windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Wait...didja not hear what I just said? I'm pretty sure I said that I didn't feel like repeating myself." The man stepped off of the swirling fog slowly, his bare feet finding the ground with a hard step that caused the floor to creak heavily under his presence. "Ah, but I almost forgot, you Quartzes are always hard on hearing aren'tcha?" He said while he began to approach them.
"Let me put it in a way you'll understand it then, since the first warning was towards the Therian. Why I'm here will become your business when I make it your business. Get out of my fucking way before I murder your little cunt ass in front of your sister. This'll be as difficult as you make it."

~

"Oh, but we have met once before. You and the other failure are Wein's pets that he keeps around the house to take care of the scraps from the table. And now, Mother would like to see you. How...rare..for her to want the company of someone not of her...taste." He gave a mildly disturbing chuckle as he grinned. "You should fetch the other dog too. Sadly, he was invited as well."

~

"Whelp, looks like you better start flippin' some pages to a cookbook then huh?" Oasis said with a playful smirk, reaching out and grabbing her hand to hold as they walked.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Despite Zealia being silenced, she still stood besides Wiezen Jr. and held her arm in front of him in a protective manner when he warned he would harm him. She looked at him with begging eyes to just leave them alone and not touch anyone.

As the man began to walk forward, he actually just ended up taking a step backwards as if he were on a running machine and the floor was pulling him back in an optical allusion. Before he could say anything else, there was a hard banging on the barriers from behind, shrieks being followed by the bangs.

“O-O-Out! L-Let me o-out!!!” She begged suddenly because she no longer wanted her kids in danger. “N-no f-fight, please!!!! N-No harm! No h-hurt!!! K-kids... safe...”
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Tiger couldn't help but grin* Oh, mother, huh? I hope she's a real beauty. European women are quite fine, and I really hope Wein inherited that ratface look from his father *He turned around, ready to go and get Duncan* Hey, lapdog. If you wanna continue lapping at your master till he throws you a treat, you'd best follow
*Duncan gave a groan, finding Tiger to be incredibly irritating* Must you always speak like you are a child?

*Rosemary gave a scoff* Please, you're more a lady than I am. Just cause you got something nice between your legs *She snickered, being as playful as she could to cheer Oasis up*
"Eeeeh, I don't know about that Mary. Even your name screams lady-like." Oasis replied with a small bit of laughter. "And hey, you got a bigger ass than mine so by default, you gotta be the wife of the house."

~

"Oh trust me. She is more beautiful than any woman you will ever come to lay your eyes on." Joseph replied. But the grin on his face didn't seem to match his words, which were oddly genuine in his own sense of mind. While Lando was seeking Duncan, he had already started off towards where the meeting would be held.

~

The man looked down at the floor, catching on to the allusion immediately, and let out a long sigh as he continued to walk. But as he spoke, he looked at them, a grin coming to his face. "So be it." The color of his eyes began to burn through the shades that he wore before he took them off. "Looks like I'll have to give you all the spanking that Wiezen refused to. Class is now in session."
The allusion began to burn away. "Lets start with this weak ass allusion that you call magic. The first mistake here is that I'm someone who know better."

Y'iel's eyes widened, and she jumped in front of the children, but before she could release her light, she was grabbed ruthlessly by her bottom jaw as the man's fingers were forced into her mouth where his claws dug into the gums behind her teeth.

"Lets start with you." He said, his eyes now moving to Jr.'s specifically. "Ya see whatcha did?" He began to chuckle as Y'iel grasped his wrists, trying to break free from him as she gurgled the blood that had started to build. "I told ya I wasn't gonna repeat myself." He threw Y'iel threw the wall completely, demolishing the entire structure. But the barriers still stood.

Y'iel's restrains quickly began to unloosen the moment she saw that they were doing her know good. But as she once more tried to unleash her power, her face was smashed into her own barrier.

The man's eyes then moved to Zealia. "Ya see whatcha did?" He smashed Y'iel's head into the barrier once again. "This could've aaaaaalll been avoided." He then tore Y'iel's bottom jaw from her mouth completely, letting her body crumple onto the floor. But then he spoke again loudly. "Come on out Therian. A clone ain't gonna cut it for ya!"

The body at his feet diminished as he stomped on it's head and crushed it completely, causing it to disperse into light.

*Tiger was already excited to meet her* I hope so. Maybe she can be more fun to talk to than anyone else in this dump. Right, Dog?
*Duncan just ignored him*

*Rosemary giggled, as she pressed against her* Hey, you got something nice and firm going back there *As she smiled, her hand slide down and grabbed hold of Oasis' rear, keeping a grip on it* And soft too. I swear, if I had that nice thing you had, I'd be all over this ass all day, every day *She snickered, keeping her hand on her rear*
Helga began to panic where she was locked inside, her breathing already beginning to accelerate. She shrieked as she heard the ruckus and awful noises of skin being torn, banging at the barrier harder with all the weak strength she had. “L-LET ME O-OUT, L-LET ME OOOUUUTTTT!!!” She begged with sobbing eyes.

Zealia watched in horror as the clone was being dragged ruthlessly by the man, and when she saw him crush her skull, she felt her heart drop. She looked back at her brother, at a loss of what to do.

Wiezen Jr. looked between her, the man, and the barrier, releasing an eternal sigh at something he knew he was going to regret. He was already irritated at the damage that was done to the walls. He inhaled deeply before he sent a beam of black magic to cover Y’iel’s barrier and manipulate it, somersaulting from the opposite wall with incredible force to smash into the barrier that held Helga in. “Y’iel, release her at once.” He ordered.
"That's more like it. You heard what the bastard said, let the barrier down or I'll break it myself. And I think we both know the type of firepower needed to do that." The man tapped the tip of his clawed fingers against the barrier.

Y'iel entered the hall from the ceiling, phasing through it like a ghost as she landed behind the man, the fury that she felt clear in her expression. "No." She said. "Not until you tell me what you want with her. I'd rather die than willingly let you lay a finger on her."

"And the fact that ya actually mean that says somethin' about ya doesn't it?" The man replied with a snarky remark. "You think I came all this way, from the Eastern fucking sea, just to kill of someone who's bones I could break like dropping a glass just by practically breathing? What purpose does that serve me? I'm startin' to think that all of you are either simpleminded or just retarded in general. You know how this is gonna go if you don't let those barriers down, and trust me, I'm all for shredding two half-breeds along with you to make'em fall."

Y'iel's brows furrowed together in a glare at the man as she began to realize quickly what the entity was before her. And if they were to fight there and now, only destruction awaited everything around them for miles upon miles. Lives would be lost, many of them. He knew exactly what he was doing.
Yet she was still hesitant.

"Really?" The man said, lifting an eyebrow. "I'm getting impaaattiiieeent." He said, tapping his claw against the barrier once more.

Y'iel, against every fiber of her being telling her not to, clenched her fist before finally letting the barrier disappear.

The man then grinned. "There ya go. See? That wasn't that hard now was it?"

~

"Talk to? Oh..surely you've mistaken. There will be no "talking to". Mother will be doing the speaking unless she wants an answer from you." Joseph said. "These meetings are rather...splendid, if I do say so myself."

~

Oasis's face began to grow red as Rosemary held her rear. But the moment Rosemary mentioned an "if" scenario about having what she had been forced onto her, she looked at her and brought her to a stop. "Have I ever told you how I ended up with this in the first place?"
Helga was about to smash her head against the barrier until she realized that it began to waver and fade. Her hand reached out and shook in the air in front of her, making sure it was completely gone before she ran out the room and into the hall, quickly tackling Wiezen Jr. and Zealia into a warm hug. She sniffed, raising her eyes at them and making sure they were okay. But then panic stroke her again when she realized Y'iel wasn't with them. "Y-Y'IEL!?!" She cried, turning around only to witness the man that stood before them. She took a few steps back before clumsily stumbling to the ground.
"Oh, there you are." The man began took a few steps forward towards her, shoving Jr. and Zealia aside rather harshly while doing so as he approached her until he stood over her. His auburn eyes burned into her emerald ones as he stared down at her in silence. And as he spoke, a frown come to his face. "...What are you doing?" He asked suddenly with a dull tone. His left eye twitched slightly. "...Who the hell are you supposed to be?" He turned to Jr. and Zealia. "What? Is this some sorta joke? Cause it ain't funny, and I will tear both your jugulars from your throats."
last edited over a year ago
Helga tried to reach out to Wiezen Jr. and Zealia, but found herself cornered as the man approached her. Her broken emerald eyes immediately averted his eye contact, lowering her head some to avoid being seen. She weakly held her arms up in means to defend herself. "---N-N-NOTHING!!! I D-DO N-NOTHING SIR CH-CHARLIE!" She squeaked an answer she frequently gave in the asylum, reassuring that she wasn't doing anything wrong or against any of the set rules. She tried hiding under the folds of her scarf, attempting to make herself as small as possible in case he were to kick or punch her. "I J-JUST #6-609 FROM D B-BLOCK!!!" She whimpered, now regretting exiting the forcefield. But when she heard the threat he gave to her children, she froze in horror and begged him not to do so.
""I am not Charlie. Because he showed you mercy when he shouldn't have! And 60--609?!" The man's voice came forth a snarl as he turned back to the witch. The auburn in within his eyes were now surrounded by a burning glow as he now glared down at her. But then they slowly began to dim into ones of disappointment. "So its true then." He said blandly. And then he began to chuckle a little.
"Look at you. Snotty nosed, crying a fucking river. Callin' yourself a...a number." There was a slight bit of hurt in his voice. But then it was quickly wiped away by a all too familiar short-fused temper. "You...we would never love something like you. Ever. You..are not Helga Quartz. And Our children--MY children, will not turn out like yours."

By this time, Y'iel had appeared between the man and Helga, standing in front of the witch protectively. "You stop that NOW!" She snarled at him. "She has done nothing!"

"You shut the FUCK UP!" The man growled back at her. "The nerve of you to stand here and try to defend this trash! She isn't even Helga anymore!"
But then his eyes went to Jr., and a bitter hatred filled his eyes. "We trusted ya to do better than us, and you failed. So long...for so long," He approached him and shoved him against the wall, causing it to crack. "We fought for any of ya not to end up like Us. Like Wiezen. We gave you everything. Everything you needed. And you let your mother be replaced by whatever this piece of shit is supposed to be?! Charlie, Me, and even that sorry excuse for a Therian over there broke our damn backs and this is what you've grown to be!? A fucking cheap knock off imitation of Us?!" At this point, the amount of restraint that he used to not end Jr. then and there was more noticeable. "YOU were the most capable. At least We thought that you were. I can see it in your eyes, no matter how much you try to hide, no matter WHERE you try to hide it. And yet ya sat there, and blamed it on your siblings. Ya lied to your mother. And if I wasn't in my right mind I would destroy you. Oh how much ya listened but retained so LITTLE. You are ALL the reason Wiezen left. The reason WE'RE stuck here. Because he doesn't want to come back. And I'll be damned if I let that fuck, even if he wanted to. We're going through with what he started."

"I said STOP!" Y'iel repeated, the skin under her eyes becoming scaly as they glowed.

He turned away from them and to Y'iel. "And that's with or without YOU." He started his way down the hall. "I came here for clarity. And I damn well got it. Nothing has changed at all. Nothing."
cosmic_fusions commented…
....zen over a year ago
"N-N-Nooo! D-D-Don't h-hurt him!!!" Helga shrieked when she witnessed the man shove her son against the wall. She gathered anything she could consider courage before weakly standing and charging towards him, though at the attempt to push him down only resulted in being her who fell to his feet. Before she could try anything else, she found herself stuck in place when Wiezen Jr. held her still with his own magic instead of retaliating to the man that had him cornered and yelled at him. However, he said nothing in response. He just listened. And when he was done, he released his mother and slowly slid to the floor, where Zealia went to check if he was okay.

And as the man made his way through the halls, anger fused with sadness masked Helga's face. She looked around amongst the debris she was surrounded in before picking up a piece of wood that had fallen from the walls. She grabbed it without thinking and threw it at the man, somehow being able to hit his head. Her emerald eyes recognized those auburn eyes. "C-C-COME B-BACK HERE, Z-ZEN!" Her guttural voice shrieked an order without thinking, calling him what she used to call Wiezen whenever he would unleash his auburn eyes, however she left out the "y" at the end of his name since that was a playful addition of a letter.
The man came to a stop when the wood hit him in the head, though the force behind it had been so weak that it hadn't actually hurt him in the least. Just caught his attention. He turned looked down at the piece of would after it had hit the floor and slowly bent down to retrieve it. But as he turned around, he chucked it at her with deadly force, with all the more intent to kill, though, it would have been slightly off from missing her face, and it was stopped by Y'iel, who obliterated it immediately.
And he spoke. "You shut you damn mouth, #609 FROM D B-BLOCK. Only Helga as ever called me that." He said before stepping upon the dark fog that he had entered on. But before he left, he added as he looked back at her with the same disappointed eyes from before. "And you ain't her."
And with that, he disappeared, the same violently thrashing fog of molten orange and red swallowing him whole before imploding in onto itself.
Helga stood completely still when she witnessed the piece of wood being thrown back at her, and though she trembled, she knew it wouldn't hit her. She opened her mouth to say something else, but the man shunned her with what he said next. As the fog began to surround the man once more, Helga attempted to follow him with tears streaming down her face. When she ran into the nothingness, she shrieked out of frustration again, almost breaking her wrist when she hit the nearby wall she leaned against. "M-M-MEAN!!!" She yelled again, wiping at her tears and rubbing at her aching throat. But then she remembered she wasn't alone, and she went back to check on Y'iel and her children.
Y'iel was stuck staring at where the man had disappeared, a knot in her throat and chest as she clenched her trembling hands into fists, her jaw tightening. So many thoughts were spinning through her head, she almost thought that she was going to be sick, despite normal sicknesses not being able to affect her kind. She didn't say a word, and instead began to repair the damages that were done to the boutique walls.
As Y'iel repaired the boutique, she found a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her stomach, the frailness and natural trembling of them no other than Helga's. Her hug was meant to thank her and ensure that everything was okay, even if she herself didn't think so. She was also hugging her because at one point she thought she had lost her. But before she could say anything, Helga found herself now being dragged away from her by Wiezen Jr. He wore a solemn expression, his features dull and an aura of sadness on him now visible. However, he didn't say a word. He just remained silent while leading a confused mother somewhere, meanwhile Zealia went to go fetch a few things from her room.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So....ready for a hint now? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Then watch all of it XD over a year ago
fine xD over a year ago
Y'iel only tensed when Helga had hugged her, but also when Jr. pulled the woman away from her, her eyes now on the floor as the pieces of the broken wall began to float back together like pieces of a puzzle, latching onto the fragments that they had been disconnected from, some of them rearranging. Her eyes closed, and for the first time, she felt the urge to hit something. She felt anger, real anger. And the further she tried to push it back down, the more it felt as if it wanted to rise, like her body was rejecting it all together until her ears lowered, and it was replaced by sadness.
Helga was confused as to where her son was leading her to. She soon saw Zealia join them, carrying a small velvet suitcase in which she observed with curiosity. Her red eyes looked at their surroundings, watching how the ivory walls were now replaced with dark, charcoal ones from the basement where the exact replica of their parents' potion room was in. Helga now stared in amazement as the abundance of bottles and relics of all kind, them organized by alphabetical order and also having a color category.

She wasn't sure what was happened, and raised a brow when she was forced to sit on a stool chair, the same suitcase Zealia brought now on her lap. "W-W-What h-happening?" She questioned, confusion in her sad eyes. However, she got no response and was only able to see her two children run around and gather the necessary ingredients.
Y'iel finished with repairing the damages that were done before she leaned her back against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, staring at the opposite wall. She could here the shuffling downstairs as Zealia and Jr. went back and forth, her eyes closing as the words of the man stuck in her head, along with what Charlie had told her when she had gotten a chance to speak to him alone. And slowly, things began to piece together some, causing her to slowly stand up as more thoughts flooded into her head.
The shuffling of her children carrying ingredients without responding to her made Helga feel like she was back in the asylum, where doctor after doctor ignored her every question and just inserted needle after needle. She watched them enlarge the cauldron in the center, almost to the size of a bath. She lifted a brow at the amount of blue liquid that was poured into the huge pot, joined with freshly cut herbs of all kind.

"....w-w-w-what this...??" She looked at Wiezen and Zealia for an answer. Her eyes made brief eye contact with the crying ones from Zealia's. "....L-Lia? O-Okay?" She asked her, but did not receive a response to her. And when she tried to stand up, she was forced back down.
*Tiger raised his brow as he spoke* Oh, I see. So she's one of those types, huh? *Tiger only gave a shrug as he kept walking*

*Rosemary stopped to think for a moment before she answered* Not really. I just thought it was a special thing that Scorpia do.... It's... not, is it?
"They are relocating you to a safer place." Y'iel finally answered Helga as she walked down the last step of the stairs, her eyes following Jr. and Zealia back and forth as they prepared the large pot of potion. "It is not safe here for you, Ms. QUartz, nor is it safe here from them." And as she spoke, she was heading towards the door, walking outside for a moment. A clear, watery looking barrier could be seen expanding over the boutique, constricting until it hugged extent the exterior perfectly.
From the outside, the shop was no longer able to be seen by the naked eye. When she reentered the shop, her gaze moved around quickly. Where...where? She moved passed Helga, then cover to the bar counter, her hand tracing across the surface until she paused, her eyes going to the liquor cabinet. Where would he put it...

~

"She is of no "type", sir." Joseph replied. "Mother is Mother. There is no one like Mother, just as there is no one like Father. Hence, why they are inseparable."

~

Oasis slowly began to shake her head. "No...its not.." She answered slowly. "This was....my first year in Owensport, I was basically experimented on in the place of a child once they found out that I wasn't human. They tore my tail off, and...they...they made me go see her.." She gagged slightly, a hard shiver running through her body. "She...forced it onto me...made it grow. A cruel joke as a replacement for my tail. But..then after I met you and ended up falling in love, it ended up growing back anyways after a few years."
"W-W-What?" Helga's voice trembled when she was explained what was happening. She immediately shook her head, attempting to escape from the chair only to find out she was stuck there. Wiezen Jr. sighed mentally again when Y'iel revealed to her what was happening, because now he knew he would have to deal with a panicking mother during the process.

"No! NO!!!!" Helga shrieked, trying to break free. "N-No!" She yelled again with begging eyes. Wiezen Jr. told Zealia to keep an eye on Y'iel while he finished up the spell. Zealia gave a quick nod before she hugged her mother and fled to Y'iel's side, asking if she had misplaced something.

Wiezen Jr. stirred the giant cauldron, adding more of the blue potion before adding a single drop of the red one, the entire mixture now a clear lavender color. He fetched the white sticky substance and scooped it out into body of magic, lowering his ears to avoid listening to his mother scream.

"Wiezen!!! W-Wiezen! P-Please, I s-stay here, I-I behave!" She nodded her head to reassure him, but screeched when he didn't listen.
"No, but Charlie did." Y'iel said, she answered Zealia while eyeing the liquor cabinet. Slowly but surely, it was all starting to make sense to her. And when she remembered that Wiezen drank, her eyes followed the stools to the very last one. She walked over to it, staring at it for a long moment before her eyes began to glow. The stool tore itself from the floor of the boutique, the seat of it separating from the rest and floating into her hands. She flipped it upside down, spotting the charred black diamond surrounded by unknown scribes around it. "...How hadn't I..." She was going to scold herself, but decided that that would be done later. She disappeared back outside and began to break every last seal that she had layered onto Charlie's. But soon, she split into a clone that took care of that while she returned to the inside once more, this time going to Helga.

She took her hands into hers and knelt down in front of her, breaking the bind of magic that Jr. had put her under. "Helga, calmness. Become calm. We cannot allow you to remain somewhere you will be harmed. You have done nothing wrong. This is not some sort of punishment of any kind. But if you stay here, Bonnus will send more to harm you. And they will kill you. Listen to me, for you know that I want what is best for you, yes? If they kill you, Helga, they will not stop there. They will attempt to harm your children. They will attempt to bring harm to me as well. And to avoid that, we need you to be calm. Alright?"
"B-B-But...." Helga whimpered, her hands shaking in hers. "W-What about you? My k-kids? Carlyle... C-Charlie a-and n-now Z-Zen?" She sniffed, refusing to listen. "W-What i-if n-never see y-you a-again?!" She shrieked once more.

Wiezen Jr. stopped himself from stirring the cauldron, telepathically communicating with Y'iel. "She won't. I suggest you say your last goodbye forever." He suggested, returning to adding the last few ingredients.
*Tiger shook his head, already coming to the conclusion that all of this was nothing more than insanity as he responded* Forget I asked

*Rosemary was already taken back by what she had heard* ...O-Oh *Once again, all she could find for a response was a single word* Um... sorry to.. to hear that, O. I.. didn't know
"You may not believe that she won't," Y'iel snapped back at Jr. telepathically. "But perhaps if you stop relying on trying to tie her down like she is some sort of animal and not your MOTHER, perhaps she WILL." And with those words, she turned and looked at him with a glare before her attention turned back to Helga. "I will be fine. All of Us. Charlie, Zen, and I. And don't worry. I do not plan on letting you be sent away alone." She said the word sharply, directing it towards both Jr. and Zealia. "And the children will not be so easily persuaded by defeat, I assure you of that."
She placed Helga's hands on her face, having to look up at her a little. "Helga...trust me. Okay? Would you not trust Wiezen?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Where's the response to Tiger and Rosemary XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*shrug* Didn't scroll up far enough over a year ago
"W-Wiezen.... l-left...." Helga repeated sadly, tears beginning to roll down to Y'iel's hands where she cupped them. And Zen said himself that none of them could possibly love her. She wasn't sure what to believe anymore, and all this confusion made her head hurt. Her eyes glanced back at the tub-size cauldron. "....i-i s-scared...." She whimpered, the tension in her mind building up and her grip releasing from Y'iel. "N-No, I-I s-stay with f-famil---" Before she could finish her protest, her mouth suddenly shut and she fell limp in Y'iel's arms, breathing softly now under a sleeping spell.

"Don't promise her things you cannot promise." Wiezen Jr. looked at her, a sad rather than apathetic tone behind his voice. He ignited the fire below the cauldron to warm the temperature of the magic water.
"M-Ms. Quartz?!" Y'iel shrieked when Helga had suddenly fell into her arms limply. Her breathing stopped completely until she was sure that she still heard the witch's breathing and her heartbeat. She began to grit her teeth, slowly. "Don't promise things that I cannot promise? DON'T PROMISE THINGS THAT I CANNOT PROMISE?!" Her breathing became a heave of building anger. "I..am not...YOU." She said finally, sharp enough for the floors around them to split and splinter as she stood to her feet with Helga still in her arms.
"Because you FAILED at what you were tasked and trusted with, do not throw the same towards I! Because you tormented your sister and brother into thinking that everything was just THEIR fault, when in reality you were just as much apart of it if not MUCH MORE than they were! YOU took your sisters magic because YOU could not accept that as fact! YOU lied to Helga, and allowed her to think that she was insane within than abomination of a hospital, and allowed her to be prodded and cut and injected!"
But then her eyes turned to Zealia. "And you...you allowed it all. YOU ALLOWED IT ALL!" The cauldron cracked severely. "I...WILL NOT. She has had enough, been through enough! She is afraid as is!" But then she paused. "Where is Elijah?! If you both fail to understand, then perhaps he will!"

~

Oasis scratched her arm. "Don't be...I mean...it turned out to be some good after all. And I haven't seen that succubus that kept following me around in years either, so I guess that's a plus."

~

Joseph eventually led them back to the large double doors that they had gone to before for the meeting that had been cancelled. And when they got there, he turned around to face Duncan and Lando and grinned. "Here we are at last. When you enter the throne room, kneel. Be silent. And please, do not let the...noises, bother you too much."
Well what's your excuse this time? over a year ago
that he wubs me moooreee xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Typing and pressing post before adding the other shit XD over a year ago
*Tiger turned his head in curiosity* Noises?
*Duncan finally snapped at him, though in a calm manner* Just do as you are told, criminal. Have some respect for others

*Rosemary gave a slight chuckle* Yeah, I guess this thing did come to some use. *She said as she wrapped her arms around Oasis* But, if it ever does bother you, you just let me know, okay?
Wiezen Jr. immediately repaired the cracked cauldron before any of the pure water within it spilled. He allowed Y'iel to finish before he spoke. "I know." He replied to her unexpectedly. "I know." He repeated again, this time sighing physically rather than mentally. "I know...." He said once more. Zealia's ears lowered when Y'iel confronted her as well, her ears lowering along with her head.

"I need you to trust me right now." Wiezen Jr. told her, removing the large spoon from the pot and approaching her. "This is the best option for her." He said, extending his arm so that she could hand her over.
"Of course, Mary. I'll tell you anything that you'd like to know." Oasis assured, smiling at her. "I don't like to keep things from you, and I won't. Ever." She kissed her lips softly, until someone whistled at the sight of them, causing her to look around with a glare. "Hey, fuck right off buddy! She's mine!"

~

Y'iel's eyes shifted between Jr. and Zealia, her expression uncertain. But then that uncertainty brought the return of her glare at him. "What..what would you know of what is best for her? You, who locks her down, use your magic that you inherited from her against her? You...either of you..who toy with the souls of humans for your own little games. I give you my apologies. I understand now that.. I cannot trust either of you any longer." Her eyes began to glow immensely, and soon, her body followed suite, her skin beginning to clad with her vibrant scales as her Grace began to pour from her as she backed towards the door.

~

"Yes, noises." Joseph repeated, turning around to the doors. "GUARDSMEN!" He yelled, and the doors began to be pulled open at the simple sound of his voice. "Consider yourselves lucky. Very few people have had the honor of meeting Mother in person. Not even the people of this very country or the royal guards."
As the doors were opened, they were immediately met with a crimson carpet that looked as if it had been crafted from fine leathers and velvet material. But on closer inspection...also hide. Joseph continued forward, humming along as he greeted the two guards that were a few feet taller with bulky armor that was some sort of fancy glossy silver, their faces hidden by the full helmets that covered their heads. On the chest plates of their armor were

The guards held the thick chain that was used to pull the door open, for it could only be opened from inside. The ceiling was being held up by wide pillars of granite, the floors consisting of a murky, dark green marble. Aside from the long carpet that stretched forward like a slim road, everything was marked with hints of gold and silvers. The door ahead of them seemed to be made from well crafted heavy stones and what appeared to be diamond.
i finished the mover ;-; over a year ago
*movie. Eyes so teary I couldn’t type :( over a year ago
COLA, I’m so sad :( over a year ago
*Rosemary, however, was a little more violent* Yeah, so fuck off before I rip it off! *With that, she turned back to Oasis* So, you were saying *She spoke in a calm manner with a smile*

*Tiger walked in, already eyeing the place as he spoke* Not the kind of place I would choose to hang out in.
*Duncan was sure to thank the guards, regardless of them not responding back, as he followed after the two* I told you to show some respect!
"Ms. Y'iel, I understand what you mean, but I assure you where she will be sent will be a location no one can find her. I know, at least, that THIS is what is best from her and she will be glad once she awakes." Wiezen Jr. assured her, following her if she must. "We must not waste anymore time. Please." He begged for the first time, guaranteeing her what he spoke what nothing but truth.

"H-He's right, Ms. Y'iel. Where we will send her is the best option. We can tell you about it when the time is right. But right now, you MUST trust us for her sake. We want the best for our mom, we truly do. She will go somewhere much better than here, far from harm." Zealia nodded.
"When the time is right?" Y'iel growled, the door behind her opening as her clone stepped in with the seat.

"It is done, my Lady," The clone said simply, her eyes moving to the twins now. And she was quick to realize the situation, glancing at Y'iel. "Shall I dispatch of them?"

"No." Y'iel didn't have to ponder on the question. She didn't seek to hurt either of them, for they were still Helga's children regardless of the situation. She held the sleeping woman in her arms protectively, her gaze once again going between the two of them as she took another step back towards the door. "Where are you sending her?"

~

"Of course not. You are not worthy of being here as is. Gawk if you may, that is reasonable. This is a sanctuary of the most high, after all. Mother's taste is quite interesting. She does not desire gold as Wein does."

~

Oasis grinned. "Oh, just this--" She kissed her lips again, but more passionately than before. She chuckled as she pulled away. "Come on, we still got sweets to find."
"We can't tell you. At least, not right now or else they can torture you for information. But I can assure you where we will send her is the epitome of safety. She won't be alone either there. Others seek shelter there as well." Wiezen Jr. nodded, taking a step forward. "Now please, Ms. Y'iel. It would do good for all of us knowing Helga is okay, and free us to dealing with other situations. And perhaps if we ever do get to see her again she might be in much better conditions."
Y'iel's eyes squinted at Jr., and for a moment, both she and her clone glanced at one another at the same time before quickly returning their attention to him. She seemed to hold Helga even closer now, and began to mumble something before leaning down to whisper in the sleeping Helga's ear, the first thing being said being, "Remember what I gave you..." A sliver of a glow came from her lips as she began to pack away her light and revert. She felt as if she were going to betray Helga if she were to follow through with letting her children send her to a place that she knew not of. "I..I.." She wanted to tell her something more, something that meant much more to her.
Her clone placed her hand onto her shoulder and gave a small nod.
"If any harm comes to her there..." She began sharply, her eyes going back to Helga before turning to her children. And only then did she finally use their words against them. "Then I will do what is good for all of us...and I will eliminate the threat." She said, her eyes piercing into theirs, and letting it be more than just known that she saw them as threats to Helga's well being now. "For her sake."
“Then so be it.” Wiezen Jr. nodded, for what he knew was the right thing to do. It was the only thing they COULD do. The children guided her back into the basement where the large cauldron awaited her.

“We must strip her clothes. She cannot take anything with her that belongs to her or else she could be tracked.” Zealia told Y’iel since she was the one holding her.
Oh, perfect *Tiger responded with a smile* So she's no vile crook
*Duncan, in annoyance, snapped* Watch what you say, fool. You're lucky Lord Wein hasn't buried you
*Tiger only grinned a playful grin* Aw, does the little lapdog want to go for a walk

*Rosemary smiled when she pulled away,nodding in agreement* Let's go
"Then find her more clothing," Y'iel hissed, cradling Helga within her arms. She held back a sniffle as she looked down at the witch with side eyes, her clone frowning some as well. She had calmed down some now, but there was still anger there and she was bitter about what she was going to have to do. But as long as the planted seed grew, she would protect the witch wherever she was.

~

"Enjoy the conversation while you are able to. For once we come upon the final doors to Mother's chamber, you will both have to silence yourselves."
They reached the door at the end of the long, wide corridors where another one of the large guards awaited them. Three more approached him and took hold of the large chain, and Joseph watched as they started to pull it, the door opening upwards instead of inwards or outwards as the other one had.
He rested his hands behind his back, rocking back and forth on his heels and humming as they waited.

~

Oasis took Rose's hand again when they started back walking and began to look around as she spoke to her. "So, enough about me. How have the last few years for you guys been? For you and Jud, I mean."
“I’m afraid we can’t do so.” He shook her head. “She must emerge on the other side bare.” Wiezen Jr. told her about what was necessary.

“What I packed her should be enough for her.” Zealia added, showing the small suitcase she had.
Y'iel's ears lowered, and her eyes followed the action, going back to Helga. A light gleamed around the witch's body in a flicker before stripping her of clothing, leaving her bare within the Therian's arms. But the scarf that she had given her remained, and she refused to have it removed. "It stays." She said, her eyes moving back to Zealia and Jr..
“It cannot stay.” Wiezen Jr. told her again. “Or else no one will help her. Please, understand.” He begged her. “She must go completely bare.” He said, walking towards the tub and patting it for Y’iel to lower her into the water.
*Tiger and Duncan continued to follow behind Joseph, Tiger continuing to talk about the halls design while Duncan stared forward in silence*

*Rosemary gave a simple shrug as she answered* About what you'd expect. Doing crappy oddjobs until we got a lead on your location
Y'iel's slowly began to twitch, but before she could part her lips to speak, her clone took action first, placing her hand on her shoulder and carefully retrieving Helga, though with a small bit of difficulty when Y'iel refused to let go immediately. As the clone went to take Helga to the tub, her mistress's arms hung at her side helplessly as she watched the scarf that she spent so much time on disappear.

The clone said nothing as she lowered Helga down into the tub, her jaw clenched tightly. However, her eyes narrowed at Jr. before she returned to Y'iel's side. "Will you say goodbye?"

At this question, Y'iel said nothing, and instead turned around to leave out the door, which from the outside only looked like her stepping out of thin air with an imaginary door closing behind her. But it was an oddity that went unseen.

~

The next area that Joseph lead the two through was one that had no red carpet, and the floor was as reflective as a mirror, the ceiling above them being made of glass. "Wait here, if you'd please. I will notify Mother of your--" His words came to an abrupt stop. "Oh~ It seems that she already knows of our arrival. She must be very excited. Lets continue." He said, going to yet another door. Though, this one wasn't as large as the previous two.

This door was also the plainest aside from the half gold, half stone image of a sun that was engraved into it, the guards that stood around them having thick, glass and diamond like armor with large shields and clubs of diamond as their arsenal.

~

"That actually sounds kinda boring if ya ask me. But at least you found me before I was off to the sea with Oswald. There's no telling when we would have seen each other again if you hadn't."
oi now, don’t leave my quartz twins aloneee!!! over a year ago
Jr. was glad that Y’iel took her leave so she wouldn’t have to witness what would come next. He glanced at his sister and synced a nod with her followed by a sigh, each of them taking a side from the tub their sleep mother was in. Wiezen’s hands went to her bare shoulders while Zealia grabbed onto her legs. They looked away when they suddenly forced Helga into the water, shoving her to the bottom where she had no access to oxygen. And only then was a reaction seen from Helga after a half a minute of being under water, her arm stabbing out of the liquid and shaking in the air for help. The cauldron began to shake uncontrollably, water splashing now everywhere as Helga attempted to get out, her shrieks for the last person she talked to heard clearly despite being muffled by the potion. And after a while of helpless fighting, her body was surrounded by a pure white aura as she sunk to the bottom, a body no longer to be found in the cauldron. Wiezen and Zealia sighed together, almost falling to their knees at what they had to do. Zealia sniffled, rubbing at her eyes. “I-I-I’m sorry... I’m so sorry...”
*Tiger kept looking around like a curious child before asking* So how far back is Mama?

*Rosemary chuckled at the thought, snorting a little before she spoke* Yeah, it was quite the miracle that we were in the same location at that moment
Y'iel's clone stood there with the blankest of expressions as she stared at the door, and then back at Wiezen Jr. and Zealia as they had started to drown Helga in the potion. But before it could try anything, it disappeared in a static like faze.

~

"Mother" Joseph corrected, now with a bit of agitation in his voice. When they approached the door, it was already opening without the guards having to move a muscle this time. They walked into a massive open space where every inch was a reflection: the walls, the floor, the ceiling, all of them like crystal clear mirrors.
With each step they took into the room, reality seemed to ripple beneath their feet, spreading throughout the floor in small waves. "And to answer your question, we're here." He said, his smirk returning.

There was a plain, red stained white table in the center of the room, and as they got closer they could see that it was Wein and the Lords that had accompanied him there. Yet, they were not sitting, but standing side by side in a line in front of it a few inches away. In the middle of that table, was a bowl full crimson stained, rotting tongues, flies flying around them.
Wein's expression was unnerved, as if he just wanted to stand up and walk out without looking back, his eyes full of agitation.

"Fall in line. Mother is coming." Joseph told them as he led them to the others, telling them to fall the others example. His disturbing grin as he spoke had come back to life, as he stood at the end beside Wein, who scoffed and looked as if he wanted to put another bullet through his face.

*Tiger stepped inside, his cocky grin not wavering in the slightest as he spoke to Duncan* Oh, smells of death. I'm sure you're used that that *He walked further in, taking his stand next to Wein as he whispered to him* Hey Wein, I know this is a big important thing, what with Mommy and all, but I'm a businessman, not another foot soldier, and I think now is a real good time to get some of that denaro or whatever you people call your money
(COOOLAAA, dun leave my babies allooooneee :((((( they want yieeeellll or zeeennn or chaaarrllllieee)
Jade, he forgot about Rosemary and Oasis. You don't hear me complaining XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I didn't "forget" them, actually XD Just put them on the back burner over a year ago