Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1448

over a year ago anonymously said…
big smile
so your article pretty much made my day.
well until tonight that is. let's say it made my morning!

I don't know what to say, it's all so overwhelming.
I'm going to go have toast (believe it or not, this reminds me of an early chapter of @maverick's 'Just Friends' *headdesk*)
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
I am here. Filled with insane joy and anticipation:) I will be here tonight, all night - i won't go to bed at all until 4 am, i am waaaaay too worked up - and i want to hold on to the feeling, because i've been waiting for it for so long.
And i probably won't go to bed afterwards either - i will almost surely watch the episode again right away, and then i'll just comment on it or just play The Scenes again and again till morning. As i was saying, if now is not the time to lose my mind with happiness, then what is?...
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
mischievous
You do sound insane already @Delia! XD XD I love you!! XD XD

*jumps around the room*
I don't know if I'll be able to not watch the episode again. but I do have to sleep, Tuesdays are my longest days at school.

I just watched the promos and now I'm excited again!
mischievous
May I suggest a piece of the "Pc&Bea" colletion to get into the right mood? :P
I wonder how Hugh and Lisa feel this morning, knowing that today the WORLD will see the episode!
over a year ago playingcold said…
mischievous
@anon
I think they are nervous. But I'm hoping they will ease the tension with some exercises...
I mean yoga-exercises.
Of course.

over a year ago maverickangel35 said…
Dear anon--

toast always a good thing

love, mav
wink
@LL would suggest some wine ;)
No, no. No drinking tonight.
I was nearly drunk when i saw "Help Me" - the only way i could manage to last until 4 am, with my insane carousel of fear and hope, was to help myself with a couple gin and tonics... I sobered up the instant Belle, bless her heart, posted that Cuddy entered the bathroom... That night was one of the few the fucking satellite dish wasn't working, so i had to wait longer to watch the finale.

Tonight... Tonight the satellite seems to be working, and i will use nothing that can alter my perceptions... I need to be wide awake and very alert for this, so my experience is as full as possible. No drinking, no nothing.

Who the hell needs it, anyway? I am drunker (with joy) than i have ever been in my entire life:))))))))
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
Hi to all of my wonderful girls! Glad to see that im not the only beyond crazy excited anxious one!!! :0 I couldnt concentrate for the life of me in classes today and am very happy that my homework took a little dip today or I would very much be in trouble!

I cant wait to start discussing the new episodes with you! It seems like just yester day we were despairing over the state of Huddy...and now...IT COULDNT BE BETTER! XD

over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
So does everybody have their check list ready for tonight i have

let seee mine are
1, alert the cops and neighbours for exceeive screaming family as well
2. Have someone close by for CPR cause sure as hell going to need it
3 phone off the hook not going to be amswering the phone
4. Oh yeah and food and drink as welll but no wine for me want to stay sober for it

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
THANK YOU BEA!! I found the spot! I can't wait til Huddy tomight. Too much stuff happening between now and then. I have an escape plan ready for if I can't get out of a meeting in time tonight. ; )
over a year ago IzzyVer said…
angelic
I am ready!! Finally my shift is over, I'm home and already logged in on my stream!! Just have to set my alarmclock for 2 AM and I am good to go!!!

Just found out that my shift starts tomorrow at 5 AM so I will be Huddystatic (and sleep deprived!) when I arrive at work!!!
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
heart
Tbank god I have this week off. Being talking about this for the last month excited you bet I am
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
Hello Dear Huddy-mates/soulmates!!!!;)

I don't even remember the last time I was so excited as now before the premiere...The day has come, and it's going to be a fantastic and beautiful journey filled with emotions!
I hope we will be able to endure this torture!:)

Happy premiere-watching for everyone here!!!
big smile
Awww! They are making the photoshoot!!! They are making it link XD XD XD
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
omg that's gorgeous))))) my dreams came true))
mischievous
Can you believe it! Hugh...I mean Lisa...totally over him!!! *dies*
 Can you believe it! Hugh...I mean Lisa...totally over him!!! *dies*
that's what I'm talking about :DD Huli is coming)))))
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Hey girls! happy to see everyone here. My brain says "why is everyone excited?" I don't think it will hit me till I drive home from work Friday, and start to hyperventilate. :)
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
I think because I've waited so long for tonight it seems almost surreal that the premiere's actually ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY. I can't really believe it...but AOHGIEHALKEGHJS:RH:WGJLKFHSA SO EXCITED!!!!

And that photo (and all the other ones from the promised Huddy photoshoot) should DEFINITELY be released soon. I mean, TONIGHT'S the premiere! What are they waiting for???
@HL, you think they will air it tonight?? hmm well, at some it's obviously, but who knows
over a year ago arasu said…
mischievous
I'm going to have a nervous breakdown waiting for the premiere AND for that photoshoot to be released.

Please FOX..spare my poor weak nerves and give it to us already!
heart
Hey girls
I'm still at school, I have one more class today, is it crazy or what, 4 more hours!! that's it!

I agree with @DB no alcohol tonight, though I might run to the store and buy chocolate...or popcorn, or both haven't decided yet.

I'm in the library right now, Bea showed me the photo shoot picture and I wanted to scream so bad, sadly it would have been so many kinds of inappropriate!!

can I tell you that I will be slightly distracted during Toxicology in 45 minutes...and even more during my taekwondo class which is DURING the episode. I will have to leave home early and wait at the gym otherwise I'll be too tempted to watch the first 20 minutes...
anyways, I just wanted to say hi before tonight,

keep taking deep breaths every one!
kiss
I am off to bed I think XD I'll wake up in 6 hours....I'd better go and rest. I'll download the ep at 3.30. I'll see you here on-line then?

G'night guys! See you tomorrow XD *jumps out of the thread*
"The hospital doesn't need your body...I do"

HOLY AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies, tragically before the premiere even starts*
heart
*Joins* yay new thread! thanks for posting the re-directed link @Bea! :)

SO SO SO SO SO SO 100 kajillion times SO excited! It's only another hour from my end and i possibly think that my life may end. i havent been able to work all day, i prob wont be able to all night afterwards because i will be attempting to process the episode! I'm gonna be back living monday to monday and this time it will be for HUDDY.
heart
1 fricken more hour for you lucky ladies who are watching live!!
THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you. in case I die tonight I want you to know that ;)
I love you all, too:) We've been together through so much, you guys, and the time for our just reward has come! I wish you all the most magical night of your lives!

PS: i am already crying. I re-watched "Baggage" and "Help me" tonight, to get me in the right state, and he was so utterly devastated and in so much pain, that it shook me deeply. It will be sheer heaven to see him getting healed and brought back to life...
over a year ago rue0613 said…
Ladies did i miss it???
it starts in an hour @rue
heart
thanks anon!!! I was scared shit-less after checking the time... XD
I'm so excited...
Ladies anymore links than this???
link
Because it's glitching a bit...
I'm checking right now...
over a year ago evropia said…
smile
If you find something let us know....
Hey guys if anyone wants other links besides the one @rue posted I can't post them on here but if you want them just PM me and I'll send them to you :) I think one of them is slightly more high quality than the tvpc one.
smile
link

More links...
Same source but not the same link... just in case TVPC gets to crowded you can switch here...
@ HLF - hey, just message me the links I'll post it here...
@rue No it's not that I physically CAN'T post them, it's that I'm not allowed to (the person who sent me them told me not to, not sure why but I promised them) so I'm going to inbox you the links but please don't post them here :)
over a year ago evropia said…
Could you post them to me too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....i promise i won't post them nowhere else...
@ emropia - PM HLF... The links are good...
big smile
10 more mintues!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cant wait to come back here and discuss with you all!
Enjoy the episode girls!!
I'll join you in Huddy heaven in a few hours!
OH. MY. GOD.

first commercial break. hands shaking...heart thumping...
over a year ago ankcuta said…
OH MY GOD>>>> I'm not dead!!!! I LOVE HUDDY!!!
over a year ago ankcuta said…
....no comment....I'm dead!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
heart
No words can describe how beautiful it was...

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

Tears in my eyes!
@ankcuta Might want to delete that last comment, I think there are some people here who don't want spoilers :)
over a year ago playingcold said…
big smile
Is there anyone else who cried? :D :D :D :D :D :D
smile
LADIES!!! THE EPISODE IS NOW DOWNLOADBLE AT TORRENT! GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!! XD