harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 4897

over a year ago ToyletGnome said…
David Yates' life... actually I'd bet his life that the earth is flat so that's not saying much.
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
lol

You guys MUST see what Izzy (LilysLittleTwin) made!!!
link
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
dun dun dun I am back
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
WE'RE SAVED! IT'S GOYLE WHO'LL DIE, NOT BLAISE!!!!
THANK YOU FILM GODS!
XD YEAH!
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
WE SHOULD ALL THANK THOR... AND FREDA! WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE! Goyle will be deaded. Sad, really. When I remember that part in Chamber of Secrets, when they were small and only slightly evil and corrupted. Ah well. At least Blaise isn't dying - I liked Blaise.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Now, I must RUN!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Wait, if Goyle's dying, does that mean there will be the Fiendfyre scene? :D
OMG YES!
FIENDFYRE SCENE!
YAAAAAAAY!

Sorry for my caps-rape twitard moment there, I'm just very excited. Anyway, I have 35 minutes left of Valentine's Day so I'm going to go watch more How I Met Your Mother (I've watched about 14 episodes today so far).
PLEASE DAVID YATES, DON'T SCREW THIS UP! DO THE FIENDFYRE SCENE AND WE WILL LOVE YOU... if you don't crap all over the rest of the movie, that is.

*Squee* I just got back from town now I have under an hour to get ready and go out again. I love HIMYM - so funny. :P
over a year ago MissDK said…
LOL Annie. HIMYM is one of my fave comedy shows, it's lovely :D
last edited over a year ago
Oh yes, yes it is. I can't believe it took me so long to discover it.

Anyway, should we get back to planning our defeat of twitards? I vote we strangle them with Hogwarts scarves and ties then set bludgers after them... I'm in a violent mood, stop judging! It's almost 3am!
Okay, does anyone here remember the many pro-twilight comments made by nessienjake?
link
This is legen - wait for it - dary!
Oh my Godric, she has transformed! Yay! lol

Random comment about my Valentine's Day:
Today I bought a whole bunch of candy from a Russel Stover's outlet store, got a big turtle pillow from a giant sporting goods store (even though I wanted the mini-marshmallow-shooting rifle, but my mom wouldn't buy it, lol), named people from Ohio "Ohians" because I keep seeing those license plates (yes, Izzy, you are now an Ohian XD), and now I am going back to my hotel where there's a giant indoor water park! :D
W. T. H. HAPPENED TO HER?! DARN IT! I love those pathetic comments like 'OMJ, U DO'T LIK EDARD?! U DY!' They make me laugh :( So,yes, people, that is why I never spent much time on the C.A.T spot.

I'm an 'Ohian'? What kind of name is that? lol.
It is the name I gave you, Izzy! XD
Hmm...I can't make a reply just to say 'XD' ...so- Wait! There's stuff on this now!

XD
*is LLAMA Izzy*
Wow, that sounds weird if you say it "is llama Izzy" instead of "is laughing like a maniac at Izzy" XD
I love watching Twilight die, don't you? It's just so nice to know that their brain cells weren't killed off permanently. I'm a bit worried about a girl at my school though. Massive twitard, had read the series about 24 time and, until a week ago, she didn't know who Martin Luther King Jr was. EPIC FAIL!
surprise
ROTFL ToyletGnome... Are you serious?! Oh my good God!!!
All right, this girl needs some serious help.
Oh my! She didn't know who Martin Luther King Jr was?! EPIC FAIL, indeed.

Your Valentines Day looks fun, Sarah. I fell in the Avon river. Twice.
Hey guys, I just found something. This chick is more of a captain obvious than Legolas and Dr Phil combined.
link
It might make a bit more sense if you watch this first though
link

Yes, the second one is NuttyMadam and that girl makes me fear for the future of my generation, gender and species. It's horrifying that someone can have such a small brain.

Annie, how did you manage to fall into the same river twice? Please tell me you weren't having a Bella Swan moment and it was really a Dora moment, PLEASE! And speaking of the Avon river, I had to learn about it in geography today (yay, note sarcasm) but the one in Perth, not England. It's even more confusing because the Avon is the same river as the Swan... I hate geography.
Wow, ToyletGnome just got me confused, haha.
I strangely want to fall in a river now...

Oh, and do you guys think we could possibly recruit nessienjake? She could be of some use, and the Twitards will trust her.
Ooh, maybe she could be our undercover at twicon... wait, that wouldn't work. She said she still likes Twilight, she might not do it. Gahh, this is complicated. I wish I could go, bloody Australia.
Well, I slipped on the mud by the riverbank and fell in. Then I scrambled out whilst my "best friends" were laughing their heads off at me, then I lost my grip and slipped in again. It was most certainly a "Dora" moment. XD At least I had cash on me to go buy some clothes. :)

Hmm.. well, she isn't an anti-twilighter. And still prefers Twilight over Harry Potter.. I dunno.
Aw, too bad. It would've been handy to have our own "Severus" on our side.

I was just at Walmart, and you don't know how close I was to taking all the Toilet CDs and posters and books and ruining them, but instead I settled for calling them "Toilet" and "New Moan" and "Ewclispe" and "Breeding Spawn" out loud, and shouting "ew" whenever I saw them. It pleased me to see how many of them there were though, 'cause it means nobody's buying them :P
Did I tell you lot about the horrible thing I saw in Sydney which almost caused me to jump over the railing next to me and down 6 floors? Well anyway, I was at the Bondi Junction shopping centre, walking past Dymocks (do you have that over there? Whatever, it's a book store) and guess what I saw. Two full shelves of New Moon in the 'Classics' section. I think that defies just about every law of nature.
WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! WHAT THE F**K?! WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL. Words cannot BEGIN TO DESCRIBE my SEETHING RAGE. That rag is placed in the CLASSICS section?! CLASSICS, I ASK YOU! Compared to the literary geniuses that are Charlotte and Emily Bronte, Harper Lee, Charles Dickens! It actually makes me want to go and rip every Toilet book to shreds, then burn them. In fact, I'm going to try out my Ouija board and try to summon Dark spirits to go haunt SMeyer. God knows she deserves it.
over a year ago XDRoseLuvsHP said…
WHAT?!?! TWILIGHT, A CLASSIC?!?!? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?!? NO. JUST NO. THAT CANNOT HAPPEN. IT WAS A JOKE, RIGHT???? Just because people like something doesn't make it good. Want proof of that? Look at Miley Cyrus! She's wildly popular, yet she can't sing for her life! Same with Twilight; wildly popular, yet it's horrible! It's a joke! COME TO YOUR SENSES PEOPLE!!
THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTA!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :o
IT'S NOT EVEN 12/21/2012 YET!!!
THE CLASSICS?! W.T.F.H?!?! *runs around in circles* WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I CANNOT DESCRIBE MY RAGE!! ALTHOUGH MY RAGE AGAINST JAMES POTTER IS STILL AHEAD OF IT!!!
My my, Izzy, you really hate James.

I just realized I have a dedicated medal to this spot! Yay! :)
Yes I do. He has beaten Nagini for #1.

*glares* Lucky people.
Okay Izzy, James was a douchebag and Lily deserved better but COME ON! Twitlight in the classics section? I'm going back to Sydney in April and if it's still there I'll be sure to take them off, put them in the picture book section and stick Harry Potter on the classics shelf. I hope they only put them there because they bought too many and every human with more than half a brain figured it was crap and didn't but them... this has to be what really happened.

I'm going to finish Deathly Hallows now. Tomorrow, I begin Lord of the Rings for the first time *squee*!
over a year ago snapeislove said…
what does Twilight in the classics section means?? chaos??
*went all pale* *vomits*

LilysLittleTwin: err.. izzy?? (im not used to it..) hear'hear .. james potter is a total arse.. a total idiot.. Maybe he's the reason why Slytherins think being in Gryffindor is a whole crack-pot thing.

i have Dolores Umbridge at # 1.. and james in #1 as well. tied.
Probably. I just stay away from the whole thing, I'm a Ravenclaw.
Dont hate on James Potter. He was a good man. In his younger days he was a little trouble maker but so was Sirius and we all love him. I dont get the James hate. I love him. :)

But back to the outrageous disaster!!!! CLASSICS?!!!!!!
What is going to happen next? Litterature's death???!!!
I hope not, literature is our friend. I guess the James hate is all because we heard he became a better person but we never actually saw it. We only ever knew the awesome Sirius and we only ever knew the asshole James so I think that's why.

On the other hand, just about all the guys in Twilight are assholes so at least we've only got a couple.
Well.. Maybe that is the reason. Anyway, I chose to believe Sirius when he says that James became a good man when he grew up and he also sacrificed his life for Harry, it wasnt only Lily. I feel bad for James now. It's not his fault JKR never wrote good things about his adult life :P . I think he is awesome :D

Ah, if litterature dies, I might kill myself. Litterature is not just my friend. It's like my boyfriend.
Oh no! I am Bella now, am I not? ... But at least my boyfriend is worth dying for, lol!
No, don't worry, you're not Bella. Literature is like everyone's partner, parent, sibling, child, best friend and hobby all rolled into one. It's so worth dying for.
Literature means a lot to me. If there was a fire at my house, the first thing I would save is my books (besides myself, of course). Well, maybe not all my books, but at least all my HP books, the Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quidditch Through the Ages, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them :P
Sarah, you read my mind. Actually, I'd probably want to save our bird and two dogs more than the books so maybe not. Either way the Harry Potter series is my first love, I don't think that can ever be replaced.

We should all make horcruxes for our battle. I call making mine out of the murder of Smeyer!
lol! Horcruxes.. That is one awesome idea. I call making mine out of the murder of Bella Swan! Muhahaha.
Same, Sarah. I'm reading Goblet of Fire for the millionth time. Ron seems so gay for Viktor Krum, am I the only one who thinks that? XD

I'll make MY Horcruxes out of the murder of David Yates. *cackles*
I'll make MINE outta... ROB PATTINSON!! hahaha
I'll make mine outta Mike Newell! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I refuse to stop hating James! He was more than a trouble maker, he was a git, a prat, and an @$$!
over a year ago snapeislove said…
the james potter hate.. oooh.. im lovin it.. lol

and literature's death?? OMG.. What would happen if it'll die?? NOOOOOOOOO!!! *hugs my books*
The world as we know it would cease to exist.

The year 9's at school are studying romance in English so there's all this stuff about romance in the library. I was looking at all the pictures of romance novels they had on the walls and Twitlight was one of them. I'm seriously considering going up to them and requesting they take it down because it's poorly written, gives a terrible message to teenage girls, and the "love" is really just lust and obsession. Maybe I'll get ChocAttack266 to come with me...
*sigh* That is just so very, very sad. I can't even be bothered to be pissed off. I'm just sad. It's just... I can't even put it into words. You should tell them to take it down! It's outrageous that they have that up there!