gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
And Chuck staying will probably make Blair need to improve her "relationship" with James and make it look more perfect. So, that's probably why she says she loves him or whatever :)
over a year ago katryn said…
jajaja you save my live!!thankss ...she says something about a hotel or it is my imagination?and in other clip c says in hiss phone-i'm in mood to be right?¿?what that means.maybe that's a reason why c stays and go to the white party because he knows something about james ..:P
I'll have to watch it again because right now I can't remember...
Dan goes out with Chuck to try and get inspired for this Noah guy. Chuck tries to hire Dan a hooker (for whatever reason), except she's not a hooker- upsets her boyfriend Joe- and when Joe goes to punch Chuck, Dan cuts in and punches Joe. So they get thrown in jail....for assault? Maybe a cop sees it all happen and arrests them?

So while in jail, Chuck and Dan have a little bonding session - Chuck spills his secret, ect. ect. I don't get the part about the shoes though...

And Serena obviously follows this Poppy woman's advice, because B is pissed off at her again and refuses to have her seated next to her during Eleanor's fashion show.

As far as Chuck's mom goes... My theory: I think she committed suicide. Which would explain why he was so sympathetic with Eric after they all moved in together. I think he may blame his past behavior as a factor in her death...

MORE SPOILERS FROM THE 2X05 SIDES!
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oooo...sounds fabulous! CB ALL THE WAY!
I can't understand how in hell they expect us to wait for CB till episode... i dunno... FIVE, SIX???!

WTF?!

I mean, obviously I'd wait forever for Chair, but THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US!

WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU, JOSH?????
*cries* *falls on the floor in agony*
apparetly chuck goes to the white party because he finds out that james is lying to b about being american because he wants to date someone not because he has a title ...then c explains why he didn't show up...and can't be a couple then she fall over marcus because c explains he doesn't want lost he's reputation..and then b loves the fact of b with a love "the idea"
what?! I kinda get that....but what does "and then b loves the fact of b with a love 'the idea'"

That sounds so tragic though. Stupid C...*cries*...AND B!!! Will they NEVER be together???? *sigh*
Hey, Katryn, where did you get that from?
That's so tragic! :(
ALREADY, I FOUND IT! :)

S and N have faked a relationship over the summer to cover for Nate's love affair.

Marcus is pretending to be an American boy so no one will date him for his title, but Chuck finds out that he is British aristocracy and soon Blair starts to like him.

Duchess Catherine knows about Nate's dad and has been helping Nate financially. After they break up, Nate and Vanessa get back together, but Catherine threatens to report Nate's father to the authorities if V stays. So V leaves N.

V has turned Rufus' art gallery into a combination coffee shop/art place.

Lily and Bart will not be at the Hamptons, as Kelly Rutherford asked for more time off.

According to People: Blair was introduced to Marcus by Ben. Chuck and Marcus will play a game of squash, in which C will endear himself to M and get his phone number. All part of a stalkerish plan to sabotage Blair's new love, of course.

According to Entertainment Weekly:

Leighton says that Blair still has feelings for Chuck, but "maybe" he messed up. There will be a lot of bickering and evil plans between them.

Eric will be getting a love interest...or two.

Catherine will have a "surprising connection to another new character."

NEW SPOILERS :) YAY!
According to Kristin:

Rufus and Lily will NOT be happening for the first part of the season.

ANOTHER LITTLE SPOILER ;)
C&B SPOILERS!

* As for Queen B, don’t feel too sorry—she’ll have another boy to keep her occupied all season long. “You’re not blind. You can see there’s chemistry [between Blair and Chuck],” Leighton Meester [Blair] told me while shooting her upcoming guest spot on HBO’s Entourage. “It’s cute. But I think this time around it might be different because the first time it was just like this drunken, passionate thing, and it just went away, like, the very next day. I don’t think Blair really wanted it, but maybe this time she does. Maybe she needs him. Maybe he completes her.”
* "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."
* Chuck and Blair are the SUPER COUPLE of season 2

-Kristen E online!

EDIT: The first one maybe was already posted, but I'm not sure, though.
last edited over a year ago
This:

"They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."

MAKES ME SO HAPPY. :)
no is the same person chuck says t the white oarty to tell her about that that he's lying to her with the accent and everything
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I love the idea of the Chuck and Dan bonding! So cute.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
This is from awhile ago but,
"Blair and Jenny fight over Eleanor's atention in a party"

If Eleanor picks not only Serena, but JENNY, over her own daughter, I will hate Eleanor forever, and never forgive her.
i think this is going to happen with the couple c/b :
1-c jealous of marcus,b trying to revenge..and b nervious about c being c...c goes to the white party b chages her mind about the marcus.c explain he doesn't want to involved feelings
2-c jealous ..b moving foward but still with c in her mind...c tryes to break b relationship finding out that n is with her mother..
3-c wants to be only with b but he can't he tryes hookin with a girl but he can't..
4-b and c flirt but nothing ...c like a perve looking at b ...b break with marcus because she feels guilty about be in love of who is he and not of him (she loves c and only c)
5-c tell dan about he thinks is responsable of the dead of her mother for his bad behaviour...that's why he doesn't hurt b because he thinks everything he touches screws.so that's the real reason .b and s fights .s feel guilty ..
6-s tryes to prove b that she loves her.b eating disorder chuck concerning face
7-c and b finale hook up because the say to each other how they feel
8-n and b friends..c jealous.b and c official public relationship
9-n betrays chuck because realices what he lost b.b rejects him .
10-plots against people..together..funny scenes...evil couple
11-funny moments ..christmas b attacked roman at christmas.c finds out pervy face ..chessy moment aat the end b
12-georgina sent package of revenge to b .c protects her
13-sat c relax b and the same
14-...okkk but cb all the way
I'm not sure it's gonna happen like that, but that's definitly a cool idea for a Fanfic :)
ok i know but i wanºt chair all the way.i think it will cool watching they together.i ean the scene in hi society with the reporter was cute they together in front of him.fighting was nice
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
i think we need to see Chuck lean on Blair. She is always is leaning on him or someone else. It would be nice to see Chuck depend on someone other than himself. He will definitly need someone with this whole "i think i killed my mom" thing.

that whole thing sound WAY too similar to Serena's thing with Georgina. I just hope the Chuck storyline is more interesting.
yes but i think he lean on dan because he tell it and dan keep the secret so he didn't tell b
i guess......

i was thinking about it and maybe his moms death is the reason he is a womanizer and drinks and is the way he is. He loved his mom and lost her, so maybe he thinks that if he loves someone he is going to lose them. Kinda like P. Sawyer on OTH.
Yeah, I thought that too. It'd be a really good plot since then when he realizes it wansn't his fault and Blair is the one for him, they could finally be together!
but i think that take so long like 8 episodes don't you think?
A scene between Vanessa&Nate has been filmed.
link Here you can see some pictures and watch a mini vid! ;)
Yeah, Katrin, that'll take long. Mainly because they *are* C&B haha :)
thanks praesse but i like cb!! i only want to know if the lord still dating b in episode 4 ,5...long like what:( please writters don't make us suffer.i wish eric told him about her intetion at the party of givin the phone to asher..and finding out that she didn't tell nate it was chuck it was jenny...that will make him feeling like crap after stood her up..but do it fast because i'm anxious to seem they together
what if in the episode with the blackout...... Chuck and Blair were locked in the some room??? That would be AMAZING!!! they could finally get over there differences and be together. I pray to the lord it happens soon. I can't stand C/B not being together.
the blackout with c/b it woun't happen mostly we have a spoiler telling chuck is in his apartment with a half clothed girl
what happen noo more cb spoiler of 2x06 ....:( i'm sad about that come on!!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
OMFG! i love all the new promos! chuck looks even hotter than usual hehe :)

In case there are people who haven't actually seen them yet:
link (Kleenex)
link (Mother Chucker)
link (D/S)
link (Nate, Make A Choice)
over a year ago luinwen said…
those promos are great, I can't wait!! and yes mcrfan Chuck does look hotter
over a year ago waldorf said…
I loved the new promos but now I'm just depressed... Too much Lord Marcus. Booohooo, those flowers... :(
But squeeeee, Chuck! Hot! Angry Chair scenes! <3

Edit: HAHAHA I'm overreacting. Just realized that Lord Old Guy is there for... 1 second.
yes..but he hit on the interior designer?¿!!because he was with the flowers maybe not
CHUCK LOOKS HOTTER THAN USUAL BUT OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE! :)
I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL THOSE ANGRY CHAIR SCENES <33

And I agree, Waldorf, WAY TOO MUCH LORD M.
i think that in 6 episode they will be together..
1 jealous
2 "
3 he pulls back half clothed girl
4pervy around blair
5dan story
6 cb limo
Why limo?
So, we'll have GG for September, but we won't have C&B till October!!! DAMN!
because this is how is going to start i imagine b going to a date with lor marcus and chuck waiting at the limo the he confesses he love her and everything make out and end of episode
yes but we want chair 11
link
in that site someone says that lm is using b?¿?¿ what does it meanss
I guess she means that he's using her to get into the UES circle or something like that...
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
that seems possible... (about marcus) if so i'm gonna dislike him even more than I do now since he's getting in between C&B. Then again, I do love the C/B angst in the promos. Can't wait for September!
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Wow, thats a lot of stuff. I really hope Blair and Chuck have good scenes together, together or not. Even when he is with Dan in the fifth I am hoping some good scenes between them because its Chuck. I am always up for good Chuck scenes. I just hope its built up rather then no talking for a few episodes then, BAM they are together like before, I mean I was happy for a mere ten seconds, but after that he didn't want to be with her? I am just wanting some good scenes, not Boring Darena scenes.
Also I want some good Serenate scenes, not Nate and Vanessa.
someone in fanforum put that he witness lm and b in a restaurant episode 4!!maybe she's broken with him...
oh oh catherine was there in the restaurant episode 4 with b and lm...vanessa goes and leave upset like crying
link

c/b moment talking with uniforms!!!2x04 episode
over a year ago waldorf said…
OMGOMGOMGOMG.

link

Oh wtf. The link doesn't work. Anyway, it's CB holding hands.

Does this one work?
link
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMG!!!!

I'M CRYING!! I CANT STOP IT!!
TODAY WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY AND THIS MAKES IT EVEN BETTER!!! THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! ILY!!