windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
The hybrid began to doubt herself, not sure now what would happen if she didn’t stab the being of malice as she was told to. “From here?” Zealia blinked, wincing some at the pain from her head. “Where are you? WHO are you? Are you that new Therian everyone was going crazy about?”
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary couldn't help but shrug (What she could do to shrug given her lack of a body) As she responded* Well, I guess so. I didn't exactly get a lot of chances to have a family. And as for children.... Do I really seem the type to be mother material?
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I..am? I am." The voice seemed almost confused by the statement. "Rest assured, you are almost here." The voice said, despite them not going anywhere but up and down along the moving currents of the strange body of water.

~

"I mean...no, not really. Neither of us do." Eros answered honestly. "But the fact that we can change that much, and somehow have a family with Oasis is enough to make me believe that can be mother material. I don't know about you but I'd be a kick ass mom." She gave the shrug that Rosemary would have, another thought coming to mind.
"Speaking of which, you're gonna do the talking and stuff when we get there. I can sense her a lot better when I'm in control."
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Why do I have to talk to her? I mean, you know how I was when I talked to her last time. Almost completely ruined her. Are you sure you want me to do the talking?
“Almost where? Where are we going?” She asked once more, already beginning to panic now.
“To a safe place.” The Therian replied.

~

"Well, now that you know what's going on, hopefully you can have a little more of a open mind," Eros replied. "You sometimes just have a way with people. And hopefully we can stop sucking at bring parents lot sooner. I mean, when you think about it, it's almost like getting a head start."
cosmic_fusions commented…
Will this place be the place I wanted to take others to or is this a different place? over a year ago
i'm guessing its not.... can i just get a confirmation? over a year ago
I guess that's one way of looking at it *Rosemary said, still unsure herself about the whole thing* But I wish this all happened a little slower, without the involvement of that Macross bitch. I thought we were finally done with her
“A safe place? You mean that place? You know about it?”

Wiezen Jr. coughed and shook his head to answer his sisters question. No one knew about it.
There was no answer to the question aside from a large tide that rose high above them, and when it came crashing down they were thrown towards the light and gently out through the awaiting exit where they landed in an environment that wore a bold wild atmosphere, the colors around them radiant and almost blinding until their eyes were able to adjust to the majestic jungle that surrounded them.

~

"Ugh, tell me about it. It was bad enough that she was even mentioned, but now she's all the way our problem. I wish she would just fuck off if not die already!" Eros agreed.
*Rosemary gave a chuckle, as if a thought came to her mind, before she answered coldly* Oh, she's gonna die, alright. She's just one demon whore. She can't be too hard to kill. But.. I'm getting way too ahead of myself. Let's just find Han'ah. You look, and I'll think of something to say that won't piss her off
Zealia slowly raised from her knees on the grass, blinking at the new environment that surrounded them. She looked at her brother who remained laying down on the floor, breathing in deeply to regain some strength and energy. "What.... the hell... was that..." He muttered.
Pop! The sound of something that could be compared to a bubble bursting sounded of in the halfbred children's head, and within the literal span of a blink, a small woman stood before them, long pink-white glowing hair hanging down to just above her knees with the long strands somewhat resembling the tendrils of a jelly fish. She blinked her eyes at them in curiosity, tipping her head to the side. She was dressed in figs and sown together vines and seaweed that the nature had provided her, her bare feet comfortable in the grass beneath them. “Hello.” She greeted them.

~

“Yeah, got it.” Eros casually used the wall of one of the buildings as a platform, giving a quick two steps up before jumping onto the rooftop of a shorter one. She put her hands into the pockets of the pants that Oasis had been wearing, sense they obviously were going to have to get a new pair of shorts. The thought made her chuckle, an idea coming along with it that she stored away for later.
She looked around from above while crossing to other buildings every now and again. And luckily, she found that it wouldn't exactly take long for them to find her.
*Rosemary waited patiently, allowing Eros to search for Han'ah in silence, as she contemplated how she was going to get a new pair of shorts to wear. But her thoughts always returned to what she would say to Han'ah when she found her*
Despite Zealia’s state of confusion, she still gave a somewhat bow and a nod of her head politely to greet her. “Greetings. I am Zealia and this is my brother Wiezen Jr.” She introduced herself. “And who may you be? You look much like some sort of nymph.”
Eros came across Han'ah a good ways towards the center of the porting town, finding her pacing back and forth impatiently, pausing every now and then to check the pocket watch that she had with her. "Whelp, there she is. You ready?

Below, Han'ah had come to a stop, her head tipping upwards as she glanced in there direction. She could feel Eros's presence and the energy from their brand near by. “Man, you two are sure up awfully early. Usually the late morning is you guy's hour.” She said out loud, letting them know that she was aware that they were there.

~

"But a nymph I am not," The woman answered, giving a small bow of her own as she introduced herself. "I am Greisha of the angelic origins of the Therian, pleased to meet you both. I sense great trouble within you, a fading light, that of a Therian. Yet you are not and there is more." She furrowed her slim brows. "Come, allow the atmosphere to heal you while we depart to Athlantis.” She said, floating from the ground a little and gliding above grass while motioning for them to follow.
*Rosemary was shocked as she heard Han'ah call them out, giving a sigh* Jeez, she sure knows her stuff. Alright, Eros, let me talk to her *Despite that, she was still uncomfortable with what she had to say, but was prepared anyway*
"Alright, you're up." Eros eased herself out of control of their body and into her usual place in their mind. "Ya know on a side note, I it feels pretty nice out tonight huh?"

Han'ah crossed her arms and waited for them to come down from where they were.
*Once Rosemary got control of her body back, she was quick to jump down and approach Han'ah, almost tripping as she was not used to longer pants while moving around. Once she got her balance back, she waved to Han'ah in an awkward manner* Hey, kiddo
“... I forgot that you and Eros could track me." Go figure. Han'ah rolled her eyes." Speaking of which, what gives?." She asked, shoving her hands into her pockets. She didn't really meet eyes with her when she spoke either, trying to avoid the awkwardness herself.
*Rosemary gave an awkward sigh, trying to make some sort of conversation before she spoke up finally* Hey, listen, Han'ah... I'm sorry for getting upset before and such. I... wasn't prepared for what had happened. But... What I do know is that me and Oasis are still here, and we don't plan on going anywhere. And we'll help you out as best as we can... okay?
“H-Huh?” Both Zealia And Wiezen Jr. looked each other in doubt because of the question. They hesitantly followed the Therian.
The Therian who had called herself Greisha led them across the plains of grass and trees, speaking to the two that were behind her. “Her eyes glowed briefly, and the trees parted from their path to create a new one that led them further into the lands. Large bird like creatures flew overhead, and three familiar small birds flew after them in the air until they retreated to follow a flock of others.
But the further they traveled into the strange vibrant environment, the more the creatures there began to change. Not only so, but the healing that their bodies were doing increased as well.

~

"And Eros!” Eros included herself in when Rosemary had been speaking.

"Yeah...” Han'ah gave a brief reply as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Thanks, but don't worry about it too much. I let it get to me again and I should've known better." She turned away from her and looked back at the store that they stood in front of.
“Excuse me, Ms. Greisha, what is this place?” She said, rubbing her head that was still aching some from where she’d been hit. “I don’t think leaving them alone was good because my friend there is gonna get really hurt!”
*Rosemary shook her head as she responded* Given the shit you've gone through, it's only understandable. I don't know a whole lot about being a mother, but I know that I ain't gonna let anything happen to you or Oasis. So, don't you worry
Greisha's brows scrunched together in thought, thinking over an answer. "This place.." She began, looking around them and being reassured by what she saw. "This is our home. My birthplace. It has yet to become one with the lands that had existed before, but surely it will not take a century. But your friend, a fellow Therian. She is the first sign of elder life that I experienced near the Pandora before my birth. I am not sure what I am to do about her not joining you on your ways here. But she tasked me with ensuring your safety, and so I must.”

~

"But I'm here to make sure that nothing happens to you either." Han'ah turned to face her, her bangs now visible since she was no longer wearing the Owensport cap that she had been before. "It's not that easy to just...not worry. There's too much on the line for Levi and me." Too much as in, the weight of their entire future. To them, their only option was to succeed. To them, there was going to be no other option, because even thinking about what them failing could do was...terrifying.
“I know, but she requires assistance too, Ms. Greisha and my moms gonna be really sad if anything happens to her and fall into a deeper stage of her illness. Please, at least give us some updates on what is happening.”
“Up...dates?” Greisha came to a small halt. “I-I do not know much of anything about this..dating, but I am sure that the process does not require you both. A-and according to what I have learned from the Pandora pertaining the human standards, now would be deemed much too soon!" She said, not realizing what the halfbreed had been asking of her due to not yet being that she still had much to learn about the human language that they spoke. They reached the beginning of a cliff where a gate made purily of light greeted the, towering towards the sky to no end.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Well... can't say I understand what you're going through *She stepped closer, placing her hands on Han'ah's shoulder as she spoke* But we will win. We got a head start on this whole thing. I bet that bitch doesn't even know you're here yet. She can't be that powerful, can she?
"But.... But what's going to happen with my dad? Or... I mean, you know, what he is now at least or what's consumed him." Zealia asked eagerly. "Y'iel told us you came out of nowhere by the Pandora." She looked around them again. "Sorry, but where exactly are we going? We have yet to be here."
"Out of no where?" Greisha turned to them as she floated backwards, her arms resting behind her back. "No no, I believe you are mistaken. The Pandora birthed me from The Place of Grace and into this world, just as she. As for your father, I know not.” She then looked upwards, and pointed up to the never ending gate that was one with the sky. "Through here and down is our destination."
She turned her body back around to face the gate. "As I said before, we are going to Atlantis." Her eyes looked to the gate and she spoke in the Therian language, which brought a soft ringing to the two hafling's ears without the slightest sound of words.

The gate of energy sparkled into a mystic light that began to part slowly.

~

"...I mean..from what I've heard, we can never be too sure. But I hope that that's the case. We don't need to run into her anytime soon yet. We're not ready. No where near ready." Han'ah said, letting out a sigh.
“But...” She turned back to look where they had come from, images of Y’iel and her father flashing through her mind. Her ears lowered, saddened that she was force to leave them. “....Will we be able to return to our boutique?”
"Bou...tique?" Greisha repeated, her mind connectinig to Zealia's as she quickly searched for the word's meaning to become familiar with it. She blinked a few times afterwards before giving them a smile and nodding. "I believe so. Is it a safe place?”
"Well... yes and no. BUT, we do know of a very safe place that leads from our boutique. Also, I had some instant ramen there I was hoping on eating after such a long day..." She patted her belly, her ears lowering at the annoyed glare she received from her hurting brother.
*Rosemary gave a scoff but was playful about it as she patted Han'ah''s head* Oh, trust me, Han'ah. That bitch is gonna regret not killing me when she had the chance
"...." Han'ah gulped at Rosemary's statement. In a sense, it was Macross's fault that she had died in their future in the first place. “So...grandpa and grandma have already headed off huh?” She asked, changing the subject now.

~

"You are hurting still?” Greisha turned to Wiezen Jr., still sensing his physical pain. She outstretched her hand towards him and from her palm came a buzz if electrical light that caused him to stiffen for a moment. But as the stiff feeling eased, it began to be replace by a shifting energy that began to restore a portion from an of his light.
*Rosemary turned her head as she noticed her changing the subject, but chose to go along* You mean Enricho and Ossiana? Yeah, I need to yell at them for just running off. And I wanted to get to talk with them more. And I needed to tell them about Oasis' proposal
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Back from watching Us. Boy that was... not as good as Get Out. Not even close. Good imagery, good acting, amazing composing, but composição literária all over the fucking place. Just watch Get Out instead over a year ago
"Grandma from further on in time said that she didn't really find out about you guys being together until after most of this was almost over. She used to tell stories about how prideful mom got when you guys went out in public. Or..in general I guess. She was always going in about how you and mom should have had a son too. I mean...Uncle Enrik is one of the only other boys in hour family, but he's like, eight years younger than me."
*Rosemary gave a chuckle at the thought* Sounds to me like Enricho never got much luck with having a son, or even a grandson. Oh well, I'm sure he's fine with having a bunch of women stronger than him *She couldn't help but snicker at the thought*
"... Uh...mom," Han'ah raised an eyebrow when she realized that her mother had misunderstood what she had said. "Enrik is mom's baby brother. He's the youngest out of the bunch.." She looked at her stopwatch again, now feeling even more impatient since it was still a good three or four more hours until the store was going to open. She regretted leaving early, but the time she had gotten to have to herself was worth it.
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah in total shock* Jeez, another one. I mean, at least I know that Enricho is definitely keeping Ossiana satisfied.... *She immediately stopped when she remembered that this was Han'ah's grandparents she was talking about* Er, sorry. Uh.... congratulations to their new son. I just hope he takes Ossiana's brain and Enricho's good looks or whatever he might say
“I am... alright...” He lied, though stiffened at what came next. He exhaled quietly, rubbing his aching beating heart before he concerned himself with what we they previously spoke about.
When she saw that the healing was taking affect, or rather the restoration of some of Jr's light, Greisha turned and floated through the gate, and once she got far enough, she dropped instantly out of view. However, she was still floating, only now it was down towards a vast sea of clouds with a tint that made them look like the world's fluffiest cotton candy due to its hue.

~

"Eww—mom!," Han'ah's face twisted a bit in disgust when Rosemary caused a brief mental image at her comment about Enricho and Ossiana, shaking her head to have it forced out. She could hear Ha'nah giving a internal gag as well. But at what came after that, she gave a small mod.
"Enrik looks a lot like grandpa. Sometimes I just call him Grandpa the Second, because he acts like a older person despite him only being sixteen. The kid's a little grumpy for his age too."
*Rosemary gave a nod immediately as she responded* Oh yeah, he's definitely like his father. Enricho was a grumpy guy too when I first met him. Always pulling his gun to intimidate people, always telling others that he doesn't need help. Can you believe Ossiana had to kick his ass just to convince him to let her join him on his journey? *She paused for a moment before correcting herself* Well... She kinda did. Does this Enrik have any scorpion parts like Oasis and Ossiana and Oriocho, or is he a little more human looking?
Zealia and Jr. stayed on the edge of the cliff and watched as the woman descended toward the clouds of cotton candy below them. They looked at one another, hesitant to follow her because they weren't sure if they could float with as much ease.
As Greisha went lower and lower down towards the clouds, the halfbreeds would here the large gate close behind them with a grand force, the cliff that they had found themselves to be on shifting backwards towards the other side of the now closed gateway, soon giving them no choice but to either fall or take flight.

~

"Well," Han'ah thought to herself briefly before continuing with her answer. “Enrik is sort of like me in the sense that the further along down the line of generations we came, the less we inherited physically from grandma. He and I can access this suit of armor that belonged to one of grandpa Richo's ancestors. Who would've thought that we had some sort of royalty in us? Anyways, he doesn't have too many traits, like me, except for the looks. And he has this really thick skin that—”
She came to a stop, realizing that she was speaking to Rosemary like she would have usually done in her time. It felt so natural, being that she had a pretty close bond with her parents in general. She looked at the woman who would come to be her mother, a small smile coming to her lips. But she didn't say anything, just observed her, comparing her to the woman that she knew best. And she came to realize that her mother was..still her mother. Both of them. "I...love you, mom.” She said with a small sniffle.
*Rosemary turned her head when she noticed that Han'ah had stopped talking. She crossed her arms a bit and responded* Hey, are you okay? *But once she told her that she loved he, she couldn't help but blush violently, unable to respond to a statement like that. She just looked at the ground and responded weakly* Oh.... uh......... okay, uh............ Well, good to know
xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
What so funny? over a year ago
The two siblings resorted to using their wings when they were forced to fall off the cliff. They were still wary about what was going on and about the woman helping them.
Eros gave Rosemary a internal nudge at her response, though she understood the feeling. But she was surprised to hear the chuckle that came from Han'ah, because it sounded a lot like Oasis to her.

"Yeah, I guess." Han'ah looked away from her and back to the store, finally coming to another decision. "Well, on to plan B then. We'll be riiight back." She walked around the corner for a moment and returned a minute later, brushing her bangs aside as she went and pressed her ear to the door of the store, listening.

~

Greisha disappeared into the clouds, even the air feeling fluffy as they passed through them. As they came out the other side, below them rested a sea that matched the hue of the sky. The atmosphere became much heavier, a sharp increase and gravity dragging them from the sky.
However, the Therian didn't seem to be affected by the shift of the air, for she floated gracefully down towards the large sea without falt, putting hand over her mouth to suppress her giggling when the two halfbreeds were pulled into a large splash into the glowing water.
*Rosemary scratched the back of her head, already regretting her response before she looked up to see Han'ah pressing her ear against the door.* Uh, what are you listening for?
“I'm pickin' up something weird Ro,” Eros said cautiously. She could sense Han'ah's brand, but in a vast amount. Not only that, but it was like she could feel it moving.

"Making sure she doesn't take more th—PUT IT BACK I SAID ONE!” She said suddenly, cutting herself off. Then turned to glance at Rosemary. “Um...I'm listening for...Ha'nah.” She said slowly, distracted by listening through the door until she heard a click.
She stepped away from the door now, her brows furrowed as she watched a version of herself with shorter hair open the door wider and step out. “Gee, took you long enough. Did you get it?”

“Well of course I did dum-dum, it wouldn't have been a point in leaving empty handed.” The short haired Han'ah gave a shrug, the bag that she had swaying gently in her hand. With more than she had gone in to get. Her pupil-lacking eyes were the signature dark yellow of Eros's.

“What the hell is all of that?!” Han'ah exclaimed.

“Would you shut up before you wake up the whole graveyard?!” She hissed. “Besides...I'm hungry..and if you're gettin' something for Levi then I'm gettin some too!” But then she paused, looking to Rosemary. "Oh, hey moms. Nice night out right?"

Han'ah facepalmed.