harry potter contra crepúsculo Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

harry potter contra crepúsculo 4897 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 4897

over a year ago ToyletGnome said…
Wait, what about America? If you're talking about me, I live in Perth, Australia, and it's still pretty much Summer over here even though it's technically Autumn.

Yes you have to kill someone to make a horcrux, and as has been established on a previous page, I'm making mine out of Smeyer.
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
i dont get how austrailias seasons are backward
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I like pie.
did you just go to the random club?
over a year ago IndianBurnHex said…
@Mrs-Grint I like cake more.
Yea, Gnome, killing works best to make a horcrux. I agree with SMeyer being it.But, I feel it would be easier using dead brain cells we get from seeing ileliterate posts made by certain kinds of Twifans... There's actually a WikiHow article on how to make a Horcrux. I suggest we all read it and prepare our horcruxes.
clevercaoimhe, the reason seasons are backward is because the Earth's axis is on a tilt, so when the earth orbits around the sun, the northern and southern hemispheres point in different directions. From Dec to Feb, the NH points away from the sun, but the SH points towards the sun. June to Aug is the opposite way around. Anyway, if that makes no sense, just do a bit of geography research.

I like pie. The only thing I don't like about pie is how Americans seem to think a pie is made with fruit. Yes, it can be, but that's usually called a tart. A pie contains meat and is traditionally eaten with tomato sauce and no cutlery, while watching footy... OMG premiership season starts in less than 2 weeks! YAY!

I'm going to bed now because it's 5.35am. I probably shouldn't have said that, now AJ's going to read this tomorrow morning and throw a fish through my window to wake me up in about 3-4 hours time... yay.
cake
Yes, Gnome, that would be called a meat pie in America. And yeah, us Americans view pie as a delecible crust with fruit filling. The only 'tart' in America is a Poptart. Which, ha, is essentially what you described. We just don't use the word 'tart' to describe pies with fruit filling. Cake is still better in my opinion.
cake
I LOVE CAKE!!!
cake
Cake is amazing, isn't it? I like chocolate cake with any frosting(usually chocolate) and cinnimon is great as well as marble(choc and vanilla), angel food, and lemon.
Anyone hear about A Very Potter Sequal? FOUND some stuff on Average Wizard: It's live in Ann Arbor May 14-16. The video will be played at Infinitus. And the Youtube release is sceduled for June.
LONG LIVE AVPM AND AVPS!!!
Cake is amazing. And yes, I prefer it to pie believe it or not.

Yesss!! YAY, AVPS!!!
over a year ago ChocAttack266 said…
I like pie. And cake. Particularly of the chocolate variety.

...but not chocolate pie. It'd be weird, but delicious, methinks.

Taylor: Throw a FISH? What do you take me for? *throws a bag of Starbursts, so that you can have something nice to wake you up* Now you owe me. Big time. You can pay me back in, say, letting me have post 1551, 1661, 1771...and, when the time comes, 2345, etc.

AVPS released on YouTube in June? This will be a very good birthday.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
@IndianBurnHex: I might be going to the live showing of it!!! I am finally happy to live in Michigan, and where I live is only like 30 minutes away from Ann Arbor! :D

@ChocAttack266: I've had chocolate cream pie, and it's delicious!

I just cracked up at this video! XD
over a year ago ChocAttack266 said…
Chocolate cream pie? Liking the sound of it...but chocolate cream can taste a bit weird at times. Hmm.

And the video is pretty funny. Love how it would satisfy the Draco/Hermione shippers (no offence to any on here, but I really don't like this ship) and piss off the Draco/Harry shippers (since I don't like slash at all, I can't support this ship).

I only really approve of canon slash, and implied and humourous slash - for an example of the latter, check out "Stuck in Idiotville" on FanFiction.net, by Lady Stone.

EDIT: Happy 60th page, everybody!
laugh
Yeah, I don't like any non-canon shipping either, but I still thought it was funny XD
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
According to the Random House Webster Dictionary, a tart is:
1. a small pie filled with fruit without a top crust
2. a prostitute
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
*dies at video* X'D
*snort* That video was hilarious XD

You don't like non-canon shipping, Sarah? What about that Drarry fanfic you sent me. Eh? EH?? ;)

Oh my God, hot chocolatey liquid is so frickin' delicious..
heart
happy mothers day!
AJ, I saw no Starburst when I woke up this morning. You got my hopes up :'(.

I love chocolate tart. The one my mum makes is sooooo good. It's always great when she does make one, because it uses egg yolks only, and pavlova only uses egg whites, so we get both.

I got to speak to Lizzie (my friend in Switzerland last night! YAY! I'm on a high now.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­!
hmmm
Does anyone have any idea what AVPS is gonna be about? They've covered almost all the books and all the teachers and vilians are dead.
smile
I have no idea, but I'm sure it will be great no matter what!! But I'm thinking they'll have Rumbleroar in it :)
whats AVPS?
A Very Potter Sequel, the sequel to A Very Potter Musical
over a year ago sydnosh said…
big smile
Yesterday I found a piece of styrofoam in a box and I tried to make a replica of Gryffindor's sword.
It didn't turn out too good;it kept breaking everytime I waved it.

GO AVPM AND AVPS!!!!
lol, nice. I was looking for something to use as the sword yesterday because I had a chopstick for a wand and I wanted to randomly reanact the scene where Ron's like "This thing is so damn awesome. Oh my God, every wizard should have a sword, not these stupid drumsticks, forget about 'em!"
^ I have a lightsaber (which obviously pwns swords)!

AJ thinks I owe her for the Starbursts she never gave me, I think she owes me because she did promise. Let the jury decide!
over a year ago hermys_cat12 said…
big smile
AWESOME, bellacullen96
hee, hee, hee!
over a year ago Quakefur said…
hmmm
Wow, I just heard about somthing where some kid poured acid (science class) on her teacher's face because they took her Twilight book for reading it in class. And another one where they actually fourmed a group and KILLED somebody. Sad. I've had my books taken before, and never once thought 'gee, now I have to pour acid on their face.' (then again, I always have another book in my bag anyway). Also, most of the people at my school have the intelligence level of pudding. And all the Teachers ENCOURAGE Twilight, and one was going to read it outloud as a special 'treat'. Thank god she didn't; the bell rang for our next classes! •oh, and my friend wants to join the Pheonix Fighters- I have convinced her to read HP, and she really wants to. •A friend and I started calling Twilight The-Series-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.
over a year ago sydnosh said…
It's sort of sad how far the twitards will go if someone says something bad about their "precious" twilight. How could people KILL somebody over twilight?!

That's great about your friend though.

Btw I was in my library the other and they have a twilight poster up. You think I should ask them to take it down?
Mabye, considering the awfulness The-Series-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. Yeah, my school put up posters too. *sigh* Good thing some of my teachers put up HP posters, too! The homeroom teams were divided to book teams now, Team Twilight, Team Hp, and a few others. I didn't get put into a Team Hp homeroom, ( but atleast not Team Twilight 'cuz we have to write fanmail to the authors about their books and I wouldn't be able to write fanmail to Twilight) and-- Oh no, I'm rambling! Anyway, team twilight is in last. Team HP is in first! Gonna stop talkin' now.
I saw the Twilight book on a dislay in my school library that said "if you liked this(pointing at twilight) then try this (pointing at an empty holder)" I placed Sorceror's Stone in the holder.
HAHA! Nice, IndianBurnHex.
angry
my scool dont even have a libary, well we do but its tiny and your not alloud to go in!!
Then what's the point?!
there is none!!!!!
sydnosh, yes. AJ (ChocAttack266) and I got our school library to take the posters down a few weeks ago, and they did. The key is to be rational, and focus on the fact that they set a bad example for students. We go to an all girls school, so it was pretty easy prove that Bella is a terrible role model for teenage girls.

Speaking of AJ, she told me today that she's going to take a bit of a fanpop break because she wants to focus on her assignments. I'm not that disciplined (and I don't have as much work as her), so I'm sticking around. YAY!

*crickets chirping*

Fine, be that way.
1500!
sunny
Grrrrrrrrrrr, *is very jealous of ToyletGnome*. You'd better move before I set my Patronus on you.

On the other hand, I have a headphone cord. On another note, there's all the birthdays I need to remember. But I have a really awesome story! I was at Meijers, and there were a bunch of Toilet posters, and one had Eddikins' face on it, right? Well someone had STABBED his FACE! Like with a letter opener! I'm so happy :')
laugh
Awsome! Die Ed-face, die! Lol
smirk
Now, now, LLT, there's no need to shoot Patronuses at eachother. Let's save that for the Twitards. But, my Patronus would blow yours through the roof any day. Or night for that matter. But, hillarious story anyway.
What's your Patronus?
A bat. So take that Snape! It's also my Animagus form. At one time my Patronus was a wolf. I think it changes upon whether at the moment I value Loyalty over Inteligence. Wolf for loyalty and bat for inteligence.
EDIT: I once got it to be a swarm of bats, but that was when I used the Elder Wand...
My Patronus, like Annie's, is an owl, and so is my Animagus form. I could defeat that bat of yours any time! haha
My doe and fox (animagus) could so totally pwn both of you. But we have to watch out for Sworn_Alliance....
You think two land animals could beat a flying owl? Pfft...
smile
Mine's a cat, and my animagus is just a large, thin black cat with a white chest. :) Rather easy to tell what my favorite animal is. :)
I think it's a contest between BC and me, as we both have flying Animagi that can easily dodge and bite/peck your clumzy land creatures.
It's on, IndianBurnHex! But I won that other competition thing, didn't I? :P

Oh, btw, you can call me Sarah
...or Charles, as Annie, Izzy, and our friend Zook do, lol
sad
I wad reading about Twazi (did I spell that right) attacks over The-Series-That-Must-Not-Be-Named, and I actually think they should ban the evil thing already. Not because I don't like it- that would be a dumb reason- but because it's causing ACTUAL VIOLENCE, PET MURDER, and an attempt at THROAT SLITTING. I'm kinda scared now... *shudder*