gossip girl - a garota do blog SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

gossip girl - a garota do blog 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 106173

over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Yeah, he better not! Then I'd hate Dan all over again. (I'm still a little mad at him for the finale)
over a year ago Praesse said…
I'M STILL REALLY REALLY MAD AT HIM!
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oh maaaaan....I don't know what to think. I mean, I'm glad I got to see those scenes...but I felt like I was gonna throw up when I saw all of them totally making fun of Chuck at the table and when he saw that heart on LM's sleeve...omg, I died. I'm so glad LM broke it off though...or supposedly and she just has to listen to him and get with Chuck. Like...one of you said, I don't know who...every guy she's been with has told her that her and chuck deserve each other. And even though I am really proud of Serena for standing up for Blair to Chuck...I really really want them to get back together...and I actually feel like literally sick all those scenes where Chuck is being bashed and they're not together. Oh goodness...I'm gonna die until they are. More spoilers anyone?
Haha, I said it! lol
I actually feel like Eric stood up for Chuck at the table, I mean, he wanted him to stop the whole thing but he made clear that LM didn't know Blair at all.
Tamara Feldman will appear on the CW's Gossip Girl as Poppy a new classmate who befriends Serena (Blake Lively) for at least three episodes. This will be in 2.05.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Even though I'm not sure who Tamara Feldman is, I'm still really excieted for season two. Your'e right,LM didn't know Blair and I don't even think she knew him at all. I really don't like this cougar girl that Nate likes. Although I have a feeling that he may start to like Serena sooner or later. It's just that from all of the pictures I see on fanpop, she seems to be more interested in Dan.
Serena&Dan have to break it up like SERIOUSLY & Serena needs to find the way to make Nate fall in love with her again!
Lol, totally! :)
Lol. I guess I can sorta see Eric standing up for him, but not really. lol. XD Ooo, lovely spoiler! Thank-you dear. ;) And yeah...I really love that Serena's with Dan again but I'm kinda waiting for their breakup b/c I was told that they would and I don't wanna get my hopes up. I mean, I sooo love her and Dan together...but right now I'm kinda siding with her and Nate too. Though...apparently it's fake with them...which almost seems impossible since Nate has been like in love with her practically all of season 1. Eesh. I really wanna know though what the CB conversation was about after they both left the table. Either Blair was checking on him to see if he was alright (which I doubt...though I really wish it were true) or she went to bash him as well...ask him if he's hurting yet...that kinda scenario. *sigh* I feel kinda bad...like I"m not mad at Chuck for what he did, which I totally am! But my desire for CB overpowers my anger for Chuck's actions and what can I say? It has turned me into a Chuck sider. *sigh* Such is life. Hehehe.
Lol, I totally know what you mean! Like I know I should be mad at Chuck for what he did, but because he's my favorite, and I know him and B should be together, I'm siding with him. My defense for him is he knows he made a mistake and now he wants to fix it.

Also, I hope she was checking on him too but who knows. With these two you can never really tell.
Amen! Can I just love you forever?! *sigh* I love that we all think pretty much the same way on here. CB FOREVER!!!
Dude, that's like pretty much what I was thinking. We could all be long lost sisters or something. LOL:]
Hahah, maybe we are.
I'm totally biased because of my love for Chuck, but I totally accept what he did and I know I would hate a normal person who would do that, BUT HE'S CHUCK BASS, HE'S NOT NORMAL HE'S PERFECT!
So I'm in Team Chuck All The Way :)
haha. I really do love us. CYBERHUG!!!!
*CYBERHUG INDEED!*

:D
over a year ago waldorf said…
NEW SIDES FOR 2.08 - WITH AARON ROSE FROM THE BOOKS! :D

I wonder if he will become Blair's step-brother (eventually), like he was in the books. Or if they will change him like they changed Georgie... :o
last edited over a year ago
OMG, he better not have a crush on Blair like he did in the books!
At the start of the show I actually wanted Aaron on it since I read the books and I thought it was kinda sweet how he had a crush on her. But now I don't really. Only if he ended up her step-brother. Please don't let them change him like Georgina. With Georgina it totally worked, but Aaron better not just be a guy who falls for Blair.
Wow, Aaron is coming. I really don't want him to change because I liked him in the books. I also thought him and Serena were kind of cute. I loved Aaron. But it's almost like, if he is going to change on the show, I would be worried.

Okay, we seriously need a chat room in the gossip girl spot. Don't you think?
We do need a chat room. Haha. But oh man, I haven't read the books...this new Aaron dude better not change Blair's love interest to him, cause so help me...if CB get screwed over more than they already are, I will kill something and possibly somebody. Haha. XD
New CB pic!!! Can't upload, I'm using my iPod... But it's on fanforum. Squeeeeee!!! <333
Cool.
Hah, I just realized how pathetic I am... "Duh, screw Aaron. They're shooting a CB scene!"

Sorry XD
Sqeee! Yay! Thanks waldorf! :)
:)
Oh yeah!
By the way, you might want to check out this site link
Although it's not a spoiler, it's pretty cool.
link

There you go guys! C&B PIC!
link

What about Blair's wrinkled skirt? OMG, could that mean something happened? Public make-out sessions?
In case you haven't seen it yet
link
And what about Chuck's undone tie? *dies*
Definitely a make-out session <3

Blair's skirt and Chuck's tie. But... Dan's tie was also... ew! I don't wanna think about what that could mean, hahaha XDD
I only meant that MAYBE they were not filming when the tie was undone so we might not get a make-out session after all :(
Okay, okay... But let me keep my hopes up! They have to get back together before their aniversary on episode 7 lol :)
I hope it means they're together too! :)
Aww...those pics are so sweet. But the skirt wasn't too wrinkled and I didn't even see his undone tie, so as much as I want to hope...it probably doesn't mean a make out session. *tear*
link

New postcard from Blair. It's not very spoilery, though.
I love Blair's post cards:)
SIDES FOR EPISODE 7! SQBTSFUHGDGJBDFYR!!!

Bart doesn't like Eric's new boyfriend. That's sad. :(

Chuck/Vanessa/Guy-Whose-Name-I-Can't-Reme­mbe­r sides!

Some Lily/Serena/Eric stuff too, but that wasn't interesting haha x)
over a year ago katryn said…
so cb are not in a relationship...yet 2x07 what the hell
OMFG!
Jonathan&Eric is love <3
Can I cry for CB? Will anyone join me? I mean...2x07 and still nothing?! *smashes random objects against the wall* Why God? Why?
over a year ago monkee95 said…
whoawhoa Mariel, what do you mean by Jonathan and Eric? Who the hell is Jonathan!! hahah please tell soon i need to knoww!
It's nice to know that Eric has a new guy. Asher was a huge jerk!
Aww, I wanna know too! Where did you find the sides? You guys made me curious lol

And maybe there is something going on between C&B but they're just not giving anything away to be evil towards us? Hopefully? hehe :)
Haha. Yes...my theory is that, either they are back together and the peoples just won't give away such a dynamic spoiler, or they will wait until we have no hope left whatsoever and then get them together...that would be cruel, but I could see it happening! Cause those last 5 episodes of season 1 were like originally supposed to be around 9-12 episodes...so they might stretch this out since they actually have episodes to play with, unfortunately. Ugh. We need more episodes of them together NOT apart! *shakes head* Stupid idiots...
There will be CB in episode 7. I mean, we CAN'T have ep 7 without CB! :O
i think that the things are bad bewen them
Lol. Okay I prefer S & B are being BFFs but those pics make me think their story in this episode is going to be pretty funny. :)
I think B&C are together or at least really close to, but we won't know because they wouldn't give away something like that, and also, the sides are for the casting of new actors, and if there's a scene between C&B as a couple, they'd probably be alone so there won't be a side of that :P
Keep positive.
Oh my goodness! I sensed a BS fight, but I didn't know it was gonna be sooooo bad! *cries* No CB and a rift between BS again?! *sighs* There better be a happy ending sooner or later...
I'll post the sides here later, right now they aren't available...