are literal chocolate dots then we will have two great things!

tha just sounds sappy. So much like something I would have said five years ago. WOW.

They really do make me feel funny.
 ********Spoiler Discussion********** @DB - @DB I'm also excited about possible Huddy problems,