harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4897

over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
YES. Yes we can.

These are reviews for a video on youtube that said Twilight was anti-feminist:'NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. NOBODY LIKE FEMINISTS. ALL YOU FAT LESBO FEMINISTS GO TO HELL. Men will always be #1 so fuck off' and 'Women can't be happy without a man. They can pretend they are, but they are not. Live with that.' No, I don't think I will, thanks.
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
YAY! Maybe we can get the Potter Puppet Pal crew to help us. All their 'wizard angst' will come in handy.
I just thought this would cause great laughter. Someone on sodahead.com said that twilight is sexist. The karla girl (likes twilight) said Harry Potter is sexist. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Harry Potter? Sexist? *Laughs hysterically* Has she even heard of Bellatrix? Or heard of Ginny's great Bat-Bogey hex? Or how bad a wizard Neville was? (That's was, he got loads better during the DA meetings) How is this sexist at all? I can't think of one sexist thing in Harry Potter!
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
Well, Harry Potter is sexist?! *Laughs in an evil way* Twilight is much more of sexist! You know, sparkling vampires? Demon spawns? Crappy Authors? YEP, that's just most characteristics of a freaking SEXIST! *gag*
I gave her a list of talented females like Hermione, Ginny, Lily, Bellatrix, Molly, Luna, etc., etc. And then compared them to Bella, Alice, and Rosalie.
over a year ago snapeislove said…
well, the fact that a character is in twilight-automatically-it will suck..
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
OMG that Twilight feminist thing is awful! We don't need a man to be happy!!! OMG!
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
WHAT?! This - this girl says that Harry Potter is SEXIST?! In the words of Rubeus Hagrid, "Eh, go boil yeh head, yeh great prune."
over a year ago Jacoblackswife said…
How do i get in on this action!?!?!
Well leah in twilight HATES bella and anyone who hates bella does not suck
over a year ago ennie03 said…
Ahahahahaha, sure. Harry Potter's sexist. I want to know where these people get these ideas. I really want to meet them.
I'd like to meet them too. Someone with that amount of braincells must be a medical mirical.
Seriously, I would like to know her reasoning. Can someone message them to me please? EVERY girl in HP is strong and independent.
We have the right to know why they say Harry Potter is sexist. It's completely mental.
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
ouch for that..
last edited over a year ago
@haropuff95: I'm thinking of, "This little Mary Sue lover has escaped from the mental hospital to bring evil to the world. She, along with her friends who make excuses to wear body glitter, have teamed up against all forces who threaten theirs to convince the most powerful countries to support their beliefs, including mentioning that Harry Potter (one of the best books of ALL time) is SEXIST! Oh and they think the police are sexist, too! *smirks*", I guess that would be a good report to the police. See, now even muggles join the Order!
 @haropuff95: I'm thinking of, "This little Mary Sue lover has escaped from the mental hospital to bri
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
AprilCandy42-ROFLMAO!!of course muggle will help us,they don't want to hear a 1OO days 1OO nights explanation as to why they should read a story that told them to glitter-glue themselves under sun to hook up a whiney mary sue..probably they read the book just to serve as a comic XD
Ah, well, the U.S. military will probably call them by their quids (it's Brit slang for currency, if you don't know), and make them pay more than their debt, if I presume. Yeah, I don't get what I said, either.
^ YES!! ANOTHER BRIT!! *Looks at your icon* ANOTHER BRIT THAT LIKES LUNA!! YAY!!

Muggles joining the Order? Yes, yes, excellent. But SIRIUSly, how can anyone LIKE Bella?
smile
Those who like Bella, they're probably Bellamort (Bella & Voldemort, but, no, Voldemort gets awesome) followers, those against the order. They're also called Menopause Eaters.

Yep, I'm british. And yes, I love Luna.
Grr, I feel left out. Why aren't there many more Americans on here? C'mon, the US rocks!

Menopause Eaters? Er, okay then....

But siriusly, those who like Twilight are riddikulus! lol
I think I've said before that I live in the US. They are RIDDIKULUS! Siriusly, why they like that whiny Mary-Sue is a RIDDLE to me.
LOL! These HP hints are frickin' hilarious!

Riddikulus or not. They have ALOT of Menopause Eaters, it's scary.
Im from the us and Menopause Eaters.....a little disturbing but ill go along with it
This musical is frickin' hilarious!
link

Cedric: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!
Dumbledore: What the hell is a Hufflepuff?
Harry: Your such a spare!
Voldmeort: KILL THE SPARE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Dumbledore: Malfoy, you little sh*t. (sorry, I had to VOLDY MADE ME SAY IT!)
Ron: *staring at sword* Oh, my god. This thing is so d*** awesome. EVERY wizard should have a sword! Not these stupid drumsticks, forget about 'em! *throws wand away*
Molly: DIE! B***h.
(While making the Unbreakable Vow)
Voldemort: "By the end of tomorrow night Albus Dumbledore will be dead?"
Draco: "Yes. And I'll have my rocket ship?"
Voldemort: "When the technology is available."
Draco: "Good." *Speaking quickly before Voldemort can let go of his hand* "And you have to be my slave for a whole day starting now!"
Voldemort: "No!" *Open-mouthed* "You little sh*t! You got me! Oh, you got me! Ooohhh, that is so embarrassing! Ooohhh! That's the second time that that's happened!"
Ooohhh! That is so funny! Ooohhh! Voldy got what was coming to him!
I came up with Menopause Eaters 'cause, er, my sister was having her period, Shh, don't mention a word to her! Anyway, yep, Twilighters are riddikulus. Siriusly, they've got to get a life. Hah, the Voldemort and Draco conversation was brilliant!
hey guys, i found this song..the first thing i remembered is the order of the potters, this song speaks of unity, brotherhood, friends.. but.. yeah.. the title sucks.. dont worry though, they call their fans 'vampires'.. but, being a vampire is not the message of the song.. hope you'll like it.. :D

Do you mind if I bring my dad's golf clubs? *swing* Take that! You stalker-lover! *swish* He's not sexy, he's a pedophile! *clomp* ...are you alive? "mmph" *looks around...clomp* "..."

Tennis rackets? Baseball bats? Baseballs? Ping-pong balls? Ping-pong rackets?
We need crystal balls from Trelawney! :D
big smile
Oooh! Hockey sticks! Simple, yet effective. We could use Trelawney's old sherry bottles as well. AND JAVELINS!! And shotputs!! And discs... I am getting into this. XD
lol, it seems like it, Mrs-Grint XD

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. LilysLittleTwin and I were talking yesterday and we have deduced that it is all Voldemort's fault that Twilight is about a creepy, perverted stalker and a whiny b*tch.
surprise
Why? Why is it Voldy's fault?!
Because Edward has stupid, yellow, piss colored eyes and Bella has brown, manure colored eyes, so LilysLittleTwin said they must have met in Moaning Myrtle's toilet, and she is the one who made Bella so whiny and Edward such a perverted stalker (from when Harry was taking a bath in GoF), and Myrtle wouldn't have been there at all if Tom Riddle hadn't let the Basilisk loose and have it kill her. We have to go torture his ghost now! (And he should have a ghost, because he was afraid of death)
Oh my God!! Heh heh. That actually works. Well. Kinda.
lol, yeah, kinda.
I like the part about the stalker in GoF in the Bathroom Scene though, that added up. XD
I can bring my brother's bowling league. and my soccer team.
I'm in the US!
How can anyone think HP is SEXISt.Those people are Siriusly muced up. It's just Riddikulus.
Don't worry, this is worldwide, we can recruit from West to East, North to South. I mean Siriusly...
I'm a Death Eater, I could recruit them.
hey DracoFanGirl you're not doing ANYTHING without me!!! I'm a Death Eater as well
lets get going then.. i'll go recruiting southeasters .. i a death eater too.. XD
BellaCullen: You know, we could go so far as to blame it on Salazar Slytherin. if he hadn't had children, Marvolo wouldn't be born, he wouldn't have had Merope, who wouldn't have had Tom Riddle. But I don't want to blame it on my house's founder :(
over a year ago nikitaPotter said…
mischievous
"order of the potters" is great....or somehting better would be the "rotfang conspiracy" only, we won't be bringing the ministry down...we'd be bringing ugly(fake)vampire-lovers down...noticed why i called the vampys fake? its cuz the real vamps are found only in HARRY POTTER! eg; worple ( :P )
mischievous
nikitaPotter: so true.. and vampire-hunters exist in HP.. that's why its great.. LOL
I agree a lot with nikitaPotter
I thought you people might enjoy this. I couldn't have put it better myself. Wow, I post way to many videos.