windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Franziska sat down on the couch, looking at the ground. Her hands were closed together before she spoke* No, it's about Flynn.... He's losing it. I don't know how to describe it. But he just isn't himself anymore. It's..... It's a lot to take in at once
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's right leg crossed with her left as she leaned back, listening to Franziska describe the situation. "Huh... Flynn stopped writing to me seventeen years ago. Despite me trying to keep sending letters, I never got any back." She added as an additional comment about the alchemist. The witch snapped, a small notebook falling onto her lap from thin air, along with an inked feather. She opened to a new page to write. "Losing it? Not himself? Can thee describe a little more?" She asked her, her quill ready to write.
*Franziska bit her bottom lip before she spoke* He's not the Flynn you once knew him as. He's just.... lost all feeling in him, all reason, all purpose. He's like a hollow shell of who he once was.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, just give Franziska the help you forced her to come to get XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
okay over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
k.o. over a year ago
The witch nodded, noting down everything Franziska mentioned. She also seemed to be drawing random spirals around on the paper, her eyes closed as she did so. Helga proceeded to ask more questions to know more about what was happening. "Sleeping patterns? Loss of appetite? Perhaps loss of sexual desire? What about his hygiene?" Her ears perked some. "I understand the artifact is still taking him as a host in his eye, correct? How frequently, if thee knows, does Flynn talk to it?"
*Franziska shook her head in a more frantic motion before answering* Everything. Everything is out of whack now. He doesn't sleep, eat, have sex, bathe, and... Well, actually... about that, the Nithloraul has taken on a more human form. Flynn hasn't spoken to her in six months. Refuses to, actually. I thought that would change him, but he's only gotten worse
last edited over a year ago
Helga paused her writing, her grip on the quill loosening until it slipped from her hand. She blinked in disbelief, her head slowly turning to face Franziska. "What?" She asked, still unsure of the words she heard her friend say. "The artifact... has taken its human form?" Her brows furrowed. "That... That isn't good. That shouldn't be possible." She said, closing her journal. "Does Flynn still have powers? What does he do now if not hunting? Has he gained an interest in something else?"
What the fuck is this, a psychology session. Give her a solution before I make her leave XD over a year ago
i acknowledge your posts in the non-cannon comments over a year ago
Well, that doesn't count. I could just make this all a dream of what Franziska think's would've happened as she is on her way início right now just in time to see Layla leaving XD over a year ago
*Franziska shook her head and answered* Yes, he still has the powers, but other than killing no. He does nothing
"I must see him before I confirm anything." The witch said, making the quill and journal disappear into thin air. "Could thee perhaps bring him with thee here?"
*Franziska shook her head* I'm afraid not. He's too stubborn... But, perhaps you can come to him, if it's not too much trouble
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Fuck no, ain't comin' in my house." Wiezen called out at Helga's suggestion as he walked down the stairs, adjusting the black tie to his more dark crimson colored suit. He ruffled his hair some while he walked into the kitchen. "Let'em rot."
Now Wiezen, normally, I would hate this behavior. But since it's Flynn we're talking about, I'm willing to make an exception XD over a year ago
Observing the pieces on the board xD over a year ago
"Then I shall go to him." The witch sighed, her ears drooping some. She gave Franziska a small nod and asked her to wait before she excused herself. Helga began to remove the dirty robe from her body as she headed upstairs into the room. Tossing it into the basket, she also removed the red lingerie dress she wore underneath. The nymph walked around naked, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror and noticing the smudges of cookie dough and chocolate on her face. She would've liked taking a bath, but there was no time for that. Instead she rinsed her face and rubbed a few oils onto her body. Going to her closet, her eyes came in contact with the sparkling red dress she planned on wearing on her special day. Although, she flipped through that hanger and instead dressed herself in a plain, green dress.
*Franziska sat on the couch, drumming her fingers against her knee before she turned to Wiezen, giving him a smile* Been a long time, Wiezen. How have things been
Wiezen poked his head through the doorway. "Pretty decent. Just got around with regrouping with a few old friends, mostly kingpins." He paused for a moment in thought. "You smell like incoming suffering and pain by the way, nice mix. Anyways, wanna join the mafia? We got a extra space."
see, this is the kinda of bullshit that pisses me off over a year ago
...what xD over a year ago
What what what now? over a year ago
*Franziska gave a chuckle at what Wiezen was saying, both at the sheer absurdity of it all and a bit of worry, before responding* Oh, I never could wrap my head around your life, Wiezen. So tiring, it seems. Thanks, but I'm afraid I'll pass
"...'kay." Wiezen shrugged, disappearing back into the kitchen and going to rummage through the freezer for a moment. When he closed it, he had a icepop that was made strictly of frozen ale. When he went back into the living room, he leaned against the wall. "Hm, you seem pretty bummed. Also like you haven't seen the light of a dick in a while." He bit off a piece of the liquorsicle.
Uh....... that isn't exactly why I am sad, but yes, that is also true *Franziska spoke, finding his words to be baffling. She just assumed that a lot could change in twenty years, even ones whole personality*
Helga returned downstairs now dressed. Her wild hair was tamed into a side braid, a she threw on a cloak to shelter herself from the sun. Before going back into the living room, she left a bag of clothing right outside the bathroom door where Two was for her to get it when she was ready. She eventually found herself besides Franziska again. "I am ready." She notified her.
*Franziska stood up, handing a bottle of teleportation potion to Helga* Do you know where our home is?
"Now look who's skippin' out. Don't cry to me when somethin' goes wrong." Wiezen said to Helga with a chuckle before looking to Franziska. "Wweeeellll, I'm not usually one to push things, but here, before ya go." He reached two fingers into his breast pocket before walking over to her, a card between his index and middle finger. "You see this?" He slipped it into her bra, only the card making contact with anything.
"You ever need someone shot in the face, or eaten alive by a few foot sized parasites, or trampled by bulls, or torn apart by magic, or some piece of shit torn open from the nutsack up to the skull , or hell, even someone to talk to, follow the instructions on the back of that card. I promise, you won't regret it. Make sure ya spread around the word." He gave her a pat on the head before kissing Helga's cheek.
"While you're off doing whatever, I'm gonna go take care of some business, switch things around."
He said, heading back towards the stairs to go up to his office.

-

Meanwhile, Two was in the bathroom, tugging off her wet pants and changing out of her black tank top. She looked at herself in the mirror as she rung out her wet clothes and exchanged the ones in the bag out with them, folding them neatly. She used a towel that was there to dry the dampness off of her skin before coming to a stop. Her eyes lingered on the new clothes that were there, the plain faded out jeans and a shirt that already looked as if it were going two sizes too big, then looking over to the shower.
A shiver went down her spine as she thought about using it, figuring that warm water would do her some good as she went over to it, looking at the knobs and the faucet that the water was supposed to come out of, then up to the shower head.

~

After a short while down the road, Weiss and the others found themselves coming across a large ranch, complete with the cattle spread across the lands with large stacks of hay and rolls of it sitting beside a row of horse stalls. For newcomers the oddest thing would be the house that sat out further within the fields, mossy green grass growing across the entirety of it's aesthetic shape, a short stone wall surrounding it along with a donkey and a few sheep minding their own business.
 "Now look who's skippin' out. Don't cry to me when somethin' goes wrong." Wiezen said to Helga with a
nah ah, no such thing as jeans in the quartz house. A DRESS. over a year ago
Jeans XD over a year ago
Jeans. And yeah, your clothes, not Two's XD Ha. over a year ago
*Rosemary looked over the place, a little impressed at the sight of it* How do you think they got it to look like that in the first place, guys?

O-Oh... Uh... alright *Franziska took the card and placed it into her pocket, not sure if it was something she would ever need*
Weiss still wasn't saying anything to them, and instead went over towards the house, guiding his horse over the humps and slumps that had started becoming a part of the ground.

"I asked the last time we were here, and believe or not, the green on the roof came before the house itself." Judissia, however, answered. "They said that there's a dwarf that comes by from time to time, she was the one who grew it for them." She followed behind Weiss's lead with her horse, and the closer they got to the house, the more she noticed the small rabbits hopping around, along with a dog that began to bark a yipping bark at the sight of them.
Dwarves? *Rosemary looked at Judissia with some surprise* I thought they all left this world centuries ago
"I am not quite sure I remember, but I'm sure we'll figure it out once there." The witch said, giving a nod and taking ahold of the potion. "Ready?" She asked her.

Meanwhile, the clone that was now done cleaning the floors now stood in front of the guest bathroom, guarding its niece within it.
*Franziska gave a nod to Helga as she waited for Helga to drink the potion* Yes, I'm ready
The witch nodded at her before she took a small sip of the drink, tossing it over to Franziska before she disappeared into thin air, a few sparkles of purple dust lingering around.
*Franziska was barely able to catch the bottle, still a little shaken up from Flynn's behavior before she too took a sip, the effects taking immediate effect before she appeared outside of her home*
When Helga appeared outside of Franziska's house, she lifted her head to view the well-built, small cabin. The nymph dusted off the ends of her dress before awaiting Franziska to lead her inside where Flynn might be. She was also excited to meet her daughter after all these years.
*Franziska looked at the house before she turned to Helga* Come on, let's head inside *With that, she opened the door and called out* Flynn, Layla, I'm home. And we have a guest!
Two poked at the handles of the shower slightly, trying to figure out how to turn it on exactly. Usually she only had to twist a knob or something, but this one looked much different from the one that she had been using at the lab. She finally turned one of the knobs, her ears perking in delight as water started spilling from the faucet and out into the tub. And then she caught sight of an odd shaped part that she could only call a "pull thingy" in her head, and out of curiosity, she pulled it upwards, only for the running water to stop.
She blinked in confusion, standing up and looking at the shower head, only to be taken by surprise as she was sprayed in the face, causing her to let out a small yelp as she got tangled in the shower curtains and ended up falling into the tub with a thud along with them.

She groaned, fighting her way out of the curtains like something had taken a hold of her, reaching blindly and frantically for one of her swords until she got free. She breathed heavily, her ears twitching as the shower water spilled down onto her head and wet her hair.

~

"Apparently not all of them. Not only that, but these dwarves are said to be a little bit taller than the average from what I've been told." Judissia said. "Funny thing is, there were a lot of them back in my time, ya know, before you were born and all."

As they approached the push-through gate, the front door to the house swung open. "Quit cher hissy fit out here Dogg, I'm fixin' ta feed ya'll in a minute!" A brunette with soft blue eyes bustled outside with a large bucket in her hand, taking up the pitchfork that was leaning against the wall.

"Lidia." Weiss called her while he stood at the gate.

The woman turned her head at the sound of his voice, smiling some. "Aha! I thought I heard the trio of ya'll makin' noise comin' down the road. And just in time too, I was 'bout to feed the critters--HOLD YER HORSES!" She snapped at the donkey when it made out a loud neigh. She turned back to the three. "Well? Ya'll just gonna stand over yonder lookin' lost or give me some hands to put of use? Ya'll already know the rule, if ya cain't work then get the heck offa my ranch." She chuckled, setting the bucket down. "Well come on now, we ain't got time to be standin' around, we have things ta talk about right?"

~

Name: Lidia Damsel Newman

Race: ???

Two poked at the handles of the chuveiro slightly, trying to figure out how to turn it on exactly. Usua
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yes, that we do *She turned to Judissia* Well, she does, anyway. She's better with the taking stuff. Right, Jud?
Helga's ears perked some as she awaited a response from inside. But her brows furrowed when Franziska was ignored. Layla nor Flynn did not respond, only silence filling the air as an answer. "Huh..." The witch said, scratching her chin lightly as she looked around.

The clone rolled its eyes when it heard the rumbling inside the bathroom. Its nail morphed into a key and opened the bathroom door, staring blankly at Two's naked body. A small box of goods appeared in her hands, but she set it aside for now and instead helped fix the curtains that had fallen. The clone gave Two a towel to wrap herself with as she waited, occupying herself by filling the tub more with warm water. Afterwards, she reached for her box of goods and began to pour a few essential oils that made the water bubble and the room smell of rose and cinnamon. She sat by the edge of the tub and patted it for Two to get in.
*Franziska looked around the room in curiosity* Flynn? Layla? *She wandered toward her bedroom to look for her*
Layla was nowhere to be found in the house, not even in her room. Although, many clothes of hers were missing from her drawers and the motorcycle from the back was gone. Flynn could be found sleeping in the room he shared with Franziska.
*Franziska, seeing the clothes missing, as well as Layla's motorcycle, went into a panic. She went into the living room before she turned to Helga* Stay here, Helga. *She went into the bedroom and shook Flynn as hard as he could, already starting to worry* Flynn! Layla's missing! Do you know what happened to her?
Weiss nodded some, and as he was entering the stone wall and into the yard, going over to one of the jutting nooks on the side of the house to tie up his horse, who seemed to remain wary of Lidia. As did Rosemary's and Judissia's.

Judissia followed behind Weiss, going to tie her horse up to get a good rest in.

"If ya wanna feed'em then the hay's out in the field. Should definitely water'em though. Luckily I already got the big bin full. I reckon you three been ridin' long? Thought ya'll would be back a day or two earlier."

Judissia shook her head while unzipping the top portion to her leather suit to reveal the undershirt underneath, tying the upper portion around her waist as she answered. "No, just for a few days. We had to stay shy of the Owensport soldiers here and there, but we managed our way through it. Like usual."

"Well just make sure ya'll don't bring the "like usual" down to these parts. They'll be bound to havin' their hides tanned in the." Lidia said.

Weiss rolled up his sleeves before picking up the bucket that Lidia had brought out.

"Oh, and while I have the extra hands, the stalls need clearin' too. They did a little extra today" Lidia added.

"Not it." Weiss said as soon as they were mentioned. "I did it last time."
"Oh not fuckin' it!" Judissia had said only a second behind him.

Lidia turned to Rose. "Looks like they stuck you with the shovelin today Rosey. Imma warn ya though, stinks to high heavens in there."

~

Two was rubbing the back of her head from where she smacked it when the clone had opened the door, and she used the shower curtains to try to cover her body, which didn't work too well being that she mostly fell on top of them. She blushed in embarrassment, giving a small apologetic smile as she wrapped the towel given to her around her slim but curvaceous frame. watching the clone as she poured oils into the bath water that caused bubbles to form as well as her ears to twitch in curiosity. To her, it was magic. Good smelling magic.
When the clone motioned for her to get in, she hesitated. "A-aren't you going to leave first?"
Wah- *Rosemary looked between the two of them before she gave a pout* Hey, I did all the kid saving today! What kind of reward is that to give your hero?!
"I have strict orders from my mistress to protect thee. I don't think she will be happy to return to her niece accidentally drowning in a bathtub." The clone responded with a blank expression, blinking once or twice a minute. She pulled out two miniature shampoo bottles, one labeled with rose and vanilla and the other mango and mandarin. "Pick." She ordered, signaling her to get in.

Flynn turned to his side, groaning as his back faced Franziska and Helga. "Shhh." He hushed her, his brows furrowing as he tried to sleep.
*Franziska looked down at Flynn, before she struck the bed with a hard kick, causing Flynn to bounce into the air as she called again* Did you hear me?! Layla is missing!
When she made the comment about saving the children, there was a stir in the back of Rose's mind, a furious one, like someone who hadn't slept being waken up right after they had gone to sleep.

Weiss gave a snide snort, but didn't say anything while he began to feed the sheep that were in the yard first, going back to the dispenser to fill it with feed for the other pigs and goats that were on the land of the ranch as well.

"Well it wasn't no youngin savin' here sweet pea, the shovels catty-corner from the barn to the pig pin." Lidia said while feeding the brown, black and white schemed wolf-like dog a hand full of table scraps that she just had gotten. "But if yer lookin' for a reward, how's bout I make ya'll as full as ticks when we're finished? I think I found a little somethin' to help you two enjoy a real meal for once." She said, motioning to Judissia and Rose.

"Hey, sounds good to me!" Judissia said, nudging Rosemary in the side with her elbow. "Come on Ro, it can't be all that can it?" Sh snickered.

~

Two was still hesitant with getting into the tub while the clone was still there. "I-I'm not going to drown myself!" She insisted. "I just got surprised when the water attacked me, is all." She mumbled, tapping the tips of her index fingers together. When the clone had presented her with the two options of shampoos, it took her a moment before she pointed at the mango and mandarin.
"I can bathe myself without being watched you know." She said, her face still red.
*Rosemary crossed her arms, desperately trying not to just refute what Judissia was saying, as well as trying to ignore the stirring in her head, before she gave an annoyed groan* I'm gonna get you guys for this one day, I swear *She turned to Lidia* Alright, since I'm the responsible one, I guess I'll do it
"Yeah, rEsPoNsIblE." Weiss commented sarcastically this time as he left the confines of the stone waist length stone wall and began to make his way out into the field and towards the wide fenced in area nearby that contained sections for the various animals there.

Judissia had snorted as well, ruffling Rosemary's hair. "Yeah, almost." She said as she went off to gather hay and some well water for their horses.

Lidia chuckled at the three of them, shaking her head. "I guess I'll get to whippin' up that meal. Also, if you see Carl anywhere out there, please, for the love'ah god, grab that ol fool by the horns and get'em back here. I declare that old coot of a goat a pain in my behind, always jumpin' and climbin' to go wanderin' off."
"Mistress drowned herself once." The clone blinked apathetically. "Thou will not follow her steps." She kept sitting on the side of the tub, squirting the mango/mandarin shampoo in her hands. "Get in. It is warm."

Flynn growled underneath his breath, adjusting his position as he laid down. "Good. Won't have to spend an extra coin for food." He snapped, burying his head into the pillow.

"Flynn?" The familiar angelic voice spoke. The alchemist's furrowed brows softened, his eyes opening finally since they had gotten here. Although, his expression turned almost immediately before he growled again. "Get out of our house, witch." He warned her.
H-Hey, I know that tone of voice *She shouted as Weiss wandered off. She gave a sigh as she turned to Lidia, giving a nod* Yeah, will do, ma'am

*Franziska turned to Helga, before she lead her toward the bedroom door* Helga, please, we need to chat *Before Helga could argue, Franziska already had her out the door and closed it* Just wait in the living room until we're done *With that, she turned back to Flynn* Flynn, that is our daughter! We aren't going to treat her like that, so if you know anything about where she is, tell me
Two's ears lowered when the clone mentioned that Helga had drowned herself once. But her eyebrows furrowed. She didn't believe the clone, for the way that she saw things was that if Helga drowned herself then she wouldn't be there. "Can you...can you at least turn the other way?" She said finally with a sigh.

~

"Thank ya sugar cube." Lidia gave her usual friendly smile. "I'll be inside cooped up in the kitchen when ya'll are done. Gotta get done with my essentials before high noon rears its neck." She gave a small little laugh and went inside, the wolf-dog at her heels.

Meanwhile, Weiss was already making quick work of feeding the pigs, spreading the feed of dried whole corn and small browns bits that were mixed together in the bucket. He splashed it out like water into a thick line, the patchy colored and pink hogs and pigs all coming from their places, rushing over to be the first to the food.
He didn't mind the hard labor, nor did he mind doing what he could to help Lidia what she needed help with. Doing work like this, even going as far as to breaking a sweat sometimes made him feel good. A little more human on the inside.

Judissia went a little further passed where Weiss was and out into the wider spaces of field where the cattle were, the cows and bulls, which was also where the tipped over cylinder shaped haystacks were an abundance that was scattered across the area. Luckily, the wheel-barrel was already out there from being used earlier it seemed. Personally, she didn't see how Lidia managed to keep everything in place and all of the animals fed by herself, it seemed like a lot for just one person. Which is why she was always glad to give her a helping hand when they were there.
*As Rosemary watched the others do what looked like far better jobs, she turned towards the horse pen, already seeing the rotting stench from here. She gave a tired sigh, the thought exhausting her already, as she made her way towards the pen*
The clone nodded stiffly at Two before she rotated herself around the tub, facing the opposite direction as she waited patiently for Two to strip and get in the soapy water – all oils and soaps made by her mistress herself.

Helga blinked when she was guided outside of the room and when the door shut in her face. Her brows furrowed some before she sighed, deciding to give herself a small tour of the house. She headed for Layla's room first, opening it slowly and viewing the very small dormitory that held no bathroom whatsoever. Just a twin size bed, a worn out wardrobe, and a small desk. Nothing like the rooms any of her children ever had.

Flynn rolled his eyes, groaning in annoyance as he dragged himself up a little bit. "Would you just shut up? She's fine. She just left the house, that's it."
How can I not worry?! *Franziska said moving around frantically* I just know that if we don't do something, she won't ever come back! We can't just sit here and do nothing!
The closer Rosemary got to the horse stalls, the more that even from behind the door the stench hit her nose like someone through a brick sized pile of dung straight into her nostrils. The odor was strong and stinging to the sense of smell. The moment she entered the row of stalls, she would find large piles of horse feces awaiting her cleaning around each individual stall.

~

Two inched her way over to the tub, casting glances over at the clone and stepping inside of the water first, throwing the towel over the shower curtain pole and quickly dropping down into the bubble filled water with a splash, covering herself with the suds of the oils before yanking the curtains close. She released a sigh, leaning her head back against the wall of the shower. "You have no aura..." She said to the clone. "And it makes me nervous..it seems strange..."
I'm gonna kill 'em. I'm super gonna kill 'em *That was all Rosemary said as she took the shovel in her hands and began the disgusting process*
Weiss was the first one finished with his task, and was carrying the large bucket back towards the house after feeding the cracked corn to the hens and ducks. He ventured to the far right side of the house and settled the bucket down there, moving on to removing the black and silver armor that clad his frame. He rarely took it off, and though it did feel like a oddity, he felt as if stress had risen from his shoulders.

Judissia was the next to go be making her way back towards the house to empty the last bucket of water for their horses, but she detoured to the horse stalls to check on Rose. She poked her head through, her expression contorting immediately at the lingering smell. "Havin' fun yet?"