windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6501-6550 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Oh, trust me *Rosemary spoke in a serious tone now* I plan on completely wiping that from their mind. If things go as planned, and I sure as hell hope they do, Han'ah will be saying, "Who's Macross?".
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Yeah. I hope so." Eros frowned a little at the thought, not wanting to think of the worst of things. After all, they both knew better than to think that it was going to be something anywhere close to easy. "You..think we'll be able to pull it off?"
*Rosemary looked at Eros. She could see just how worried she was. But regardless, she just smiled and spoke* Well, it ain't gonna be easy. But it ain't gonna be impossible. I know we can pull this off. I refuse to let it end any other way
"I guess we'll have to see if we can make that happen. Because I'll be damned if I lay down for some stuck-up bottom--."

"MOOOOM!!" Han'ah's voice called out to Rosemary and Eros from by the stairs. "Ha'nah bought us some breakfast back! Come on before we chomp yours too!"
*Rosemary was immediately startled at the sound of Han'ah, and immediately grabbed Eros to try and get her to go back inside of her body as she called out* J-Just a minute, Han'ah. Just gotta.. freshen up as girls do
"Freshen up? Really? You suck at this." Eros stated. "That's not even how this wo--"

"Why does that sound like the excuse you make when you and mom aren't done fucking each other?!"It was Ha'nah that spoke this time, only for Han'ah's voice to follow right behind hers.

"Why would you ask that?!"

"What!? It's true!"

Eros's cheeks became a light shade of red. "...Well, at least we know we have somewhat comfortable parenting..." She placed her hands on Rosemary's shoulders and inhaled deeply before slowly melting Rose's body until they were one again.
*Rosemary shrugged at Eros' response before she went back into her body* Get all the energy you need for tonight, Eros. And try not to give Oasis a heart attack when you surprise her *She snickered as she made her way up the stairs, calling back to Han'ah now* Breakfast? I thought it was midday.
"Fucka midday, breakfast should be for EVERY part of the day!" Ha'nah was again, the one to reply.

"There is a meal for this time of day, and that's called brunch, dummy." Han'ah said, rolling her eyes. A trait that she had obviously gotten from Eros mostly.

"If I'm a dummy then you're a bimbo!" Ha'nah retorted. "And if that's called brunch, which I already knew, then what do you called breakfast for dinner then?"

"Its--" Han'ah paused for a moment. "Actually...I don't know."

"See? Who's the dummy now? Ha-haha!" Ha'nah said victoriously while cramming a waffle into her mouth.

"I think..that's just called breakfast at night, actually." Levi commented.

Ha'nah looked over at him with a blank expression, chewing a few times. "...Thash stupid though! And plain!"
*Rosemary looked between the two with complete confusion as she asked* What the hell is a brunch? Anyway, whatever, I haven't eaten all day and anything would be good right about now
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Hm.... Something along the lines of that." The hybrid said as she closed her eyes yet. "I am still unsure. Good thing I have all the time now to decide." She stretched and released a squeaky yawn, cracking her back some and resting her hands on her flat stomach. "What about you, are you resting?"
last edited over a year ago
"Oh. Well I hope you have no troubles in making your decision in the meantime then." Addai replied to the answer she gave. And at her question, he thought for a second. "I suppose so. But it is more of my belly that is taking a rest. I believe that I may have eaten a little to much." He admitted with a chuckle. "It has been a long time since I have had such a meal."

~

"You should make sure you eat a little more," Oasis commented, coming to her with a plate stacked with a few wide waffles for them to share and a jar of syrup. She couldn't help but the smile at the sight of her. "The whole thing with breakfast being the most important food of the day has some truth to it, ya know."
Well, you know me. I haven't exactly had a good breakfast in a long, long time. But with you, I'm sure it can be a whole lot better *She couldn't help but grin as she looked at Oasis as well, not even caring if Han'ah or Levi would complain, which she had already expected*
"Ugh, MOMS! It's bad enough I have to hear that stuff in my time, take it to a room in yours!" Han'ah exclaimed, biting down on on her waffle and tearing a piece off to chew.

"Whelp, that's my cue. I'm gonna..go give dad breakfast." Levi said, standing up and going to do just that to avoid hearing any more of it.
Zealia giggled with closed eyes. "I am happy that you were able to indulge yourself in a variety of meals today." She patted her stomach, for she too was very full from both what she made and what her father made. She yawned again, her voice turning into a drowsy one. "Saayy... do you take naps where you're from?" She asked, stretching her back like a cat would.

Meanwhile, as Rosemary spoke, an awaited package with a delicious scent of citrus poofed out of midair and dropped into her arms. The smoke sparkled with glitter until it faded to reveal the rather large, white, elegant paper bag with navy silk handles–her order at the boutique. A black bow was attached in the corner which held a small note with Rosemary's name in fine print, the handwriting belonging to Zealia's.
*Rosemary thought to herself so only Eros could hear* Believe me, I would LOVE to take it to our room right now *As she thought, she looked over at the package that was delivered to her* Wow, Zealia wasn't kidding. I'll have to thank her some time. Hopefully some time soon
"Is it not something common among folk of all plac--" Addai was caught in the middle of his reply when Zealia's yawning became contagious and finally got to him as well. And so he shortened his answer down instead of attempting to repeat what he had already been almost finished with asking. "Yes."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ah, I posted first. Therefore, you are at fault and you should've known better. No excuses XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Suck one XD I'm leaving that post out until Jade posts again over a year ago
Good idea over a year ago
Zealia's ears twitched softly to the sound of his yawn, a small smile expanding across his face. "Then I think we can... we can both agree to some....thing...." Her lips pursed some as she tried to fight the urge to sleep, but even when she was younger–the act of her parents stroking her ears or scratching her belly made her fall asleep. Her ears lowered in defense until finally she rested her chin against a pillow and drifted off, small snores emerging from her body.

The bag Rose held had a variety of different options of all she had asked for, some that Zealia included herself out of the blue. However, since it was meant to open in private, the bag had to seal that Rosemary could only open it when she was alone.
Boy, that's super conveniant so one of the many of COLA's characters can't just pop it open for awkward moments. Good thinking, Zealia XD over a year ago
Addai smiled some at the sound of Zealia's snores before he sat up a little more. It put his mind at ease to see her resting, for he had a feeling that she had been exhausted. He used the extra blanket in the room and carefully laid it over her so that he wouldn't disturb her. He let out another yawn, this time feeling a satisfying weariness resting upon him. He laid down on one of the pillows and eventually drifted off himself.

COLA, where is the post that allows me to actually be a part of this RP I spawned into existence? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why? XD Nothing wrong with a bunch of pretentious jokes mixed with the actual critique they may throw into their videos. xD I should actually ignore you harder for sounding like you liked the Captain Marvel solo movie XD over a year ago
I hate Captain Marvel over a year ago
Meanwhile....

Wiezen Jr. had accompanied his mother wherever she went for he feared losing her again. She went to busy areas to receive free samples of food and desserts, eyeing leftover plates of cake to indulge herself in. And even though Wiezen Jr. offered to buy her something, she refused. She found herself sitting against a wall in the street, eating chocolate-covered almonds she was able to get for free. The large cloak she wore hid her green skin from public.

"Mother, at least let me pay for a room for you to stay in at night." He begged her after she denied his support or staying at the Quartz boutique. "Here, take this." He retrieved a rather large stack of green paper and extended it towards her. The nymph blinked, sniffing at the money and shaking her head with a smile.

"Keep it, I have some of my own. But thank you." She nodded, eating six almonds at a time. "I only ask of you one thing."

Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched, prepared to give her anything she needed. But at her response, his ears lowered. "No... I can't do that. Elijah and I are on terms that will never be fixed."

"You heard your father. You must stay together, all of you. Protect each other. Mend fences–for me and your father, will you?" She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Wiezen sighed in defeat. "I... I will try..." He muttered, looking away. He exchanged a few words with his mother until he was forced to leave to follow through with her and his father's wishes.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Thank Jade, Wind xD Its because of this stalemate post that I choose include Oasis's side. over a year ago
Now it is Jades turn to suffer over a year ago
'Is that the thing? Already? Man she's fast as shit!" Eros said, a bit amazed that Zealia had completed what Rosemary had gone there to get already. "Also, I call dibs."

Oasis blinked some. "Zealia?" She asked in curiosity, looking at Rosemary, and then back to bag. "So what's that all about?" She said, pointing to the bag with her fork. "And why does it smell like the inside of a orange?"
*Rosemary scoffed in thought* Oh please, if you can have the clothes I am wearing right now, I think you can copy a bit of lingerie *But as she thought, she had to stop to answer Oasis* Oh, it's nothing. Just an anniversary gift for you, O. But, let's open it later after lunchfest or whatever Han'ah calls it
The green nymph released a sigh of relief when she witnessed her son disappear to complete the duty she hoped for the most. She slowly stood up from her sitting, taller than the average person walking by. The size of her thighs was the height of a short woman and the thickness of it two times bigger than the average. She continued to snack on the almonds, passing by stores that held mannequins wearing dresses she thought were pretty for dinner tonight. However, she knew these types of stores never had her size. Which was why she always made her own outfits and her goal previously when she opened her boutique was to target an audience with the same problem as hers. Helga walked until the cement beneath her turned into tall grass, exiting the city and entering the woods where she would call home rather than a hotel.
"BRUNCH." Han'ah said, putting extra emphasis on the word.

"I think you're the only one who cares about that." Ha'nah pointed out, only to get a glare from Han'ah in which she laughed at until a syrup covered waffle smacked into her face. And as it slid down to the floor, she stared at her. "Oh...no you just didn't...through a SYRUPY WAFFLE..at my face."

Han'ah smirked. "Meeh, I think I just did."

Meanwhile, Oasis was more interested now in what Rosemary had said. "An anniversary gift?" She chuckled. "It's only been what, three days maybe? But regardless, thanks, Rose."
*Rosemary scratched the back of her neck as she smiled* Well, it took a bit of time for me to find a gift that I know you would love, but hey, better late than never *And with that, she turned to the two and spoke* Hey, no food throwing. I don't want to get anything sticky on me before tonight, alright?
*cue link*

Helga and Wiezen's playlist played and filled the entirety of the boutique. Zealia had awoken a couple hours before Addai had, and had changed into something much more comfortable with a hint of color. Before she dressed in all black, a dress that covered her entire body and didn't really give figure. She used to wear a large hat as well that would cover the left side of her face where she had gone blind. However, now, she opted for a high waisted skirt and a tucked in, vivid emerald shirt. Her hair was neatly tied back into a ponytail, and she adjusted her glasses as she scribbled down a few sketches of interior design in her notebook. Zealia's hips and shoulders gently swayed to the music and she wrote. Her surroundings were no longer of mannequins or racks of clothes. All of the fabrics and pieces of her work had been moved and saved somewhere else. The hybrid now stood in the empty, but large spacing of her boutique, her mind filled with ideas on the expansion of her house, soon to be converted into a mansion.
 *cue [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKGWY1T32k]music[/url]* Helga and Wiezen's playlist pl
Han'ah and Ha'nah looked at one another when Rosemary spoke to them. They nodded to one another, as if to settle their brief differences, and this time, instead commenting with their words, they responding with pelting Rosemary with a barrage of waffles, some in which had already been drenched in syrup.

~

[Meanwhile, in Athlantis]

Greisha stood outside the confines of her home, staring up at the bubble that Y'iel was encased in, watching as her fellow aquatic Therian was motionless in her coma like stasis. She floated up to the translucent sphere, her gaze searching across Y'iel's body. A frown settled onto her face.
Her injuries are still very much severe.., she remembered Nema telling her. Nema said that Y'iel would only heal as fast as her body would allow, and that she would have to heal naturally before any other method could be applied. Which meant that she would have to be awake so that she could channel her own light to assist her in healing. So until then, they were unable to move her while she was in such critical condition.
"Please, be well." She turned and allowed herself to float back down to the ground. As she reached the mossy ground, Nema waddled out the door.

"Lady Greisha. I believe that you may want to observe this." Nema said, going back inside with Greisha following behind her. "I have been within the Channel, specifically searching for the surge of energy that you felt prior. I believe that I have found a likely source to it."

"Have you? What was it that is was so potent to have reached thus far?" Greisha asked, a little excited until she thought about her next question. "Is it danger?"

"It is difficult to say, but I will go as far as to theorize that there is a possibility of so. What came to us is currently outside of the Mortal Channel. But the disturbance between the realms are extraordinary.."

~

[Meanwhile: In Other Parts]

The flashes of electricity dawned throughout the facility as mechanical machines sealed walls of a dully gleaming, steel like plates into the massive frames that they were meant for, the footsteps of many travelling below while they walked. Individuals in strange bulky suits of green worked around the machine, their eyes covered by thick protective material as they handled torches that let out a concentrated flame that was almost like magic. Sparks and melting iron melted to the ground, the overall area filled with the sounds of mechanics and gears shifting irregular.

"How much longer until its completion?" Wein turned to the individual in charge, the Second Head of the Department of Research and Development.

"We are working with as much efficiently as we can, Master Wein. However, with the most recent import of materials, we will be able to increase productivity and the end result of the desired quality tenfold."

"And the second?"

"Professor Bonnus has ensured that what she has delivered now is a fully operable beta of what will surely be close to perfection."

"Close to perfection?" Wein's eyes narrowed at the man.

"Well, it is only the beta, Master, and the Professor does not believe that there is anything more perfect than her what she has been currently engineering."

"Then you tell that damn Oni that if her end is not withheld then there will be consequences to pay. Ensure that the toxins beneath Fre's capital are still in place and ready to be activated at will." Wein turned away from the man. "The output of the crown that you have notified me of in the eastern hemisphere will be the next location. But first, I will see to this beta model of my equipment myself. Send word to the BOAD that the preparations are now in place."

~

"No! He is merely a child! You cannot--"

"Muun, they must! They must or our nations will be cursed to Gehenna! The gods of the Isles cannot be disobeyed! I...I do not want to do this. But his life rests within the hands of Pele, now. We must trust that she will bestow him with what is best!"

He felt the first syringe enter his veins, something that could only be described as lava pouring through his body entering him. One after another, just as one would think that it couldn't become any more agonizing. That it would soon all end, another was given. His body twisted and cringed in everlasting pain, and as much as he wanted to leave the world, to float into darkness, he could not. And only on the tenth shot did his body stiffen as if the very blood that flowed through him hardened into stone.

He was only conscious long enough for his dulled senseless and near dead body be placed on a raft of fig leaves and strong rope and vines, where it was then set off to the sea. And there, he saw it rise. He drifted for minutes until it revealed itself. A monstrous wave, rising higher than anything he had ever seen. The very jaws of life, crashing down onto him with a force that finally eased him from his misery, the raft snapping into pieces as a storm raged, leaving little spared.
-
Addai sat up in the bed, wrestling with the sheets until he was able to throw them off of him, breathing heavily. His vision blurred in and out, and he rubbed at his eyes to find his hands stained with tears. He could feel his heartbeat hammering away in his chest, his body trembling until he gradually began to calm.

He told himself that it had only been a dream, no, a nightmare. A reminder. He began to take deep breaths to calm himself further until his heartbeat slowed to where it didn't feel like it was going to break a rib with the way it had been going at it.
He placed his hands together and closed his eyes. "Huikala me, Pele. For I know not what I have done."
The dark, black curtains that covered the windows shifted from mahogany red to a deep navy as she debated which color would suit best for her changes.

"Definitely keeping the chandelier." She spoke to herself, lightly tapping the tip of the pen against her plump lips. She took a sip of the glass of lemonade she poured herself from the bar, her magic helping immensely in moving heavy objects around the boutique. She had started bringing things from upstairs to downstairs, deciding where the living room would be and which space was big enough for a kitchen.
Addai pulled himself to the corner of the bed, but sat there for a few minutes, wanting to clear his head instead of thinking. Because the more he thought, the worse some things would get. When he finally did get up, he decided that a bath would help clear his mind for the time being. He looked over to where his bag was and finally got himself up, unintentionally yawning as he went to retrieve it. His steps were a little sluggish as he went to the bathroom, setting his bag onto the floor with somewhat of a heavy thud.

He then turned to the shower, his brows furrowing and his eyes looking over it, and it didn't take long for him to find out that the knobs turned on the water. He turned it on the coldest setting that it could manage and stripped himself of clothing, but instead of easing into it, he stepped into the shower without giving himself a second to think.
The water was like ice on his skin, knocking his breathing of track as he inhaled sharply through his nostrils and exhaled shivering breaths from his lips. He closed his eyes , focusing on the feeling of the cold and letting his thoughts gradually wander from him for a while until his body began to adapt and warm up enough. And with the warmth came a renewed focus. He focused on what he could smell, and what the water felt like against his skin opposed its temperature until he deemed himself ready to clean himself. But he remained there for minutes on end until he was finished.
Without needing to touch anything, the water Addai bathed in instinctively began to form bubbles out of set instructions from their master. The three candles nearby lit up, filling the bathroom will a calm and soothing aroma of warm vanilla. Right outside the door stood a clone of Zealia staring blankly into the nothingness with an emotionless expression, holding the two towels to serve the guest once he was done.
*Before Rosemary could even respond, she was already struck with them, falling back in her chair onto the deck of the ship, already trying to wipe the syrup from her body* Ugh! You two are grounded for... until you die *She didn't even have time to hear as she was already heading off to get cleaned, the thought of being covered in sticky, sugary syrup making her feel disgusted, thinking to Eros* Remember when I said I was warming up to her? I take it all back
Even as Rosemary was heading off, Han'ah nor Ha'nah stopped with throwing the waffles at her, both of them laughing. And Han'ah yelled out. "That'll teach ya to keep your bedroom stuff to yourself!"

But they weren't the only ones laughing. Eros was laughing as well, and hysterically. "Th-they kicked your ass with waffles! Okay I know for sure now that we have some awesome kids!" She said proudly, a grin in her words. "C-careful not to run into another wall! Aaaahahahaa!!" She began to laugh even more.

Oasis meanwhile, put her hands up. "I didn't say noth--" A single waffle smacked her in the face, the syrup causing it to stick for a moment. And as it fell off, they could see the glare on her face before she smirked.

"RRRUUUN!!" Ha'nah shrieked, laughing as she took off, Han'ah along with her as Oasis was on their heels.

~

Addai ended up sneezing the moment the scent of vanilla entered his nose, causing him to stay in the shower just long enough to rinse the forming bubbles off of him before he stepped out. He squinted as he saw the bubbles that were forming, sniffing himself for a moment to make sure the scent hadn't had enough time to stick. After all, he'd rather not smell like a woman. He shook out his hair a bit, and now that the knotted rope was there to hold it up, nor was any of it tied into its own single knot now, some of it draped over his face and reached just over the top of his ear on the sides.

He went to the mirror, releasing a sigh as he looked at himself, placing his hands on the sink while doing so. His hands, which had been unwrapped down, infected with the discoloration just as the rest of his body was. Except that he they also bore small blotches of purple from where the jellyfish poison had been stabbed into them. As did his feet. His shoulders held the same marks. And as he brushed his hair back, yet another mark was there. Except this one was also accompanied by a link that consisted of a set of inky curves in which two vertical dots labeled the top through the middle.

Along his back and shoulders were move of the tattoos, the one on his back starting from his spine where it then expanded across his skin.

He ran his hand across the one on his forehead, his fingers brushing over it lightly. Soon, he had gone back to his bag and pulled out his last pair of clean clothing, making note that he would have to wash what little he had later on. But for now, he clothed himself in a dark tan version of his former pair of pants, this time puling on a shirt that only covered his upper chest while the rest hung as many torn and uneven strips of brown leather.
He folded his former pair of clothes neatly, lifting his bag to make his way to the room only to come to an immediate stop, or at least tried, as his wet feet slipped and he fell, hitting the floor. Luckily, he landed on his back, the clothes that he had folded now on the floor. He sat up, rubbing his lower back with a small grunt.
I hate everyone right now *Rosemary said as she stepped back into their room for the third time today, heading over to the sink to clean herself off as best as she could since the bath tub was destroyed, trying to get the feeling off of her. She was already throwing her clothes off to get it off of her* Eros, can you please stop laughing for two minutes and get me a change of clothes before someone sees me like this?
Eros only continued to laugh. "Oh no way! No fuckin' way I'm gonna help you for a second time today after I helped you clean this damn room! This is wwwAAAY more entertainin' to watch than doing that. S-so much for nothin' sticky til tonight eh?" She poked fun at her. "W-would you like so more waffles with that s-syrup?"
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Whelp, waitin' for Jade. over a year ago
Jade arrived. Do thing please XD over a year ago
Yay, adulthood. It sucks over a year ago
S-Shut up *Rosemary said as she was able to get the syrup off her, hoping that none of it was in her hair. As she did, she took hold of the gift back from Zealia and opened it up, deciding that she might as well see what it's like since she had lost her appetite*
"Do you require assistance, Sir Addai?" The clone spoke telepathically with a monotone voice outside the door, still facing the opposite direction as she held extra towels. She had only spoken when she heard the thud on the ground, the noticed some of the water spilling out from the bathroom.
Addai looked up at the clone, not knowing that it was in fact a clone. "Sir?" He asked as he pulled himself up from the floor. "I..you..um...no?" He said finally. "How...long have you been here?" He asked, knowing that he hadn't seen Zealia in the room anymore after he had woke up.

-

"Uuuh, might not wanna mess that up with your waffle hands ma'am." Eros said, her laughter calming but still snickering. "Gonna mess it all up before Oa even gets to see anything. Hey, y-you should try to see if you can stick yourself to a wall."
*Rosemary just made a mocking tone to Eros in a rather childish manner before she responded* I'll have you know that I washed my hands, twice! You saw it. Besides, I wanna see if it fits. And I also need to see if you wear the same clothes as I do, since you came out the first time in the same clothes as me, unless that was mere coincidence *With that, Rosemary stripped out of her sticky clothes, not even wearing any undergarments, knowing that any night they'd be off again and started to dress in the clothes that Zealia had bought for her*
Eros mocked Rosemary back in the same childish manner. "Fuck your hand washing, that's why you got some in our hair!" She began to laugh again. "And the first time was because those were clothes that I'm familiar with. After all, yer basic as fuck when it comes to that half the time, so I guess that was the coincidental part. Anyways, I'm not that far along in this splitting thing yet, and its not like I could just keep popping in and out ya dunce."
Okay, okay. No need for insults, jeez *Rosemary said as she finally put on the last bit of the clothing, already feeling the revealing nature as she looked at herself in the mirror, and despite it working perfectly with her figure, she still gave an unsure expression as she responded* Olive? Really? Couldn't go with a classic red?
cosmic_fusions commented…
wait, stop, i'm supposed to post pictures of the outfits! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Whelp, you played yourself XD over a year ago
Oops. Sorry XD over a year ago
Well, post them when she's back in her room.Which is right now XD over a year ago
"Ugh, red? That would have been the most cliche thing choice to go with, classic my ass." Eros commented. "...Probably would look better on me anyways huh?" She added.
Well why don't you come on out and be the judge of that *Rosemary said, crossing her arms before responding with a smirk* Oh wait, you said you can't keep popping in and out. Guess we'll just have to "assume" your "better" *She was now snicker herself, already thinking about how much Oasis would love the uniform*
"Not much assuming when I'm not the one with syrup stuck to my clothes and hair." Eros shot back with a "HA!". "Maybe I can join Han'ah and Ha'nah next time they decide to stone you with food, I bet it'd be loooovely."
*Rosemary scoffed* I Don't have syrup in my hair *She brushed her hair in a rather mocking manner* My hair is soft and the one thing no one is gonna soil with syrup *She sat on the bed, still examining the lingerie before she decided to get back into some other clothes, opening the drawer to find something of worth* And another thing, my clothes are not basic. They are the only thing that allows me to move fast and maneuver easily
Eros rolled her eyes figuratively. "Riiiight. Whatever you say Rose. Because that's toootaally the reason why." She said sarcastically. "Imma just nab one of those leather things that Judy always wears when I find one. Oasis will be happy I bet."
*Rosemary gave a sort of shrivel of disgust, thinking of Judissia wearing something like that. Not that she was unattractive, but Rose did not find it respectful to think of her wearing such a thing* Yeah, you do that. Just don't try and show me any more of what Judissia wears in private, okay? *Once Rosemary had removed her lingerie and put in a fresh change of clothes, she made her way up the stairs, but only spoke up for fear of getting hit again* Is it safe to come back up or are the deviants still running about?
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No comment. over a year ago
But you probably should comment though XD over a year ago
"...You know what, I've been contemplating it for a long time, and you really almost had me convinced otherwise. But.. I think I'm gonna accept that you're dumb now..." Eros said as Rose had began to remove the lingerie, now thinking on where she could get a full skintight leather suit like the one that Judissia always wore. "Hm...that'll look sexy..." She said to herself.
*Rosemary was dead silent to Eros' response, letting it sink in, before she spoke* What.... it took you this long to figure that out? Yeah, I'm dumb. Barely even illiterate, even. I kinda thought that was clear from the start. And stop thinking of tight leather. You're thoughts are mine too, you know, and it's making me uncomfortable now. Leather isn't my style *She kept her ear out for a response from Oasis*
Eros scoffed. "Oh shut up, your only style is one style. And that's shorts. I, on the other hand, have been dying to work into some new things finally."

As they made their way up to the top, Oasis answered. "Yeah, pretty sure it is." But the moment Rosemary went all the way up, a soggy waffle smacked into her face. Only it was Oasis who was laughing this time while Han'ah and Ha'nah were being made to clean up the mess that they made.
*Rosemary already shrieked and threw the waffle away* Dammit, Oasis! I just got myself cleaned from this stuff! Why does everyone gotta force me back into my room? Everyone sucks! *With that, she hurried back downstairs to get washed up again*

*Oswald only watched from the opposite side of the ship, eating his breakfast with Levi, shaking his head* I just don't understand them some times... or any time, for that matter
"The entire time." The clone went without blinking, still holding the folded towels neatly, however she stared straight forward. "I exist to serve you and my mistress." It finally blinked, turning its head creepily towards him. "How may I assist you?"