windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul crossed her arms now as she spoke once more* It is the desire of the human body, desires that they have, the wants that they wish and crave that interest me. As an artifact I have no desires, but the idea of why humans desire, of why they want things, fascinates me. But it is hard for me to have a grasp in it when I have no need to express it myself
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Layla turned around when he no longer heard her mom behind her. However, she just shrugged and thought perhaps she went to talk to a doctor. The woman sat back on the bed and drank another sip of juice before she sighed softly, resting her head against the pillow.

Immediately when Hummus stopped "resisting" and water finally filled into his lungs, he disappeared within a pink glow from the milky water in the tub. Wiezen Jr. paused, debating if he too should go. He sighed some before he finally joined.

*CUE link

Hummus found himself falling for what seemed HOURS, but in reality, they were just a few minutes. Loud music accompanied his fall, loud enough to penetrate his soul to the point it could drive a human mad. He continued to tumble down a tunnel of what seemed water, however, he could still breathe under it. The scenery around him changed every second. One second he saw scenery of the beach, immediately flickering to a rich city across the world, then glitching to outer space. It went back and forth, from the desert to the merciless winter in the south. It continued to do so as he drowned in the tunnel, until he suddenly was engulfed into a series of link that surrounded him. At this point, any regular human would have a seizure at the amount of changes and heavy lights that beamed around him. And as it seemed he would continue to fall, he suddenly fell flat on his face when finally the tunnel reached the end. He was no longer surrounded by the allusions; instead, he saw a few fish swimming around him and underwater plants dancing. This time, the water he was surrounded in didn't allow him to breathe like the tunnel he was on, indicating that he was in the real world now. Looking up, he could see the surface and access to oxygen. And when he swam to the surface to breathe, it was as if his soul finally returned to him after what it had gone through in the tunnel. Not only that, but the air he was surrounded by was by far the most pure air in existence. It was clean and crisp, and the water around him was beyond clear with an abnormal glow of peace and an odd taste of salt, as if they were... tears.

Looking around, it could be seen that he was in a cave and the exit was just a few meters away. The moss surrounding the grotto built steps that led to the outside world he had yet to explore.
last edited over a year ago
 Layla turned around when he no longer heard her mom behind her. However, she just shrugged and though
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Throughout the majority of the process, Hummus had kept his eyes closed in deep thought, a majority of them partially being about what spices he would use within the dinner that he would eat later on in the day. Or if anything, what he would have for dinner all together. Yet, he didn't plan ahead for any of it, only throwing himself hints and ideas at something that he could possibly have. A fondue of sorts was something that he considered greatly, for he hadn't had anything with cheese within it as of lately at all.

It wasn't until he landed on his face did his eyes open, a small expression of dismay coming across his face. But he didn't move immediately when he was within the water, and took in the feeling of not being able to breath. And if it were up to him solely, if the others weren't at stake as well in some way, he would have remained there and joyfully let it sink in. But at the thought of why he was there, the back of his cloak sprouted some form of wings that were constructed of the fabric brought him into a float up and onto the land that surrounded him. He brushed off the shoulders of his cloak calmly, a rustle coming from its inner pocket. He opened his cloak just slightly and looked inside, putting his fingers to his lips. "Shhh, now now, all is well my friend."

He took a moment to look around and admire the place for the time being, straightening out his cloak as it oddly shivered and shook the moisture out of itself in little to know time at all. The wings that had come from its back folded back into wherever they had come from, and as he saw the exit, he began to explore out of curiosity.

~

"Your grasp fails because of what you search for. The only aspect you perceive is what humans "want" instead of what they need. Therefore you will never understand the latter with that form of focus." Sigmano replied. "An artifact that wishes to know what it is like to be human." He scoffed. He was silent for a long moment.
"Very well." He said suddenly, stepping from the shower. He approached Nithloraul and grabbed her by the forehead forcefully, pinning her against the wall, deep purple-black veins bulging within his arms as she was lifted from the floor.

Nithloraul would here a loud crackling within her head, and her vision would flicker numerous times like quick blinks, and with each flicker her vision morphed into harsh reds and deep shades of purple. An intense euphoric blend of sorrow and lust and flashes of anger and joy, and even hunger shot through her body, and as Sigmano's grip increased, all of it began to tie together, a delightful hum beginning to fill her chest. And when he released her, there was only one sound that she would know for sure that she had only heard in the chests of many, now in her own, rapid at first until it started to slow.

Ba-thump.
Ka-thump.
Ka-thump.

Sigmano released her slowly, setting her to her feet. "Seventy-two hours." That was all he said, turning away from her and returning to the shower, still waiting for all of the blood to be cleared from his body.
*The Nithloraul moved back from the wall, clutching at her head and her chest, already feeling many things, not sure how to understand any of them* W-wait, what is all of this. Why do I feel all these things. Why do I feel? What happened?

*As Flynn rested on the deck of the ship, the voice of Kristoff called to him, already pestering him early* Are you feeling relieved after our fight with the Servant, Flynn?
"You were curious of the wants and needs of humans, were you not? To understand?" Sigmano spoke, finally able to start using the soap now that the majority of the blood had rinsed off of him. "For seventy-two hours the nature of a human has been given to you. Emotions knotted into a heart. The right to feel. In other words, I granted you partial humanity."
As Hummus approached the exit, he found himself at the edge of a cliff. Before he could figure out how to get down, something pushed him from behind where it watched him fall into the body of water below the cave on the cliff. The water was just as warm and clear, and when he rose to the surface to see who had done it, there was no one to be found. However, when he saw the cave he fell out of, he realized he had fallen out of the nostril of a rock sculpture of a beautiful woman whose hair acted as water falling from cascades. Before he could even react, he heard the sound of giggles from a distance.

From the creek of the water Hummus had fallen into, there was a group of children no older than six playing ball. The majority of them were girls, others boys, and some undistinguishable. They were all of different colors, sizes, and some different species.
 As Hummus approached the exit, he found himself at the edge of a cliff. Before he could figure out ho
*The Nithloraul placed her hands onto her chest to feel her beating heart, unable to understand all of this at once before she spoke* W-What do I do with this? I feel so many things. I feel.... this strange pit-like feeling in my stomach

*Kristoff shook his head at Flynn's response, or lack of one, before he continued* I came to tell you that you are going to help us with the last 3 Servants, Flynn. You are going to help, weather you want to or not. This is not for debate. For you see, The Ancient Ones have come to the decision to use force if they have to *With that said, Kristoff placed a small ring in his hand, the same ring that Franziska wore* Kill the last of the Servants, God, and the priest Cian, and you can see your wife again. Until then, there will be no visits, no conversations, no wasting the Ancient Ones' time, until every trace of God is wiped from the world
Hummus let out a sigh as he found himself yet again in another body of water. Discolored warlock-like magic surrounded him, keeping him dry this time before the body of water was parted, and he walked up platforms of transparent shimmering grey energy that led him above the water before it came back together as a whole. His eyes searched around, however, those were not what he searched with. His eyes went to the children that were playing, but he thought nothing of it.

He dug down into his inner cloak pocket and pulled out his small book, and it opened, flipping to a blank page and words began jot themselves down by burning into the pages.

~

"That is called hunger. And you do with it what any other humans do. Live." Sigmano soon stepped out of the shower, grabbing for a towel when he realized something. He didn't have any clothes whatsoever. But it didn't bother him, for he would just use whatever he found in the room to make himself some when he needed to. He walked to the mirror, drying off his face before looking at himself for only a second or so, and then passing by Nithloraul as he left the bathroom.
*The Nithloraul could still feel the growing emptiness in her stomach, and only responded with heading out of the room as quickly as she could to go and eat, hoping to finally enjoy the taste of food finally*
As he scribbled, the ball the children were playing with tipped off a boy's hands and smacked Hummus with surprising force. It landed on the water where he was at, gently floating not too far before it got caught behind the man's legs.

The little boy with black hair in a ponytail waddled his way toward Hummus, his grey tail swaying as he did so. He wore brown harem pants and no shirt, revealing his chubby stomach and chest that had small scales imprinted on him along with some fur. Long ears poked from his voluminous hair, along with very small protruding horns. The boy looked up at Hummus with his lavender eyes, pouting some as he feared entering the water.

"M-M-Mr.!" His squeaky voice called, pointing at the ball.

"We've been through this." Flynn glared at Kristoff. "If you so happen to harm her I will not do as you say. If you return her where she belongs back home, then I might. I'm the one with the power here, not you. Let's not get that confused."
*Kristoff shook his head* No Flynn. You don't. You're stronger than me, but this was never my decision. It is the Ancient Ones' decision. And they have no qualms of harming her if you refuse to take care of the Servants. After your last mission, they weren't satisfied. And they do not want any more hesitation. I would suggest you collect your daughter and get her back to the ship soon and wait for us to find the next Servant

*Enricho continued forward, the sun having finally raised high enough to be almost noon as he continued forward, following the southern path the entire time, having not run into much travelers unlike before, but still continued forward in the hope of another clue*
Hummus took a deep breath after the ball had hit him, veins growing across his hands and his hand extending into sharp points at his fingertips. He looked at the child and pulled his arm back as far as it could go, but stopped himself and, reminding himself that they were just kids.
His image swapped with the air in front of the child, his hand lifting him up by the head to observe him closer. It only a few seconds of a long hard stare, and then he lifted he child's arms in front of him to accept the ball.
“Run along now,” He said with a smile, his hand returning to normal.

~

“You know old man, you're kinda a prick.” Oasis said, leaning against the rail a little ways away. “I think the guy still wants to retain at least some what of his humanity. If you really want to kill these “Servants” or whatever, there's this little strategy that involves fucking off and letting the guy you're relying on chill so he can at least have the time of the day to deal with the damn things. After all, I don't see any Ancient Hoaxes come to do anything.” She raised her eyebrow. “And you threatening him with his wife too? What kind of crooked shit do have goin' priest?”
cosmic_fusions commented…
he's just a smol child! xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
xD He didn't even do anything! over a year ago
*Kristoff turned to Oasis, and for the first time since Flynn knew him, he spoke to Oasis in a threatening tone one of anger* I think only of the best for the world. We can't fret over minor details. This was the decision of the gods. I only inform and enforce. You are of no importance to the greater goals, so crawl back into whatever hole you came from Scorpio.
The child's ears immediately lowered in fear, his lavender eyes narrowing some. When he was lifted, he trembled and whimpered quietly. His heart felt like it was going to rip from his chest, and when he was released, he was finally able to breathe. He held the ball tightly now when it was given back to him, sniffling some. His chubby cheeks had turned a shade of red after the constant rush of anxiety that ran through him looking at the man that held him. "....t-tank woo!" He mumbled some, taking a few steps back, fearing to turn his back on him.

Meanwhile, behind Hummus, emerged the soaking wet Wiezen Jr. His hair was a mess and he was stiff, as if he had gone through a tunnel completely different than his father did. He squeezed the water out of his clothes. "That was... something..." He blinked. He looked around, being that it had been a while since he visited.

"I'm the one defeating the monsters here, and I'm the one who can choose not to do so. So you better release her before I pull your intestines through your fucking throat." Flynn's eye narrowed at him, already walking towards him to do what he just said.
Refuse and they will kill her *Kristoff said with no hesitation or fear and continued * it's out of my hands Flynn. I never intended to drag her into it, but the gods are tired of waiting
"Oh trust me, I'm doing much more than your flimsy ass will ever do. You can go crawl back to go suck your gods' dick, or better yet suck mine." Oasis rolled her eyes. "Again, you're not the one fighting the fight here old man, so I'd suggest you take your old ass back to the senior homes before ya end up in a grave."

~

Hummus waved to the kid in a friendly manner before turning to Wiezen Jr. "I agree. It could've been a much better transference here. Though, I expected a bit more I suppose. A nice scenery at best." He pulled out a pair of spectacles to slide onto his face.
oh come on xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
what? XD over a year ago
MORE? over a year ago
"Expected MORE?!" Wiezen's apathetic expression shifted, however he regained his calm when he realized perhaps they had gone through different tunnels. He released a small sigh, looking at his surroundings as he debated in which direction to go. However, when his eyes came to view that group of children not so far away, his brows furrowed some. Perhaps they could lead them to the others

"Follow the kid. He's child of the female Earl here." Was all that Jr. said, frowning now as he walked out of the water and onto the ground with his bare feet. He made eye contact with the child that held the ball, his brows raising. The rest of the children finally the two foreigners that had entered their universe, them all gasping.

"S-See! I told you we should've listened to Nana! W-We're not supposed to be here!" One of the little girls with different colored shrieked.

"Run before they snitch on us! This is your fault, Tanis!" Another boy pointed at the lavender-eyed child that held the ball.

"M-My f-fault?! I j-jus wanted play ball!" The raven haired boy, now known as Tanis, retorted with a scrunch of his nose.

"--WATCH OUT!!!!" The short girl screamed, pointing at Wiezen Jr. who attempted to grab Tanis by the tail. However, the child was quick to bounce on his tail like a kangaroo and kicked Wiezen's chin with his abnormally large feet, sending him flying back.

Tanis panted, turning around only to see that all his friends had turned into flowers or trees and made an escape. His brows wiggled. "Oohhh, come on gaiss!!!! Yu know I can't du dat!" He started breathing faster, taking a few more steps back.

Before Kristoff could say another word, he was sent flying upward, and despite him trying to take Franziska with him in the air, Flynn's right arm elongated and grabbed her where she was now at his side. "Stop testing me." He growled.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Frans already gone. Fucking read XD over a year ago
You actually think he'd bring her XD over a year ago
where the FUCK did you post that xD over a year ago
It's clear he didn't bring her. XD over a year ago
*Kristoff paid Flynn no mind, his full attention on Oasis now as he spoke* I won't take insults from a child. Especially one that sides with the enemy. The evil priest Cian. Focus on your kids games. Get involved and the gods will kill you without question
Hummus chuckled after Jr. had been kicked, his eyes going back to the child. “There's no need to be afraid, for we come peaceful here.” He said. “I will assume that this place is the home of all of you.” There came another rustle from his inner cloak pocket again, and he gave it a gentle pat. “Calm yourself, ” He said gently.
His gaze returned to the child. “This Earl, you no of her, yes?”

~

“Then do it.” Oasis said, her arms wide open. “I hate to spoil your bullshit quest to make other people's lives shitty, but the Ancient Ones won't do shit. You say siding with the enemy, but trust me, Cian's going to get his fair share too. And FYI, I side with myself. But you on the other hand, that thin line between you and him is pretty much gone. A child, you said, right? And that came from and old man with garbage genetics who's family is dead. You've been at this how long now? A century or two and some baby step days, and you STILL haven't accomplished shit without having Flynn over here help? You do not want to go there with me. Your “immortality” is one thing that won't save you and neither will your pansy ass gods. After all, they're already on someone's lunch list, and you're gonna have a lot more on your hands if they get on mine. So come on you fake ass Cian clone. Call your gods. Tell'em to give me their best fucking shot and let's see where it gets them. I'll wait.”

She stood there and crossed her arms. “Come on, I ain't got all day. Gimme watcha got.” Her entire demeanor was one that was obviously not in the least bothered by the man's threats. And in fact, she welcomed it with hesitation. “I'll show ya that around here, you're their only puppet, and you're not stringing along anyone else.”
I can't tell if friendship with Cian has ended or if it is still going XD over a year ago
At least Cian doesn't resort to kidnapping. The opposite if we look at Tiger XD over a year ago
*Kristoff didn't even change his expression, remaining calm as he crossed his arms, looking at her as he shook his head* Your parents were more understanding of the grey morality of this world. It's not so black and white as you children see it as. They would understand more than you. Cian is a manipulator. I do what I can to help everyone, even if I must resort to less favorable tactics. Tactics I wouldn't use if not demanded by the gods. You will come to understand in time that sacrifices must be made, that risks must be taken. You are still just a child. You will have to give up things in order to save others. And losing your limbs... Is nothing compared to what I've had to sacrifice for others sake. Hate me if you must, I do what I can to help others. Flynn is a sloth. He let's anger take over his heart, and refuse to play by the rules, like a child throwing a tantrum. If this is what will motivate him to stop slacking off and save others, so be it.

*In the next town on Ossiana's' travels, The two spies of Oswald, Cian and Tiger, were waiting by, as if for her to arrive to give her aid. The two spoke, Tiger finally having come to his senses after his "escape"* Why is it I gotta stick to the bug lady?
*Cian didn't even look up from his book as he answered* You both share a common enemy. You have your sights set on Bonnus, if for different reasons. You have a way of searching for her. And you are no longer going to hunt her husband for sport. They are Oasis' parents and I will not see them harmed
*A grin appeared on Tiger's face as he asked* Aww, are you suddenly in love, priest?
*Cian inhaled softly before closing his book and responded* I have no time for such minor things like romance. Oasis is a friend. A friend that I have seen grow and become a strong soldier for a long time. She's like a sister to me. And I refuse to let her fall into any harm. And I refuse to drag her into the battle of the gods. Even my enemies don't deserve such a fate
*Tiger gave a chuckle and spoke* How noble, for a blood magic priest who's possibly responsible for the deaths of hundreds
*Cian didn't even retort or argue. Though Tiger's words were brutal, they were true. And that knowledge was a fact that Cian was forced to be reminded of, until he could achieve his goal*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Jokes on them, Ossiana's not in any towns XD over a year ago
Come on, let Tiger have a redemption arc. Let him become the godfather of Enrik XD over a year ago
Man, Tiger will get his moment soon XD over a year ago
“See the gray morality? My parents?! Hah! You've gotta be kidding me! They haven't seen how much of a—” Before Oasis could get started, she was interrupted.

“You are flattering yourself, preacher man.” Sigmano's dull voice spoke as he walked onto the deck, the bed sheets from the room now torn and favored into a pair of paints and some sort of poncho. “And you, one who threatens and tamper in the lives of humans yourself are becoming involved in my affairs. Treading on eggshells you will break yourself. Treading on thin ice with me, you will sink. In your best interest, I'd suggest you back down before my hand is forced to become involved. You are no better than Cian when it comes to manipulation. You try to turn a blind eye to your own deeds and justify them with being a puppet to bottom feeders. You are a coward, just as the things you worship. But perhaps I should pity your grovel to them and take my business to them personally. For they cannot hide from me. Return the wife, or I shall do so myself.”

“Oh, so you finally decided to put on some damn clothes...” Oasis muttered.
*Kristoff shook his head* I cannot return his wife now. She is in the hands of the Ancient Ones now. Threaten me, beat me, kill me if you must, but as long as the Servants remain on this world, there is no way to get her back. This is what must be done to get Flynn moving. I don't care what any of you say. We are doing what is right.
Wiezen Jr. almost had to crack his jaw back to place after the powerful kick from the child. He glared at him. “You you little runt—“ However, he stopped himself once he heard laughter from his father, a frown of embarrassment coming to him.

The child’s heart raced now listening to what Hummus had to say, eyeing the rustle of his cloak. He gulped before nodding hesitantly. “y-y-yah! And they gunna kick your butt!” He said with a little bit of courage before breathing fast again, regretting his threat almost immediately. He made a run for it. “MAMAAAAAA!!!! PAPAAAAAAA! NANAAAAA!” He shrieked, bouncing quickly on his feet.
“You are doing whatever you can to get reach your own conclusion. Not what is right. Trifling with souls and lives is right to you? But I do not need to threaten you. If I were to kill you now, then you would not return by any means. And yet, that would be a blessing. However, I will say this. I will find the ones you serve who tread on the word “gods” so lightly, and I will give them only one opportunity to redeem them of everything they have done. And if they choose not so, then they will be stripped. And then I will come to you, Cian, I will give you your just punishment. You will not rest another day of existence, your sins the burdens upon your shoulders. You will see your family as they were, and they will be the hand that brings your torment. As of now, you are merely another Servant to be dealt what you deserve. You and the Ancient Ones both.”
He walked passed the “priest”, leaving him to his sugar-coated corruption and going to find Nithloraul.
“Nithloraul, come. You will be assisting me in a greater task from here on out.”

~

Hummus frowned slightly, his eyes following the child as he thought of conflict occurring, for that was not what they had come to do. And he didn't need to have his hand forced. “Come my son, I believe that is our cue,” He said while making his way after the child in a calm walk.
There was anogher rustle from his cloak, but this time it was far more violent than before until he retrieved some sort of strong ordored wrapped meat from his opposite coat pocket. The smell it had was enough to make someone gag, and anyone that was human to pass out all together. He dropped it into his inner pocket, giving the cloak a soft pat. “Now now, settle yourself.” He said quietly in a soothing voice. “There will be none of that here.”
*The Nithloraul was resting on the post of the ship, already consuming the ale she had "borrowed" from Oswald's personal stash as she responded* Oh, sure, Sig. Whatever you need
*Kristoff just kept his eyes forward, not even bothering to say a word to Sigmano, his attention going back to Flynn as he responded* Wait for me to find the next Servant, Ral-Soth. Don't waste the Ancient Ones time, alright? *Without another word, Kristoff disappeared, leaving the ship and leaving the crew in a state of confusion*
Sigmano gave an approving nod, turning to leave the ship as well, but found himself the slightest of amused when he saw that she was drinking. “You will come to regret putting liquor before the hunger.” But that was as much of a warning that he gave her as he turned to leave the ship as well.
Oh, but I did eat, Sig *The Nithloraul proclaimed with a satisfied grin* A whole lot, in fact.lt like I couldn't put in anymore. Fish, pies, meat, whatever was in storage that I couldn't eat anymore. But the more I ate, the more I wanted to eat. Only thing stopping me was these human limits.
"What do you have in there?" Wiezen asked Hummus. "Something that can stop that kid? The only reason we haven't lost him yet is because he is bad in magic."

"AM NOT!!!" Tanis continued to hope vigorously in effort to escape the two strangers, his attempt already beginning to work with his great speed. However, he whimpered when he saw the two quickly catch up. He ran through trees and bushes within the grand forest they were in, disappearing for a good few seconds. But as Wiezen and his father followed his direction despite being behind, they now witnessed one of the villages from the many in the vast land. All houses had done no damage whatsoever to the surrounding environment. If there was a tree present, they kept it or rather lived in it. Wiezen's eyes followed the many creatures that walk past them as he searched for the kid.

"Welcome to the first village of Terra Nymph." Wiezen Jr. said rather sourly, as if disliked being there. But he couldn't deny the beauty he was surrounded by.
 "What do you have in there?" Wiezen asked Hummus. "Something that can stop that kid? The only reason
“The welcome is...a pleasure, as a tourist would say.” Hummus said, looking over the place once more with his eyes, but again searching without them. “But fear not Wiezen, for even if we may lose sight of him, his signature is mine to know and ours to follow for the time being.” He said casually as he began to walk passed some of the people. He took out another foul smelling slice of meet and fed it into his pocket, to quiet the stirring within.
“This place reminds me much of the outer lands of the Former Deodrain. Both optimistic and less so memories of it still come to mind from time to passing time. I have yet to become acquainted with its current ruler, but I have heard only good things of them both.” At the thought, he made a note down on his list of places to visit before the small book closed and disappeared.

~

Sigmano gave a cough of a brief chuckle, his expression almost shifting but still not quite enough for it to count as much. “I suppose that would eliminate that issue then. We're heading out into the world to recruit. Grab whatever you may deem a necessity.”
*The Nithloraul held up the bottle in her arms with a grin and responded* Got every necessity I need, Sig. And what do we need to recruit for?
“The Invasion.” Sigmano answered vaguely as they left the ship together. “And we start with someone we are more than just familiar with. Alexander the Damned.” And once they were off the ship, he glanced at Nithloraul briefly, his eyes looking as if they were weighing her in some way unknown. But he said nothing.
"What creature requires such awful stench?" Wiezen's nose twitched, however, he didn't let that distract him from where the child had gone. He realized now that there were many, many eyes of the variety of nymphs and species were on them. And as the further in they went into the city, the more spacious the area was and the more vibrant the colors became.

The louder the link was heard, and the more streamers they were surrounded by as they entered the middle of a grand celebration.

Wiezen continued to follow the child until he accidentally bumped into the large crowd of female nymphs dressed in neon. They danced in sync with the vivid music played by the satyrs following, along with many other hybrids and species. Their moves were intricate–quick and hard to keep up with, every move making the dance more special. The shadows of dragons soar above them and the phoenixes the followed the nymphs swayed their wings simultaneously to create a wave throughout the crowd. Houses were now of different colored tents, balloons were everywhere to be spotted. The singing nymphs of different colors wearing a feather-like headpiece giggled when they saw Wiezen and Hummus, however, they asked no question or shared any disliking towards them. In fact, they dragged them into their dance and gladly spun with them, bumping their thick hips against them as they sang. One of them gifted them with crowns of flowers accompanied with cute chuckles. Wiezen attempted to escape but was dragged back into a dance, however, his eyes soon relocated onto the child within the crowd who was running a certain direction between the legs of the crowd.
Oooh, an invasion *The Nithloraul grinned with a sile as she drank some of the alcohol before continuing* Tell me, who are we invading
"Oh come now, it barely bares a scent that could be compared to a stench," Hummus said humorously while they were on their way after the child. "I wouldn't be so sure as to refer to it as a "creature", either," He added. Upon venturing further into the city, he paid no mind to the eyes that were on them. At least, not with any worry, for he only greeted them with partial waves and smiles as his book of notes burned words along the pages as he went.

And though his focus never left the child, he said, "Quite the choice of colors. They blend well with what little I have seen of this world thus far." While the dragons soared above them, it was the only thing that took a small portion of his attention away. Ah, a world where they still without a morph.
He allowed himself to be pulled by the nymphs into dancing for only a brief few seconds until his cloak gave a shiver of hostility, in which he then spun the ones he danced with away with footwork and only a tad form of dancing of his own. He began to slip between the gaps of hybrids and nymphs, and at times, walk through them completely when needed while reminding himself how grateful he was that it wasn't Cain who accompanied Jr. A mess that would have been.

"Jr., are we not supposed to be after the child?" He said, implying that Jr. was enjoying himself instead

~

"No one." Sigmano didn't answer her until they were closer to the town and away from the ship. "This world will be invaded in a matter of time. But time, we have enough of. A nation is being prepared by allies in which this world have only fabled. We are gathering the worldly portion of those allies. And with it, there are a few things that we must bring to an end."
*The Nithloraul was taking another drink from her bottle when he spoke, already setting it down with a look of curiosity* Hmm, and just who would be interested in invading this world?
Sigmano's jaw tightened slightly, but then relaxed. "That in which desires what lies within the core of this world. And they will consume everything, from the stars that you see above within the sky, to the water in the deepest depths of the trenches of the ocean, to obtain it until this world is but a bare wasteland. And the jaws will crush what is left of it into dust if failure reigns supreme. There are many that surround what you can see, but they are what you cannot see. Not yet."
Hmm *The Nithloraul said, giving it some thought before she took another drink of the ale* Well, can't we get more "divine" help. Ask the Ancient Ones to help. They're awful people, but they seem to care about this world as much as we do. To an extent, anyway
"Y-Yes, father?" Wiezen immediately called out as he squeezed himself between the dancing crowd. But at what he said next, a faint hue of red stung his cheeks. "W-What? No!" He shouted, the aura that followed his shout sending a few nymphs tumbling over each other. "U-U-Uhhhhh...." He stuttered for what seemed the first time. "My apologies!" He said quickly before slithering his way through the recovering crowd and back at his father's side. "Sorry!" He told him, before immediately taking a step back when some of the street elf vendors offered them both some exotic fruit kebabs along with jewelry of all sorts. "No thank you, no thanks, Thanks, but no thanks, yes, but no thank you--" He kept on repeating, scooting through more of the people that approached the foreigners. He finally spotted Tanis who was enjoying himself chocolate covered scorpions.

"Hey! Kid!"

Tanis tensed, turning to reveal the crumbs of food he had on his chubby cheeks. "Uh oh. See ya later Mr. Snorggs!" The kid quickly waved by at the vendor before he returned on his run, taking a detour from the city. "MAMAAAAAA!!!" He called out, resorting to now having to go home where perhaps they returned there.
"I will not ask for help from something I wish to destroy." Sigmano gave his answer sharply. "They are nothing of divinity. Merely being strung along with their ego's flaunting like dirty undergarments. They have had their time, and failed. They too have a hand in why what is in the world's core has been partially damaged in itself. They are no better than the Servants, nor the Turpitude or The Others. And it is the same to their followers. But you are correct. There are divine creatures that roam in this world, hidden. Watching. But there are some that can't bee seen by them, hidden. However, while they will be potent essentials, they are not all that we search for. The damned is also within the realm of possibilities, hence why Alexander will be our first approach."

~

Hummus on the other hand was interested in trying one of the kebabs himself, but was unsure if the currency there was the same as it would have been elsewhere. He thanked the vendors for their service and declined them politely while continuing on his way.

Upon coming across the kid again, he casually zipped through the crowd and passed the vendor that the child had been speaking to, catching up him with ease. He appeared beside him, his feet floating from the ground by a few inches as he spoke. "You are quite an energetic one. But it will take much more than energy to slip from these old eyes."

But then he fell behind and rested his feet back onto the ground, chuckling some to himself.
*The Nithloraul only shrugged at the thought as she kept walking behind him* Well, if you say so. I agree on the whole Ancient Ones and god stuff, but as for Alexander... Didn't he try to put you in the ground last time we saw him? What makes you think he'll be so ready to listen
This question made Sigmano furrow his brows some. "I don't expect him to listen," He said. "Not to myself as I was before. But there is someone that he may be willing to do so with, or rather come to a term of agreement with. However, it is not guaranteed. Which will bring us to the second solution of challenging him as the hellspawn he is. Because though a hellspawn he may be, he still follows a warriors code, hence his need to destroy Reinard. It is not a thing of vengeance alone, but respect."
*The Nithloraul gave a nod of understanding, almost forgetting about Alexander's desire to kill Reinard* Oh, of course. Those two hulking brutes just love to fight each other. Good thinking, Sig
The little boy hopped as far as his feet could take him. The carnaval music started to dilute the further Hummus and Wiezen followed him into the woods, all the way until he lead them to his link that sat proudly on a cliff in a secluded area. It didn't look grand or expensive or, less did it look like it belonged to a ruler of the city or someone with power. Tanis dashed up the hill with quick prances. "MAAAAMAAA!!!!---"

"Tanis, my love, what did I say about running alone in the carnaval?" A sweet voice emerged from the door of the home, revealing the tall purple nymph that looked very young to be an Earl. She carried a bucket of wet clothes at her side, ready to hang them. She watched her little boy snuggle against one of her thighs, her long brows lifting some. "What tis the matter, child?" She had the same glowing symbols on her body Helga did, however, they were of different patterns.
 The little boy hopped as far as his feet could take him. The carnaval música started to dilute the fu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Now I regret it being Hummus going instead of Cain XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"I think we should just be friends" <-----That's what he feels towards Helga over a year ago
ok, friends is better than nothing :) over a year ago
Sigmano gave a small nod in response, not really taking credit for the idea. "If we so happen to come across the Turpitude or a Servant along our path, then we will destroy it. Or perhaps we will not find any in the region in which damned warrior dwells. It turns that he too, destroys the Servants but for no reasons other than to have something to make a thrill of."

~

"I believe that he fears that we have come to bring harm," Hummus spoke as he and Jr. walked from the path where he then came to a stop a few steps away. "But rest assured, that is far from the reason that we have come." He said to the nymph. He observed her from the feet up until they met eyes, the pages of his journal catching on fire for a moment and filling many pages with words until it subsided, the book closing itself once more.

~

Meanwhile back at the boutique, a young man walked through the door. But upon him entering, there was something that was very odd about him the moment he came within, an aura like fresh air around him going unseen, but could be felt. He smelled of fresh pineapple juice and overall nature, but his oddity came with his appearance. His caramel skin was riddled with blotches of white as if they were stains, small smears of it riddling his forehead, under one of his eyebrows, a small dot on the tip of his nose, and less larger marks on his neck. But the most noticeable one was the large blotch of it on the right side of his face that covered sections of his ear and cheek as well as his jawline, another place where it was most noticeable being under his chin.
Some of his hair was tied up in a knot, the lower half of it being shaven down all around while the rest was left to hang over over the knotted rope that was tied around his head.

The lime green shorts he wore were a little baggy to where they slimmed down towards where they stopped just below his knees, while the simple brown vest of leather and fur that he wore came as something less bold in color. And due to it being sleeveless and open, more of the white blotches could be seen painting over the majority of his arms, more being on the right than the left side, as well as his sides and so on.

With him he carried a long sausage shaped bag over his shoulder, and he looked around the shop in amazement, trying not to bump the customers that filled the place(some who also gave him looks of strangeness due to his foreign appearance and the look of his color-diseased skin.)

((person))
 Sigmano gave a small nod in response, not really taking credit for the idea. "If we so happen to come
*The Nithloraul gave a nod of agreement* Hey, maybe if we're lucky, we can get him to help us kill these things. Make our job a little easier and get Flynn's wife back to him from those old coots
Zealia was dressing one of her skeleton models as the young man had entered her boutique. She finished aligning the mannequin to the middle before clearing her throat, tired some now that she was working more since her assistants all left. "Bonjour, bienvenue avec L'amour D'un Quartz." Zealia gave a polite nod. Despite his appearance, she treated him no differently than any other customer that walked through her doors. After all, her boutique was one that targeted all audiences. "How may I help you? The isle for men is found at the bottom corner. We have any fabric that may interest you." She gave her usual introduction. "Cotton, silk, polyester?"

The purple nymph blinked some, setting the bucket of clothes down and picking up her son. She brushed the crumbs off his cheeks and placed a kiss on one of them before her attention went to the new foreigners. Her nose twitched as she took in their scent. "Oh my, you all are not from here, are you?" Her angel-like voice spoke, but she expanded a friendly smile. "I sense no danger from you two."

"---You are the Earl here, correct?" Wiezen Jr. cut to the point, not caring much for the conversation.

"Why hello to thee as well." The nymph chuckled softly. "Yes, of this city I am indeed. Are you in need of something? Are you both here for the carnaval?"

"No, no. We're in search of someone and I figured you could help us."

"Why, of course! As Earl 'tis my duty to know all who inhabits this wonderful land. Would thee like something to drink? Tell me, who is this person?"
"That, I will tend to myself when the time comes. I would like to have nothing more for me to be the one to confront the three of them myself." Sigmano said. "Which is another reason I would like you to accompany me. You will be the Witness."

~

The young man, who only appeared to be around two or three years younger that Zealia, continued to look around as if he hadn't heard her had all. And in fact, her hadn't, and the only reason he had noticed her to began with is because he turned around just in time to see her lips moving. He looked at her lips rather than her, and then at her face. "Silk...poly..Easter.." He mumbled to himself softly as he watched her speak, getting the last fabric wrong just by a little before he quickly pieced together what she had probably asked. "Hello. I am sorry, but I am not here to buy anything, for I lack the necessary amount to buy anything from here. Especially items of such luxury." The accent that he spoke with gave away that he was not from anywhere around, and he spoke in a cheerful tone.

~

Hummus gave a sort of shrug. "I suppose a small touch of tea wouldn't hurt to pass the time. We are in search of two individuals, actually. The first being a woman by the name of Helga Quartz, and the second being one by the name of Elijah Quartz. And may I add that it is an intriguing city that you have under your guidance."
"Oh, I see." Zealia nodded. "No worries, welcome to the city! I'm sure there's something behind the racks I can give you if you are in need of some clothes." She said before she retrieved a glass of water from her bar for him with a side of small sliders. "No charge for a new customer." The hybrid smiled, despite him not buying anything. "Can I help you with anything else as to why you are here?"

"Why thank thee! Tis music to my ears knowing others enjoy the peace and safety our community embodies. Now come, come, there's plenty of tea--" The nymph's ears twitched at the names that came forth his mouth, and so did the child's in her arms. She tilted her head some before she chuckled softly, her radiant smile still present. "You wish to speak with my husband?" She asked with a brow raised and another soft giggle. "That man is probably off somewhere in the carnaval." She scratched her chin some. "He was in charge of helping the children with their costumes." The nymph thought to herself now, wondering if he had actually followed instructions from the principal.

The little boy in her arms wiggled some, and he hopped onto the ground. "Th-They gunna pull papa and nana's tail!!!" Tanis cried out, shaking his mother's arm. The purple woman looked down at her son and rolled her eyes softly. "My apologies, Tanis here isn't used to visitors."
Oh, the witness. What an honorable title *The Nithloraul took another swig of ale before asking* What will I be witnessing?
"No no, I would not like you to waste your materials on a mere islander such as myself. But I thank you greatly for your welcoming, hoʻomaikaʻi, pōmaikaʻi iāʻoe." He gave a smile, giving a sort of bow with his hands together.

The young man didn't seem to have any expression as Zealia spoke until she finished her sentences, and when she brought to him the water and the sliders, he seemed to almost be both surprised and amazed by her hospitality. And at her question, he followed the movement of her lips that lead to her question. "The wind of Pele drew me here to the vibrancy of the aura here. I could not help but to enter after the air of hospitality led me through your doors. And I see that Pele's wind cries with truth."

His eyes then went back to the water and the sliders that she had given him. He hadn't eaten much since he had gotten there, nor had he tried the food that she had given him, for it was unfamiliar to him. His head turned to the large glass windows of the boutique and to the poor and old man that he had been speaking to outside. He closed his eyes for a short moment before turning and exiting the shop, and he could be seen going outside to the man and giving a standing bow while extending the sliders and glass of water out to the man.

The man seemed to be in some sort of shock, going to decline the offer, but accepting it as the young man persisted that it was for him. But the manner in which he did was surprisingly rude, for he took both by snatching them away.

But still, the young man brought his hands together, and sent his warmest regards to the man, smiling to him. And oddly enough, he seemed to be the one that was grateful, even with the words that the old man spat to while scarfing down the food that he had given.

~

At the woman's words, a noticeable grin came to Hummus's face. His eyes lit with passion, so much so that the rims of the outline irises almost glowed. "He is your husband, you his wife? And he..." He looked down to the child. "...A grandson.." He stared at the child before they went back to the woman, and he smiled at her. "Thank you for your time and your aid. Jr., let us be on our way!"

~

At Nithloraul's next question, he looked at her. "The humbling as I bring them into my grace." Sigmano's answer was short, not much revealing either.