harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 4897

over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
I just remembered Nicholas Flamel celebrated his 665th birthday as mentioned in HP & the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, so the year after that he'll turn 666, I wonder what that brought up to him. :D
last edited over a year ago
And I hate the fact that some Harry Potter fans wait for Eclipse more than Deathly Hallows, their HP fans and they wait for that? It doesn't appeal to me that they like the type of movie genre for prostitutes.
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Deathly Hallows will be better. we'll break some records with that movie, part 1 and 2.
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
big smile
I'm definitely going to go see the midnight showing of it, in 3-D!!
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
What, of DH? How awesome is that. The Prince's Tale in 3-D?! The Battle of Hogwarts in 3-D! AWesome much?
*squeals* 3-dimension forever! I don't care about midnight curfew! I'm seeing it! :D :D :D :D
over a year ago ToyletGnome said…
Hell yeah. I'm really excited about the 3D now I've seen Avatar. Hopefully they can get it looking as realistic (and thank god they don't use the red/blue glasses anymore. it made everything look purple). Anyway, I really want to see the midnight screening in full costume "and it's gonna be totally awesome!"
over a year ago snapeislove said…
mischievous
that uncyclopedia stuff is so effing funny !! why dont you post it as an article?? (lets get the bloody battle on!!! LOL)

and anne frank.. im a big fan of her.. read her diary in one night, because my stOOpid teacher wont be able to sleep another night without it, i only borrowed it, you see..
It's in link just search anything you like
It gets somewhat disturbing to read someone's diary but this one's different. It's MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Twilight so it's alright.
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
laugh
^Agreed! Mrs-Grint! Your mum and dad went to your school parents evening in sarongs? :O I feel sorry for you! My dad tripped up the stairs at mine. haha! (:
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Sarah - I am soooo going to see it at the midnight release, too! Me and my friends have all got it sorted, we've even planned a little party. *sigh* All the good stuff happens in Part Two (Ron&Hermione's kiss, The Harry-Voldy confrontation, Teddy being born, "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" etc, etc). I bet their going to split it at either the Malfoy Manor scene or Shell Cottage. Me and some of my friends have placed bets and I'm betting their going to split it at the part when Harry is like "GAIZZ, WE HAZ TO GO TO DEH BANK, YEH??" (AKA "We have to go to Gringotts!). I'm glad they don't have those freakeh red and blue glasses - but the ones they have here now are lige, humungous, square nerdish glasses!

ABDCFan-: Yep. And my dad came to pick me up from school once with a Tesco's plastic bag on his head because it was raining and he had lost his hat. At the same parents evening, when we were talking to my ICT teacher, I heard a voice on the loudspeaker thing say, "CAN THE OWNER OF A GALAXY FORD BRUNEL PLEASE MOVE THEIR CAR AWAY FROM THE ENTRANCE OF THE PARKING LOT.." It was my Dad's car!! It was so embarassing because everyone went quiet and looked around, then my dad stood up in his sarong and shouted sorry at everyone. Honestly... *facepalm*
cool
Oh my! How unfortunate for you. I was at the year 11 parents evening, even though i haven't been in year 11 yet, and i was in year 9 at the time, and thats where my dad fell up the stairs. He literally flew through the air, it was so funny, yet embarrassing.

The square nerd glasses are awesome. I even have an icon for it. ^^
My parents aren't nearly that embarrassing. Besides, I never go to parent-teacher things, I always feel they'll either lie, or be brutally honest if I'm there.

In regards to the DH split, apparently it's when the snatchers rock up and part 2 begins with Malfoy Manor. I'm not entirely sure of the exact point, but it's when the snatchers come because they say 'Voldemort'... just don't hold me to that.
smile
I thought that they might stop part 1 when they get to Shell cottage. But perhaps they will do stop it when the Snatchers come! :D
My parents are always embarassing. My dad gives me sponatneous hugs in public, it's sweet, but cringey.

For some of you, you'll know that I live in Bristol, England. And SOME of you (Ahem, Sarah and Izzy) don't understand me when I type like a true Bristolian. My father, is co-manager of Guide2Bristol.com and this popular YouTube user sent him a DVD of his 'Bristolian Language Lessons'. It's hilarious. So for you guys who aren't from BRIZZLE MASSIVE must learn how to talk like a Bristol Baby: link

Dammit! I hope they don't - I hate cliffhangers. But they will probably but a cliffhanger! DAMN YOU, YATES! YOU ALREADY CUT THE FIENDFYRE SCENE!!!
smile
My dad does that too. haha. He cut the fiendfyre scene? WHAT? WHY? NO! HE CAN'T! I am seriously gonna hunt him down, and fiendfyre his butt. Whose with me?!
I knew he was a dickhead but really, the fiendfyre scene? That's impossible, how else are they going to destroy the diadem. I heard they were keeping it, they just weren't killing Crabbe (Crabbe's cut because the actor is a druggie).

I love cliffhangers but not between movies, that's stupid. I think it should've been cut when Ron came back but I guess this is close enough.
I know! I couldn't believe it when I heard! It would be AMAZING special effects as well, and Draco isn't going to scream like a girl and cling onto Harry's broomstick (yesh, yesh I know)! And their going to kill Blaise Zabini instead of Crabbe. What has Blaise ever done to them? Nothing. Poor Blaise.

I hate David Yates. Bring Alfonso Cuaron back! In fact, no, Chris Colombus! He stuck to the books the most. Grrr...why can't he come back...grrrr....Percy Jackson......grrrr.....Lightening Thief Series...
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
It's ironic, BLAISE will be killed by a BLAZE. Just like when me and Sworn_Alliance went to kill ARO who he killed via ARROW.

Grrrrr...stupidPercyJackson...grrrrrrr...­CCr­ule­s..­.gr­rrr­rrr­...
Yeah, that's what I heard about the Fiendfyre, and it sucks! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hahaha, Izzy. I wonder if Draco's gonna be killed by a dragon sometime? (I hope not!) XD
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
oh I never go to parent/teacher interviews I don't want my teachers to talk to my parents!!
I just don't get why they'd kill Blaise, it'd make more sense to kill Goyle. Anyway, my fingers are crossed that they kill Lord and Lady Sparkletard at the end of the Eclipse film. There was talk, let's hope they follow through.
i dont think they will
LOL Draco's Happy Song, thanks LilysLittleTwin!
lmao
(940th REPLY!! WOOHOOO!!) personally, I FIND the Severus version to be funnier, but this is still hilarious XD
LLAMAS! Draco's Happy Song! THAT'S HILARIOUS!

ToyletGnome: I was so happy when I thought that they were going to kill The Rotten One and Mr. Sparklpants at the end of Eclipse. But, unfortunatley, it's a rumour. They've made plans to start filming Breeding Spawn - possibly with a CGI Renesmee.
big smile
Haha, 'Breeding Spawn', that's a good one. I'm still hoping that Smeyer pulls the plug because they think it's stupid to do two movies. Did I post this earlier? Oh well, she's a diva and epically stupid.

In our school library, there's a list of 'best fictional characters'(or something like that). Harry and Hermione are both on it... nobody from Twitlight is.
My friend has just finished the "saga" (massive ego much?) and we both agree that
a) It's shit in general.
b) Breaking Dawn (or Breeding Spawn) is the worst.
c) New Moon is the best, mainly for its lack of pedophilia. Bella's a little shit, we knew that already but I just ignored her and focused on pre-pedophile/dickhead Jacob.
d) Breaking Wind doesn't deserve to have "Move over Harry Potter" written on the back. She scratched it out with a pen knife and I ripped off the legible bits left over. It's a library book.

Who's looking forward to the theme park? I definitely am. I'm counting down until I can go... I've got about 7 years to go.
big smile
I'm looking forward to it! :D I'm hopefully gonna go in the next..2/3 years. (:
smile
And CGI Renesmee? LMAO. She'll look even more like a demon. BLAIZE? Thats just stupid. Ima hunt David Yates down, and siriusly fiendfyre his butt.

Apparently the guy who plays Crabbe isn't coming back, because he is a druggie.(don't know if anyone else posted that before me.) So perhaps that why. BUT THEY ONLY NEED TO BRING HIM BACK FOR ONE SCENE, i hear you say. Well obviously, one scene is WAY TOO MUCH for David Yates, because he probably thinks he'll get a bad reputation. Well who cares about what everyone thinks? Just do what the Harry Potter fans want. Is that really too much to ask for? REALLY?!

Anyway, ToyletGnome, that was very funny! Dracos song is hilarious! :D
Yeah, oh well, the rest of the movie should be great, even if they might cut that one scene! I can't wait till the Gringotts part :D

I am so excited for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park! (IDK why I had to say the whole name, lol) Hopefully I can go for the grand opening, though that's unlikely :\
I wrote this out of random boredness:

Cedric Diggory. Hufflepuff, fairly kind, not the type you'd expect to meddle in the Dark Arts...he made Horcruxes. Then...HE WAS MURDERED BY LORD VOLDEMORT!! Dumbledore and Harry weren't that upset, so he decided to seek revenge for his death by resurrecting himself and coming back, *Tom Riddle voice on* very, much, ALIVE! *TRV off* So he changed his name to Edward Cullen and got a girlfriend (Cho Chang's evil twin) and together, they wrote the 'Twilight' series to rival the Dark Lord and Harry Potter!
Or we could always go with the theory that Edward Cullen is just Umbridge after and extreme makeover/sex-change.
Hahaha! Those ideas are both awesome!
*Gigglesnort* Ah, I say we have both. It's possible! Izzy, I freakin' loved Tom Riddle's voice in CoS when he goes "very, much ALIVE!" Wasn't the actor Ralph Fiennes's nephew or something? I don't think the Tom Riddle in HBP is the same... I prefered the old one.

I want to seriously murder David Yates. I. Am. Going. To kill him. If he messes up Deathly Hallows (which, come on, kiddies, is very likely. He fucked up OOTP and HBP - what's to say he won't in Deathly Hallows? I reckon Rowling should produce it or direct it - whatever he does. XD) But I think that if he does mess it up AS BADLY as he did with OOTP - there will be a revolt. I bet you, the more... passionate fans will probably start up some Dumbledore's Army and do marches... in fact, if they do. I'll probably join. I like marches. :P
smile
He was Ralph Fiennes nephew. :D

Im going to hunt him down, and force him to quit making harry potter. Then im going to hunt down Chris Columbus, force him to make Harry Potter, then we'll all be happy :D
Ah, good, good. I thought so.

Nah, WE'RE going to hunt him down. Torture him. Kill him. Then bring Chris Colombus back - and force him to stop doing the Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief Series and make all the actors re-do the Deathly Hallows scenes... yeah.
smile
YEAH. I think locking him up in a tower should suffice, considering we could let him out after the movies are done. :D
over a year ago MissDK said…
Who are you all hating on? :P
David Yates. He cut the Fiendfyre scene in Hogwarts out of Deathly Hallows. I am feeling extremely homicidal towards him at the moment.
smile
Me too. Hence the reason i am going to lock him up in a tower, and fiendfyre his butt. :D
over a year ago MissDK said…
angry
Noooooooooooo!!! Why whyyy :(
I was looking forward to that scene. Damn him. Stupid man... Grrr. I am extremely angry about this right now. I am a big Draco Malfoy fan and that scene would've been great. :(
I know, right?! Apparently they're going to kill Blaize as well. I am extremely uhappy with him. Stupid man.
I know! I wanted to see Draco screaming! It would have been a great chance for Tom Felton to flex his acting muscles. Stupid Yates. Bring Colombus back!
Com'on, chant with me! WE WANT COLOMBUS! BRING BACK COLOMBUS! WE WANT COLOMBUS! BRING BACK COLOMBUS!
over a year ago zelo said…
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Yates is cutting the Fiendfyre scene out of DH?! Why!? Chanting: WE WANT COLOMBUS! BRING BACK COLOMBUS! WE WANT COLOMBUS! BRING BACK COLOMBUS! WE WANT COLOMBUS! BRING BACK COLOMBUS!...so I could go on and on...
But my point is Yates seems so absorbed in the style of the film. Like adding in the random Harry and Hermione dance scene in DH. I don't have anything against that, but in the meanwhile he is cutting some really important and AWESOME scenes! I mean, do we need the dance scene? NO! Do we need the Fiendfyre scene? YES!
My favorite film was the first, the second in a close second. The ones Colombus directed. After that, none of the directors lived up to the potential the films could have been if Colombus directed them all.
And to put Yates in charge of the two- part film is the worst choice anyone could make. He's ruining a phenomenal finale. I'm going to write him a letter saying he should go direct Breaking Dawn. He'd be great directing that....a horrible book becomes a horrible film...fair enough!
Okay, rant over...but my anticipation for the DH movie just went down a lot!
Yeah, hopefully he'll somehow decide to put it in since he has the extra time with two movies. God, I really hope this thing is just some bad rumor, but if it's not, HEADS WILL ROLL!!
Yeah, Columbus was the best one. The other movies did have more to include, thus making them harder to put into movies, but they put in a bunch of extra scenes and didn't put some of the important ones in! Anyone remember the fight scene at the Burrow in HBP? And why the hell did they burn the Burrow down? Why???
When I saw the Burrow burned down I was like:
"WTH? I don't remember this!! *goes home, looks it up* IT'S NOT HERE!! I'M STILL LOOKING!! DAVID YATES, YOU JUST GOT A ONE WAY TICKET TO AZKABAN!!"