gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 106173

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
aww....waldorf!

You guys should all check out my new vid! It's the Chuck/Blair--Valentines Day one...depressing, but you should watch it nonetheless! It has a more positive ending!
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
This is a kind of crapy spoiler, but it's the best I could find.
Wondering about the future of Catherine (as we were in yesterday's Round Table)? Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello sheds some light ...

Q: How long is Mädchen Amick sticking around on Gossip Girl?

A: The little cougar disappears at the end of episode 4, although Josh Schwartz says the "door is open" for her return. (New hubby Christian Slater may have something to say about that though.) Meanwhile, Gossip Girl cameras are currently staked out at New York Fashion Week capturing b-roll that will be incorporated into an upcoming episode set almost entirely at, yep, you guessed it, New York Fashion Week!

"We’re working with the organizers of Fashion Week to shoot a bunch of second unit stuff that we can slot into our episode before it airs," explains executive producer Stephanie Savage. "The difficulty of shooting [actual scenes] during Fashion Week, of course, is that we don’t have enough time between shooting and airing the episode to make [it work]."
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
do we know when Lord Marcus is going to be sailing back to his fare isle?? is he only doing the same about as madchen??
I don't know.
over a year ago Praesse said…
I think Marcus leaves by episode 4. He isn't even mentioned in that episode description...
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
He'd better. Lol But seriously, Marcus needs to leave.
yeah really. Blair's just going to keep breaking him...and if CB have to hurt each other in order to get back together, I'd rather have no other innocent involved. ;p
thank goodness for that. i just want him gone and for chuck and blair to go at it..... but looking at next weeks promo i might get that one. ;)

god i can not wait!!! i needs to be monday now!!! is the 4th episode the one where they all go to Yale or is it 5??
I'm not sure about the yale one...but yeah, I can't wait for next week either! *squeals* But how mad are you that she goes after marcus after making out with chuck?! marcus has too much faith in her...he likes her too much...he keeps letting her deny her own heart!
Actually it's the 6th.

Edited: I know right! Ugh. That is why I'm still on Chuck's side. And don't even get me started on Marcus...lol
last edited over a year ago
lol. haha. don't worry, I won't. I completely understand.
over a year ago waldorf said…
link

Yaaay!
over a year ago lobke said…
Omg, I totally love the S/C scene! :D
Oh and the way Blair said; "not once." XD
And the C/N scene!
And the B/S scene!
And the N/V scene!

Lol, okay. I loved all the clips. xD
oh my freaking goodness! N/V were so cute! AH! And ohhhhhhhhh my word...the C/S scene...she knows and it is TOTALLY his body's way of telling him. lol. He knows he's not over her....lol. Haha. Wow. I love it. SO MUCH.
haha...oh yes, the "not once" haha amazing. lol. XD and I think Blair had an amazing point with Serena/Dan, but...Blair was sooooo mean to Vanessa. Oh dear.
Yeah, Blair was right about D/S, but she seriously needs to wake up from her own little fairytale with lords and duchesses. And LM will be gone after epi 4, right...? :'P

The CB scenes from 2.03 make me cry every time I watch them. Pathetic, I know. I can't help it. <33
They make me jump and scream :')
I agree with Blair about D&S, but S is her best friend and I think she should've told her in a less bitchy way. And I can't believe what she did to Nate and Vanessa! I mean, OMG! How selfish is that?

And the Chuck&Serena conversation was perfect <3
BTW, I feel like I've already watched this episode! I mean, at the very least we've already seen 10 minutes of it and we almost certainly know what happens in the middle!
haha. Iknow...but it's beautiful...and who really cares? I mean, most likely cb won't have any real closure or a real intense scene together till like sometime after episode 6, so seriously...this will be our lifeline. ;p
Well, don't watch the spoiler videos, then :p

But we knew even more about the first episode...
I wasn't complaining. I love knowing what will happen. And having the scenes makes it even better :)
i was so mad when she went after marcus.

those scenes are so funny. especially the one with C/S and S/D with the girls.

i really can not wait. thank god tomorrow is friday and then it is the weekend which means it is closer to monday.
Hahaha, GG makes me like mondays :O
I know, right! I used to absolutely hate Mondays, but now, I can't wait until it is Monday.
I do hate Tuesdays, though :P
over a year ago shan-ban said…
I was reading an article in the OK magazine and Staphanie Savage said Nate and going to be friends for now---but in the future who can say! and they will decide which colleges there all going to and there will be a big prom! :) Cant wait until Nate and Serena's relationship! ;)
Cool! I don't know if you guys knew, but I got a red medal for Blair&Chuck today! And a yellow one for Blair I was not expecting at all!! Haha, I'm so happy :D lol

I was thinking and I thought that maybe tomorrow I could delete all the spoilers in that part of the thread up there because they're all old and it takes too much space and it's unnecessary, what do you think?
awww...but I like to see how many pages we've got. haha. all the dedication.

I made a new CB vid! Check it out! Chuck's "What Hurts the most"
I don't hate Tuesdays, because that's when I watch GG. x)

And yeah, we don't really need the spoilers for the season premiere anymore. ^^

I'll watch the vid!
YAY! THANKS!
I only intend to delete what I put up there. Most of those are spoilers for the first episode. We'll have as many pages as we have now.
oh okay. that's fine then. ;p
Don't know if this has already been posted...?

“GOSSIP GIRL” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Serena Also Rises”

FASHION WEEK DRAMA! / DESIGNER MICHAEL KORS AND SOCIALITES TINSLEY MORTIMER AND CRISTINA CUOMO MAKE CAMEO APPEARANCES AT ELEANOR WALDORF’S SHOW — In the midst of Fashion Week, a furious Blair (Leighton Meester) learns that her mother, Eleanor (guest star Margaret Colin), at the suggestion of her protégé Jenny (Taylor Momsen), has given Serena (Blake Lively) and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton (guest star Tamara Feldman), front row seats to the Eleanor Waldorf show. Hurt once again by Serena’s popularity and her mother’s betrayal, Blair decides to sabotage the show. Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) starts hanging out with Chuck (Ed Westwick), but a walk on the dark side always has its risks and Dan learns that the hard way. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) learns a secret that her new husband, Bart (guest start Robert John Burke), has been keeping from her. Matthew Settle also stars. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by Jessica Queller.

Can't wait to see the C/D scenes. And I really don't like Eleanor. :(
And btw, Tinsley Mortimer? AGAIN? XD
ooo...lovely. ugh, I hate eleanor. I hope jenny didn't do this to spite blair. she keeps getting hurt. *tear*
I know...for real though...I'm like dying to see how Chuck opens up to him.
That episode seems to be awesome :)
Chuck&Dan for the win! Haha
I hope they don't become best buddies, though.
What do you guys think of what I did up there? I figured I could change it everytime the new episode airs, with the new spoilers for the next episode.
over a year ago UNA said…
sounds like a goood idea
yeah i ahve to wait to uesdays to watch gossip girl too cuz the second season won't air here until january and kmy obsession waas too much not to watch it on the internet
Look at this:
Ugly Betty star America Ferrera is no fan of TV shows like Gossip Girl and The Hills, saying she thinks they encourage women to be hostile towards one another.

America, who plays hapless assistant Betty in the hit US comedy, told Seventeen magazine. “Close, genuine female relationships are not what generally gets depicted in movies and TV shows.

“Like, if you’re watching The Hills or 90210, all the backstabbing shapes the way we act - you go to school, and you think your job is to find a sworn enemy and be jealous of each other.”

She went on: “I mean, I love Blake (Lively) she’s a wonderful friend of mine, but shows like Gossip Girl kind of condition us to be mean. I’ve worked with other girls before and it was pretty catty.”

But America reveals she had no such trouble working with Blake, Amber Tamblyn and Alexis Bledel in the Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants movie.

She said: “It was one of the most wonderful experiences I’ve had with girl relationships.”
cool interview. But you know, all the friendships always work out, so I don't think GG is bad in the least...it's just stupid paparazzi that twist the truth. And yeah! I love that idea praesse! Awesome promos too?! You are the greatest! =)
I don't know if this is new, and it's definitely no spoilers, but I'll post it anyway :P

Official site for "OMFGG - Original music featured on Gossip Girl" link
Haha, OMFGG CRACKS ME UP :)
that's really cool. thanks for sharing! =D
Where's everyone?
link

Filming Gossip Girl about Episode 9 or 10, I think.
Ed and Leighton OUT OF A LIMO!
It seems like he reached his hand for her to take it and Blair took it and skipped along. And they seem happy! Is it even possible that they're already dating? Limos are so their thing!
Aww, it does look like they're happy. Thanks Praesse! :)
You're welcome! :)
Where's everyone else? Okay, okay, tell me. Have you guys planned a party and not invited me? I'll understand...