windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Walking in, they could notice that the small house was in fact just one floor. The small kitchen was to the left, with only a few plates and a sink and a small spot for a mini cauldron to heat things up. Near the kitchen was a circular table with a basket of fruit and with only one chair. A few wrappers of chocolate could be seen filling the trashcan besides the legs of the table. And to the right, there was a twin size bed near the only window of the mushroom house. Tanis hopped on the bed where a woman was hidden by a fuzzy cloak. He opened the books of colors and began to read to her like he had been doing for the past days.

Zealia sautéed the spinach with a dash of olive oil and left it to the side before stirring the pot of quinoa. She continued to hum to the beat and sway her hips to it. The hybrid began the mixture of sauces she would put in the poke bowl once all the vegetables were cut.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Hummus's gaze observed the sections of the house, from the kitchen and its accessories to the, to the table and its single chair, and over to the single window of the mushroom cabin for a short while until it his eyes went to where Tanis had hopped onto the bed. "I suppose a space as such would be fitting for comfort when it comes to solitude." He commented, his book already finishing with whatever had to be written into it and closing.

~

Addai watched Zealia's movements in the kitchen, having to keep his eyes from moving to her swaying hips, it taking him a little longer to realize that she was dancing. He instead let his gaze the wander to what she was preparing. His footsteps were near silent as he walked passed her whilst she was preparing the bowled poke and into the living room where he continued to familiarize himself with the place.
Zealia almost shrieked when she realized Addai had joined her in the kitchen and was now wandering around the living room.

"Oh, I didn't see you there! You are a stealthy one." She joked, stirring the quinoa some before she returned to her sauce. "How do you like your tuna marinated?"

"It was everything she wanted." Elijah answered as to the things that was in the small house. He set the bag he carried on the table and helped himself to an apple. Wiezen Jr. kept his distance from Elijah and instead followed the little boy to the bed where she saw the cloaked woman.

"And den... da bear... said, 'hewo birdy, why.....yu so...lonewy?" The child read slowly, snuggled between the woman's legs. At the sound of Hummus's voice, the nymph's ears twitched some, making her cloak fall off her poofy hair that had began to bloom flowers. She slowly rotated to view the voice in disbelief.
 Zealia almost shrieked when she realized Addai had joined her in the cozinha and was now wandering ar
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And then a hunter flipped the bird and bare hugged a tree. The end XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
xD no over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
yes xD over a year ago
stop ruining tanis's favorito stories xD over a year ago
Addai had been busy looking around, unaware that he had startled Zealia to began with. But it wasn't until she spoke in his head that he was almost startled himself when he reached out to touch something. He was a little confused as to why she referred to him as stealthy, but could here the humor in her voice and decided to shrug it off when her next question came about. He could smell the aroma that drifted from the kitchen, it being more potent within his sense of smell due to him lacking his hearing.

He wasn't sure if she would have heard him from the living room, so he went back into the kitchen to answer her. "It is really good when it is marinated in a tangy spice." He peeked onto the progress that she had made, his stomach giving a small growl which brought a embarrassed chuckle from him. "It also smells..really good."

~

When Helga turned around, their eyes locked with each others. And at the sight of the woman, a gentle smile came across his face, and he lifted his hand in a greeting wave. "Hello, Helga. I am glad to see that you are doing well. It is..quite the pleasure to see you again. And it seems that you have been keeping up with your greens as well," He said in gesture to her skin and chuckled some.
The nymph’s eyes remained on Hummus, and she quickly stood up from the bed. She noticeably gained weight in the right spots, no longer emaciated like she was. She held an expression of disbelief, but once she saw his smile, she slowly expanded a tired one of her own. Helga eyed his waving hand before she too waved gently. At the mentioning of her skin, she touched her green exposed stomach gently. And once he stopped talking, her hands clutched one another and she gave a greeting bow.

Zealia’s ears twitched to the grown she heard from his stomach. And at his words, she smiled some and said thank you. She decided to quench his hunger momentarily by providing him a scoop of chopped vegetables marinated in the sauce she was making. “Do you like lemonade?” She asked him.
Addai thanked her for the scoop of vegetables while he thought over the question that came afterwards. He only remembering having lemonade only once or twice throughout his life, but instantly remembered what he had liked about it. "Though I have only had it a very few times, yes."

~

Hummus returned her greeting bow with one of his own, closing the door behind him with the use of simple magic. It felt like decades had passed since the last he had seen her before their separation, and it made him remember something that Charlie had said to him when they had come across one another to discuss a few things some days ago.
He was the one to speak once more. "I thought that it would be quite nice to indulge in a breakfast among family on this day, and we would of course like you to join us."
Helga pointed at herself, her ears perking some as if she had heard wrong. Did he mean her? Helga Quartz? Her leafy claws tapped one another as she glanced at Wiezen Jr. and Elijah to see if this was all true. Her eyes then went to Tanis who held a toothy smile. She blinked before looking back at Hummus and giving him a nod. She would love nothing more but to attend family breakfast, especially after what were years without them. And now she was finally able to see her ex husband without being blinded or deaf. She could see him in the flesh, a wish she desired for years.

"Excellent. I like to think myself I make a rather delicious pink lemonade." She smiled before she retrieved two plates from the cabinets below her. Zealia set the bowls near each other, packing some of the quinoa in the bottom before drenching it lightly with the sauce and beginning to decorate the plates with the vibrant colors of the vegetables.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Wait, who the FUCK keeps plates in the bottom cabinet XD What she, a midget? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No she won't XD over a year ago
why not! over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Glad COLA ignored both Nithloraul and Rosemary XD)

*Ophelia nodded and hurried off back to the ship, hoping that she could do something while she was on the ship and hoping that Flynn would help in any way*

*Oswald walked onto the deck of the ship, making a headcount of what crew remained. Rosemary, Oasis, Han'ah, Levi, Crow, Ophelia, and to an extent, Flynn and the Nithloraul. It was less than before, but there was nothing more he could do. He was prepared to get the ship moving any second now*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
At least Jade had Layla respond to Ophelia (How little it was XD) over a year ago
Evidence that he loves me mais xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I ain't see it XD My bad over a year ago
Sigmano facepalmed internally while staring at Nithloraul with a bland expression. "Of course it does. Because it is not food." He replied as he started packing what he had gotten from the market into the bag that was strapped to the horse.

~

"You? The only reason you had to do that back then was because of the brand until I found out how to manipulate it." Eros said with a sigh. "And the only reason I did that back then because you were being a bitch. I don't want to go back to that either. I just...don't. I can't. Not after we've come so far."

~

"Thank you.." Hummus said, grateful to her answer. He turned to Elijah and Jr., looking between them for a moment, then back to Helga. "Elijah's lovely wife their child with be joining us as well. I had not initially expected to have to prepare an even bigger meal, but as the saying goes, the more the merrier. And I'm more than sure that Zealia will be happy to see you all."
He was going to say something else until there was a loud burp from within his cloak in which he raised an eyebrow to once the inner pocket began to rustle around restlessly. "I suppose I will also have to prepare room for an extra as well. Anyhow, shall we all be on our way?"

~

Addai had began to snack on the vegetables, wondering if the pink lemonade that Zealia spoke of was anything like a tropical drink that his people made back home, watching as she began to prepare their meal. "You look to know your way with the culinary arts well. Have you always known how to prepare food?"
*Rosemary sat up, already getting frustrated* Well then what the hell do we do!? Ah! I can't take this *She got up, taking the bottle that was in her pouch out and heading to the deck* I'm gonna go see Helga and maybe the triplets. Maybe they can give me answers. Something no one else wants to give us

*The Nithloraul turned her head* So some things are food but other things aren't? Gosh, you humans are so picky with what you put in your mouth, aren't you
wait... so where's flynn again xD over a year ago
On the boat, I assume over a year ago
No, cause Franziska wasn't there over a year ago
"Well, both my parents were really into cooking and baking. I basically grew up in the kitchen alongside my father preparing meals." She said, her ears twitching some as she frowned at the thought. "He hated take out food so everything was pretty much made at home with love and care." She drenched the tuna into the bowl to marinate it, flipping it around every two seconds before finely cutting it into small pieces. She finished off the poke bowl by adding the meat and sprinkling some sesame seeds, then inserting a pair of chopsticks made out of fine food. She handed the heavy bowl to Addai with a smile. "Sit wherever you want. The bed's comfy too." She suggested, going off to pour the lemonade she had made yesterday.

Everyone's eyes were now on Hummus's pockets once more. Elijah was the first to furrow his brows. "I swear imma end up squishing whatever creature that is if he tries stealing my food." He then lifted his arm some so that Tanis's tail could hang from it like a possum, looking at the world now upside down.

Helga looked between her sons and her grandson, glad to hear that Elijah's wife would be accompanying them so she wouldn't be the only girl, along with Zealia. At what he said, her ears perked some before she gave a nod in agreement and a bow of gratitude to him.
"And what the hell are they gonna do exactly?! If our own daughter, who obviously knows her shit on this brand stuff if we ended up being the ones who taught her in the first place, said that its only all in or no show, what the fuck are we gonna learn from them!?" Eros exclaimed.

~

"Some things are eatable, others are not. Humans can't consume everything, nor can animals." Sigmano said. "They eat what they were made to eat, and leather isn't one of those things."

~

At Elijah's comment, Hummus only chuckled before replying. "Rest assured, it only desires what rots and what is already spoiled. If it were a few years ago, perhaps you and your siblings would have been on its menu." He joked with a bit of wit this time.

He turned towards the door but then stopped suddenly, his eyes glowing briefly before a smile came to his face. "Ah, and it seems that we will have guests as well. Elijah, lead the way if you'd please."

~

Addai watched Zealia speak with interest, his attention devoted to her words, though he wished he could hear her voice again as she spoke about something that she seemed to hold close herself. And though he didn't exactly understand what the term "takeout" referred to, he was very familiar with the love home-cooked meals. To him, there was nothing better than that. The thought of it brought a bit of sadness to his heart, for he missed the meals from his home as well as his culture there.

When he was handed the poke bowl, he thanked Zealia sincerely, taking in the hunger inducing smell that brought a heavier growl to his stomach than before. And when she told him to sit wherever he wanted, he seemed to disappear from sight, only to be found sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. He put his hands together and said a prayer that thanked the Pele and the other gods of his people which included a hope that they would send blessings and many good things to one who prepared him such a meal. The prayer ended with a grateful "Mahalo!".
Elijah's eyes squinted. "Ha-Ha, very funny." He said with an edge to his voice. He glared at whatever was in his pockets. "Sounds like someone wants to be boiled in stew." He threatened the little guy before shrugging, walking past the others to begin leading the way once more. Tanis hopped off his father's grasp and ran toward his grandfather in attempt to peek at whatever was in his pockets.

Wiezen Jr. helped his mother get herself ready to attend to this breakfast. However, unlike her long routines from before, all she did was brush back her hair. She gestured that it was fine, and there was no need to stay behind with her in the group to make sure she could keep up. The nymph retrieved her umbrella of leaves under the bed before she slowly in her own pace followed the group, sheltering her sensitive skin to the beaming of the sun. She walked with her head low, and with a rather melancholy expression. She had to pause before exiting the small door to turn herself sideway since now her hips were too wide to actually fit through.

Zealia joined Addai in the floor, sitting on her spreaded knees rather than crossing her legs. She didn't mind at all his choice of seating. She inched his pink lemonade towards him before nodding some at what he said with a smile. "Noʻu ka hauʻoli" She telepathically told him before she indulged in the simple meal that bursted with flavors.
I don't fucking know *Rosemary said as she took the bottle* But maybe we'll get something. A clue, a hint, a straight answer, a fucking hug and a compliment, anything but nothing, hopefully!

*The Nithloraul turned her head* And I suppose humans can't just eat every plant they see too, correct?
"Hm, then I would advise having quite a large pot prepared. Perhaps one that could hold something the size of the former mansion that we owned. It would be a nice bath for it, for it definitely needs one." Hummus had replied to Elijah, and as Tanis looked inside of his outside pockets, what little he could see blocked as Hummus's hands rested into them comfortably.
He, on the other hand, kept a smile rested onto his face opposed to Helga's melancholy expression. He was still neutrally cheerful for the most.

~

Addai had already started eating from his bowl hungrily, but made sure to chew his food thoroughly. When she thanked him in his tongue, he laughed a little, though he was impressed. "Where did you learn to speak my language, if I may ask?" He picked together more food with is edible chopsticks as he awaited an answer.

~

"I...highly doubt that. We're going there for nuthiiiing." Eros groaned.

~

"Correct." Sigmano said. But then he raised an eyebrow. "For some all powerful entity, I would think that you would at least understand the basics of human nature."
"Aaaawwwww, comee oonnn, lemme seee!!!" The child whined, nudging at Hummus's clothing. At this, a very subtle smile appeared on Helga's plump lips. The curiosity of Tanis reminded her of the wits and curiosity of Elijah when he too was just a child. "Tell him to lemme see, Nana!" Tanis told the nymph that followed at her slow pace. Helga's ears twitched some, struggling to hold her umbrella when she leaned down to pick up the boy and place him on Hummus's shoulders instead.

She expanded a sincere smile, and when it appeared she was giggling, however, no sound was heard. Her snorts were replaced with heavy breaths instead, and she covered her mouth so the 'horrible' sound wouldn't be heard.

Zealia stirred the food some in her bowl, taking a bite of a piece of tuna mixed with carrot and cucumber. Her ears perked at his question and she smiled some as she thought about an answer. "I suppose a lot of reading is the answer, aside from the multilingualism benefit I get from being a witch. I am able to understand new words rather easily, though sometimes I do struggle pronouncing a few." She answered, chewing on the quinoa. "I like learning new things. I was always top in my class, right below my brother of course. I suppose also participating in volleyball events across the world helped me learn about new cultures as well." She looked up from her bowl to him.
Well shit *Rosemary said as she was already putting the bottle to her lips* At least it'll be moral support *Before she drank, she hurried over to the bed and wrote a letter to Oasis, the letter read as such*

Hey, O
Go in to see my mom. Ill Be back when i can. Love you. Rose!

*The Nithloraul shook her head* I only understand how humans feel and how they respond to others. Any of their societal habits or what they can put in their bodies that won't kill them are foreign to me. Besides, I was only partially powerful
Hummus chuckled as Tanis was tugging at his sleeves, he too finding himself remembering a much younger Elijah. "If I were to allow you to see now, you surely would be frightened. It does a rather poor deed of playing nice with other children."
As Tanis was placed on his shoulders, he ensured that the child wouldn't fall. "Perhaps some day it will, and you will be able to meet it yourself."

~

"Interesting.." Addai muttered to himself with amazement as Zealia relayed to him how easily she learned new words, quite obviously enjoying his meal as he shoved more of his food into his mouth. He could understand well on having trouble with pronouncing certain things, especially since a lot of things from the english language either sounded the same, or were spelled the same. But eventually he had gotten around to figuring things out, though very much on his own.

But there was one thing that she said that cast a spark to his eyes that brought out the deep amber color within them. "Volleyball?" A grin came to his face, one that revealed his passion for the sport. Though..a piece of one of the vegetables had gotten stuck in between his white teeth.

~

"A note again huh?" Eros took a hold of their left hand, since unlike Rose, she was left handed. And to the note she added:

We're going to do stupid stuff. We'll be back tho,
Love ya babe,
Eros.

~

"Partially powerful?" Sigmano questioned with a raised eyebrow, his attention turning from closing the traveling pack on the horse. "Explain."
Tanis frowned some, tugging at his ears and thinking that perhaps if he annoyed him enough he would let him view whatever he had in his pockets. However, with a gentle nudge on his shoulder from Helga, he stopped immediately. He released a sigh. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnneeeeeeee...."­; The child mumbled some, lowering his ears as his nose scrunched in disapproval of not being able to see the creature. Again, Helga covered her mouth with her green hand when another rough exhale was released instead of her natural giggle. Even if she could laugh, it wouldn't be heard now that they were nearing the center of the city again where music was heard everywhere.

"What celebration is it today?" Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched, looking in awe at all the different colors that adorned houses and the different species.

"A birthday." Elijah replied rather dryly, making Jr. frown and stop himself from asking any more questions. They continued walking for another ten minutes before they encountered themselves in the silent path that led to Elijah's house. Helga quietly walked behind everyone else, taking her time to stop when she needed to rest before continuing.

"Yes, volleyball." Zealia said with a chuckle when she noticed the food between his teeth. "Retired team captain and outside hitter. Sometimes blocker. Unless we played with Giants, which was totally unfair." She added before her nail sharpened and she smiled with her teeth awkwardly so that Addai could mimic her. "you got a lil' something riiiiiight there." She flickered the piece of food off, not really caring for having to do so since she did it often for Oswald when he was younger.
Hummus had fallen silent, not bothered much if at all by Tanis attempting to convince him with annoyance while they were making their way back towards Elijah's home. He was taking the time to enjoy the scenery while they crossed back over into the sounds of the music. His attention was only drawn away when Jr. and Elijah exchanged words, though he only had barely been listening. He was much at peace, and once they got to the path that led back to Eli's home, he had come to a stop, his eyes moving up towards the sky.

He inhaled deeply through his nostrils and closed his eyes, small hints of darker hairs sprinkling into the white of his beard along with some grey, strands of his hair mirroring the same change. His arms swelled just a little, and as he exhaled his body relaxed, his eyes opening with a kindling fire. And when he started to walk again, the limp of age in his step had faded some.

~

Addai was surprised when he found that Zealia said that she had competed against giants, a species he was indeed more familiar with through childhood tales and the few that had come across his island. Pele herself was believed to be a giantess.

When he did smile after Zealia, his eyes cross some in an odd attempt to see what her nail was pointing at until she had flicked the piece of food from in between his teeth. A small blush of embarrassment came to his cheeks. "Th-thank..you." He said, his eyes moving down to his food as he awkwardly began to eat again.
"Maaaamaaaaaaa!" Tanis called out for his mother, who was already at the door as soon as she sensed them near. The purple nymph greeted everyone with a friendly smile, however she frowned some at the sight of Elijah. Stroking his cheeks, she placed a kiss against his lips and smacked his butt with a whip of her tail as he entered the cottage. She then walked out to greet Helga since she had fallen behind some. The woman hugged her, nodding at the hand gestures Helga did in effort to communicate with her.

"I see you succeeded in finding both my husband and my mother-in-law. Splendid! I hope the journey was well." She said, picking up her son and letting him sit on her head.

"Not a problem." Zealia chuckled and smiled before she leaned some against the cabinets as she sat one the floor. She extended her long legs from her kneeling position and crossed them while taking another bite of the delicious poke bowl she had prepared. The hybrid took a sip of the pink lemonade and released a satisfied sigh when she had devoured her meal.
"The journey was well enough, a bit short but rather favorable in terms of arriving at our destinations soundly." Hummus straightened the wrinkles that had formed in his coat from Tanis sitting on his shoulders.

~

Addai set his now empty bowl aside, taking his glass cup into his hands to take what would be his first sip from the lemonade. The sourness of the beverage caused him to smack quietly, but it was enough for him to make him want more of its tarty taste. He placed his glass down, the silence that began to grow nothing knew to him, for he was...use to it for the most.

It only took a minute until he had something else to think about. "Are these lands your homeland?" He asked, drinking more from his glass.
"The celebration will continue all days of this week, so there will be plenty of time for you folks to explore and witness the beauty our land has to offer. This is just a small portion of it. This land is greater than any you've seen before." She held her hands out with pride.

Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched some, deciding to ask her the question he wanted to ask Elijah. "I was told it was a birthday. Who's birthday is celebrated so widely as we've witnessed?" His brows furrowed.

"It is believed that this is the week of Mary Margaret Quartz's birthday." She smiled some. "This land of eternal spring was crafted and created by her own two hands. She has blessed millions of nymphs such as myself and other neglected species with safety. Us nymphs were treated terribly, and in many places, we still are. She had grown weary of the ongoing issue of the sex slave trade that stripped millions of our people from their native forests and waters for the desire of the human being and other monsters." She paused, having to take a moment after the horror she spoke about. "Here many have sought asylum. Here no one takes advantage of us. And there is no better way to honor this gift by celebrating our Lady's birth day." The nymph said, giving some more background history.

Helga Quartz listened attentively, for any word about her mother interested her. And although she had done many bad things in the past, she wasn't perfect, but she was able to create this long-lasting universe for others.

"Hmmm..." Zealia thought about an answer. "I don't know." Was all that she said. "My mother was forced to birth me in Oni lands before I was brought to a human country riddled with monsters. The country fell, of course, and I was relocated to the lands of my Therian father. However I... am now here." She smiled some at her confusing statement. "I do not remember much, but... I've done quite some traveling." She was going to ask about Addai's lands, however, she remembered that he had already told her about it. "Has anyone ever tried curing your deafness?" She suddenly asked in interest.
"So, this is a world crafted by the so-called goddess of the nymphs." Hummus looked around them, but it couldn't be told if he was amused or not. But what came to mind was what Macross would do to a world as such. He released a sigh. "There is quite a ethnic group of races here. And peaceful as well." He stroked his beard a few times out of habit, going into thought about some else that had been on his mind.

~

"Yes," Addai answered, placing a now empty glass aside. "Many from the masses of my home with expertise in healing have tried to cure my ears in my childhood. And when no one could do so, people believed that it was the doing of Shamrah, the hoarder of souls and the counterpart of Pele. Others believed it to possibly be a curse from Pele herself, and only took the earlier symptoms of my skin as a sign that perhaps my family had angered the gods. It is why I am here, for I was sent away as an outcast so that whatever curse I may bare did not affect the soil and the people." He then furrowed his brows. "And so I was treated to the Path of Exile."
what pettiness do you hold against my smol Margaret quartz xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....what about'em? XD over a year ago
let's have our polygamous relationship, COLAAAAA over a year ago
"Oh..." Zealia mumbled, her ears flattening at the story Addai had shared with her. "Well..." She paused, thinking about how to phrase what she would say next. "I do not think you are cursed. I think you are special." She smiled now, changing the whole negative connotation to something more positive.

"Many like to refer to her as a Goddess, but she was just like any one of us." The nymph expanded a beautiful smile of hers, nodding at what Hummus had to say. "Yes, we have diverse races of all kind come together and live peacefully in these lands." Her long ears twitched briefly. "And I am more than happy my family is able to witness all of it."
"As do I, in some aspect." Addai said, even smiling some himself. "During my Path of Exile, I was injected with a narcotic that had been crafted from ten of the most dangerous species of jelly fish from the seas that surrounded the islands. If my parents were to interfere, they would have been thrown into prison, or harsher. For it was that, or to sentence me to death as a sacrifice of repent." He explained. "The agony was for the purpose of attempting to clean my spirit, and I was cast out into the waters, my life left to the waves. I was sure that I had died, but alas, a voice spoke to me as I drifted as I was drowning. It told me that it would protect me. And I found myself awakening upon the shore of these lands two years after my exile. Pele has been merciful towards me, and I believe that she holds a higher purpose, for she guides me on my journey to master myself. I believe that my deaf ears have allowed me to connect with the spirits further, more so than some of the shamans that were within my village. A gift that I could not have opened fully on my own."

~

Hummus gave a subtle nod at the nymphs expression of her happiness, and he smiled. "I myself am joyful that Elijah was able to seek refuge here, and that he has found a wonderful woman to bride such as yourself. Speaking of," He turned to Jr., raising an eyebrow. "Am I to be expecting the pleasant surprise of a grandchild of you as well?"
"...grandchild?" Wiezen Jr. blinked. Was that some sort of joke? Never had he ever had a girlfriend, something his siblings teased him a lot about growing up. He didn't have friends either, which only put more of a target on his back to be made fun of. And those who tried being his friend didn't really end up staying for long. While Elijah and Zealia amazed other students in their nymph form, he sort of scared them away by the albinism of his skin. He usually sat by himself in lunch despite efforts of his parents encouraging him to socialize with others. And whenever there was a group project, he requested doing the work on his own. But he didn't seem to mind. He often chose to stay home while his siblings were out having fun. "No, father. Love is blind and in a world like this I rather see."

Zealia's ears lowered some in pity as Addai continued his story. Her eye twitched briefly at the mentioning of the amount of shocks he had to suffer from jellyfish. She released a small sigh. "Pele went with the right decision of sending you here. I am glad I got to meet you. You will always be welcomed here, remember that." The woman smiled before she took care of the plates they both had used and easily washed them and put them to the side to dry. "Are you ready for dessert?" A small smirk came to the corner of her lips.
*The Nithloraul walked, already doing what she could to explain* Well, we are otherworldly beings, yes, but I am no god. We have far deeper knowledge that could be seen as godlike, but lack the power, the strength, and pretty much everything else. I wasn't even born with this knowledge..... But..... I don't remember how I got it

*Rosemary groaned as she read Eros' letter* You're stupid shit *With that, she took a drink from the bottle and already began to fade* I just hope Helga is excited to see us
"But what is it do you see? What you refuse to let go of to discover more in your lack of legitimate experience with other individuals, or what you see through a filtered sight that you've had no control of for the passed few years." Hummus asked. But it could already be told that it was something that was supposed to be thought about, rather than answered. "Whichever the one, there will be a day that comes that will surprise you. And what you do with that surprise, the foreign emotions that will invade what you see, will be in your hands. But when that kind comes, so will many other things."

~

Sigmano set his horse into a walk along side Nithloraul as he listened to her explanation of things. "Hmm." That was all he said towards it at first. He had his own thoughts on where it came from. "I suppose that is unfortunate then. But you will still be of some use to me."

~

"Yo mama." Eros replied to Rosemary's comment with a scoff as they began to fade.

~

Addai thanked Zealia for granting him the privilege of having such an extended welcome there. "I am joyous that I have been guided to meet you as well." He said genuinely. He stood up from the floor, stretching from such a full meal--the first he had had in a while.
"Dessert?" His eyebrows raised in surprise after watching her lips, until he remembered that they had been talking about something of the sort before. And though he was a bit full already, he wouldn't deny something that she had already prepared. And so he gave her a nod.
*The Nithloraul gave a faint smile, but far from a genuine one, as she responded* Of course. I was an artifact at one point. My whole existence is for others to benefit

*As the group continued to chat, there was a heavy knock on the door, followed by a voice that was clearly the ever-so-excited Rosemary* Hey, did someone say desert!? It's Rose. Let the favorite big sibling in
"You're barely even here enough to be considered a "best sibling"," Eros said rather blandly. "But what's that smell? Smells like some tuna and broccoli."

~

"That is hard to believe when you yourself are a Servant. But if that is the case of your belief, then you will be benefiting many people." Sigmano replied straightforwardly, his eyes now looking ahead of them. "And when your role is done, you may be set free to do whatever it is that you may spend delegate your time towards."
*Rosemary scoffed* Well Oasis would think I'm the best in bed. I know she loved it when I was more passionate with her. So there *She stuck her tongue out, assuming Eros knew it was directed at her*

The Servants are all just meant to benefit others. Whether that is for the benefit of just one or many, they don't care. *Nithloural said, before she turned and spoke in a disturbingly calm tone* Oh no, there's nothing for me after this. After this is all done, I'm going to die. You can't stop it, and I doubt anyone wants to stop it. So let whatever happens happen
"If that is truly what you want then I will let it be." Sigmano said. "I will let you be destroyed and wiped from the face of this world if that is what you desire. But know that before, there were many things that I could not stop. However, now, there are many things, a multitude in which this soul within me allows me to do within the limits of this body." His eyes remained forward as he spoke. "If you truly seek your ending, then my advice would be to enjoy what you have been granted while you still are able to."

~

"Hah, well then lucky me that she thinks I'm more than just the best in bed. I'm fucking awesome, and better than you." Eros shot back, the last part being in a sing-song tone. "Also, there's only like, two people here. One of'em I'm not familiar with."
Wiezen Jr. sighed some at what Hummus had to say before a thought came to his mind. "And when was it that you experienced that surprise, hm? That foreign feeling? You are alone and seem to be doing fine, which I strive to be without any distractions."

Zealia smiled when she saw Addai nod. "My mother used to prepare these all the time. It's quite simple, really, but when didn't have much time in her hands or was busy with other things, this was a treat she occupied us with. And of course, it's covered with her absolute favorite ingredient in this world." She went to the fridge and opened the top shelf, retrieving two of the exquisite desserts from the freezer. A bunch were made beforehand, for she snacked on them every day.

"We call it a chocobanano. It's basically a frozen banana covered with chocolate and toppings of your choice. In this case, it was cinnamon cereal, her favorite as well." She handed him the popsicle-looking treat so he could grab it by the stick. "It's simple, but deliciou--"

Zealia's ears twitched some at the sound of the door knocking in the boutique. "Oh... customers already? One would suppose they're having a lunch break as well. Please excuse me, I must return to work." The woman said almost tediously as she went to open the doors once more of her boutique.
Yes, I so desire to be wiped from this world, no trace left of me, with nothing but eternal silence awaiting me. I am ever so excited *The Nithloraul said in a rather snarky tone, but she gave a nod to his response* Then I will enjoy what little time I may have left

*Rosemary was red with both embarrasment and anger as she shot back at her* Well she likes it better when I use my mouth on heeeeerrrrr- *She stopped when she saw that Zealia had opened the door, and trying to act cool, she crossed her arms and waved* Yo, sis.
"There were two moments within my life that that feeling was experienced." Hummus said. "The first is when I met your mother's sister long before you were even a spec within her eyes. And the second was when I came across your mother. I strive in solitary due to having knowledge of what it means to "alone" as you put it. I strive because I no longer desire to strive. Just to live to experience something new another day, or to enjoy what passes me by. You say you strive to be without distractions, yet your current and most potent distraction is merely yourself, and all the things you refuse to let yourself feel. At times, all it takes is a distraction to focus on the much finer things in life."

~

"A...choke'o bana O?" Addai stared at the chocolate covered frozen dessert with curiosity when Zealia presented it to him, He had no knowledge that he had pronounced the entire thing wrong either while following her lip movements, though it was partially because of the fact that he was distracted by the sight of something that was new to him. It looked much like a fruitsicle, something that was a favorite of is that was made of chopped fruit that had a tarty gelatin exterior in which the fruit floated within.

He took the chocobanano by the stick, not hearing the knock on the door when she had and instead continued to observe it until he saw that she had started talking again. He almost frowned some when she said that she had to return to work, for he was enjoying her company. But of course, he understood.

~

"If an eternity of silence is what excites you and fulfills your desires, then by all means to each their own." Sigmano said nonchalantly, taking note of the snark in her tone but not addressing it.

It was sarcasm, dear Siggy. Something that I am at least aware of *The Nithloraul said, sighing as she continued forward*
"Father, are you dying?" Wiezen Jr. abruptly interrupted him in mid speech, asking the question he longed to ask ever since he met him. "Or rather, will you die? When your time comes, whenever that is?" His ears twitched as he awaited an answer. "I don't like Cain and I can barely handle Charlie, and I don't even know if Y'iel will make it."

At this, Helga's ears perked and she looked up from the ground. Y'iel... What happened to her? Was she alright? Was she hurt? The nymph's ears lowered some again at the thought of it, guilt now ridden across her face.

"....Oh... it is you." Zealia blinked, not really caring for what she had said last. "Rosemary, is it?" She made sure her name was right before proceeding. "Good afternoon." A small smile expanded across her face. "I wasn't aware you would be interested in my style of fashion. May I aid thee with a certain outfit?"
*Rosemary gave a snort as she spoke, wrapping her arm around Zaelia's neck* Hey, no need for the formalities. Rose will do just fun, kiddo. Anyway, do you know where mom is. I'm having the usual existential crisis and I need her help
"Mom?" Zealia's ears perked before they suddenly lowered when she realized where she had sent her, and the probability of her ever coming back was very low. "Um... I'm afraid she is not available at the moment. But if there's anything you need help with, I'd be willing to aid any way I can." She nodded.
Hummus stroked his beard as he thought the question over. But he also smiled. "That is indeed a question to be answered," He said. "We all come to die at a given time, Jr. But you say that you cannot handle Charlie? That is...odd. He is the youngest of the bunch, I would think that he is more than suitable. And Cain is..." He chuckled some. "Your brother is much like him. And as for Y'iel.." He came to a pause, his hand going to his chest for a moment. "Only time will tell. I felt her fading before I arrived where I found you. But again, only time will tell."

~

"You could use a new outfit. God knows your choice in clothes is ass sometimes." Eros snickered. "Maybe I can find something sexy to wear for Oasis here for our honeymoon or whatever married people do."

~

"Of course it is so." Sigmano answered simply while they were nearing the edge of the town where they would then leave. "The question is, what is it that you desire to do? If not to waste away into an eternity of nothingness, what is it that you truly desire?"
What I desire *The Nithloural gave it some thought, before she gave a smile, and an answer he was not expecting* To fight. And to kill any god-like beings or Servants or Terpitutdes or whatever. I just want to kill

*Rosemary just groaned* Dammit! Every time something happens, something always happens and drags her away. Been like that when I was a kid and jack shit has changed *She walked inside the building and sat at the table, a grumpy expression on her face as she crossed her arms, completely disregarding the other guest in the house* And sorry, sis, but unless you can help me with my problem of, "I want to get stronger for my lover and her family but that requires eating human flesh to do so" Then I'm afraid there's little you can do to help. Of course, I could always cry on your shoulder. That could help for a bit
At the mentioning of Charlie, Helga's hands lowered into the pockets of her grass skirt, clutching the dead dandelions softly that she kept close with her when she was put into these lands. Her heart dropped again at the mentioning of the damage done to Y'iel, having to put her leafy claws against her chest.

"You know, you're kind of annoying when you answer will another question." His eyes squinted, however, he held no animosity towards him. "If you're going to die I would like to know now so that I can plan things accordingly and won't have to deal with any form of surprise." He clenched his jaw momentarily, glancing at the purple nymph who had been staring at them awkwardly.

"Uuuhmmm, how about that family gathering, huh?" She said in a cheerful manner and an almost awkward smile.

Zealia blinked again, watching her barge in and take a seat at one of her tables despite not officially being open due to lunch hours. However, she said nothing about it and just gave a sigh of understanding. "Even if mother was here, I don't think she would be able to help you. And you can always cry if you really want to. Perhaps a chocobanano could help?" She said, handing her the dessert that was originally meant for herself.
*Rosemary turned her head, doing her best not to get upset* I'm not crying. And I don't think your desert will help me much right now *Despite that, she was already taking bites from it, still with a grumpy expression on her face* But I thought she would know something. She's experienced with the world and all this magical stuff
"Your desire is only to kill. A desire, yet one so empty." Sigmano was silent for a few moments, letting out a sigh afterwards. "However, if the Servants and Turpitudes are your targets, then I suppose there is purpose within it."

~

"As I said before, we all leave at some point. I simply do not know when that time would be." Hummus only continued to smile. "Tell me, what gives you such impressions that I am dying while I am occupied with doing so much living?" He asked, despite what Jr. had said seconds earlier.
He looked over to the nymph after she asked about the family gathering, a brow raised. "We are awaiting your husband, are we not?"
Of course *The Nithloraul said with a grin* At this point, I think it is only merciful to kill them. Mindless husks that only exist to be tools for the greedy and selfish. Don't think of it as murder. Just ending their own suffering
"Naaahhh, old man, we're awaiting your ass and his ass." Elijah pointed at Jr. from where he leaned against a tree, his steps exiting the cottage moments ago stealthy and sly. "But continue on." He shrugged.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes. "Nothing, father." He shook his head and ended the conversation there. He then watched the purple nymph approach the tall hybrid, kissing him against his nose.

"Eliii~" The nymph sang, forcing his ears to twitch. "Eli, my love, put a smile for me." She smiled herself in hopes her husband would do so as well. He glanced at her with a raised brow.

"You're cute, but not slick." Elijah shrugged, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Okay, whateves, I'm ready for whatever this bullshit calls for. So whatdya want, eat inside or out here?"

"Sorry you could not meet with her." Zealia sincerely apologized. "Perhaps I can help you somehow." She watched her devour her chocobanano, glad that she liked it at least. But then she eyed her ripped shorts and the hole on her shirt, her instincts kicking in. "Do you require a blouse?" She kindly offered.
Why do you gotta offend best girl Rose with such things, Zealia XD over a year ago
Hell no! *Rosemary said, an almost offended expression on her face* No offense, to you and your stylish clothing, Z, but I am not a dress girl. I prefer the ability to run and move fast. Shorts and a top will do just fine for me *She remembered what Eros had said about getting a nice 'dress' that Oasis would enjoy, but thought it would be too uncomfortable to ask Zealia to get her something more... revealing*
"I have the perfect outfit for you that allows you to move freely. I have my own designs of active wear since I myself was an athlete and even us working girls need to look in style sometimes." She smiled. "Perhaps you would allow me to help you in a different way to feel powerful, yes?"
"Neither." Hummus answered. "We won't be enjoying ourselves here. As I said, there are guests that will be joining us, and this event would not be complete without your sister here. After all, she is definitely family, is she not?"

~

Sigmano fell silent again, thinking to himself until he spoke. "I would pity the pitiless if the shame was within them for them to be forgiven. Killing is not the solution to all things here. But as everything has, there are exceptions."

~

"Nah ah, nooooo. Keep your blouses and such and aaalll of that type of shit to yourself!" Eros had said in agreement with Rose. "If she has somethin' more suitable that isn't that, then take up on the offer. After all, its not like you're gonna do it."