gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM
save

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 106173

over a year ago lobke said…
I have to wait till tomorrow, because by then it's on the internet. (Damn my stupid land). I'd rather stay up al night and wait for someone to upload. But I don't think my mom would like that :P
over a year ago waldorf said…
I have to wait too, because my land is just as stupid. Unless someone UPLOADS IT NOOOOW. X)
I can't imagine that Sweden is worse then the Netherlands, but how would I konw? XD
It's sooooooo boring here, and we seriously see evertyhing the latest. ANTM, Pushing Daisies, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Supernatural. It's driving me crazy because I can't wait for stuff like that. I'm kind a obsessed with those shows :P
(Ugh, I really wanted to say that for a long time now. I seriously are beginning to hate my country. I want to live in the UK or America or Italy or something like that :P
Haha, aww... Sweden isn't that funny either. Sometimes we see shows a few weeks after they aired in America, but it can take 2 years or more (yes, it's true!) for some shows. I love the internet. :'P
last edited over a year ago
Yay, spoilers! Full recap (episode 2). I'm not gonna read it, though. XD
link
So do I :') Now I'm thinking about it, without the internet I would spent so much time being bored :P
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh guys...I read it. A little drama here and there but overall a very nicely lighthearted episode. Lovely. ;p
I read it to, I couldn't help myself :') I actually only cared about Chair, but the storyline is pretty nice. Not that much drama, like said above, but enough to keep it Gossip Girl :') I'm really curious XD
X)

I read the recap for 2x01 and knew everything when I saw the episode, so I won't read this one. Well, I'll try not to... :P
I said to myself the same thing, ten minutes later I was reading it :')
Still haven't read it... I'm proud of myself. :)
You should be :P
Still haven't... ok, nobody cares. Lol. :P

But this is crazy. Why isn't the new episode uploaded yet? Haha it's only Monday and I'm complaining... >.<
I'm complaining all week already, I'm really impatience :')
I really shouldn't have watch al the Chair scenes from episode 3 'cause that's the one thing I really want to see in the episode, so actually I wasn't really satisfied with 2x01 and I'm not gonna be with 2x02. :')
We haven't seen all the Chair scenes yet (epi 3). Not the make-out :D
No but I now it's gonna come, so that's why I can't wait :')
over a year ago Praesse said…
I haven't read the recap either. It's actually so damn hard!
What should I do, people? Search everywhere to see if someone already uploaded episode 2 on the internet or wait till I watch it tonight?
I don't think it is uploaded anywhere yet :/

But at least you can watch it tonight, we have to wait till tomorrow anyway... :'P
<3333

link
what is this link, hmmm? Hehe. I think y'all should just wait to watch it tonight. It'll be more exciting that way anyways. Heh. Oh guys, I just love how in the quotes Chuck is telling Nate how he plans to get Blair back. You go, Chuck! fight for her! and I know...that makeout scene! *squeals* I CAN'T WAIT!
Lol! It's not the episode (unfortunately). Just some BTS video from EW.com :P
How late is Gossip Girl on Television in the USA? (I just found out I didn't know that exactly). :')
what do you mean? timewise? or datewise?
timewise XD
It's from 7-8pm on Monday nights...at least in central time here.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I cant wait until tonight's episode<3
I know! me neither! *squeals*

You guys, I was having thought...and I think you all should be in on it...can someone please tell me why for the beach scene in 2x01, Chuck is NOT topless??? I mean, come on! XD
Haha. They give Chace a topless scene with Catherine and Blair. Why don't they give Chuck one. He's so sexy, but to make him even sexier I need to see some abs.
lol. for real. off with the shirt! haha.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
He should so have a topless scene! hehe :)
I think it is because of the chesthair. He would need to wax it or something like Penn does.
lol. okay, well whatever. ENOUGH EXCUSES!
Yeah, believe me, I'd like to see that too :)
He has chest hair? Oh. Well, I bet it looks hot:)
lool we are awesome. ggs on!;p
link
Side with Servant for Episode 9
link <333
link
Side with Natasha for Episode 9
link
Another side for Episode 9
link
Other side for Episode 9 involving a hottie.
link
Side with Head of the Society, Bart and Lily for Episode 9 also
link
A side with a cop, Lily and Rufus for Episode 9.
link
Another side with Serena, Aaron and Claudia.

Edit: For Episode 9, of course.
AH! GUYS! I LOVE CB!!! "Notice how my voice didn't go high at the end? It wasn't a question!"-Blair

Hehe. LOOOOOOOVE THEM! Even when they're not together, they're sooooo completely witty! And Blair is adorable. Oh gosh, I love her. But poor Nate and his financial issues! *tear*
Chuck is such a good friend to him, though.
You'll see :)
I know I know....oh, but guys, I LOOOOOOOVE CHUCK! Haha. The sweaty squash scene was quite interesting...lol. Chuck looked kind of...HAHA! Oh but he's just sooooo sneaky! Haha, I love him! I don't think I've ever appreciated his wit and "natural musk" so much in my life! Haha. This is what deprivation of 6 days of GG does to me. Haha. Oh goodness. ;p
Latest from Kristen:

Elizabeth in Westchester, N.Y.: Will Nate and Vanessa ever be together on Gossip Girl?

It is not looking likely. Not only am I hearing of a totally messed-up, possible romance in the works for Vanessa and Rufus (have your vomit barrel standing by), but that pretty though vicious cougar (Duchess Catherine aka Mädchen Amick) is going to be doing a little blackmail action that keeps Nate at her side—whether he likes it or not—indefinitely.
Oh dear! Not looking good....ew, vanessa and rufus?! Yuck. Not that it's the first time I've heard it. ew. *pukes* Ohhhhhh daaaaaang that Catherine. I hate her. But holy crap is she beautiful! I was so wrong from before when I said she was ugly. Oh goodness. Oh but wow! Chuck is sooooo great! =D But Nate does NOT look happy...and Dan & Serena...hot and heavy it looks like and not stopping there. Hahah. Apparently staying away from each other all summer was not the best...lol. And Nate & Vanessa are so great! I miss them. =)