gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
link

Blake Lively at Late Show
over a year ago waldorf said…
Aww, I love Blair's postcards ^^

Okay we didn't get any real spoilers today, but I NEED CB spoilers for my birthday tomorrow. Seriously. :O
I so hope you get some spoilers!
For my bithday I wished & wished but I didn't get any :( Hahaha, I'm looking forward to getting some CB Spoilers for you!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago UNA said…
wow thi sblog has saved my life over such looong summer waiting for the new season!
Aww, you didn't? :(

It has? Yay, we're saving lives here! Well, yeah, I'd be dead by now if I didn't have any spoilers. :)
So would I! I mean, Spoilers are my life. Well, not entirely. Just kind of. Haha.

I'm still hoping for a big spoiler for tomorrow, and if there is, it'll probably be a side.
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Hmm...well, waldorf happy almost birthday! Sadly, I will not be able to make you a video like I did for Praesse...my resources are SO limited. *sad sigh* But Perhaps I will make you a belated one ASAP!!! *gasp* Maybe by then I can actually use 2nd season clips! *gasp* Well, I love you all...and yes, these spoilers have definitely gotten me more stressed and anxious this summer, but goodness knows where I'd be without them. ;p
Thanks! (I say "thanks" a lot today) :P

By the way... ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!
OMG, THREE DAYS!
I want it to be Monday, but at the same time I have an interview with some of Yale's graduates and I'm totally nervous, so... I guess you know what I mean. I want it to be Monday, but at the same time I don't haha.

Edit: OMG, WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS, PEOPLE!?
Hahaha, last spoilers were yesterday and I'm craving for more!
I meant it with Spoiler slut haha
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I need more spoilers!!!!!!!!! Hey,praesse,is it your B-day?
over a year ago luinwen said…
happy birthday waldorf I hope you birthday wish comes true and somene gets an amazing cb spoiler
No, it was 3rd of August. :P
But Waldorf's birthday is tomorrow, don't wish her a Happy Birthday before it actually is haha :P
Atlantic will roll out the first installment of “OMFGG — Original Music Features on Gossip Girl” via digital providers on Tuesday (Sept. 2), with a CD to follow on Oct. 28.

Among the artists featured on the soundtrack are the Virgins, the Republic Tigers, Phantom Planet, the Kills, the Ting Tings and Junkie XL, covering Siouxsie & the Banshees‘ “Cities in Dust.” The album was compiled by noted music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas. Meanwhile, launching this weekend is OMFGG.com, devoted to the music on the show.

Here is the track list for “OMFGG”:

“Sour Cherry,” the Kills
“Do You Wanna,” the Kooks
“Do the Panic,” Phantom Planet
“Feeling Better,” the Teenagers
“One Week of Danger” (demo), the Virgins
“Got Your Number,” Nadia Oh
“Crime Wave,” Crystal Castles
“Fight Song,” the Republic Tigers
“Cities in Dust,” Junkie XL
“We Started Nothing,” the Ting Tings
“Breakfast in NYC,” Oppenheimer
“Three Wises,” the Pierces
“Hard To Live in the City,” Albert Hammond Jr.
Aug. 29, 2008 | Leighton Meester says:I’ll never forget the first time I met my very own Blair Waldorf. I was in eighth grade and I was walking down the hallway when a pretty girl stepped out from a row of lockers. “Nice pants,” she said, staring at my jeans, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “I can tell you’ve had them hemmed.” Her group of friends giggled behind her as I stared, terrified and confused. Yes, my pants had been hemmed. I didn’t know why that was a bad thing. But I knew that this girl thought it was, and the way she spoke, with a pout and an icy look in her eyes, suggested that she was not someone people disagreed with.

Every week on the CW’s teen melodrama “Gossip Girl,” I’m confronted with the same pout and the same icy stare. It appears whenever Leighton Meester, as the Upper East Side’s resident bad girl, Blair Waldorf, struts onto the screen. While the show, about the double-crossings and sexual exploits of a group of wealthy Manhattan teenagers, is chock-full of pretty people and scandalous content, the most engrossing part of it is Meester’s performance as Blair — not only because watching her eviscerate less-worthy opponents brings up deep-rooted and traumatic memories but also because Meester, with her porcelain-doll face and outrageous designer outfits, actually makes you want to root for her.

Meester, whose previous credits include “Entourage” and “Seventh Heaven,” brings a finely tuned bitchiness to her character that, given media reports, may not be entirely an act. She has been notoriously snarky to reporters seeking her comment at public events, and gossip columns were abuzz earlier this year about a growing feud between her and her costar, Blake Lively, who plays her best friend, Serena van der Woodsen, on the show. Whether true or not, these accusations have helped make Meester a household name (especially in households with young teenagers) leading up to “Gossip Girl’s” second-season premiere on Sept. 1.

Salon spoke to Meester over the phone about the show’s racy new ad campaign, her character’s sexual appeal to grown women, and what it’s like to be a 22-year-old in the media spotlight.

There seem to be a lot of adults who enjoy “Gossip Girl” as a kind of guilty pleasure — I know three professional women who work high up in TV and have this obsession with your character in particular. One of them said Blair is the only person she would ever go bisexual for.

Oh my God!

Obviously the show is intended for a largely teenage audience, so why do you think that older women respond to Blair Waldorf like that?

I think you’re hanging around some weird people. [Laughs] Just kidding. Most people might be weirded out by that, but I find it to be very endearing and flattering.

As much as she does and says outrageous things and isn’t the nicest person in town, I think that Blair is what a lot of people wish they could be. She’s got really good fashion and she lives in a gorgeous apartment and she’s got tons of money and she’s very well taken care of, well coifed, has beautiful boys surrounding her, all this stuff. I think that a lot of women also relate to her because she is imperfect and she has her insecurities. And also, she’s quite sexual, if that’s what they’re saying.

Yeah, and it seems like a lot of people have, at some point, had horrifying experiences in high school with someone they want to be but also hate at the same time.

That’s what I was trying to say. You hate to love her.

Every day on my way to work, I walk past this enormous billboard of you in a pool making out with somebody with the words “A nasty piece of work” next to your head. I assume you’ve seen these, too. How does it feel to be splashed around the city as a threat to our country’s youth?

They definitely altered it a little bit, which I’m not sure if they deny or they don’t, but they altered it a little bit to make it look like my top wasn’t there. I was wearing a bikini top in the episode they took the still from.

But I think it’s good. It’s using what people have said against the show to make it look better and make them look silly. We’re owning up to the fact that, yes, it is racy, and, at the same time, it’s a smart, funny way of giving people a warning. It’s for entertainment purposes, and if you don’t like that, don’t watch it.

There’s also been this emergence of meta-gossip around the show. The show itself is about gossip, but Gawker and New York magazine have had this kind of obsession with the cast. Is that something you were prepared for?

I didn’t really expect it. It’s come in such a slow wave. I’m not necessarily a huge fan of all the gossip, but I think it just goes to show that more people are watching the show.

There are reports of you getting stoned in restaurants and of fights on set — is there anything that’s popped up online that’s really pissed you off?

Not really. I’m disappointed and unhappy when I have to hear people saying stuff about Blake [Lively] and me fighting in real life. I think that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Because we’re not fighting in real life. And you just want to go to that person and just be like, “You’re an idiot, you don’t know.” But you can’t really, because people are going to say whatever they say.

Do you, on some level, also enjoy the negative stuff, because it seems to be part of the viral marketing of the show?

I don’t necessarily enjoy negative gossip, especially about me or the show. But people like to see it. People want to see drama in real life, which is understandable. It would be boring if we all got along.

Are you annoyed that you can’t do the kind of things as a young person that you would otherwise be able to do?

No, because I have a ton of fun. I don’t hold back on the fun things that I want to do. But mostly what I consider fun is not going out and getting trashed. I’m not really worried and I don’t really watch my back.

What’s your ideal career trajectory? Whose career would you like to have?

Cate Blanchett has a beautiful career that’s inspiring, and she’s a beautiful woman. She’s never pigeonholed as one specific thing. She can go from being a hot schoolteacher to playing a very intense role, as in “Babel.” I think she’s very versatile. I think Bette Davis was an incredible actress. And I look to her for a lot of inspiration, too.
Nice interview :)
over a year ago shan-ban said…
Whats the subject for today or tonight my peeps!
link

Some little spoilers, most of them (or all of them?) already known...
I knew most of them, but it was good to get my mind refreshed because I think I forgot about a few of those spoilers. Can you believe that it's only 3 days(not including monday) until the gossip girl finale? This summer, I didn't think I could wait that long.
Thanks, luinwen! <3

"OMFGG - Original Music Features on Gossip Girl"? Hahahaha.

Do we have any spoilers for 2.02? We know everything about episodes 1 and 3. x)

Edit: HAHAHA! link
over a year ago 5thAvenue said…
Funny! :p
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
that video is......
i have nothing to say. i can't help but laugh.
Hahaha, I knew that happens in Episode 6, but I hadn't seen the vid lol
In a Leighton Interview I posted on the links, about B&C's relationship she said:

"We have a lot of conflict, believe me. And their conflict is very interesting, because it's very internal. There's not real outward obstacles. It's a lot of their own minds colliding with each other. Her not wanting to give in. Him being a playboy and not being able to fall for her completely. And then when he does, he doesn't show it. And when she does, he shuns it, and all these things. So it's very real life, and to me it kind of is this sort of bad girl/bad boy version of The Age of Innocence with Daniel Day Lewis and Michelle Pfieffer's characters."
"There's not real outwark obstacles" makes me happy. I was thinking that with all the drama and all, when they finally get together, then Blair's mother would be like "but he's a play-boy and he is the son of Bart Bass for heaven's sake!" and all and that would make me want to take my f****** hair out of my head.
PAGE 30, YAY!
Woohoooo! 30!

I loved the interview with Leighton, btw. :']

And yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if Eleanor said something like that... :/
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Lol. That video was funny.

And yeah, I got a feeling Eleanor would possibly react that way.

Edited: I'm glad she doesn't though. :)
But apparently she won't because LM said "There's not real outwark obstacles".

Edit: HAHA! BY LM I MEANT LEIGHTON MEESTER, NOT LORD MARCUS!
Ahaa, I was a little confused... "Lord Marcus? No obstacles? What the hell?" XD
I know! That's the problem with initials :P
What exactly are you guys talking about lol!
A Leighton Meester interview. I think.
You know, at first, I thought when people were saying LM, I thought that they were talking about Leighton. Then I got used to LM being lord marcus:P
SPOILER

TWISTS & TURNS

The first season was all about establishing characters like reformed bad girl Serena van der Woodson (Blake Lively) and conflicted good guy Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford), Serena's best friend's beau whom she once slept with. This time around, executive producer Stephanie Savage tells PEOPLE, "The fun thing about being able to do a second season is being able to go deeper and twist things further."
It seems as though there will be tuns of twists and turns in season two=]
WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!
I'm here! Only for a few minutes though... :/

Blah, where are all the spoilers?
Well i posted a nate and serena spoiler!
Yeah I saw that, thanks ^^

But I need more, haha :''P
Articles on youknowyouloveme.com:
Serena Is Lying Again
You can’t fool us, Van Der Woodsen.

Blake Lively emphasizes her squeaky-clean goody-two-shoes–ness in the current Cosmo, much to our (and probably Cosmo’s) annoyance. “I was class president, on the cheerleading squad, in a competitive show choir, and in, like, six different clubs,” she says primly. “I’ve kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff that I’ve done for TV or movies..I don’t drink. I don’t do drugs.” Annoying. It’s like she’s purposely trying to make us think she and Serena are two different people. What’s she going to tell us next, that she never shops at Barneys or never makes strange, orgasmic faces whilst making out with Penn Badgely? Well, ha. We know for a fact that she does do those things. Also! She is totally lying about the drinking! How duplicitous! And how like Serena.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
Other models include host Angela Lindvall, Alek Wek, Lauren Hutton, Alexandra Richards and her mother Patti Hansen, as well as a smattering of TV stars from “Lipstick Jungle,” “Law & Order,” “Gossip Girl” and “Ugly Betty.”
(source: wwd)

We’re fully expecting New York’s coolest cast to be all over fashion week to coincide with the press surge surrounding the Gossip Girl season premiere on Monday (we’ve got a sneak peek here).

But Thursday night is presenting something of a quandry. Lorick, the label that doubles as Blair’s Mom’s label on the show, is presenting their collection from 6-8 p.m. and promises that Leighton Meister, Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen will be in attendance.

But, Be EcoChic, whose event starts at 7 p.m., says stars of Gossip Girl will be walking its runway. Since Be EcoChic is the more likely candidate for menswear, we’re guessing the boys and girls have split up for the night.

To choose? Or to wear out our Choos going to both?
(source:shinystyle)

The Blake/Serena article is so funny and makes me love Blake even more <33 She's such an adorable human being...
Come on peeps where are you! lol
Here :P

I just don't have anything to say. x(
I'm here too.

I can't find any spoilers people, I'm sorry :(
I know i dont either! I guess we can discuss the first episode when we see it!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I am so pumped for the new episode that's on in...4 hours! Yay!

There I finally had something to say. lol :)
over a year ago luinwen said…
I bacame a dedicated fan yay ^^ and I want to watch the episode I'm very exited ^^
Congrats on the medal! ;)
I'm waiting for my red one in B&C to arrive someday...