gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
There you go, Shandi, the link is okay now. Tell me if something goes wrong again, please :)
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Okay! They video worked for me now! Thanks!

Omg, that's who I thought Catherine was, but I was just making sure! That's sooo funny though! It seems like it would be a very awkward situation! lol.
over a year ago katryn said…
omg.blackout...i don't like the idea that blair feels she's not enough for marcus:(and that he and chuck are friends i don't like it!!!!i want him fight for her and fix the mistake but fast!!!
maybe the blackout turn chuck on because he's thinking in blair that's why he say just not for u....
over a year ago waldorf said…
OMG. I love these spoilers. And Blair isn't in love with Lord Old Guy, she can't be.
i think she comit to herself "be in love with marcus"like she said in 1x13 she comit to herself not to be pregnant
Yeah, it would be more fun if Chuck and Lord Barfus fought over her.
Oh that nickname is so cheesy... haha
OH YES! I would love to see that.
look more casting side for 2x04 but no cb moment only queen bitch torment people...haha but funny i wish chuck was watching this and then realizes how evil they are..soulmates with this blair...

link

copy and paste....
So, summing it up...

Dan finds a new girl, Amanda, who shares his love for books, Harris and stuff. Serena, Dan, Amanda and Jenns (member of the lacrosse team) are in a double date all together. Vanessa sends Catherine a package, wonder why... And Blair, Hazel, Penelope and the other girls are looking for a Jenny replacement LOL...

:)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oooo! I looooove all these spoilers! I just love that Chuck can't do it cause he's in love with Blair! So unbelievably amazing!!! But Dan and Nate seem too scandalous for their nature...*shakes head*...oh dear. And I loooove that Nate & Serena kissed! Hmmm...this should be interesting. Though I do love Serena and Dan, *sigh* I have accepted their departure. Tragic. Great spoilers though!
Ooo...Jenny replacement?! And CB won't be together in episode 3?!?! *sniffles* well they'd better be soon....
omg. I'm getting a little depressed reading over this stuff. Chuck turns gay? Blair is in love with marcus? Please tell me it's not true or I'm gonna be crying all year with this never meant to be script crap...WHERE IS THE B/C RELATIONSHIP WE LOOOOOVE?!?!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
i don't think they're actually gonna turn chuck gay. yes, he turned out to be in the books but then again there was no chair in them and there is on the show. also, i think b's just trying to force herself to love marcus to get over chuck but will fail. the writers can't be that stupid to not give a little C/B soon.

just my thoughts...
No, Chuck will not be gay. That would make GG's ratings go down a LOT and they really don't need that right now. :)
CB will be "the couple" of GG S2, so don't worry about them, they'll be together really soon ;)
but they have to do a lot of cb scenes and in this scripts ....please someone some cb moment
okay...thanks guys...I'm feeling better about this now. =)
we have and script with a hockey and sticks a blaair with the mafia...and witha new girl so funny i wish chuck saw that
another script serena hurts blair with something else!!!!shining or something.....i don't wanna be serena when blair finds out.
SEASON 2 PROMO!!!

link

And for those who live in the US, previews. I can't watch them. That sucks. :'(

link

Edit: Wooohooo! Found screencaps (fanforum is a lovely place :p)
link

LMAO! Nate :D
haha. omg. nice pics!

and great season 2 promo!!! =D
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
those previews are hilarious! especially the nate/serena one! lol so can't wait for S2 now hehe
link

EVERY ONE WHAT B SAID WHEN SHE WAS ON S HOUSE...
OMG OMG OMG OMG
IM LIKE HAVING A HEART ATTACK! I JUST SAW IT AND CHUCK'S UNBELIEVABLY HOT CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO. Never thought I'd say this but... Nate is adorable XD
link

look a friend of ben cool
Don't know if these have been posted...
link
Hilarious!
YEAH! NATE'S FACE IS JUST HILARIOUS WHEN HE'S RUNNING IN HIS UNDERWEARS! LMAO!
I love those postcards! So funny, so Blair and so GG! :)

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) was spotted on more than one occasion with a new — and very good-looking — guy while spending time in the country this summer. The same guy was also spotted getting sweaty over a game of squash with Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick).

So who is this guy and what’s his story? You don’t have to wait for the season 2 premiere on Sept. 1 to find out. Keep reading.

The guy’s name is Marcus (Patrick Heusinger), a source close to the show tells PEOPLE.

“He’s Blair’s new love interest and Chuck’s rival,” the source says. “Blair met him in Europe, introduced by Ben, whom she flew to Italy with after Chuck stood her up.”

So what’s he doing playing squash with Chuck?

Observers at a recent New York City set, the Eastern Athletic Club on Clark Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood, say Chuck may be taking a page from the Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg) playbook by getting chummy with Marcus over a round of squash, earning his trust and then trying to screw things up for Blair. In the first season, Georgina secretly befriended Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) when she wanted to get back at Dan’s girlfriend, Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively).

At the end of the squash scene, observers say Marcus and Chuck shook hands on the court and then Marcus gave Chuck a number, which Chuck programmed into his phone.

HERE, MORE SPOILERS.
Okay, I'm sure you have seen these videos...

Blake:
link

Chace:
link

... and how cute was Chuck's look (the end of the Chace interview)?! :'D
ugh. it won't let me see it. what does she say?!
....on page 3 of this thing....something Blair says?
I don't think Chuck is trying to screw Blair over...he's just probably trying to make himself believe he doesn't love her anymore, which definitely won't work...
but doing that hurts blair so i think that matter
2x01: Summer Kind Of Wonderful
2x02: Never Been Marcused
2x03: The Dark Night
2x04: The Ex-Files
2x05: The Serena Also Rises
Blake Lively said that Serena was also gonna be a Queen B which obviously will make S and B fight over it. Leighton also said that Marcus is only her FAKE BOYFRIEND (YAY!) and was introduced to her by Ben, the airplane guy. S will be hanging out with an older group and will find a new love interest, and so will Dan.
Do you think Ben knows he is a fake boyfriend? Or do you think B is leading him on?

I don't want Serena to be Queen B. That doesn't even make sense! Ughghgghgh.
Oh, so the spoilers that were saying the B was in love with Lord Marcus, that most likely means she's probably just telling people she's in love so that Chuck will get jealous and everyone thinks her life is perfect again.
So, MORE SPOILERS HERE, for 2x05 "The Serena Also Rises"

Blair and Serena are really fighting. At the same time, Dan hangs out with Chuck to find a good story for Noah Shapiro and while doing so, he finds out that Chuck thinks he killed his mother and Noah tells him to use that for the story. Anyway, Dan thinks he can't do that to Chuck and he prefers being a "safe" writer rather than using people to make his "art".
Blair and Jenny fight over Eleanor's atention in a party, and Blair wants Serena to sit in the back of the place where the party's thrown.
Chuck and Dan are arrested for a night, and then released.
Whoa. Sweet spoilers Praesse! And yeah, I caught it later...I'm soooo glad he's a fake boyfriend. And I saw that little bit of a scene where N,S, B & C are all talking...but where N & C are just talking where Chuck won't go to this big party b/c he doesn't Blair showing off her new guy or whatever. Haha. He's totally jealous! You know, I wonder if they're even gonna bring in Amelia as a cause to anything or what....hmmm. Maybe not since it's like starting at the END of the summer, but who knows? We'll all be guessing until something happens. Lol. You guys! I am dying for season 2! I have soooooo many vidding ideas for it that part of me doesn't want to make vids for season 1 since I have so many for season 2! Is it killing anyone else that it's NOT September yet? And that we'll probably have to wait till the END of September before B/C reunite?! *sigh*
Oh and I 2nd that Queen S thing...Serena was never meant to be queen. It's always been Blair and I hate that she would even think of fighting this over with B. *sighs* But I suppose...senior year causes rivals...
I think B&C should be together by episode 6, but I'm just guessing here. I really can't get that they won't make them be together for the second episode, I mean, this whole summer of waiting for it was MORE THAN ENOUGH, JOSH! :P
Oh, and yeah... And I don't think this James (Ex-Lord Marcus or whatever) knows he's a fake boyfriend, and now the whole Blair saying to S that she loves this guy makes sense because she's just making people believe that or something.

:)

CAN'T WAIT.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Gossip Girl Spoilers

Official plot summary for Gossip Girls Season 2 episode 1, “Summer Kind of Wonderful”

In the second season premiere, our favourite Upper East Siders endure the Summer heat in the Hamptons. During the trip in the Hamptons, Blair meets a charming new boy hoping to make Chuck jealous.An inside source on the Gossip Girl set says: “He’s Blair’s new love interest and Chuck’s rival. Blair met him in Europe, introduced by Ben, whom she flew to Italy with after Chuck stood her up.”

So what’s he doing playing squash with Chuck?

Observers at the Eastern Athletic Club on Clark Street in Brooklyn Heights say Chuck may be taking a page from Georgina Sparks' playbook - getting chummy with Marcus over a round of squash, earning his trust, and then trying to screw Blair over.

At the end of the squash scene, observers say Marcus and Chuck shook hands on the court and then Marcus gave Chuck a telephone number, which Chuck programmed into his cell. All very interesting ...

Thoughts on these Gossip Girl spoilers and rumors?
Nate gets involved in a steamy relationship and Serena questions her past relationship with Dan.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Dan gets a job at a local library. Though things don’t go according to plan.

Gossip Girl 2.01 “Summer, Kind of Wonderful”
Air Date: September 1, 2008

The new season opens in the Hamptons.
Serena and Nate have spent the summer together but Nate ends up with another girl - and it’s not Blair. It’s reportedly a married woman.
Dan gets a job at the library but things don’t go as planned.
Blair and Chuck fight.
Dan and Serena are no longer an item - Dan meets someone new.
Blair meets a charming new boy hoping to make Chuck jealous.
Spoiler source: Buddy TV, TV Guide, Spoiler TV
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Serena shouldn't be Queen B. (no offense for her)
No offense, but are you guys insane? After all these spoilers, you talk about who's gonna be queen bee? xD
CHUCK THINKS HE KILLED HIS MOTHER! :O
over a year ago hells1belle said…
i second that : OMFG right?!
I feel so bad for Chuck. I want him to be happy and he needs Blair, specially since he's thinking he killed his mother :(
jajaja mee too but i think that he has to pay for what he did...just one question (i'm spanish so sorry for my bad english)we have a video b talking to s about the summer did she says that chuck knows b doesn't like james at all...?and what she says aout a cab and the hhotel and ben??¿please someone hel me.thanksss
Okay...
B says that Chuck was right, that she doesn't like James at all. But I don't think he actually knows, I think he wants to believe that, so he tries to annoy her saying she doesn't like James (as much as she *likes* him lol) but actually thinking she does. And she says that Chuck ruined her summer because all she could think about was "that Chuck Basstard" LMAO! ;)
Oh! And she says that when Chuck goes back to the city (suposedly before the White Party), she'll dump James; but that's not gonna happen because we have that spoiler image of B&C at the White Party, so I guess Chuck stays after all (YAY!)