harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 4897

over a year ago codyisanhpfan said…
we need the centaurs too!!! :))
over a year ago codyisanhpfan said…
should we call Hagrid and Grawp's clan? :))
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I got that Wurzel's song in my head.

"Oh I got a bran' new combine 'arvester, and I'll give yeh the key,
Let's all together in perfect 'armony,
'Cause I got 20 acres, an' you got 43,
Now I got a bran' new combine 'arvester and I'll give yeh the key."

Damn my Bristolian heritage. ;) Anyway, yes we have giants and centaurs. I do like the centaurs. They are AMOOOOOOOOOOSING.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
BellaCullen96:LOL,nice theory.But sadly Voldie can't come back as a ghost,Jo said he's stuck as the baby under the chair between Land of Dead & Land of Lives(the King Cross-like place).I think he can't go to both lands because his soul is incomplete,he has ripped them apart & never feels remorse to put them back,plus,six parts of his soul was destroyed,how do he put them back?I think in HP,when your soul is incomplete because you rip them apart by murder,its like you're soul is corrupted.I dunno..
We should ressurect everyone by doing; Bones of the father, unknowingly taken, flesh of the servant, willingly given, blood of enemy, forcefully taken. Or something like that. We should get EVERYONE! Does anyone know where Ginny and Harry live now? They would of had all their children by now. Maybe in Surrey? No. That's where Privet Drive is. Maybe we'll have to go all the way to Scotland to Hogwarts, find Neville and get him to tell us where they are!
XD
crying
LOL,Mrs-Grint!

everyone!please help me back up Harry Potter in this one.I've do my best to protect Harry Potter,now do your job,Phoenix Fighters!! unless you agree with her in this link
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
tongue
Blimey, I don't agree with that girl, Sophia21, she's got to be bladdered. I support her on other comments and answers of hers, but this time she's not getting to the Order. Twilight sends an even worse message to teens especially to those who are arsehole air-headed freaks, most commonly known as Twihards, and their supported corny crap arse entertainment program.
I COMMENTED! I feel like I've done my bit now. Twilight has even worse messages. Gawd. No Order for her!
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
I herd that the Sophia21 thing was incredobly stupid so i don't even wanna waste my time with it. Bella teaches girls to be desprate Mary-Sue's that can't think for themselfs.
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
I couldn't read it, it was too painful...THE STUPIDITY! IT'S TOO MUCH! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
laugh
LilysLittleTwin, I suggest you fill your mind with Harry Potter knowledge. Quick, before it's too late and the stupidity sinks in!
I've read my Harry Potter for the day. Although I should read more.
You can always read more Harry Potter!

btw, I think we're getting a tad bit off-topic again...
Me too. That's the problem with conversation.
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Back. Recruited some D.E.'s. AND RESURRECTED BELLATRIX.
hey,thanks for helping,Mrs Grint ;D

We just revived the useful ones and got on-track now. Oh and the Dark Lord's back too.
Oh my God this kid is so lucky! I found it off it the Harry Potter site! I just want to watch it again
over a year ago marissamct said…
hey, can i join? i've already donated my Twilight books and posters to the Salvation Army as scrap paper. (yes i went through the twilight thing... i must have been under the Imperious curse (sorry can't spell)
sure!
zzz
cool, and i've got to go, it's 2:31 am, and i have to shop for people tomorrow.
Hey they'll take Twilight books? Should i burn mine or give it as scrap? minus the "s" of course.
over a year ago -ToujoursPur said…
Woohoo!
Let's go HPers. :DDD
So what's the plan?
big smile
Aaah! I saw that interview! Stupid kid doesn't know how damn lucky he is. LOL! Anyway, back on topic.

Unfortunatley I cannot burn the household set of Twilight books since they belong to my rabid ten-year-old sister and she said, "if I ever put my filthy hands on them I'll use the shredder on your Harry Potter books" Graphic. ANYWAY, back to the battle: Have we ressurected Snape yet? It's his birthday in six days! LOL!
Mrs-Grint i don't care if he's turning 50 I STILL LOVE HIM!
Snape could be useful. I wonder if he could be a spy for us, like he was for Dumbledore? That would be extremely helpful.
We AWWWWWWWWL wuv him!!
*whips out wand* LoveforSeverus and I can ressurect Severus! And if we're gonna ressurect Sev, we have to bring back Lily too. If we bring her back, Sev might join our side. Afterall, his book collection disaproves of Toilet anyway.
meh
DracofanGirl: (gigglesnortgigglegiggle, toilet, giggle) I want to help too!

LoveforSeverus: Yeah!

BellaCullen96: That would be useful, but wouldn't it be somewhat manipulative? Plus, I think if we had a spy it'd be better if it was a girl.
over a year ago snapeislove said…
heart
sevy? joining the side?! great great dracofangirl!!

he's turning 50.. and alan is what? 63? who cares? i love him!!
Uh, am I the only one who isn't in love with Snape? I mean, I don't hate him, I just don't love him.
smile
Nope. I'm not in love with Snape. I think he's awesome in the category of "acting like such a dick that you gotta love him." But i am not in love with him.
hmmm
I contradicted myself.
blush
He's just one of those bag guys that you gotta like, no matter what they did. Even though he's not really a bad guy... never mind i'm confusing myself now.
over a year ago snapeislove said…
laugh
contradicted?? haha..
honestly speaking, snape had my attention the first time around, then i saw him in the 1st movie, im not in love him then.. but, as days passed, and i found out that half-blood prince is all about him, a cant stop feeling excited.. i cant hardly accept the fact that i love him.. but know i could, and im proud of it.. haha..
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
hey need me as a spy i still kindof like twilight but that makes the better spy id rather see you guys win!!!
B-but we can still ressurect him? And Lily? Adn we could use Remus. Show Twilighters what a real werewolf is.
If only HP had a vampire, we could show Twilight a real vampire as well. Though I remember a Hogwarts student mentioning the word vampire in POA (book)
No! There was a vamprie in HBP! At the Slughorn's Christmas party.
His name was Sanguini
Yeah! Let's find some blood lollies or whatever Ron mentioned in Honeydukes, and lure him here!
Blood Pops. Remember how he was after those girls? He's a real vamp! And he wasn't in the movie!
Yeah, I was disappointed that he wasn't
BTW we need to show twi hards a real werewolf because they invaded the werewolf spot with Jacob whos a shapeshifter
Yeah, we're planning on resurrecting Lupin
gooood!!!
over a year ago DracoLove777 said…
I LOVE YOU LILYSLITTLETWIN!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS AND I WAS LIKE OMG SHE MENTIONED ME!!!!! But anyways yeah it feels so good to be mentioned in this. I don't know why. It just does. Now to read up on the battle plans and catch up on them so I can help in the plotting!
we need draco and voldermort
Definitely Draco ♥
But I don't think we should get Voldemort, he would most likely turn against us and go hunt for Harry again.
over a year ago DracoLove777 said…
wink
This is just a suggestion: We should all like connect on Facebook or something so we can chat live or something. Unless this website has something like that. But so far all I can find is meebo and you have to connect with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. So just a suggestion comment if you agree.