windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"I will not tolerate this form of arrogance in my boutique." Was all that Zealia said, picking up the last shred that was thrown at her. "If you have truly been invited to a 'family breakfast', then you will behave like a proper guest in residence that is not yours." Zealia added on, throwing the confetti into the trashcan. "If you do not, the door is right there." She pointed at it. "I will gladly lead you to it if your level of blindness prevents your from seeing it." She sighed, finishing up the wrapping of her gift for Rosemary before she saved it in the side. "Charlie, may I offer you something to drink or eat?"

Meanwhile, the others finally came upon the entrance where they had come out of. However, it was a cave right below the sculpture of the woman. They were confronted with a link of warping crystal water. Helga pointed at her head, then looked at Wiezen Jr. "Think carefully about the place we are going to." She said telepathically before unexpectedly jumping into the pit.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Don't make me rip out that tongue of yours little girl. Because it ain't bein' held here. This is just a meetin' spot and I'll promise you I'll tear it to the ground if I so feel like it." Cain said before Charlie could even answer the question he was asked. "How about you behave like a proper daughter and not be such a--oh wait, I forgot, ya can't. And those fucked up eyes of yers should tell ya that much. So whatcha gonna do if I tell ya to go fuck yourself eh? Gonna use magic? Trust me, you're outclassed. You'll be wasting your time. Or let me guess, you're gonna use your light huh? So go ahead, show me to the door, cause that sounded like a threat. And I love to hear those."
He let his chair's legs hit the ground with a harsh thud before he stood up, and he stepped into Zealia's face. "So go ahead little girl. Fucking. BRING IT. Show me the door. Because I'll tell ya right here and now: Fuck your boutique. Fuck your face. Fuck your door. And most importantly, fuck, YOU."

Charlie shoved Cain back this time, his eyes flickering black. "I said cut it out. It's not their fault."

"Like hell it is." Cain snarled, his eyes burning with hatred from behind his shades. "Don't think I won't rip you to pieces too Charlie. You may be me but your fuckery ain't gonna help ya."

"You told your wife that you wouldn't do this here." Charlie said in all seriousness. "Don't lie to her."

Cain grabbed Charlie by the collar. "Correction, I said without a good reason, which I sure as fucking hell have. But whatever." He shoved Charlie back and took his seat. "Just because you care about'em doesn't mean that I do."

Once again, the two stared at each other again as Charlie was able to answer Zealia's question finally. "No thanks. I can wait."

~

"Oh." Addai sat up a little more as he spoke to Rosemary. "I too have been separated from my parents. Have you found them yet, your parents?"

~

Hummus stared down at the hole for a long moment, allowing everyone else to go before he himself did so that he had enough time to make notes on that as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Just the one *Rosemary said, leaning back into the couch now* I still need to find Weizen. I'm sure wherever he is, he can at least give me more answers than questions. He was always real smart. Maybe he can help with all this, assuming he didn't have another wild mood swing
"Wiezen? Your father, yes?" Addai thought to himself for a moment, and then smiled as he asked his next question. "Have you attempted to use the art of meditation? The spirits are always of great help to those who truly need them. However, it requires meditation of the deepest magnitude."
*Rosemary raised her brow in confusion before she answered* Sorry, I'm not really much of the spiritual type *Despite her response, she thought to Eros* Oh no, he isn't another one of those religious types, right?
Zealia fixed her hair from where it had been stepped on, rubbing at her face some. She glared at him with beaming, mismatched eyes. "I'm not your daughter. You are not my father." She declared when he had called her out to behave like one. And when he asked her to show him to the door, she gladly did so. The chair that held Cain in suddenly disappeared, but before he could fall, Zealia was kind enough to help him stand. She calmly walked towards the exit and opened it for him. "Out."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And then Cain set her boutique on fogo XD over a year ago
With her in it over a year ago
I didn't think he actually would XD over a year ago
"I don't think so..it's hard to tell. Anyways, there's a difference between spirituality and religion you dunce." Eros answered with a figurative shrug. "But what's up with his skin though? It looks like a some sorta rash. But it looks...kinda cool, actually." She said.

Addai had frowned a little at Rosemary's answer. "Meditation is not only of the spirit, but of the mind and body. But I understand."
-
"Alright, that's my cue." The door itself tore itself from its frame and crushed down into a ball as Cain smirked. "I guess that's somethin' we can agree on." He gave only a small gesture with his fingers, the floor peeling itself up into the roof, the walls being blown out from around them, only one wall being left. "There. I'm "out"." He held nothing but a glare for her, his smirk now gone. An aura began to flow around him and increase.

Charlie could only facepalm now at this point. "Why did I agree to this? Why?" He muttered to himself.

Cain removed his shades and folded them calmly, leaving only his burning autumn eyes there to replace them.

*Rosemary was dead silent after Eros' response, and suddenly asked* You have an odd why of describing things as cool, Eros *Her attention went back to Addai before she continued* Sorry, I'm more of someone who prefers to punch her problems away. Really hard
"Violence does not always solve violence. Conflict it what breeds it." But before he could explain on that, the upper portion of the boutique shook violently enough for Addai to be thrown from his spot on the couch and face first into the floor.
*Rosemary, unlike Addai, landed on her feet and was able to keep her balance as the upper floor shook violently* Oh, what the fuck now!? *Moving at a fast pace while the floor shook, she hurried towards the stairs to see what was going on*
As Rosemary was running down the stairs, a strong blaze of fire lit across the walls and crawled in front of her, igniting.

"Great, what the fuck?!" Eros growled. "Get ready, we're goin' through!"

Meanwhile, Addai let out a groan, rubbing at his face a little only to find that Rosemary was gone from the room, and he witnessed pictures falling from the wall and books being thrown from their place as the bookshelf collapsed all together. He couldn't hear what was happening, but as he was there on the ground, he could feel it. A hefty vibration running through the floor.
*Rosemary, barely able to keep her balance, managed to make it down to the bottom of the stairs to see Cain causing the building to fall apart as she called out* It looks like someone is begging to get their ass kicked!
Cain didn't even bother to give Rosemary his attention, only a few choice of words. "Interfere, and I'll tear your life from this world bit by bit. Starting by the thing in your head." His eyes remained on Zealia. "I've been waitin' for this for a looooong time. You've all had this comin'."

"So him too huh?" Eros cursed. "Rose, we gotta be careful. I think he can do that thing that the kid used. And if we get hit with that again...well lets just say we might not be so lucky this time around."

Charlie grabbed Cain by the shoulder, his grip increasing steadily. "Your last chance Cain. You can pull this shit some other day, but not today. We've been through this. Either calm down or leave."

"Calm down? She's pretty much provokin' me to snap her neck. And I'm not against that in the slightest. You know they've got it comin'."

"We've already got too much to worry about damn it!" Charlie yelled. "Set it aside. Just like you have a family, so does Hummus. And he considers them that."
"No, wait---!" Zealia shrieked when she saw the floors peeled back and now no walls surrounding them. And then she felt her heart drop as she stared at the fire that caught aflame onto her designs, all the hard work being set to oblivion. She tried to freeze wherever the fire went, but it didn't work out to her advantage. Her mouth fell agape in complete disbelief, her ears lowering some at what she was forced to witness. Her trembling hands clenched into fists. "STOP IT!" She demanded. "Leave my boutique alone! Leave my job alone! No one wants you here. Leave."

"Apparently Hummus does." Wiezen Jr. leaned against a pole that once held walls. He looked around, now not as surprised as he was whenever someone damaged their property. Zealia turned around, blinking in complete perplexity as she now saw her two brothers, a mysterious woman, and a small child on her head.

"E-Eli..." Zealia's ears flattened even more, but she stayed there, in shock.

"Yep, that's my friggin' name." Elijah replied unenthusiastically with his arms crossed. His wife looked around some, her brows lightly furrowed. Was a burning house where they lived?

But soon, the fire came to a halt and the peeled floors lowered back to place. The walls that were blown out slowly built themselves, blocks stacking on top each other until they formed the rest of the walls missing. The roof lowered back onto its rightful place, however, nothing could be done for the damage to the outfits from the fire. The green nymph stood there quietly, mild sweat beginning to form as she fixed the disaster. Her trembling arms finally lowered and she released a silent sigh, before turning to the others and giving a small wave and a polite bow accompanied with a weary effort of a smile.
Cain stared Charlie in the eye as everything around them began to be fixed, the tension between them only growing. And growing. And growing further. And then Cain smirked, knowing that he could very well obliterate everything within their vicinity at a whim.

"Charlie, Cain." Hummus stepped forward, his expression displeased. "Did I not make myself clear that I wanted none of this to be brought within the confines of these walls?" And then a frown appeared on his face. "Cain, where is your wife? I thought that she would be accompanying you here?"

Cain's eyes narrowed at him. "You think that I'm gonna bring my wife and kids around your fuckin' degenerates?" He snarled. "They need to be taught about who the fuck they're messin' with."

"Oh the irony in that..." Charlie commented.

Hummus released a tedious sigh. "Both of you listen to me closely. Please...I have not the time for this event to fall into peril." He looked between them. "I only want to spend time with all of you here."

Cain's jaw tightened, and he looked away from Hummus. "Yeah, whatever old man. Just don't expect from me to be taking lip from these fucking kids. Because--"

"You will kill them, I know. I know so very well. I believe we all know how capable you are. But for the sake of us all, please, tame yourself."

Charlie stared at him, his eyes wavering. And it was as if the three were exchanging words with only their eyes. He looked down at the floor. "It's...the least we can do for ourselves, right?" He looked over to Cain.

"It's bullshit." Cain growled, snatching his shoulder away from Charlie's grasp. "Lets just get this over with." His eyes narrowed to Helga. "...The fuck you lookin' at?"

Hummus gave them a smile. "Thank you.." He clasped his hands together, "Now, shall we continue? There is a beautiful place within the forests that I have witnessed, and it brings me peace. Surely, it will do the same for you all as we enjoy a complimentary breakfast, yes?"
Helga's ears twitched to Cain's sudden remark. She blinked, looking at her sides before interlocking her emerald eyes with his again and pointing at him. She was infact, looking at him after all. However, the weary smile across her face remained there.

Tanis looked around the boutique, his eyes sparkling in curiosity and amazement at the structures before him. "Wow!" He pointed at the chandelier that had been repaired. "Das big BIG! And gwiterwy!" He commented. He looked at Zealia, then at Cain, then at Charlie, a look of confusion coming across his face. He turned his head back to his father. "Papa, who this?"

"You don't want to know." Was all that Elijah said.

Zealia's ears lowered some more at what her brother had to say, already recognizing the child as his son. She waved to him with a friendly smile, before introducing herself to the nymph besides him. And only then did she realize her mother's new form.

Helga stood near one of the burn mannequins, her hands playing with one another as she looked around, observing all the faces present in the boutique. So many people she loved gathered in one room.
Rosemary already had intentions of drawing her blade, this time with the intent to kill Cain, until she heard the voice of someone so unfamiliar, and saw a man she had never seen before, or so she thought, until Zealia called out to them* W-Wait, that's Junior and.... And Eli. Holy shit! *But as soon as Helga came, she was already on the verge of cracking a wide smile. After Helga had stopped the flames, Rosemary was quick to run over and hug her tightly* Mom, thank god your here
Cain only squinted at Helga, staring at her for a moment before turning away from her and muttering something under his breath. His eyes shifted into a narrow towards the triplets however.

Charlie looked around the room, unexpectedly feeling a little more uncomfortable now than he thought he would feel with all the people that were there. He, if anything, stepped back some to keep his distance from everyone.

The door to the boutique opened, and two beings of wearing suits yet without faces walked in carrying bags of ingredients and other store brought items, walking over to Hummus, who greeted them with a pleased smile. "I take it that all is well and ready for my doings, gentlemen?"
Both of the beings gave him a pleasant nod, handing over one of the bags to him before they disappeared. He pulled a box from it, opening it to retrieve a solid blue apron that rested inside of it. "Hm..excellent."
He looked back to the others for a moment in thought before looking at the space in front of the door. He focused enough for a rift to be torn open in the air, one that became wide enough for them all to enter through.
"Come along, everyone. Everything is nearly complete."

-

Meanwhile upstairs, Addai was busying himself with cleaning up the books and glass from the broken frames, believing such a violent tremor to have been an earthquake of some sort.
*Rosemary looked over at Hummus as he entered, already feeling completely confused now as to who all these people are, but she kept hugging Helga tightly as she spoke* Friend of yours?
Zealia was hesitant to join them, taking a few steps back until she made her way back upstairs. Her eyes searched around as she called for her friend. And upon seeing him, she sighed of relief. She didn’t want to leave him alone, so she tapped him on the shoulder and invited him to join them.

Helga’s smile remained as she stared back at Cain, her tail gently swaying behind her. She giggled silently at what Rosemary had to say, and she gave a small, but sincere nod, covering her mouth as she did so. She stroked Rosemary’s cheeks before pointing at the rift for her to join us. The nymph waited until everyone else passed until she joined as well, accidentally bumping into whoever was in front of her on the other side.
Oh, careful, mom (Rosemary said as she took hold of Helga's hand to make sure she didn't bump into anyone else* So, mom, how have things been. Have you been alright?
Addai was sliding the last book into place when he felt Zealia tap him on the shoulder. He turned and looked to her, a smile coming to his face as she invited him to join her downstairs, and he followed behind her to leave after checking that he had gotten all of the glass up.

-

Cain and Charlie ended up going through the rift gate at the same time, mostly because Charlie didn't want him attempting to heighten his own animosity. He knew how Cain was, and how he was bound to get if given enough time to reach his limit.

And out on the other side of the rift were fruit baring trees that were on either side of them in rows, all of them a brilliant green that seemed to be almost impossible to be something earthly. The rays from the sun reflected onto them perfectly, the dew that dripped from the leaves like sparkling tears of joy. Even the grass and bushes that were around them reflected the same radiance.
The fruits from these trees were of an oddity, for some looked to be grapes that were the size of pineapples, and others took on appearances like spiny peaches and snow white oranges and lemons.

But Cain's eyes saw more. He spotted one of the fruit fall from the tree and rot away before it was even close to hitting the ground. And when it finally did, he watched as he witnessed it disappear.

Nearby, parallel two each other just like the trees, were two small rivers who's flows sounded majestically larger than it actually was. And a few meters in front of the group was a large yet perfectly sized table with chairs that were set up around it. Abnormally large butterflies floated around the area as well, their patterns of the rainbow spectrum all in lighter colors that made them seem like they consisted almost purely of light.
The two individuals that had walked into the boutique, the ones without faces or color, carried two large boulders to a dug in area a few feet away from the table and slammed them down with enough force to speed up the gentle blowing wind for a few seconds, a iron rack of some sort being placed over it.
*Rosemary's attention was brought to everyone who was heading through the mysterious portal and turned to Helga* Are you all heading somewhere? I should probably head back then so I can let you get to it
Helga gave Rosemary a soft nod and another stroke of her cheek. However, she said nothing and remained smiling. When they went through the rift, her eyes widened in amazement at what surrounded them. It reminded her a lot of many lands within the nymph realm.

“This is absolutely stunning.” The purple nymph commented, nudging some at her husband. Elijah looked around unamused; while Tanis went of chasing the giant butterflies. Helga walked towards the table and lightly grazed her thumb across it with a smile.

“I’m inviting you to a... family breakfast.” Zealia pauses to think about it before entering the rift. “My family is... a little weird...” she admitted.
*Rosemary looked among the group, her attention already turning to Elijah as his name was mentioned. She didn't move from Helga's side but spoke in a surprised tone* Holy shit, Eli. I barely recognized you. You've grown into a.... decent looking young man *She joked, giving a small chuckle at the response*
Addai's brows rose. A family breakfast? There was a genuine look of surprise on his face, and even moreso when his eyes came in contact with the shimmering rift that was ripped into the air. "Whoa..."
But then his eyes fell upon Hummus, who was looking right back at him in what he didn't know was confusion, a mild interest, or putting him under some sort of inspective eye. But there was something about the older man's unnaturally deep blue eyes that left him stuck where he was in front of the rift.

Hummus lifted an eyebrow, his eyes going to Zealia, and then back to the young man that was with her. "Hello, I do not believe that I am familiar with you."

"I--uh--" Addai stammered a little at first, nervousness coming over him. "Hello, I am Addai." He gave the man a polite bow with his hands placed together.

Hummus stared at him, keeping his eye well trained until he gave a friendly smile. "Well then, Addai. It seems that it is a fortunate that I am preparing quite a large meal as is. Carry on then."
“He is my friend, father.” Zealia’s ears twitched some before she turned to Addai. “This is one of my fathers. The best one by far.” She said as if it were something common before going through the rift.

“Who the fuck are you supposed to be? A maid?” Elijah shrugged her off as he kept an eye on his mom in case she needed help with something. Helga walked around the area, sniffing at the local flowers as butterflies were attracted to the roses blooming in her voluminous hair.
*Rosemary shook her head* Jeez, don't tell me Helga hasn't talked about me. I'm Rose, your big sister. I remember you and your brother and sister when you were all just little babies causing mischief
"One of them?!" Addai exclaimed. But it was what came to mind when he thought about it that made shake his head completely in debate on whether or not he wanted to follow along through the rift. How many did she have exactly? He found himself being nudged lightly through the rift and out onto the other side to meet the beauty of the surroundings that awaited.

Hummus came after him calmly, carrying his cloak over his arm now that the apron he now wore was replacing it. The rift swirling shut and making the air that it had been torn in whole again. He walked passed the others, humming softly to himself.

The two beings that were awaiting him crushing pieces of rock as if they were only clay and molding them into the utensils that they would present him with. A fire was lit into the pit under them metal rack in which became flat as they punctured holes into them in certain areas.

From the surrounding trees, pairs of eyes were watching the strangers that had entered the terrain closely with intense blue eyes, their owners link that were noticeably bigger than any average wolf or coyote. Their fur was a blend of not only just colors, but some variety of large feathers that sprouted from their bodies.

However, Addai had come to an immediate, for the eyes of the creatures were on him, as were those of Cain and Charlie. He gave an awkward wave, and an even more so awkward smile, for he also assumed that every male there was Zealia's father. ...How many does one woman need... He thought to himself.
“That’s my other dad... and that’s my other one. Oh! And that’s my mother!” She pointed at the woman that was observing the creatures with no fear whatsoever. She continued to admire her surroundings, sniffing at every last flower there.

Zealia turned to Addai. “Sorry... this is a little weird, I know. But you’ll get used to it.” She turned to the others. “This is my friend, Addai.” She introduces him despite many of them not even listening.

Elijah blinked. “Yeeeeaaaahhh, that’s a whole lotta nope.” He turner and faced his back to her, pretending she didn’t exist.
........ oh.... *Rosemary said in a rather glum tone, despite keeping her grin on, but despite that, she turned to Helga and spoke* Uh, mom, listen, I have to get going. I have a lot I need to do, but... it was nice to see you again. I'll try to visit longer next time, okay?
Addai could only bring himself to wave as he looked at the others and only gave wave, one that was smaller than the last one as his eyes went back to the creatures that he noticed began to surround them from the trees. More and more of them began to appear.

"...The fucks up with your skin? You look like your parents just threw your ass in a oven." Cain commented when Zealia had introduced Addai, laughing only to glare at Charlie a second later when he was smacked upside the head.

And Charlie glared back until his attention went to Addai. "What Cain meant to say, was its nice to meet you I guess." He scratched his head, not really knowing what else to say before Cain could open his mouth again.

"Actually, what I meant was go fuck yourself." Cain growled to Charlie.

Hummus on the other hand, could sense the wariness coming from Addai, but didn't turn to him and instead relayed the message to everyone. "Worry not, for they are not use to strangers, nor are they very fond of them to say the least. This is their home. However, they will not attack as long as you respect their territory and do not threaten them.

Addai, of course heard none of this, and found his eyes being caught by one of the creatures in particular who had began to walk forward, much taller than the ones around it. His head ventured upwards, and he stepped backwards with wide eyes, for this one came further from the trees than the others. And it was something that he had never before laid eyes on himself.

Its long legs, attached to talon like feet, stepped across the running stream of water, the light beaming off of the white fur and feather blended coat that covered its body. It had the stance of perhaps a dragon as it walked forward, it's long neck leading to the wolf like head that was surrounded by a lion like mane of fur-feathers. A watery silver eye and a burning orange one rested in its sockets, one seeming to capture the essence of something unknown, the other a infuriated blaze. Folded against the back of it's body were large wings, the feathers that covered them brushing against the trees and causing a few of the fruit to fall.

Now this, caught Hummus's attention, and he turned around as it approached.

Its eyes looked over the foreign visitors, only seeing one familiar face along with one that it didn't like, and another that it liked even less: Hummus, Cain, and Charlie. Its eyes narrowed towards Rosemary, but when it looked at Charlie, a sound came from the pits of its body, a growl that was almost like a continuous roar that made the grass straighten and the trees sway in obedience. The big butterflies within the surroundings scattered away and flew into the sky.

"Uhhh...Rose...what the fuck is that...and why does it feel like its looking at me.." Eros said uncomfortably. "Correction...I don't think it likes us very much..."

((La visual))
 Addai could only bring himself to wave as he looked at the others and only gave wave, one that was sm
*As Rosemary was already prepared head out, her attention turned to the dragon like beast and spoke softly* Should we be concerned
Zealia’s brows furrowed. “Could you stop being rude for once?!”

Helga quickly stood in front of Rosemary in a protective manner, however, not in a threatening one. Her eyes looked up at the creature’s and she gave a somewhat bow. She gave Rosemary a reassuring nod that everything would be okay, gripping her hand for comfort.
'Shut up and die somewhere runt." Cain replied to Zealia with a growl, his eyes remaining on the creature.

"...It depends..uhh...that portal thingy that we went through is gone. We're surrounded...and yeah, I don't want to deal with that thing because it doesn't look like any normal fucking thing. I don't think we did anything to piss it off yet, but it looks hella pissed as is, and I don't think I wanna stick around to find out either.." Eros had said to Rosemary in response to her question.

The creature's mouth pulled back into a snarl, its teeth made purely of light, and its fangs baring a menacing curve.

Addai gulped, sure now that it was planning to tear them to pieces. He seen the behaviors of many wolves in which were hunted, and many that had been tamed. And that led him to the conclusion that what was before his eyes was an alpha of some sort.

"Agneus!"

The creature's head turned to see Hummus approaching it, and even he did so carefully for the safety of the others.

"Everything is well under control," Hummus spoke to the creature, who responded with a strange croak-grunt-growl noise. "They are all my company, and I can assure you that none are here to bring harm to any parts of these lands." The beast lowered its head down towards it, its body many feet above his, and he rested its forehead against it. "All is well. I give you my word, friend."

The beast's eyes shifted back to Rosemary and Charlie, and it began to growl again. However, when Helga stepped forth and bowed to it, it seemed pleased.

"Yes yes, I understand that quite well." Hummus waved his hand dismissively before he turned towards Rosemary, and then to Charlie, his brows furrowing before he turned back to the creature. "You may stand watch, if that is what you wish to do. You, as well as your leagues."

The otherworldly creature nudged him with its head, receiving a gentle nudge back before its wings spread out wide. It let out a thunderous howl that stretched into a roar before turning and stepping back closer towards the trees. However, it didn't go back across the stream, and instead rested itself there, watching.
*As Rosemary looked at the dragons, she slowly pulled her hand from Helga's and spoke* Looks like I'm not welcome. I was leaving anyway. I'll visit again soon mom
“Why don’t YOU go die somewhere you arrogant numbskull!” Zealia shout back, her nose scrunching some. The argument was enough to catch Helga’s attention who was already busy with other things. She begged Rosemary to stay before she quickly interfered between the two, gesturing her hand to Zealia to calm down.

“Why should I?!” Zealia shrieked in frustration. “He’s literally being so rude and disrespectful when he promised to do the exact opposite!” She flailed her arms childishly. Again, Helga held her hand up to calm her down, also raising her hand to Cain.
*She wanted to stay. She wanted to talk with her family again but she shook her head and responded in a hushed tone* Sorry mom, but they don't want me here and I already planned on a short visit. Besides, I got too much on my mind to deal with all these new people right *With that she made her way to the exit*
“Ha! I ain't promise shit except not to murder your faces.” Cain began to laugh. But then it ended abruptly. “And that's gettin' pretty hard to do havin' to have your face around. And it ain't my fault you're nothin but a waste of sperm. Don't think I won't bitch smack your ass back into the womb you crawled out of. You and the other two stooges right along with ya.”

Addai couldn't tell what was going, only able to catch a few words here and there, looking back and forth between all who he was could find speaking. And when he couldn't, he began to feel for the atmosphere some, getting an idea of the negative energy that was accumulating from the arguing.

“Cain...go home.” Hummus said finally. “It seems that I have underestimated the bitterness within your heart.”

“Bitterness?” Cain sneered. “Is that what you call it ya old bastard?” His eyes flared as he stepped forward towards him, only to bring the growls from all of the creatures around them. “I think raw honesty and hatred are better terms.”

The one that Hummus had called Agneus had rose its head now, its teeth beginning to show.

“Be wise of your next few actions, Cain.” Hummus warned. “Or not even I may be able to spare you from what may come next.”

“You think some fuckin mutts are gonna take me of all people just by snappin their jaws?” Cain snarled, his glare now solely on Hummus. “Watch yourself old man. Respect and status will only take you so far. And the sun won't be able to save ya either. I'll hitcha where it hurts the most. Not like ya got much time anyways.” He let his words sink in. “You may be willing to die again and play house with your bastards, but I'm not.” He turned around, his attention now going to the triplets one by one. “Never again.” A red mist swirled around him before he disappeared within it and left.

Hummus stood there and watched him leave, his expression calm, though he took Cain's words as something to not be taken lightly. But neither was his own, and he knew now that he would have to be wary. But for now, he would continue on with the day as he had originally intended to, with lightheartedness and breakfast.
Elijah scoffed. "If she's a waste of sperm, you're a whole bucket of it." He leaned against one of the trees.

Tanis looked between the conflict, huddling some behind his mother. "Mama, what's happening?" He looked up at her with his innocent eyes. The purple nymph covered his ears at the argument that was going on, staring in disbelief of the family she was now a part of.

Helga had reached out to Cain before he had left, her ears lowering when she realized he was gone. Her extended arm lowered, releasing a small sigh. But she told herself that she would deliver the food herself if it meant him eating. She wasn't able to think so much about it because now she had to convince Rosemary to stay.

However, Zealia was already on it. She blocked Rosemary's exit. "Hey, you. The douche is gone, so please stay. I still must turn in your order after all." She said, referring to the outfits she chose for her.
*Rosemary didn't even wait to pass by Zealia as she spoke* Just deliver it. I got too much to do. Stuff you guys don't need to worry about
Charlie let out a sigh, muttering to himself as he went to speak to Hummus. “Mind callin' your majestic house dogs off so I can go for a walk?”

“He is returning to where he is able to be happy.” Hummus said, already knowing what was going on through Charlie's head. He lit a flame under the iron, turning it into a stove of sorts before he gathered the ingredients he needed closer to prepared to be used. “I should have not made the mistake of pushing him to join us all with knowledge of how he tends to become. And in turn, my hopes of a different outcome have failed me. However, Cain will not be foolish enough to go to our enemies. Not for anything that I now understand that he would love nothing more than to do himself.”

Charlie let out a sigh. “And how long do you think it'll be before he just snaps? If you ask me, he needs to start smokin' again. I know he stopped because of his kids and all, but he's losin' it faster and faster every time he comes around. I think it's best we let him be until it's time for us to handle business. But at this point, I think we're gonna have to consider ourselves one short.” He walked off as far from everyone else as he could manage to get, while attempting to not go too close to the creatures around them, finding a place to sit down and clear his head.

Meanwhile, Addai stood there awkwardly in the middle of everything, not really knowing what to do. But eventually he did what he usually did when things overwhelmed him and asked Pele for guidance on what to do. After all, he was a rather peaceful person.
Zealia became flustered at how nothing was going to plan. She watched Rosemary leave, turning to see Charlie go to his own corner, and so did Elijah. The purple nymph stood there in the center, blinking before her attention turned to Zealia.

"Are you alright, Ms. Zealia?"

"....I don't know..." She mumbled. Her eyes glanced at Addai before she apologized and told him it was fine if he no longer wanted to be here.

Tanis's eyes left the attention of his mother, and turned to Hummus instead. He observed him light the flame under the iron, then followed with a hop as he collected ingredients. He decided to leave the tension area and join the meal preparation instead. "What iz yu making?" His long ears twitched, eyeing the foods.

Helga watched as Charlie left to his corner to sit down, frowning at the sight of his frustration. She always hated seeing Wiezen in any shape of stress. And although he distanced himself from the noise, Helga didn't speak a single word as she approached him. She sat on the grass not so far but not so close from him where they rested near the streams of water before extending her arm towards Charlie that held a small pebble, her face holding that weary smile.
Wow you didn't try at all Zealia XX over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
the rift was close, she can't leave xD over a year ago
Well now you're holding her hostage XD over a year ago
Don't let her leave. No, let her leave XD over a year ago
*Rosemary kept walking forward, a little upset that they didn't try harder for her to stay but she kept walking, thinking to Eros, * Alright, fuck it. If we gotta be cannibals to save everyone so be it. There's no other solutions and I ain't waiting for our problems to get worse for a solution to fall in our laps
“Oh? An interest in the meal before it is finished?” Hummus said humorously to the child. But he also smiled. “I am preparing a variety of things for us all on this day, one of them being a little recipe that I used to make for your father and his siblings when they were younger.” He removed a fresh loaf of bread out of its wrapping, using one of the crafted knives, the thinnest one in specifics to swiftly cut away equally proportionate slices as he continued to speak to Tanis. “Another dish for the late morning will be a french toast filled lightly with a handmade mixed berry cream cheese topped with fresh strawberries and spoonful of whipped creamed precisely that his topped with a sprinkle of brown sugar.” He paused for a moment, and then smiled. “Your uncle was supposed to assist me with this meal, but alas, he has lost interest. Would you like to assist in preparing your mother and father something wonderful?”
-
Back over with Addai, he was rather confused when Zealia told him that if he wanted to leave that he could. He could see how frustrated she was, and instead placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile. And though with the discomfort he felt from the situation, he told her that he wouldn't mind staying a while longer.

But little did he know, Zealia wasn't the only one with mismatched eyes looking at him.
-

Charlie let out a tedious sigh, running his hand through his hair as he tried to clear his head so that he could actually think clearly before he ended up with a headache. He had quickly run out of options when it came to Cain, especially since using force was the last thing that he wanted to consider even if he had to. He still hadn't healed fully from the last time he had decided to do just that, only regained some of his strength, enough so to keep the evil within in check.

He thought that it was going to be easy, the whole breakfast thing when Hummus had first mentioned it to them. Why not, he thought. How hard could something as simple as a breakfast get together be, he thought.
More than I bargained for, he thought to himself.

He lifted his head from its slump of thought when he found Helga sitting near him, almost scooting away a little himself. But when she extended the pebble out to him, he looked back up at her, his gaze going back to the pebble. Slowly, he reached his hand out to retrieve it, returning her smile with a small one of his own.
He looked over at the stream, tossing the pebble a little ways into the air before catching it and throwing it sharply.

The pebble skipped across ground, then the stream, almost making it to the other side before it landed where it did with a small splash and sunk.

~

“Uuuh... Rose..,” Eros said. But before she could state the obvious, the snarling that came from ahead of them was quite clear.

They had entered territory, and the canine like creatures were stalking forward.

“Yeah...I think we um... WENT THE WRONG WAY.”
*Rosemary already gave a groan, and began shouting in frustration* Oh well ain't that just fucking perfect *Rosemary didn't even hesitate to pull her sword out* Come on, waste more of my time. I have no trouble killing more shit today
"I'm right here." Wiezen Jr. spoke from behind Hummus who had been leaning against a stump during the entire time. But like most of his lifetime, he remained invisible, sometimes to his own parents. He had been observing the whole scene unfold, not really caring to interfere anymore since he knew this problem was far from ever being possible to resolve. "Had to hear the menu first before actually working."

Tanis blinked, looking at his uncle before giving his grandfather a smile. "I wike whip cweam!" He spoke enthusiastically about the choice of menu. He didn't care what was on it as long as whip cream was part of it. And when he was asked to help, his eyes sparkled. "Yes! YESYESYES!" He jumped on the ends of his tail. As he cut the loaf of bread, he couldn't help but point at a certain direction for Hummus to look as a distraction before he shoved one of the sliced pieces into his chubby cheeks.

Zealia's eyes looked at the hand that was placed on her shoulder, them lifting to interlock with Addai again. She released a soft sigh of tiredness. "I'm sorry..." She apologized again. This wasn't the welcome she wanted for her new friend.

"Who would've known the queen of annoying rats actually found someone that likes her. Or hey, maybe you're just paying him to be here." Elijah observed the two.

The hybrid with mismatched eyes blushed. "He is not my boyfriend." She turned to face him. "He is a friend. And I see you are still as annoying as always." She rolled her eyes.

"I would say I got it from my father, but hey, which one, amiright?" He shrugged. "A lot from mother too."

Helga watched the pebble skip through the water, smiling widely as she did so. She took a pebble of her own and followed through with the toss, however, she underestimated how bad she was with this little game since as soon as she flicked it, it sunk into the water. She released an embarrassed giggle, which came out more as a rough exhale as she covered her mouth. Helga turned back to face Charlie, happy now that she was able to expand the smallest of smiles from him. An idea came to mind as she walked more towards the creek, gesturing Charlie to follow her. She led him to a bush of flowers, holding her finger up for him to wait before she sprinkled some water onto the petals.

The green nymph took a long inhale of the flowers, closing her eyes some as she envisioned the beautiful smell. Exhaling it, her ears lowered some in peace. Her head nodded some, suggesting Charlie to do the same for she too wanted him to find some form of peace with the frustration he dealt with.
Glad to see the family helping Rose who is still in front of them XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Wind shut up XD If she wanted to leave so badly then she shouldn't have walked through the damn portal to began with over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And not only that, she didn't even say much of anything XD ANd she obviously had intentions of going SOMEWHERE because SHE. WALKED. THROUGH. THE DAMN. RIFT. over a year ago
Addai hadn't really noticed when Elijah was speaking, partly because he was still paying attention to some of the creatures, especially the largest one of them all, watching as Agneus rose from its place, some of its pack scattering towards a certain direction. It wasn't until he looked to see Zealia's lips moving that he turned around to see Elijah, and took the moment to give him a friendly wave. "Oh..hello. Are you another one of Zealia's fathers as well?"

-

"Don't know about perfect, but I know that this definitely ain't." Eros commented. "Well, back to the sight of not so happy campers, which is a lot better than this. Hopefully, we can ask the old man to--WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She exclaimed when Rosemary drew her sword.

The moment that Rosemary drew her sword, one of the creatures slashed out at her, it's claws slicing the sword into two all together, circling around her.

"Why the fuck did you do that?! He said NOT TO THREATEN THEM YOU FUCKING IDI...ot..." Eros's words slowed down into a stop as an even louder snarl was heard behind them, the shadow looming over their body.

Agneus glared down at her, lightning flaring from its nostrils.

"See?! Now look what you did!"

-

Hummus, obviously, didn't fall for such a childish trick that Tanis tried to pull on him. But to entertain the child, he acted as if he did, his attention then turning to Jr. "Excellent. You will be showing our new helper a few basics." Something that could be noticed now was that more of the wrinkles from age had disappeared. More strands of his hair had become black in certain areas as well. "We shall start with our batch of whipped cream, since I unfortunately could not hand make the bread myself. However, it will be more than enough to make due. It will not take long for I myself to care for the mixture for what will be our french toast." He separated two of the large mixing bowls that they would be using.

-

"Uh...no thanks, Helga." Charlie said, scratching his head as he stood by her, but not too close. "I'm not really a..flower smelling type of person," He spoke with an awkward sort of chuckle, not really looking at her. But then he ended up grabbing her lightly by the arm and pulling her back as the bush had started to move and raise itself from the ground, and it gave a low groan-like yawn.

The bush creature was like a golem of some sort, but it was much more peaceful than any normal one. It stood up and lumbered over to a place where it could bask in the sunlight, its body falling back into the large bush that it had been before.

"..Okay. At least its somethin' less hostile." Charlie joked. Because more hostility was the last thing they needed.
*Rosemary looked at her sword, or what was left, before she threw it on the ground in anger* Goddammit! That's my third fucking sword! *As she threw the sword, the remaining hilt bounced back up, the handle striking the beast in the nose. All Rosemary could do was look up as the beast was possibly more angered than before* Uh.....

*It was not long for the group to hear Rosemary screaming as she came running back, running as fast as she could*

*Enricho kept moving forward towards the south, only hearing vague mentions of a warrior woman and some dead creatures. He was thankful he was on the right path, and was hoping to thank the old man that pointed him in the right direction some time, as well as ask him just who he was*
Helga almost tripped onto Charlie's arms when she was pulled away from the bush. She blinked by his side, staring at the walking golem before looking back at Charlie, her lips quivering into a crooked smile before she laughed again, covering her mouth as she did so. A light green blush stung her face as she hid it. "Did I just willingly sniff a golem's butt?" She asked telepathically, chuckling to herself since she found it very funny. She nodded, indicating she understood that he wasn't such a flower person. Which reminded her of another thing. The nymph patted through the pockets of her short skirt of grass and retrieved the bundle of dandelions that was left for her. She gave a bow to Charlie to show him her gratitude of such gift since she wasn't able to do so before. And then she handed him another pebble, pointing at the stream once more since at least that was something he would like to do.

"Father?" Elijah snickered, his laughter growing into a full chuckle. "What the fuck?" He asked, more to Addai than anyone else. "No, I'm not her fucking father you dimwit. I'm unfortunately cursed as her brother."

"My idiotic brother." Zealia growled. However, standing besides him, Addai could notice the similarities of the siblings.

"Oh look, the maid just fucked herself over." He pointed towards Rosemary and the creatures.

"What do you---GAHH!!!" Zealia eyed the sword before quickly running to her and grabbing her before she could run past her. "STOP RUNNING! They can smell all your emotions and your guilt isn't helping. You must apologize sincerely."

"Whipped cream?" Wiezen Jr. sighed at the tedious job, but then smirked some when he realized now he could give that annoying job to the little rascal that accompanied them. "Alright." He looked at Tanis. "I shall separate the yolks and put all the ingredients needed for the whip cream into a bowl. You mix."

"Mix?" He wasn't so sure if that was a bad thing, but he smiled. "Okay! Okay, I mix!" However, little did he know his arm would probably grow sore from so much mixing.
Thank you Zealia. Can you be Rosemary's family instead of Helga XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i'm finally getting a chance for helga to interact with charlie, FUCK OFF. they're in their own corner xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
amargo, amarga for what tho? XD It's literally her fault over a year ago