harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 4897

over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I do detest the burning of books, but... I am so tempted to do that.

Crap. Make Twilight into a graphic novel?! ROMEO & JULIET has been made into a graphic novel - and THAT wasn't half bad. Goodness, I wonder how that'll turn out..
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
laugh
Did anyone else notice that only HP-fans answered the question whether there is a book we like more than HP/TL? :D So either TL-Fans think such a question is beneath them or they just haven't read anything else in their lives... That would explain why they like TL in the first place, one would like anything if there was no comparison :D
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Woah, I was just watching that video yesterday!!

iBaseCheergirl, you are probably right
Really? I didn't notice! But your onto something there... curious, curious...
over a year ago hermys_cat12 said…
hi,
can i join in again?
i am originally crookshanks12, but i forgot my password and the temporary password wouldn't log me on.
So call me hermys_cat12
big smile
Yeah, sure!
over a year ago hermys_cat12 said…
smile
hey, mrs-Grint, what's up?
over a year ago ToyletGnome said…
ChocAttack266 and I just watched Twitlight (1st time for her, 5th or 6th for me). I think I paused so much to make fun of it, it took twice as long to watch. That movie is an epic fail, has anybody noticed they spelled 'Quileute' as 'Quillayute' on the side of the school bus? She noticed it and we continued to nearly piss ourselves laughing for a very long time.

Also, a twitard called me a pretentious little girl the other day! She then proceeded to act immaturely about the fact I'd pointed out the flaws in her argument. She claimed Harry Potter characters were "stolen" and Twilight was 100% original. She refused to tell me the title of the book the characters are supposedly from. I rofled... literally.
big smile
*snort* I saw that, too! When I watched the Twilight movie a second time (when I was an anti) I, like yourself, almost pissed myself laughing. I mean - the vampires SPARKLE!!

Seriously? LLAMAS! Ah, I'd be much less mature than you and tell her to go suck Voldemort's nipple. XD I'm so immature..
over a year ago emmaterry said…
mischievous
Here is the plan.We intice Bella with Harry(if shes shallow enof to fall for edward,she will fall for Harry)Then Harry will kill her with his wand(duh)Fluffy will have epic battle against the scary were wolf thing(and win)I kill Edward with my awesome vampire slaying skills.then we burn every single twilight book that exists.simple enof?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(sounds evil)
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
That's not immature, Annie, that's sick...and gross...and a totally awesome insult! XD
Why, thank you, Izzy. I do pride myself on my insult. After all, who could forget the timeless "GO DIE!" and "GO JUMP OF A CLIFF!" Not to mention, "NOBODY LIKES YOU!"
Followed by their good friend "YOU'RE AS BAD AS THE TIME ZONES!'
Ah, yes. THOSE FRICKING TIMEZONES!!
OH NO!!!!!

The Kid's Choice Awards is evil!!!!!!!!
link

Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella for two of the Best Couple nominees? THIS IS HORRID!!!!!
And New Moon for Best Movie?? And Twilight for Best Book??? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE HP!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Quakefur said…
New Moon for best movie and no Harry Potter?? What is this world comming to?! Also while ago, like half the girls at school were leaving school with life-sized cut-outs of Edward. The teachers were giving them out as prizes or somthing... That would be kinda creepy having a life-sized Edward staring at someone constantly, I think...The twi-tards can now have Edward watch them sleep. I heard about some Edward shower curtains, too. Why would someone want him to stare at them taking a shower!? I think fire would solve these things nicely. Fire makes everything better!
last edited over a year ago
KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
 KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
over a year ago snapeislove said…
mischievous
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

IS THERE SOME BRAIN ROTTENING DISEASE OUTBREAK?!

im really upset now.. :C

Let's bite it to the bright side:

what's the awarding body called? Kids' Choice Awards? oh, that's why.. Its for KIDS... KIDS, KIDS, KIDS..

That's better..
 WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! IS THERE SOME BRAIN ROTTENING DISEASE OUTBREAK?! im really upset now..
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
ok...
Well... it's the Kids Choice Awards... that's always retarded. No matter - the FAD WILL DIE SOMEDAY.

I am going to pester Zook to write down the Irish national anthem (her version)... it may involve torture... and a lot of potatoes.
Ta tu ag deanamah spraoi na gaeilge?(are you making fun of ireland)
big smile
No, I love Ireland! I'm part irish. :P Zook makes more fun or Ireland than me, and she lives there! XD
yah the irish love making fun of themselves
over a year ago ChocAttack266 said…
Hey guys. I've posted once but I had practically no idea what was happening then and wasn't up to date with stuff. But anyway.

From what I know now, you've heard about me a LOT from ToyletGnome and can I just say that the girl who didn't know who Martin Luther King was? She was in my class. I almost died from sadness, then almost died from laughter when she was assigned extra homework (find out who he was).

Unfortunately, while I did indeed mutilate Failing Dawn with a pen knife, that copy of the book has been replaced. Good thing that poster got taken down.

As for Yates...well, it's late and my brain has died. I'll come back tomorrow with some good ways to instigate his demise. Here's a starting point: Send him out to Pandora. Without a breathing kit.
just to make sure none of you think the irish dont have tv and cars and stuff cause if you do that shows how stupid you are( no offence)
What's this whole Irish issue?
well i herd once that some people from other contries think irish people still live i the 1700's i just wanta see what people think
Haha, yep.

YAY! I hope she knows who MLK Jr is now... does she? I'm glad that you didn't die from sadness, and from laughter instead. Though, isn't laughter meant to be the best medicine? Can you die from taking medicine? They took arsenic for madness in the Middle Ages and that's poisnonus.. I'm rambling.

Ah, me and my friends went to the library and we saw a copy of Breeding Spawn and inside it had been written: EDWARD IS MINE!!
Lovely.

YATES MUST DIE. YATES MUST DIE.
*snort* That looks like Milk Jr...

YATES MUST BE THROWN INTO THE TOILET BURNING PILE!
Who says it isn't? After all... Shakespeare was a Squib. (I told you, didn't I?!)

LET'S KILL HIM! LET'S KILL HIM WITH FIRE!
over a year ago Quakefur said…
They are encourageing (bad @ spelling) a book with content like Breaking Dawn to KIDS of ALL AGES? Wow, I bet they will get some parrent complaints. Woulden't Breeding Spawn's content be rated M on that Fanfiction site? Oh my god, a Breeding Spawn graphic novel!!? *shudders, runs in a triangle-shape, and hides in the corner. * Oh, Did you guys hear about that Twi-tard who wrote a letter to universal ( or who- ever) Claiming the Wolfman ripped off New Moon. I was listening to the Anti- Twilight ratio. Fire would solve this problem nicely too!
whats this thing with fire?
Fire solves everything! :D
ya you hav a point
hey hav you ever converted a twi tard 2 become a harry potter fan?
over a year ago AlaGala said…
big smile
Hehe, there is milion reasons why is Harry Potter better then Twilight, I mean Twilight is not bad movie, bud Harry is way better :D
clevercaoimhe: I haven't, but that's what happened to me :)

AlaGala: Go link :)

WOOT! 1200th REPLY! Why do I always get these things? lol
cool,oops i didnt mean to call you a twi-tard :)
angry
y'know what hte worst thing about hating twilight is?every1 around me loves it its torture
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
Quakefur- Regarding the Twilight fan who wrote to Universal stating that The Wolfman ripped off New Moon...it's so sad when someone is ignorant of cinematic history. I'm sure I watched the 1941 version of The Wolfman with Lon Chaney Jr on tv before either one of her parents were ever born.
clevercaoimhe: Oh no!! Quick everyone, we need to rescue this Phoenix Fighter from her desperate predicament. Name your exact location, clevercaoimhe, and we will ride out to you on our Thestrals.

Mrs-Grint: Sorry this is a page late. Yes, she does now know who MLK Jr is. It was actually a very good presentation, and she made it onto our Head of Year's Honour List.
I still read that as Milk Jr... Hehe

I'm glad she finally knows who he is! Now what would've been sad would be if one of us Americans didn't know about him
Oh god, if an American didn't know who MLK was, I'd probably shoot them. No offence to you or anything...

To all Phoenix Fighters: It's Ron's 30th birthday! Happy Birthday, Ron! (for any LOTR fans on here, it's also Aragorn's birthday. I don't know how old he'd be, cause I don't know how to translate dates of the Third Age into our calendar system. Gosh, I am a lousy fan.)
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Ronnie!
Happy birthday to you!

LOL
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
An Academy Award nomination for Best Cinematography trumps a Kids Choice Award nomination for Best Couple. End of story.
^Of course. I think it's so funny when the conversation goes:
Twitard: We have heaps of Teen Choice awards and MTV movie awards, BEAT THAT!
HPfan: Dude, you've never been nominated for an Academy Award, we have.
Twitard: Yeah, but you've never WON and oscar, and we've won heaps of stuff.
HPfan: Oh dear god... are you REALLY that stupid?

Also, WELCOME BACK CHOCATTACK266! And happy birthday Ron and Aragorn! Today is a good day for fantasy, we shall party all night... and then wait for the next character's birthday.
See, what they don't understand is that they've won TEEN Choice awards. Big hint there.
^Exactly. They need to understand that the award really only counts if it was decided by professionals.
Also, I find those awards aren't voted by very intelligent kids/teens. Did you see who they were nominating as best tv actor for the Kids Choice Awards? Cole Sprouse, Dylan, Sprouse, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas. Idiocy at its finest.

Yes, I only posted this separately so I could be post 1212... *is selfish*.
*glares at ToyletGnome* How come I never get any cool number?!