harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 4897

over a year ago DracoLove777 said…
...*dies* SOMEONE GET THE RESURECTION STONE NOW!!!! THAT WAS HORRIFYING!!!! AHHHH!!! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO READ FAN-FICTION AGAIN! But I will write it x)! I wanna write a fan-fiction about a Reavenclaw who falls in love with Draco. Anyone have any suggestions??

Don't worry, I swear I won't disgrace the name of Harry Potter.
Did I spell Ravenclaw wrong? OH MY GOD!!! THE FAN FICTION KILLED ME!!!(inside at least)
over a year ago zelo said…
^^no worries, i knew u would never disgrace the HP name, but the fanfiction might!!
Great idea, DracoLove, I think it should be a love that will develop throughout the story, but at the end, they both pick different sides (say you do it in year 6) at the end Draco would have to choose between her and his jobs for the "Dark Lord", or something like that... maybe the leave eachother for the sides... i like that kind of lovestory... but ofcourse the kind which would be them staying together, would be cool too, but give me some details as to what year u want to set the story, so i can give u more ideas...:) but im sure whatever u write will be ah- mazing!!!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
worried
My comments as I read:

Snowing and raining at the same time? Twice in a row? How likely is that? Sounds like someone couldn't make up their mind . . .

Draco, shy? Siriusly?

How can a vampire blush?

Hot Topic? Good Charlotte? WTF, this is the frickin' Wizarding World!

How the heck does she slit her wrist and let it bleed when she's a vampire?!

WTH does Draco see in a goth vamp?!?!?!

The way she describes Draco does make him sound hot, besides the black nail polish, which is weird. . . .

Since when is Draco a druggy? Or an alcoholic??

Red contacts?? C'mon, I love his eyes the way they are!

Dumbledore saying "WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERF*****S!"???

*Is simply stunned by the stupidity of it to make any comments for a while*
*Stunned back into reality*

"Vampire"? C'MON!

What the heck is with Hermione?!?!

Does she even know what Imperius does? You can't do anything if you're under the curse, and she got Crucio mixed up with Crookshanks, for crying out loud!

Why does Voldemort keep saying "thou"?

Er, that's not Telekinesis, that's Legimilency . . .

How would Draco have time to get a Vampire tattoo if he was just going out with Ebony for like a day? Idiot . . .

Okay, the Ron - Diabolo thing just made me LOL

Since when was Draco a freakin' vamp! And it's stake! You can't kill a vampire with a piece of meat!

"You might think I’m a slut but I’m really not." Yeah, sure.

I thought she said Draco can't die from slitting his wrists?! WTF!

What's with Snape and Lupin!?!

"Abra Kedavra!"?

"Clook"?

Gawd, there's 44 chapters, and I'm lost, so I'm just gonna give up now.
last edited over a year ago
Now wasn't that refreshing Sarah, *sigh*, i got lost somewhat there to.... by that point it no longer makes sense... i cried, i think... no correction I DIED!!!
Ah, I wanna see how bad it gets, so I'm gonna finish this thing. Wish me luck, and pray for me!!
zelo: I want it to take place in about the 4th or 5th book. I also need a name and some suggestions for how she looks. I don't want her too be too Mary-Sueish, but I want her to be at least a little attractive.

BellaCullen96: Man, whoever wrote that fan-fic is messed up. Siriusly, did she even read the books? And she changes everyone's name by the end. What's up with that? Honestly, how can you write 44 chapters of complete CRAP. On a scale of 1 to 10(1 being not very suckish, 10 being Meyerpyre worthy) she gets a four billion and eighty-six;(Oh the wonderful abuse of the semicolon) at the least.

Check it out: link
Mrs-Grint: Thanks for the fan-fiction! I think I just got my IQ points back! My brain is already starting to heal!
crying
More comments:

McGoggle? LOL!

Didn't she already ask about his scar? No need to repeat it twice!

"Allah Kedavra!"?

Snaketail???

Okay, I can't take this anymore! I MUST STOP!!!
^hmmm, Sarah, u must! But ur stronger then me, ur still reading, I haven't finished it and I plan to never look at it again (but this just terrible- ALLAH KEDAVRA, SNAKETAIL!!!)...
DracoLove- yeah, no she shouldn't be too Mary- Sueish... and she'll be clever and resourceful (unlike the lovely Damsel in Distress!) The plot, I think should cover some conflicts of their love- oh wait, i just realized it says how a Ravenclaw falls in love with Draco, stupid of me not to ask u before, but does he love her back??? This story is what we need, btw, after our old fanfic, which has ruined our minds!!!
zelo: She first has a crush on Draco and somehow their love grows(WOW that was cheesy) but when Draco is faced with Voldemort's task he chooses his life over their love(Corn-ey!) and unlike our top Mary-Sue(Bella, if you're confused with this Harry Potter good fan-fic writer wannabe) she, of course, misses him but continues to do all she can to help Harry and his friends.
Good story idea! And yes, what zelo said

Sorry, that's not much of a comment, but my brain is still recuperating. That . . . thing (it isn't worthy of being called such a thing as a "fanfiction") has scarred me.
DracoLove *sniffles* what a great writer... u will become famous, i like forbidden love (yeah ik, im a little bit corny, but u know)

Sarah, that thing, has scarred everyone, but I believe u have been scarred the most, because you have read the most, well i think u have, u certainly read more than me!!! My brain cells, have not been completely knocked out, but I have to count on just good luck to do well on my English essay test tomorrow, (that thing has wiped all proper knowledge of schooling!!)
Well, DracoLove, I almost forgot, what about a name for your clever, smart, resourceful heroine?! hmmm...i have a few, but I think u should come up with the name.....
Here are mine:
Willow
(UGH!) i cant think of anymore at the minute, talk about fanfics killing ur brain
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Eh? WTF is going on?
Okay, for DracoFanGirl, Sworn Alliance posted a fanfic and warned us, for those who r brave enough... (it's deathtoll, u lose brain cells)... (look up to BellaCullen96's responses and u'll see how horrible it is!!)
soooo, DracoLove decided to make her own fanfic, which is going to be amazing, and I was just helping her with ideas!
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Ok. I already lsot half my brain cells due to Twilight. I'm gaining them back with HP and his dark Materials.
Well, DracoFanGirl, we are discussing the horrid thing that isn't even worthy of being called fanfiction and are throwing about ideas on how I will write a fan-fiction that does NOT suck. Ideas are welcome!

Zelo: Ugh, no. One of the girls in the fan-fiction was named Willow. I like the name, it's just, well, you know what I mean. But for now...*races to babynames.com*
Why isn't anybody on???? I want to talk to people!
Hey, anyone who's listening! You should really check these guys out! Go to the link and come back! They like Harry Potter, just so you know. They're really cool. I'm gonna post the link now: link

Now that you've watched the video, DFTBA!
*desparatly hits the refresh button* WHY AREN'T THERE ANY OTHER COMMENTS??? WHAT TIME ZONE ARE YOU PEOPLE IN? OOO! SWORN_ALLIANCE IS ON!!! YAY!!!
over a year ago Sworn_Alliance said…
I finished the abomination. Trust me, you must heed Mad-Eye's advice: CONSTANT VIGILANCE! This dark secret can NOT be revealed to the Twazis.
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
heyyyy
*brings a troll
its my pet
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
DracoLove777: Lauren? Rosalie? Jane? Someone anti-Bella from Twilight other than those? And I want to talk to people too, but what are you going to do?

THAT...THING! IT'S A HORCRUX! IT'S EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED!
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
and the fan fiction was disturbing..
over a year ago snapeislove said…
surprise
ABDCFan-: oh yeah, that bugger. i, myself thought she's nice.. then i saw her on other forum picking a fight.. if you proped her, i think its wasted.. honestly.. she makes me sick.. what a pathetic thing..
Sworn_Alliance: yeah!! bring it on! constant vigilance!!!!
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
laugh
snapeislove: LOL. You make me laugh, (:
angry
I can't believe that girl did that! She totally twisted the story to make us look bad! And she said she praised Harry Potter and insulted Twilight! Not the other way around! What's wrong with her? And Twilight fans not making boards dissing Harry Potter? What planet is she on? I know it's certainly not Earth!
By the way, ta da! What I made a while ago for this:
 por the way, ta da! What I made a while atrás for this:
DracoLove, see how much that thing has corrupted my mind, i gave u a name idea and it was from that (UGH!!) oh and that twi- hard, what was her problem pasting a turned around story... EXCUSE ME: BUT SHE CALLED US BITCHES- as Haropuff said... ^^that's really cool LilysLittle Twin, it's sooo pretty!
Thank you, zelo :)
It's clever too... "the Order of the Potters" and "Magic is Might!!"
You've got a hand with that kind of thing!!:)
After that Twi- hard pasting her lying story I think we should make an army... where we could each pick a Deatheater and pick a spell to specialize in against Twi-hards or we could pick any HP character...:) just an idea:)
DracoLove777: DFTBA! (Dift-bah! hehehe)

Izzy: That picture is AWESOME!

zelo: Good idea!
Thx!! okay, so I thought that each of us could pick a character from Harry Potter, any of them and pick a spell to specialize in... it could be a spell or hex that the character uses a lot and/ or famous for (ex: Bellatrix- Cruciatus Curse (Crucio!!), Harry- to Disarming spell (Expelliarmus!!,) Ginny to her Bat- Bogey Hex) or you could pick a spell you particularly like... and pair it up with ur character as your "spell!"
Severus, Sectumsempra!

I'm glad you guys approve of my picture, painting, drawing, whatever.
^Nice one!! Mine's is Bella!...Crucio!

About the fight with the Twihard (which I sent some people a message):
I think we should just start to ignore _xxzikkixx_. There's really no point in repeating our comments such as how she started it, and being called bitches over and over again by her. She is not going to listen to us, and just keep saying stuff like how she is so innocent and how we're so stupid, so why continue? I'm not saying we should give up, I'm saying we should be mature and just back out of the fight. We don't need to prove to her that we're right, and anyone reasonable who reads our comments will know how she started it all. Again, there is no point in continuing it.

And I call Luna and, um, Stupefy!
I agree with BellaCullen96. The best way to prove the twi-hard wrong is to back off.

Tom Riddle, Avada Kedavra!
spaeislove
what fan you talking bout!
*snapeislove
over a year ago sixela said…
laugh
OMG! I've been so behind! i hate school well no i love it but all he work is killing me then i stay after school till 6 everyday it sucks! so i just caught up! i cnt believe a twilight fan would come and tell us off like that! im sorry she called u bitches ur nmot if any1's a bitch its her! So anyway Hi Every1 LOL!
Hi sixela!
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
oh,thank you everyone for helping answering the "question". BellaCullen96,I think you're quite right but I still don't know what to do next,well,unless fight,heck i don't care being called immature,a lots of people in my everyday live did that & it doesn't hurt much.Plus,I have more Gryffindor percentages in me rather than Ravenclaw,maybe that's why I'm brawny than brainy,haha ^^;

Lilyslittletwin:whoa!that looks nice!

and I'm Hermione:Protego!although Luna would be my first choice...
Actually, I'm changing mine to Professor R. J. Lupin. Expecto Patronum!
big smile
ABDCFan-: i make you laugh?? finally i got humor.. its been years of drooling.. haha..

Paramore-CSI: KatiiCullen whoever.. the one to save the puppies. *NOT LAUGHING.* *LIES* hahahahahaahha!
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I am scared of that fanfiction. Or that random typing of letters. Whatever. Sarah, don't read anymore!! YOUR BRAIN WILL MELT!! But WHY THE HELL is 'Hermione' B'loody Mary? Or whatever she called her. Gawd, she just killed some of my favourite fictional characters. *Weeps*

Ah, well, I just bought some Isabel Allende books - should restore my IQ.

O_o, Sarah...? You're reading MORE?! DON'T DO IT! ARE YOU CRAZY? DOES YOUR BRAIN HAVE A DEATH WISH?! RUN!!
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
RUN!! RUN!! MENTALLY!! OF COURSE!!
tongue
I ran after my brain half-died. I regret ever reading it.