harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4897

over a year ago Sworn_Alliance said…
@ LilysLittleTwin: Wow...as a fellow fanfiction writer I must say that if I ever got a review like this...I-I don't know what I'd do. I'd just be staring at the computer screen with my mouth hanging open.

@haropuff95 How about Magic Is Might at the top and then under that One Order Under Potter. Idk, I'm not exactly creative.
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
Sworn_Alliance:Sorry!I made the banner first,then I came back here,so I didn't manage to insert the idea,thanks for your like able idea though,maybe I'll make another banner with your idea if I have leisure..
over a year ago snapeislove said…
laugh
BellaCullen96: great picture!! but, can you make the phoenix red?? anyway.. its really good!

Haropuff95: "to save the literature" very nice!!!

and guys, thanks for putting 'magic is might' in the banners, im so proud, its my idea.. LOL..
BellaCullen96-thanks for agreeing with the idea!

MrsGrint-you too!thank you!crescent moon?you're lucky its not new moon.we don't need to kill Harry,killing is not necessary to possess a wand,we need to disarm him & then go to Dumbledore's tomb to take it where Harry has placed it after the battle.

snapeislove-thank you,thank you!you're welcome!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Woah. haropuff95, that's just . . . amazing! I wish mine were as good as that! But the only thing I have on my computer is the stupid Paint application thing that comes with it... :/

snapeislove: Sorry, but it won't let me change it to red without it looking crappy.
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Gaah. Guys stop living in a different timezone!! Oooooooh well!!
Wow, Mrs-Grint, that was random. I'm guessing you just replied on the Harry Potter Talk forum? lol
over a year ago ennie03 said…
I thought you guys would like another member. With a Gryffidor-Ravenclaw background (Apparently the millions of quizzes I've done can't pick one.)
I'm a metamorphmagus, but apparently my family doesn't like that idea much. Oh well.
I was thinking of asking Albus, Lily and James to join us. (Harry's children). I think they'd like to defend their world from crazy Twi-fans.
Nope, just randomly felt like putting that. Seriously people, come to England, or somewhere in Europe.

PEACE!
big smile
lol, I would love to go there! But I like where I am right now, cuz the Wizarding World Harry Potter Theme Park is in the US! Booyah!!!

And welcome, ennie03 :)
@haropuff: Your banner is amazing!
@ennie03: Welcome to the Order
@Mrs-Grint: I'd love to live in England but I'm in Canada which is basically the western version of England...at least Vistoria Island is.
Oh yea and specs on my wand: It's goingto be Yew, 13.5 inches with an essence of Phoenix Feather Core
Also, it appears Alivans.com has become neutral territory for Twihards and Order Members...they sell both HP and Twilight stuff.
Well, er, Harry Potter is set in England!! J.K. Rowling lives in England!! THERE ARE ALL BRITISH!

Heh heh, yeh yanks.
But the guy who plays Cedric moved to America! Oh, wait . . . never mind . . . :x

BUT IN AMERICA WE GET HOGWARTS AND HOGSMEADE AND OLLIVANDER'S AND ZONKO'S AND THE THREE BROOMSTICKS AND DERVISH AND BANGE'S AND A LOT MORE!!!
And it's where Tom Felton likes to spend the holidays :)
Yeah, I know, I'm sorta kinda obsessed with him, lol XD
@Mrs-Grint: Nothin against England, but my life is here so yea.
@BellaCullen: I'm extremely jealous that Canada doesn't get a Harry Potter Theme Park.
Also @ Mrs-Grint: Yanks are Americans, I am Canadian. Therefore I am not a Yank.
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
I would love to move to England (HP FAN TOUR PEOPLE!) but I'm holding out until the theme park is done, lol.
lol, me too. I really want to go to the grand opening this spring, but idk if I can :/
over a year ago Isy-co said…
zzz
can i join??

"I solemnly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritage. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed."

and i have a wand..wooohooo!!bye i am going to sleep i lost my brain after reading breaking dawn yesterday night and i had to read harry potter to get it back!!so i ahd no sleep last night..
Sure, you can join! The more the merrier.

Awww...poor you :(
BellaCullen96-huh?yours is good enough!even using Paint!I used Adobe Photoshop for it^^.You wanna try?

Sworn_Alliance-thank you for your appreciation!

Isy-co-aww,please have a rest.=]

ennie03-welcome!welcome!Gryffinclaw?that'­s my houses too!^^
\\
if u ever go to the Theme Park,please take pictures of it!!!!uh,envy you guys!!
I'm a Ravenpuff!
I have a couple opposites here, I'm a Slytherpuff.
I don't care what anyone says I'm a Slytherclaw!! Though all the tests I've taken say I'm a Gryffindor. SCREW THAT!
Cunning + Wit + Ambition + Intellignece = WIN!

Come to the the Dark Side, we have Draco.
@Mrs-Grint, not only do we have Draco, we have Severus too (:
We'll just ask them to join the Harry Potter side. It's extremely cooler.
over a year ago dobbyssocks said…
LilysLittleTwin: Im a Slytherpuff too
Wow, I'm a Slytherclaw too, and the tests I've taken say Gryffindor!
WHOOP! Another Slytherclaw! Yeah, screw Gryffindor...though it did have Sirius...(sniff)
big smile
Lol. Look what I made!
 Lol. Look what I made!
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
I'm a Huffleclaw (more hufflepuff) can I join:
Call up Charlie Weasley he keeps dragons. If a baby one could put someone in a hospital imagined a whole gang of adult dragons.
I'm still trying to understand how Twifans can like sparklepires. It's been driving me insane for a while... I just killed a few brain cells trying to understand.
OH MY GOD! BELLACULLEN I LOVE IT!! Where's the Ravenclaw part? (Just have a few of Luna, NONE OF CHO!)
big smile
Lol, I just put a bunch of pictures of Draco on there because I have a million of them saved, but I'll make another one too!

Oh, and I feel so proud of myself that I finally took down the Twilight poster in my room that I put up a year ago and long since forgot about, and put up a HP poster instead!
big smile
Okay, here it is:
 Okay, here it is:
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
Ok. So, we got basically everything. Hey, wanna try to fix Sirius's flying motorbike? And we can get the Hogwarts staff and students, as well as Durmstrang...The Beauxbatons probably won't be too much help...
No, Beaxbatons would just get in the way. They'd distract all our male members.
Oh, if we decide to get rid of the Beauxbatons, get we not have Fleur either ? She'll probably distract all sparklepires and wizards alike. Hmm... I wonder if the Dursleys would want to help. At least, Dudley. I'm he wouldn't mind getting rid of "freaks"
Do you think the Quileutes would help us? Lupin might be able to get them on our side (if he wasn't dead, that is) :(
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
smile
We got as much weapons on our side, the Twilight people just have their plush fangs and rubber claws. Little dose of Avada Kedavra will do.
Caution: Avada Kedavra can send you to Azkaban
Who cares? Azkaban is on our side, all those in them will help us, especially the dementors
The Ministry of Magic is on our side, too. I doubt they would send us to Azkaban. We're like Aurors! We can kill evil people without going to Azkaban!
We actually have two Ministries on our side, The British and the Canadians. We have two countries worth of Aurors on our side.
hey!don't screw Gryffindor!

GryffinClaw=brave+intelligent+tough+wise+­hon­est­+sm­art­=pu­re win!

we GryffinClaws are brawny & brainy/brave & brilliant^^.I tried making slogan for GryffinClaw-"GryffinClaw where dwell the witted bravery beyond measure at heart as the treasure"XD LOL..
Actually I took a few more tests and I'm actually a Gryffinpuff: Loyal, Kind, Brave, Chivalrous.
big smile
This get's awesomer and awesomer (is that a word? LOL) I love this! I once had a broken paintbrush, which somehow, looks like a wand. We pretended it could do WIngardium Leviosa, and my brother said it can't so he grabbed an old toothbrush and used WIngardium Leviosa on a sprit of toothpaste. It was funny to look at my brother in his room burning the toothbrush and doing some "experiments' on it! He made up a chemical called the Twilight-hater Potion, which he sprayed on the toothbrush to repel almost any Twilight fan. Then there was this girl at school he was crushing on, who apparantely is a fan of Twilight. He did the worst. He sprayed the Twilight-hater Potion on her, she thought it smelled like morning breath (wow, apparently Morning Breath sounds like a good name for another Twilight book and Movie!). So the next day he asked her out and she rejected him for spraying the foul smelling potion on her. I looked at my brother's face the next morning and tested out his breath, the first minute he woke up, to see if the "potion" really smelled like mroning breath.

So I ignored him that night and worked on my wand.
smile
That's awesome!
Wow, are there any other Slytherpuffs here?
nope, although considering my wand is the same as Voldemort's I probably should be at least halk Slytherin
over a year ago snapeislove said…
hey guys, havent been in for quite a time..
what's up anyway?
LOL! Aprilcandy!! GUYS, STOP LIVING IN A DIFFERENT TIMEZONE!!