windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Tali was silent for the rest of the way, and it took them a bit of time to finally get out of the forest, coming back out into the open where the fields were. And from there they hurried down the road, Wulf remaining in his usual nonsocial demeanor.
Hours later, they came to a stop, now much further away than they had been before to take a break, Tali and Wulf taking turns keeping look out for anything that may have posed as a threat while the other got a few minutes of sleep. Wulf slept sitting up straight with his eyes opened, the only thing that indicated that he was sleeping was his lowered eyelids.

Eros, oddly enough, hadn't spoken at all through any of it.

By the time they were up and going again, the streaks of sunlight crept onto the sky and slithered slowly across the land.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"No, not at all." Elijah said, taking the golden necklace and saving it in his pocket for now. "I know it's her birthday and all, but I don't think it's such a wise choice to go anywhere near father. He kicked us out and anytime we've tried to visit he locks the cave. Also, he never responded to my letters." He furrowed his brows a little at his ending statement. "Anyways, I guess it's worth a try if it's mother's birthday. Wouldn't you want to come though?" Elijah asked Oswald.

"Hmm? Well, yeah, I'm good." He said instead of using 'fine' like he always did. "Actually, I feel great. Just a little sore for some reason." Flynn smiled before placing a kiss on Franziska's cheek. "And you, ma'am, seem to be getting prettier by the day. How can you be aging backwards?" He teased lightly.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
I would love nothing more *Oswald said, though a pained frown appeared on his face* But unfortunately, I lack the sort of magic you three have. You can go to her at any time. But me, I'm afraid I cannot do that.

*Franziska smiled, wiping away some of her joyful tears as she looked at Flynn* I could say the same for you too, handsome
*The Nithloraul gave a grin, one that was usually unsure to be genuine or not, as she watched from the doorway, deciding not to get involved*

*Rosemary was already starting to lose her ability to keep staying awake. Eros has drained her and the pain had only added to it* S-Shit. Where is Jud and Lidia and Oasis?
"Dunno..but the day hasn't started just yet so there's still time." Tali answered, stiffing out a yawn while keeping on the passage. "According to Wulf's map, we should be coming across a town sooner or later if we keep this way. A little away from the northwest, but enough to keep us on track." She dragged her feet as she walked, speaking clearly but with a barely tired voice, though her eyes wavered with exhaustion.
B-But, what if they don't make it back *All Rosemary could think about was everyone's safety, and then a worse thought came to her mind. She looked up at Tali and spoke* What if they got killed?!
Wulf shot her a cold look from ahead of them, already having in mind what he would do if Oasis didn't return. In actuality, he couldn't have cared less about the others, for the only reason he agreed to helping them was because he followed his Captain without waver.

"We can't let ourselves jump to that conclusion." Tali said. "We just...can't. And if they don't show up, we'll wait another day before we get back on the trail and going to look for them."
*Rosemary looked at the ground, a guilty look appearing on her face* B-But what about Jud? She should've been here, right? Or at least close by
"Right now, we're banking on her being somewhere close by at the very least." Tali replied, rubbing at her eyes. "And at the very most, we can hope that she could be in town, making it two birds with one stone if we're lucky. Three if the Cap'm is there somewhere too. But maybe that would be too much..."
Well shit, I hope it is too much. I hope it's big too much! *Rosemary was starting to become delirious from the injuries*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Jr. shrugged. "Doesn't mean we can't take you with us."

Elijah crossed his arms. "Yeah, we can't forget to take mother's favorite." He rolled his eyes softly.

"Uhhh, child in the room." Layla reminded her parents before she giggled, hugging her father from where she stood. "You don't remember anything?"

"I... I don't think so? At least, not yet. The last thing I remember is returning from killing another servant."
Killing a servant? *Franziska looked at Flynn with utter shock* That was a whole year ago

*Oswald turned to the triplets, a smile gracing his face as he looked at them* Hey now, mother loves us all equally and you three know that. She'd never pick a favorite between us
last edited over a year ago
"No, that's bad luck!" Tali spoke. "When you wish for too much to happen all at once, that tends to bring a lot of bad stuff, sometimes more so than the better things, ya know? It's like how karma and fate is, the correlation of the world. Or somethin' along the lines of that."
*Rosemary tilted her head in confusion. She had no idea what Tali meant, and she honestly didn't care, as long as she could get to see Judissia and Oasis and Lidia make it back safely*
Lidia continued onwards, taking out the map again to take another look at, looking over the symbols that distinguished the landforms like the mountains, deserts and forests. And then she looked more to the plains that they were most likely in, and she double checked their route to ensure that they were on the right route.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Not posting again until the time skip. over a year ago
mais like discount Doom, the game. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Fuck, you're right XD over a year ago
~Three Weeks Later~

*Rosemary sat up in the bed, grabbing hold of her head* Oh, I feel like shit. Eros, you awake?
[~Three Weeks Later~]

"Nooo." Eros answered groggily. "Go back to sleep, I wanna go back to sleep." She groaned. "Judi B Jones up yet?"
-
"I could have done that myself, you know. I haven't become some morbidly useless person." Oasis stood outside, leaned against a tree while watching as the flame of the campfire behind the inn that Judissia and Rose were in was doused by Wulf.
Unlike any other time, her hair was let down to hang at it's full length to her shoulders for the time being. Or rather...what was left of it, at least. She had her right arm across her in a way that would seem odd to someone who didn't know that her left arm was absent; the place where it had been was now heavily bandaged under her uniform sleeve, which hung lifelessly at her side and had been sown back on.

She had been able to assist Lidia and the werewolves in some way in fending off Weiss the best they could. They had ended up leading him as the beast he was away from the others while struggling to survive. And with that struggle, there were casualties. Two from Lidia's pack had almost died, the third put in critical condition, and Lidia herself had suffered from a broken body. However within the first two weeks she had already started to make massive process with her healing, and had been able to walk around some by the time they finally headed off on the long awaited journey.
They all had survived by the skins of their teeth and their wits, most of that night consisting of them running and fighting back until they had gotten around to both outsmarting and injuring the beast enough to outrun it later and find a place to hide that it couldn't reach until it eventually gave up when morning had started nearing. It had been a...eventful night in all the worst ways.

But they were alive, and that's what mattered the most. That was the good that came from it. However, she hadn't gotten off freely either. Not only had she lost an arm, but she had been scarred both physically and mentally, more than Owensport had done already. She had almost died. Almost. And unlike the werewolves or Lidia, she couldn't heal in the manner that they could.
She had been forced to shave down her hair on the left side as well so that the wound stretched from the side of her head, down the side of her face and to her chin could be tended to. And now it was a defining scar. She had lost all color in her left eye, though she could still see fine aside from the small bit of blurriness from time to time. And everyday since that one, she had been trying to adjust to having one less limb to work with, barely sleeping when she needed to and instead keeping herself in shape. And now they were only a two days away from Edrain.

"No. I'll do it." Wulf said, speaking in clear English. As of lately, he had been reading into the English language more than usual, and speaking it from time to time so he could be understood. "Tali went go grab food. You need rest."

Oasis let out a sigh. "No I don't, I'm fine." She said. "Come on, we'll go find Tali, and get Judissia and Rose while we're at it."

((Time-Skip Oasis))
 [i][u][~Three Weeks Later~][/u][/i] [i]"Nooo."[/i] Eros answered groggily. [i]"Go back to sleep, I
Man, I never asked for this!!! XD over a year ago
*Rosemary stood up, stretching* Too bad, Eros. We gotta get up eventually *She continued to stretch, opening the door as she made her way outside to hear a conversation form behind the inn. She rubbed her eyes in a tired manner as she turned the corner to see the conversation between them. Her eyes moved from side to side, seeing everyone talking, until they fell onto Oasis. She turned her head immediately, not daring to look Oasis in the eyes* Oh....... hey everyone. You're all up early
"OR, and hear me out here, we could just stay in bed and sleep the day away like we're on some fluffy clouds or some shit." Eros suggested, though knowing that it wouldn't work.

Oasis glanced looked over at Rose when she joined them. "Mornin'. Good to see you're up and at it early today this time." She said, pushing herself off of the tree and resting a hand on her hip.

Wulf didn't hold back his glare at Rosemary, mostly for the simple fact that he had wanted to kill Weiss. He had wanted Weiss dead. But she had gotten in his way, yet even Oasis had told him that it was alright. And he still didn't understand why. He just didn't. He couldn't comprehend why she insisted that it was.

"Wulf say's that Tali went to go get us something to eat, so she's probably back in the Inn somewhere." Oasis said. "Judissia said something about going to meet Weiss halfway at the entrance, so she'll be back if you're wondering." Unlike Wulf, she smiled at Rose without hesitation. "Let's go grab some a bite for the morning, what do you say?"
*Rosemary gave a nod, as she looked at the ground* Y-Yeah. I'm just gonna head back to my room and shower, if that's alright *Before Oasis could say anymore, Rosemary walked at a brisk pace back into her room, softly closing the door. She was still for a moment, before she pulled her head back and gently tapped it against the door* What the hell have I done, Eros? I fucked up really badly this time. Lidia got hurt protecting me, Oasis doesn't even look like herself anymore after what happened, and Weiss probably isn't too happy that my stupid mistake almost made him a murderer! I fucked up! I fucked up so bad! *She clenched her hands into fists as she punched the door, a loud bang echoing in the room as she looked at the ground* They wanted to sacrifice themselves to save me huh? Well they wouldn't have to do that if I just listened to you in the first place. I really am a stubborn idiot! Now look at them all. Everything was fine before, now everything's all gone to shit because of what I did! I thought I was over being the useless kid twenty years ago, but nothing's changed! Not a goddamn thing!
"I mean...to be fair, it was Judissia's plan to go out to leave in the first place. And it's mine for not having enough power to kill the thing that was chasing us, or for not saying that it was to began with for that matter." Eros replied with a sigh. "And yeah...Weiss is..still pretty pissed to say the least. And I'm pretty sure that was probably a death glare from Wulfy. But I'm not gonna to tell you that nothin' has changed. Because it has. And for the last few weeks we've been working our asses off trying getting our body in more of a shape to use our power. So don't blame it all on yourself. We're all at fault. And believe me..I feel the same as you do. And..I'm sorry I couldn't do more to help." She had been saying that ever since that day, and with complete honestly. She felt as guilty as Rosemary did.
*Rosemary pressed her back against the door, sliding down it into a sit, hugging her knees to her chest as she spoke* I just wish we could've done something to help Oasis. To think, she barely knows us, and she was willing to die just to make sure we got out of that alive... I swear, she's too high and noble for her own good. But goddammit, I wish I could make it up to her. I doubt you have some sort of rare ability that allows her to grow a new arm, though *She gave a dry chuckle, before resting her forehead on her knees* God, we really did fuck up, huh, Eros?
"...Yeah, we did. And if I had something that could help her grow her arm back, and maybe get rid of that scar then I'd tell you in a heartbeat and we'd fix it. But the worst part about it that...she never got mad at us. And she still treats us like good friends. Like..we didn't fuck up. And she still smiles at us like we're..like everything's normal." Eros paused, a feeling of guilt traveling through Rose's thoughts. "I don't know how, but we'll find a way to make it up to her. We will. Her and Weiss both."
And now the Roasis starts XD over a year ago
Yeah, you're right about that, Eros *She picked her head up, if only slightly* I don't know how we're gonna do it, but I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to her. She deserves that much *She stood up, turning to the door and turning the knob* And we'll start by actually trying to talk with her instead of just slumping around like a couple of morons. Sounds like a good start to me
"You just gonna go and forget all about the shower you told her you were going to take then? Yeah, sounds pretty moronic still if ya ask me." Eros managed to snicker some, her mood lightening some. "But seriously, get your ass in the shower so we can go eat. PIE FOR BREAKFAST! And don't you dare say that we can't do it this time damn it!"
*Rosemary immediately closed the door again before she spoke up* Shut up. At least I can enjoy a shower, unlike you *With that, she threw her clothes to the side and made her way to the shower*
"I mean, I could enjoy a shower too if I was in control. I could always take over your hand and force you to masturbate though. That counts as enjoying a shower too right?" Eros said in suggestion before bursting out laughing.
*Rosemary blushed at the thought as she started the shower* H-Hey, don't you start getting any ideas, okay! Just because you're a part of me doesn't mean I give you consent to start touching me
"Hey, it's my body too you know! And haven't you ever heard of loving thyself?" Eros started laughing more. "And judging by the blush on your face, you'd probably love it too!" The fingers on Rose's right hand went numb, and Eros wiggled them to mess with her.
Now I see why she's called Eros XD over a year ago
Do you now? XD over a year ago
Guess so XD over a year ago
*Rosemary's face continued to blush a deep red as she stepped into the shower* Shut up, Eros! I love myself just enough as it is. I don't need you're help with that, okay
"Well of course we love ourself, I mean, have you seen this thing? Eros said, Rosemary's right hand moving back to pinch her buttcheek. "I mean, we have some reasons to hate ourselves yeah, but I'd say we have some pretty good damn reasons to love ourselves too. Like...it's soft but firm at the same time!"
*Rosemary only blushed a slight bit more, a surprised yelp coming from her lips, as she used her one hand to slap her other hand away from her rear* C-Cut that out! And everyone needs to stop talking about my butt! *She did what she could to ignore Eros, allowing the water to fall onto her body*
Eros snickered. "How can anyone not talk about our ass? It's all the cushion that needs some pushin'! I mean, it's almost the perfect peachy shape, and it has just the right amount of plump to it which is good because our thighs are kinda thick in all the right ways." She used the hand she had control of and poked at the buttcheek that she had been pinching before. "It's like jello with skin. Skinello."
*Rosemary groaned, though her face was still red. She pressed her rear against the shower wall to keep Eros from groping it any longer* I said to cut it out, Eros. That's not funny!
"Oh fiiine. I'll stop marveling over our nice, round ass so that you can wash it." Eros started laughing, moving the hand to one of Rose's breast, pinching her nipple. "Seriously, why haven't we gotten laid yet?"
*Rosemary suddenly gave a sharp moan as her breasts were grabbed* B-Because I chose not to! Now s-shut up about my body already! And don't grab those! They're too damn sensitive!
"Oh?" Eros sounded as if she were a person speaking with raised eyebrows. "I liked the sound of that, holy shit! It sounds like you need some tension released, No wonder why our body's always so fucking stiff! So what about here--" Without any warning, Rose's right hands moved in between her legs and without warning, one of her fingers shoved itself into her entrance.
*Rosemary let another moan escape her lips as Eros' forced herself into her* E-Eros.... You dirty bitch! Get your grubby fingers out of- G-Get my grubby- GET OUT OF THERE! *Her mind was filled with frustration, shock, and pleasure, all at once, and it was hard to control*
"Dirty bitch? I know you are but what am I! And do you really want me too? I mean it sounds like you're enjoying it--hell, I think I sort FELT that!" Eros moved the finger around some, but then added another one. "O-oh, I felt that, I definitely felt that!" She began to move the fingers around some.
*Rosemary could feel her legs starting to lock up, causing her to fall forward and place her hand on the wall, moaning with pleasure* Y-You're a real piece of shit, you know that?!
Jade, in the morning: .............. What the fuck is this shit? XD over a year ago
Answer: Rosemary loving herself XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
saw it coming from miles away over a year ago
"O-Oh yea, I've heard th-that a bunch of times from you!" Eros gave a shivering chuckle. "Let's see what happens if we squeeze this--" She removed the fingers of Rosemary's hand and grabbed on to her clitoris with her index and thumb, squeezing it without care. "O-ohohohooo!! Oh my god!"
*Rosemary gave a sudden loud, sharp moan, loud enough for some other patrons of the inn to hear as she kept at it. She bit her lip in pleasure as she tried to speak* O-Okay, Eros. You win! Y-You can stop now
"Stop?! How have you NEVER thought of doing this before!? This is...that felt fucking GREAT!" Eros exclaimed, however, she gave Rosemary back control of her hand. "I wonder who heard us? That one was pretty loud Rose." She chuckled. But then she paused as the sound of the room door could be heard closing, as if someone was hurrying out.
*Rosemary panted as she placed her hand under the shower, making sure to properly wash it* Whoever it was, hopefully they don't come up here. I am too..... troubled to deal with anyone right now *With that, she turned the shower off and began to dry herself off with the towel. But, once she heard the door close, she rushed out of the bathroom to see the door close* Who the fuck!?
"Whelp, so much for someone not coming in here. I think it's a little too late for that." Eros commented as she started to laugh.

And though Rosemary found no one within the room when she exited the bathroom, nor did she catch who it was at the door, there was something that was there in the room, it's aroma drifting into her nose as it had been sat on the bed. It was a plate of food from the inn, steam drifting from it.
*Rosemary noticed the smell of food almost immediately, before her attention turned to the plate* You think whoever it was left this food here?
"Well, it wasn't there before was it?" Eros answered, giving an internal shrug. "Now, the interesting part was who the hell was it that heard you enjoying yourself?" She looked at the plate through Rosemary's eyes. "I smell pie. Someone brought us pie! Wait a minute...pie?" Rosemary's right hand rubbed her chin in thought. "....Oooh...hey Rose, who's the only one that's been bringing pie for the last few weeks?"

-

Meanwhile downstairs in the food court, Oasis's sat at a table while everyone was getting their food. She had just wanted to do something nice. She had just wanted to take Rose's food up to her because it was a nice gesture. She had even added in the pie. But...
Her face burning red. She could feel the length in her pants stiffly throbbing harder than it ever had. She panted some, wincing as it throbbed in need. She didn't know what happened, but the voice that came from the bathroom, the moaning, it did something to her that caused her to erect instantly, and throb madly.
*Rosemary looked down at the plate, and already, she started to feel a little nervous. She knew exactly who it was* Ooh great *Rosemary did what she could to put on her clothes, then took the plate in her hands and stepped outside, hoping to find Oasis and apologize to her, once again*
"I mean...you could at least..you know, let me eat that pie first though, it smells like its blueberry this time! I mean, it still won't taste like mama's but it's the closest damn thing we've got right now." Eros said while Rose was grabbing the plate and heading out of the room.

Oasis shifted some in her chair, her eyes looking to the plate that Tali had put in front of her. French toast, a bacon omelet filled with diced bell peppers and onions and thick cheese, actual bacon, and a glass of orange juice added along with it. If anything, it was the best inn food that they had seen so far in the passed week.
And despite her telling them for the passed few days that she could get her own food, Tali had been persistent at insisting that she would do so.
Her attention shifted, and she jumped a little when Tali had spoke.

"Y-you alright Cap'm? Anything else I need to get for ya?" Tali asked as she sat across from her. "A chair cushion? Is the french toast not done right? Th--"

"Tali, I'm fine. Please, stop asking. That's an or--" Oasis paused for a moment. "Just stop asking me that, okay?" She said, shifting more in her chair. "Just...a little sore is all." She used her fork to tear off some of the omelet and ate a piece. "S-see? Fine."
You can eat when we get down there *Rosemary spoke as she made her way into the food court, and was able to spot Oasis and the others easily, given how barren the food court was* Hey, guys! *She went over to them, sitting down across from Oasis and the others as she looked up at her for the first time in two weeks* So, how are you holding up?
"G-good." Oasis said, her cheeks still stinging a little as she bit a piece away from her bacon, and then stuffed some of the french toast in her mouth behind it. "I'm doing great." She said, while covering her mouth, avoiding looking at Rose directly. When she swallowed the food that she chewed, she spoke again. "And you?"

Wulf picked up his plate and left the table when Rosemary sat down, going and throwing the full plate into the trash before sitting at the at a table behind them in solitude.

Tali forked up some of her eggs in silence, her scrambled eggs and english muffin along with a grapefruit being her choice for breakfast for the morning.