Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1448

over a year ago arasu said…
mischievous
@kat, I wrote the exact same thought on the HuLi spot.
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
heart
I don't think I'll be able to get over this ep soon enough....I might easily die on my couch, watching it over and over again this week XD
 I don't think I'll be able to get over this ep soon enough....I might easily die on my couch, watchin
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
sunny
@Bea-This pic is inredibly moving too!!!Those faces, OMG!

I think we have two very talented, sensitive and smart actors who can create us the magic beautifully!!!
heart
"I think we have two very talented, sensitive and smart actors who can create us the magic beautifully!!!"

I believe so. We are so lucky =,) Not only our fav show is the best written and directed at the moment IMO, but we have also some true unique actors as main characters.

Their chemistry...but it's not just that anymore you see. Once I would have said it was a matter of chemistry, but this ep has proven there's so much more than that between them. They are totally in sync: still our two planets orbiting to one another...it's like there were an invisible rope ting them one to the other....they follow each other's lead so easily...so perfectly. It can't be just the direction, because you can sense there's some real deep bond there. It's like they were picturing things the same way....seeing the scene, the arc, the Huddy...feeling it in the very same way. Amazing.

Let alone the way he is looking at her here...with his eyes wide open, mesmerized by her. God...this is good acting...well, you know me :P I don't think it all an act, but all the same ;)

There are some things some actors can fake, others just can't. Hugh has never been able to simulate love. Ever. He could be good, but not amazing. He was convinving, but not enough to look real. Just a fiction. But this...here he is too good IMO. All of a sudden...I still can believe it =,)
 "I think we have two very talented, sensitive and smart actors who can create us the magic beautifull
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
watched this earlier lacked words to form a sentences omg dont know how many times I stopped breathining if the writing is as good as ths we are in for one hell of a season off to watch it again
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
kiss
Helloooooo girlies! I had a wonderful nights sleep last night and slept better than i have in days! (I think i was dreaming blissfully of Huddy xD)

I know that we are still at the point of just commenting on what we think of the episode, and omg-ing, and not actually analyzing each others comments yet but i just have to say that the amount of things in that episode pointing to how in love they are is a ridiculous! one of the people posted a fanpick about the "little things" and i couldnt agree more! it sreally is! (like @Beas pic posted above)

Well im off to classes (which im sure i wont be able to concetrate through...once again!) Have a good afternoon to all my European Huddies and good morning to my American ones!
over a year ago fran2 said…
heart
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..­...­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­M..­...­..A­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­H..­...­...­..O­OOO­OOO­OOO­OHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H..­...­...­...­.AH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AH.­...­..A­hh.­..A­hh.­..A­hhh­h..­..a­aaa­aah­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h..­...­...
*multiple little deaths* in Harry Meets Sally style o_O

sorry but I don't know when I'll be able to comment this ep! I need to rewatch it for at least another 10 times!!!!!!! OMG
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Yes..goodmorning..afternoon too..hey @hudjoy! Everyhuddies happy!!

ThankS ALL above me..for sharing your wonderful impressions. Everyone writes so well. I only watched the epi one time..because I don't have way of taping or downloading, but even once..it is playing over & over in my mind's eye.

I agree with you..about it feeling very REAL..god I could relate so easily to our characters...because they didn't make it superfically squeaky clean. I'm still laughing my head off at the bathtub scene which trumps the opposum in tub 1000xover. House threw everything in the bathtub but the kitchen sink (and the opposum)..under the guise of creating a magical spa, pouring in mouthwash, old spice aftershave, epsom salts...I thought he may squeeze a little toothpaste any second...and stir the mix with a plunger..like alchemy & potions class. Anyway, I so wish I could see it again tonight..but will have to wait.

P.S. I was wrong in that pick question about whether House would say "I love you." I'm so glad I was wrong. The last scene put Huddy on solid ground while we/they walk on air...and I refuse to jump to the conclusion that it is the beginning of the end.
over a year ago icyycool said…
big smile
kyaaa~

I just love the way House looks at Cuddy during the 'I lobe you' part^^

p/s: am wondering if I officially become the crazy fan-shipper if I post this ^^;
sunny
Oh that "I love you"-part: I hadn't expected that to happen in the premiere, but it did.

House needed so much Cuddy's assurance about the possibility of their working relationship, because he felt insecure - he couldn't go on if Cuddy changed her mind later. His questions to Cuddy and his stare say:"I need you but I'm terrified." Cuddy could find the perfect words in order to eject his fears, and made him believe she loves him for he is, and not for any image she expects him to be or to become. Cuddy just wants House to be House, nothing less or more. Then House could find something as well: the security of love.

Although this is only the beginning and both have to work hard on it, House doesn't have to feel the obligation of becoming someone else. It makes things easier, true and honest. It makes this HUDDY!!!:)
mischievous
I think this is suitable for this thread ;)

Are you gonna watch this again? HELL YEAH! :D
heart
And this one too ;)
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
@Rue0613: so kiss me, if you'd like:)
I haven;t commented on the Huli part of it yet, because i was too worked up on the Huddymagic. But here is the first thought off the top of my head: Huddy in love looks just like Huli normally does.

Yeah, i will reiterate that: HUDDY IN LOVE LOOKS JUST LIKE HULI NORMALLY DOES. The eyes, the smiles, the laughter, the jokes, the eas, the comfort, the intimacy. When Huddy finally (God bless!!!!!!) let go and let all their feelings fly free, it looks just like Huli looked for years... Remember that blooper from season 3, where Hugh is in Cuddy's office and they are laughing and she says "doctor goes, actor stays" and then he pretends to be talking on the phone and she bends over him and breathes in his face and says "tell her i said hi"? Those faces, those expressions, those eyes - THAT is what we saw last night. Two beautiful playful people in love...

God, i am so losing it! Their chemistry is too magical, unbearably magical.
heart
Indeed my dear, we were discussing the very same topic ;)

Looks familiar :D
 Indeed my dear, we were discussing the very same topic ;) Looks familiar :D
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
Ok, so I tried to do thoughts earlier and I closed the wrong window and somehow lost my post.
House staring at his hand after Cuddy walks away to go get water to clean his wound. How AMAZING was that. I DID cry during that scene. The way he looks at her and she wipes him off. When she tells him, “It’s ok, I love you”…I was sold.
Pretty much I loved everything about this episode but my favorites were him making her this really pathetic breakfast. It was so “House” that it would really suck by the thought that he tried was so sweet.
I LOVED how they had them cleaning out the tub together.
The way they kept switching clothes was so sweet and him asking her to turn off the phones. I mean, how priceless was that?!
I adored the way that they weren’t sure if they should go “public” to Wilson in shifts. Each had doubts.
The “Secret” bath was too funny.
So many parts were incredible, like him remembering her screen saver from how many years before and wanting to book their trip like impulsively.
My favorite thing ever was her telling him that he would ALWAYS be the most amazing man she had ever met. We all know this is true, we have known it was true and now I guess whatever happens in their life we know that no one will be House in Cuddy’s eyes. The bittersweet notion of that is right out front now.
When he told her he loved her..YEAH…I cried. Don’t know if I could have ever expected better cause I don’t think that I could. The rich layers of this episode were amazing.
LOL thanks for posting those videos!!!! I wanted to watch their scenes again (especially i lobe you...thats my favorite next to the very end XD) if only my schools internet connection wasnt so damn bad! (it takes like 3 years to load a 3 minute video arrgh!)

So everyone...what was your favorite part? This is an evil question but if you HAD to pick cuz youre life depended on it? Which was the scene that you loved the most, or was the most moved by, or cried the most at, etc etc? I think mine was the very last when house finally told her i love you. <3
True - that is what i was saying.

Perhaps it's what frightened them - Hugh has begun with the "Huddy id doomed" nonsense that Lisa is saying. In the latest karting interview over at the Huli spot. They are unbelievable!!!!!! Give it a fucking chance! The two of you, just get yourselves together and stop covering Huddy in darkness so as to keep your private happiness undercover. Shame on you, honestly!

How can anyone say they are doomed after what we witnessed last night?????? They are aware, together, fighting for it, so in love and sooooooo PERFECT for each other. GIVE HUDDY A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!
My fave parts:
- the scar kissing
- House gripping on her fingers like a drowning man as he says "i love you"
- LISA - more beautiful than ever, so natural, so lovely, so sweet and sexy and flirty and gentle
PS: on the other hand, it would have been worse if everybody assumed they would stay together forever. I mean, "House" is about journeys and unexpected twists and turns, right?... So if it was all lovey-dovey for now and Hugh and Lisa were going "WEDDING BELLS FOR HUDDY!!!!" in every interview, that would have been a clear sign of damnation...

Besides, can't believe a word they are saying. Remember Lisa's interviews before "Help me"? Such a good liar, Lissie... BTW: can Hugh tell when you lie? House can!
heart
@Belle:

"The way he looks at her and she wipes him off. When she tells him, “It’s ok, I love you”.

I was pretty much in tears. The way he says "Please don't" and then she reassures him...wonderful, priceless moment.

"The way they kept switching clothes was so sweet and him asking her to turn off the phones"

Sublte, tiny, little details that make a script great....

"So many parts were incredible, like him remembering her screen saver from how many years before and wanting to book their trip like impulsively"

So Housian and so new-style...impulsive, in love...*dies*

"My favorite thing ever was her telling him that he would ALWAYS be the most amazing man she had ever met"

That was so Cuddy...generous, straightforward, loving, honest....totally, inevitably in love with him. For ever. She had practically told him that no matter what, she could get over him, his way of being so special, not in a million years =,) I hope House will be able to say sth like that to her, someday, in his very unique way...

"When he told her he loved her..YEAH…I cried"

I didn't. I was just speachless, grinning lik a idiot I lift one hand and covered my mouth in shock and said "OMG!"...I said it in English...I swear...I said "OMG, he did it! He told her! OMG!!!!"

Well, my fav...this is evil choice, but...I truly can't get over the way they star at each other in the laptop scene. There's so much Huliness in that IMO...and it truly enhances the beauty of Huddy I think....the love between those two make the love between H&C something unique on screen =,)

@Belle: "The way he looks at her and she wipes him off. When she tells him, “It’s ok, I amor you
over a year ago bluehue said…
@HudJoy...Favorite moment?
I'm cheating..can't..but let's say fave two seconds...the Huddy bouncing bed dive.

@Delia...As I just mentioned above, "I refuse to believe this is the beginning of the end..unless speaking philosophically..like the circle of life & death."
cool
"I was just speachless, grinning lik a idiot I lift one hand and covered my mouth in shock and said "OMG!"...I said it in English...I swear...I said "OMG, he did it! He told her! OMG!!!!"

I had almost the same reaction. I wasn't brave enough to scream because my walls are really thin and my neighbours would have killed me, but I felt incredible joy!And that acting they showed us, AMAZING!!!!

My favourite scene is the final dialogue with it's whole psychical depth and meaning. But honestly, the whole episode can effect a continuous emotional orgasm with each scene. More than I could imagine!!!

Each scene is very well-written, complex and each is a little independent state in the Huddy-empire.
over a year ago sarahousemd said…
big smile
GOD i loved the season premiere! It was amazing, and all a huddy fan could ever dream of :) My favorite part was the end where he finally said those 3 magical words: I Love You. And when she told him that he would always be the most amazing man she had ever met!
@BH lol! I totally didnt see that moment coming! it came right after a commercial and i was like :0!!! then started laughing because its so them :) that definitely ranks up there for me too.

@Belle aww youre such a sweetie! i didnt cry at it because i was still too overwhelmed by the entire thing and when it comes to stuff like this...it takes me awhile to process! haha

@DB after the finale of season 6, i never believe a word KJ or LE or even HL says because they like to lie to us so that surprise is imminent (trust me...it worked last time! lol) i learned to stop trusting trailers and promos as well i only trust written down factual spoilers because everything else can be so ambiguous!

@TLH i would have loved to set up a video camera in front of everyone who was watching the premiere to gauge reactions! im sure all of ours was entertaining! xD

Yeah, I cried and so did my Sister because we are old now...so yes, we get like that. ; )

My favorite part was pretty much his "I love you". It was a major thing!!

There is now an "I" in Cuddy.
over a year ago takeitorleaveit said…
amazing season opener for sure :) my favourite scene has to be the last 5 mins where they had their emotional talk. House was so vulnerable when he was being so honest about what he saw in their relationship... and my gosh, how can you not cry when Cuddy was basically pouring her heart out to the man she'd love for so long. Her 'you are the most incredible man I've ever known... you are always going to be the most incredible man i've ever known..." --sighh-- heart melts, sooo sweet, i believe in that moment i'm sure Hugh ;) .. er i mean House, heart melt also...

plus i gotta say the last bit where he gripped onto her fingers and said those 3 magic words Woooooowweee... AWWW how much more genuine can you get. this entire episode was full of genuine-ity and vulnerability and LOVE.

of course, it's House, so which means all this comes with uncertainty and shakiness, the last bit where they were on either side of the door broke my heart. my gosh.. hugh and lisa... their expressions, their emotions, wow. can't even describe it. heart breaking, makes me want them to work out even more.

can't wait til next ep!!
@Belle at first when he said that to wilson i thought he said "huddy" and i almost had a heart attack. then i realized he just said cuddy XD i would really love for them to throw that in there at one point, however, because it would be a great shoutout to the fans!

@takeitorleaveit im pretty sure that hugh and lisa LOVED filming this whole episode they would just never admit it! :0
over a year ago anonymously said…
Just got done watching it for the fourth time. Definitely enjoyed it the most this time.
I will now take on the amazing task of catching up on all your posts
over a year ago Mafz said…
just finished seeing it for the third time and there's a few things i need to talk to someone about:
first: what's up with cuddy grabing the pills near the bathtub and house not noticing, shouldn't there be a conversation abt it?
second: where's that kiss we saaw in the promo when cuddy grabs house's arm? (link )
three: i want more passion, sexyness and hot kisses!!!
wink
Hi @mafz! There's not much life around here today, but you can talk to me if you want ;)

As far as the pills in concerned, I think that is gonna come up one day. Maybe Cuddy fears, weren't she been there for him, he would go down that road once again....which might lead to possible future complications, such as "What would happen to him, if she left, break up with him?"...and so on. I don't think it's really the right time to worry about it, but I guess the reason behind her look is sth like that.

On to the kiss, also some other sex scenes were missing, such as the one below (my fav :D) so since they showed us bits from ep 2 last week, I guess those kisses are in the next ep ;)
 Hi @mafz! There's not much life around here today, but you can talk to me if you want ;) As far as t
Oh wow this place really is dead today! I guess everybody is catching up on the work and school that we missed during our excitement of monday into tuesday! :)

@Bea i thought that the scene above was in the episode? Maybe its just a wider view of a shot that we got close up? I also agree about the pills thing by BTW. im sure they'll mention it again later.

P.S. ive been meaning to ask this but does anyone know about medals and such and how long it takes to earn them? I've had my greens for at least 4 months now (it might be longer) and ive stayed pretty active but it hasnt transferred over? idk if anyone else knew how that worked...lol
finally!
I guess it's a good thing the spot is dead right now, gave me a chance to catch up. As I said, I watched it for a 4th time last night and it was my favorite, I meant to post my 'thoughts' then but I was too tired, so here it is. (some I have already posted on the Huli spot vut it sort of applies here too)

I think unfortunately the omnipresence and obviousness of HuLi kinda 'ruined' Huddy moments for me. Don't get me wrong i love Huli, their chemistry is undeniable and all. but this was a Huddy episode, when I watch HOUSE the show I want to see the characters, not the actors just being themselves you know?
You are all saying how great their acting was, yet how Huli it was, it's kind of a contradiction no? I agree, for some scenes the acting was out of this world, but others, it was just them being them, Hugh and Lisa, se their acting was very much lacking in those scenes.

The first time I saw it I ended up...not disapointed but I don't know, waiting for more...maybe I was just overwhelmed or something. I read some of your posts (a very small fraction) and watched it again that same night, then I watched it the next morning before school and again last night. That last time I enjoyed it so much more, I don't know why, maybe 'cause I knew more of the pace the episode had, I think reading your comments contributed too.

The problem is I think, that I had built it up so much in my mind, and the promos gave us this feeling it was going to be so hot and intense that the episode felt slow at first.
but watching it again, the Huddy parts are damn near perfect, tender, honest, caring. it was House and Cuddy as we know they are deep down, finally being open and honest with each other.
I think it was time they got them together, they couldn't have avoided it much longer, it needed to be done, and I trust that they will do it amazingly well.

As an episode, for TV from a popular show I don't think it was their best work, technically. there were continuity issues I think and I did enjoy the potw but it felt like almost too much comic relief. but that's just my opinion, I am fully conscious that they couldn't just ignore the rest of the team and hospital completely.

Finally, what happened to the scene I have in my icon?? did they edit it out? is it from another ep?? that was a disappointment (very small but still) I have my fingers naively crossed hoping that it's from another episode.:)

I liked what @DB said a few pages back, that the episode seemed 'slow' because it was so natural or something like this, sorry for the bad paraphrasing.
I agree, and I think once I had watched it a few times it is perfect this way. I think it didn't feel intense because it was just a confirmation of what we all already knew. We KNOW they love each other so much, so it wasn't a revelation but a confirmation. And I love that it was so simple between them, so true and honest. We are in for an amazing season.

I am very excited to see how it goes when they are back in their 'natural habitat' of PPTH.
I think I'll stay away from any kind of promos or spoilers for the rest of the season as much as I can, it kinda ruined some bits for me.

Can we start a thread that will remain spoiler free?

I also wanted to say that I think Lisa looked drop dead gorgeous in this episode, I don't know if it was her best one acting wise (it's up there though) but she did look incredibly stunning. I have a huge girl crush on her, it's insane how beautiful she is *tries to shut up about it*

I know you all love House's season 7 look, it's not my favorite personally, but he looked damn hot too.
His face when he said those 3 words, I almost couldn't recognize him, he looked like a little kid!

I think if they had to make him say he loved her in the first ep, that was a great way to do it. And Cuddy's declaration was so heartbreakingly honest and true... how can this not be a great season.

And (I promise this post is almost done) I don't think I am being naively optimistic when I say that I don't see how their relationship can end. They love and respect each other too much, and they NEED e-o too.

ok sorry, I'm done (and I'm sure I've forgotten stuff I wanted to say)

Edit: Me again, told you I had forgotten something.
I just wanted to point out the lack of music in this episode. I love how the Huddy moments were so raw, nothing to distract from the intensity of THEM. the sound of water dripping when she cleans him up, or in the bath and other stuff like that, great post-production decision.
@Bea Hey, sry for the late reply i was busy being lazy xD

yeah, i think you're right abt the pills, i mean Cuddy must know that she can't leave House (and honestly, why would she?) or else he'll fell off the weagon again :/

oh, i hope you're right abt the unaired stuff, at least that thought got all excited again :D:D
@anonymously OMG YOU JUST SAID EVERYTHING I THINK AND WAS TOO AFRAID TO SAY OUT LOUD. THANK YOU.
glad you agree @mafz.

I just thought of something else XD
did they cut the costume budget for this ep!! haha there are only like 4 outfits for Huddy and they just interchange. Love it! XD

'just doing what I can to cut costs'
over a year ago sarahousemd said…
heart
I can't wait for the next episode!! :D I want more huddy! Actually i don't think i can ever get enough.. ;)
ahaha yeah i think they should do that more often, like wilson could start wearing cuddy's tops xDDD
over a year ago playingcold said…
@HJ -- I also earned my medals for 4 months or so, and they didn't change since then. This is very weird because I'm very active here, I'm active on the Huli-spot but I rarely go to the House-spot and I also doing some picks. No commenting or such. Still: I have green medals on all three spots.
So I don't know how these medals work... :S
over a year ago huddyfantatic said…
heart
huddy is like my drug can never get enough of
@PC ok well at least im not the only one haha maybe to get your yellow you need to upload more pictures and such. im good with commenting and picks and stuff but everyone else posts links and what not first! :0

@anon i loved your comments because of how honest they are. thanks for sharing! i agree on a lot of your points but i found myself not disappointed because i was expecting this episode to be weird. i knew it would be about huddy and that everyone else would be comic relief so the fact that things were the way they were didnt surprise or upset me.

as for the huli...i saw a lot of it in the acting too. i think we all did...but the things they said to each other, the depth and emotion put in...that isnt huli. (at least for me) a lot of the looks were, but i was so much more focused on their words and reactions (once again, the theatre kid in me xD) so i was able to separate it. maybe try looking at it that way? that might make you enjoy it better :D
I am a bit tired to make sense but I'll try to briefly explain how I feel about this ep, given @anon's comment which I find interesting because she made a good point. Of course each one of us is entitled to have different opinions and...well, I like some eps more than others too. I'll try to make it short...

I think one of the main reasons some of you first reacted so strangely to the ep was due to the way it was promoted. They made it look like it would be explosive,hot, dramatic, passionate. On the other hand, as fas as I am concerned, since I had a look at some reviews, I wasn't really expecting it to be that "hot". I mean, I was in the beginning, but during the latest days the reviews made me forsee a rather different scenario, since they were talking about "an exploration of those two character". I like "eplorative eps" so :P

The pace was very slow and as you pointed out the comic relief was there for a reason, to counterbalance the deep of the "emotional quest" this two characters were dealing with at the moment. I personally liked it very much....and I think this is rather subjective. Quoting Lisa "some really liked it, some didn't". It's the way it goes...some people didn't like "5 to 9" at all...but I loved it and already watched it sth like 5 times. On the other hand, I didn't like "Lockdown" at all....basically I found it slow and pointless and you know I am twisting in pain while saying thise, b/c it's Hugh's ep, but it's the plain truth. So....it's a matter of taste.

As @anon said BTW I think that this ep, to be really appreciated in the delicacy of some moments needs to be seen more than once. You sort of savour it each time a little more. As @delia explained marvelously a few posts ago.

On Huli being there a little too much...I agree and disagree at the same time. Let me try to explain....I am not sure I'll succed, so be patient.
House is in love. For the very first time ever he is truly in love. Totally and completely. He has spent a whole year persuing a woman he has been crazy about for years, first without even realizing that and then refusing to admit the truth to himself. Now, when you are in love and you finally, after a long, consuming struggle, give in to this love, you suddenly feel well, protected, cared. And that changes you somehow, inside at least when you relate youself with the person you love. You feel the urge to love her back, show it to her, being there for her in all the ways you know that are possible to you....which explain the Housian "I lobe you" and the bubble secret bath..and so on.
This feeling, this sense of warm can really change you inside...you might be a very solitary person, not very open and having issues at being honest, BUT love...true love...is capable to help you open up....maybe with the only person you'll be ever capable of. The reassuring feeling you're loved so deeply gives you the strengh you need to be different, especially, since it comes easily in those moment...after sex or anyway after having shared with that person the most intimate contact possible...not just a phisical but an emotional one. When people are so much in love sex creates a very special bond. This is one thing (I am trying to organize my thoughts).
So, in my opinion, all those things that House said and did that look strange to some of you were just predictable results of the simple fact that he is in love, TRULY IN LOVE. This is not a fling...he is walking on cloud 9. The guy for the very first time is letting himself feel some emotions and IMO is meant, narratively speaking, to be totally overwhelmed by them...like he doesn't even know what he is doing or who he is anymore. A teenager in love...as KJ said, b/c when it comes to loving someone, totally and openly, House has the emotional maturity of a 16 year old guy.

On the other hand, Huli was there beyond this. I don't think they weren't acting...I think they did great. But I agree in some moments they acted more like themselves than like their characters. Actually very small signals, but you're right @anon. It didn't bother me, b/c IMO Huddy is so great b/c Huli is so great so I didn't find it awkward or anything. Just a fact, quoting House "not a debatable proposition". Sth that, predictably, would be there given the love we believe exist between them.

I agree with @huddyjoy on this...Huli gave intensity to Huddy. All the rest is just a whole new scenario...a new version of House who has been undergoing so many changes lately to which we are still trying to adjust.

My very personal take on the subject ;) But I loved this discussion....I missed this kidn of things =,)
crying
That wasn't brief LOL! I am so sorry...
lol! so much for a short reply! :D

I have more things to say!! as I was driving to my class I thought about it (obviously)

I think this episode, Huddy wise, was almost not meant as entertainment, it was just a sincere look into their souls pretty much. Do you know what I mean?? I think the promos were publicizing this ep as a 'wild' sexy thing but in truth it was so much deeper than that. So that's why the first time I saw it I was shocked. but watching it again I realized just how great it really was on a Huddy POV. and I actually love that they did it that way...

I hope you still got from my post that I do like this episode very much, the more I watch it.
as you said Bea, we're all entitled to our opinions! and I am still a Huddy to the core and I love Huli... anyways

I want to share this song with you all, the vid might already be on this spot but if not go ahead and watch it, i'm more posting this for the lyrics of the song though. I think it fits Huddy so well especially for Help Me and Now What.

Love Gone Mad by Stars Go Dim
Lyrics:
I'm taken back from the words you said
That you don't know if you can love me anymore
I can't believe that my worst fear is coming true
And I don't know what to do
And I don't wanna live this life alone

[Chorus]
But I don't wanna lose you
And I don't wanna hurt you anymore
Cuz every time I do I get a hole inside of me
How can I prove to you now that I can change?
Cuz after all I put you through I know that I'm to blame
And how could I ever let this,
Let this love go mad

I should have known that it would come to this
I've taken you for granted
I treated you so wrong
It's safe to say that I deserve this
Yeah I do but I hope it's not too late
To turn this life right back around

Cuz I don't wanna lose you
How can I prove to you now that I can change?

Yeaheaheahhh

And the sun don't shine on the cloudy days
And the rain will fall down me like a full hurricane
And if this is the start of a life without you
Then I pray that the waves will come and carry me away

Cuz I don't wanna lose you
How could I prove to you now that I can change?
And how could I ever let this
Oh how could I ever let this
And how could I ever let this
Let this love go mad

and on a funnier note. when I was in Toxicology class earlier, the prof mentioned 'creatonin' (don't know how to spell it in English) it's levels are used to see if the kidneys are working properly. anyways I was writing that down and I remembered a line from Taub I think it's in season 6. he says 'His creatonin levels are normal' or something like that about the POTW. and I got this HUGE smile on my face haha. just wanted to share.
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
I thought I was posting and it didn't take. Let's see if I can do this again.
Ellen - Two key points. Hugh can veto any scene. Second key point he has done his duty and even Ellen ask him, what ages are your other children?
As far as Huddy goes, I actually had to watch it again before I really got it. this was to lay a deeper foundation. I think the writers know that their audience is intelligent, deep thinkers and it challenges them to dig deep. I was disappointed at the start but going back and watching it I found a whole new levelof intimacy.
the scar - They are going to break up, fight, give up, and one of them will probably take vicodin at some point. This show is going to last a few more years so hang in there. No matter what they will rise again. When she kissed that scar she forgave the past, the present, and even the future. Her love comes with one condition: Love me back and let me know you want me. She can survive the rest. So hold on.
You are the most incredible man I have ever met and you will always be the most incredible man I have ever met. - That was Cuddy and it was also Lisa.
I think she has been different in interviews because she is in love and she wants more.
Ellen and Jay Leno - His way of trying to let her know.
My opinion.
After watching all these three shows and then going back and watching "Now What" it showed me how deep and moving this was. I watched it with a 17 year old, who is a pretty harsh judge and she oohed and awed the entire time.
She is not a House fan but she is now.
 I thought I was posting and it didn't take. Let's see if I can do this again. Ellen - Two key points
kiss
great post @Tammy!
that's all I can say
heart
"it was just a sincere look into their souls pretty much...I think the promos were publicist this ep as a 'wild' sexy thing but in truth it was so much deeper than that"

@Anon that's what I meant precisely :) BTW never doubt you loved Huddy and the ep, but even if you wouldn't have loved it...the ep not Huddy (silly thought :P) it would be ok. As I said, and you apparently agree with me, I am so happy they made it this way. Somehow it's even more meaningful....lots of people were disappointed b/c they were expecting it to be classic Huddy....once again quoting House :P "open, casual and fun", i.e. tortured, funny, hot, difficult, dramatic. But when two people who have been looking for each other for so long finally can find the right timing....this was just the way it was supposed to be IMO.

"and I got this HUGE smile on my face haha. just wanted to share"

Ahaha! I love this casual moments XD It happens to me all the times...have you read my Yeti mention on the Huli thread? ;)

Loved the song BTW!

May I share once again what I think is the most melting, cute, loving stare I have ever seen on TV? Sorry...I can't get over it...piercing blue eyes, perfect lips...beard...scar...

*passes out*

XD XD Just kidding still here! But off to bed ;)
 "it was just a sincere look into their souls pretty much...I think the promos were publicist this ep
crying
Simltaneous post with @Tammy XD Just wanted to say that I agree with this:

"I think the writers know that hteir audience is intelligent, deep thinkers and it challenges them to dig deep"

That's us!!! :D :D :D

and this especially:

"When she kissed that scar she forgave the past, the present, and even the future. Her love comes with one condition: Love me back and let me know you want me. She can survive the rest"

My very same feeling =,)

tears of joy of course....
Hey everyone!

@anon,I appreciate your comments as well and I see what you are saying and it is a little different for me. I guess this is the way I see it and maybe I am off but here we go.
I think that Huli effects Huddy but not really in a bad way.

House and Cuddy the characters have known each other for 20 plus years. I am sure the first time they were together 20 years ago,things were probably a little akward. They know each other too well for that now. While in the past we have seen the tension between them and the bickering, we have been subject to moments that have also shown us how close they are in ways they don't acknowledge or speak about. House knows when Cuddy has her period for crying out loud!
It was like they have been close in their own way for years, but there has been a road they wouldn't cross. Now that they have crossed it, I think that they are able to show the closeness that has previously been unspoken. It is a whole new intimacy and while I guess I always assumed that Huddy would get hot and heavy I never really counted on the tenderness and so on. It was a great bonus to see all of that playing into their relationship from the beginning.

@anon also...I agree that I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to end. As a person in the same age range as Huddy, I know that when you know love is there and you know this is what it is meant to be, I think it would take a lot to end that. I have a feeling there will be a lot of growing pains and problems with a child that belongs to one and not the other. I also wondered if the only way this could end would be if one of them actually died. Sounds sad, but if DS is set on it not ending happy...that might be the way : (

House and Cuddy have been around each other for many, many years day in and day out with maybe a complacency in assuming they would see each other every day and get their "fix" of each other in that way. Now they can't just assume.
BTW, my Sister met her husband at work. She was in her thirties when they met and she started as a reporter and he was her supervisor, after three newspapers and a marriage she is his boss more or less. She is rooting for the work romance to work since she knows it can.

The thing I tend to find interesting is that they didn't make it into a romance novel style episode. I would have probably barfed at that. I mean, I met my husband when I was 25 and the relationship we have now is different than it was then. I loved it when Cuddy told him he needed to take a bath. I love that she was thinking about the ramifications of telling Wilson while they were having sex. Those things are far more real than what we see on TV most of the time.

Their first time was more like an opening of their souls and then after that it was like they were doing it because they enjoyed it the first time...it was, imo, realistic and touching.
over a year ago takeitorleaveit said…
hey, while i was rewatching the huddy scenes i dunno... 6th time probably, when House said he can always tell when Cuddy is lying, i wonder in the season 6 finale when she told him that she didn't love him, did he see through that
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Bea and @ anon - I guess we were all typing at the same time. and on a funnier note. when I was in Toxicology class earlier, the prof mentioned 'creatonin' (don't know how to spell it in English) it's levels are used to see if the kidneys are working properly. anyways I was writing that down and I remembered a line from Taub I think it's in season 6. he says 'His creatonin levels are normal' or something like that about the POTW. and I got this HUGE smile on my face haha. just wanted to share.
I do it at work anon andat school.Justthinkif we all went to school together we would never get anything done.
@BEa great minds think alike.
I love you ladies.

This is always going to be my favorite scene.
 @Bea and @ anon - I guess we were all typing at the same time. and on a funnier note. when I was in T