gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 106173

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
lol. Yeah really...I've been to NY once before...only for like 3 days, but I absolutely loved it! Times Square just blows me away...and there's so much to do and it's so beautiful...and oh gosh, I could just talk about it forever. =)
over a year ago Praesse said…
Yeah, most people don't like where they live as much as I do. I mean, I SO LOVE IT HERE <3
UES is just where I belong ahahah :)
The whole thing about the parties, and cocktails and family dinners and dinner-parties and soirees is so well done in GG. That is actually pretty much as it is here. The thing with the horrible parents and drugs and limo sex... Not so much.
Or maybe I'm just too young haha.
over a year ago katyperryfan101 said…
i wonder wats gunna happen if every1 finds out bout this
lol. nice. now we know from a real live liverer person? haha. XD I'm tired...
Hahaha
So am I. It's 1AM here, but I'm so tired because I didn't sleep much yesterday. I think I'm leaving you guys.
Take care of the thread.
Bye!
yeah...it's 12:21 to be exact...I should go to bed...church tomorrow...hmm. Well, sleep well, Praesse! =D
over a year ago waldorf said…
HAHAHA nooo, everyone has gone to bed. :'P
I'll watch your video now!
over a year ago ilovelv said…
ok so I've just woken up lol!!!It's 12:40!!!
and yeah paris IS really incredible!!!but you're so lucky to live in NY!!!!it's my second favourite city in the whole world!!!lol
I've been there twice before and it's just trully amazing I love everything about it it's just so awesome!!!!
over a year ago UNA said…
yeah paris is so beautiful although when i was on the eiffel tower i stuck my head out between one of the safety bars and it got stuck!!
hahahah
oh my goodness! that would've totally freaked me out!

thanks waldorf!
I love Paris :)
Even though I only remember that I got a nosebleed and had to go back to the hotel. Hahaha... No, I remember some things. It was beautiful. ^^

Lol, this isn't really a spoiler thread anymore.
Episode 3 tomorrow! :D:D:D:D
I know! *squeals* I can hardly wait! So...who's all gonna watch the 2x02 rerun tonight? Haha. Def a possibility I will...lol.
Not me... Well, I can't :'P

CB make-out tomorrow! Woohoooo! I wonder if there are any "new" scenes, or if we know everything. I'm gonna stop reading/watching spoilers. ;O

Edit: I don't know why I said that. Haha I can't live without spoilers <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Oh yeah

Can't wait till tomorrow;)
OMG I just realised that I had a school trip on tuesday, which is the day I watch GG so I'm not gonna be able to watch it until WEDNESDAY!!!!
Nooo! That's horrible! :o

I think it airs in Canada tonight, maybe it will be online tomorrow?
really???Oh I hope so that would be amazing!!!I can't wait till wednesday!!!
Can't promise anything, though... Nobody uploaded it after it aired in Canada last week. But maybe, maybe they will this time :'D
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
has anyone found the quotes for this weeks episode. they normal come out sunday.
No... They're not on Gossip Girl Insider yet, and I haven't found them anywhere else either :S
link

ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK :)
This thread is dead. Where are you, people?! ;O
over a year ago UNA said…
lol im here
im like constantly reading this lol
I'm here! Cool spoilery thingy. ;p Ohhhhh Vanessa. I just want her with Nate. No Chuck. No Rufus. Not even Dan. Just Nate. =)
Hahaha. :)
I'm here now too.
Last time they didn't upload it because most of them didn't know it was airing Sunday's night. But now they know so they might upload it tomorrow :)
hopefully!
Just incase anybody missed them, here are all seven sneak peaks for the next episode:
link
Behind the scenes video:
link
awesome. saw them already, but still awesome. =)

And is it just me...or did Blair get even hotter senior year? lol. XD
LOL. She has gotten more beautiful.
lol. seriously. chuck must be dying...haha.
God, any Canadian here to fill us in?
Bad news... the "most erotic moment" is the have-sex-with-me-scene, not the make-out, so we have already seen it. :(
aww...really? Do we not really see anything when they make out?
I haven't seen it, so I don't know what it looks like... but we do see the make-out. It's just not as hot as the other scene :o
lol. oh okay. haha. thanks. you scared me for a second. ;p

Oh and can I just say something? In every interview I see with Ed he's talking about how Chuck is trying to figure out whether he really loves her or if it's just infatuation or physical attraction...but honestly, how could it be just infatuation or the latter??? I mean, isn't it obvious?! How jealous he gets...how he looks at her...that incredibly vulnerable plea he gave out at the end of 2x01 for her not to leave, could you NOT SEE the love in his eyes?! The desperation for her?! And on top of this, how his body is not even functioning "correctly" without her?!?! *cries* I really do not see what figuring out there is for him to do....*huffs and puffs* I mean, really. If Ed says he figures it out during THE WHOLE SEASON one more time, I may just have to slap somebody. *sighs* That poor unsupposing victim...hehe, lol.
Awwwww, really? That sucks :( it is longer than in the promo, right??
Yeah, of course he loves her! :o
But "the whole season"?! Ed doesn't even know what's gonna happen after... episode 9, or something. :P
And it looks like they're together in epi 8, right? :D

I think it's longer than in the promo, yes... But I haven't seen it so I don't know :S
over a year ago jim-halpert said…
How do you know they look like they're together in episode 8? :o
Well, we don't know. It's just because of this picture link
and this video link

And I'm optimistic :P
over a year ago jim-halpert said…
Oh my god. I can't believe I missed this!
Thanks! :D
over a year ago lobke said…
Ugh, I just found out I don't like Serena without Dan, because then she wants to be queen B and stuff, but I don't like her with Dan either, because they're so boring together. And she was fighting with Blair in the 'EW behind the scenes' and now I don't wanna see that ep. Because I don't like them when they fight, but that's going to happen I lot in the next season I believe. And now I have a headache.

But the new Vanessa/Rufus scene and the behind the scene were fun to watch :D
It feels like Serena is trying to be a "better" person when she's with Dan, and that makes her boring. So if I ever shipped D/S, I definitely don't anymore. :s

Meeeh! I want the new episode NOW. This is so weird, the CB scenes were leaked weeks ago, and now when the whole episode actually aired, NOBODY UPLOADED IT? o__O
over a year ago Daniejj14 said…
What's gonna happen between Rufus & Lily? Does anybody know anything about their relationship?
Hmm... I'll look.
Okay. Not much, but here are some RL spoilers. Spoilers from the premiere: "Rufus will make Lily jealous with his new girlfriends". From the 2.04 summary: "Lily finds herself drawn back to her ex Rufus". :)

Yay, new CB spoilers from livejournal:
" Spotted: GGrl filming! I work on the Upper East Side and on my way to the subway today, a bunch of squealing teen girls rushed past me. Instinct told me I should follow, and it paid off. They were filming a Chuck/Blair scene! I didn't stay very long because it was raining and gross and you know, filming is kinda boring to watch.

The scene was of Blair walking down the street and talking to Chuck who is in his limo, like they did in Seventeen Candles. If any of you are interested in how they film that, the camera is on tracks and Ed (I think? His back was to me.) sits next to the cameraman while Leighton says her lines to him. I couldn't hear what she was saying until she stopped and said very loudly, "I. Hate. You." So whatever ep they're filming now, Blair and Chuck are still at each other. Love it! I saw Ed for a second, standing around with a big raincoat on. Under it, he was wearing his Constance Billard blazer and yellow button-down shirt. Leighton was wearing a white ruffly blouse, her Constance Billard skirt, white tights, black rainboots, and a red (maybe?) headband, and carrying a black/gray patterned umbrella. And that's all I stuck around to see. Chuck's limo was parked down the street so I'm guessing they were going to film his side of the conversation next. So in conclusion, it was pretty people being pretty."

:D
oh dear...so maybe that limo scene is an "i hate you" scene? I hope it was playful...otherwise...*sigh* oh dear
I don't think it's the same scene, because they look way too happy to say "I hate you" there... :o
Maybe it's a playful "I hate you" scene, haha.
oh dear. hopefully that "i hate you" scene is in ep 4, not 8....cause otherwise I will die. I just really need to see chuck say 'i love you'. I don't want this...he can't commit to her, then he finally does but doesn't show it...and her not giving in and then finally she does, but he doesn't accept it. ugh. How long must this painful dance go on?! *cries*
the only thing I can think of...if it is infact the same scene...that maybe the happy part....is like off stage....like when they weren't filming...but oh! I hope not! *gasp*