windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Kristoff was unmoved as he immediately brought Flynn back up and he spoke* I said to get up, Flynn. We can check on your daughter afterwards. After all she is just one-
She is just what?! *Nithloraul stood in the doorway, looking at Kristoff with a rather annoyed expression, before she spoke again* Whatever it is, it can wait at least ten minutes. I you need to send someone, you can send me and then come back for Flynn. He's got enough to worry about
*Kristoff turned to her, already growing impatient* Out of the question. An artifact does not give the right to order me aro-
*The Nithloraul was quick to continue* So you'd rather get on the bad side of the only person who has the skill and the guts to do the job? Cause I sure don't see your lovely Ancient Ones lifting a finger to help, as usual
*Kristoff remained calm, but a burning hate and frustration was building inside. He turned to Flynn, before he sighed and spoke* Ten minutes is all we can spare, Flynn. Make it quick. Artifact, get to the city at once. *With that, he disappeared, leaving Flynn with the Nithloraul, who turned to Flynn with a blank expression, expecting nothing much from him before she turned and made her way to the door* Say hi to Layla for me

*Rosemary was a little surprised to hear Eros beg to stay with Oasis, and she couldn't help but snicker, despite all of it* Never thought I'd hear you beg, Eros. Even I don't do that
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia received the key with a bow of appreciation. "Thank you very much, Ms. Greisha. We truly appreciate what you've done for us." She looked at her brother and gave him the key to keep it safe before looking at them again. "If you need anything, we are happy to help. And please don't hesitate with updates about Ms. Y'iel."

Wiezen Jr. came to her side and bowed in sync with his sister once more. He gave a friendly wave to Nema and an attempt of a discrete grin. However, deep inside he was extremely disappointed and sad, more with himself than anyone else. "We will be on our way." He said before they departed.

"I won't." Flynn replied dryly with annoyed eyes as he watched the artifact leave from the room. But before the Nithloraul could reply or turn around, he was long gone.
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Flynn continues to make me regret going back to the Servants subplot XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
why xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Because now I can watch two rare species interact XD over a year ago
*Nithloraul didn't even bother retorting, expecting nothing else as she left, teleporting out of the ship and off to the location of the next Servant*

*Franziska sat next to Layla in the hospital, having not slept for even a bit as she kept her full attention on her daughter*

The time draws near. The age of the old gods is coming to it's end
*As Tiger remained unconscious, having not moved a little, his body had suddenly begun to move, lifting itself off the ground with ease, yet still appearing limp, almost zombie like. As he stood up, he began to clear his throat, before something slowly came up. Holding out his hand, he coughed up one of the maggots, examining it in his hand as it squirmed violently. Tiger spoke, but not in his voice. In something... otherworldly*
Sickening creature that resides in the flesh of mortal man. Gods you are not. Only demons walk among this place
*In an instant, he gripped the creature tightly in his hand before crushing it, allowing the blood to drip onto the floor, refusing to absorb the blood. One by one, the entity used Tiger's body to cough up the other maggots and crush them in his bare hand*
Layla breathed softly in her coma, her lips chapped and her mocha skin now pale. There were multiple tubes attached to her body, including her lips and her nose.

Suddenly, a doctor approached Franziska with a clipboard in his hands. "Mrs. Schmidt, shall we continue life support throughout this weekend? If so, we will have to add an additional fee for not being born here." He said, although Layla was in fact a citizen of the country they were in.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“Do not be strangers Zealia, Wiezen! Be sure to visit Athlantis again soon!” Nema said, waving one of her it's stubby arms at them.

“Please, be safe!” Greisha called after them cheerfully, for now she felt as they had become friends within such a short time. But there was also something that she whispered afterwards, a pink light fluttering before disappearing and entering the twins' bodies descreetly. Y'iel had asked her to keep them safe, and that was what she would do. And with that, her task was completed.

~

Meanwhile, back where a forest went missing and the vicinity reeked of sulfur and burning air, the blade of the Zewihander cracked down the middle, the blade being pushed backwards until the sword fell from the crystal, causing it to crack severely before some of the top half began to break away with a layer of pale, shedding skin flaking off along with it.

Charlie panted heavily, his body hanging limply for a moment before he mustered up a chuckle. “Ha..haha..that's...what you get you...sonnava bitch..” He breathed out. He looked up to the sun of the new day. “Alright Charlie, you gotta date today....just gotta get yourself out of this shit..” He mustered up what he could, his eyes flickering black. He yanked his left leg forward as hard as he could, breaking more of the crystals off that held him. And then it was the right leg, and he stumbled forward onto his face where he remained for a few minutes.
He was drained completely, his head throbbing and his body feeling like it had been on fire. His skin even looked as if he had gotten a tan, which made it appear slightly red. He dragged himself to his feet, barely able to even do that, but managing. Upon seeing the barriers around him, he rolled his eyes in annoyance with a groan. But at least they had taken precautions.
His eyes drifted to the cracked sword, realizing that he also had the method to get out of them. Already doing more than just breaking a sweat, he knelt down to pick up the sword, taking a few test swings at the air. “Alright..alright..” He braced himself. “One...two...”
There was no three, and instead the number was replaced by a swing that sliced the first barrier open. And then the next. And then the next until one final swing led to his freedom, and the sword being broken into shards. And with just that alone, he felt like he was out of breath completely, gasping for air.
And then he started on his merry way, running off of the little steam he had left to move.

~

Oasis just looked away from them, still unable to find anything to say while Oasis and Eros spoke to one another.

“Shut up, that just means I'm willing to do what we won't. Because I love her more. And I'm willing to do whatever I have to to keep what I love.” She mumbled the last part. “Oa...you're not alone in this. And you won't ever have to be again.”
*Franziska didn't even bother, only nodding* Whatever must be done doctor. I can pay for the fee. Just help my daughter

*Rosemary couldn't help but give an offended scoff* You love her more? I was the one to confess to her, Eros. I think I love her more. Also, yeah, what Eros said
It was now Eros's turn to scoff. “Fuck your confession! If it wasn't for me you would still be a VIRGIN and probably not with MY lovely woman!” She shot back. “So I automatically love her more, because...because I said so! Ha!”
*Rosemary was prepared to say something more, but she had to stop herself and only responded with one sentence* Just shut up, okay Eros? *She turned her attention back to Oasis* Point is, we ain't going to lose you again, O. No matter what. Your struggles are ours too
Zealia kept her words in mind until they were no longer in Athlantis, and now back in the real world. She walked quietly alongside her brother. And when she turned to face him, she frowned when she saw him glitch. He was already long gone home, and now she stood besides a clone. She released a small sigh. "I can walk myself, ya know..." She mumbled.

"I know." The clone replied apathetically, but said nothing more about it. He accompanied his owner's sister all the way back to the boutique.

"Nah ah, there's no fee to pay." Flynn's voice was heard behind the doctor. "Layla is a citizen of this country."

The doctor turned to view the alchemist. "Mr. Schmidt, welcome back. I'm afraid that your wife is undocumented and you have no records of even being her father. Besides, I would hate having to talk to the administration and have to deal with the whole racial issue." He nudged it off with a sway of his palm.

Flynn's eye twitched some. This wasn't the first time they refused aid to their daughter without spiking the prices. "Fine." He growled. "Whatever it takes." He entered the room and sat besides Franziska, but did not say a word as he gently parted his daughter's bangs.
*Franziska looked up at Flynn, already looking down at the ground immediately before she spoke* Flynn, have you been okay?
“No you!” Eros had retorted when she was told to shut up.

Oasis nodded slowly, her eyes moving up to theirs, for she could see Rose and Eros a little more separately. She still didn't say anything, at least not immediately, and instead just looked at them, trying to figure out what she was going to do. The love she held for them was only growing more and more, and it was now to the point that she couldn't bare to leave them. Not after they had just gotten married. Not after all they had been through to get back to one another.
“Rose...Eros. I-I..I'm...scared.” She said finally, looking away again. The amount of vulnerability that she came from her was something that only she and Eros would ever come to see from her.

~

Charlie had forgotten where he was completely, having to look around for a moment before he was finally able to find where the portal had been, only to find that it had shut. He ran a hand of frustration through his hair, looking around him at the completely decimated area. “... Fuck.” He let out a sigh. “Looks like the old fashion way it is then...”
*Rosemary was shocked to hear those words come from Oasis. She expected her to be stronger than anyone else, but hearing that, it made Rosemary unsure. But regardless of that, she smiled and spoke* Well guess what, I am too. Hell, I'm terrified. But I don't let that bother me. I just tell myself to keep pushing forward. Because running from something like that doesn't solve anything. But running headfirst into it is the only solution. And I ain't gonna let you be scared of this thing, at least not by yourself, O
Zealia continued to walk quietly, feeling awkward now with a clone besides her. She eventually arrived to the boutique, phasing through the barrier and unlocking the door. And as soon as she got inside, she threw herself onto a couch to contemplate what had just happened.

"I... am fine." Flynn lied once again. He looked back at Franziska. "You need to sleep. She will be okay, I promise." He told her.

Layla's heavy eyelids flickered open, the night sky above her blurring into place. Her mouth felt awfully dry. She looked around, only to find herself in a bed of cushioned grass and flowers, covered with a large palm leaf. Her surroundings were of large trees and circling fireflies. She went to scratch her nose, only to witness her hand glow with a bright blue aura. In fact, her whole body was engulfed and outlined with an almost-blinding light. Her hair was swaying in the air, and she felt... light. When she tried locking her two hands together, they went through each other as if she were a ghost. Because, well, in a sense, she currently was one. "....wh-what..."

Cue link...
Her soul was now far from the hospital and instead in deep mysterious woods. And only then, did she hear something. Something so incredibly beautiful: The sound of music. Enthralling keys of a piano so well played. A vivid piece filled with so much emotion that even brought tears to her eyes. She ventured toward the music, finding herself floating in the air rather than walking. Layla phased through trees like a ghost, and after a few minutes, she found him.

Wiezen Jr.'s body was half way in the body of clear water. His skin was near white, with specs of pink and red across him and flowerings sprouting from his back that faced Layla and wrists. His eyes were near translucent, and the horns that emerged from his long hair coiled backwards with a pink gradient.

Layla could sense an incredible wave of sadness as she watched him play the piano from where he was, the intricate piano made out of ivory, wood, and vines attached to the creek he leaned against. However, at the sight of the nymph, she couldn't help but blush profusely. It wasn't like she wanted to, but something about his form MADE her blush.

He continued to play, a single tear drop falling onto one of his keys. Small birds hovered onto his horns, but it didn't distract him from his song. Layla watched closely, and when she saw the abnormal tail that belonged to Wiezen sway in the water, she unintentionally gasped.

The keys suddenly shrieked when the pianist cringed to the noise behind him. He immediately turned, his eyes wide in shock that Layla's soul had awaken and was now seeing something never seen before.
 Zealia continued to walk quietly, feeling awkward now with a clone besides her. She eventually arrive
*Franziska could only nod as she looked at Flynn* Alright *Before she did, she stood up, walking over to Flynn before she wrapped her arms around him. She didn't want to let go for even a second, unable to handle him leaving once again. No words were spoken. She just kept her arms around him*
"ohmygoshohmygoshomygoshohmogsh----&q­uot­; Layla immediately got up from her sitting position and tried to make a run for it, only to find herself stuck on the ground. She saw Wiezen swim towards her and appear on the opposite side of the creek in only a nano second. "PLEASEDONTHURTME!" She shrieked, coughing moments later at how dry her mouth was.

Wiezen Jr. blinked, his crystal eyes seemingly sick. However, it didn't stray away from his beauty. Layla was still blushing intensely, attempting to rid the hue by covering her cheeks. "I won't hurt you." Wiezen said, his voice soft like honey–just like his mother's.

"A-A-Am I d-d-dead? A-Are you like, my g-guardian angel? I-I haven't been to church lately so p-please forgive me i-if I--"

"No.... You are not dead. Your soul is recovering."

"R-Recovering? What... What happened? I was... I was reading a book and suddenly there was this thing in my throat and I couldn't breath! It was horrifying!"

Wiezen Jr.'s long ears lowered at what he had caused. "I am so sorry." He swam to the left to retrieve the gourd of water he collected from Athlantis. "Drink this."

"W-Who are you?" Layla stammered, still confused about this situation. "Where are we?!"

"I'm sorry." Was all that Flynn said, resting his chin on Franziska's head. He returned the hug before placing a kiss on her forehead.
*At this, Franziska was no longer able to hold back, she looked at Flynn, tears already starting to fall from he eyes, before she began to sob softly, burying her face into his shoulder as she tightened the hug around him, speaking softly* Don't apologize. It's not your fault, Flynn
“This...this is different.” It was all that Oasis could say. She couldn't explain it, because she didn't even understand it all the way herself. Something deeply rooted inside. “Just...forget it.” She said, moving away from them now to get off of the bed. She needed to clear her head. To sort things out. “I'm going to take a shower.” She mumbled while on her way.

~

[Elsewhere]

“To be, or not to—”

“—the FUCK UP.” Cain snarled, scratching a claw through his hair. “What is it with you people?” He growled in annoyance. The black floral kimono that he wore was covered in dark orange flower petals that curved over the bottom half of his attire and swooped across the upper half, which went well with the reflective orange shades that he wore. “To be or not to be this foot going really far up your asshole with that fake ass skull if you keep up with that trash! Go back to your own country with that--!”

Cain!” The sharp voice of a woman called his name, a hand grabbing him by the ear to pull him away from the crowd and the performer. “They are entertainers, it is their occupation to entertain!”

"Ow, woman unhand me!” Cain growled, pulling his ear away. "That's not entertainment, that's BORING!” He turned towards the dark, smoothed skinned woman that glared at him with unwavering, strong green-grey eyes.

"That's why it's for those who are interested.” She snapped at him, her curls swaying some as she leaned forward. “And “woman”? Who do you think you're talking to with that tone?! I'm your wife!”

“Alright alright, I get it.”

“Do you?” The dark woman asked rhetorically, the edge in her voice still evident, her hands in her hips of the turquoise dress dress that she wore.

Cain chuckled. “You know, I love it when you're like this. It makes me hard.”

The woman blushed some, smacking him on the cheek softly, but enough for him to feel it. “Your inappropriate flattery won't get you anywhere.” She said, trying to sustain her stern expression towards him, only for it to waver as she began to chuckle slightly.

Cain grinned a little. “Theeere it is, my woman's laughter.” He leaned in for a kiss only to be met with the palm of her hand.

“Ah-uh, you gets none of that from me after that little comment from before.”

“Ah come on Queen, just a lil smooch—” Cain said as he wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss all over her neck and face.

“C-Cain! Get off of me!” The woman shrieked in laughter as she tried to fend him off until she could no longer stop their lips from meeting. Which she by no means denied. And when she pulled away, her expression was soft towards him, her eyes worried. “Are you..are you sure you're okay?” She said, her hand moving to his chest.

Cain paused for a moment, seeing clearly that she was worried. And he couldn't blame her, only reassure that he was. “Of course I am baby. In fact, I've never felt better. See?” He gave her a charming smile of sharp teeth.

The woman rolled her eyes. “Cain, I'm serious.” She said. “The kids they—”

“I know.” Cain said before she could finish. “That's why I decided to come along to their nanna's to show them that I'm fine. Speaking of which, weren't we supposed to be picking up a cake or somethin' too? I mean...that's a birthday thing right?”

The woman's eyes widened. “The cake!” She smacked her forehead at her forgetfulness.

“Don't worry, I think I can make one as long as you can keep'em busy.”

“You? Baking?” She raised an eyebrow. “I can't imagine that even in the slightest, Cainathan.”

Cain smirked. “You might just be in for a surprise then. I can find my way around a kitchen pretty well Ms. Valentine.”

"Mrs.," The woman corrected. And then she smirked a little herself. "Alright then. Surprise me."

((Queen Valentine))
 “This...this is different.” It was all that Oasis could say. She couldn't explain it, because she
*Rosemary nodded, keeping her smile* Alright, I'll be here when you get back *However, as soon as the door closed, Rosemary immediately spoke to Eros in worry* Shit, what the hell do we do? How do we help her if she doesn't want to talk about it in more detail?
Eros had still been recovering from when Oasis of all people, had told them that she was scared. And when Rosemary spoke, it took her a minute for her to answer. “I..don't know. But if whatever it is has Oa scared like that, then it's bad. It's gotta be bad.”
*Rosemary nodded in a frantic manner before continuing* Yeah, it's real bad. And we can't just let her deal with that shit alone. We have to really work on getting stronger!
This is my home...” Wiezen’s silky voice informed her. ”I am Zealia’s brother.

Layla’s soul blinked. “Brother? You don’t look like Elij—wait... you’re the one I never met. Or at least, not really.”

Wiezen Jr. gave a small nod and encouraged her to drink some more of the healing water. “ Do you like spying on people?

“H-huh? N-No! It was an accident, I’m sorry!”

“But it is, Franziska. It always ends up being my fault.” He mumbled.
*Franziska pulled away, only a bit to place her hands on his face, still tearing up in the eye* It's not, Flynn. You got forced into this. None of this is your fault. Remember that, okay?
“Yeah, I know.” Eros agreed, letting out a sigh. “We need to get our body more in tuned with the brand. We've already made some progress. But it's starting to become kinda clear that that's not gonna be enough.”

Meanwhile, Oasis had stepped into a shower with the water set on the coldest setting, her body full of tension that felt like it had knotted in the middle of her chest. She was starting to become uncertain if she was even making the right decision now. She leaned her forehead against the wall, her body leaning to the side before she slid down to the floor, letting out a shaky exhale.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah... *But as she thought, an idea came to mind* Maybe we can ask Han'ah to help. She seems to know more about it than we do. Hell, its practically second nature to her
“Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I don't know if hers work any different from ours because of the fact that she was born with hers, but I'm sure there's somethin' useful that we could take from it.” Eros replied hopefully.
“I didn’t mean to spy on you, I just woke up and ended up here and heard the piano a-and...” She paused, biting her chapped lips. “S-Sorry...”

Wiezen Jr. shook his head to dismiss her apology, making sure she drank the water she was given. Layla sat down on a rock near a creek, contemplating what had just happened.
Everything had a step. And each step was like moving a body towards it goal. But when the body was in such a condition that it made steps harder, then that's when the problem came in.

Step 1. Get out of the crystal.
Step 2. Get out of the barriers.
Step 3. Find a way to contact that damn preacher and tell him that his amulet was trash.
Step 4. Make it to the scheduled date.

Charlie was currently in steps three and four, finding that he had to patch himself up with the cheapest thing he could find. The thing about that was that he hadn't brought any money with him whatsoever, and as he stumbled across a town after a few miles that was recovering from what they had claimed to be an “massive earthquake”, he was told that the town that he was asking about was way further than he had thought. And there was no way that he was going to make it to a date on time from there.
He felt terrible at having to see the town in shambles, but there was nothing that he could do. He knew that it hadn't been some earthquake that had caused it.
But nonetheless, there was still nothing that he could really do about it, especially not in his current condition. So instead, he found a few things around the ruined town and was on his way:some herbs, something to use as a cloth, and an orange.
It wasn't until he gained a little strength back throughout the moment could he make himself move any faster. He used what he could to do just that, his body becoming a traveling stream of grey smoke until again, he found himself staggering into a tree to rest. But only for a few seconds. He picked himself up and continued with just walking, seeing as he shouldn't have had that much further to go. He could feel a profoundly rooted hunger, and as he came across just a few winged demons, his eyes flickered black. And then he slaughtered them all, having a rough time at first because he had been so weakened.
But with each one that he resentfully drained of their essence, he began to heal enough to feel like just a notch above what he had been feeling like. Shit.
*As Franziska kept her arms around Flynn, she looked up, only to see her arms around... nothing. Nothing but air in front of her. Flynn had disappeared*

*Kristoff, impatiently, had brought Flynn with them to the new area, the border of a small town, with Nithloraul sitting on the ground, already shouting at Kristoff as soon as Flynn arrived*
That wasn't ten minutes! That was barely five!

*Rosemary nodded in agreement* Fine by me. Besides, we could use the mother-daughter time. No better reason than to get some training done
“Then its settled. Come on, let's see what they're up to up there.”

~

Meanwhile back up in the deck was only snickering and giggling that Han'ah tried to hush and keep contained while she and Ha'nah were up to their mischief.

“Shh-shh—”

“Make'em bigger!” Han'ah urged quietly, covering her mouth at attempt to stop the full force laugh that escaped between her fingers as snickers. “Th-the unibrow, the unibrow!”

“H-huh? What in the blazes—" As Levi had starting stirring and was waking up, he could wearily witness both Han'ah and Ha'nah running off as they burst into laughter at their work of art.
*As soon as they ran to the door Rosemary had already opened the door, the two almost crashing into them* Wow, slow down, you two. We aren't interrupting a good joke, are we?
Zealia finished organizing around the boutique for tomorrow and had a light dinner—a slice of avocado toast since it was the fastest to make. She dragged herself up the stairs and into her room, crawling into the sheets and releasing a small sigh. Zealia rolled to her side, her right arm dangling on the coast of her bed before it wandered to the nightstand, retrieving her photo album. She opened it where the bookmark was, her eyes meeting a selfie of both her mother and father. It was a blurry one, indicating Helga had just gotten used to working with cameras. The next picture in the book was one Helga took of Wiezen sleeping. Then another one, and another one in different angles. She giggled when she saw an image of her father asleep with permanent marker scribbled across his face and five mischievous children posing alongside him. Zealia skipped the few photos of her mother's model pictures that were never released, and chuckled once more when she saw a picture of Wiezen Jr. dressed as Sebastian for the Little Mermaid play they were forced to act on. Her ears lowered some when she spotted their halloween costumes when they were toddlers, which were the three little pigs, meanwhile Oswald was dressed as a wolf

"what the---- FUCK!" Flynn shouted, blinking when he no longer saw Franziska and rather Kristoff and the artifact. "I wasn't done!"

Layla sipped the healing water from the gourd, wiping at her lips. "A-A-Am I going to remain like this forever?" She said, referring to her soul form.

Wiezen Jr. said nothing for a few minutes and just stared at the human soul. "Anytime from now you will start waking up."

"...h-huh?" Layla blinked, remembering her body was in a hospital. "Oh... C-Can I stay a little bit? It's so... beautiful out here. I mean, the air is so fresh and look at the water!" She gestured toward them, hands in which Jr. followed. He simply shook his head that it wasn't possible for him to control when she could return to her body.

"I am deeply sorry, Layla. Zealia and I are both sorry." He watched the soul in front of him glitch in and out of existence.

"W-What's happening? Why am I disappearing?" Layla asked, confused to the words she heard from him.

"Goodbye, human." He gave a small nod to the frightened soul in front of him. When she warped out of existence, he released the smallest of sighs. His eyes went back to the piano and he continued to play the lovely melodies that blessed his surroundings.

Meanwhile, back in the hospital, Layla suddenly awoke with a jump, immediately choking at the tube that was shoved in her throat. She gagged it out and ripped off the needles attached to her, panting vigorously. She looked at her surroundings, frowning when she no longer saw the peaceful woods and now being surrounded by machinery. "M-M-Mommy?" Her croaky throat spoke from where she saw Franziska.
*Franziska immediately turned, wrapping her arms around Layla, holding her close to her* Oh thank goodness you're okay, Layla. I was so worried about you

I am well aware *Kristoff said, before he turned* Anyway, let us be on our way. The Servant, Nucatath, awaits
It took much longer than he had expected, but finally, Charlie had reached the point that he was at now, sitting at a table outside with a peppermint-patterned sunbrella standing from the middle of it. He had a few bandages wrapped around his arms. And..the majority of his body aside from a little of his upper chest, his neck, and of course, his face(which had a few slight medical patches where the burns were darker on his skin, and the bandage that was wrapped around his forehead to where his hair fell over it so that it didn't look too bad. His switch of clothes were a must, especially since what he had been wearing prior had been ruined down to a T. Luckily, his jacket hadn't been included. He now wore the first thing he could get his hands on, a mellow-yellow colored dress shirt that was open three buttons at the top, and a pair of light blue pants. Both which he found were a huge mistake.
He had gotten there a couple of minutes early. He ordered a few glasses of water, not caring about the many strange looks he received as he gulped down glass after glass.

“You must be quite parched.” A blonde haired woman stood near the table, her fair skin and pointed ears that of an elf's. Her clothing and skin embraced fine jewelry: jades, emeralds and diamonds alike. “Charlie, was it?”

Charlie lowered his glass from his lips and exhaled deeply as if he had almost drowned within the water. “Yeah, I guess you could say that. Yunis, right?”

The woman looked at him up and down as if she hadn't decided whether or not she wanted to sit down or not yet. “What...happened to you?”

“I um...got ran over by horses. a lot of horses.” Charlie answered, scratching his head.

The woman gasped. “Oh my, are you alright?!” She asked.

Charlie gave a shrug. “Wouldn't say alright, but eh, still kickin'. Please, have a seat. I promise the horses weren't contagious.” He smiled a little when he got a small giggle out of her, watching as she sat down.

“Did such a blistering tan come with the hooves as well?”

Charlie could only chuckle bitterly at that. “Most likely. But hey, you can't compare that to looking like I crawled out of a high-elf's treasure chest.”

“Yes, I suppose you are correct. But fear not, for it is traditional for the noble elves to wear such jewels of delicacy while searching for men from peasantry.” The woman replied.

“Men from—wait, what?” Whelp, there goes that. “Okay first of all, that's weird. Secondly, it was nice meeting you because this is a whole can of nope, and three, you have a beautiful face but it sounds like you need some cleanup work on that high and mighty bitch you got in the inside. Because even us “peasants” have standards, and you ain't one of them. Have a nice day!” He stood up from the table smiling politely, but was already sighing as he turned around and left, not really reacting to having water thrown onto him by the woman from behind.

~

“Hey, what's with all the noise and runnin'?” Levi asked groggily as he sat up. “D-did something else happen again?”

Han'ah had been about to answer Rosemary and apologize for running into her before she and Ha'nah heard Levi's voice. “Go go go!” They scrambled passed Rosemary, laughing the entire way.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No Han'ah, no way over a year ago
....out of all things.... out of all possible things... you hit me with.... BLONDE over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yes XD over a year ago
how could you xD over a year ago
*Rosemary was forced to move to the side s they both ran, already thinking to herself* Damn, she really is my kid *With that, she shook her head and went after her, hoping that she wasn't too busy to help her and Eros*
Zealia released a few more giggles as she flipped through pages of the photo album that belonged to her parents. Seeing herself in such embarrassing onesies made her blush, and witnessing her brothers forced to smile for a picture made her laugh. Her eyes soon came in contact with a whole group photo, many in which she did not recognize. And in the very right corner, she finally recognized who was the little girl with yellow eyes holding a teddy bear. It was Rosemary. And then she saw who was standing besides her, two small human beings. However, one of the faces of what appeared to be a girl was completely ripped off the photograph. It was only a vaguely familiar boy besides Rosemary, just a little bit taller than her. She frowned some, her fingers grazing across the picture before sighing softly. Zealia closed the book and returned it to its original spot before clapping her hands, the candles burning out in sync and she snuggling into the sheets.

Layla embraced her mother tightly with the recovering strength she had. "W-What happened?" She asked her with frightened eyes.
*Franiska pulled away only a little, a small smile coming to her face as she tried to wipe away her tears as she responded* You know I don't know better to answer that, Layla. But as long as your okay, that's all that matters

*Kristoff turned, before he made his attention toward Flynn and the Nithloraul* Now listen, these Servants, they.... have adapted over the years. They are now more capable of doing harm. They have their own weight on this world, a host if you will. Much like how the Nithloraul is a parasite to you, Flynn
*Nithloraul was already offended and she spoke up* Did you just call me a parasite? I mean, yeah, I took Flynn's emotions, but I'm more than willing to give them back if I find out how
Regardless *Kristoff said as he continued* If the Servant has a host, we can only lure it out and destroy it by killing it's host. So Flynn... are you prepared to take a human life?
"Be quiet Artifact." Flynn hissed when she interrupted the conversation. At the end of his statement, his brows furrowed. "A unique priest you are at what you just said. Cut the bullshit."
*Nithloraul shook her head and shrugged* Why me?
*Kirstoff only shook his head* I don't like taking a life as much as anyone else, Flynn. But to save everyone, sacrifices must be made. I must be sure that you are more than prepared to take another's life for the sake of everyone else. Your wife and daughter included. Otherwise, we cannot be ready for this fight
[Meanwhile]

The elder man that had referred to himself as Hummus to the hunter gazed around everything that the town had to offer, a grateful smile coming to his face. His brilliant blue eyes greeted those of complete strangers with a matured glee. He went from place to place within the small town, noting down details that he would use to describe it. Though the town wasn't unique compared to those that he had been to so far, it was in fact so in its own way. Nothing in particular brought much of anything else however, and it was a quick trip. His experienced taste buds deemed the food as subpar, lacking in both life and quality to it. But in all, it was alright at best, nothing spectacular about it.

He soon was at the gates on the other end of the town, taking his leave as he was reading a newspaper about a chain of towns towards the west being destroyed by some form of massive earthquake. “How about that? I may have to take a journey there sooner than I expected.” He muttered to himself as he rolled the newspaper and placed it into the inner pocket of his cloak. He shook his head slightly, tapping his foot on the ground gently. “Teleportae!” The words whispered from his mouth, causing the ground to split and a portal to appear.
“Youngins,” He sighed as he disappeared into it and vanished.

~

Han'ah and Ha'nah ran into the ingredient room where their laughter on increased, leaning against one another to keep themselves up straight. “Th-the mustache!!”

“D-did you see how squiggly that unobrow was?! It looked like a-a worm on his face! And that beard though!”

“We should've added the lipstick!”

“Oh noooo!!”

The two only laughed harder at this, Han'ah holding her side while Ha'nah had to clutch her stomach from laughing so hard.
After Layla had left, Wiezen Jr. spent the rest of the night attempting to fix the damage that was left from earlier in the woods. He meditated within the burnt soil, the portable piano he played slowly giving life back to the crumbled roots. He plucked a few flowers from his back and wrists, gently planting them into the ground. With a simple touch of his, color regained its strength upon the land he stood on. He did his best restoring what he could until morning finally came.

"I know." Flynn grumbled some to himself. "But I am ready. More ready than I'll ever be, surprisingly."
When the sun rose high enough for the light to splash across the severely damaged lands, a rift opened in the area, a heavy boot stepping down onto what remained of the crystals from the Zewihander. Hummus gazed upon the land, only to find it attempting to regrow, only for the life to be drained back from them just as it came through the soil. This land...corruption weighs heavily.
His gaze looked over the the environment, and he tasted the evil that still lingered in the air. He was astounded, disgusted, yet curious all at the same time. And when the sound of piano met his ears, he smiled briefly behind his well groomed beard, that is, until his eyes shifted to the ground to find the shattered pieces of the sword. Kneeling down, he took one of the shards into his hand, looking over it carefully.
“That fool,” he said gruffly, his eyes then moving to the shards of crystals that had been scattered over the dirt, and he moved over to it to observe it. “That fool!” He said a bit more harshly this time.”
He stood up straight this time, looking to the sky which still seemed pale even with the sunlight there, almost like the corrupted nature still existed in a layer. The light of life there had been extinguished completely.
*Kristoff nodded, making his way into the town, not paying the two any mind now as he moved forward*

*As Han'ah and Ha'nah laughed in the room, rosemary knocked on the door, hoping that she wouldn't have to start knocking n every door again* Han'ah, you there? I need to talk about something
“SHHH—” Han'ah hushed Ha'nah, still trying to get her own laughter under control before she opened the door to the storage room slightly and peeked out. “Yeah, uh,” She cleared her throat. “What's up mom?”

Ha'nah peeked over her head, obviously still trying to keep her laughter in. “Yeah, what's up?”
*Rosemary could tell that she was holding in a laugh, but decided to brush it off and ask* So me and Eros want to try and get stronger with this brand. But we don't exactly know how it works. You, however, seem to be better skilled with it. So, do you think you can teach us how to fully use our brand?

*The entity within the body of Tiger had disposed of the last of the maggots, their blood staining the ground at his feet, the internal wounds slowly healing as he made his way toward the chamber's door, only to stop for a moment* I sense... the presence of another *Now alert, he continued further, taking no precautions as he stepped through the door, already prepared to kill whatever tries to stop him*
Han'ah and Ha'nah paused, their expressions becoming perplexed as they looked at one another for a split second, and then back at Rosemary.

“Sure, I guess—”
“FUCK NO.”

Ha'nah began to burst out laughing again, but Han'ah rolled her eyes. “Yeah, we can. But I mean, it's not something that I can just...teach though.” She said, opening the door a wider and leaning her shoulder against it.
*Rosemary turned her head in confusion* Oookay. So, what can you help me do? All I really know to do is let Eros take the wheel whenever I can't fight or whenever she wants to fuck with me. *She thought to herself* Which is all the time, Eros!
(can lil wiezen still be in the damaged lands or nah xD)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nah XD See, I brought bearded Charlie but now imma take him back over a year ago
.....a little edge????? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
... Yes, a little edge XD Meaning over Jr. over a year ago
The end of Wiezen Jr.'s fingers had grown a purplish color from the amount of times they hit the ivory keyboards below him for hours upon hours. Where he sat in the demolished area bloomed small flowers, however anything further away from him slowly died back despite his efforts. The small birds and butterflies that hovered on his horns were from his home, and they remained there since he was the only form of life they could rest on. He remained silent, his head hung low as his tired eyes viewed the last key being pressed down to finish his link. He released a long sigh, finally blinking after what seemed forever. His pale eyes lifted to view the sunrise, however frowned when he saw the paleness of the sky block it.

Flynn released the daily groan he always did. More like hourly. He picked up his bag and stayed more back in the group, following to his liking pace.
*Once inside the city, the group could see the towns folk. They were pale, thin as bone, and drooling at the mouth constantly, staring off forward like a sort of zombie. Nothing around for them to eat. The livestock had all rotted away into bones, the vegetation having turned into ash, leaving them with nothing to feast upon, as they wandered the town aimlessly, paying the group no mind at all*
“I mean, not aaaalll the time” Eros said, yet snickered afterwards.

“There's only so much that I can actually teach you, but I literally can't teach you to be yourself.” Han'ah said, giving a sort of shrug. “I can tell you a bunch of stuff, but I can't do it for you. It's like making a sandwich. You can know what a sandwich needs in it but it ain't gonna make itself.”

~

Hummus gathered some of the shards of the sword and crystal, collecting them into the inner pocket of his cloak. He pulled out a small book and began to note down a few things, flipping back through the many pages to jot back over things as well as scratch some of what was written out. He then took out a piece of yellow chalk and began to draw along the ground, strange circles and symbols of some variety of alchemy being created.