windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The voice of Cian was drowned out instantly, and eventually, the door itself reacted, and he disappeared from Owensport.

Joseph only began to laugh, as even while Lando began to vomit, none of the maggots that had gone down came up with it. Not a single one. He knelt down and scooped up some of the man's vomit, and smeared it over his face. "You're mine...aaaalll, mine. I can feel the twisting of your insides..." He licked the blood from the blade of the dagger again, cleaning it of the blood that stained it.

~

"Yeah, actually. There IS something." Oasis said, smiling some at her. She had been practicing when she could, for this very moment. But the words she spoke came from the heart, those being something she didn't have to practice at all. "Rosemary, I love you, and you should know that without a doubt. And like I said before, I want to marry you. So I at least have to do it right." She took Rosemary's hand and pulled her to her feet gently before she got down on one knee. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a pearly white box that had a bit of weight to it. And as she opened it, the ring inside was one of a glossy silver that bore the symbol of the Scorpia family in deep black diamond like stone. "Will you marry me?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, you can stop using Tiger now XD over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Tiger gave a painful cough, already feeling them wrive inside of him* I told you... once before, you blue creep *In a quick movement, Tiger lifted his legs up, his body being held only by the blade as he kicked Joseph back* I ain't no one's puppet. And if I had any fingers left, I'd blow my guts open and rip them out that way! Tiger Lando isn't working for no one. Not for you and not some rat face bum like Wein. Some leader, can't even yell at his own men proper-
*Duncan, finally tired, walked over and punched Tiger hard in the face, his armored knuckles cutting his cheek, shutting him up* Will you shut your mouth, you insolent worm! You failed to follow orders. You should be grateful no one's gutted you like a fish. And I assure you, I would love to do the honors *He turned to Joseph and the Mother* I apologize for his interruptions. If you would like, I can send him back to the Capital and keep him locked away, until... whatever this is reacts properly. I swear my loyalty, as a knight of Owensport and as a Knight of Edrain to aid in any way I can
*Tiger gave a raspy chuckle as he lied on the floor in his own blood* Ha ha! Just a spineless mutt as always. Oh, honor. Oh, loyalty. God, what will it take for this blue mistake to just put a knife through my head already?

*Rosemary looked down at the ring, here eyes wide in shock as she stared at it. She couldn't help but grin, as tears started to well up in her eyes. She could only look away, chuckling as she wiped them away* Dammit, O. You know I hate crying. Look what you made me do *She turned back to her with a smile as she nodded* Yes! How could I ever refuse?
"No, that won't be necessary." Mother spoke this time. "He is fine as he is. He will remain here, with my son. My dear Joseph, I believe that this toy of yours misunderstands."

"We do not need any puppets. We have plenty, and soon, we will have many more." Joseph spoke to Lando. "This is for my entertainment. I am sure my brothers and sisters would be more than overjoyed to see that I have made a friend!" He stabbed the blade into Lando's knee and dislocated it. "OVERJOYED!" He laughed out the word.
And then his crazed eyes shifted to Duncan. "Take your SEAT." He said sharply. "The meeting is beginning." And in the reflections all around them, Joseph's eyes were gone, only two jagged pits of a glowering green.

~

"YES! Fuck yeah!" Oasis cheered in response to Rose's answer. Despite Rosemary saying yes before when she had asked, this brought a feeling of relief flooding into her body. She gave a grin, and as she reached to grab the ring to slide it onto her finger, the box suddenly flew from her hands, a metal grappling cable shooting passed her face and retracting before she even realized what had just happened.

"Fuck yeah, you got it!"

"What the--whattheFUCK?!" Oasis shrieked, looking around and quickly spotting the young man from the Fried Everything place on a rooftop with someone she wasn't paying attention to. Instead, her eyes were locked on the pearly box that had been in her hands. "HEY YOU FLACID BITCH!"

The young man's eyebrows raised, and he turned to the woman beside him, adjusting the gauntlet that the cable had extended from as he tossed the box into the air and caught it. "Ooooh...so that's where you get that fro--OH SHIT! GO GOGOGOGOGO!!" He exclaimed when he saw that Oasis had already grabbed on to the edge of one of the roof tops and was climbing up.

"GET BACK HERE!" Oasis yelled furiously as she began pursuit.
last edited over a year ago
*Duncan was quick to take his seat, keeping his gaze on Joseph before returning to his mother. Tiger just chuckled as he fell to the ground, giving a weak response* Hell, by the time this is all over, I'll just be a potato. Wish Cian could use some of that magic of his right about now. Some God he worshiped

*It wasn't long before Rosemary had followed after them, but it took even less time for her to catch up. In fact, she had even outrun Oasis, and was already catching up with the thieves* So you think you can steal from a professional!? Fucking amateurs! *Already, she was catching up quickly, sprinting as fast as she could* If you stop now, I'll only cut off five of your fingers!
"Aaaah crap, crap! She's catching up!"

But the young woman glanced back at Rosemary, not baring the same reaction as her partner in crime "Oh yeah?! Well you haven't caught us yet, so looks like you're a peg below an amateur huh?!" She taunted.

~

"Magic? Oh no, that's not necessary here. There is no magic here. And magic of any kind won't save you. These very walls eat it riiight up." Joseph said, chuckling. "And don't worry. You'll be alive through every step of the way while our little inside friends eat your liver right up. In the meantime, I'm going to play with you plenty!" His grin twisted. "You are oblivious to why this meeting today exists. Has it ever occurred to you that we don't need your information? Has it ever occurred to you that we know exactly who our enemies are, and who poses an actual threat? For example, the priest Cian and his little game of resurrecting his so called God. He is no threat here, and neither are any of his oh so beloved Servants. After all, they do make...quite a meal. And these traitors you keep speaking of so dearly. We already have them exactly where we would like them to be. We always have. Just like our tabs on you, another non-threat has been kept. But now, your services are no longer required to exist."
cosmic_fusions commented…
Hello again :) over a year ago
Crazed individual takes bats to every blender in the store to prevent Jade from getting new one (It was me. I was that individual) over a year ago
now im just drinking amêndoa leite :( over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"So, how exactly are we supposed to know that this church is the right one we heard about?"

"Well if there was mentioning of a demon causing chaos, I'm pretty sure the place would be wrecked or maybe near to being so." He replied.

Zealia paused for a moment as her brows furrowed. "No... Charlie... Charlie wouldn't do that."
*Tiger was already noticing how bad things have gotten. He was really in trouble now, and instead, he just had to suck up his pride, before he placed his head on the ground and shouted, hoping his act would spare him of a horrid fate* Please, you can't do this to me! I'm just some business guy from some foreign country! I can't die like this! You may not need me, but... But I am still a capable fighter. I just need to get out of here. I know about other enemies you aren't aware of. Like... Like a crew of dozen or so other fighters. A full boatload of other enemies! Yeah, you know about the girl, and you may know a few of the shipmates. But there's one. A descendant of the kingdom of Edrain! Yeah, he's after this country as well. Good kid. Good, dumb, stupid kid. But he trusts me. I can get to him. I can kill him easily. Come on, you don't want me to just be left as a pet. Yeah, you could go and attack them, but they are probably expecting a fight. But they aren't expecting one of their own to betray them. Come on! Have a heart, blue guy!

Not catching up? *Rosemary was already feeling tired of this chase, and was quick to take out a dagger, chucking it at the thieves ankles and sending them crashing face forward before she caught up, stepping on their head as she reached for her sword* Well, you were pretty quick, but you still got some learning to do. Not that you're gonna get the chance to learn
"Trust and believe that any supposed enemy you know of, we have already know of for quite some time. And with much more information." Joseph assured. "Isn't that right, dear Mother?"

"That is most definitely correct, my darling child." Mother answered. "And rest assured, they will all be taken care of in due time. For the great change is coming to its beginning. And you all, will have the grandest privilege of witnessing it all."

~

"DAMN IT! I WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO SAID THAT! Wait..wait...is that a..oh god--SHE STABBED ME! SHE FREAKIN' STABBED ME!" The young man yelled.

But that's when the woman's foot met Rosemary's face, knocking her off of her companion. "S-sorry m--I mean, lady! But you're still a peg short."

"Will you stop that!!? WHY do you always DO that!? WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE THAT ENDS UP PAYING FOR IT?!"

The woman looked glanced at him, kneeling down and pulling the dagger out. "My..bad? You good?"

"....NO!" The young man wheezed, cringing in pain at the dagger being pulled out.

"Ugh, damn it Levi, it figures that even with all those gadgets you'd still be the first one to get caught."

"exCUSE ME!? I should kick you off this damn roof for that!"

The young woman rolled her feverish yellow eyes, her focus going back to Rosemary, and she ensured that her half-mask was still pulled up over her face. "I guess it can't be helped then. Alright Han'ah, lets do this!" Suddenly, her left arm bulged and began to twist as the flesh tore from it and extended itself into a thick, grotesque whip like arm. Almost just like what Rose and Eros did with their brand. She let out a pained grunt before she dug the jagged fingers of the arm into the roof top and yanked it upwards, causing it to rise like a wave towards Rosemary. "LEVI NOW!"

"SHUT UP!" The young man growled. And explosion of smoke burst into the area, covering the surroundings as the silhouettes jumped down from the roof.

~

"You pray," Father Lou finally said, breaking the silence and almost startling Charlie from what he had been dong. "But to what do you pray too?"

"Anything that's willing to listen I guess. And could you like, not do that. I'd like to do this prayer stuff without having to jump out of my skin." Charlie said, a bit irritated.

"My apologies. I assumed that you could sense that my presence was here." Father Lou replied. "Or rather, didn't expect that you had been so deep within your mind already." He then gestured to the tea. "Come, sit and let us drink tea. If you have truly prayed, then may your burdens be released."

Charlie looked back at the alter for a moment before going to take a seat on the other side of the platter that carried the cups of tea. He took one within his hand, the heat from it being something that he couldn't feel at all. After all, he had felt things that were much hotter by miles.

*Tiger groaned, hoping that he could try to make some excuse to make it out of the room alive* H-Hang on, so you know them. Sure, you do. But they are fighters. They're a stubborn group. I can get close to them, allow you to get a hold of them, and if you can't, I can kill them, one by one. It'll be easy. They trust me, they see me as a friend of theirs. Cian's too crazy, Duncan's too revenge crazy, and Wein's a lazy bum who couldn't pick up a gun to do his own dirty work. But me, I can get close to them. I can take care of them. I'll do it for free. I can be better help to you alive than dead

*Rosemary only stumbled a little, but didn't even fall back as she picked her head back up* Okay, I was gonna be a little merciful before. Now I'm okay with ripping your head off *Rosemary was quick to jump out of the way of the roof before she lost sight of them from the smoke bomb* I knew I shouldn't have hesitated. Alright, LEVI and HAN'AH! Now that I know your names, it'll make killing you feel less shitty *She jumped down from the roof as she called up to Oasis* O, you stick to the roof tops, I'll get them from below. Don't kill them if you see them. Leave that to me *With that, she was off, chasing after them, running at the speed of a leopard, and being able to maneuver passed other people and market stands as she followed after them, whispering to Eros* Hey, Eros, think you can stop with the silent treatment and be of some fucking help?! That girl has the same powers you have! What the hell is that all about!? I thought only people in that hellscape Macross made could get powers like that?
Oasis had gotten there just as the roof had been practically rolled over like a tsunami, managing to jump onto to one of the other ones before she could get caught up in it. "Great, just GREAT! I can't make any promises about that Ro!" She said before started after them from the rooftops. It took her a moment to get her mechanical leg in sync with her real one, but once she was able to, she was zipping from rooftop to rooftop, passing Rosemary in the process. "C'mon, where did those little shits go?!" She growled. "When I get my HANDS ON YOU!"

When Rose spoke to Eros this time...there still wasn't an answer that was given back. There was a tingling in her arm as the brand tried to activate itself, but failed, instead leaving only a light layer of burned skin.
-
Meanwhile, Levi spoke to the young woman frantically. "See?! Now she knows my name! And both of them are tryin' to get ME! SEE WHAT YOU DID?!"

"Oh relax, there's more than one Levi! And don't flatter yourself, they're after both of us."

"YOU'RE SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE HASN'T FOUND OUT YOURS YET! BECAUSE I DIDN'T BLURT YOURS OUT!"

"Oh stop your freagin' crying and just get ready to use another one of those gadgets ya got!" She said finally.

"LET ME STAB YOU IN THE FOOT AND THAT'S SEE HOW YOU'D LIKE IT!"

"...I'd just heal."

"...We're cousins....but sometimes I hate you..."
*Rosemary had kept her eyes on the ground, already catching a glimpse of the blood on the ground* Ha, I knew they were a couple of amateurs *As she ran faster, she caught a glimpse of the thieves* Stop running you fuckers! You wanna live to see another sun rise, you better drop that fucking ring! I'm just gonna take eight fingers and leave it at that
As Rosemary got closer to what she saw as the thieves, she would come to realize that the moment she got close enough that it was merely their cloaks hung up on nearby rubble for it to appear as if they were just standing there. And soon, Oasis came crashing down on it, fumbling around with the cloaks before she tore them off of her.

"Alright, that's it, killin' em both!" She snarled, running out into the street and checking around through the many annoyed and busy faces for them. Her eyes went up to the rooftops again, catching the two of them swinging away by some sort of cable. "Oh not ya don't!" She ran and jumped on the back of a moving cart that was being pulled quickly by two horses, jumping across to another and then onto one of the buildings. Her stinger slithered out into sight, and she stung it through the edges of a sloping roof to sling herself up onto the top of it. She lost sight of them for a few seconds, her eyes darting across the buildings. "Fuck!"
"We do not know what Charlie is capable of doing. Nor this "Zen" fellow."

"...And, well... kind of mother too. I walked in on her the other night as she slept and all items in my room were floating with her weak aura she unintentionally released."

"Hmm... It is a good sign she is able to use magic."

"Not willingly, though. I think she's scared to use her powers."
*Rosemary followed after them as she called behind Oasis* I'll catch them, don't worry *She was quick to jump back onto the rooftops, looking for the people, already drawing her blade, ready to cut them down without a moments hesitation as she called out to them* You're gonna die, you two pricks! The longer you make me run after you, the slower it's gonna be!
"Hey, what're doi--AAH! Really?! REALLY!?" Levi said as he was shoved down into a crate.

"Look," The woman said, showing him the pocket watch that now flashed with small green numbers. "It's almost time! So you sit tight and keep that wrapped around your ankle until it heals."

"Wait, sit tight? What the hell are you about to do?!" And upon seeing the lightly crooked grin that came to her face, Levi groaned, knowing that it meant that it was probably something that wasn't a good idea.

And her answer proved what he was thinking fully as she pulled her mask back up. "Imma go say hey to my parents."

~

Charlie and the priest spoke for a while about the teachings of the ministry and the details behind their making while they sipped from their tea, their gazes both staring forward at the alter. But then Father Lou cleared his throat, the question that had drawn out his curiosity, now weighing on his mind.

And Charlie felt it, knowing that it was going to come sooner or later. He was dealing with a priest, after all. "You're wondering why someone who's here in hopes of repenting wants to go back to Hell?"

There was a few seconds of silence before Lou spoke. "Why is it that you wish to return to an inferno full to the brim of the damned? Do you enjoy Hell to such an extent?"

Charlie let out a sigh. "Its...complicated. But there's someone there that shouldn't be there, someone that I think might be able to help me. And the fact that the gates have been sealed closed isn't exactly a good thing to say the least. But this person, I made them a promise that I won't go back on. So if it means going back, then hey, why not?"
*Rosemary was already starting to catch up again, keeping notice of the blood trail, the only trace she had to chase after them until she was able to spot the two of them down below. She made no hesitation to jump down, landing on her feet as she panted lightly, her blade already drawn* Alright, listen up! It's our anniversary! We've had a real shit day as it is. Give me back the ring and I'll only take away one limb. Try to run, and I promise this time you won't make it far
"Let's hope where we had to send her hopefully clears her mind."

"I-I hope she's not scared..." Zealia said, tapping her fingers together in guilt. "The dandelions should keep he---"

"---What? You packed those weeds in there as well?!"

"Well yeah. They're going to die anyways, and its not like someone ca--"

Her brother smacked his face with his palm, releasing a groan. "Let's hope so." He growled.

Wiezen folded the newspaper into smaller sections until it was able to fit back in his pocket. He took some time to look around before plummeting gracefully towards the ground, his feathers fluttering some when the clouds breezed across them. His claw-like feet adjusted to the stone path beneath him, waiting for his sister to follow before he continued now by foot since they were nearing the church.
"Trust me, I know exactly what day it is." The young woman gave a scoff, tossing the box that held the ring within her hand. "Ya know, this isn't gonna be as easy as you're thinking either. Especially since Eros hasn't healed much yet, has she?." She said while adjusting a familiar dark green and gold trimmed cap on her head, her eyes blue now in contrast with the yellow that they had been earlier, her brown hair drooping passed her shoulders

And they came in contact with a pair of identical blue ones as Oasis walked to Rosemary's side, fuming. "Oh we're gonna see about that." She snapped. But then she stopped at the sight of the cap that the woman wore, and she muttered to Rosemary. "Shit, what's a fucking 5th Seat doing here? And now, of all the times, now?" But the first thing that she noticed was that whoever this person was, wasn't in uniform. And if it was one thing that she knew for certain was that when it came to their uniforms, it was 100% or not at all.

But it clearly didn't apply here, for the woman instead was dressed in a strange style of clothing that Oasis nor Rosemary weren't familiar with at all. The red fingerless gloves that she wore stopped at her upper arms, and she wore a pair of dark leggings under a pair of faded blue frayed shorts that were just short as Rosemary's along with a pair of thick soled knee high boots. There was a harness of some sort over the brown button up shirt that she wore in which the first two buttons were undone, the attire being completed with a caramel colored coat that was covered in some sort of fur. Strapped to her left leg was a long nosed silver revolver with a black handle, and at her lower back some form of blade.
And she spoke again through the half mask over her face. "Sorry, but I can't give you back this ring. It isn't time yet. Buuut I also won't let either of you just do what you want because of that either. So, are you two sure you don't want to have a little chat instead?"

~

Father Lou's brows furrowed together at the answer that he was given. "I suspect that there is much more to that than you have felt to mention. And if the gates of Hell have been sealed, then will the souls of the dead that have been damned to hell be able to pass?"

"...Probably not." Charlie answered. "I've already had to make sure a few of them got there before the doors were closed and locked completely. But that won't be the last of them, and that's not even including the ones that could have potentially escaped while everything was becoming hectic down there." He paused to drink the rest of his tea. "That's why I have to find a way to open the gates just a little, enough for me to slip back through."

"And if they are sealed once you are there, then how would you return to this world?"

Charlie gave a shrug. "Dunno. Haven't thought that far ahead, and I don't think I really plan to if anything."
Can't give us back the ri- Who the fuck do you think you two are, our nannies?! *Rosemary kept a tight grip on her blade* You talk about us like you know us, like you have some info on who we are. Just who in the fuck are you two and why is it you gotta be a pain in the ass for us?! We got enough shit to deal with and the last thing we need is two more fuckers getting in our way
"Well excuse me if I'm trying to make sure something else doesn't fuck up!" The woman snapped back at Rosemary, surprisingly just like Rosemary.

"Oooooh....okay, everything about you makes so much more sense now," Levi commented as he was peeking from the box.

"Wha-you were suppose to stay hidden you dummy!" The woman exclaimed, smacking the top of the crate and in turn caused its lid to smack him in the top of the head.

"FUck! DAMNIT! THEY ALREADY SAW ME!" Levi yelled from within the crate as he rubbed his head.

"You know what, fuck who they are!" Oasis yelled, only to be surprised when the woman had said the exact same thing in an identical manner, which left her in a state of confusion.

The woman lifted her eyebrow. "I do know both of you. You just don't know me yet, is all. And I can't tell you that either."

"Alright, I'm done talkin'." Oasis growled, shaking her confusion off and starting towards them. "Whatever mind reading crap you go goin' on doesn't matter. That ring that you STOLE from me does." Her stinger whipped out to its full length. "Run all you want. Like she said, you won't get far. Anything else we need to know, I'll just beat it out of ya!"

"Oh hold on now, I don't plan on running, but we can avoid the violent part eh?" The woman said, taking a step back. "No?" She said as she saw that Oasis was still coming forward. "Aaaaah shit. I guess it can't be helped then." Her hands lifted into a guard, her feet squaring with her shoulders. Her eyes irises flashed yellow, consuming her pupils as they illuminated dimly.
Zealia and Wiezen Jr. walked quietly besides each other now, receiving a few looks from people as they passed by the town. They did stand out after all, especially due to their height and Zealia's mismatched eyes along with her poofy hair. Looking around, they noticed that the further they ventured into the town where the church was located the less people there were.
*Rosemary, a far more short tempered person than Oasis, put her arm out in front of Oasis as she looked at her* Hang on a sec, O. I wanna beat the shit out of these two just as much as you do. But something doesn't seem right about this. And besides, they still got that ring, and the last thing I wanna do is to have to chase them... again. So if they can talk for a bit, and maybe stop saying shit in a riddle, it'll be our best chance of getting it back
"The thing is, there's a lot going on right now. Most of which is indirectly my fault sort of, and I don't want to be the one having to deal with it. It's the rest of me's fault. They're the ones who always wanted to go about it with their testy measuring contests, and in turn, I got screwed over. Yeah, I know, it wouldn't make any sense until you actually SAW what I'm talking about."

Father Lou listened closely as he drank his tea, giving a nod and gesturing for him to continue on.

"I'm trying to fix things with myself. With ME, not with them. But somehow, for some reason, everything keeps coming back to me whether I like it or not. People. People that I don't want to deal with because they...won't see ME. Just someone else." His brows furrowed. "And I don't like that. At all."

~

"It's not even in a riddle, god!" The woman exclaimed. "It's not like I'm sitting here spitting Edgar Allen Poe all of the place!" She said, flailing her arms upwards in sync with her last few words. But she was relieved when she found that maybe she they wouldn't have to fight after all.

Oasis looked to Rosemary, fully ready to debate her on the matter, since they had them right in front of them now, and there was no way she was going let them out of her hands again if she could help it. However, she felt that Rose was also right, because she felt the same way. Something definitely wasn't right about them. It was almost as if they didn't belong there, but they were there. "I guess we can give them a few minutes. I just want my stuff back."

"Finally. Alright, Levi, I think you can come out of that crate now."

"Ya think?" Levi said sarcastically as he lifted the lid and threw it off of the crate. "Jesus, I swear to god if I get hit ONE MORE TIME today because of you," He said while climbing out. "I don't hit girls, but I will punch you in your forehead."

"I said I was sorry, sheesh. Blame who I inherited it from." The woman said with a shrug.

Levi's eye twitched some. "That is so not an excuse, and you know it ain't." His eyes then shifted to Rosemary and Oasis as he began to tighten the healing bandage around his ankle some. "How much time we got left? I'd rather spend at least the rest of it not trying to be killed."

The woman looked at the stopwatch again. "We have five minutes left and we're in the clear."

"Oh thank god..." Levi slid down into a sit on the edge of the empty crate, his words directed towards Rose and Oasis now. "Alright so, I would introduce myself but, again, we kinda can't do that right now. There's too much stuff that we could potentially mess up in doing it too early. Then again, I think I can since it's already pretty much set in stone because of SOMEBODY," he gave that somebody a sideways glance before continuing. "My name is Levi Schneiderquartz. We're here to make sure everything goes how its supposed to. Nice to meetcha...uh...again...ish." He said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

(Levi "Schneiderquartz")
 "The thing is, there's a lot going on right now. Most of which is indirectly my fault sort of, and I
SchneiderQUARTZ over a year ago
Dan Schnieder-Quartz over a year ago
Fucking kill me over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
At least he's not a chubby lard though XD over a year ago
(can wittle wiezen make a comeback so that Helga can smother him with kisses and hugs? :)))))

After a couple more minutes of their walk, Wiezen Jr. came to a halt when he saw the church he heard of just up ahead. His brows furrowed, his eyes scanning the area to look for any disaster they were talking about, however, there was none.

"Huh?" Zealia tilted her head. "Was this some sort of trick? It doesn't look like a demon has trespassed this town, less this church. We can't just barge in on holy ground."
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Charlie IS "little wiezen". Or...was, anyways. over a year ago
Well guess what Jade? If piss is stored in the balls, and coconuts are the balls of a tree, what does that make coconut milk? Straight up fucking árvore piss, that's what XD over a year ago
....but... coconut is yummy over a year ago
When Jr. and Zealia had gotten to the door, the large bell that sat on top of the center of the church began to ring, long pauses being between each one as a sign that midday had passed, and the late afternoons would soon be upon them.

There wasn't a very long wait either. The knobs to one of the doors began to twist and opened, Charlie just getting to the end of saying something to Father Lou as he was on his way out. He stopped for a moment as something was given to him in a smooth wooden box, and he gave a nod after exchanging a few more words with the priest. And the off he went, or was about to until he spotted Jr. and Zealia while he was heading off the property, He stood there for a moment and looked between them both in dead silence. ".....Shit...." He found himself saying out loud, his tongue receiving an almost instant stab of pain afterwards.
Zealia's mismatched eyes and Wiezen Jr.'s blue ones made immediate eye contact with their father, her brother's ears lowering some at the sight of him. Zealia blinked, her ears twitching when he had cursed. She expanded a small smile and waved awkwardly.

"Hi Charlie!" Zealia called out, more comfortable with him now than she was before after their small dinner together. "Are you... Are you busy?"

"We'll only take a few minutes of your time..." Wiezen Jr. seemed to mumble which was unlike him.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she responded to his greeting* Holy shit, I don't care. And before I bust a vein, tell me... Why can't you give us back that ring? And don't you dare tell me that it's because of something horribly evil
"Uhh...I am sort of busy right now." Charlie said, walking until he stepped off of the property, his words coming out in a small slur as he prodded as it tongue with his finger as the pain in it soothed. "I gotta start remembering that that's a thing..." He muttered to himself. "See ya!" He called back to them.

~

"It's because it's something horribly evil." The woman said as soon as Rosemary told Levi not to, but mostly just to spite her, only to get a glare from Levi. "What?! She's the one being a big bitch! She's like freakin' Gordon Ramsey, except she can't cook worth a damn and not English."

"...What's that saying, takes one to know one?"

"Oh ha-ha. Very funny. How's that ankle? Because I can blow it right the hell off." After their short back and forth, the woman's attention went back to Rosemary. "Got it all out of your system yet? Or you still gonna bitch? Because we can do this aaalll day and I promise you I'll have your ass like Smeagol by the end of the day."

"OR, I can come right over there, and stuff this stinger right up your ass. You seem like you're pretty good at that." Oasis took a shot. "And saying random names won't save ya from that.

"Says the shemale to her daughter." The woman shot back with a smirk.

Oasis's cheeks flushed at this. "The fuck did you say you little punk!?" She said, now starting forward again, only to come to a stop as the second half of what she said finally rendered. "Wait..what the fuck did you just say?"

"DUDE!" Levi exclaimed, until she showed him the timer, only 60 seconds being left.
*As soon as Rosemary heard those words come from her mouth, she was suddenly shocked, but as every kept speaking, Rosemary shouted* Okay, everyone shut the fuck up! *Once everyone had stopped, she finally responded* Okay, without any smart ass comments, who are you and what do you want?
"Finally." The woman let out an exasperated sigh. "Alright, so first off, I'll start with the last question. What I want is for you two to do the whole marriage shabang in about the next," She looked at the time again, "forty-five seconds seconds on the dot for this to work." She looked at the box that was in her possession for a moment. "What we also want, is something to fucking EAT. Because following you two around for the passed like, two years without being caught has been utterly draining."

"For the passed two ye--how!?" Oasis exclaimed. "And why?! You better start making sense before I start making it make sense."

"It'll start making sense once it starts making sense." The young woman stated while staring at the clock. Fifteen more seconds. "Alright, so I'm gonna give you this box. And you're gonna put it the ring on her finger." She tossed the box to Oasis, who looked back and forth between them. "In 14..15..13.."

Oasis squinted, looking to Rosemary now.

But the woman seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. "Try it, and I will shoot you. And trust me, these bullets will hurt a hella lot. And I'd also hate to do that."
*Rosemary shook her head*I swear to god, this has been the stupidest waste of fucking time in the world *Rosemary turned to Oasis, giving a sigh* Let's just do what they say so they can go to hell and we can get on with what's left of our day
“But Charlie, please! It’s important, it won’t take much of your time!” Zealia begged, already approaching him. “We brought you some more snacks as well!”
"Uh, I'm not hungry. I already uh...ate some tea. Yeah, I had tea already, but thanks." Charlie said as he kept walking. "I'm sure Y'iel or whatever her name is should be able to tell you stuff."

~

"Your face is the stupidest waste of fucking time in the world." The woman retorted casually. "But yeah, it'd be best to get it over with."

Oasis muttered something and took Rosemary's hand. "This fucking sucks. Not how I imagined this goin'." She said, opening the box and sliding the ring onto her finger. "So now what?" She turned back to the two.

The woman was looking herself over. "..I'm still here...YES! Levi we fuckin' did it!" She yanked Levi into a one-armed hug. "Woooo! Thank GOODNESS! Now we need to be off to your dad's sh--."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!" Oasis blurted out in frustration, interrupting them both.

"Oh...right." The woman cleared her throat before pointing to the cap that she wore. "We come from a long way away from home. From a place that's waaaay different than here. Somewhere ahead of time." She began pull her mask down from over her face. "I'm Han'ah Cho Morgan. You guys's daughter. And boy, do we have a lot to talk about."
And the blend of uncanny resemblance between the three of them was almost unsettling. The perfect mixture of the two. Or rather, the three of them which included even Eros, who's deep yellow eyes she bore until they shifted back into Oasis's blue. Not to mention the abilities that she had inherited.
She would have resembled Rosemary a little bit more than Oasis if it weren't for the cap that she wore, though her body had a few similar quirks that Rose's had. But it was clear that she had both sides of their spunk without question.

(Third Generation of the Morgans, Han'ah Cho Morgan.)
 "Uh, I'm not hungry. I already uh...ate some tea. Yeah, I had chá already, but thanks." Charlie said
Enricho can't even get a grandson XD over a year ago
Yeah, but I know it can change suddenly XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I wouldn't even do that xD over a year ago
*Rosemary looked at the two, even getting real close to her as she examined her face, before she turned to Oasis. She grabbed Oasis by the shoulders and slowly slide her next to the girl, looking over the two of them. As her attention moved from one to the other, her expression changed from confusion to utter shock* Holy shit! *She already backed away a bit in shock* Wait, wait, wait wait wait! Hang on just a second! I ain't going to be no mother- I mean... Not yet, anyway. I don't plan on getting pregnant until I am at least thirty eight, and I still got over a decade before that. How the hell is this even possible. I mean, I knew you had some damn good looks, I mean, you inherited it from me after all- Wait, why am I going along with thi- Ugh! This is hurting my brain!
“I don’t think Y’iel is too fond of us as of now after, uh, some of the things we had to do. And this Zen guy that barged in our boutique and almost killed us all! But that guy is different from this one!” Zealia pulled out the newspaper to reveal the man on the page with black eyes. “Please, just a moment of your time!”
"Zen? You mean Cain? Because not even his wife calls him "Zen" I mean come on. And he's not too different. Not really. Just an asshole with common sense and anger issues. Which is a bad combination. It's ALWAYS a bad combination." Charlie replied, a bit irritated that they had been able to find him in the first place. "And the only reason that idiot would try to kill you is if you got in his way. Meaning, if you got in his way, then he's getting whoever OUT of the way. Nine times out of ten, permanently. That's just how he is. Granted, I told him not to hurt anybody when he went, but since when does he ever listen?" He spoke, avoiding looking at the newspaper after already seeing what was on it.
"So what does that have to do with me aside from being stuck with the mess he decided to leave?"

~

"H-hey what the hell are you doing?" Oasis asked as she was pulled over into a stand next to Han'ah. Her brows furrowed as Rosemary was looking back and forth between them, her arms unintentionally crossing in the same instance as Han'ah's did. And at Rosemary's shocked expression, she spoke. "C'mon, we can look that much alike. I mean...I mean..." As she glanced at Han'ah, she couldn't deny that she saw a lot of Rosemary there, and some of her mother. Which means that of course she looked like her as well. "...Oh..shit..." She took a few steps away from the woman, a bewildered expression etching onto her face. "Ooooh shit..."

Han'ah grinned at the both of them, a grin that was so similar to Oasis's that it was almost like it was a passed on inheritance. "If you think that's up there, you'd be surprised to know that Levi here, my cousin, is of course your nephew."

Levi gave a charming smile. "A handsome devil too, if I'd say so myself."

"His real name is Levi Schmidton Quartz. His mom sucks at middle names."

"Hey! My middle name is handsome as ever, and chicks still dig it!" Levi exclaimed. "Don't they, BERRY!"

"That's a nickname!" Han'ah said, shoving his shoulder. "And just because Auntie calls me that crap doesn't mean it sticks!"
*Rosemary couldn't help but move her eyes up and down, unable to stop staring in disbelief* Holy shit! Holy shit! She really does look like us! She's got out looks and everything. She's even got that nice smile of yours, O! Like...... *She had to stop herself before more questions started to arise* Okay, okay, hang on a second.... How are you two even here. And more specifically, why? If us getting married was the only way for you two to exist, why waste more time? I already said yes to her proposal? You didn't need to steal from us
Remember when I said not to have time travel again, COLA. And then I ignored it completely at the introduction of new waifu XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I mean....if that makes you happy XD over a year ago
Oh no, nothing makes me happy. I am constantly suffering internally. But seeing Ossiana and Oasis and now Han'Ah happy stops the suffering, if for a shot time XD over a year ago
"I mean...you're on my dad's ship and I'm tellin'." Levi said with a shrug.

"SNITCH!" Han'ah said almost instantly.

"Worth it."

"Ugh, you're such a freakin child!" Han'ah shook her head before turning back to Rosemary. "Okay so, we have a lot to go over. But first and for most, it wasn't about making sure that you guys got married. It was more so that it happened when it was supposed to. And if we came to you both and started with that, there is no way in hell that either of you would have believed us."

"...Good point. From a even less insightful view than now..it sounds insane." Oasis said.

"As for how we got here, well, you can think Mr. Wald and this dork here for that." She said, pointing her thumb at Levi.

"Hah, its funny, because she says that because she's a dunc--AHAhOWWW! YOU. ABUSE PEOPLE!" Levi yelled after her was casually smacked in the mouth.

"Anyways," Han'ah continued. "They built a gateway that was powered by all of the varieties of magic. Nature, dark magic, light magic, that sort of stuff. I'd rather Levi explain that part because he's more versed in that stuff than I am. But making sure you got married was so that I could make sure that I existed. Well...it's a lot more complicated than that, but time has been getting screwed up big time. And I was basically the only one at the time who could be sent back to fix it. Until Levi here decided that he wanted to tag along and jumped in before the gateway closed and it got destroyed."

"But luckily, I'm a genius. I have a pretty photographic memory, so I remember the steps and the blue prints that me and my dad came up with pretty well." Levi added.

"Okay, so what more does that have to do with us?" Oasis asked.

"Owensport and Fre." Both Levi and Han'ah answered gravely at the same time.

"Grandma, or your mom, is probably heading to one or the other now as we speak." Han'ah said. "In my future that lead from this past, Enrinora Oriocho Morgan is...she's dead."

"Wh-what..?" Oasis said in disbelief. "No..no there's no way..."

"She died in THIS timeline after coming back under the name of Oasis to destroy one of the sources of all of the problems within both lines. But she..failed. And she'll die in this scenario too if we don't stop it from happening. However, before she came all the way back to this time, which would have been years ago from today, she stopped by our future before everything had gone the shit and warned us about what was coming. That's what got Mr. Wald to start making the machine as a just in case, along with Grandma and Grandpa Quartz to create a powerful enough spell to go with it."
*Rosemary crossed her arms as she listened to it all. She could only nod as she listened* I... see... Well, that's fine by us *She stood in front of them, her hand now on her hips as she exclaimed to the two* We had intentions of going to save O's sister the second she was taken. And had intentions of killing that ogre bitch that stole her. Don't you two worry. Oriocho's gonna be home to mom and dad before they know it. Even if... Well... We gotta but a hold on our plans for that shithole Owensport. We just need something from you two. Please, for the love of god, stop with this time travel stuff and trust us to deal with this shit in our timeline. All this thinking is hurting my head. Orio will be safe and sound without a scratch on her little head. Count on that. It's a promise from me and O. You're.... uh.... parents... I guess.... Also, sorry, but this is bothering me, but..... Oswald fucked someone?! Damn, there's hope for him yet
"...Yes. Yes he did. A many before my mom too probably. I didn't get my charm from nobody, ya know." Levi grumbled.

"We didn't have much of a choice." Han'ah continued with a sigh. "It was either come back and make sure that everything happened the way its supposed to, or let a talking fucking tree and a psychotic black eyed bitch eat us and the world be doomed."

"Black eyed...you have got to be fuCKING KIDDING ME!? She's STILL not dead in a ditch somewhere?! Like come on!" Oasis pinched the bridge of her nose. "Every time, every SINGLE TIME!"

"Last we checked, some douche that went by Xslop was in on it too. But the weirdest part about that was that he looked kinda like a younger Grandpa on the Quartz side and Uncle...Wiezen." Han'ah's brows knitted together in thought. "Grandpa seemed to be familiar with him, and Grandma Y'iel and Helga too."

Oasis was silent now, unable to find the words to respond at the added information.
*Rosemary was frozen stiff in fear at the mention of the black eyed woman, her fists clenched tightly in frustration, before she turned to Oasis* O, we gotta get Orio *Rosemary's humorous wit had completely drained at the mention of the woman, before her attention went to the two travelers* You two go back home to wherever you came from. This is our fight, and I'm gonna make sure Orio is back home. Then, I'm gonna kill that bitch and end a whole lot of people's suffering! And Eros better fucking help if she wants to keep living in my head! Or she can go and find herself a new person to annoy!
"Mom, it doesn't work like that and you know it doesn't work like that." Han'ah said. "She's just as much apart of you as Ha'nah is apart of me. She's practically like a sister, since we were born at the same time. Eros got damaged in your last scuffle, and its basically because of her that you're alive, ya know." She pointed out.

"And we can't just zap back home," Levi spoke up. "We'd have to go about building another gateway, and it took dad and I YEARS to do that. But hopefully it won't take nearly as long since I know most of the ups and downs. So we're kinda....stuck...ha..haha..."

Oasis was more silent now than before, her thoughts weighing on her heavily. If Oriocho had died, then what about Ossiana and Enricho? She couldn't even began to imagine how that must have went. Unless...they had already been killed too prior to that. But it seemed that whatever her sister had come back to do to began with had worked in one way or another, or Levi and the woman that was her kid, wouldn't have been there if that's how the whole time thing worked. She could feel both anger and a headache coming on, along with other mixed emotions that kept her silent and stuck as she was.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she turned to them* Then go and hang out with your dad and uncle until you can go back home. Until then, me and O are gonna go save her sister, kill Bonnus, and then we're gonna fucking kill Macross. And for the record, don't call me mom. It's weird! I don't even have a baby inside of me. So you two just do what you have to do and let us head to that kingdom of Fre to get Orio back. If you wanna help, just point us in the direction of Fre and leave the rest of us. The less people that get involved with Macross, the better
"How can I not call you mom? I mean...you're my mom!" Han'ah said. "And nah, I'm not letting you two go off by yourselves. There's too much we need to keep track of. Because technically, we're already involved. We've been involved. And plus, you're not at full potential right now because Eros is basically dying inside you right now. Speaking of which," She walked up to Rosemary, her eyes changing into the all to familiar yellow of the brand. She placed her hand on Rosemary's forehead and began to press down on it with her thumb, a glowing light and a jolt going through Rose's body as something began to stir wildly.

And then a loud, sharp gasp came from inside Rosemary's head. "FUCK!" Eros yelled, her voice echoing through Rose's thoughts. "Holy fucking hell that hurt!.."

"Hey'ya Eros." Han'ah spoke to the voice that she too could here. "How're ya feeling?"

"I feel..amazing! Hey, wait a minute, Rose how the hell did you get over there?" But then she paused. "Wait, waaaiiit just a second, you're not Rose! Who the fuck are you?!"

"Gee, you're welcome Mama." It was Han'ah's inner voice that spoke to Eros instead of herself.

"....Rose. What the fuck is going on?"
*Rosemary spoke in a stern voice to Han'Ah* Hey, Eros isn't your mother! I'm your mother... I mean... No, neither of us are your mother. I mean, we are.... *She answered to Eros* Fuck if I know. I lost track of what was going on a long time ago. Just.... Listen. Orio got stolen by that scorpion prick *She quickly turned to Oasis* But you're tail looks real sexy, O. I love it a whole lot *She continued with Eros* and Bonnus has her in the Kingdom of Fre. Also Macross is back and is probably gonna get involved, weather we want her to or not. So me and O are gonna put the whole Owensport plan on hold for the time being and go get her back, give her back to Enricho and Ossiana, and then kill Macross. After that, we can get back to killing Wein. After that, we can finally go back to living a peaceful life, I fucking hope. Also, these are apparently our daughter and nephew that time traveled here. If you're still confused, so am I, so deal with it *She turned her back to the two before she walked forward* Come on, O. We gotta tell Oswald and Judissia that we'll see them in Owensport. *As she walked forward, she gave an exhausted sigh and spoke under her breath* Just wanted a fucking day with Oasis. Just one fucking day without fighting and feeling like shit, but no. Even when she isn't around, Macross has to fuck everything up for everyone
Eros was silent for a long moment after Rosemary had given her somewhat of an explanation of what was going on, which actually just confused her more. But then she spoke. "Wait, scorpion prick? Oh yeah, I'm gonna murder that sonuva bitch as soon as we find'em. But Macross? Now that's a whole new level of bad. If SHE'S crawled out from wherever the hell she's been, then we got an even bigger problem on our hands"

"I wonder...how long has she even been around?" Levi asked as he followed along. "This seems like a generational thing. And it sucks...big time. And it's like...she's not exactly a typical demon, so the usual conventional ways are basically like throwing pebbles at a mountain. They just don't work out too well."

"Luckily, I brought along some bullets with her name on it that Grandpa made. You know before she..got to him too." Han'ah muttered the last part, her hands clenching into fists. But then a light clicked in her head. "Not only that, but we still have our something up our sleeves."
*Rosemary nodded, still walking forward as she eventually pulled Oasis along with her* Alright, fine. If you wanna help us kill that bitch, you can. But we get to Orio first. And before any of that, we'll need a boat *As she walked, she pulled Oasis close to her and spoke in a hushed tone so only Oasis could hear* Don't worry, O. Sure, the whole proposal thing was kinda rough, but I'm still flattered nonetheless. And the ring is amazing *She planted a kiss on her cheek in an attempt to make her feel better* And it's still our anniversary, so I'll be sure to make you enjoy it as best as you can. We've still got nine hours of the day left, and we'll make them count once we get that boat to Fre
"Cain?" Jr.'s brows knitted some in confusion as to how that name even derived to be. "That's not what mother called him..."

"Wife? What do you mean? Isn't he a part of you, and you a part of him as well as Y'iel that together form... well... you? Or, uh... I mean Wiezen... So shouldn't you all have the same wife? The same thoughts about things--- actually, no, scratch that." Zealia was clearly confused as to what was happening.

"We just wanted to know what happened with our father...." He looked back at the newspaper. "We don't remember him having black eyes, but we were told he was sick. I don't know if that is what has called him to... umm... split?"

"We're not trying to drag you into something you don't want to be apart of... you're just... our only source now that hopefully won't kill us unlike this Cain you speak of or even Y'iel..." Zealia's ears lowered some. "I hear she has been looking for you to deal with this so called Macross."
Oh Zealia, you have no fucking idea what Macross is like. I envy your ignorance to the whole thing XD over a year ago
The entire time from the moment that they said "Wiezen", Charlie cringed more and more until he finally spoke. "First off. Don't say that name around me, EVER again. DO NOT." He looked at both of them for a moment. "Secondly, no, we don't all "have the same thoughts". That's just stupid. The only thing that we have in common is that we still care about Helga in some way, some of us more than others." He said, obviously referring to Y'iel. "And no, we don't all have the same wife. Cain is his own person, just like Y'iel, and just like me, and the only reason Helga called him that is because she doesn't know how to let go of the past, or to move on." He continued.
"Cain ended up being the one that was back here first, and he took that great opportunity to go as far away as he could and started a new life. I honestly commend him for being able to do that much, considering how much of a prick he is most of the time. Hell, he even has kids now. That was a surprise. And assuming that Y'iel came next as is trying to essentially "fix" everything that got broken, she started a life of her own too. And now I'm lookin' to do the same and keep it that way." He came to a stop and turned around now, looking at them both. "Being sick was only part of the reason the split was necessary. When he started injecting Macross's essence just to keep himself alive for YOUR sakes, I was the one who had to suffer from it. And in turn, we ended up getting fourth addition to our little group that got attached to me. I got sick. The brightest part of his soul got sick. And when the split happened, we all ended up being sent our separate ways, and HE became a part of the Pandora because he didn't want to be here in this world anymore. There was no one in this world like him. No other Therians. Nothing to keep him in check. He knew that he was nothing becoming nothing but pure evil again and that was affecting us too. Meanwhile, I was thrown into hell by default because everything he did was on my shoulders afterwards. And as for these," his eyes flickered into black, never ending pits, and flickered back as he continued. "He did have them. When he finally made all of you be responsible adults and kicked you all out, he had them. When he returned from Fre, he had them. He's ALWAYS had them, somewhere laying in dormant behind each and every big tragedy. And now he woke up what was never meant to be woken again. So if anything, you better hope he never comes back, and that Macross never finds the Pandora to release him from it. This goes further back than you think."
He turned away from them then, and started walking again.

~

Oasis gave an attempt at a smile that only appeared as something stuck between a frown of frustration and something so forced that it couldn't be considered as even a small smile. She only nodded.

"...This is gonna be a loooong month. And even a longer year." Eros sighed, not exactly enthusiastic about the turn of events.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she looked at her attempt to smile, which was only turned into a nod. Rosemary shook her head* Nuh uh. No, I don't want none of that worrying, O. Not today *She placed her hand on Oasis and pulled her close to her* Listen, you are my fiancee now, okay. We should be happy that we are engaged now. And I want you to be happy, okay? I'll go and talk to Oswald about a ship for Fre, and I'll make sure it's one with a decent cabin for us to sleep in. So you just go and get ready to travel soon, okay *She once again attempted a smile, in the hopes of getting one from Oasis. A genuine one this time*