gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
This forum is immortal. It survived the whole summer without GG and so did we. Now we could all go through everything.
Haha, sorry for that random comment. I'm, like, really tired and sleepy lol!

Edit: Lauren, I read your fic it was totally awesome :) Enjoyed it a lot.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Awww...you guys! Thanks soooo much! I love you!!!

It's okay. The comment needed to be said. HEhe. ;p
About Nate&Catherine... I liked them. It was kinda cute and you can see Nate actually has feelings for her and somehow I think so does she. They do have a lot of chemistry together and it's a quite real couple :) The whole jealousy thing in the White Party was awesome.
yeah, I guess I can see it. I just don't think it's right. It's VERY wrong in fact...and yeah.
Yeah, I think it's very wrong too. But since we're seeing it from the other side, you kind of don't quite pay much attention to it. Or at least I don't. Because we know Nate and we care about him more than be care about Mr.Beaton or whatever.

The funny thing will be when Nate starts being a prostitute for Catherine. That will be definitly fun to watch.
lol. ahhh you guys are too much for me, actually just you Praesse. lol. XD Seriously...though, not right. Though I have to admit...it is an eye opener and definitely an attention getter. But when Chuck presents her to Blair...I just...I don't know...I don't really find her that pretty. Am I the only one? I mean, I would've been at least THINKING the botox comment! lol.
Oh, yeah. At those reception parties and entrées and soriées and everything I get to see people like this woman and I've made a couple bitchy comments once or twice :P Mainly because my mother wants to have some of those things and I really don't approve so I just comment on how I just can't recognize someone anymore because she looks exactly like all of the other ladies in the room... :P

I don't find her pretty in that scene, but when Nate&Serena are kissing and she's like "WTF!? SERENA'S MAKING OUT WITH MY BOYTOY!!!" I find her really really pretty :) And her wit surprised me a lot.
Question: Gossip Girl premiere rocked! That's all. -- Donna
Ausiello: Oh yeah? Well, next week's ep is even better. As I've said, the scene in the study between Leighton Meester and Madchen Amick is worth the price of admission alone. But back to GG's season opener, the ratings seem to be catching up to the show's considerable buzz; GG scored its best-ever female demos and nearly set a record for total viewers. To celebrate, here's some exclusive Gossip: I hear someone's going to come dangerously close to dropping out of school.

YAY:)
Oh my goodness! YAY! More spoilers!!! I don't know...the only time I've really found her pretty is when she's making out with Nate in the beginning of the first episode...but I haven't even really seen the whole episode, so let me get back to you. ;p So far...I am unconvinced.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I think she's pretty, but not all of the time.
Gossip Girl Rocks. Some of the most fun I've had in front of the TV in the last week or so (when I'm not absorbed in U.S. Open tennis play) was zipping through the first three episodes of Gossip Girl's hilariously sizzling second season. On Monday night, we learned that mopey Serena was getting through her summer-without-Dan by watching The Closer. (Me too! Great, isn't it?) Blair's advice: "A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex. Use once and throw away. You couldn't ask for a better rebound." Even if he's driving a Camaro? And who's dressing Chuck Bass, some Patricia Field wannabe on crank? From his lime green suit to his high-argyle croquetwear, he's a constant fashion risk. Loving Madchen Amick as Nate's cougar, BTW. And next Monday, perhaps my fave line of dialogue yet, as Nate observes Chuck scheming against Blair's new British lord: "You know it's love when you start talking like an assassin." That and Serena's observation of Blair potentially rubbing shoulders with world leaders at lord Marcus's side: "If you can't find common ground with a dictator, I don't know who can." Such comically twisted fun.

More :)
I don't know...when given the option: Blair, Serena, Vanessa or Jenny. I can't really say she tops any of them. It is interesting...though.
Please, OH PLEASE, don't let Nate&Jenny ever happen
Ewww. That's gross. I don't know why some people like them together.
okay, well didn't mean to start a "let's bash jenny" thread...just trying to show my dislike for Katherine's appearance. ;p
In honour of the new series of GG Spolied pretty in hosting a ne wcontest offering two winners the chance to win 2 Colette Malouf headbands each in the style of Miss Waldorf and Miss Van Der Woodsen, along with a copy of the first season on dvd.

Here are the entry rules quoted:

“To enter, send an email to spoiledprettycontests@gmail.com. Be sure to include your full name. The subject line should read “Gossip Girl Giveaway.” The contest ends at midnight (EST) on Sunday, September 7th. Two winners will be chosen at random from among the entrants. On Monday, September 8th, I’ll announce the winners’ names. Please, only one entry per person; duplicate entries will not increase your chances of winning. Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.”

Find out more at link.
Cool. I already have one Colette Malouf handband but I guess I'm participating either way :)
link

You guys might already know these spoilers, but here it goes:
Dan and Serena get stuck in an elevator because the power has gone out. he uses the emergency phone to call for help. the operator for the hotel tells them that they will have to wait until the power goes back on. serena mentions that Dan should have told the operator that she was there and Dan cannot believe that she just said that. Dan begins arguing with Serena but gives in and calls again, this time mentioning she was there, and the operator tells him they will send some one for help.

the power is out even in the Waldorf penthouse. Blair is sitting quitely in her room my candle light, wearing a beautiful yellowish bronze dress and a stunning tiara. Suddenly some one enters the room BLAIR: Marcus? Is that you? [she glances into the mirror and sees Chuck enter. She opens her mouth, about to say something then stops] CHUCK(with and english accent): Blow out your candle. [blair blows it out, and in darkness, only their silhouettes are visible] BLAIR: Marcus, that is you, isnt it?(she knows is it Chuck though) [Chuck shushes her. He kisses her. At first it's tentative, on both sides, then Chuck, follwed by Blair, give them selves to it more fully. its what both of them have been craving.]

Serena and Dan pick up in mid arguement fighting about the same thing they almost always do, about how Serena, is, 'Serena Van der Woodsen' Dan jumps up and and knocks out a panel in the ceiling, trying to get out of the elevator, but slips and falls hard on his arm and back. Serena asks if he is okay and Dan says he is fine, then: SERENA: I forgive you for Georgina (she means it) DAN: And i forgive you. (a beat, its not enough) But...? SERENA: We keep having the same fight. At Bart's brunch a year ago. At the wedding-- DAN: Where we talked about the fight at Bart's brunch. SERENA: And now here. I can't change who I am, Dan. DAN: Me neither. So what happens now? SERENA: I don't really feel like talking. DAN: Me neither. [Serena leans against him and the scene ends]

The lights are back on in the Waldorf penthouse, but Blair and Chuck are still making out. Hot and heavy. Chucks mojo has been returned full force. And then... Marcus enters. MARCUS(off stage): Blair? Are you in here? [the door opens. Blair breaks away from Chuck, shocked.] GOSSIP GIRL: Spotted: Lady B acting not so lady-like... [And suddenly Marcus stands there looking at Blair and Chuck.] GOSSIP GIRL: Hope you kept the receipt for the tiara, B...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CB CB CB all the way! *squeals* I'm soooooo psyched for that episode!!! I really wanna see the scene when they start kissing, and even if it doesn't end well...*sigh*...well, I know I'll get depressed, but holy crap! This is so beautiful. "It's what they've been craving" AMEN! PREACH IT!
YHAT WAS SO COOL! OMG IT'S AWESOME THANKS FOR POSTING TATY!!
THAT EPISODE IS GONNA ROCK SO SO MUCH!!!!!
AND CHUCK IN AN ENGLISH ACCENT OMG, HE'S BETTER THAN MARCUS EVEN IN THAT, I MEAN OMGOMG!!
Seriously! Ed is like a natural anyways! HOLY CRAP!!! There are gonna be soooo many beautiful CB scenes in that episode! I can't wait! The promo better include it! Hmph!
link

Gossip Girl’s little Jenny Humphrey needs a friend - an age appropriate friend. She may just get one.

Willa Holland, who first made waves on The OC as Kaitlin Cooper, is reportedly in talks to join Gossip Girl for a three-episode arc a la Michelle Trachtenberg. And like Michelle’s character, Willa’s character may just have a little bit of a wild side…

The chatter is that Willa Holland’s character is Agnes, a teen model for Eleanor Waldorf’s fashion line. Of course, since Jenny is interning at Waldorf Designs these days, it would be no surprise that the two become good friends. Although, a three-episode arc also implies a potentially fast and furious break-up(I'm guessing that's Dan and Serena)…

Is it a play for ratings? Certainly.

Despite loads of pre-season publicity, Gossip Girl ratings were not as high as the network expected. Similarly, The OC was searching for a spark when they added Willa Holland as Kaitlin (sometimes called Kaitlin 2). The character of Kaitlin was the daughter of Jimmy Cooper and Julie Cooper-Nichol, as well as Marissa Cooper’s sister. The character as portrayed by Shailene Woodley in the initial production was not popular with fans. The producers shipped the character off to boarding school and she was brought back in Season 3, this time played by Willa Holland.

Loving Willa in GG. <3
hmmm....sounds interesting. =)

SOMETHING ON LEIGHTON'S ALBUM:
Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester has been singing and writing songs for the past couple of years. During the break between the seasons, she worked on her debut album which is almost complete, though no release date has been finalized.”I was in LA during the break between the seasons and I did pretty much the entire album,” Meester told Ryan Seacrest on his morning show on KIIS FM Wednesday, August 27. “I want to go back in and just do a few more songs.”

“I am almost done with my album. I am not sure when it will come out. Obviously I have to plan it with the show because I am married to the show.” Not all the tracks on the album have been written by her. Some of the songs that she has written are influenced by her life in New York.

“It is fun music that you can dance to,” she said.

“There are couple of things about past things that are not so happy,” she added alluding to her past relationships.

Talking about relationships, Meester made a surprising revelation that she has no problems getting over them.

“Maybe I am without emotions,” she conceded to Seacrest’s challenge.

However, she feels girls get over relationship breakdowns better than guys.

Here are her responses to some tough questions from a combative Seacrest.

Do you think men, or woman, are more possessive?

I think men are more openly possessive and women are more secretly.

Do you think you are a control freak?

No

When you are in a relationship, do you like to make the decisions or do you let the guy…

I let the guy…

Do you think you are low maintenance or high maintenance?

I think I am high - low maintenance.

I am low maintenance but you can’t do nothing. You have to…like you know…try.

Is it OK for a guy to ask a girl out via text?

If you are already dating…it is.

What about if you are not dating?

I think that is fine…as long as you can actually have a conversation with boys.

The second season of Gossip Girl will air starting Monday, September 1.
Cool interview :)
over a year ago waldorf said…
AAAAAAH I'M NEVER HERE WHEN THE BEST SPOILERS ARE POSTED. THE CB MAKE-OUT! AAAAAAAAH! <3333
QUOTES!

link
Okay guys, I totally read up on the quotes for episode 2 and they are FANTASTIC!!! I love how open Chuck is with Nate about getting Blair back. =) Oh and pleeeeease Serena can totally see through Blair's revenge tactics. It's phenomenal! Also, Dan/Serena's makeout and makeup scenes are amazing. =DDDDDD I just REALLY think I'm going to love this episode. I knew Blair would find out about Katherine and Chuck's "subtle" attempts to destroy her. *sighs happily* Well Blair wins out and she's not totally destroyed and Chuck is well on his way to getting her back. I believe it. ;p
Okay, where is everybody?!
over a year ago UNA said…
love the spoilers for episode 2!!!looks liek chuck is going to put his best efforts into getting blair which will be so great to watch
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Aww, I really think I'm gonna love episode 2. Should definitely be funny to see Chuck trying to mess up the LM and B relationship and sadly fail. Lol. But seriously, I really hope it's as lighthearted as it seems since we're gonna have so much CB angst as it is.

Oh yeah, and I found these videos. Nothing spoilery but it's interview stuff with the cast: link

Edited: Lol, I just noticed Ed and Leighton were totally being cute in the background of the Blake/Penn interview so I kinda started watching what they were doing instead of listening to B & P.

Hahaha :D
Lol, yeah that was much more interesting than Blake & Penn XD
link

C... B... blackout... "the series most erotic moment so far"? *swoons*
I know! I know! And guys??? Ed is FINALLY opening up about the CB love! "Chuck's whole universe and priorities is all Blair." Thank-you Lord! HEhe. =) I can't wait for episode 3!!! *squeals* And I totally agree, episode 2 better be lighthearted, cause I can only take so much CB angst.
Yaaaay!
This is pretty much "the CB thread" now... XD

*cough*Just wanted to say that I uploaded a new CB wallpaper today*cough*
SOOOO, no more annoying advertising now :P:P

One more thing... Are there no sneak peeks for epi 2? :(
over a year ago luinwen said…
loved that article ^^ , yes waldorf I'm sure someone uploadded the sneak peeks already
For the next episode? Not the promos or the epi 3 videos...
oh guys I really am SO psyched for episode 3! I hope the promo for it is like all CB! ;p Oh....and new wallpaper, really waldorf? I must check it out! I'm sure it's amazzzzing!!
saw the wallpaper. AMAZING!
Thanks! <33

Okay I'm really bored right now and I need spoilers. Where are all the filming pics? Sides? Leaked awesome CB scenes? xD
haha. they can't give us everything at once! Honestly, then there would be no surprises! ;p
OMFG! Two of my favorite shows are about to collide — and it sounds like it’s going to have us ROFWL!

Gossip Girl frenemies Leighton Meester and Blake Lively have closed a deal to guest-star in a November sweeps episode of NBC’s increasingly stunt-happy 30 Rock, sources confirm to me exclusively. The dynamic duo will play — prepare to laugh ’till you piddle — former high school classmates of Liz Lemon’s in a flashback sequence that reveals a shocking and deeply ironic truth about Tina Fey’s morally superior alter ego: she was a Mean Girl!

Gen. Ius.

The Gossip-inspired flashback coincides with Liz’s 20-year high school reunion, which means we’re also going to meet the adult versions of Meester and Lively’s characters. (In a kicky twist, Rock execs are talking to Blake’s older sis, Robyn Lively, about playing the latter part.)

C’mon, admit it: This is 10 times more exciting that Jennifer Aniston.

Source: EW
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---

Entertainment Weekly's cover story this week deals with Gossip Girl rumors - most of which are untrue, but all of which are fun reading about. Follow the link for the full story, but here's the short version of the rumors ...

RUMOR: OMG! Not enough people are watching Gossip Girl and it's gonna be dunzo after this season.
REALITY: A world without Gossip Girl is about as unlikely as Blair Waldorf wearing body glitter.

RUMOR: Now that she's social anthrax at the Constance Billard School for Girls, Jenny Humphrey is leaving Gossip Girl for her very own spin-off series.
REALITY: Little J isn't going anywhere — except maybe to the local craft store for some sewing supplies.
RUMOR: Blake Lively and Leighton Meester totally hate each other and the set is a big hot mess of backstabbing and hookups.
REALITY: While we've never seen the leading ladies braid each other's hair, the set is hardly rife with tension.

RUMOR: This year Gossip Girl will be a smorgasbord of raunchy sex, male prostitution, and lots of rich people doing very bad things.
REALITY: Um... actually, that's true.

over a year ago shan-ban said…
Okay seriously Blake and Penn really get on my nerves the sight of them together!
Haha. I'm guessing you can't wait for a piece of Serenate pie:)
over a year ago shan-ban said…
LOL yes i am. I absoulutley love the sight of them two their a HOT couple that makes sense! I also love Blair and Chucks bitch relationship lol! :)
SNEAK PEEK! :P

link
... and this is for epi 4. But that sneak peek was more interesting. :p

“GOSSIP GIRL” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Ex-Files” (TV-14, LS) (HDTV)

THERE’S A NEW GIRL IN TOWN — When Serena (Blake Lively) notices that Dan (Penn Badgley) has been cozying up to the new girl in school, Amanda (guest star Laura-Leigh), the ever-loyal Blair (Leighton Meester) and her minions decide to befriend Amanda and sabotage her budding new romance with “lonely boy.” Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) discovers a scandalous secret about Catherine (guest star Madchen Amick) and enlists Blair’s scheming expertise to use the information to help Nate (Chace Crawford). Meanwhile, Lily (Kelly Rutherford) finds herself drawn back to her ex, Rufus (Matthew Settle), once again. Taylor Momsen and Ed Westwick also star. Jim McKay directed the episode written by Robby Hull (#204).
Fantastic, Waldorf!!!!!
This is an interview with Leighton:
Spotted: Blair Waldorf (and an adorable little dog) in the penthouse suite of Midtown’s Night Hotel, pawing through racks of gorgeous garments—Temperley, Etro, Dior—while being fussed over by her glam squad. Is the Queen B prepping for another romp with Chuck Bass? A reconciliation with Nate Archibald? Or is she gussying up to greet a mystery guest? I’ll never tell…

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Pretty juicy little item, isn’t it? Except, like most gossip, it’s not quite accurate.

The location? Correct. The little dog and the fabulous dresses? Yes (his name is Jack) and yes. The glam squad? Hair, makeup, and stylist, all there. Only it wasn’t Blair Waldorf, the infamous alpha girl of the CW megahit Gossip Girl; it was Leighton Meester, the actress who plays her, there for her Gotham cover interview.

Gossip Girl, with its unapologetic portrayal of wealthy New York teens drinking, drugging, and bed-hopping, is a cultural juggernaut. One of the reasons the show is so popular is that it’s a marketer’s dream: The invitation to the cast’s wrap party came printed on a bottle of hot-pink Vitaminwater. An event for a new Yves Saint Laurent lipstick was held in honor of the show and its costume designer. And those “costumes,” which are essentially the hottest clothes the industry has to offer, have spawned dozens of Gossip Girl-inspired layouts in just about every teen magazine on the newsstand.

Another reason: the cast, most of whom were gorgeous unknowns going into the first season. Now entering the second, they’ve become actual stars and are the frequent focus of the gossip pages themselves. Repeated mentions in the tabloids have Meester and Blake Lively (who plays Blair’s BFF, bad-girl-gone-good Serena van der Woodsen) catfighting at every turn. Ed Westwick (who plays louche playboy Chuck Bass) is a frequent sight at the city’s trendiest bars, sometimes with costar (and roommate) Chace Crawford, who plays Nate Archibald, Blair’s ex and Serena’s biggest regret. Then there’s Penn Badgley, Lively’s real-life boyfriend, who also plays her love interest, Dan “Lonely Boy” Humphrey, onscreen. Dan’s sister, Jenny “Little J” Humphrey, is played by Taylor Momsen, who at 15 is the only actual teenager on the show.

A third reason: the location, which is right in our own backyard. In an episode last season, the following New York-centric items were referenced rapid-fire: Preston Bailey, the Waverly Inn, Tinsley Mortimer, 151, and Eliot Spitzer. New York is as central to the show as any of its cast, and 22-year-old Meester, a Florida native, wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. “I love my life because I live in the best city in the world, and I have wonderful family and friends, and I’m doing what I want to do,” she said as she sat with us (no kidding) on a recent Tuesday. “Right now I’m really happy. Having this as a home base makes me who I am.”

Do tell.

GOTHAM: This is our fall fashion issue, and I noticed that the clothes you picked for this shoot are unlike the things your character wears. But has being on the show influenced how you dress in your personal life?
LEIGHTON MEESTER: Yeah, of course, of course. It makes you much more aware of what you put on, aware of trends and styles. And in a photo shoot, especially one like this, it’s kind of cool to try something new. I’m not trying to go overtly sexy or too fashion-y. I have a lot more knowledge of designers and things like that. But I think it has a lot less to do with what designers you wear and what the trends are than who you are and what you feel good in. I still feel good in jeans and T-shirts for every day, so that hasn’t changed. But I like dressing up more.

G: And now you’re much more in the public eye. Do you find yourself being more conscious about what you’re wearing when you’re out in public?
LM: Not really. You can’t pay attention to what tabloids say. That’s not what my job is about—it’s not about getting judged by other people. And while fashion is an awesome, exciting part of my job, because that’s what the show is partly about, it really doesn’t define who you are. You look ridiculous if you dress for people other than yourself. It’s just sad.

G: Do you have any favorite designers?
LM: Absolutely. That’s not to say I don’t like basics—the jeans-and-T-shirt thing, like I was saying. But Zac Posen fits me right off the hanger, no alterations needed at all. I love Valentino, all the bags and formal dresses. It’s a little bit sexier, but still feminine. I recently wore Nina Ricci, which I really loved. So simple and so sophisticated, and still young. Stella McCartney—very fashionforward clothes. I like little Chloé dresses. I like Julie Haus a lot—cute stuff for the day or night. But I would never wear something just because of the name or the trend.

G: Will you be seeing any of the Fashion Week shows?
LM: I’ll definitely go. I mean, obviously I have to be selective—there are a million shows. There’s a lot I’m interested in going to see. It’s actually really fun, but it’s kind of weird, too, because there’s a lot of prepping and getting ready, which is, like, half the fashion show.

G: One of your upcoming episodes takes place at a fashion show, right?
LM: Michael Kors is sitting in the audience of my character’s mother’s fashion show.

G: What else can you tell us about this season?
LM: There’s a lot of Chuck and Blair stuff. At the end of last season, he totally blew it. I think when he comes back, he kind of regrets what he did. He wants to make up for it, but he’s not going to be able to. Blair will not let him get off that easy, she’s going to make it a little difficult for him. She’s seeing a guy named Lord Marcus; he’s from England, and of course, it makes Chuck incredibly jealous. And it’s hard, Blair really does want something, but she can’t let her guard down because she’s been hurt a lot. Of course, nothing can be perfect for her, even though all she ever strives for is to be perfect. And there’s a lot of Serena and Blair “frenemy” stuff…

G: Are things between your two characters a bit more tense this year?
LM: Yeah, I think they’re always having a moment here and there. Right now they’re definitely going through it. I don’t really know what to think about it; neither of them is right. It’s such a good relationship, what they’re showing…. The fact that Blair has a mother who’s absolutely the opposite of what a mother should be—she’s not incredibly nurturing, she’s not loving, she’s not supportive—so Blair is a product of her environment. It infiltrates her personality— she’s got problems with men, and friends, and I think that’s because of what she’s been dealing with, with her mom. It makes her incredibly insecure, and that’s her biggest problem with Serena. That’s why she’s always having fights with her, because she’s very insecure around Serena. Serena’s effortless, and Blair has to try so hard to get anything.

G: Blair is flawed, and real, and she tries—which makes her interesting and appealing. There isn’t that expectation of earnest virtue from her that there is from Serena.
LM: It’s very human. And I think that’s why people like Blair, even if she is the biggest bitch you’ve ever seen. Everything she plans falls apart. Her relationship with Serena is kind of unfortunate, because it could be so good. Blair’s intentions are always good, but when you piss her off, it’s really bad.

G: Is theirs a realistic female friendship?
LM: I think so! I think that’s why people like it. It’s not just about who they’re dating, or that they’re best friends with each other with no problems. I think it’s something that should be portrayed in television. Especially between young women—there’s a lot of competition and they don’t even realize that’s how they’re acting sometimes.

G: And when you’re that age, everything takes on a heightened sense of importance.
LM: Your boyfriend seems like the last guy you’ll ever date, and your best friend—it’s the end of the world if she’s mad at you, and you have to get invited to suchand- such party. Blair is very wrong for being so jealous, and Serena is wrong for being so sensitive.

G: Why do you think people want to make that rivalry translate into your and Blake’s real lives?
LM: I couldn’t tell you, to be honest. I think it does have to do with being a girl. And I think that people are just not creative. They want us to be our characters on the show. They want us to all be dating each other and fighting with each other, when in reality it’s a TV show.

G: When in reality, only some of you are dating and fighting with each other.
LM: [Laughs] Well, you know what? I can’t even think about that anymore. There’s really nothing that I can say, I feel like I’ve said it a million times: It’s not true. And the thing is, once you read something that isn’t true about yourself, you never believe anything that any of those people write ever again—about anybody else, or yourself…. People ask me about it all the time. We work together every day, and we do get along.
Thanks to Emily. I'm not sure quite how reliable this is so for now take with a grain of salt.

Several gold medal Olympians will be hitting the small screen this season. Michael Phelps is set to host "SNL" and will make a cameo on "Entourage," Misty May-Treanor will be "Dancing With the Stars," and now WWD.com is reporting that America's favorite gymnast, Nastia Liukin, is going to appear on "Gossip Girl." Despite my exhaustive Internet search, I can't find any other details on Nastia's stint other than the show is one of her favorites, but that doesn't make the news any less exciting!

I have to admit that I'm a little envious - okay, a lot envious -- that Nastia will get to frolic around the Upper East Side streets with Chuck Bass (played by Ed Westwick) as he's my favorite "Gossip" character. But any guest appearance that didn't include interaction with Mr. Bass would be sort of lame since he's quickly become the backbone and star of the series.

Outside of acting, Nastia has scored herself a number of endorsements as well. She's joined forces with Vanilla Star Jeans and will be launching her own line of jeans and tops called Nastia Liukin Gold this fall. You'll also see her face on the Wheaties box, and alongside Shawn Johnson in ads for Cover Girl.

Something tells me this is only the beginning for the cute gymnast.

Some spoilers. And, sorry I've been gone a couple of days but... I've been really really sick. I am, actually. But I'm a little bit better now.