windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6651-6700 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Eros pleade *Rosemary called, still following* We can't do this without you. I can't do it without you
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Please, Addai, if there is anything you can do to help Y'iel, I would greatly appreciate it. I can pay you with whatever you wish–anything you ask for! All I ask in return is for you to help my.... well, one of my parents. She is desperately in need of aid." Zealia's hands clutched one another.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Zealia I...I am sorry but I do not–" Addai had begun until Nema interrupted him.

"Excuse my intrusion, but you would not want to please your lover at such a dire time as so? I am curious."

"Sh-she is not my lover!" Addai exclaimed, his face quickly starting to heat with embarrassment. "I..do not even know what to do!" He said now, becoming slightly frustrated. "But..if I am able to help then..I will."

"Were you both not sharing a moment of love? I have been here quite some time before I decided to reveal myself to you. Any the how, worry not, for I am sure that your effort will be minimally required." Nema assured. It turned to Zealia. "Have you still the key that was provided?"

~

Eros gave a contemptuous scoff as she stepped up the stairs. "Don't see why not. This shouldn't be different from any other time." She glared over her shoulder. "And I said we were done here."
“I-It wasn’t a moment of love, I-it was just a moment of deep care!” Zealia defended them both from Nema’s words. She turned to Addai, only to find her cheeks red when she saw the crimson hue on him. “Please do!” She begged him after willing to help. At Nema’s question, she nodded. “Yes, yes I do!” She reached in between her breasts only to reveal the hidden key.
"Excellent! Now, let us find, a place best suited for its use." Nema walked through the what was a ghostly manner in Addai's eyes, coming out on the other side and into the empty space of the once full boutique. "How delightful! Such a vast space of emptiness. The doors there, they would be perfect. Simply use the key as you would to any keyhole. That should suffice. Madam Greisha and I will greet you at the gates."

Addai wanted to know how something as simple as a key, though it was unlike one that he had ever seen, was going to help them do anything aside from lock themselves in. But at this point, he knew that there had to be something else to it. He could see the aura around it, a light of some sort as it was held in Zealia's hand.
*Rosemary shook her head and spoke* Eros, it's not like that. You know me better than anyone. I can't just tell Oasis I ate people. But you know and you I can trust and I can't lose you because of my Fuck ups
"Well its a good thing you aren't alone in those fuck ups now ain't it? Don't you have some stupid surprise to be showing your "wife" right now?" Eros said, though it pained her to do so. She walked onto the deck, wishing that there was another door that she could slam behind her while she was making her way around to getting off of the ship all together.
Eros! *She hurried onto the deck as fast as she could, still tailing behind Eros as she continued.* What about your daughter Han'ah. She loves you. She calls you mom. She even has the same technique we do. She's proof that someone cares about you
"First and foremost, it's HA'NAH," Eros said. "That's my daughter." She left it at that as she went to the walking ramp and made her way down towards the dock, rolling the sleeves of her shirt up to her forearms.
*Rosemary shook her head in response* Regardless of what you think, she cares about you and even loves you Eros
Zealia gave Nema a nod, turning to Addai with eagered ears. She grabbed his wrist and quickly hurried to the door since she didn’t want to waste any more time. She found herself inserting the key and it fitting through the whole perfectly, twisting to the side and hearing a small click. Once opening the door, it was no longer the outside of the boutique.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh hey, Jade. Me and COLA were just continuing that hot, steamy sex scene that I, and only I, wanted, even though I could care less and just want my religious doubts XD over a year ago
Yes, I am holding a grudge. XD over a year ago
The moment Zealia opened the door, there was a gust of air that coursed itself passed them gently as they were greeted with the plains of the land that Zealia and Jr. had seen before. Addai walked stared through the door, turning for a moment to look through the windows of the shop to see what he was sure was a normal world, then back through the door. He felt nervous now, immediately thinking back to what happened the last time he had walked into another world. “Are we welcomed by the creatures in there?” He asked.

~

“And regardless of what you think, no. I don't think she does. Agreeing to disagree is your best bet right about now.” Eros stopped at the bottom once she reached the dock and turned around. “This is the part where you stop fucking following me.”
*Rosemary was completely baffled at Eros' mindset at this point* Eros, she does care about you. She wouldn't have tried out that same ability and have gotten used to it if she didn't. She treats her other self like a sister. It's.... what I want from us.
"Of course. You trust me, don't you?" Zealia's eyes interlocked with his at her question, and she reassured him with a smile. Her soft hand placed itself on his and she pulled him in, leading him into the door and eventually into the other world. "It is fine, see? You have nothing to worry about."
"How pathetic is it that you're gonna to try to use a child who isn't even born yet as an excuse?" Eros just shook her head. "I've got nothin' else to say to you. But if you keep followin' me, your gonna get hurt." She turned around and started on her way again. "We ain't sisters, and I'm pretty sure they haven't fucked each other over anywhere near as hard. So keep dreamin'."

~

At her question of trust, Addai hesitated for a moment, but thought about everything she had done for him so far and nodded. Once they entered through the door that lead to the other dimension, he inhaled sharply at the sudden change of atmosphere. The air there felt thick to his unsuspecting lungs, causing him to have to take a moment to adjust his breathing, starting with inhaling deeply through his nostrils and exhaling through his lips.

He looked at Zealia, seeing that she had no trouble with the air there, which somehow just made more sense to him. His body weight felt strangely light, like he would go floating off at any second. "What is this place?" He asked her. "The atmosphere here is rather different, unlike anything I've ever experienced."
Endless bickering Part Two: Electric Boogaloo over a year ago
Of course they haven't *Rosemary said as she continued after her, disregarding her threat* I... You know that you are important to us more than we've let you believe
Eros turned this time and grabbed Rosemary by the collar of her shirt, yanking her towards the edge of the dock that they were on. "Thing is, I was stupid to ever believe in the first place. And I'm tired of repeatin' myself, and you are gettin' on my nerves. Have a nice swim." And with that, she shoved her backwards and off towards the water. "You do your thing, and I'll do mine. But I'm not sticking around to be a fucking number two." She stared down at her for a moment, until she went to leave all together.
*Rosemary made her way to the surface of the water, coughing before shouting* Dammit Eros why won't you let me help you
*Rosemary made her way to the surface of the water, coughing before shouting* Dammit Eros why won't you let me help you
"Because I don't need your "help". Do yourself a solid and drown while you're down there." Eros growled, but continued to walk away from the ship and dock while straightening out her shirt.
*Rosemary eventually climbed her way to the docks, dripping wet as she looked up, speaking now just to get her attention* God, you're so stubborn
Eros was a little further away now, Rosemary's voice only a murmur to her ears now. Many thoughts drifted through her head, most in which worked to mask the pain that her heart felt from the situation. Just the very thought that Oasis couldn't even give her a straightforward answer like she usually would do made left her both hurt and angry, the sourness that she felt from it wrapped in jealousy and a failure to understanding why.
*Rosemary just watched her go seeing no point in continuing after her* Why the fuck are you so goddamn stubborn *Was all she could repeat*
Eros eventually disappeared into the city, muttering to herself the majority of the way. She shoved one of her hands into her pocket, the other moving hair out of the way of her face. She had never felt so agitated with it than now, which made her go about contemplating to cut it off.
*Rosemary eventually made her way back to the bedroom, wet and miserable as she slumped in the broken tub to avoid making a mess*
Oasis sat in silence, only standing up with her hopes being high when Rosemary had entered the room, thinking that it was Eros. However, she was disappointed when she didn't even see Eros at all. She backed into the wall and slid down to the floor, not saying anything until she finally asked, “She hasn't calmed down yet, has she?” Guilt wayed heavy on her, her gaze stuck to the floor.
No *Rosemary said before speaking again* It's not your fault O. I made her think she was worthless and she let it get to everything
Oasis's eyes began to tear up some now, the possibility of screwing things up before they were even officially married haunting her thoughts. “Where is she, on the deck? I-I want to at least try to talk to her about this.”
She's not on deck, O *Rosemary was now stripping out of her wet clothes as she continued* She could be anywhere in town right now assuming she's still in town . But... i you think you can convince her to come back, then... please do, O. You know I don't want this for her either
last edited over a year ago
"Athlatis–this is where they are keeping Y'iel so she can recover." She began walking further in, already knowing what turns to take as she led Addai. "I never knew your soul could potentially fix such tragedy!" She exclaimed, excited slightly more about his claimed abilities.
“R-right!” Oasis got to her feet quickly, but was hesitant to leave. She didn't want to leave Rosemary alone in fear of something else potentially happening. She quickly was torn between two decisions, but knowing that she couldn't have much time if Eros was in town, she rushed out the door.

~

“I..did not either.” Addai said, the entire thing making him feel a bit skeptical, and also a little more on edge as all of this talk about his soul being used was already starting to get to him. His gaze caught sight of the shadows of the large creatures that flew above, and he quickly looked up to ensure that the featureless, marble skinned bird-like creatures that flew above them weren't going to attack. But as he looked up, he also caught a glimpse of the light that had went up into the sky.
And once they were close enough, his attention was quickly taken by the illuminating, towering gate of light that he had been paying attention to before until.

“Ms. Zealia!” Greisha called out to them, waving to the Therian with quite the bit of excitement from in front of the open gate.
Zealia waved back at the Therian, her other arm still interlocked with Addai’s. “Ms. Greisha! Hello!” She greeted her with a formal bow and a smile. “Is all well with you?” Her ears twitched some as she awaited a response.
“Yes, all is wonderful,” Greisha replied cheerfully. “It is wonderful to see you again so soon, friend!” She then looked to Addai, her expression transitioning into curiosity. She had to look up at him due to the vast difference in size. She smiled at him. “Hello. Are you the one that will lend us your assistance in aiding Y'iel?”

Addai scratched the back of his head. “Yes...I suppose I am.” He answered with uncertainty still, not sure of how he could be even remotely sure of it. “I am Addai.”

Greisha's smile grew a bit more. “I am Greisha. It is a pleasure to acquaint myself with you.”
Zealia smiled at Addai’s response, looking at the interaction between the two. She finally laid eyes on Greisha. “Forgive me for not visiting sooner, things have been.... very busy in my world.”
*Rosemary watched as Oasis went out the door, sighing as she went to get a change of clothes, finding nothing left but the uniform she bought from Zealia. Letting out a sigh, she got dressed*

(Okay Jade, you can show off Zealia's work now XD)
cosmic_fusions commented…
No over a year ago
You said you wanted to XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
....its too late over a year ago
“I understand. Nema and I have been very busy with scheduling. I have not been able to catch the Skaglobia just yet to acquire groceries due to...my habit of oversleeping.” She gave a giggle of embarrassment at the honesty of her words. “Shall we continue to Athlantis then?”
You forgot Oasis XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
How? XD She left over a year ago
I dunno, what's she doing in the mean time XD over a year ago
Can't respond much until then, and I'd like to have something before work XD over a year ago
“It is alright.” She dismissed her apology and giggled some at her reasoning. At her last question, she nodded. “Yes, please. I’d like to see Y’iel and her current state.” She began to follow, her hand still connected to Addai’s.
Greisha turned and led them through the gate, the large gate of light closing behind them with a soft ringing sound.

Addai continued to follow along, taking in what he was seeing as if it were all a long dream. That is, until he saw Greisha jump off of the cliff. His eyes widened, his hand pulling away from Zealia's as he ran towards the ledge only to realize a little too late that it was far more than just any normal ledge. He saw nothing but clouds, and he backed away from it after almost falling off of it himself. “I AM NOT going down there!” He exclaimed.

~

Oasis left the ship, her tail retracting itself some so that she could keep it out of sight while she went into town in search of Eros. And it wasn't until she was on her way that she realized Eros could be anywhere. The only good side was that the town didn't really seem that big, and she thought that maybe she could at least ask around and see if she had any luck.
Zealia cringed at Addai's sudden outburst, her ears perking when she no longer felt his hand in hers. She turned around and saw the fear in her eyes, looking back down at the cliff before looking back at him. Although she herself did not feel the same, she understood him, and she gave him a nod when an idea came to mind. Her arms opened and she gestured him towards her, seemingly for a hug. "Come." Her sweet voice said.
*Rosemary looked over the lingerie and herself in the mirror, though was more saddened that this is what she would have to wear when Oasis came back. She was already expecting her to return alone, and the thought alone upset her. She sat on the bed, head in her hand, trying to cope with the situation. She felt empty, almost as if she lost a part of her, without even Eros to speak to*
Addai shook his head, refusing to go back anywhere near the edge of the cliff. “I am sorry but I cannot! I do not see that as a very good idea.” It was already bad enough that he hadn't gotten his breathing situated yet in the newer atmosphere, but now he was being asked to follow someone off a cliff, which within itself didn't seem too wise.

~

Minutes later, Oasis was moving through the town, asking around just as she had planned to do while she looked around. If there was a time that she regretted looking at magic as something that was just a scapegoat for people who couldn't do things for themselves, it was now. Because clones sounded a lot more useful than now. And the longer she searched, the quicker she began to lose hope of finding her. That is, until finally she spotted someone out of the corner of her eye. “Eros? Eros, wait!” She began to push through some of the people, quickly finding her way to the person. “Eros, please I'm so so—...rry...”

She came to a stop when the person who turned around was far from who she expected, and definitely not who she was looking for. “Uh...sorry, I thought you were someone else.” She backed away, turning around and giving a long sigh, defeat settling in.
I...fucked up..
Zealia sighed, her arms dropping to her sides as she resorted to going to him instead. "You told me you trusted me, right?" She stepped behind him and wrapped her arms around him, large and angelic wings sprouting from the handmade holes on the back of her shirt. She held onto him with surprising strength and only levitated her and herself a few feet above air so he could get a taste. "See? I got you."
*Rosemary laid her head on the bed, already feeling like she was losing herself, the thought of not even having Eros there to be a part of her causing a sense of dread to take over, making her worry more than she ever could*
“You said that you were a nymph and a witch not a harpy!” Addai replied as he then realized how strong she had to be in order to stay in the air with his included body weight. He looked down, and then towards the cliff, squirming a little in her grasp as the difference between just a few feet and the clouds he saw far below set in. He gulped, trying to reassure himself while muttering a small prayer to Pele.
last edited over a year ago
I'll just wait for Oasis in your seguinte post XD over a year ago
“You are going to be fine.” She reassured him with a small kiss to his cheek. But before he could say anything in response, she quickly flew higher before plunging herself off and toward the bottom of the cliff, her grip on Addai still strong and firm.
Much like it had been before when Zealia and Wiezen Jr. had followed Greisha to the world that awaited them through the clouds, a weight began to pile onto them. However, Zealia on the other hand, wasn't affected as much due to her being exposed to the world before, as well as what Greisha had gifted her and her brother with before they had left.

Addai, on the other hand, became heavier and heavier, feeling as if something were yanking him down towards the ground and practically pulling at his body. He could barely muster out a yell of fright, the air brushing passed them quickly enough to make it near impossible for him. There was a hard hammering in his chest, and as the plunged through the clouds he felt as if his body was being distorted and reformed in a way that he couldn't comprehend.
It felt as if he were a bowl of water being stirred into a have, something within him going into a shift. And it wasn't until they burst out onto the lower section of the world did the feeling of gravity intensify for him.

~

Oasis found herself making her way back too the ship with nothing after two to three hours of relentless searching, just as she had feared. She didn't know what to do, the situation leaving her in a place where she was far from comfortable. Never had she felt this lost on what she was supposed to do. Usually she would always have some form of what she needed to do. But this time...she just didn't. She felt as if she had failed Rosemary all together, and it hurt. And as she came to standing at the docks, she didn't even know if she wanted to face her empty handedly.
But she knew that there was nothing she could do to change what was inevitable. She wouldn't dare lie to Rosemary, even if she did want to disappoint her as she thought she would.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Also, a heads up. I'm going to be absent for about a week after today XD over a year ago
Damn. Hope you enjoy whatever it is you do over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Much appreciated over a year ago
That being said, we gotta fix this Eros problem before the dia is done XD over a year ago
*Rosemary was now lying on the bed now, her arm over her face, not even bothering to get up now, feeling utterly defeated and worthless after she couldn't get through to Eros. She was mostly worried about what Oasis was thinking, and if she was blaming herself for all this, the last thing that Rosemary wanted*
Oasis mustered up what she could and boarded the ship, immediately evading Han'ah as she made her way below the deck. Not that that was anything difficult, for Han'ah was busy conversating with Levi over something that pertained Owensport. A conversation that she knew she should have a part in, but just couldn't bring herself to want to at the moment.

When she got back to the room, her eyes were set to the floor. “I...couldn't find her..” She said, her voice hurt.
*Rosemary didn't even lift her arm from her eyes as she remained on the bed, and responded* I had a feeling, O. It's not your fault, though. I fucked up real badly this time, and no matter what I say, it won't fix things