gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
Lily and Honor, Ariel, Caroline: link

Eric's new boyfriend, Jonathan & Bart doesn't aprove! OMG link

Joey, Vanessa & Chuck. link
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Whoa. Downloads?! So awesome! But what are they of exaclty? I don't send CBness...hmmm.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Thanks Praesse! Poor Jonathan and Eric. And I'm sure there'll be a CB scene, Lauren! After all, it's episode 7. The writers couldn't be that evil, could they? :/
last edited over a year ago
I don't know...but I'm getting awful depressed. What if they don't get together till like the season finale?!?!? I mean...I know the spoilers say they'll be the couple moving forward by the end of the season, but if they literally mean the end of the season?! *cries*
over a year ago katryn said…
but c can't do it with a slut his sexual activity that we are to will change the esence of the character and trying to seduce b only for a relife will be painfull because he doesn't want a relationship bcose his mother trauma and that make feel b like that she used so ...how they are going to handle
over a year ago waldorf said…
"GOSSIP GIRL INVADES THE HAMPTONS / GUEST STARS INCLUDE AUTHOR JAY MCINERNEY, SOCIALITE TINSLEY MORTIMER AND ACTRESS MADCHEN AMICK — As the summer draws to a close in the Hamptons, Serena (Blake Lively) and Nate (Chace Crawford) have everyone fooled into thinking they are a couple to cover up the fact that Nate has been hooking up with a married older woman (guest star Amick) and Serena has been secretly mourning her break-up with Dan (Penn Badgley). Blair (Leighton Meester) returns from abroad with a hot guy on her arm (guest star Patrick Heusinger), making a very jealous Chuck (Ed Westwick) question his decision to leave Blair stranded at the heliport. Dan has spent the summer assisting a famous author (guest star McInerney), but decides to head to the Hamptons to see how things stand with Serena after a summer spent apart. While interning for Eleanor Waldorf’s company, Jenny (Taylor Momsen) sneaks an invite to a much-coveted Hamptons’ White Party at which Eric (Connor Paolo) introduces her to socialite Tinsley Mortimer. Matthew Settle also stars. J. Miller Tobin directed the episode written by Joshua Safran"

We already knew this, but I guess this is the official episode summary or something like that. :P
wow...fantastic.

and katryn....please try to be positive...*secretly crying in bg*...if we're all upset then we'll fall apart before season 2 even gets here! *gasp*
besides...I don't think it'd just be a relief to his system to seduce B....I think he really wants her
did u read the sides-2x06 -no one trust me ..bad for chuck aand blair
-2x06 my soul is ice...bad for bc
Um, he could be putting an act on so he can be accepted in the group? Just my thoughts. Has been ever since I read them. Besides, his soul doesn't seem to be too icy since in the new sides Praesse posted he genuinely seems sorry to the Joey guy he was talking to.

Also, Lauren that one-shot thing you posted on here is almost exactly how I picture CB getting back together so I totally agree with you! :)
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I know Chuck and Blair are going to get together. Although I have a feeling that they won't last. And I know that he wants her so everything should go well.
This is on gossip girl insider:

Gossip Girl certainly has many fans in their teens and 20s. The Hills star Lauren Conrad counts herself among them - so much so that she says she would love to guest star on the show in its upcoming second season!

“I love Gossip Girl,” Conrad confessed in a recent interview. “I absolutely love it. It’s so gossipy and superficial. It’s amazing.”

Then again, LC says she’d rather watch than be on it.

“I probably wouldn’t want to see myself on there because it would ruin it for me. I like watching other people get gossiped about," she says.

"It makes me feel better.”
A big fan of Gossip Girl, Lauren Conrad sure is familiar with the sexy, scandalous territory. The SoCal cutie is no stranger to gossip herself.

MTV has chronicled her high school life since Laguna Beach. Now she’s ready for Season Four of The Hills, which returns Monday, August 18.

We doubt it'll ever happen - but would you like to see LC on Gossip Girl?

link

I found something on Serena and Blair:

Just in: RRRRowr! Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf scrap in a “Gossip Girl” catfight! Rather, actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester stage a struggle while filming a scene in Brooklyn for the popular soap-drama. The beauties were said to have enjoyed some big laughs in between their bouts of scratching and hair-pulling.

link
Won't last?! Urgh, this thread is depressing sometimes... :P
I know! lol :)
From what I'm seeing, it looks like Blair's kicking Serena's butt.

I'M ON TEAM BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. I think it's stupid that they're fighting but I can already tell when I watch it on TV I'll be on Blair's side!
Yay! Hah I'm always on team Blair, no matter what happens :)
Yeah, I've been team Blair for awhile...although I sincerely was team Serena in the beginning of the show, which I suppose really doesn't make sense since she did the evil deed and all...but she was so unbelievably sorry and willing to change. Anyways, conclusion: I'll most likely be team blair this time around since she's like my favorite now. And won't last? Come on, now! I mean, they've all talked about how they're true love and perfect for each other and going to be the "couple moving forward" so, at least for this season I think they'll pretty tightly knit once they're back together...and the title for episode 6 does not sound so...*gulp*...encouraging, but yeah. *sigh*

mcrfan1516, thanks sooooo much! And you all should go read my article I wrote on here and review it! Pretty pretty please?
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
ChuckBlairLuvA, I agree I was on Serena's side in the beginning of the show, but it quickly changed in episode 4 and after I rewatched the first 3 I understood where Blair was coming from.
I really hope B and C last because they are genuinely the best couple on the show. Best chemistry.
Yes. Best couple--absolutely. I mean, I think Dan & Serena are pretty meant to be as well...but *sighs* I think I could live w/o them...but no CB? That's emotional/mental/physical breakdown. Haha.
haha. I'd be so mad if they didn't put any CB on gossip girl anymore. I'd try to go on the set and change the script if I could find it. Then Josh S. would say "Hey, this wasn't in the script!" Some people may say that Chuck and Blair are complete opposites, but they are the same in many ways.
Yeah, I don't think they're opposites at all. There only difference really is their gender. haha. I mean, granted Blair was always pretty faithful and not a player like Chuck, but the only reason he was unfaithful to her was b/c of his idiot father. ugh. Their true down to earth nature though? Totally alike.
Any new spoilers? :D

OT: Yay, my DVD set was shipped yesterday! So I will probably get it in... uh... 2 weeks. Living here sucks sometimes... XD

Anyway, we'll probably get filming pics today. ;D
Wooohooo (by the way, I feel very lonely here. Where is everyone?)

From sendtherain at FanForum:

"I watched them filming a scene outside Mathematics building. They changed the name to make it Yale.

It was C and S.
C says, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
S says she doesn't have time for this.

Earlier, S and B got into a fight because of something S did and B said that S wouldn't be able to get into Yale if she tried, so S goes to Yale to spite her and try to get in. C makes fun of her for it, but I couldn't hear their dialogue.

I'll still be seeing them around, and now I have a camera, so hopefully I'll get some pictures.

For some reason, Jenny is at Yale, too. And the Skull and Bones leader guy is EFFING BEAUTIFUL."
Yay! Thanks waldorf! :)
Haha. Awesome spoilers! I hope Chuck stands up for Blair through this...as if THAT wouldn't be a reason to forgive him. ;)
That would be so awesome if he did! I can actually picture that happening. lol
Wow. I think he will:)
September 1st seems so close yet so far away. As it gets closer, I get moer happy, but I keep on praying that day comes faster. You know?
Totally! lol
Of course he will! :D
Is it september yet? Oh no, now I remember... gotta go to school. My life is over. :'O

Don't know if this has been posted.
link

"AAAAAAH MY HEAD...band". X)
bad cb spoiler at yale chuck still womanizer trying to hook up with evryone of the vvicinity!!!what the hell?
He is? Where did you hear that? :o
Lol. That clip is hilarious!

And what are you talking about katryn? :/
link
hear say that chuck is womanizzer so our queen has to have some hot guys on her arm....so chuck can hook up with evryone and b suposed to be virgin mary and not flirt to anyone ..?!that's no fair
Nevermind, found it. :/ I'm choosing to not take that part too seriously. My best friend and I always joke that Chuck always looks like he wants to have sex when he's smirking.

link
yes but how b is going to b with c ?chuck perverted and b not that's not cool
i mean our queen has to have some hot guys and everybody smaty ..so if she doesn't flirt and be bitchy how is going to have an army at yale .an more important chuck wants b only for him because he's posesive and she has to be alone or with him but she has to accept that?
It doesn't say that he is hooking up with girls...? Or maybe my eyes can't see things if they are bad for CB... o.O
yes but b has to nit flirt with anyone'she's the popular she has to have some fans.and the guys have to be her lacky
Um, I'm with waldorf here. I'm like totally confused right now.
i mean who is going to work this relation?.c been perve and flirt with evryone and b don't?.he expect to have only blair for him so...but b has to be queen of yaale too..and it's a different level so she has to flirt using her woman arms..so chuck is possesive so he wouldn't let her flirt..that's not fair
Um, again it doesn't say he's actually flirting, it just says he looks like he wants to have sex. That being said, just his smirk makes him look like that in my opinion. We don't know yet if the person who said it was actually serious. She might have just thought he looked horny when he actually wasn't. And I do think these two will both balance this relationship out somehow.
how b has to be the queen at yale and have to have serves like captain of criquet or lacrosse or hook up with sandbones...someone with power ..how is going to do that with out flirting...acting like a moan
Wow I'm confused...

Let's just say that he always looks like that. It sounds better than "Chuck will sleep around with random girls and CB will never happen again". 8)
Lol I'm not very serious today...
or maybe but if cb are a couple b couldn't have power over others because that's not striortip i mean ..b has to have a boy toy in her arm so all people respect her or at least flirt to use her armys ...and if she's with c who is possesive as hell he wouln't aaccept that
our characters have a very hight reputation so i don't know how is going to work
No I totally get what you mean waldorf. I'm just as confused as you are.

And I actually kinda like how possesive Chuck is. It shows just how much Blair means to him. Sorry, just felt like adding that. lol
Any new spoilers yet?

Hahaha sorry but I'm bored. X)

Edit: Okay there can't be... yet. But are they filming today? ^^
ok but he has blair as he'sslave or something?i mean b has to be a queen and how it's going to work with a womanicer?
Um, how is she his slave, exactly? Leighton herself said Blair sorta wanted Chuck back. Anyway, I think Chuck will somehow accept that he has to change a little for Blair. Hopefully. I mean, he is Chuck Bass. It's not something that can just happen overnight, as great as that would be. lol

Edited: And waldorf, I think so. Not sure. :)
but change like what? is his lifestyle.and the status of queen means be mean and have a boy toy and power over other people that serve her ...and with someone who doesn't respect her because is flirting with evrything with legs and boops ...so that make her be less respectable and less power