gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 106173

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
lol. I know right? Let's hope episode 9ish is a very long time for Leighton...I mean,can they really make us wait forever?

Yeah, I can't wait for S's revenge. ;p
over a year ago Praesse said…
I think episode 8 is long enough.
Isn't it?
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Gosh I hope so!
yeah, for real. ;p
over a year ago isawhatwhat said…
I really dislike Dan when he's with Serena, at least recently.
I really dislike Dan, period.
He's a judgemental prat.
I loved the part in the finale when he was like "I am the most understanding person in the world." I laughed so hard.
AAAAAH I'm itching to see this episode. I can't wait for someone to put it up.
OMG, I KNOW RIGHT?
WHEN HE SAID IT I WAS LIKE "YOU'RE NOT ONLY TOTALLY JUDGEMENTAL BUT ALSO A BIG BIG LIAR AND HYPOCRITICAL SCUM!!"

I did like Dan until he begin being... like that.
He could redeem himself in the future. Maybe. I mean Chuck did. And Nate did too. At least Nate isn't boring anymore.
Yeah, he could. He should start by apologizing to Serena over and over again.
wow...you guys are really judgemental too...lol. Speak for yourselves! You think these people are boring? And you hate Dan? And Jenny? Because she isn't boring anymore? I'm sorry...but maybe you just don't like these people b/c they're fighting with someone you like or they're not as dramatic as the stand out BLAIR CHUCK characters. ;p Just a thought.
I thought the elevator scene was so touching. When it closed and she said "I love you" It was almost like a Blair and Chuck scene.........who am I kidding nobody has scenes like Blair and Chuck! :)
I really did love that "i love you" scene for them though....it was tragic.
I am actually kind of intrigued at the thought of Jenny and Nate, because I enjoyed reading about it in the book. I am just really concerned about how they do it.
I don't think they're boring. And I don't even hate Jenny anymore. I hate Dan for what he did to Serena in episode 17 and 18 and because I can't stand people like him in real life. I don't even like Serena that much, I just think that what he did to her was horrible.
last edited over a year ago
I hope Nate&Jenny were just a dream sequence or something :(
The elevator scene was quite touching, yeah. I think both Blake and Penn acted it so perfectly well. It's the first time I've seen their chemistry on screen so... noticeable.
oh dear. okay, I think you can hate what people do but not the individuals themselves. but whatever. oh, my heart goes out to nate & vanessa now! They did SUCH good acting on this episode. *sigh*
I agree. Jess and Chace were perfect too. I think this episode was so so well acted that it will be pretty difficult to top. (the acting, i mean)
Dude, I like Jenny now. And I think Jenny and Nate could be interesting, even though I'm pulling for him and Vanessa. And yes, I was teary in the scene where Dan and Serena broke up. It was definitely tragic. I just think Serena as her own character is going to be interesting.
oh definitely.. I completely agree. I love Jenny and I soooooo want NV. Oh man....I think that's even more tragic than CB right now. DS too, but Catherine is sooooooooo.........UGH!!!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Okay so I'm slightly playing catch up here since I haven't been on here in about a day or so because this huge blackout in Cincinnati which luckily ended an hour before GG came on. Anyway, I totally loved tonight's episode. It is officially my favorite one because of the totally awesome acting.
does anyone know what that song is that was playing when marcus caught cb making out? It played at the end of the episode too.
I can feel a hot one by Manchester orchestra
I Can Feel A Hot One by Manchester Orchestra

They don't call me a music addict for nothing. lol But seriously I adore this song. :)
As do I.
haha I knew that one :)
haha. awesome, thanks! ;)
none of you perchance want to send that song to me, do ya? ;p
I don't have it, I just knew it. :P
Btw, if anyone finds the beggining of CB's make-out in YouTube, could you post the link here, please?
You can download it here: link
oh thank-you! -D
omg!!!!! you guys are seriously my favorite! Thanks so much for that link! ;p Amazing song, really.
over a year ago waldorf said…
Ok, I just saw the episode...

1. THAT was the make-out? *crying* I WANTED MORE!!!
2. Poor Vanessa
3. Hahaha Catherine is a psycho
4. "You are a delicate little flower"? Seriously, LM? What was that? X''''D
5. Chuck + Random girl + Limo = UGH!
6. I think this was a good episode, but we had already seen 70% or something... I'll never watch a sneak peek again.
I think that this episode was incredibly anticlimactic. I am never going in with high expectations again.
I liked it. Didn't love it, but I thought it was pretty good.

I LOVE Blair, but seriously. She needs to wake up from her unrealistic, boring fairytale life. And I really hope LM will be gone soon. Ugh! >.<
I liked it. Besides from the fact that it was almost as if I had already seen it, I thought it was cool :)
Okay, I watched it again... and again... and again. The make-out was pretty hot, actually.
Haha sorry, I can't stop talking about it. :')

So, let's talk about the 2.04 promo. I mean, this is a spoiler thread. :'p
One more thing (I know this is incredibly annoying, but I am obsessed. Deal with it!)

When we saw the sneak peeks (have-sex-with-me scene and make-out scene), we couldn't hear what he said after "Does he..." and those noises when they made out. We did now. :'')
And even though it was really dark, we could actually see them in the mirror (first make-out scene, only in some screencaps I found though...). :')

---

Okay, about that promo... Will this Amanda girl be there for more than 1 episode?
And who likes bitchy Serena? I don't. I know I said she was boring yesterday, but I don't like her like this either. :s
over a year ago lollirose said…
I kept rewatching the 2.04 promo, and it was so sad...I think Serena saw him and Amanda and she was really upset by it, so maybe that's why she was acting like that. She probably was hurt that he seemed to get over it so soon or something. Will they ever be back together, or is this really it for them?
The makeout is in this video. link
omg....you totally can hear the noises they're making...you can feel how much they want each other...whoo, takes my breath away. lol. thanks for the clip. stupid b running back to m, how much more proof does he need? I mean, really? *shakes head* Honestly. I actually am digging Serena in this next episode and I like how B & C are all informing Dan how it's going to be now and that he'd better get out...not that I don't like Dan, I totally love him. But it seems like a very njbc sorta episode.
yeah, but I definitely thought the makeout should've been longer. Haha. Blair felt bad for having Marcus catch her...but she definitely didn't feel bad about the whole thing all together....you could tell. She was finally getting satisfied. Hehe.
I saw the episode again (!) and... I've changed my mind. I LOVED it. I even liked the Jenny/Eleanor scenes. Nate wasn't that annoying. Rufus was kinda boring, but he wasn't really there. :P
Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loved it. And yeah, I'm pretty excited for next week. Not sure if I'm gonna love bitchy Serena or not yet but it should defiitely be interesting. And I know, I was definitely feeling a NJBC episode vibe too. Awesome. :)
episode 2x03 was awesome. I loved it. The music playing when cb start making out is sooooo intense, I love it. hehe. But by the end...nearly everyone was depressed, with the couples and such. But yeah...I'm looking forward to next week's definitely. When you can't fix your own love life, avenge someone else's! Or so that's BC's plan. ;p
over a year ago luinwen said…
aaw I loved the episode, I felt bad for chuck, can someone please post the preview to next week episode please?? ^^
link

^^
Ratings! Episode 3! 3.726 million! Wohoooo!