Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1448

over a year ago anonymously said…
@DB, I am confused by the bed thing, you say Cuddy has always slept on the right side, how are you so certain?

I always thought House and Cuddy were perfect because they already slept on opposite sides, in seasons 3 and 4 (Insensitive and Living the Dream) We see Cuddy on the left side.
Further research showed me that: In 3x01 (Meaning) and in 5 to 9 that she was on the right. They keep switching her...

I know it's probably not important but I just wanted to point it out, I do get your point od House accommodating her and staying that way even if she's not there and everything. Actually what I don't get is why they made Cuddy change side in season 6 lol.

Again, thank you for wording explaining the meaning of the lack of physical contact. I always feel so illiterate for disliking things like that when I read you perfect explanations :P

Also, I didn't know if all the second half of your post was spoilerish so I read nothing after you wrote 'spoiler'. unfortunately I read other comments and learned stuff I didn't need to know anyways.

Image to prove my bed point: (seems she sleeps in episodes 14 lol)
last edited over a year ago
 @DB, I am confused por the cama thing, you say Cuddy has always slept on the right side, how are you so
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
@Bea-"I love Cuddy too much and I feel for her when House acts like 5-year-old."
Exactly the same. I just feel protective for her, she revives my feminism!:D
I still consider myself schizophrenic: rational and sentimental sides.:)Bipolar or sleepy or Huddydrug-addicted, we can call it different ways!;)

As for the sneak peeks from the next episode, I am abolutely in loBe!!!Hilson always melts my heart...

@DB-Thank you for your explanation, it makes me think over and over again!!!
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
laugh
@HLforever:

"And the sneak peek with Taub, the baby POTW, and Jennifer Grey made me realize just how much I don't care when it comes to the non-Huddy stuff. xD"

"On a frustrating side note though: THE JACKET FROM THE BEACH PICS. WHY MUST YOU TAUNT US SO?????!!!!"

LMAO! XD XD XD My very same thoughts! Couldn't care less for that third sneak peek :P And why the hell do they need to use that jacket? They have a whole wardrobe at their disposal, can't they just pick something else???
over a year ago fran2 said…
@tammyr50
"For someone who always wanted to be alone he never wants to be without her anymore."
"They might be afraid of the light now but eventually the sunrise will be exciting because they will be seeing it together."

@DeliaB
"What they tried to do was show the emotional distance that their fears put between House and Cuddy. I found Hugh and Lisa amazing in the way they underplayed it with perfect subtlety: the intense emotions and the expressivity of their eyes and faces were impressive, underneath the general appearance of emotional distance between them."

Hey!! You two!! Are you trying to make me cry????? Ok. Mission accomplished :-)

@bluehue "@bea It sounds like you have (successfully) worked through all "Five Stages of (episode) Grief," (or possibly just caffeine withdrawal). Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance!"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh XD XD XD XD Brilliant connection!
(But you know that by the end of the series we all will go through all these stages o_O ...... best not to think about it)

@DeliaB
"This man, this brilliant, sexy, hurt and cynical man, sleeping alone on the side of the bed that would symbolically allow his lover to be there with him. She is not there - but he still changed his life-long habit of sleeping on the right side, because he has made himself available to her so deeply... How organic is his love for her? How gigantic the need for her? How tremendous the change in him and the effort he is making to take this huge risk?"

Yes I noticed that and you expressed very well the emotion that he has given me.
BUT...SADLY... House caressing the pillow brought immediatly to my mind Cuddy in 5to9 (take a look on the pic posted by @anon – 5x14) while making the same gesture noting the absence of L***s!! grrrrrrrrrr....... and then I chose to avoid comparison ;-))

P.S. We all are affected by a serious Huddy/Huli bipolar disorder.... this is probably the reason why we fail to post comments here and there, so I forgive you all (and myself too) ;-)
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@HL - "And the sneak peek with Taub, the baby POTW, and Jennifer Grey made me realize just how much I don't care when it comes to the non-Huddy stuff. xD"

I am still alughing about that comment.

@DeliaB
"What they tried to do was show the emotional distance that their fears put between House and Cuddy. I found Hugh and Lisa amazing in the way they underplayed it with perfect subtlety: the intense emotions and the expressivity of their eyes and faces were impressive, underneath the general appearance of emotional distance between them."

Very beautifully said.

@Fran - P.S. We all are affected by a serious Huddy/Huli bipolar disorder.... this is probably the reason why we fail to post comments here and there, so I forgive you all (and myself too) ;-)
Thank you @Fran.

@Bea - They don't want us to forget those beach pictures.

@true_love_huddy - As for the sneak peeks from the next episode, I am abolutely in loBe!!!Hilson always melts my heart...
I love those two also. Hopefully Wilson can help House be better also. House is bookended by two great people: Cuddy and Wilson.

@Anon - I always thought House and Cuddy were perfect because they already slept on opposite sides, in seasons 3 and 4 (Insensitive and Living the Dream) We see Cuddy on the left side.
You are correct.
@fran:
"while making the same gesture noting the absence of L***s!! grrrrrrrrrr....... and then I chose to avoid comparison ;-))"

LOL.the things Lucas will ruin for you! I'm still in love with House for doing it though

"P.S. We all are affected by a serious Huddy/Huli bipolar disorder.... this is probably the reason why we fail to post comments here and there, so I forgive you all (and myself too) ;-)"

Yes definitely. All of us.
laugh
@anon "the things Lucas will ruin for you!"

yes! I'm sorry XD XD XD
wink
Hi girls!

I'm interested in your opinion about: Will they ever call each other by their first names? If you think yes, why would it be good for them and good for us?;)Actually I would die if I heard them calling "Greg" or "Lisa", but maybe it's perfect as it is.

Did you notice that Cuddy has already called him "House" many times since they are together, but House didn't call her "Cuddy" back, only when he was speaking about her for others. Or maybe I've just missed something...
No I have noticed that too @TLH. Actually, this is something I have given some thought too, but I couldn't come up with a satisfying explaination. And I couldn't make up my mind either. Do I prefer last names or first names? Really can't decide.

I think it's pretty common on TV to hear characters call each other by their last name. I mean it's TV-thing...sth that strangely enough stands for some sort of weird closeness; it's like the characters had established some sort of familiar relationship with allow them to call each other like that, without the impression they are being formal.
If you pay attention they never call other doctors just using their last names but always using Dr.sth, as in expressing respect and probably just an acquaintancy of some sort.

So I don't think that is going to change. Even Wilson calls House, House. But on the other hand, they never call each other by their last name when they are together....I mean, intimately together. She always calls him like that when she is yelling at him or reproaching him,, even if she does that half-jokingly.

On the other hand, I can picture House calling her Lisa in a moment of deep emotional distress and pain. And she doing the same in reverse, sighing out his name in a particular, very meaningful moment.
over a year ago bluehue said…
Hello thread heads!! I read everything and agree with everyone, especially about fondly remembering Lucas...NOT being in bed with Cuddy.

I wish they would show Cuddy's empty side of bed again...only this time the little Peace Penguin is laying there..head on pillow. I did think of the "L" word too when House woke up without his Cuddly beside him, but quickly recovered. Fortunately, later in the episode it was more clear that the image of only half of Huddy in bed was just to get us to the part about House not as yet experiencing a sleep over at Cuddy's place.

About the name calling...I cannot remember House or Cuddy using their first names, I can only hear Stacy in my mind..saying "Greg" several times. I hope Huddy goes there some day..soon, so it's not such a shock to our systems..or is used only on death bed...NOOOO!

@HLForever, I read your sneak peek reference about Wilson climbing out of window in "Unplanned Parenthood," ha..again?!...after climbing in the window in "Now What." RSL is really showing us his acting range..in AND out of windows, he can do it all.
P.S. My laptop won't work to play vids without crashing...so have to rely on comments & pic stills.
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
@Bea: I know, i know... About the Huddy bipolar disorder. But it's so amazing to look into the episodes deeply and realize what they actually meant by it. And it is soooooo sensational that, after really understanding the intentions and true significance of the episode, you realize that it is Huddy-POSITIVE!

@Anon: Cuddy kept switching sides, i know. I used the wrong phrasing. I meant that House had always been on the right side and Cuddy has been on the right side in season 6. I think her bedroom had changed furniture and placing through the years, i have the feeling the bed changed and also the wall it is on...

However, what is significant is that HE made this change. House is a creature of habit and the fact that he made this change is telling us something. It's actually telling us a lot.

Don't beat yourself up about you disliking the lack of physical contact. My explanation for it is rational and i think, with due modesty, that it's what the writers are thinking and planning.

But my Huddy heart would love more physical contact too... It's just that i keep thinking about how Huddy can be a truly valuable part of the show, and the realistic approach is the economy of physical contact, until it is really necessary and meaningful...

@FRAN: i didn't try to make you cry, but i'm happy if i succedeed, because i wept myself a few times:))))
Underplayed subtlety that reveals such intense emotions is something that melts my heart into a puddle...

Erase that image of Cuddy in "5 to 9" from your mind, my dear. She was lying - her hand on the pillow was a lying, self-delusional hand:)))))))))

@TAMMYR: thank you for your compliment:) I always like reading your posts too.

@TLH: i did notice that!!!!!! And i noticed that the inflection in her voice saying his name is very tender - barely sounds like a last name... @Bea, she uses it more than when she is angry. She just uses it naturally.

But truth is, House almost never called Cuddy "Cuddy" in direct conversations anyway, right? I remember Wilson calling her "Cuddy" a few times, and it felt awkward. I cannot recall a time when House called her that directly.

Anyway, i am definitely PRO first names - but not all the time. I want one of them (HOUSE saying LISA, to be more exact:))))))) to use the first name in a very, very, very emotional conversation. Something more dramatic and emotional than what we got so far.

Just like the physical contact, the first names can be used to emphasize a special moment and give it meaning and sweetness to the sky and back.

Two things i DESPERATELY want:
- House playing music for her: piano, preferably, but guitar is fine too
- clinic duty, for crap's sake; it is an element of the show that EVERYBODY adores. How can they be so stupid to not use it?!
heart
@Bea @DB-I agree with you regarding the special and meaningful moment when they may call each other by their first names- that moment would provoke the same reaction as House's "I love you"-confession: shocked and cathartic faces. I could imagine that scene being very deep, end of the episode, and that would surely surprise us all, a really unexpected gesture.
Can you imagine Hose's stare with those undescribably blue eyes and whispering "Lisa"? Mixed feelings: confusion and desire, maybe fear of losing her, maybe desperated, and so in love with her. (My emotional Huddy-side speaks;))
smile
@DB:

"But truth is, House almost never called Cuddy "Cuddy" in direct conversations anyway, right?...I cannot recall a time when House called her that directly"

With reference to the thing you also said about "the inflection in her voice saying his name is very tender - barely sounds like a last name..." I remember just one ep in which we hear him calling her Cuddy in front of her and it melted my heart at the time: "Humpty Dumpty". As you pointed out, there was an inflection, sth about that moment...a tenderness and a caring attitude for House's part that Hugh succeded brillantly to convey with his usual sensibility for this things and that truly spoke volumes. I can't share the link with the clip 'cause it's nowhere on YT but here's the bit I am talking about, and I am sure you all remember that very well:

House: "Now, would the world be a better place if people never felt guilty? Makes sex better. [Pointing to Stacy] Should have seen her in the last months of our relationship. Lot of guilt. Lot of screaming. I know this wasn't just because it was your roof. Cuddy ... you see the world as it is, and you see the world as it could be. What you don't see is what everybody else sees: the giant, gaping chasm in between."

Also:

"Two things i DESPERATELY want:

- House playing music for her: piano, preferably...

Damn it I have been dreaming about House playing to Cuddy too! Think he might wrote her a song for her birthday? I am expecting sth unique from him for that day!!!

- clinic duty, for crap's sake; it is an element of the show that EVERYBODY adores.

Actually I love clinic duties, but if when the hell they should have put them during last ep XD XD There was no time! I would say less space to Chase as Dongiovanni and more to the clinic ;)
@DB-And the piano scene would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
@TLH:

"Can you imagine Hose's stare with those undescribably blue eyes and whispering "Lisa"? Mixed feelings: confusion and desire, maybe fear of losing her, maybe desperated, and so in love with her"

Officially dead XD
 @TLH: "Can you imagine Hose's stare with those undescribably blue eyes and whispering "Lisa"? Mixed
heart
@Bea-Sorry dear, I want you to live and dream about him, I want it for all of us!!!!!(This picture...can't find the words...;))
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
"Two things i DESPERATELY want:
- House playing music for her: piano, preferably, but guitar is fine too
- clinic duty, for crap's sake; it is an element of the show that EVERYBODY adores. How can they be so stupid to not use it?!"

@DB House playing music for Cuddy...aahhh that would be one of my dreams come true. Preferably with a little Huddy sex after. Hm, saying that makes me feel like a GIGANTIC perv. Oh well, what's an episode of House if it doesn't corrupt someone's innocence?

Oh, and didn't we get some clinic stuff in "Selfish"? With the two old men.

@Bea I think Cuddy calls House "House" in one moment when they're "intimately together". It's in "Now What", when they're in the "secret bath". Aahh, quotation mark overload...I'd actually be okay with it if Huddy called each other "House" and "Cuddy" for all eternity, though, as long as they're together. For some reason, I feel like it's even more intimate when they call each other by their last names. It shows how long they've known each other, and how close they are, because they don't have to go through the formal first-name-calling process. In House (the show), I always feel like first names are a lot more formal. I can't really remember many times that House calls Cuddy "Cuddy" to her face though...

And yes, WHY did they have to choose that one jacket for him to wear?? I want to see it on Cuddy while they make out on the beach, dammit!

@BH Yes, "in AND out of windows" xD RSL never ceases to amaze me. And since you can't watch the sneak peek, here's a still...in case you're wondering, Wilson's saying "SHHH SHHH SHHHH!". His face is so priceless...sorry for the bad quality though.
 "Two things i DESPERATELY want: - House playing música for her: piano, preferably, but violão, guitarra is fine
mischievous
It's ok. I'll repay you by posting all my most wonderful heart-stopping blue-eyes pics....making you drool endlessly for the next 24 hours XD XD

It's ok. I'll repay you por posting all my most wonderful heart-stopping blue-eyes pics....making you
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
I am wondeng if cuddy will catch him sneakng out of the window btw what is it with wilson and wndows this season I also want him (House) to play the piano that wll prob be for cuddy's birthday i want to see it then i can die happy
wink
BTW yeah the bath tub scene....you're right ;)
 BTW yeah the bath tub scene....you're right ;)
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
big smile
"I want to see it on Cuddy while they make out on the beach, dammit!"

lol you're amazing xDDDD you just reading my mind(I guess not only mine) :DDD

I'd like to hear House calling Cuddy 'Lisa'(while thinking about it, my Huli side took over xDD), but don't really mind, if they keep calling each other 'House' and 'Cuddy'. I just can't imagine Cuddy calling House 'Greg'. It would be so... weird. I used that he is just 'House', not 'Greg'.)))
@Bea-Please spare me, I strike the flag!!!:)
heart
Ohhhhhhhh
 Ohhhhhhhh
We got one clinic patient in 4 episodes - ok, 3 eps at the hospital. It's too little. In the "House" golden era, when they had sky high ratings, there were several clinic duty scenes in each episode. And they were awesome.

On the little trick they played on us with the fake script, beach photos and Redondo: i find this brilliant and very naughty. I think it's unbelievable how much money they spent, setting up all those filming scenes and crews and everything. It's also stunning that everybody was talking about it so seriously (KJ, Lisa, David Shore).

I also think that it would be a brilliant and very funny thing to do, if Hugh and Lisa really got together shortly before the filming started (like we all concluded would be the possible time frame). Think about it: it's top secret, so what do we do with it? We have them make out of a beach, with tons of paparazzi around, and then we throw dust in everybody's eyes talking about a fake script and how that scene is a serious Huddy scene and the "lovey-dovey, happily ever after" behavior we saw is actually "Hugh and Lisa during filming breaks"... It would be hilarious if this were true, and very smart, and very cute, and very Edgar Allen Poe - if you want to keep a secret, just flaunt it in everybody's face, they'll never catch on it... Oh, and also, add a little funny story about how your mother thought those pics were real, not filming - which they actually were, ultimately... Talk about self-reference...
I adore Cuddy's tone whispering the "lady parts"-stuff!:)
I would be OK with any moment of music-playing for her. Whether it's an emotional moment when he expresses himself through music or a casual moment when he just entertains himself and her by playing...
Playing for her birthday - i'm sorry, i cannot really see it, it would be sorta corny and un-housian.
laugh
So, you really wanna play, uh? You asked for it XD
 So, you really wanna play, uh? You asked for it XD
over a year ago evropia said…
smile
One of the best scenes ever....
I was thinking more to him writing a song to her. Not playing publically, I mean. Just recording it or sth....maybe handing it to someone to be played out loud without even telling her. It's not corny. It's romantic.
heart
"It would be hilarious if this were true, and very smart, and very cute, and very Edgar Allen Poe - if you want to keep a secret, just flaunt it in everybody's face, they'll never catch on it... Oh, and also, add a little funny story about how your mother thought those pics were real, not filming - which they actually were, ultimately... Talk about self-reference..."

It would be hilarious if this were true? No Delia, it is hilarious cause this is true!:)(Huli-proof, they are smart enough to create this and they have surely read E.A.P. already:)))
"Not playing it. Just recording it or sth."

That would be really great, but imo too much for House. I can image how House is sitting in his apartment, playing piano, and then Cuddy entering room and silently listening melody until House stops playing and noticing her in the room... etc.
mischievous
@Bea-
 @Bea-
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
I know house playing the piano wont happen but hey I can dream cant I? Wishiful thinking on my part
cool
@Katia-Yes, and Cuddy requiting his gesture with silent kisses using her TONGUE!;)
big smile
I am up for wishful thinking, always, and actually @kat's scenario works for me ;)

@TLH:

:P
 I am up for wishful thinking, always, and actually @kat's scenario works for me ;) @TLH: :P
@TLH: ha ha ha. I love your Huli faith - it matches my Huddy faith - my firm belief that they will not break up, ever...

I cannot say the same about Huli. I believe that they should be together and i am at an about 70% certainty level that they are and that E.A.P.-style scenario is actually true.
But the mystery and somewhat mixed signals put me off a bit... Even though, i admit, lately the signals are not all that mixed - Hugh's recent interviews, at least, are fully consistent with our version.
As is this lovely, wicked and very smart little scenario, of the playful conspiration to throw dust in our eyes while flaunting the truth right out there...

@Bea: i didn't mean that writing a special song for her or, as you say, recording it or having somebody play it for her is corny. Of course not.
It's just that using her birthday as the occasion for it didn't sound "housian" to me. No occasion or a very emotional moment that follows a bit of drama sounded more like it to me. I'm sorry if i offended you, dearest:(

On the other hand, here's a compromise scenario: she gets angry because he just couldn't put up a good behavior for her mother's visit and he pays for his sins with a very special gesture - playing "Cuddy's serenade" for her and telling her when it was actually written.
mischievous
"silent kisses using her TONGUE"

And this is when Huli is barging into Huddy xDDD
"On the other hand, here's a compromise scenario: she gets angry because he just couldn't put up a good behavior for her mother's visit and he pays for his sins with a very special gesture - playing "Cuddy's serenade" for her and telling her when it was actually written."
Perfect @DB, but something is missing, Cuddy's reaction for it(sorry, naughty tonight and starving for those lack of...you know;))
 "On the other hand, here's a compromise scenario: she gets angry because he just couldn't put up a go
@TLH: thank you, my dear:)
But i will have to disappoint you: Cuddy's reaction to it would be a few tears, followed by a very gentle and sweet and not really sexual embrace, him kissing her tears instead of her lips...

I am sorry, i know i am wicked and mean. I hereby state it publicly, once and for all: I WANT HUDDY DEEP KISSES AND PASSIONATE SEX SCENES.

BTW, did you sign that amazingly funny petition?:)
kiss
@DB-Just revised the petition, amazing and so funny!:)

"Cuddy's reaction to it would be a few tears, followed by a very gentle and sweet and not really sexual embrace, him kissing her tears instead of her lips..."
I honestly submit with these lines you don't disappoint me!!!!!:)

"I WANT HUDDY DEEP KISSES AND PASSIONATE SEX SCENES."
Yes,yes,yes!!!!Exactly what I wanted to read!:D Seriously, don't regret this phrase when you wake up!!

big smile
@DB!! Are you kidding me!? I wasn't offended XD I might have added a smiley, I am sorry. I was distracted :p watching Big Bang Theory!!Sorry I gave you the wrong impression, forgive me :)

Love your compromise scenario and what follows would be just amazing!!!

I want kisses and then MORE kisses and then MORE MORE KISSES and then AGAIN KISSES AND TONS AND TONS OF SEX!! I am in withdrowal...I am starving...I need to be feeded next week...I am gonna die otherwise...COME ON PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING PECK!!!!
 @DB!! Are you kidding me!? I wasn't offended XD I might have added a smiley, I am sorry. I was distra
kiss
"I want kisses and then MORE kisses and then MORE MORE KISSES and then AGAIN KISSES AND TONS AND TONS OF SEX!! I am in withdrowal...I am starving...I need to be feeded next week...I am gonna die otherwise...COME ON PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING PECK!!!!"

LOL-You're killing me...:D

Good night...

"I want kisses and then mais kisses and then mais mais KISSES and then AGAIN KISSES AND TONS AND TONS
kiss
Nighty-night sweetie ;)
laugh
@bluehue "About the name calling...I cannot remember House or Cuddy using their first names, I can only hear Stacy in my mind..saying "Greg" several times. I hope Huddy goes there some day..soon, so it's not such a shock to our systems..or is used only on death bed...NOOOO!"

Oh God! And even with four lighted candles around the bed? It would be so romantic....XD XD XD
I'm serious now ;-), I'm with DeliaB, I want House saying 'LISA' in a very dramatic and emotional conversation.... better in bed ;-)

@deliaB "i didn't try to make you cry, but i'm happy if i succedeed, because i wept myself a few times"

Ohhhhh!! Thank you so much!! So you are happy if we boil all in the same pot, right? Well I agree, we can feel less alone :-))))))))))

@truelovehuddy "Can you imagine Hose's stare with those undescribably blue eyes and whispering "Lisa"? Mixed feelings: confusion and desire, maybe fear of losing her, maybe desperated, and so in love with her. (My emotional Huddy-side speaks;))"

Please let your Huddy-side speaks freely and more often!!! My huddy-side sincerely thanks yours XD

@bea "COME ON PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING PECK!!!!"

THIS is to speak clearly: bread to bread and wine to wine! nothing to add XD XD XD
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
cool
hello girls,
Adding: Just give us one good kiss...to me that is more passionate than all the "other" stuff they've been giving us ;P And please play the piano for Rachel also...Cuddy also called House's name when he wanted her to go to France. The way she said it struck me as really sweet and personal. It was hilarious that House called her "honeybunS" instead of honeybun too when Wilson came in. It reminds me of my favorite "E' tu' Boote'" line from Epic Fail. That killed me when I heard that--it was so smart and hilarious.
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@DB -But my Huddy heart would love more physical contact too... It's just that i keep thinking about how Huddy can be a truly valuable part of the show, and the realistic approach is the economy of physical contact, until it is really necessary and meaningful...

That is the essence. I believe that when all the smoke is cleared and they have worked through some of these obstacles and some of the walls have fallen down that this earth shattering thing will happen and they will have mind-blowing intimacy. A volcano meets a tornado.
Everything right now in season 7 is bringing them to a place just as all of season 6 brought them to "Help Me".
There love is a loyalty and forgiving and it settles for less than perfection. There love is a friendship that caught fire.
 @DB -But my Huddy coração would amor mais physical contact too... It's just that i keep thinking about
Sure things have to follow a specific way till they come into place but seriously if they don't give us anything this Monday i'm gonna kill myself...I can't wait one fucking month for a damn physical contact...I want some huddylicious...and i want it NOW...I want sex in the janitor's closet and stolen kisses behind closed doors...I want to see everything from them...
Aww, ladies all I can say is I love all your kissing, first name calling and piano playing scenarios!
I agree and I want them too any variation of what you've said will do!

I wanted to mention the 'France' thing when Cuddy called House 'House' but @mysusp already did. so 'what she said' :P

I saw a couple second promo for next episode on Golbal tonight, I don't know if you already saw it because I don't watch them but *SPOILER* it was in House's office and he said something like "I don't bargain with sex". or negociate or I don't remember what's the word he used. I'm guessing it was Cuddy asking him to babisit either in exchange for sex or that she would withhold it until he agreed. I also saw a short clip about the POTW but it's not Huddy related!

:'( My lost kiss
 Aww, ladies all I can say is I amor all your kissing, first name calling and piano playing scenarios!
Hope they don't fight a lot for this one...and if they do a little make up sex won't do any harm in the end..*obsessed i know*
over a year ago huddylover143 said…
@anon
can you post that promo