windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
The albino nymph's ears twitched some, his left one perking some at the distant sound of scribbling. Some of the many birds that hovered over his antlers chirped at the noise, flying towards it but keeping their distance. However, the colorful butterflies made it further than they did, flying around the man known as Hummus.

Flynn walked through the town with ease, not caring for the disturbing sights he saw. Because to a certain extent, he had seen worse. Blood and decay was the least of his worries.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a groan of annoyance as she exclaimed* Why does everything have to have a fucking catch!? Can't it just be simple for once

*Kristoff kept his eyes closed as he made his way into the town, the many zombie-like residents passing them by before he responded* The host of Nucatath is inside the Halls of the towns baron. We should make our way there now

*The entity within Tiger made his way out the door, walking in a rather calm manner as he searched for the exit within the halls*
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“... It's not a catch or complex. ..you're just dumb as shit sometimes.” Han'ah said with surprisingly brutal honesty and another shrug as if she wasn't able to put it any other way. “Well...younger you, at least.”

Ha'nah, who had almost finally calmed down, started laughing again. “A-and you try to tell me that I'M insensitive sometimes!”

~

The circles quickly began to be filled with many other shapes, lines connecting them all together from ancient years of practice and knowledge that had been lost, only found within the crevices of his mind. And then those shapes began to become oddly simplified in a way that was far from normal, bent curves and round angles morphing into one another. The symbols broke into otherworldly squiggles and points that just couldn't be named at all, for there were no name for them.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Are you going to ackowledge "Tiger" escaping XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why would I if I don't have to XD I giving you your “calm before the storm” over a year ago
XD over a year ago
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah with a rather deadpan expression on her face* Well that's too bad for you if you didn't inherit Oasis' intelligence. But I guess you did, since you inherited my good looks instead
Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched some more, and he finally got himself to his feet which resembled much of a goat's. His back cracked as he did so, the birds shuffling some when he stood up. His pink-hued nose twitched in a sniffle. And as he walked towards the scent, he spotted the familiar figure doodling on the ground. However, he didn't interrupt and instead closed the distance some to see what exactly what he was drawing.

"How do you know that's the host? What if it's not?" Flynn's eye squinted.
*Kristoff turned to Flynn and answered* I can sense the host. I don't have a complete grasp on who they are, but I can feel their presence within the Lord's chambers. It's as simple as that, Flynn
*Nithloraul crossed her arms, already unimpressed* Boy, those Ancient Ones sure sound like they can do a lot on their own. But, oh wait, they aren't doing things, are they? Just forcing us to do their work. You included, Kristoff
*Kristoff only shook his head before continuing towards the building, not paying The Nithloraul or Flynn any mind*

*As Franziska kept hugging Layla, there was a light rapping on the doorway, with Oswald standing there, peaking his head in* Should I come back later?
*Franziska wiped her tears before she turned to Oswald, trying to look presentable in some way* N-Not at all, Captain. Just talking with Layla. What are you doing here
*Oswald sighed as he took off his glasses, wiping them with a cloth before putting them back on* I heard from Crow that Layla was in the hospital, so I rushed over. I had a lot on my mind, but I can't be thinking of my own needs when my crew mates are in need of more support than I am
“If I didn't, would you really be here asking us about something we inherited from you?” Han'ah said with a raised eyebrow that was much like Oasis's expression. “Can't say the same for Ha'nah though.”

“Hey!” Ha'nah said a little offended. “At least I don't pour my milk before my cereal you nasty bitch!”

“IT'S SO ALL OF THE CEREAL DOESN'T GET SOGGY FUCKER!” Han'ah snapped back. “It's science!”

“Or sure it is you damn geek! Nobody does that!”

“Mom does that!”

“Then she's a—no offense to mama of course— is a nasty bitch too!”

“...Me, Rose, or Oasis? Depending on the answer, I might smack one of you.”

~

“I was wondering when you would become curious enough to put down your instrument,” The old-ish man spoke, acknowledging Jr.'s presence. The lines had become so complexly drawn that they were simple, yet the simplicity was so simple that they were complex, making it a work of almost unearthly art. “How have you and Zealia been in these ages of time?”
cosmic_fusions commented…
who the fuck pours the leite before the cereal?! over a year ago
no, he has white hair YOU COLORBLIND DUMMY xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
THAT WAS BLONDE YOU DUMMY BLIND OF COLOR over a year ago
*Rosemary already raised her hands to get everyone to be quiet and she spoke in, what was an attempt at, a clam manner* Okay, enough! Listen, Han'ah, whatever you can tell us about how to master our brand, it would be a huge help. Cause your mom is really scared right now and that is the last thing I want. So if you can help, please do, okay?

*Tiger already made his way out the chambers, feeling his body starting to go numb as he continued walking, but regained some sense of control as he spoke* W-What the-?
Do not be alarmed *A voice spoke to him in a calm manner* I am not taking over this vessel. Merely... borrowing. My loyal comrade ask that I help you out of the grasp of those.... parasites. What his intentions are, they are of no concern to me. Be thankful to him, however. Whether he saves you or kills you, surely it is no worse fate than living with such abominations in your body
*As Tiger was already feeling his body gain control again, he asked* A-And just who are you?
*The voice was silent, almost as if it wasn't even there at all, but finally spoke* I go by many names. God is a common one. But... To my loyal servants and to Cian, I am referred to as Dog. Feel free to call me such
DOG IS GOD BACKWARDS! I AM SO SMART!!!!!!! over a year ago
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T! over a year ago
Gotta be honest, the God/Dog thing sounded a lot smarter when I was in high school over a year ago
Wiezen Jr. remained silent besides the man, his eyes staring at what he drew on the ground. He said nothing regarding his question, and instead lowered his ears momentarily, the flowers on his back and wrists closing some. "How have you been?" He answered with a question of his, his voice smooth as silk.

"Why don't you play bait this time, huh?" Flynn's eye glared at Kristoff instead of the artifact to actually act first.

Layla was still patting herself to see if she was still alive. But when she saw Oswald, she fell silent–her thick brows wiggling some. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your duties and such... I just... I don't know what happened. My eyes closed and suddenly I was in this darkness until I heard beautiful piano and saw this... really pale person..." She blinked, not sure if it was a male or female since the images were now blurry to her.
*Kristoff turned to Flynn* Why not use the artifact. After all, she is just a tool. She has no fear, no worry, nothing. It would be better to use her instead.
*Nithloraul crossed her arm* Aw, I feel so loved *She said sarcastically*

*Oswald walked over, his arms in his pockets as he shook his head and responded* Layla, please, you don't need to apologize. You had no control, no way of knowing. And my duties are to watch for my crew. You didn't disrupt me
*As Oswald spoke, Franziska smiled, already giving Layla a small grin as she spoke* I just remembered, I should go and get you a drink since your awake *Before Layla could protest, Franziska was already out the door, leaving Oswald and Layla to themselves*
fuck you xD over a year ago
And now the ships are ready to sail XD over a year ago
The man paused in what he was doing, thinking over the simple question before he finished tracing out the last line and stood up, dusting his hands. "As passionate as the sun's blaze and as mellow as the moon's light." He answered finally. "The days have been young, yet my back still remains as old as a beaten horse passed its time." He gave a light chuckle.

~

"Jeez, I said we would help, no need to get your panties knotted up in the wrong place." Han'ah placed her hand in the pockets of her shorts. "Like I said, there are things that I can show you, and things that you need to do by yourself. Neither of those can be done in this small good for nothing space either. So we'll head up top and--"

"Hey, is everything alright?" Levi said as he walked down the stairs. "Everybody seems to be in such a big rush or something." He still hadn't noticed the drawn on squiggly mustache or the scribble of a beard that had been drawn on his face, which for some reason, had been connected to drawn on spectacles that were impressively perfectly round. And then there was the unobrow, which stretched from one side of his face to the other over his actual eyebrows, and there were two colored in buck teeth at his lower lip.

Han'ah, tried her hardest to hold her laughter in. "Y-yeah Le, ev-everythings super." But as Ha'nah started bursting out laughing, she couldn't hold it back, and they both went into an uproar.

Levi lifted his eyebrows. "Uh...what?" He looked between them all. "What? What's so funny?"

~

"I will be said bait if the cowardice will waste time," A familiar voice laced with a familiar Italian accent spoke as a hand landed on Kristoff's shoulder and moved him aside as a familiar blindfolded man stepped forward, his bare, scar riddled body dripping with water as if he had just climbed out from the bottom of a lake. His hair had grown much longer than before, his honey-water colored eyes baring tired bags under the. And within his hand was the splintered handle of the once whole hatchet, and he stepped ahead of them.

((Sigmano Reborn))
 The man paused in what he was doing, thinking over the simple pergunta before he finished tracing out
Perfect. Ophelia was just getting lonely XD over a year ago
....what happened to ophelia x flynn xD over a year ago
It died because Franziska got dibs first D over a year ago
XD over a year ago
*Rosemary turned looking at Levi, turning her head* Uh, you should check the bathroom, Levi *She turned to Han'ah, crossing her arms* Now come on, Han'ah. It's not that funny. If it were me, I would've put some more into it than a few glasses and a moustache. You gotta do a lot more pranking than that if you want to be a pro. I once replaced Judissia's ale with pork fat grease after she told me I had to be more, "Alluring" during one of our missions. She didn't find it funny at first, but we soon had a good laugh

*Nithloraul had already greeted him with a smile* Sigmano, it's good to see you again after your unfortunate demise. You look good. Unfortunately, Ophelia is busy being a big sister to her little brother so I doubt she'll be venturing out with us anymore
Wiezen Jr.'s translucent eyes eyed the man's beard as he spoke. He raised a single white brow of his at what he said. "If you shaved then perhaps your back wouldn't be hurting, 'old man'" He retorted with an invisible smirk.

"Oh, yay, another person resurrected. Must be a lucky day." Flynn commented sarcastically. He shrugged when he offered to be the bait. "Suit yourself, I don't care."

Layla's eyes squinted at her mother exit the room, already knowing what she was trying to do. She rolled her eyes and sighed some, taking a seat on the edge of the hospital bed, reading her charts.
*Oswald crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall, looking over at Layla before he spoke* Do you still wish to join us at sea, Layla? It's not going to be easy, and I think Franziska is also having her doubts, but is hiding it. I understand if you wish not to come. I would hate to keep you from your old life
"Th-that's not the best part--" Han'ah was trying to hold in her laughter once again.

"Check the bathroom? For what? Is there something on my fa--oh you've gotta be kidding me! Really you guys?!" Levi began to feel around on his face, turning to go find the bathroom, only for another drawing to be revealed.

Ha'nah started laughing even harder as she pointed at the "penis snake" that was drawn to look as if it were slithering up the back of his head and towards his hair, to sloppily drawn circles with what could only be assumed hair drawn with marker by the supposed "head".

Han'ah was laughing even more, highfiving her other half.

~

"Though that is good news to hear, that is not why I am here. This is merely...convenience." Sigmano said, his voice a little duller than it had been. But it wasn't until he held up the ax handle that the dark ooze that dripped from the end up it could be seen.

A shadow appeared over the group, growing larger and larger until it began to detour and soon crashed into the into the ground yards away from them. It's link sprawled across the ground for a mile or two, its wings like curtains of moving flesh that twitched as it laid there. It was no doubt, the creation of a Turpitude, or perhaps a lesser section of it. Its bony but lengthy arms trembled in its near death and dying state.

Sigmano paused, and looked back at the creature, and then to Flynn. "Oh look, man who now has both eyes, yet lacks his sack. You and the abomination both have similarities. Being better off not here." And that was all he said, all the attention that he was going to give Flynn for the remainder put into just a few words. His attitude towards things had become less calm, and a bit more aggressive than they had been prior to his death.
"SERVANT! Show yourself! I have not the time for your hiding!"

~

With a chuckle, the man replied to Jr.'s comment. "I'm afraid those days are long and far behind, only here to rejuvenate these old bones when the burning light within the sky reaches its peak. My way is unlike that of his, for in old age comes joy and clarity for me, and a passion for life unlike any other. I rejoice. It is quite poetically ironic, for the time cherished here is only sometimes so when flames are quelling."
*Rosemary could only nod at the sight* Okay, yeah, that's more like it. Good job, you two. You make me real proud *She snickered at the sight a little, but did her best to keep her composure*

*Nithloraul gave a light chuckle as she looked at Sigmano* My, I think I like this new you better
*As Sigmano shouted, Kristoff shook his head* Don't be so hastey to die again. As long as the host lives, the Servant won't come out. That is why we must kill the host. By any means necessary. *Without another word, Kristoff lead the group toward the building's halls
"Ah ha ha." Flynn chuckled dryly, not really giving interest in whoever the guy was besides him. "I see you've returned the same. Unfortunately." He shrugged. He eyed the being above them. "This thing's still alive? Seriously?" He groaned some. "Great."

"It's all joy and clarity until you deal with rotten teeth, terrible hearing, hair loss, and erectile dysfunction" Wiezen Jr. commented with his morbid humor. His pink tail gently swayed on the ground as he stared ahead. "We are happy that you are happy. He spoke for not only himself, but also his siblings and his mom.

"Uuuhmmm..." Layla bit the corner of her lip in thought at Oswald's question. "I... I don't know... I feel like it's best if I stay but... then again it would be like I'm abandoning the crew, if that makes sense..."
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
How is Flynn still retarded XD over a year ago
how are you so cute :) over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I plead the 5th XD over a year ago
*Oswald looked over at her, and he gave a nod* No worries, Layla. This is your choice, and no one elses. If you feel that is best, than by all means, do so. I can't make this choice for you, but I won't question your choices. I understand if you wish to stay
"Then the host shall die as well. This would not be the first of having to deal with their variety. You forget, false preacher man, that I have dealt with far worse. You also forget that my death came at the price of what you have still failed to accomplish." Sigmano bit back rather harshly, his words carrying more stabs than his gruff tone.
But nonetheless, he followed the priest, glancing back to Flynn only briefly. "If you would consider dying it's rightful death to be alive."

~

Han'ah and Ha'nah highfived each other again, managing to get around to drowning their laughter into small giggles.
"Alright, so I guess we should head up to the deck then. Never thought I'd be teaching you of all people stuff about the brand though." Han'ah said with her mirroring image following behind her with her hands in her pockets.

~

"Oh come now, I would say that that is only so if you haven't taken care of yourself. Not all of the elderly are cursed with such problems. Especially not one gifted in the knowledge and craft of magic and herbs." The man placed his hand on Jr.'s shoulder and moved him away from the circle some, standing in front of him. He began to speak in something that sounded like loud whispers of incoherent words that came from his lips quickly until he knelt down and placed his hand onto it. "Here lies you, the land forsaken and corrupted to no avail. May you heal when you will." He closed his eyes for a moment and released a breath that slithered out into the inscriptions of shapes and lines, causing it to glow. He placed his hands together as the lines began to sink into the ground. "Peace be with you." He gave a long yet brief hum, and then stood to his feet.
And then he spoke to Jr. again. "You still have not told me how you yourself are doing."
*Kristoff made his way into the chamber, already silencing Sigmano with a tone* Don't be so quick. We need to be prepared for the worst *As they came to the tall building that towered over all the others in the town, the guards stood there, swaying back and forth, their mouths open wide, their faces pale, a look of starvation on their face, not bothered with the group making their way into the building, a large building that seemed to be overflowing with the loud cheers of other residence within, a contrast to the sight outside*

*Rosemary gave a shrug* Don't tell me older me did the teaching. I always saw myself as more of a student then anything else
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Sigmano:*after being told to be quieter* SERVANT! BRING DAT bunda OUT HERE! over a year ago
Sigmano: I ain't afraid of no cadela, puta bunda Servants! over a year ago
One things for sure, Nithloraul is liking this new Sigmano a lot mais XD over a year ago
Sigmano looked around at the people from his peripherals, his naked body embracing the atmosphere around them. At this point, he wasn't surprised to see that yet another land had fallen to the likes of a Servant. Or in his mind, a mere Servant. "Preacher Man, why take caution against something that likely knows of our presence here? These corpses aren't here merely for a standing ovation."

~

"That's pretty much how it is. You taught me how to fight. Mom helped me with school, and sometimes you with my studies. You're gonna become the teacher at some point. We didn't learn all of this stuff from nobody ya know."
Wait, was he naked this whole time XD over a year ago
Now Nithloraul REALLY likes this new Sigmano XD over a year ago
That is irrelevant and you know it XD over a year ago
*Kristoff continued forward and spoke* The host is aware, but the Servant is not. While the host is alive, the Servant is in slumber. Only their effect on the area remains. Once it is awoken, expect for the villagers to attack. If they stand in our way, our only option is to kill them. They are under the Servants affect now. Death will come regardless. It is only humane to kill them swiftly and mercifully

*Rosemary was genuinely shocked at all of this, already crossing her arms, nodding in an impressed manner* And here you were calling me dumb
The albino nymph watched in interest his father heal the damaged land they were surrounded in. He observed quietly, his ears twitching every now and then and the closed flowers on his back opening some. "I do not know how I'm doing. I do not know... How I should be doing...." He admitted.

"Joke's on you, I already have." Flynn replied dryly. He waited impatiently for the source of the host, and when his time was up, he began to crush buildings and lift them one by one, tossing them carelessly. "Come out, come out, I have no time."

"Thank you, Sir Quartz. I will make sure to send letters and hope you will be doing the same. Especially Ophelia as well. I feel a little bad now no one will braid her hair like I did." She went off into thought.
*Oswald couldn't help but chuckle as he turned to the door* I'm sure she will visit you when she has the chance. And as will I *He turned to the door, giving her a nod* Take care, Layla *With that, he stepped out of the doorway and made his way back to the ship*

*The Nitholoraul watched as Flynn began to move the buildings and shouted* Hey, braniac. We already have the location of our host in here. Stop messing the place up and let's get this over with *She looked over at Sigmano, already taking in his body* You on the other hand, can take your sweet time
"Hence why I said YOUNGER YOU." Han'ah said with a light smirk, rolling her eyes. "I would probably get karate chopped in the head by mom if I said that to future you. She'd be all like, "Who do you think taught you how to walk you little fucker, and READ, and WRITE, and"," She said, doing an oppression of Oasis that was...actually almost pretty accurate. "And then we'd have a petty little argument after she karate chopped me in the head or somethin' and then we'll go eat cake and watch a movie."

~

"Then if we must kill them swiftly then to hell with this sneaking around like thieving peasants under a shallow minded king. The Nithloraul and myself will be enough to destroy it. You and the Flynn can handle these poor souls. SERVANT! I SAID SHOW YOURSELF!" He began to walk ahead of Kristoff now, moving him out of his way while doing so. "Your time to perish has come upon you! Come so that the wood of my ax may defile you!"

~

"Then that is the step in the right direction." The man replied, his brilliant blue eyes moving to Jr.'s now. "It means that now you have the room to place how you desire to do into the void, and allow it to flourish." He gave a fatherly smile, and opened his arms. "Come...for it has been quite some while since I have embraced my children."
"Nope, you're wrong." Flynn corrected her, lifting the building where he was told the location was, only to reveal wandering zombies. "But good attempt, I guess." He continued walking through the town, humming to himself as he looked at new posibilities.

"Farewell, Oswald! I hope our paths cross again soon." Her smile slowly faltered as she watched him leave. She tidied up her short hair and looked for her clothes to replace the gown she was in.
*Oswald walked back to the ship, only giving a faint wave as he continued to leave, looking forward with many thoughts in his mind as what he was going to do with a much lesser crew than before, but hoped for the best for everyone*

*As Flynn searched, Nithloraul, a little impatient now, grabbed Flynn by the neck and pulled him forward, her strength greatly outmatching his* Stop wasting time and come on. If blind boy says its this way, than it's this way. Besides, I wanna get back to the ship as soon as possible and show Sigmano around

*Rosemary couldn't help but smile at the thought* That sounds like Oasis alright. Okay then, so what is our first step *She said, having now finally reached the deck of the ship, her hand on her hip as she waited*
"Alright Ha'nah, it looks like we're the teacher today. Come on," Han'ah held her hand out to her counterpart and they merged back together. "Alright mom, so believe or not, the first thing to do is to have some patience."

Eros let out a groan. "Worse...word...ever."

"Because you two are horrible at it. I mean granted, I guess you two have improved some obviously over the next few years, but this is a different type of patience. You used to tell me stories about how you used to watch and wait for birds to land in certain places so that you could get a better look at them. Do you remember doing that?"

~

Ship? Sigmano thought about it for a moment, remembering the ship that he had been on before when he had been recovering from his injuries after being attacked by surprise by one of the Turpitude. But his mind refocused on the task at hand.
yeah, she watched birds for fucking YEARS over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
xD over a year ago
The alchemist snatched the artifact's hand. "No, you only want to fuck Signmano and I'm pretty sure the ship is infested with STDs and adding a new one isn't really paying Oswald any rent money, now is it?" Flynn's brows furrowed at her.

Wiezen Jr.'s eyes squinted as he saw a version of his father offering a hug. Many times had he and his brothers been deceived in the past with replicas of their parents after they went missing. In fact, at some point, they offered their home for a fake of their father only to find out most of their possessions had been stolen. They were able to capture his essence so well, and the variety of personalities he had... confused Jr. Who was real, who wasn't. Who was right, who was the wrong one. He remained silent as he stared at the man with open arms, his ears lowering some. "You are certainly the most approachable out of all of you's." The nymph said before he slowly leaned in and infiltrated his nostrils with the scent of roses and vanilla. He returned the embrace, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and remained there in silence, feeling something swell in the back of his throat. "I am sorry, for disappointing any version of you. I will do better." He said obediently with a respectful tone like he always did, even if it was the slightest of something "bad" he did. That included getting an A- in a test or mispronouncing a word during a spell or simply cracking an egg wrong.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Whaaat, Charlie's approachable too XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Bullshit xD Hummus should soco him in the face too as a tax over a year ago
no please xD over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a nod at the response* Oh yeah, a whole lot when I was a little girl. Never really had the time to enjoy doing that now

Well aren't you a mind reader *The Nithloraul said with a sly grin* And may I add, your that ship is where you and your family live, so I'd be mindful of what sort of STDs lurk on that ship. *As they were walking down the hall, they came to see the sight of something different. A man, a large man with a massive belly, walking down the hall, helping himself to more food before his eyes looked down the hall, spotting the group. The lord was shocked to see them and called out* W-What are you all doing here in the home of Lord Ferdinand!? Leave at once!
The man hugged Jr. back, embracing him with the most familiar feeling of one of his warm hugs that stretched back to when they were first born. When Wiezen had first held them in his arms. He too had been subject to attempts at being deceived unlike his counter parts. Deceived by those who thought him to be Wiezen. Those who attacked, only to be disposed of with haste, for they could not deceive a man who knew his children by touch before he knew them by sight.
For unlike Y'iel, and Cain, or Charlie, he was the grand part of Wiezen that had been their father. The one who sat to watch the sky of what was once their home, change in beautiful shades out in the distance of their fields. Fields that no longer existed.
And too Jr.'s words he replied, "We must all do better. Better is what we strive for, but perfection goes only as far as the eyes and the mind of the beholder. You are learning, and for that, you have not disappointed me in the slightest. You are my son, Wiezen. And that will never change." He pulled away from him and gave him another smile.

~

Sigmano had tuned out the sound of Flynn and the Nithloraul speaking as he headed down the hall, and the big bellied man came into his sights. His instincts were to kill, and he started forward without hesitation. "Your lord is not here glutton, and instead my wrath takes his place."

~

"Yeah, cuz you were fucking boring without me there to help brighten things up." Eros commented, figuratively rolling her eyes.

"That's a start. So you're going to need that same patience now then. Now if I remember right, Macross called you a failure of a successor in my time, and I think it had something to do with your brand in the first place."

Eros shifted uncomfortably at the memory of it, remembering that she had supposed to break away from Rosemary and devour her side of their soul and be the one to take over. But things had changed, and they had come far from that. It had been the exact opposite of what Macross wanted because Rose willed it to be. And in turn, so did she.

"Now you're probably gonna hate this part, but if you want to improve your brand, you're going to have to change your diet back to what it was before you and Eros made amends and became closer."

"WHAT!? The fuck--no, nah ah, I've been off that stuff for a long time for a reason!"
*Rosemary was already worried for a moment as she spoke* Uh.... Han'ah, I don't think you know what I ate before, but.... I can't really do that. It's not only something I don't want to do, but it is also something that is impossible for me to do.

*The lord was already running in the other direction away from the group, shouting back at them* Get away! I won't let you harm him! *He bursted through the door, shutting it behind him as the others hurried towards it, the sound of him bolting the door shut could be heard*
Wiezen Jr. was a little confused to the words that seeped through his ears. Perhaps, Charlie was wrong, and him disowning them was a lie. Or perhaps, he was right, but it wasn't necessarily true. Before the possibility of tears forming in his eyes, he forced himself not to let them out. He was, after all, seen as the 'mature' and 'tough' one and he had to follow with the expectation. His nose twitched briefly before he finally spoke after swallowing a knot. "And you, will always be our old man–our father. That will never change."

Flynn didn't really care if Sigmano killed someone innocent at this point. He saw no mercy at such dreadful times. Instead, he snatched his arm away from the artifact. "Don't touch me, you'll pass your diseases."
*The Nithloraul sighed as she approached the door* Let's just get this over with. The host must be this man after all *With very little resistance, she took hold of the door that seperated them from the lord and tore it open, revealing the man as he held a rifle in his hands, already firing at the group*
Stay back! *The lord shouted as he continued to fire* Don't come any closer. I won't let you take him!
"...Tell me about it.." Han'ah said, shivering and almost gagging as if she knew all too well. "But luckily, it doesn't have to be..uh..like that."

"What do you mean "that", what, we gonna eat fake meat?"

"Yeah, actually." Han'ah said, blinking. "Well technically, not eat it, but meditate on the taste and smell of it to the point where that urge comes back."

"B-but...but..I don't want that. I've come to damn far to have to go back to ANY of that."

"This is why I said that there are certain things that I can only tell and show you. It's because you fear going back to that. You've probably been trying everything you can to stop from having to actually need it, even if you guys' body was near to nothing. Mom...I hate to say it but you've become too humanized to access the parts of the brand that you need right now."

Eros's thoughts instantly went back to when they had been smote in the desert, and she tried to push the thoughts back as far as possible. "I...don't think I want to do this anymore."

~

The man pulled away from him some. "Do not think that its ever necessary to hold what you feel within at times that you need to let it out. It's what destroyed Wiezen from the inside out. I do not want the same for you or your siblings. None of us do. Keep that close to heart." He turned away from him and took another look up at the sky. "Come, we have much to discuss, and I would rather it be over breakfast to thank the morning."

~

Sigmano was after the man the moment he saw that he would be making a run for it, his eyes remaining on his surroundings. He held the handle to the bladeless ax as if it were a stake, it's sharp splintered edged ready to be stabbed into flesh. "Your life will not hide from me, coward! You and your master shall affievolirsi!"
As they were shot at, he flipped the stake-handle and threw it onto the man's shoulder, it being like a dagger. Or in this case, much more dangerous. He lurked forward with predatory speed, gaining on the man and taking him by the throat. "It sleeps. Where is it?" He asked in a growl.
*Rosemary nodded in agreement with Eros* Y-Yeah, I think I can agree with you there, Eros. I was hoping that this would be a little easier than that, but..... shit

*As the man was in shock and despair, Kristoff approached Sigmano and spoke* This is not the host. This is merely a man who hasn't been under their affects. Whatever he is, he is not our target. Our target, I believe... Is over there *He looked to the door on their left, a single door that was barely open. Kristoff approached it, opening the door to the sight of something he was hoping not to see. A small infant was lying in the bed, teething on it's fingers as it looked up at the group. Kristoff stared down at the child with his blind eyes, a lump in his throat, before he proclaimed to the group* This child.... This child is the host of Nucatath.
Sigmano held the man by the throat for a second longer, staring down at him with eyes that had seen more than enough to tell the man that he would kill him without hesitation if he were to get in his way. He took the man's rifle away from him. "Whether it be a host or not, he worships the thing." He stood from where he was, walking to the doorway to see the child. He stepped into the room, already cocking the empty cartridge of the shell out from the rifle. "Then it will meet its fate all the same." His voice came like iron forged from within the lowest of icebergs and in the harshest of winters as he approached the child, now cocking the rifle.
Wiezen Jr. gave a small nod at what the man had said in the beginning. "Yes, father..." His ears lowered some, holding in an apology. But then they perked at what he had said next about breakfast. His translucent eyes defied the clearest of waters as he processed what he just said. "Breakfast... yes..." Breakfast sounds nice." The albino boy said.

Flynn blinked apathetically at what Kristoff had said about the host. "Ding ding ding, there it is." He said, as if he expected it. He was about to take care of it until he saw Sigmano do so, and he gave an approving shrug. "Suit yourself."
Hummus spoke the spell he had used before to get there, but this time slid his hand downwards through the air and pulled it aside as if it were a curtain, a tearing open another rift. He smiled at Wiezen Jr.'s words. "Then breakfast we shall have. I have a rather tasteful appetite for swiss cheese and egg stuffed french toast. Hmm...perhaps I should prepare it myself. Yes, that sounds quite delightful." He said, as he walked through the rift in thought, stroking his beard.
Wiezen Jr.'s nymph form slowly melted away, color now returning to his skin and hair. His eyes regained its ocean blue hue, and the horns and tail vanished. He shrunk only a few centimeters, and his black clothes appeared back on him. He dusted the remaining pollen on him before following his father through the portal. His echoey voice returned back to its usual apathetic one, however, this time it had a little more emotion to it. "Do you have a kitchen in which to prepare that?" His ears twitched some more pollen off.
Hummus began to laugh some at this. "Well of course not. All I need are the ingredients, a fire, and perhaps a few stones," He said to his son. "I have been traveling for quite some time now, acquiring the many methods of the styles of culinary arts. A kitchen would be welcomed, but I have learned to work gratefully with what I can acquire the most efficiently. It makes for not only effort, but a meal that you can be just as proud of from the invested time and work alone."
The hybrid smiled some at this, knowing that they would be experiencing the freshness of nature alongside a delicious breakfast. "That sounds perfect." He said, sincerity behind his words. "The meal will prove to be plentiful with the effort and nurture you put in it."
*As the group was prepared to walk towards the child ready to take it's life, one of the group spoke up about it. And shockingly, it was Nithloraul* W-Wait, you all aren't... serious, are you? This is a child, an infant. It had no choice in becoming a host. We can't just.... kill it. Wouldn't that be... heartless?
Sigmano turned to Nithloraul. “No.” He pulled the trigger and put a bullet through the child, which should have been enough. But he didn't stop, taking a step forward, another empty cartridge flying from the rifle as he cocked it. He fired another bullet, and then another, and then another, taking a step forward with each one. Again and again until he was at point blank range, the barrel of the rifle to the child's face now. And he pulled the trigger again, only for there to be a click of emptiness. And he didn't seem to be pleased with this in the slightest. His jaw clenched, and he checked the chamber to see that the last bullet had gotten jammed. He threw the rifle aside afterwards, looking around until he found a chair in which he picked up and ripped off one of the legs to use as a new weapon, tossing the chair aside and into the wall and returning to the corpse, already preparing to swing.

~

“Well said. I am sure that you would be happy to assist as well, no? It has been a while since we have made a meal together. Surely you haven't forgotten your way around the many ingredients and techniques of a chef.” Hummus said encouragingly.
Wiezen Jr. remained silent for a few minutes as he thought about what his father said. “I have not forgotten, but we haven’t practice doing so for three years, so forgive me if I am a little... rusty.” He answered.
Don't wanna... Have Flynn react to child murder? XD over a year ago
....nah over a year ago
*Franziska walked back into Layla's hospital room, a bottle of juice in her hand. She looked around, seeing Layla was the only one before she asked* Where'd the Captain go?

*As Sigmano approached the now bullet ridden corpse of the child, Ferdiand picked up his blade, sending it through Sigmano's hip, screaming in rage* You bastards! You heartless killers! *The man was prepared to slash through Sigmano's body, only to be stopped when Kristoff approached, placing his hand on Ferdinand's head. There was the sound of a faint humming of magic, before a crystal was sent through Ferdinand's head, killing him instantly and sending him to the floor. Kristoff looked forward, already sensing the Servant's arrival, and he spoke* It is coming
*From the child's corpse, the pool of blood fell from the crib, staining the ground underneath it, the blood molding and turning in a sort of gelatinous manner. From the puddle of blood that soon expanded into a pond and then into a lake, a creature emerged, made of several long, elongated bodies like snakes, large jagged teeth clamping at the air from it's bloody maw as it was prepared to devour the group whole*

*The Servant of Hunger, Nucatath*
 *Franziska walked back into Layla's hospital room, a bottle of suco, suco de in her hand. She looked around,
Sigman grimaced after he was stabbed, however his expression only shifted for a second until he tore the blade from his hip. Instead of throwing it down, he decided that it would be his next weapon of choice. And at the sight of the servant, he almost grinned. His irises began to tug different directions in both of his eyes until they became two. However, they were unlike they had been previously before his death. “There you are. The time of your demise has come.”

~

“Tis alright. You are a swift learner, you always were. I am sure that it will come back to you at no time at all.” He paused for a moment himself, coming to a complete stop now. He seemed to drift into thought, a smile shifting into place through his beard. A familiar twinkle became apparent within the brilliant blue oceans that were his eyes like stars shining beneath a sea. “Perhaps a family breakfast would probe your memory, hm?”
*As the group's attention was drawn to Nucatath, the sound of a loud bang was heard. As if instantly, the Servant's effects had taken effect on the villagers, as the zombie-like residence rushed into the building, their mouths wide opened as they lunged at the group. Flynn was attacked by two of them, the people take bites out of his flesh, one biting off flesh from his arm and the other trying to bit at his throat*
Sigmano on the other hand went for the Servant directly, slashing and shoving aside the people who got unto his way. He showed no mercy towards the zombified individuals as they flooded the room. One of them managed to bite him, but no blood came forth from the wound. It was more like a crack within his skin that soon healed as he backhanded the infected villager away from him. But there was no blood that came from him. He grabbed one of the Servant's stringed villagers by the neck and hurled her into a group of others, finally getting close enough to lash out at one of the heads of the Servant, slicing it at the flesh above its teeth. His movements were far from nimble, but agile enough to avoid the creature when his attention switched between it and the human puppets that were under its control.
*As the villagers continued to try and bite at Sigmano, Nucatath lunged one of it's heads forward, it's bites far more dangerous, able to take off whole limbs massive chunks of the body, clearly fatal if it got a hold of anyone. It's crimson red maw opened wide as it lunged at Sigmano at an inhuman speed, ready to bite*