harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4897

over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
THEN COME TO AMERICA, MRS-GRINT!! lol

Umm, are we ever going to get back to preparing for the battle? We got a bit sidetracked...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
NO! Why would I want to disgrace myself by living in the company of you filthy yanks? LOL! Joking! YOU GUYS COME OVER HERE!! IT'S SNOWING!! ANYWAY, Harry Potter was CREATED here!! JK Rowling LIVES here!! I'm moving to Surrey anyway. (Which, if you go to Philosopher's Stone, The Letters From No One, you'll see that the address of the letter is:
Mr H. Potter,
The Cupboard Under The Stairs,
4 Privet Drive,
Little Whinging, SURREY)

Ah yes, ze battle. Right, so where shall we have it? Take them by surprise I say! We can ride on Thestrals, Brooms, Hippogriffs, we can see if we can borrow Sirius's old motorbike. I am very hyper, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is on the TV and I am getting into battlemode! LOL!
over a year ago ennie03 said…
@haropuff95: It's true. Gryffinclaws are pure win. (: LOL. I love the slogan. How about "Gryffinclaw. Where the brave and the witty dwell at heart, the greatest treasure." xD
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
big smile
They said I'm Gryffinclaw, but I sorta wanna be in Slytherclaw, which apparently gets fun for me, LOL, I like it in Gryffinclaw too, which is just as fun...I'm sure that crap-ass dracula kid couldn't make it into the finals, Hah, sucker
sick
It's cold here at London, God, I can't handle the chilly-ness around here, *shivers*. It's snowy at the moment, ugh.
big smile
@Mrs-Grint: In 4 months I'm moving to Surrey too!
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Okay, this vid. is just too awesome not to include here, Bella siriusly needs to hear/see it:

I made something on 'Paint' and I want to upload it here. How? Thanks.
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
"Gryffinclaw. Where the brave and the witty dwell at heart, the greatest treasure." -what a lovely slogan,ennie!mine is too long & confusing..xD

yea,Bella totally need to watch it..

yeah back to the plan,polyjuice potion is nearly finished,giants are on the way now,dementors should not arrive too early,they will suck innocent people's soul if they have time to sight-seeing,what else?
laugh
hey!I found something funny in the Anime Club,some of you might have read it,i know this is not Fullmetal Alchemist Vs Twilight Club,but this is just so funny!XD-link
That's funny LOL

ANyway the battle: (sorry for my capitalization issues)

A whack of a bludger straight towards their bloody eyes should do.
We could fly up and well, do bad things, real bad.
The dementors should be ready any second now.

We'll hands-down win 'cause of our status
smirk
I just found this website, I dunno about it yet, haven't checked it out.

link

It's not HP vs. Twilight but more on AFONCB vs. Twilight

*Note: AFONCB stands for Any Form Of Non-Crappy Book
Phew, Merry Christmas everyone!

@AprilCandy: That is some WEIRD twist of fate right there.

The Battle: I just re-read Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, we need Nifflers!!! They like sparkly stuff!! We can set them on the sparklepyres!! IT'LL BE BRILLIANT!!
over a year ago ennie03 said…
@Mrs-Grint: That. Is. Brilliant. I was reading my copy a few days ago, and I didn't even think of that.

Merry Potter Christmas everyone ! May all your holidays be sparklepyre free, and wizard filled. (:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mrs-Grint: That IS brilliant!
@Mrs-Grint: Brilliant! We'll knock out those sparklepyres, it'll somehow be a sparkle-off!

Merry Christmas to you all! Be sure to have your brooms cleaned, wands polished, and Sparklepyre poster tore down! Happy Holidays!
big smile
Somewhat-late message at 3:00! I went to the store to finally get a HP poster, and ta-da! They also had Twilight posters. HP had ONE box, and Twitlight had THREE. Why? Anyway, I got to kick Edward in the face and Bella in the shoulder. Yay me! So all-in-all, a good trip. Take that, you twisted stalker...and enabler.
big smile
Awesome! I really should do that with the Twilight poster I bought over a year ago, and recently replaced with a new HP one (finally!). That was the worst five bucks I've ever spent.

I got a whole bunch of HP stuff for Christmas. I wrote about it on the link forum.
I found this on MuggleNet:

USA Today gives Potter six spots on Top 10 Books of 2000s List, but not No. 1

The Harry Potter series continues to pick up the accolades as the decade comes to a close. USA Today has released an article documenting the top books of the 2000s, with Potter taking 6 of the top 10 spots. Surprising to some may be that you don't see a Potter book until No. 3. The reasoning?

Rowling was a best seller before 2000, when fourth book 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' sold a record 3 million copies its first weekend.

By 2007's release of the finale, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,' speculation about Harry's death (unfounded) rose to levels not seen since Charles Dickens' 19th-century serials. A record 8.3 million copies sold in a day.

[When I read this next part, I was like "Oh, sh*t!" >:(]
The top 2 spots went to Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Order of the Phoenix came in at No. 3 and Deathly Hallows was way down the list at No. 7. Prisoner of Azkaban was the only Potter book that failed to make the list.
tongue
@BellaCullen96: [The last part] That's not good. It doesn't seem to do justice to literature. I'm just glad OOTP, DH and other HP books, but POA, still made it. What a waste of time they do with Twilight books.

This is boosting my anger so, on with the battle!
Why don't we ask Charlie Weasley if he could bring us some dragons, maybe a Hungarian Horntail could do maximum. We could also get some grindylows. Fluffy could help as well, just make sure they don't got music with 'em.
*window-shattering scream* (not really, I just thought it'd look good there ;) Twilight?! TWILIGHT?! Twilight. Really, Twilight!? Twilight! *more grumblings about Twilight* EFF YOU, STEPHANIE MEYER!
angry
Stephanie Meyer's getting into my nerves, she made Bella totally look like her, waste of time! *throws delicate glass plate on sister's Twilight book* Yeh, I did that last week.
 Stephanie Meyer's getting into my nerves, she made Bella totally look like her, waste of time! *throw
I know! If you're going to make a Mary Sue, the least you can do is DON'T MAKE HER LOOK LIKE YOU! Even I know that!
tongue
This was found at link

Why Twilight is the worst book E-V-E-R

1. Meyer makes here character to easy to relate to.
2. The plot drags on forever and could be completed in less than 2 books.
3. She does too much description, we know about “Edward’s perfectly toned chest” the fourth time she says it.
4. Bella is a perfect character, which Meyer hides by calling her clumsy.
5. Being clumsy is not a flaw if Edward always catches her.
6. She can’t do anything without Edward.
7. Once Edward leaves she leaves she attempts to commit suicide.
8. Meyer is living out her own fantasies in Bella which is clearly herself.
9. The books aren’t well written, just because she uses a fancy-looking adjective every other word doesn’t make it a good book.
10. All the rules she sets up for being a vampire she breaks by the end of the series, wow.
11. Not only that, she breaks rules set by more esteemed authors.
12. The world population will come to an end because all girls who read this book will think they will wait for their Edward to come until they are old. And he’ll never come, it’s sad but true.
13. She never uses the word fangs even though this is supposedly a vampire novel, um hello?
14. Throughout the entire book she never uses the word said, she instead prefered to use breath.
15. Many people read the book to see why other people read or just to see how stupid it really is.
16. One of the most lamest excuses for a book ever published.
17. Many people say that Twilight is better than Harry Potter. Newsflash people, your are WRONG. W-R-O-N-G wrong
18. Many girls are blinded by there obsession of Edward Cullen to realize how truly horrible the book actually is.
19. Even Stephen King agrees that Stephanie Meyer cannot write to save her life,or ‘worth a dam’.
20. Do guys even like or more actually read the book?
21. Twilight lovers will go on the internet and tell that anyone who hates the book will be killed by their awesome vampire powers that they got from reading the series.
22. All of the Twilight lovers seem to have trouble with spelling while they are typing and probably to busy wondering about Edward perfectly toned chest.
23. Edward is HOT, we get it already, no need for readers to post 1million comments on how hot and cute Edward is.
24. I actually made this list on how bad Twilight was.
25. I HATE TWILIGHT

THE END(FINALLY)

Y'see? And there are more things on this, just type in Google: worst book ever Twilight

'Bout time for low esteem for Smeyers, huh?
And I loved the number 17, it's the truest thing
smile
oh ya,btw,Merry Christmas!
angry
I just watched the video of "LOVE OUR BELOVED TWILIGHT OR DIE AT OUR HAND" (the video found at page 1 of this forum topic) and This is what I had to say:

Whoever was speaking (kid or not), should probably get a reality check, 'cause she was talking about that bitchy movie.
Her cousin said "This book sucks"
Then she said " That's because it didn't have Edward Cullen (the sparklepyre) in it"
Then her cousin said: "True"
Then she said "'Cause we all know Edward Cullen in the greatest thing in the universe"

They think that sparklepyre is universal, when Hogwarts is even more universal! And Edweird Cullen is not the greatest thing in the universe, he's the worst worst thing in the universe and the worst worst worst thing to have lived AND died in this ______ *insert positive, sparklepyre-free adjective here* Earth
mischievous
I found this off youtube, I searched Anti-Twilight

Again it is AFONCB vs. Twilight (if you don't know AFONCB refer to page 7, last reply)

link
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­T?! TWILIGHT BEAT HARRY POTTER?! THAT PIECE OF SHIT BEAT HARRY POTTER!? OH MY GOD! THE WORLD HAS COME TO A FUCKING END.

Oh good, I've just read Haropuff's comment...grrr, stupid USA Today yanks. They should all go and burn themselves in oil.
No one bit my head off. I am feeling extremely tetchy.
LOL, yeah. Blimey, they've sent Harry Potter down, which is God damn not good. They'd better go knock themselves off in a stretch. Whatever it's been mentioned, it's been some piece of crap we've been hearing nowadays, better go because, I am feeling extremely happy because I just watched 2012 but now they're just pissing me off, URRRGGGHHH
This is making me too mad. I need to go play Quidditch on the PS2, see yas!
Good for you, mum won't get me a Quidditch game in my PS2, this is just great *groans*
Oh :( It actually gets a bit frustrating after a while when you get a losing streak.
well,EVERYONE,since Twilight is conquering the USA world,I think we as Phoenix Fighters should do our duty to protect Harry Potter from extinct all over the world.We have been planning,yet we achieved nothing,now is the time to act,although a little act,at least we do SOMETHING.I say our first mission is to win all the picks in the Edward Vs Harry Club where Twitards are manipulating, go & try to win,and if must,defend Harry Potter from further insult like you guys always do.What say you guys,Phoenix Fighters? oh,and I am not acting leader-like,I'm just a member giving a suggestion.
I'LL DO IT! At least I'll try...I might need to come up for air after awhile.
good!*thumbs up*.anyone else?
I've already answered all the picks on here in a Harry Potter biased way, and I'll do it on even more spots!

Hmm, we Phoenix Fighters need a battle cry or something. Anyone wanna try brainstorming ideas? Mine all suck :/
Hmm, I also think we should make a Facebook or Twitter page for the Phoenix Fighters...

Yeah, I'm bored, so I think random things, lol
over a year ago snapeislove said…
smile
BellaCullen96: yeah, phoenix fighters in facebook will be awesome..
over a year ago Sworn_Alliance said…
Alright guys, sounds like we're pretty much good to go! I got our ministry clearence today and they've given us a blank check, the Canadian Ministry takes the sparklepire threat VERY seriously.
over a year ago snapeislove said…
mischievous
SPARKLEPIRE?? what is that sh*t?? they shouldnt be threatened with some bunch of disco balls..! LOL
Not only Canadian, we count the whole God damn world! We got almost every country's group of HP fans, yup, all against Twilight, and all as the Phoenix Fighters!
Oh, and some bullshit Twihard just sent me this an hour ago,

love mere here till i tell u some fin i fell asleep watchin and read hp so did all my mates my cuz who will read anything and my other cuz all my cuz and aunt and my bro hp is crapl AND THE WORDS ARNT SPEELED WRONG UR JUST A SNOB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, If I'm such a snob, then he/she is fucking snobbier! God Damn bullshit, what he/she said. What an asshole...

Sorry about all this foul language, but what he/she said is just angering me and most of all, disgracing the name of literature...
smapeislove-sparkelpires have attacked our ministry on multiple occasions, we've been able to drive them back but...their forces are multiplying, we're getting desperate. Hence the blank check.

Btw why don't we make our battle cry something from the books?
i made a twitter page, i'll try making a facebook one tomorrow. here it is:
link

if anyone of you wants to get on it, email me and i'll tell u the password
I'll check it...
Nice BellaCullen! How would people feel about me making a poster to put up in my school? Do we risk exposure to the Twitards for the possibilty of more recruits?
Brilliant!
I'm sorry Sworn_Alliance,but I think you shouldn't throw yourself in danger because our group is still small now & little Phoenix Fighters are known here,even lots of people here on the net doesn't know the existence of our group.But if you think it'll not bring any risk to yourself & the group,its up to you.=]
Actually I don't think I will, I don't know how many Twazis are in my school.