gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
It must've been weird for Chace to kiss a 15 year-old... I mean, he's almost ten years older than her, which is almost her age haha :P
over a year ago waldorf said…
Ed had to kiss her when she was 14 :p

I want to see the next episode NOW! Can't wait... :(
Yeah, and Ed said it was an awkward scene to film. And it was even more awkward for Ed, because he was forcing on her and they had just met.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
That is awkward. Do any of you want Jenny and Nate to be a couple?
over a year ago ilovelv said…
NO!!!!no way it's gross!!!I already hated the two of them together in the books!!!but I also wanted blair to be with nate in the books since chuck was gay...
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Not me. :( But I guess I could try to stand it...Okay, maybe not. lol It just seems weird to me. Mostly because of Chace and Taylor's real age difference but I don't know if that's the only reason.
The pairing still seemed pretty weird in the books as it is so I don't know how I feel about it yet.
No, I really really really don't want them together.
over a year ago lobke said…
I'd rather want them out of the show. (I wanted Jenny to leave until 2x01 anyway :'))
over a year ago lobke said…
Wel OK, maybe not totally out of the show. Not Nate, he can be fun to watch.. But not with Jenny!
No, I don't like them together either...
no I really hate nate and jenny together!!!!
so I was just wondering: to all of you who also watch OTH and who are big chair fans: are you leytoners or brucasers??
I don't watch OTH anymore...
I never watched it. I'm almost proud of it... ;P

Anything new yet? I need some happy spoilers *cough*CB*cough* after the Nenny kiss.
yeah I think it became kinda not that good after season 3...the season 5 premiere then gave me hope that it would be great again but not really...I still watch it because I wanna know what's gonna happen to the characters I like...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shan-ban said…
OMFG OMFG OMFG R U FUCKING KIDDING ME NATE AND JENNY! SHES FUCKING UGLY! UH THAT IS SOOOOOOO FUCKIN NASTY! THAT FUCKING GIRL IS A CUNT! ILL JUST BITCH SLAP HER! Lmfao sorry i calmed down lol. Nate is really starting to get a little out of hand this season! It just started and hes already on his 4th girl! I mean come on Nate Serena is standing right by you!
Hahaha. You must really hate Jenny. Then again, so do I. Well, I don't Hate her. Although, I don't like her.
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
hmmm...all this swearing not necessary...especialy since SOME OF US (cough) me (cough) actually may like Jenny. But guys!!! I have made the best freaking cb vid ever in my existence!!! lol. But seriously....it took me soooooo long, but it looks soooooooo cool. As soon as it uploads you guys HAVE to check it out! It's called "Chuck & Blair--Disturbia" *sniffles* I'm so proud.

Oh and I've liked Leyton & Brucas in the past, but I have to say Leyton has most definitely won me over. =)
LEYTON AND CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...so I guess I'm the only brucas fan here...LooL
heheh. it's okay. i thought they were cute. ;p MY VID IS UP! MY VID IS UP! PLEEEEEEEEEASE WATCH!!!
yeah I've just watched it!!!It's awesome!!!
yay! thanks! =DDD
yeah the scenes and the music go so well together I've just watched it ahain and it's really great!!!lol
I know...I can't stop watching either. lol. XD Is that sad or what? i can't stop watching my own vid...lol. But I know! I'm very proud! thanks sooooo much for watching and reviewing!
LMAO!!!no it's not sad!!It just means your vid's really great!!!lol
lol. Yes! *pumps fist*

Now we just need to force other people to watch it...hmm...*strokes chin*
Ok EVERYBODY: WATCH CHUCKBLAIRLUVA'S VIDEO IT'S REALLY AWESOME!!!!lol I'm not sure that was too convincing...
lol. especially since no one's on right now. haha. XD
I'm here. I'll go see it right now:)
yay!!! you are awesome!!! =DDDDDD
yeah you're right...and I should probably go to bed cause it's 2:05am here, in france so...lol
hopefully, people will see tomorrow that you've made a video and will go see it...
lol. oh my goodness! ha. well, you know last night I went to bed at 4, so you could push it if you wanted to. ;p It's 7:13 here. =)
8:13 over here.
so where do you all live??I live in paris :p
I live in Noth Carolina. Paris seems awesome from what I've heard from my dad.
I live in Wisconsin.

Yeah paris is awesome...been there, it's gorgeous. ;)
I'm back. I live in boring Ohio of the USA. Ugh. lol It's almost 8:30 here. Oh and Lauren I'll check your video. :)
yeah I feel very lucky to live there...:p but I love the states I've been there 3 times now and I think you're lucky as well to live there!!!
Ok I'm going to bed now I really have to read some crappy book for school lol
we'll probably talk later I guess...
xoxo
bye!!!
thank-you!!!

And sweet dreams ilovelv...ttyl. ;p
thanks!!!
ok you're probably gonna think I'm a total geek but I'm french and I've always wondered...what the hell does ttyl mean???!!!
lol. no it's fine.

it means: talk/type to you later
ok lol thanks a lot!!!ttyl then!!!I'm really going to bed now lol!!!
and OMG I've just realised there are more than 4000 fans on the gossip girl spot now!!!
lol NOW I'm going to bed...
haha. I know...I noticed that too. WE RULE! =D

no problem. ;p
over a year ago luinwen said…
I saw your video, it's reaaly good ^^
Hey, I've watched your awesome vid, Lauren, and it made me cry so much! <3
BTW, OMG, YOU LIVE IN PARIS? OMG I LOVE PARIS!
I LIVE IN MANHATTAN, UES HAHA. IT'S NOT LIKE IN GG THOUGH. NOT AS SCANDALOUS HAHAHAHA :P
But, OH, PARIS <3 I go to the French Alps to ski every year. I love France. <3
I'd be really cool to live in Europe, I bet. I'm going to New York next summer so I hope it's a good place for a vacation.
yeah, paris is incredible.

awww....i love you guys! Thanks soooooo much for watching my vid! =DDDDDDD
Haha, well, maybe I'm biased because I live here, but I ADORE NEW YORK <3 I couldn't possibly live anywhere else. You're gonna love it here!