harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 4897

over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
lmao
hey hey can I have money i want sickles tooo
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Aww, Sarah, you're the best. *stares at money* Uh, where did you get this?
over a year ago snapeislove said…
smile
mrs-grint: are you asking me if i have some hidden psychological problem?? i guess i do.. my mom would be talking to me, and of course i'll hear her voice.. then i'll say : "urr, huh.. ho! what's that again??"

lol..
over a year ago shru_sgk said…
i think d george weasley family will b a great asset.
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
RENESMEE'S HERE!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around in hexagons*
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Izzy, don't worry, I gave you sickles and knuts, no DA galleons, lol

AHHHH!!!! *Doesn't exactly know why, but still runs around in a triangle, then a circle, then a straight line*
(Shape sound familiar? lol)
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Deathly Hallows, BellaCullen.

You guys can call me Donnielle. Like 'Danielle' but with an 'o'. Random...

Weirdest dream ever last night...
I'm at the Yule Ball (how odd) And LUCIUS MALFOY was there. He was, like, a fifth year. And then James showed up under the Cloak. Then Severus was just hanging upside down in the middle of the room. Grawp came in, and i'm pretty sure he was drunk. Then the basilisk skeleton, and it helps Sev, kills Grawp and then offers me gum. The thing is, it's jsut Lucius, Sev, Grawp, the basilisk skeleton, James, and I. XD
no more dreams
Not HP dream, but still a dream. FIRST PERSON: I fell in a river, and then lost consciousness(sp?) THIRD PERSON: I was grabbed by this...I can't call him a merman, because he didn't have a tail...something kinda like the things in the new movie, 'Avatar'. And he dragged me further underwater. I gained consciousness(sp?) and then he told me something about he saved me from drowning, but now I'll be like him (weird, not-human thing) and then I woke up :( Good dream actually...
lmao rocks its only 20*45 pm here 15mins and i go 2 bed
over a year ago Sworn_Alliance said…
@ Paramore-CSI. I sent the first chapter to the email you mentioned. Thanks again.
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
Okay, who here hates school? Me. I'll join the spot LilysLittleTwin over there said. Renesmee? The demon spawn?! Aaaaah! *runs around everywhere screaming 'Crucio, Renesmee!'*
I'm not actually the type to make a spot of myself, so I'd rather join. If you guys are gonna talk to me, just call me Agnes, the name I remember like it was yesterday. *remembers principal saying, 'Agnes Mason, you will have DETENTION! Now where's my coffee?'*
RENESMEE?! oh sh*t!!

she's really here??!!

aaaaaaaaa!! *runs in my room,grabbed a blindfold then runs again*
^^ LOL, a blindfold! *grabs Harry Potter books, hoping she doesn't burn them*
blush
*took off the blindfold, reads AprilCandy42's reply.. scream, sat on my hp books, drawn a circle on the ground around me, covers my eyes again.. with a voldemort picture in my chest..*

thats quite long.. LOL
Listening to F*ck you by Lily Allen really says what I want to say to twihards. *listens to song while running*
LOL.. i know the song.. *does the money dance while singing, blindfold still on*

"fuck you, fuck you very, very much.."
WOO HOO! *cheers while running and screaming* LOL what did I just do?
*cheers as well..!*

..(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´)..
«´`•..♥ Severus Snape♥..•´`»
..(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸).. <-- just found it cute.. heehee
it is!
found in a page of Uncyclopedia, namely, Breaking Dawn. Be careful, the name of a Harry Potter character is mentioned and clearly offended. Warning, bad words are approaching. Don't say I warned you.

The Renesmee "Cocksucking baby" Fucktor
Renesmee is the demonic spawn child borne from Edward Cullen (a sweet vampire transvestite from transexual Transylvania) and Bella Swan (a Pedophile, Zoophile, Necrophile, all at the same time). Also known as Nessie (The Loch Ness Monster) this child almost kills Bella, and destroys all hope of Breaking Dawn being a successful and good book. Because all good books have their main characters die at least once in the series, and hopefully remain dead by the end of it. Why couldn't Stephenie Meyer be so...unpredictable? Why did this seem so obvious yet shocking? This demon spawn killed the plot. Wait, no, I'm sorry, there wasn't a plot to begin with. Forgot what author I was talking about, hardy-har.

She has also been subjected to the dreadful and unimaginative name of 'Renesmee Carlie' which is a creation derived from the names of her 'grandparents', Reneé and Esme, and Carlisle and Charlie. This has stressed her so much that as soon as she was old enough to realise what had been done to her, she dumped Jacob and ran away from home to live in a cave with Albus Severus Potter, who has encountered a similar problem. They now make a living by singing songs from High School Musical in the town square and are expecting their first child in June. Called Gilla Harrward Pottlen. Update: The baby, resembling a disco ball, was born on Saturday June 20th at 5:23pm, 2008. The parents have not yet succeeded in identifying it's gender. Scientists discovered that Renesmee is INDEED the Loch Ness Monster it has been concluded that renesmee will defintly stop fucking jacob black after 5 years and both will be hunted down and brutally murdered by Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Whoop! I love Lily Allen!

WHAT?! ALBUS SEVERUS WOULD NEVER GET TOGETHER WITH THAT DEMON SPAWN!! HE IS TOO GOOD FOR HER!! GINNY WOULD HAVE 'AVADA KEDRAVA'ED HER ANYWAY!! STUPID DISCO BALL!!

Anyway, now that the 'caps mode' fury is over. I no longer have to keep my index button of the shift key. We awwwwwwwl love Sevvy.

Today I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home. I dreamt that I was at a wedding reception with Harry Potter and we danced to Jason Mraz songs. He was a really crap dancer, but hey, it's the Boy Who Lived, right? Then my brother, Elliot spoiled it all by coming in and trying to get me to plant jellybabies in the fields. Then I woke up and I know have pen on my face from where my hand was pressed against my cheek. Good times.
Wow, I've never heard that Lily Allen song before today, and a few hours after I read it on here someone posted it on Facebook. Weird...
I AGREE, ANNIE! AL'S TOO GOOD FOR THE DEMON SPAWN!

Also, I hate school.

Also, also, ROB AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETHER! LLAMASTNEF (Laughing Like A Maniac At Something That's Not Even Funny)
waoh crazy much
*grabs renesme and carries her away!
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
I bought 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' the other day. I felt like I was 5 again, reading the tales.

Albus Severus was named after TWO GREAT headmasters at Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin, and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.
With that said, Al is unworthy of that demon spawn of a disco ball. Like Voldemort said "there's other women, and of purer blood, worthier of him". Not only does that apply to Sev, but to Al as well.
woah crazzy!
HEY GUYS. based on what i know (ignoring the so-called facts in a twi-book w/c i never touched evarr..) vampires dont grow up.

albus severus will grow up like a man. and renesmee wont be able to get rid of her baby talk. . LOL
renesmee is the loch ness monster?? so we'll call her NESSIE?? lmao

and thats right.. we awwwwwl love sevvy..

uhh, is it true that "fantastic beast and where to find them" is published as well?? (please say no.. i never saw one in the bookstore.. *shivers*)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Athiya said…
wHt R u PpL tAlkiNG aBt???? dUnT DiSS TWILIGHT!!!!!

Well that took approximately ten minutes. Anyway, moving on...

Accio-demon-child-that-Bella-and-Edward-m­ira­cul­ous­ly-­pro­duc­ed! I'll handle that, thank you very much. The Head of the Magical Beasts and Beings are flabbergasted by the fact that this -- err, creature -- exists, and would like to address their concerns that a vampire by the name of Sanguini is in an outrage by the insult this so called vampire had thrown. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to bed before anyone else murdered some TwiHards, or worse ... had me expelled (fail quoting)

OH! Almost forgot!

Mr Moony presents his compliments to Edward Cullen, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.

Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony, and would like to add that Edward Cullen is an ugly git.

Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a vampire.

Mr Wormtail bids Edward Cullen good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime ball.
lol, Athiya

snapeislove, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is published, and contains notes written by Ron and Harry in the margins. "Quidditch Through the Ages" and "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" are also published, and I own all three :)
I own all three, too, Sarah. I like Tales of Beedle the Bard best. :)

LAWL! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Pot-head Stewart are together? That's exactly what the fangirls need... more motivation...
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
^^ Tales of Beedle The Bard is amazing. I've read it and i love "The Old Warlocks Harry Heart"... and i know that Tobias is Severus Snape's middle name but i just don't know where i found it. I know it's in the books so if anyone could help me that'd be aweosme
I absolutely love The Fountain of Fair Fortune and the Warlock's Hairy Heart as well! Wish I could have Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them though, my best friend had it and my mum thought I could share with her. Little did she know that we're both Potter-Obsessive and would not lend our Potter stuff for more than five hours. :(

Oh, and nice to meet you people! (For some reason I felt like meeting the Marauders since the original founder of this forum were four people? lol) May D.A beat Volturi every time!
big smile
I LOVE the Fountain of Fair Fortune and The Wizard and the Hopping Pot. I have it in hardback. :D

Nice to meet you too, Athiya. Bahaha! Marauders rock! And since me and Izzy take things too far... I CALL MOONY!
Aww, I wanna be a Marauder
Ergh, Annie! You took the good one! Well, I CALL PRONGS THEN! Sarah, you can still be Padfoot!

I WUV The Warlock's Hairy Heart, and the Deathly Hallows story, I forget what it was called :(
YAY! NESSIE'S GONE!!!

And I think it was called "The Tale of the Three Brothers" Izzy
Can I be Lily? Looking forward to marrying LilysLittleTwin (oh, the irony!) :D
I'm Padfoot? So am I gonna get killed by drapery? lol
big smile
We all end up dead at some point. At least I live the longest! Ah, well. I see no one has suggested to be Wormtail. XD
Worse, you're gonna be killed by BELLLAAAAAA, BellaCullen96 (no pun intended -- GOSH AM I FUNNY OR WHAT? -- NOT)

I'm not a fan of rats and silver hands and traitors thanks. :)

Oooohh!! "There's enough filth in my robes without you touching them." I love that!
big smile
I'm a werewolf. AWHOOOOOOOOOOO!! <- Best. Werewolf. Howl. Ever.
lol, it is Annie :D
*slowly backs away from Athiya*

And Sarah, I get killed by a green bolt of light! AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WAND!
big smile
I know. I am cursed and blessed with the artistic temprament of the lycan - forcing me to disguise myself amongst the lucky beings. *Plays Window to the Past*
I don't think anyone'd be Wormtail. Who would want to be an ugly racist who loses his finger on therapy issues? LOL I don't know what I said, at all. I'm glad Nessie's gone. Just hope she doesn't attack Haiti now, it's already got enough to worry about.
Wait, how do I die again? I'm Moony.
damn, nevermind, just read mrs-grint's post...I guess I'll be Teddy then.