Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1448

over a year ago HuddyBea said…
big smile
I have didn't paid enought attention to the spoilers...I'll catch up later and tell you about my feeling but in the meanwhile:

"they provide chances for some passionate make-up or I'm-so-glad-you're-not-dead sex"

LOL @Tammy! I was so much hoping for last resort last here to bring us a I'm-so-glad-you're-not-dead-kiss...let's hope someone up there (I mean DS and KJ :P) will be listening to our prayers!

I think it might be time to rewatch Brave Heart...that scene...God..shivers XD Or maybe the UMS kiss, over and over again....
 I have didn't paid enought attention to the spoilers...I'll catch up later and tell you about my feel
over a year ago anonymously said…
I'm still half asleep but good morning all of you!
I'm going to be responsible and go to school early to study at the library so have a nice day!

P.S. I just realized seeing this cap this morning how impossibly cute they are :P
 I'm still half asleep but good morning all of you! I'm going to be responsible and go to school early
big smile
The word "impossibly" has obviously activated my Huli receptors...forgive me...I can't help myself XD
"The word "impossibly" has obviously activated my Huli receptors...forgive me...I can't help myself XD"

Yes!! Mission accomplished. I was obviously thinking of this too but one can't post a pic AND a video.
Thanks Bea.

Ok, I'm not leaving for school just yet. I can hang a round while I have breakfast :P (and watch the video)
just pointing out that I miss them together in public SO so much.

sorry for Hulifying the thread
big smile
Well those interviews are Huddy related so XD we are skeanking in some Huliness yeah, but staying in topic. Would be nice if we had some new stuff about the current developments: so Hugh and Lisa if you're watching us, for any chance, provide us with new interviews to post, thank you guys ;)
over a year ago evropia said…
I agree...I want to see more of them in public..But i hope we'll have something really soon...Great interview by the way...

ps:I really really really miss 13...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
@anon-I cannot tell how much emotion this bed-picture generates in my Huddy-heart: calm, tenderness, happiness, satisfaction, fever, fanatism and so on...
Maybe I'm exagerating, but the photo of this scene is almost artistic: the perfect rate of light and darkness, their beautiful sleeping faces, the caring position and their arms!!I've fallen in love:)
heart
No you're right @TLH. I don't know if it's them, the lights or the way the scenes are written. The scenes in which they are together like this are truly poetic, as the one they make love for their second first time. There's magic in them. Never seen something so beautiful on TV =,)
 No you're right @TLH. I don't know if it's them, the lights or the way the scenes are written. The sc
over a year ago evropia said…
Huddy is something extraordinary itself...I wouldn't change anything in their moments on season 7...I could spend countless hours in front of the screen watching them over and over...
@Bea-You're so right sweetie!
 @Bea-You're so right sweetie!
heart
Let's spam this thread with Huddy poetry...I am having a yogurt :P on a break therefore XD
 Let's spam this thread with Huddy poetry...I am having a yogurt :P on a break therefore XD
laugh
O
M
G
!

SPOILER ALLERT!!!! I just read the spoilers!!!!!!

"House is forced to make a precarious decision that puts his own life in jeopardy"

My beloved?!?! In jeopardy!!! Now I get the I-am-glad-your-not-dead comment!! It wasn't about season 5! :O
I am so hoping this turns out in one passionate final kiss at least...I know...I am so predictable...let me dream for a minute XD XD XD

On the unexpected turn of...Silson? Ham? XD How's the name of this ship? LMAO! Anyway...I don't think they are the one who split up, what do you think? I think the time for Taub's marriage has come instead...maybe Ham *giggles* will get married XD
over a year ago FrenchHuddyGirl said…
HuddyBea you invited me, so I'm here :)

Just read the SPOILERS too

In jeopardy ?? This is such a horrible thing, but I think I'm gonna love it if it ends with a "I'm-glad-you're-not-dead" sex :P Can't wait can't wait *makes a crisis*

I also read that something was challenging their relationship in the next ep, but I feel it's the same since we started in fact... Every time I get scared but it ends well ^^

And for me, Samson is a good name of ship... What do you think?
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
House in danger. Cuddy will beside her self with worry I dont care about the non huddy stuff but if i had to to guess I hope its taub and hs wife its certainly not huddy who break up because they are still together when cuddy mom pays a visit
heart
No it's definetely not Huddy, no worries there :)...I am hoping for some of the killing stares they shared in Last Resort too!! Awwww!!! I should rewatch my vid.....the song in the background from Alexie Murdoch...I do love it *goes watching the moment*

Samson sounds French to me...don't know why...I don't know a word of it :P But I read you study Spanish too @FHG? I am ok with Samson BTW!
 No it's definetely not Huddy, no worries there :)...I am hoping for some of the killing stares they s
bea you gave me an Idea I am off to watch last resort catch you huddiees laters
over a year ago fran2 said…
OMG! The "I'm-glad-you're-not-dead-sex" is perfect for me, because we know that our beloved Huddy give their best in dramatic situations XD XD XD...So come on!!!! Also Snow White appeared dead but the prince's kiss has resurrected her (NO Hugh!!! please don't try to kiss even the seven dwarves otherwise our hair turns white waiting for THE kiss!!)

Now I become serious ;-)) My thoughts about Unplanned Parenthood, better late than never, right? ;-)
I liked the episode as a whole even though, on me, it did not have the same emotional impact of previous. I thought it was an episode of transition and I also think that the bad interpretation of the patient's daughter has had its weight in obliging me to empathize with the clinical case.
The key to the episode was probably spelled in the beginning, through the words of the POTW (I don't remember her name! It's funny, isn't it?) during the birth scene: "Family coming first". In this regard took place the entire story, focused on family (and affective) connections that come before everything else.
Some quotes as examples: "mother's touch", "I wanted a chance to be a special mom", "irrational worried parents".
Throughout the episode, in my opinion, the writers wanted to highlight every kind of circular and unplanned relationship. They have highlighted the behavior of each person in unforeseen and therefore not planned situations: House babysitting Rachel, Wilson helping House in babysitting, Cuddy forced to seek help from House in a state of familiar emergency, Taub who must assume responsibility to choose for once in his life, Foreman who seems to have established a more emotional contact with House despite the apparent mockery of the same House, the POTW's first daughter who had not planned to have a little sister and entered the competition because she feels that her mother was never been really a mother for her, and so on. So the "unplanned" doesn't refer only to parenthood. And, curiously, the only situation really planned (the pregnancy of POTW) ends dramatically, with the death of the woman who was deluded to control everything without mistakes. In some way has been shown that we all make mistakes and that we can grow only making mistakes.
Obviously I loved a lot the comic duo House/Wilson, baby Rachel is a jewel, House and Cuddy are a pleasure to see together because their chemistry never disappoints and they interpret their role with undeniable naturalness although I must confess that I lack the passion between them, the team was great, I liked very much the pediatrician and I miss 13. Yes, I confess!!
And I think that House doesn't want to hire another female doctor because he is missing 13 too(quote by previous ep: "13 was the only man in this team!"). House has trouble processing separations and he has not yet addressed the 13 abandonment (like many others drop suffered in his life and this issue was already discussed a lot).
Wilson and the moose reminded me to the ep "A wonderful lie" when Wilson was wearing the moose hat....a beautiful episode. I don't know if there may be a connection, I have not yet identified it.
Sorry for the thoughts that I expressed, a little confused...

What a good review @fran2 !! The "moose" part also reminded me of this ep in season 4, I can hear House say : "It's a moose, on a jew !"

Yeah @HuddyBea, I learn Spanish too... In France we have to choose two languages (guess it's the same in others Europe contry ??) between English, German, Italian and Spanish but of course English is the first Living Language learnt in 95 % of the cases...

I was thinking to something *SPOILERY* If it was only a temporary break up between Huddy ?? A big fight I mean... And I don't know if someone evoked this before, but maybe, the turn of the Samson ship (funny this name seems german to me ^^ ) was a baby ??
wink
@Bea @FrenchHuddyGirl:

Spanish??Wow...I speak Spanish too, I adore that language!;)
Yeah Spanish is nice : Me gusta mucho este idioma. Plus, Lisa speaks Spanish a little <3 ^^ But fed up with work lol
@TLH

En serio? ;) What a bunch of educated young people we have here! I don't like it very much...I mean I do, I just prefer English and I think I have a very bad Spanish pronunciation :P

@Fran:

I love when you get serious!!! :) Great review and I haven't thought about the meaning of "Unplanned" that way, but you're totally right. It fits perfectly well.
I miss 13 too and maybe you're right on the reasons behind House's procrastinations. Haven't thought about that either...I guess my Huddy side takes over each other, clouding my judgment on other matters :P
A Samson baby? God XD Another one in the show?! LMAO! Well everything is possible I guess. I already miss them.

@FHG:

"a temporary break up between Huddy ?? A big fight I mean..."

*drops dead*
FHG I dont want to think about a huddy breakup however temporay cause it will cause a few deaths around here.

A samson baby was discusing this with a mate last week i cant see it myself but its posible
Oh sorry for the people I killed but the subject was already discussed so... I shut, I shut up ^^ But in fact this can be good when they re-hook up <3

For the samson baby (and does this name of ship really exist or not ?? ) I'm not really pleased (don't like Sam) but it's juste a possibility when we see how Wilson react with Rachel !
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
@FHG Don't worry, you're not alone! I want a temporary Huddy break-up too...just because the resulting getting-back-together scenes would be all the more passionate and sweet. And I'm pretty sure that the name "Samson" does exist to reference Wilson/Sam...I remember seeing it used somewhere on Youtube or some other place, but I don't quite remember where...
Oh we created Hachel...House + Rachel :P we can afford to crate Samson....unless there's a already I name around which I don't know about :P
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
@Anon: i am sorry, dearest:) I posted a lot of comments on U.P. on Barbara's page and i just didn't feel like copy-paste-ing them:)))))

I am against the idea of a temporary breakup. It would be built upon the assumption that at least one of them can conceive life without the other, even if it's just on the spur of an angry moment. And that is against the continuous evolution we've had so far, and it's against their awareness about what this relationship means, and it's against their mutual determination to make it work, because of the gigantic stakes.

I prefer the steady and continuous buildup of a stable relationship (like we've had so far), based on all that i said above, instead of brutal ups and downs that attack their essence - no matter how passionate the make up sex.

SPOILER DISCUSSION ALERT:
On the issue of House putting himself in danger in "A Pox on our House" - i have very mixed feelings about this. Putting his life in danger without hesitation was one of his constant traits and it emerges from his low sense of self-worth and his inability to find meaning to his life, or believe that he deserves to live. He has been reckless a million times - and i am hoping that Cuddy changed that in him.

I am hoping that her love had a positive effect on his sense of self-worth and that he found he meaning of his life in her. So if he jumps ahead and puts himself in a dangerous situation, i hope he does it because it is mandatory and because he has no choice - and even so, i hope he does it with great concern and hesitation.
Otherwise, it would raise a major question mark about whether this relationship has any power to help him heal at all...
@Rrennie: you're welcome:))))

You are right: another reason we can add on the list is that it would be debilitating for both of them to bear such sadness and pain and confusion. I would much rather that any conflict they have gets resolved within the same episode, two at the most, through common efforts, open communication and the necessary sacrifices and compromises.
@Delia: "It would be built upon the assumption that at least one of them can conceive life without the other, even if it's just on the spur of an angry moment. And that is against the continuous evolution we've had so far, and it's against their awareness about what this relationship means, and it's against their mutual determination to make it work, because of the gigantic stakes."

I agree, they can't live with each other, but do they know that ??? A temporary break up would make them entirely realize they are lost if they are separated... This is their death (at least his), so they won't let it go that way ! Maybe 2 weeks and as @HLforever says, "the resulting getting-back-together scenes would be all the more passionate and sweet." <3

Do you realise that precisly one month ago, we were like prisoners who were about to see the light of sun for the first time since ages ??? Yeah, we're october 20th !!!
surprise
It's scary sometimes how much insightful you're @Delia...I mean that as a compliment. It amazes me.
what Bea just said!

Also @FHG you're right it's the one month anniversary of 'Now What'!! crazy how time flies by

and on the breakup thing. I agree with @Delia's wonderful words (you have a great mind) to break up means one of them doesn't want to be with the other anymore and I can't see that happening at all, at least not for the moment. I get what some of you are saying, the 'coming back together' could be great but, I still think they can't break up.

@rrennie ""I agree, they can't live with each other, but do they know that ???"
I TOTALLY think they know that now. That's why she's so calm and he's so scared."

I agree with this too, they seem 'happy' to be together but we can still see glimps of hesitation and I believe it,s because they know how essentially vital this relationship is, and that is scary, I'd be scared too!

ok I gotta stop writing and go to class.
@DB-I would absolutely dislike a break-up situation, agree with you. It's supposed to turn up a difficult period in their relationship, when they need to comply with new challanges. I can imagine some very deep and meaningful episodes with drama and conflicts (really waiting for them), but after all these issues actually resolved,a break-up would not be realistic. I don't know what writers are planning, but if I were the writer, I wouldn't separate them.
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Actually I think Samson would be hebrew---Samson and Delilah..which is what the fanpop spot calls them. I like WAM ;) I think there will be a major step forward for House and Cuddy and a major step back for Sam/wilson...citing David Shore saying "not yet..." when asked if they are living together or even more (we dare not speak the "M" word because it would jinx it on the very optimistic chance this could happen)
@RRENNIE: "they did the hardest part, which many real relationships never do, which is committing despite every reason not to. That's why her "always gonna be screwed up" speech was so powerful. I believe House has done the same, but in subtler ways, like finally saying "I love you," trying to find commonality, and even the babysitting fiasco. The "dumping/ending this" option is off the table. If the writer's put it back on the table, as you said, they are negating the evolution these two have made."

PERFECT. I agree 1.000.000%.

And yes, i am completely sure that they are both fully aware of what they mean in each other's life and that they cannot live without the other. FULLY AWARE, both of them.

@Bea: you are so cute:)
@Anon: what i just said:)))) You are both very sweet ladies.

@TLH: i agree with you too. They are walking on eggshells, still - because of how scared they are and how big this is. But when they get more confident in their relationship, they will gain the courage to be themselves more - thus, conflicts that will not resolve just as easily as they have so far, because they are both powerful people who will hold on to what they believe. Those will be dramatic situations, but i have every faith that they can get over anything - remember our talk about finding your perfect freedom and fulfillment by being united with another, who is just as free to be himself as you are? Well, that is the goal. They got a long way ahead, but i feel like it's going PERFECTLY so far.

Hm... I don't feel the need for marriage right now. I think that their union is deep enough, and it doesn't need the convention and the symbol that marriage represents.
Moving in together on the other hand - I WANT IT. ASAP.
oh god I am already picturing them living together you hear that TPTB we want them to live together ASAP
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
First off I miss you guys when i have to work.
@DB - On the issue of House putting himself in danger in "A Pox on our House" - i have very mixed feelings about this. Putting his life in danger without hesitation was one of his constant traits and it emerges from his low sense of self-worth and his inability to find meaning to his life, or believe that he deserves to live. He has been reckless a million times - and i am hoping that Cuddy changed that in him.

I think that reckless is who he is. That is what brought the passion out. If there is no danger or chances most of the time the people are boring. I think she can handle his craziness and I think he needs to know that. It is what makes him House.
And yes, i am completely sure that they are both fully aware of what they mean in each other's life and that they cannot live without the other. FULLY AWARE, both of them.

I agree wholeheartedly with you. They can't break-up because that refutes all of the things they have done so far to be together. they have been trying to be normal because they want to be together so much. Once they realize they can be crazy and still have each other the passion will ensue.
They had to know they could make it work with rachel and provide "stability". But otherwise these are two individuals that live on the edge, that push the limits , and they are together because that is what they have in "common".
I am so excited for the upcoming season and the rest of the episodes. I think we are going to have a "HULI" Christmas.
 First off I miss you guys when i have to work. @DB - On the issue of House putting himself in danger
smile
They can't break up because a repeat of Season Six would be BORING!!!!!!
it is quiet...I have to go to bed here in US too :(
"about if the other feels as committed and/or is strong enough to overcome being terrified of the potential pain. That is what this season is about - They each need to reassure each other in big small ways until the other trusts that he/she will not be left. The irony is, neither would leave. "

I know it's a big quote but I didn't know where to cut. I agree with this absolutely. Both House and Cuddy are aware of the importance of the other in their life but they are still afraid/uncertain about well what @rrennie said. I can't really phrase it better.

Ok I see every one has gone to bed. I'll go back to my studies one last time
heart
I'm thinking about a possible moving-in together Housian offer, for example, in the last episode of the season.;)I would loBe it!!!
smile
Wow, big talks last night. I don't know what to add...but really I agree with everything each one of you said.

I agree an upcoming break-up is off the table at the moment (and hopefully for good) and @Delia, you already know I agree wholeheartedly that is much more meaningful and realistic if these two wonderful screwed up people take their journey together overcoming little obstacles along the way, working it out in their usual twisted manner, rather than having major fights, passionate making-up sex but, inevitably, destroying the uniqueness of what they have. Neither of them want that. Not even House, whose self-destructive behaviour has been so effective in the past.

SPOILER:

I don't think he will risk his life on purpose. I think he most likely will find himself at some sort of ethical crossroads. Once he had probably put himself in whatever kind of jeopardy just for the sake of it: his life barely meant something to him, since he has nothing to lose. And even then, deep down inside him, there was a burning craving desire for life. You remember final scene in the season 4 finale? When he's in the bus with Amber...he doesn't want to be screwed up. He wants to live and be happy. It took him time, but he got there finally. And even in Last Resort he wasn't the one attempting to his own life over and over again, but 13 who's far more screwed up than he is sometimes.
So my two cents on the matter, if I had to guess blindly, are that he will put himself in danger in order to save a life....maybe it might have sth to do with Hannah and his sense of guitl for not having beeing quick enough in deciding what to do....IDK. Anyway, maybe he will find himself uncapable of walking away from doing the right choice. Cuddy changed him, whether he liked it or not. And I would guess Cuddy will be scared to death and also admired, and angry and glad he didn't die in the process of being the hero who saved the day :P

But once again...I am the average viewers' voice. My immagination only stretch to a certain extent. All of this is totally trivial and I am sure they'll come up with sth totally Housian and way more interesting in the end. I just hope my expectation won't be crashed as it happened with Lockdown: I'd like sth like Euphoria.

I also think, as one of you said, that their inclination to break the rules and push the boundaries, although it might look like Cuddy always plays the opponent role, is really what this two have in common the most. There's a emotional bond between the two of them which comes from a very special soul connection: one of a kind. So as you said, one can't exist by now, without the other ceasing to be...maybe it might sound overlydramatic but it wouldn't make any sense if one of them decided one day that it can't be done and that they are better off alone. There's no way back: all-in, either they conquer it all, or they're gonna be miserable for the rest of their lives.

I am up for the moving in together option BTW. I have been waiting for this moment, but maybe it would be to soon for sth to happen in the upcoming eps. I was thinking it might happen after Christmas.

Speaking of holidays...

"I am so excited for the upcoming season and the rest of the episodes. I think we are going to have a "HULI" Christmas"

@Tammy, you've officially stamped a very wide, huge grin on my face for the rest of the day XD
Today I've not so much to add at your comments. I'm in a peaceful mood, I probably need more sleep :-)

Well, I know that (reasonably) the relationship between H and C should be developed as all of you describe it, but sometimes I can't hold off my unreasonable masochistic side. This is why I love so much the pic posted by @rrennie (pag 42) - Finding Judas - when Cuddy is devasted because House said her "It's a good thing you failed to become a mom, 'cause you suck at it!!" and Cuddy (speaking with Wilson) saying "I've seen House be rude a thousand times, usually to achieve something. I have never seen him be mean just because he can...People think House has no inner censor. The fact is he holds himself back, because when he wants to hurt, he knows just where to poke a sharp stick."

I miss those times and those comparisons between them, taken to the limit of the human suffering, sorry I can't help it.
I'd only need to say it. :-)

P.S. @tammy "I think we are going to have a "HULI" Christmas".
What??? Did I miss something (cowboy hat aside)?
smile
@rrennie "...House said that to her when he was getting closest to her - the opposite of love isn't hate, but apathy, and his sharp insult was just his unrequited love turned outward (plus about the difficulty of addiction and recovery, IMO). I think thay are past that stage and that kind of meaness would do irreparable damage."

I know I know ... I recognize to be unwise sometimes (when I choose nightmares instead of dreams) :-)

Please call 911!!!!!!!!!

@rrennie "...House said that to her when he was getting closest to her - the opposite of amor isn't h
over a year ago LizzieE01 said…
@rrennie - to your point of House being an addict. There was a recent scientific study mentioned on the nightly news by Brian Williams that concluded that, YES, love does ease one's physical pain. Apparently, being in love alters one's brain chemistry re: pain receptors resulting in a lessening of physical pain (haven't read the study so I don't know the time frame involved). Couldn't help thinking of House and Cuddy - not that his pain will disappear but that, yes, Cuddy's love did heal House (at least temporarily). Down goes another Huddy hater argument.
over a year ago LizzieE01 said…
@rrennie - didn't mean to imply that you were a hater but just trying to counter the argument by some that the House writers were completely unrealistic when implying that Cuddy's love cured House's addiction. First of all, the writers didn't imply that and second, a counter argument based in science does exist. Sorry for the confusion.
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Caught up a little. Good mix of ideas...great reviews guys!!!

At random:
- I thought the ship name for Wilson & Sam was "Wilsam."

- I too like the idea of some imminent DANGER, thus..FEAR of loss to bring up heart stopping, tear jerking passionate feelings..as long as it is not too horrible.

- Have not read new spoilers, sounds like House is quarrantined with Chicken Pox or something worse. Oh oh. I'll love that. Cuddy wringing her hands with worry over her man. More "eye to eye Huddyness" as you all have mentioned. PAIN of NOT being able to touch the object of your desire.

- It would be a newer twist tho, if Cuddy was in distress this time, & House the caregiver.

- The moose bit was so funny! Love your new icon @mysusp!! Have any of you actually seen a moose? I did when a child, they are mind boggling HUGE & for that reason kind of scary. (P.S. It was a stuffed moose at a museum).

- One complaint about the epi, I think @fran mentioned too, was POTW's daughter..acting way off.

- House drinking right out of juice carton again in front of Rachel! Cool..because that was a "crime" in my house.

- I thought House's reaction / interaction with Rachel was very much like his time with Hector-dog. House fell into a grumpy sort of love with it.
@BH

I agree that I'd like to have Cuddy in distress for once I think it would be awesome to see how House handles that! I think 'A Pox On Out House' has incredible potential Huddy wise, we'll have to see what they make of it.

P.S. I have seen mooses (what's the plural??) in real life (This IS Canada after all, some of the stereotypes are real :P) and yes they are incredibly huge
over a year ago KekaMC said…
big smile
hey ppl.. just passing by to remember you to keep voting for the PCA´s ok?..
heart
Hi !

If she's eventually fine, if would be great to see him stressed out, worrying for her and yelling at everyone to save his soulmate !
Of course I agree, but I'm sure some people would want to keep him away from trying to save, because he's too close to her (such as Wilson or Foreman), remember in season 4 finale, they only accepted Wilson if he acted as a boyfriend, not as a doctor... But of course House wouldn't accept to be taking away from her, so he would yell at everyone !