windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho's eyes gazed across the blood soaked plains, already shocked at the state the creatures were left in* Looks like we're going the right way at least *That was all he could bring himself to say at the sight*

*Rosemary was hesitant when she heard the response from Eros as she spoke* What do you mean by that? Should we go in?
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Greisha's browns only furrowed more and more until Nema snapped her out of the trance. “Madam Greisha, we still must continue with the Channel, yes? I am sure that you may still have the time to conversate with the offspring."

"Oh!" Greisha shook her head to clear some of the thoughts that had began to cloud it. “Yes, of course!” She turned around and hurried into the chambers.

The inside of the room was fairly large, but within it existed nothing but a floating underwater space in which the water existed around them as one with the air. It moved like the air and wind would. In the center of the room was a pillar like staff that only could be reached by the areas that bridged to it from around.
Upon the staff was a pure light that had the form of water that twisted and turned calmly in the shape of a sphere.

Nema hopped from Greisha's arms with a clumsy yet somehow graceful land and pranced off towards the pillar until it started to be lifted into a glide towards it. “Bolellujauup” The room began to glow in a large blue shine of light, the air bubbling like breath being released underwater.

~

“Sure we can. After all,” Eros lifted Rose's right arm and pushed the door open rather harshly. “There's no one in it.” She looked around with the use of the peripherals, enhancing the vision of that section of their sight so that she could see better. “Fuck,” She cursed, a slight growl in her tone.

~

Hummus glanced at Enricho for a short while, silent before he asked after observing, “Why is it that you seek the Red Woman? I do not want to partake in any scandals against her. God only knows what pains she is able to inflict into an old man such as myself." And for some strange reason, the term. “old man” stuck out.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia and Jr. stared back awkwardly at Greisha when she said nothing. They looked between each other and Zealia gave a shrug before she followed them leading the way. Jr.'s ears twitched at the new scenery of water, his nose twitching as well. His sister stared at the event unfold, the cherry blossom branches on her head glowing some.
*Enricho was sure to take notice as he continued to speak in an odd manner, but he answered him anyway* The less you know of it, the better. I just have to find her as soon as I can

*Rosemary could hear Eros cursing, already taking it as a bad sign as she spoke* Is this payback for me running off without telling her?
"Forth, cometh the light. Weight from my eyes, sight comes to me. And from me, into the world.” The entire room began to warp continuously, the reality of it around them falling in the fashion of rain after Nema had spoke. The entire area of the room itself seemed to be racing forwards through different bodies of water rapidly, the world building itself around it.

Greisha's eyes followed the wonders calmly, able to keep up with what passed them for it was something that she was used to, and she waited patiently where she was. Her eyes began to glow pink, and with them, the room did a well. Again she spoke in the unknown language, but the ringing came forth in a soothing, graceful and almost song like tone that ended in something that sounded like Yiel's name.

~

“Dunno, but I think that'll tell us.” She turned their head towards the bed where the sheets had been thrown aside and the pillow laid crooked. She gave a nod towards the note there, folded into a small square.
“And here I thought this was gonna be the easy part.”

~

The man gave a small frown, but didn't speak too much more of that part of the conversation. “Then perhaps there is another reason that brings you so far out into these places?”
Wiezen Jr.'s eyes followed the warping of the water through the incantation with ease, however, Zealia had to close her eyes for a few seconds. Her hands held each other for comfort as she hoped for the best. They weren't sure how else to help her, and if they had done nothing then Helga would have been terribly disappointed in them, and one parent hating them was enough to deal with.
*Enricho gave a nod as he kept his gaze forward, continuing to walk down the path* You could say that

*Rosemary hurried to take the note into her hand* Well at least it's something *She unfolded the letter, already hurrying to read what it had on it
The warp came to a sudden halt, the air around them giving the look of a molten atmosphere of wickedness in which the ground had pressed itself into itself and the clouds were dark. They seemed not to be in the space where the last were, but instead where they had left beforehand.

Greisha blinked her eyes a few times, and looked down to see Y'iel laying there, wounded severely.

Her eyes were bleeding, and she went about trying to pick herself up. She felt around for a moment, her hand phasing through Greisha as if they weren't there at all, and she gave a grunt when she finally got to her feet. She seemed to be trying to listen for something, but with one of her ears missing, it was much harder to do.

~

“Hm..” The man didn't say much of anything after that, but instead stroked his silky looking white beard in thought while they were on their way. But then he spoke with a rather uplifted chuckle. “Women can be much of a chore at times. I am quite surprised that you have come all this way yourself. But perhaps that is to be expected. After all, you are going for much more as you've said.”

~

As Rosemary went to unfold the paper, she would come to find that what awaited her were more folds within the paper, each one smaller and smaller than the next.
*Rosemary continued to unfold the paper, hoping that it would come to some sort of end soon*

*Enricho turned to the man, his brow raised once more as she spoke* It seems nothing get passed you, sir *He continued to walk forward, allowing the man to lead the way into town*
"OHMYGOSHYIEL!!!!!" Zealia shrieked, and her and Jr. immediately went to aid her. However, when they tried to hold her, she phased through them.

"What the hell..." Jr. mumbled before glancing at Greisha.

"We need to help her! She's hurt! What we have in the boutique can help her!" She quickly turned to Greisha. "Let us help her, please!"
“Oh but it's quite the contrary my fellow traveler," Hummus said whilst stoking his beard still as he looked to the sky. “Everything gets passed me. Everything except what I deem to be of importance. It makes it much easier to sift, simplify, and solve.”

~

Greisha's eyes were now filled with worry after seeing the condition that Y'iel was in. “W-we cannot. Not where she is currently.”

And though she couldn't see them, nor did she know where they were, Yiel's head lifted at the sound of voices. Voices that she heard deep within the ears of her mind, and the remaining ear that she still had twitched. “Z-Zealia... Wiezen..” She coughed, falling down to her knees as light spewed out onto the ground, quickly dimming into crimson. “H-How—do not...come here..”

Greisha let out a sudden shriek when a pale hand went through her, and she stumbled aside, her heart skipping a beat in horror as she watched the creature lift Y'iel up from the ground by the neck.

“Yes. Stand. Continue To Stand. I Enjoy Breaking Thee Into Pieces.” The being's other hand gripped Y'iel by the shoulder and slowly began to tear until the he heard her let out scream. “The Sound Of A Dying Light. Such A Fine Quality Of Sound.”

“By the Lights...” That was all Greisha could muster to say as she stared at the being. No, not the being. But the massive aura of malice that she could see, that she could feel just by being partially in its presence.

~

Mord folds appeared in the paper while Rosemary unfolded it until the first message began to become clear which said:

I got bored.

And shortly afterwards, another message came about. I'm going to the East. Or probably to find your mom, haven't decided yet while I'm writin'. But whichever, go find your mom kiddo.
"Y'IEL!!!!" Zealia shrieked again louder. "Hang on!!!" She reached for her pockets and retrieved the weapon she was given earlier. "I never should have left!" Zealia turned to Greisha with begging eyes. "You must let me aid her! Or else she'll die! I know what to do!" She nodded.
*Enricho was now completely directed towards the man. He stared silently before asking* Is my search for her interesting to you?

*Rosemary was confused but a little relieved that she wouldn't have to tell Judissia. Despite that, she was still full of questions* Why would she leave now?
"D-do not!!” Y'iel snarled in agony to them for them not to where she was. “P-please, just...LEAVE!”

Greisha was now torn between two decisions. She couldn't bare to see the Therian in so much pain, for she had a spirit for healing. But in the other hand, she did not want to stray from the first task. But she didn't want Y'iel to die either. But the cost of going would potentially endanger her own home, her own world, for the wickedness was powerful.

“Leave?" The being turned its head, his closed eyes searching. His grip around Y'iel's throat began to tighten gradually.

Greisha's eyes went back and forth, her hesitation great, for such conflict was new to her, yet they weren't to her natural born instincts.

~

“In a manner of speaking, it is so.” Hummus stated with a light chuckle of guilt. “The story of a strapping hunter search for a woman who is not a princess, but a warrior herself. It is a interesting twist on the usual fairytales and novels that appear in today's literature. I am quite a writer myself that is working to craft something beautiful. A story of love, yet tragedy. But to find love within tragedy is one of the greatest loves of all..”

~

“WHEN. DID SHE EVEN LEEEEAAAAVE?!” Eros exclaimed, letting out a groan. “How long has she even been gone? I can't even since any lingering from her brand!”
“GREISHA WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!!” Zealia begged, tears already swelling in her eyes. She unleashed the sword from the acorn. “HURRY! PUT ME BEHIND HIM NOW!!! NOWWW!!!!”
Greisha's eyes widened, and glowed brightly as her aura glowed around her frame in an intense light until her light began to activate in its own, for she still hadn't learned how to control her abilities. However, she did know how to shape it enough to cause a distortion that wavered into existence until it split open into a jellyfish shaped portal that sparkled.

And another ripped open behind the being, however, it didn't go without being noticed.
"Zealia, are you crazy?!" Wiezen Jr. reached out for her.

"Yes, yes I am! Are you?" She snapped back before she wasted no time in hopping through the portal. Wiezen Jr.'s ears perked. Was he? The whole family was, so he probably was too. He followed her. "Zealia, wai--"

But it was too late. Zealia didn't care for any talking or introduction, she simply carried on with what she was supposed to do earlier and stabbed the sword through the being's chest, shoving it deeper through.
The being let out a choke of smoke and molten ashes, staggering forward before slamming Y'iel's body into the ground. His hands felt for the blade that had been stabbed through him.

Y'iel coughed violently, a loud ringing in her ears and every cough throwing her into the brink of death before she managed to claw her way back. But all she could do was lay there, knowing that something had happened. She sensed the being's agitated energy, but also it growing in agitation. And with her now knowing that Zealia and Jr. were there, she used all she could to roll herself over, every fiber of her body pickling with excruciating pain. She tried to push herself up to her feet, but failed miserably, falling back onto her face.

"Retrieve the Therian and leave!" Greisha's voice spoke urgently to them from what sounded like right near them. As if she were there, just not physically.

It didn't take long for the being's arms to twist around to his back, four of them being used to grasp the blade as roots and crystals began to grow from it in an attempt to bind him, it's latent abilities activating. His two other hands grabbed the blade of the sword and began to squeeze it until it started to crack and shatter, his body being covered and wrapped. But then he stopped, his arms lowering as he turned around to Zealia. "“You.." And the glare he gave her was more wrathful than it should have possible, as if his entire being had pinned her where she stood. So much that her skin began to sizzle. And as the diamonds clustered up his neck, he spoke. “This Body Can Only Suppress Me For So Long. But Thou, I Will Remember Thee Especially.” And then though subtle, a very small manic grin came into his face when he noticed the portal. “Another World To Destroy. Yes.. I See. Mark My Words, This Is Far From Over, Halfbreed. With Each Breath He Takes, I will GROW. And I Will Seek Thee All. And When I Seek You, I Will Ensure That Thee Will Not Escape. ”
Those were his last words to her before the crystals enclosed his head as well.
Zealia's palm clutched into a fist as she stood completely still, however she was ready to strike if she had to. Her mismatched eyes watched the crystals protrude from his body, her brows furrowing to the last of his words. "We'll be ready." Was all that she said, ensuring what she had done had actually worked.

Meanwhile, as Zealia distracted the being, Wiezen Jr.'s image glitched in and out of existence until he appeared besides Y'iel's side. His sharp blue eyes looked down at hers before he placed a thumb on her forehead to numb that pain for now. "You're safe now. Do not force anything." He nodded, proceeding to carry her bride-style. He was already on his way to take her, or rather send her somewhere he knew she would be safe.
“Come now, the waters of home can heal her, ” Greisha said, her eyes remaining on the crystallized being, watching from her own place as the sword that was stabbed into the crystal began to crack more, now on the verge of shattering.

Y'iel's eyes were just barely lit with the light of life, her deadened gaze a mask of blood and darkness. Her body had started to fail her, and she found that she could barely even move her fingers, let alone any other part of her body that she would have attempted to use. Despite her pain being numbed, her body had sustained too much damage completely. From the bout with Macross, to the scuffle that was only merely survival just by luck on her end.
Wiezen Jr. quickly hurried back inside the portal and yelled at Zealia to hurry too. She surrounded the crystalized being with barrier after barrier to secure it some more before she too joined them. "Alright, let's MOVE!" She said, stabilizing Y'iel's head in the meantime.
*Enricho could already feel his eyes roll at the man's words and he spoke* My advice is to try a new hobby. A travelling writer is a dangerous pass time

*Rosemary spoke to Eros in a calm tone* Hey don't worry. I'm sure we'll find her soon. She can handle herself better than we can. Besides it gives us time to try and practice splitting our bodies or whatever Han'ah does
The man began to cough for a moment, a harsh cough, small bits of a dousing coal coming from his lips. He stopped for a moment to clear his throat, only to cough one final time and a few...sparks? It couldn't be told whether it was the trickery of the rising rays of of not.
He took a moment to give his chest a few hard parts with his knuckles, and then he spoke to Enricho, wiping a small bit of crimson from his lips. “Nonsense!” He said with a rather cheerful tone. “A traveler is a traveler because of the potential dangers that await, the everlasting sights of new lands, new people. Waters clearer than the beaches to the southwest, skies a brilliant at sunset as a sunrise of gold!” He gave the hunter a humble grin. “And to write it all, to be able to relive what you remembered most from those places is an outstanding experience. Say for now, as an example. If I were to write of a tale from this experience, A Huntsman and the quest for the Red Woman. A story of truth of a man who travels across many evil ridden lands, searching for a beloved warrior in hopes to be the coal to her barbaric yet righteous nature. Would that not interest you, hunter, listening through the ears of a child or even now as an adult? We often forget who we are once we become older than our child self, and in turn find that self again later on in older life if we so choose.”

~

“You mean like, now? I don't even know where to even begin with that shit!” Eros exclaimed. “I can't even imagine how much of energy that would take trying to pull it off right off bat.”

~

The portal closed behind them, but it was odd. As they entered and exited the portal, it was almost like they had just went right back to the same place, except that Greisha was there and the atmosphere was a flow of calmness despite the direness. Not only that, it didn't smell as much like burning earth.

Y'iel was fading off by this point, her mind slipping away like butter through the fingers of her consciousness, the blood from her wounds now seeping out heavier the further she went away from reality.

The room burst into an array of shattering, vibrant colors as the original hue returned and the surroundings returned to normal. “Come quickly, we must hurry!” Greisha was already out the door while the end of her words were left to drift behind.
Sounds a bit romanticized for my taste *Enricho said without hesitation* But whatever floats your boat

*Rosemary only shrugged before speaking* Won't know till we try
Wiezen Jr. quickly followed Greisha, resorting to using his wings that helped with his speed. He put pressure on Y'iel's wounds as he did so. "Keep breathing, Ms. Y'iel. You are not done just yet."

As Y'iel faded off, a series of familiar link was heard within her head. It was a collected of familiar giggles from different memories, all of them having their unique snort. It didn't heal her, but it did bring some sort of relief and calmness than just numbing the pain.

Meanwhile, Zealia sort of lost track of herself and struggled in keeping up as she kept thinking about what had just happened.
At the sound of the laughter, Y'iel tried to blink her eyes open, but felt that they were too heavy. She had yet come to realize that she was dying. Everything about it felt unwillingly...natural. Wiezen had died so many times that the feeling wasn't as distinct as it should have been in her head. It felt more like a tiredness, years worth of exhaustion. She just wanted to...sleep.

Greisha was down the hall at no time at all, wasting none of it while the door flung open in front of her. Nema was just as quick, being right on Zealia's heels and soon dashing passed Jr. somehow with its short legs.
She jumped out into the water, a form shifting upon entering, and she went out to the mossy-grass covered ground. “Place her here!”

~

“Would you really still think as such if you were to find her the moment we got to the town then?” Hummus asked, but then he stopped, his hand going to his chest briefly as he coughed a few more times, turning to look up at the sky as he wiped his mouth. “Tis almost that time of the morning...hurry we must.” He paused. “Then again, I should be more sure that you may be able to handle whatever comes.”

~

“Yeah, try to bust a vein and catch a migraine.” Eros commented with a mumble. “Alright, so what, we're gonna start trying to do that in here? Don't blame me if somethin' gets exploded and Oswald's just like “Get your shit and get out”. I mean, he'd probably word it a little better of course, but still.”
cosmic_fusions commented…
wiezen: ah shit, here we go again over a year ago
Wiezen Jr. carefully lowered her to the ground where he was told to, brushing a few strands of her hair out of the way. Seeing her in pain reminded him of Helga. Of another parent also injured. He kept his hands on her head so that they wouldn't be resting on such a hard surface. "Hurry, she won't be able to sustain herself any longer."
*Enricho was ready to ask about his coughing, but only nodded in agreement at his last response* I can handle it

*Rosemary shrugged again* Oh well. We can get another ship
Greisha knelt down beside them, placing her hand around Yiel's. “Ms. Y'iel, can you hear me? Y-you are home now. Can you feel it?” The space around their bodies warped into a pinkish blue, and upon contact with the Therian, her eyes widened as a flurry of images suddenly smacked into her mind, the water giving a warm static that felt like pickling stings of warmth.

Y'iel could only hear the voices in echoes that were distant, for their voices sounded as if they were at the top of a deep pit while she was sinking into the bottom. But then she felt the warmth around her, which felt like a warm blanket wrapping her up. She felt how she thought Helga did when she always wrapped herself in blankets, or her students when she tucked them in.
Helga...safe.. A thought managed to squeeze itself into her psyche. Zealia and Jr... safe.. But then, she thought again. Children...my students...no they're not safe..not...—"
She finally fell into unconsciousness, deep into a coma.

However, Greisha watched as Yiel's body began to float upwards, the waters around her drawing towards her and wrapping around her wounds where they began to heal her slowly, but thoroughly. The sea sung a song of itself.
“She is..hibernating.” She said suddenly, her eyes following the orbs of water that began to combine and form a larger one that encased Y'iel safely.

~

“But of course. It was your specialty back when Edrain was still such a thing was it not?” Hummus replied to him with a rough chuckle. More rays of the sun beamed from the horizon as the great sky light had began to rise. “They lurk near.” He said, yet he spoke so nonchalantly as if it were no longer as dangerous as hit had been before.

~

“It'll be just our luck that the fucker gets su—” Eros stopped completely when she thought she heard Oasis's yell from their room.
*Rosemary was already aware of Eros' silence as she responded* You heard it too? *Without hesitation, she ran as fast as she could to the bedroom, not hesitating for a second*

*Enricho was already prepared for a fight, drawing his pistols from his holsters as he made his way down* I can tell. It doesn't sound like we'll have much time before nightfall. That's when the worst of them come out.

*From far in the plains, a mass of limbs scattered across the grounds, the hands grabbing at the grass and pulling the creatures body forward, moving at the speed of a creature running, making it's way forward in the hopes of grabbing hold of any prey*

~The Embraced~
 *Rosemary was already aware of Eros' silence as she responded* You heard it too? *Without hesitation,
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
You mean not that much time until sunrise xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Whatever XD over a year ago
Too tired to think XD over a year ago
Oasis had sat up in the bed rather sharply, a sweat starting down her face as she looked around the room, her hands feeling blindly for Rose in the bed only to find that she wasn't there. She could feel her heart hammering away while placing her hands to her head. She scrubbed at her eyes until she heard the door open, her instincts kicking her into a stare ready to fight to the death.

"Oa! Oa what's wrong?!” Eros blurted out before Rosemary could.

Oasis seemed rather shook, staring at her as if she almost couldn't believe that it was her. But then she began to slowly calm into relief the longer she saw her face. “N-nothin...just a dream.” She answered eventually after she straightened out her thoughts.

~

“The town shouldn't be too far up ahead now.” Hummus stated after a while eying their surroundings. The calmness that he held about himself now was mysterious, yet borderline eerie.
*Rosemary was already moving towards her, wrapping her arms around Oasis, already letting her breath calm down as she hugged her* Jeez, you scared the hell out of me, Oasis. I thought something bad happened in here. *She kept her arms around her, not wanting to pull away from her just yet. She wanted to keep holding her, at least until they had both calmed down*

*Enricho just shook his head and he whispered* Yeah, but if we run into anything, it'll be much too far
“Nonsense, the town is just there.” Hummus pointed to the town in the short distance. “I would take it that the soldiers there will be capable of destroying whatever may venture to close.” He brushed his fingers across his beard. “I can hardly await the sunrise.”

~

Oasis sat there, letting herself rest into Rose's arms, leaning her head against her shoulder. “We..need to leave soon.” She said lowly. She finally wrapped her arms around her, hugging her close.
“Hibernating! For how long??” Zealia ears perked in concern as she watched the water warp around her.

“For as long as it takes.” Jr. answered for her. He then looked at Greisha. “Is there any way we can reach her children and bring them to safety too?”
*Enricho gave a nod* Yeah, me too. Any longer out here in the dark and I'd start to get paranoid

*Rosemary kept her arms around her as she answered* Don't worry, we will. As soon as the others are up, we'll be heading for Fre
Greisha frowned some and shook her head sadly. “I believe I know the children of which you speak. When I transferred a portion of my energy a moment ago to allow the atmosphere to connect with her more, I received a few things. She believes them to already be..gone. At the hands of the Dark One.”

~

“There is no reason to be paranoid when you are much aware. I wish for the son only to enjoy the Spring of my youth.” Hummus chuckled. “No need to be afraid of the dark hunter. It is only the winter of the day for all that sleeps. Ah, there it is.” He stopped and turned towards the sky, watching as a few more streaks of the sun rose above the horizon.

~

Oasis nodded slowly, kissing Rosemary's neck softly. “Thank you, Rose...” She whispered in appreciation, taking in her smell. “There...might come a time when I'll have to leave.” She said afterwards, letting out a sigh.
Zealia felt her heart drop at Greisha's next few words. Her ears lowered, her skin paling. "No... n-no...." She looked at Wiezen Jr. who almost held the same concern and shocked expression. "But... But we promised m-mom.... a-and.... I..." She was speechless.
*Enricho was already tired of his long winded explinations of things, shaking his head as he just kept moving forward, ignoring him this time as the sun began to rise*

*Rosemary pulled back just a little, her arms still around her as she asked* What do you mean, O?
Greisha herself couldn't help but to lower her eyes to the ground. She couldn't imagine how Y'iel felt. Or then again, she could. Because the moment that they had connected, she did. “This hibernation...perhaps it will be best for more than just her wounds alone. She bares great grief.”

“And even afterwards, we must allow her time. Therians are very much emotional creatures, and some aren't known to handle grief very well.” Nema spoke up as it looked to where the bubble of aqua held Y'iel.
~

Oasis didn't look at her at first. “I mean...I might have to leave. As in, leave. All of you. That's why we need to get to Fre. It's a setback for me, but I'd rather have my sister back and know that she's safe first.”

~

Hummus stared at the rising sun, the way it lit up the sky, a blanket of blue taking its time stretching across the dark canvas where the stars twinkled. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes and letting the rising warmth of the morning settle over his skin. “So much grief...” He spoke softly to himself. “So much anger.” Dark times are coming afoot. He could feel it.
Some of the wrinkles upon his forehead smoothed into less aged skin along with some of the skin around his face, and he began to look as if he had aged extremely well.
He allowed himself to appreciate the look of the things before he continued forward behind Enricho. And when they were near the steel gates of the town, he gave the hunter a pat on the shoulder, walking off ahead of him. “I suppose this is where our ways would part, hunter. I wish you luck on your journey.”
*Enricho turned to the man before he spoke* Now hang on a second. Which direction did she go off? After all, you made it here without a scratch

*Rosemary already felt herself sink a little as she spoke* Hey, hey, don't worry. We'll get here, Oasis. I promised as your fiancee and as friends of Enricho and Ossiana that I would get Oriocho back. I'll have Oswald get this ship moving at twice the speed if we have to
Wiezen Jr.'s ears slowly lowered to their fullest potential. He glanced at Zealia who stood there, shocked. They had failed, again. Their one promise to their mother had been broken. And to a certain extent, they failed a version of their father who was now injured severely. Guilt dreaded both of their faces as they stared at Y'iel within her bubble.

"Th-There must be something we could do to help..." Zealia stammered. "Her children.... Th-There's still hope for them. If Macross was somehow detained and is weak right now, that means we can find them!"
“Not necessarily.” Nema spoke again. “Though it could very well be weakened, that is only for this moment. We do not know the extent of any injuries it may have, nor would I think it wise to go searching for her. Not without an army, or the greatest bet, The Silence. But we have neither. I would suggest the possible assistance of the...thing, that you had to seal in order to retrieve Y'iel, but that is...unlikely, to keep it light.”

Greisha's eyes were knitted together again, her small nose crinkled gently in thought. “What..was it? Something comparable to the Dark One, yet not dark. Yet it's nature is nothing but destruction and malice. But I could sense that there was another, strings barely able to hold it at bay from within.”

“Another soul?” Nema asked, the interest in it's voice peaking for a moment.

“I do not know. But it was...good."

~

“I don't think ships work like that Ro,” Oasis said, unable to stop the chuckle that came with her words, which only made it worse for her. “And that's not it. You and Orio are the only reasons that I'm going to Fre. That's not why I came aboard this ship. And now Lilith's out of the picture too...and I don't what to do. Not about that. Or any of this. But I know that I can't put you in danger. You, or anyone else.”

~

“Ah, yes, that. I told you that I had information on her yes, but not her whereabouts.” The man said while he continued to walk away from the hunter. “But if I could tell you something that would help, it would be to speak with the smithers of the towns. She relayed to me that she was in search of a weapon to rival her own. I know not what direction she went, but there are only towns to the south and east of here. And assuming she is the same Scorpia from memory, she has probably taken to the south or southeast, where the humidity and temperature is higher.” He came to a brief pause. “Ah yes, and one more thing. You should know by now that Ossiana is a rather fast traveler. So you might desire to hurry before you loose her trail completely.”
And when he turned around, his dull eyes were now a deep sea blue. “Twas a pleasure conversating again, old friend of mine. Hurry along now, godspeed.”
His image flickered as a few people walked passed Enricho at just the right moment, and the well aged man was gone.”
*Rosemary looked at her, already feeling herself frowning before she placed her hands on Oasis' cheek* Hey, I'm going to Fre regardless. I was aware of how dangerous it would be. And if you don't let me go, than I ain't gonna stop hitting myself for letting you throw yourself into danger. We made a promise that we'd stick together, that we wouldn't get separated again. And I refuse to even leave your side for a second again. Sorry, but I ain't going to let you go alone

*Enricho was already shocked at how he knew Ossiana's name, and all he could do was ask one question* Who.... are you? *But before he could get an answer, the man was gone. He just shook his head and made his way toward the direction he was told to go, making sure not to waste even a second*
"That was my dad." Zealia interrupted. "Or... Or Charlie! He had that dark spirit you speak of sealed in this stone, but had to set it free in order to weaken Macross. It was as if... he was struggling to keep it in. For a long time. And every time we said our father's name it just triggered this struggle further." Zealia's ears twitched some in thought.

Wiezen Jr.'s eyes remained on Y'iel within her bubble. As they spoke, he retrieved an empty gourd attached to his waste and collected some of the running water before sealing it back in his pocket.
“Mmm, interesting..” Nema said as it began to think over the information. “Perhaps it was not within the stone, but already a part of him. And the stone that you speak of may have been a source that restrained the entity.”

Greisha thought about this herself before commenting. “It was as if their spirits were together, but not blended. Just existing extremely close to one another as two contradicting things, tugging at a body from within. That in itself can only result in catastrophe.”

~

The man sat stood on top of a rooftop, watching as the hunter left. From his cloak he pulled a small to-go bag. He unfolded the top of it and pulled out a pita chip that was dipped in humus, sliding it into his mouth. He gave his wishes to the hunter for a safe and successful journey once more before he disappeared into the wind to began his exploration of the town.

~

“Rose, I-I can't let you go, I can't lose you. Having you come with Fre to me is one thing, and its already bad enough that you've been pulled into the crap with Owensport. But this...this is something I can't let you get involved with. I just—I can't. What me and Lilith saw, what we..what we heard. I.. I can't, I won't let you be apart of that.”
*Rosemary gave a sort of chuckle to help calm her down as she spoke* O, I was forced to die again and again and again because of Macross. And it was fucking painful. Trust me, I've been involved in the worst thing that could ever happen. Whatever it is, I can't let you deal with it alone. If I did, than what kind of fiancee would I be?

*Enricho was already making his way down to the south as he was instructed, passing by any people heading in and out of town on the way*
Zealia lowered her ears some. "I... feel so bad for him." She sighed. "It was our fault, I never should have asked him for help in the first place." She scratched her head like her father would before looking at them both again. She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag and scribbled down a direction. "If there's anything we can do, you can find us here. You can find me here. My brother lives elsewhere." She handed it to Greisha. "We appreciate so much your hospitality for us and Y'iel."
*As Flynn was resting on the ship, a voice called to him. A calm, yet demanding voice that woke him up, before his eyes opened to reveal Kristoff standing in front of him* Flynn, it is time to wake up. We have found another Servant and we must be on our way. We may be able to finish soon before everyone on the ship has woken up if you and the artifact hurry
cosmic_fusions commented…
........... over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Aaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!! over a year ago
Thank you for at least doing it anyway, Jade. I will be sure to send flores to Helga. Some rosas to be exact over a year ago
"No, we are not seeking that Servant because I need to check in with my daughter at the hospital thanks to those stupid Quartzes." Flynn shifted some where he had finally gotten a few minutes of sleep before Kristoff interrupted him.
Greisha took the piece of paper with care, holding it close to her as if it were something valuable. “Thank you, I will ensure to keep this gift from you safe.” She said, giving a small bow. “Here, take this to accompany you,”
A shimmering small light floated into her hands from the ground beneath them, and she managed to shape it into a key of moss and stone that glowed dimly. “I give this to you, a key to my world here. You both are welcomed, for you are fellow Therians indeed.” She said, offering the key to them with a smile. “And likewise, you may always come to visit if you require aid.”

~

“Come on, Oasis. Tellin' us to fuck off is somethin' that just won't work. We've been wanting to be this close to you again for what felt like forever. Day and night, we thought about where you are, and how you were, and if you were safe or not. That...we felt like shit. Not being able to look for you, having to always wonder. We can't do that, Oa. You're our fiancé now. That..that changes everything. We're not leaving your side again, Oasis. So please...don't make us..”

Oasis had never heard Eros plead for anything before, nor could she exactly refute what Rosemary had said. But if it was one thing that she was certain about, it was that she didn't want to have to be away from them again either. And with Lilith no longer there to annoy her back into what they had to do, she couldn't say anything back. Her heart told her one thing, but her mind knew.