windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6451-6500 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"I know he doesn't." Zealia said with a nod. "I know him like the back of my hand. He's just stubborn." She sighed. "....W-Where will you go after we leave?"

Before Charlie was even done standing up, he found himself spinning softly, his feet rising just a few inches off the ground before he found himself being embraced within the green nymph's arms. Her long orange hair tickled his ears, his nostrils drowning in her rose vanilla scent. Her breasts were just as comfortable like they were years ago–in fact, they were bouncier and larger which served as a perfect cushion to rest your head on in a hug. "Thank you, Charlie." She spoke into his head, placing a small kiss onto his forehead. And although she didn't know if she would see him again tonight or ever again, a frail smile expanded across her face. "I'm happy I was able to see you again."
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Ugh, why do you always have to complain?" Eros groaned in annoyance. "Seriously, can't you just do it yourself?" She began to split away from Rosemary, but much slower than Han'ah and Ha'nah did. It felt as if she was literally tearing away from her, pain pulling at her body before Eros was finally separate.

"I should throw you through another wall." She commented blandly, her arms crossed. "You shouldnt have been such a bitch and maybe this mess wouldn't have been here."

~

"Perhaps to a field where the sun shines the brightest at he peak of the day." Hummus answered. "And then I shall embark on my travels again. There are things that you all must prepare for. Dark times are coming."
-

Charlie only sighed as he was embraced by Helga, the familiar smell of her skin bringing back a few better memories that helped usher out the darker thoughts that he had been having for a short time. He barely attempted to hug her back however, since he had only allowed her to do so for her sake. At her words, he nudged her away from him so that he start the spell.
He paused briefly. "Around sunset," he muttered a time for them to meet up, but left it at that.
last edited over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
the boobs worked xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Charlie was going to say that regardless XD over a year ago
....yes, yes it does xD over a year ago
"Do you need me to accompany you, father?" Wiezen Jr. immediately asked if he needed assistance in any way.

"...Around sunset." Helga repeated with a nod and a small smile that slowly became bigger. She took a few steps back so she wouldn't disturb his spell. However, she waved a goodbye from where she stood. The nymph watched him leave before returning to the others, her hands holding each other with a wide smile on her face.
Charlie rolled his eyes as he placed his foot onto the symbol he had created, giving an half attempt at a wave while in response to her waving to him. And then he dispersed into smoke, disappearing.
-
"I do not, Wiezen." Hummus answered. "But there is something that I require of you and your sister." He straightened his cloak, finding that whatever he had within wasn't too happy with his absence as it moved restlessly until he was able to calm in down with a few small pats. "All I ask is that you both remain together at all costs. Protect each other. I fear you are the last of this family that have managed to remain as so."
And with that, he turned around, tearing a space open within the air for them to make it back to the boutique.

Wiezen Jr. and Zealia looked at one another as Hummus spoke. And although they weren't as happy about his request, both still nodded in obedience. Zealia frowned when she saw him tear open a rift to her boutique, sighing softly and calling Addai for him to follow.

The woman with mismatched eyes quivered a deeper frown before embracing her father with lowered ears. "Breakfast was amazing. Thank you, daddy." She hugged him tightly because deep down she knew she wouldn't get the chance again.

Jr. waited until the others went through the rift before he gave his goodbye, which was a bow of respect, and unlike his sister, he held his tears in for the sake of refraining from vulnerability. "I will not fail you." He said, though his voice went with an unnoticed crack.
Addai had luckily gotten back in time to see that everyone seemed to be leaving, though he wasn't sure about that until he saw Zealia walk through the rift. Under his arms, he carried four of the large fruit that he had been eating earlier, giving Hummus the best wave he could and thanking him for the meal with bow before continuing after Zealia through the rift.

Hummus lifted Jr. from his bow and smiled at him. "Do not worry yourself about me, my child. We will come in contact again. Until then, take care." He embraced Jr. in a hug before stepping back to let him leave.
Meanwhile, on the other side in the boutique, Zealia released a tedious sigh when her eyes landed on the disaster Cain made earlier. Months of hard work of designs gone to waste. Burnt to ashes. She rubbed between her brows before looking at Addai. "Sorry you had to witness... all of that." She blinked, regretting ever inviting him to breakfast with them.

Wiezen's ears twitched softly to his father's words, however, that didn't change the permanent frown on his face. His eyes were glued to the ground as he spoke, and when he was hugged, he felt something swell in his throat. He nodded because he knew he had to be strong, for there was no other acceptable option. "Goodbye, father." He said, walking backwards into the rift until he disappeared.

The moment he disappeared, a new pair of green arms found themselves wrapped around Hummus's waist. It was no other than the nymph herself, who rested her head against his back and closed her eyes with a smile, inhaling his scent. "Thank you, Hummus." He heard within his head.
"It is alright Zealia, I have seen much worse." Addai said surprisingly with a small shrug, looking around at the damage that had been done to some of Zealia's possessions within the shop, wondering if it had been from the "earthquake" he had felt earlier. Then again, he had enough sense to know that earthquakes didn't burn things. He returned his gaze to her. "Are you well?"

~

"There is nothing to thank me for, Ms. Quartz." Hummus turned around to face her, giving her somewhat of what he could of a smile. "It is good to see that you are well. Will you be joining Wiezen and Zealia then? Or will you be returning to Terra Nymph?"
Zealia sighed softly. "Yes... Yes, I am well, thank you." She pulled her hair back into a neat ponytail. "Are you?" She asked as she went to fetch a broom and began sweeping the ashes into a dust pan.

Helga bit her lip in thought of the question, for she wasn't sure. So her only answer was a small shrug. Perhaps she would go back and forth, or perhaps she would stay. It had yet to be decided. Her eyes left the floor and she looked back up at him with a humble but saddened smile. "You are not well." She commented sadly, curling a strand of his hair behind his ears. She knew him like the back of her hand and she knew when he was forcing things, and that effort of a smile he gave made her heart almost drop.
At Zealia's question, Addai thought to himself for a moment, looking at the fruit that he had brought with him and then back to her, grinning a bit before nodding. "I am very well." He sat the fruit aside and began to help her in whatever way he could, gathering the pieces of fabric and clothing that hadn't been burned completely just in case she could repair and refurbish them in any way.

~

Hummus turned his attention away from her at her words, his gaze going to where the table had been. "Yes, but there are times we must allow the facade as if we are to allow those who also aren't to be well." He replied. "I wish you well, Ms. Quartz."
"Are you addicted to that fruit now?" Zealia joked, tapping the dustpan against the trash bag. "It makes you very... Joyful." She giggled softly.

"I wish you more than well." Helga smiled sadly at her response. She removed her hands from him and gave a grateful bow. "Breakfast was beyond extraordinary. I am in love with your french toast. I enjoyed spending time with you all." The nymph said, nothing but honesty behind her words. She would have enjoyed it more if Cain would've stayed. Helga's hands were together as if in a prayer before she kissed them and angled her hands towards Hummus, blowing him a kiss of gratitude and love. "Please, call me Helga. Farewell, Hummus." She said before departing.
"I would not say addicted, but I must admit that I have taken good liking to it." Addai smiled when he saw her laughing some. "And joy is good. There can never be too much of joy."

~

"Farewell to you as well, Helga. Until we may meet again." Hummus watched her depart, before turning around before she went into the rift, the rift closing as soon as she entered it.

Agneus had been watching one by one as the strangers left its land, and when the final one left and the rift closed, it stood up and approached Hummus. From it came a depth holding growl that came forth in different tones as its mouth moved as if to create words in a plethora of noises.

"The time draws nearer, friend. I mustn't allow one mishap to distort my duty." Some of the white in his beard began to fall away as he walked in no particular direction. "There is still time."
"And why is that?" Zealia asked, carrying heavy boxes with ease across the boutique to separate the racks and put new designs to replace the burnt ones. She had returned to doing what she had been when Addai first entered her shop, which was a series of tedious organizing and cleaning.

Meanwhile, Helga had appeared back in the boutique by the bar. She watched her daughter pace around with her duties, a frown distorting her beauty at the sight of it. The nymph looked at her surroundings at how Zealia had kept her boutique when she went missing. It was a burden she never meant to leave.
Addai gathered all of the clothing that had been burned to severely into an empty box. "Because there is too much bad within this world living for the joy to not be scarce and cherished." He answered as he dropped another pile of the burned fabrics into the box, not noticing that he and Zealia had been joined by Helga now.
"You're really good with words, I like that. And handsome too." A voice was heard in Addai's head again, Zealia being the one who looked like she spoke telepathically, however, it was someone else that went unnoticed.

Zealia rolled her eyes softly. "I might have to frame that somewhere." She said in regards to his quote about joy. She bent over to dress the skeleton mannequins with plain shoes that matched the outfits they were dressed in to complete a few looks.
"Maha–" Addai came to a stop in mid speech, taken aback, hearing the voice within his head, but noticing that Zealia's lips hadn't matched with any of them while she had been speaking. "How are you–" He paused, noticing now the difference between the voices. "...Hello?" He said in an unsure manner, not sure if the effects of the fruit had worn off now.
Helga giggled to herself without sound, her ears twitching lightly to what she heard from across the room.

Zealia's left ear perked when she finished dressing one of the mannequins, turning to look at Addai with a raised brow before she chuckled it off. "Hello." Zealia responded with a smile. "Did you forget about me already?" She joked.

"She thinks you're really handsome too." The voice spoke again in him.
Addai didn't know that Zealia was speaking to him, mostly because he had begun to look around now in confusion. His gaze eventually went back to Zealia, and he stared at her for a moment, blinking once or twice. He seemed a bit lost when he found her already looking at him, wondering if she had said something again. "There is...another voice." He said, pointing to his head.
And when it spoke to him again, a blush came across his face. "Who...are you?" He asked, not knowing yet that he could speak back with thoughts instead of out loud.
The hybrid's arched brow raised. "Um.... I am Zealia?" She responded in a questioning tone, but played it off with an awkward chuckle. And when she saw him blush, she scratched her head some and looked away.

"She is Zealia." The voice responded in his head. "She thinks your piercings are what they call 'hot' and loves the color black on you." It said.

"....are you okay, Addai?" Zealia blinked.
Addai's brows furrowed further, also scratching his head as he looked around again. He began to become unnerved now. "No, not you." He looked at Zealia. "There is another voice that speaks in my mind, a woman," He told her. "She says...odd things," He said, not wanting to go into detail. "I think I may be similar to the one that spoke to me at the table.."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she crossed her arms* Well a sorry just wasn't going to calm you down, now was it. Now help me get this wood cleaned up *She was already working on picking up the multiple splinters on the ground, regardless of Eros' not wanting to do the same*
Zealia blinked again. "Is it the winds of Pele or anything similar to that?" The hybrid asked, confused if he was still affected by the happy fruit. "What is she saying? Is she threatening you?" Lia prepared to incinerate whoever threatened him.

"I'm trying to help you, I know her best after all." The voice said, sounding as if it was chewing on something as well. "She likes you better without the vest too." It commented again, insinuating her preference of him completely bare from waist up.
"No..Pele does not speak to me, not from this world. She is not threatening, but...I do not think you wish to know what she speaks of." And after the voice spoke again, Addai only confirmed what he had said earlier, his eyes now avoiding Zealia's. "Yes...I do not believe that you would agree with what she says." He could feel his cheeks warming up. "But it does however, make a bold claim of to knowing who you are."

~

Eros rolled her eyes, groaning again as she started moving around lazily, dragging her feet as she went about picking things up. "The first thing I do the moment I get to move around on my own is help you clean up a room. Bummer."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Where's Rose XD over a year ago
he loves me mais xD over a year ago
Fine por me XD over a year ago
*Rosemary immediately turned to Eros and spoke to get her attention* Hey, Eros! *She then gave a nod to her and continued* Thanks for helping. Really, I appreciate it. I know you hate doing this. And sorry for treating you like just an object. You are a part of me, not just some tool I need to get out of trouble. So, thanks for... well, shit, a lot of things. I promise that, starting today, you're not going to be some tool for me to use. You're going to be my partner. And if I forget that, well, I'll let you put me through two walls. How's that sound?
"When you weren't looking she rampaged through your bag to sniff--" The voice was cut off when Zealia spoke again.

"Someone who knows me?" Zealia's brows furrowed, now scared that perhaps it was a trick from the scientist of Fre or another clone of her father's. She prayed it wasn't. "What is she saying? I must know!" She urged him, ironically leaning against him in anticipation to be told the information.
Eros thought about it for a moment, taking all that they'd been through together into consideration as well as what Rosemary had just said. "So basically, "You're not some tool I need to get out of trouble, buuut I'm gonna ask you to help me do this so I can get out of trouble." Yeah, real smooth one there," She said sarcastically, albeit jokingly. "It's whatever. As long as you don't try to make this a thing. Also, three walls."

~

Addai didn't exactly know how to relay what he was being told, partially because it was a bit embarrassing. But she seemed like it was important, and her worried expression made him think of it being a possible danger. So out it all spilled. "She says that I was good with words and that you would rather me be shirtless and that you like me and think that I am "handsome" and that when I was oblivious you sniffed through my belongings and that she is trying to help me. She also told me that...she..liked me?" He said it in one mouthful, feeling as awkward as he imagined the words sounded coming out of his mouth.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she spoke* No, I mean I'll try to get shit done myself when I need it, without having to relay on you to save my skin all the time. I'd help you, but... well, you and I both know you got shit handled in a fight. And we'll make it four walls if we can help put this behind us. *She continued to pick up the walls and regardless, throwing them out the ships window as disposal*
Addai's words were nothing like the ones Zealia thought he would share. And the more information he spilled, the deeper the hue of red grew on her cheeks. So red it began spreading to her ears and chest some. Her skin was burning hot as she processed the words he told her, her palms clenching into trembling fists, for she knew well who was behind it all. After all, she never failed to embarrass her with her previous boyfriends or scare them away if she didn't like them.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!­!!!­!!&­quo­t; She shrieked, only for the green nymph to pop up from behind the bar, snacking on some chocolate-covered nuts.

Helga's ears lowered some when she was busted, her guilt as obvious as the chocolate around her lips. Before Zealia could catch her, she was long gone– only a small pile of pollen left behind. The hybrid rushed to open all the windows to let more air in with the amount of sweating she was doing.
Addai could only watched as Zealia had began to turn redder and redder, not knowing if it were from embarrassment or anger until he eventually saw her shriek, it being unheard by him but generally understood as one from what he could comprehend. He only could catch a glimpse of who he remembered Zealia telling him was her mother just before she had disappeared.

His attention was brought back to the hybrid woman while she was opening all of the windows, even more embarrassed now knowing who the owner of the voice had been.

~

"Add a roof and a few windows to that, and I guess we'd have a house huh?" Eros said, folding the larger pieces of the damaged wall in halves small enough to be stuffed out of the window. "If we were talkin' about buildin' them, that is. But with all things considered, I'd say whether together or apart, we need each other for the most." She shrugged. "But at least now we can both start workin' on gettin' shit done."
Zealia waved her hands in front of her to inhale more air and soothe the redness from her cheeks. “Forgive me, she’s just really a-annoying and invasive and ANNOYING!” She yelled out for Helga to hear in case she was still present in the boutique. “N-Not saying everything she said wasn’t true—I mean, it wasn’t—I-I mean it was, but not... I...” Zealia gulped, resorting to cupping her cheeks to soothe the burns. She hated the fact how her parents knew her so well, even her thoughts. “This... This is embarsssing, I’m sorry, I-I’m not weird like she implied or anything a-and I’m not s-stalking you or having weird f-fantasies of your piercings or muscles or anything—“ She covered her mouth to prevent herself from embarrassing herself further.
*Rosemary gave a nod* We will, trust me. I don't want us to have to keep fighting against each other. I mean... we're the same. And not just in some deep sort of way. In the literal sense too. So I don't want to have to fight myself. And I'm not just saying that to keep you from putting me through a house *She gave a chuckle as she continued to clean out the room*
Addai was a bit embarrassed himself, watching Zealia stammer over her words. But he couldn't think how...cute, it made her look, adding on to the beauty that he already saw in front of her. But he didn't have the courage to say that part of things, of course. “It is...alright, I suppose.”
He gave her a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head as he tried to process his situation. He didn't think it possible for anyone to really like him because of his abnormal skin. The last time someone had “liked”, it ended up with him be shamed. And that taught him early to never go looking that sort of thing.

However, to him Zealia was as genuine as they came with an endearing spirit. And even though that made him a bit nervous, he found that rather attractive about her as well as admirable.
“So...your mother's words. They hold some for of truth?” He asked awkwardly.

~

“Oh please, you so are,” Eros gave a roll of her eyes and dusted her hands off. “And besides, you don't even know me enough to pull the whole “me no wanna fight myself” thing anyways. Which is sad considerin', ya know, over twenty years. But, I see your point I guess.”
*Rosemary turned to Eros and shrugged as she threw our the last of the wood* Okay *Rosemary sat on the bed, her hands held together as she asked* Well, let's get to know each other. I don't want us to keep fighting each other. For both our sakes and Oasis'. I want to accept you as part of me, whatever that is *She leaned back on the bed, her arms behind her head* So, let me get to know you enough. Like, how did you get the name Eros? Where are you from. What are your likes and dislikes, assuming they aren't the same as mine. What are your preferences, and Oasis doesn't count as a preference.
“OASIS!” Eros blurted out the moment she heard the word “preference”, only to frown at what Rose said afterwards. “Hey, she does count!” She gave a huff from her nostrils. “Hm...well, the first ones pretty easy. Eros is just what I shortened my name down to. My preferred name is Yrameros. But my real name is Yramesor.” She went over to the wall and wrote both names out side by side with the use of morphing her fingertip into a sharper point. “As for how I got it,” She began to rearrange some of the letters to both of the names until “Rosemary” was spelled above one and below the other. “As for where I come from...uh..pretty much where we were born, except from a different perspective. Something I like? Salty food, fluffy things, and Oasis. Something I dislike?” She paused for a second before answering flatly. “Weiss.”
*Rosemary looked over the words* Huh, an anagram of my name. Not the most creative thing our creator did, but I'll accept it *She was a little shocked that even she knew what she was saying, but just shrugged it off. She gave a nod at the mention of her likes, but at the mention of her dislikes, she snickered* Well shit, I think we're gonna get along better than we thought, Eros. But still, as much of a prick he became, I wonder where that hairy asshole is.... uh, could've phrased that better, but you get the point
“It was either that, or a name from Macross. And let's be honest here, I'd rather not. I was a kid when I came up with the name and it sorta just stuck. ” Eros shrugged. But then she said something that came as a surprising about what she disliked. “Sometimes I wonder that too. It's not like I just hate him and want him to die or anything. Regardless of him being a dick to me because of you and all, he's still a brother to me. I just don't like him or that thing he's got.” She leaned against the wall with her shoulder. “He frustrates the fuck outta me, but I can't help but to feel bad for him.”
*Rosemary gave a sort of snicker* Really, after the shit he said, you still feel bad for him? *She continued to snicker, but when she realized how unfunny it was, even to her, she just sighed and responded* Yeah, I worry about him too. I hope he's alright
Zealia's blush didn't seem to be diluting any time soon. She stopped her stammering because she knew it made her look dumb and vulnerable according to her brother. She hid her face within the palms of her hands, her ears twitching to his question and finding it more than awkward to answer. "Uuuuuhhhhhmmmm...." Zealia muffled through her hands, before peeking her head up. "My mom is weird." Zealia mumbled, sighing softly seconds later. "But um.... Sometimes she does speak some truth in words." She said, refusing to admit what was true and what wasn't from her. "Ignore what I said! Ignore what she said!" The hybrid hesitated, having to lean against something since she had never found herself in such a vulnerable position for years. Something so vulnerable it was able to make her blush and forget her structure in logic and words.
Eros hadn't even cracked a smile when Rosemary had started snickering, her face expressionless until she looked away. It wasn't until Rose spoke again was her attention brought back, and she sighed as well. "Yeah...me too. Actually...I've been doing some thinkin' for the most part."

~

Though he couldn't here the awkwardness in her voice, since he couldn't hear her at all of course, as she spoke, Addai could practically feel it. At her answer, he almost looked away when a strange feeling washed over him that he couldn't quite explain, and with the words that followed, he couldn't help but feel just a little bit of interest towards the situation now. He ran his fingers through his hair gauche manner.

"I'll...be upstairs..." He said finally, picking up the box of frayed and charred clothing and took it to be where he could trash everything.
*Rosemary's attention was now on Eros at what she had said, her head turned as she asked* Yeah? What would that be?
"Well, since I can finally move around like I've longed to do on my own accord...I think I want to go find'em." Eros said, looking up at the ceiling. "Just to make sure he's alright or whatever. Then I can check up on Lidia and see how she's been. I've always wanted to talk to her and her pooches, but I never got the chance to I remember her having the hots for you last time we saw her."
Zealia watched Addai head up the stairs, her eyes wavering in sync with a twitch of her ears. And when he was out of sight, she slapped her forehead and banged it against the nearest wall. Although it could've given someone a concussion, it was just a tad painful for Zealia. Ohhhh myyyyy gooooood..... She complained in her head.

"Stop it." Wiezen Jr. watched her pace around from where he sat the entire time, reading a book. But as always, his presence had went unnoticed. "There's a reason why we don't associa--"

"--I know!" Zealia flailed her arms childishly. "It wasn't my fault, it was Helga's!"

"You were the one who let him in here and decided to keep him."

"I was being nice!"

"You know what being nice leads to. If he dies by the hands of any of our enemies it is your fault. Kick him out before it is too late."

"I can't! I already told him that he could stay here and I'm not changing that."

"Okay, when you find his limbs---ow." Jr. suddenly pause when he found himself forced to bend forward, his ear now being gripped by the green nymph. She hushed him by putting a finger to his lips, rolling her eyes when he escaped from her grasp.

"Mother!!!" Zealia shrieked. "WHAT THE FU--HELL?!" She refrained herself from cursing. "YOU DID THIS TO MY FIRST BOYFRIEND AND SCARED HIM AWAY!"

Helga thought back to the incident. She heavily disliked his hair and personality, so of course she had to shoo him away. But this time it was different. Zealia didn't understand why Helga wasn't responding, and realized during her entire time hear she hadn't heard her talk.

"Do not let a problem isolate you from the rest of the world. If you want something, go for it." She said to both Wiezen Jr. and Zealia.

"But mother--" Wiezen Jr. began, only to be interrupted again.

"You do not get to choose what Zealia wants to do with her personal life, Wiezen. And I was told you forced her to run this business too after I disappeared." She spoke sternly with hints of disappointment. His ears lowered at this along with a sigh. "Come, son, let us be on our way." She said to leave the other two alone. But before she left, she looked at Zealia once more. "We must talk about this boutique. You no longer are obligated to work here, for I know that is not your dream and it never was.

Zealia's ears twitched at this. "--Huh?" Her eyes looked at her in confusion. She looked at her surroundings before looking back at her mother. "So you will run the place again?"

Helga shook her head in disapproval.

Now more confusion hit the hybrid. "Then who will..." She saw her mother smile sadly. No one was going to run the family business.

"I see no spark of passion in your eyes in regards to this shop. Just commands that you are following and fulfilling out of guilt. Keep the money you've rightfully earned and use it however you want." She smiled.

"But what about you..." She asked, concerned as to where her mother would live or work. Helga simply shrugged, for she wasn't sure of either one of them. She waved at her daughter before dissapearing in a flash with Jr. outside, where the repaired logo of the shop stood. The green nymph carefully removed the sign of Amour D'un Quartz, and shut off the beaming lights that surrounded it by unplugging it. She stared down at the sign in memory when she first started the business, her fingers grazing across what was once Rosemary's outline of the name. A heavy sigh escaped her chest, and she made sure to flip the small sign from open to closed.
When can Helga meet Rosemary and talk to her, so she doesn't fuck things up again. Rosemary, I mean XD over a year ago
you were the one who fucking left xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
If anything, he just coasted her on her way XD over a year ago
I wouldn't say she had the hots for me. She was just a friend of mine who I really badly hurt because we had to leave and I want to make it up to her *She sat up, before nodding, sticking her hand out* Alright, Eros. Once we get Oriocho back into the safety of her parents and do whatever needs to be done in Fre, we'll use that free time of waiting for Oswald's slow ass ship to get to Owensport to go and look for them. Lidia should be easy if she's at her home still, but Weiss may be a bit tougher. But I promise we will look for them once we finish up with Fre first. That sound good?
Eros thought about it for a moment, staring at Rosemary's stuck out hand before looking at her. "Oriocho and anything Oasis needs comes first. I ain't goin' anywhere until we're finished with that stuff. Chances are, we're gonna have a lot on our hands after Fre, and if Owensport is comin' afterwards then there won't be any time to find Weiss or Lidia. So after all this is finally done, then yeah." She took Rosemary's hand. "Sounds good."

~

Meanwhile upstairs, Addai had returned to the room that he had been in before with the most recent lines of events fresh in his mind. He wasn't sure how to take all of it, but he was working through it still for the most part. None of it really bothered him, not even all of the insults that had been thrown at him all in one morning. After all, it wasn't like he hadn't experienced worse, and a lot of them he didn't understand, nor did he care to. Though briefly, he had met many interesting people and seen even more interesting things that he was still trying to wrap his mind around.

He sat down on the bed before falling back onto it, closing his eyes and releasing a sigh, feeling as if his stomach would be full for the next few days. He couldn't remember the last time he had had such a proper meal, and in his mind he thanked Zealia for both going out of her way to cook something for him that was from his culture, and inviting him to have breakfast with her family. Even if the latter didn't turned out far from what he had been expecting prior to it.
*Rosemary smiled as Eros took her hand, and she nodded* Alright, then it's a deal *Once she pulled her hand away, she leaned against the bed and sighed* That being said, you'd think those two would've been done sparring by now. Guess Han'ah learned from the best after all
"Hey..." Zealia's voice was heard within Addai's head to grab his attention. Without a trace of smoke or presence, the hybrid was sitting with her legs crossed on the opposite side of the bed. She had been in deep thought of what her mother told her regarding the boutique and her own life. Moments ago she was stressing to fix everything so that she could open, but now... It didn't matter. She could finally rest after years of working in attempt to raise enough money to repay her parents. She exhaled before she too fell on her back on the bed.
At this, Eros grinned some. "Yep. I wonder if my little girl can kick her ass." She said, thinking about it to herself. "I can't wait to spend some time with Ha'nah too. They both seem like fun. At least they better be, cuz I'll be damned if we're raisin' two boring knuckleheads."

~

Addai's eyes snapped open and he jumped a little when he felt extra way sink down onto the bed when Zealia's voice entered his head. Though not as much as he had before, for he was more used to it now, though still getting used to it all together. "Hello..." He replied, looking over at her. "Were you able to restore everything?" He asked.
Hey now *Rosemary said* She's got me, the fun lover who knows how to have a good time, the cool girl with an attitude like you, and the cute one with the brains, Oasis. I assure you that Han'ah is going to be the best damn kid anyone can have *At this, she suddenly came to a realization* Oh shit, maybe I'm starting to warm up to the little tyke
Zealia's left ear perked at this question, her eyes opening as she thought of an answer. She slowly turned to face him, resting on her side with her elbow propped and holding her chin. "No." She said, but she smiled. "No need for that. Let's say... I'm on a temporary but perhaps eternal break." She giggled dryly.
"So a softy, a jock, and a hot nerd?" Eros laughed a little. "Sounds about right. And hey, nothin' wrong with warmin' up to our kids." She said, crossing her arms. "I have to admit though, I wanna see what the years ahead of us are holdin'. Aside from...the bullshit that made Han'ah and Levi have to come all the way back here, of course."

~

"Eternal?" Addai was puzzled now, wondering what she meant by now. The only thing that he thought was possibly eternal life and death. "You plan on embarking on a vacation perhaps?" He asked, sitting himself up a little.