windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"I've lost interest." Flynn answered her straightforwardly. "You have too." He said. "Time to move on."

There was a long silence after Two had asked her question. Helga's head turned slowly to look at her niece, her eyes slightly twitching. The witch slowly stood up and disappeared for a few moments before she returned. A bucket of water and soap was dumped besides Two, Helga shoving the mop into her hands and leaving a couple napkins near her. "C-Clean your m-m-mess." She ordered her, her voice still trembling. While the cookies baked, she took care of her famous smoothies – all fruits already out and ready. Though, as she diced, there were a few accidents where she cut her fingers some since her hands were trembling hard.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh my god. Oh my god. Flynn, you are so fucking horrible XD over a year ago
Well, the plane jokes were getting old, so I had to step it up over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I'm going to be stepping a lot of things up XD over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Franziska looked at Flynn in silence. She shook her head in disbelief* No, I have not lost interest. I have always loved you. I thought that we agreed, that once you were finally done with the Servants and God and all this hell, we'd be able to marry and have a second child. Why would I stop loving you?! Why would you stop loving me?
"Why? Why? Because none of that shit is ever going to happen. WAKE UP, Franziska. You think ridding every servant and GOD is like cutting a fucking piece of cake, huh? You think it's as simple as folding a fucking shirt? As simple as a walk down the fucking park? This is never going to end. It took me twenty years to only get three, and it'll take more than twenty now to get the rest. I don't have the fucking time or the fucking MONEY to care for another damn child. You kept her a secret for THREE MONTHS, Franziska. I CAME HOME TO A BABY THAT WASN'T MINE. A child that I have to care for and pay for whatever shit she needs and wants. Another load of shit added to my already breaking back. Another child I have to take care of after you. You're crazy, Franziska. You have the mentality of a four year old and will always act like one. Once all this shit is done I will finally do what I've always wanted to." Flynn reached for the knife on the table and sliced his throat right in front of her, letting the blood seep down his neck. His body twitched slightly before the DEEP cut began to heal. "I'll finally get the fuck away from you. From everyone."
Jade, whatever the reason is, it isn't good enough. I will not stop hating Flynn por the end of this, no matter what XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
it's okay, he's going to kill himself anyways over a year ago
I mean, hey, he doesn't need to do that. I need someone to hate on over a year ago
*Franziska looked at Flynn as the wound on his neck began to heal. She did what she could to hold back her tears, anger, and stress as she spoke, her voice shaking* I'm sorry that I tried my hardest to keep you happy, to find some joy in this hellhole of a world. I wasn't just going to sit there like a broken mess after what happened twenty years ago. I can't help that she isn't your child, but she is still our daughter. Because of her, because of what hope I had in you, I tried to see the joy in the world, I tried not to think everything was terrible. And you used to think the same. And I don't know what happened to make you change into such a.... a dick! *She was silent as she stared at him before she made her way to the bedroom, coming back with a vial of teleportation potion, chugging it down quickly, setting the potion on the table* Follow me, don't follow me, I don't care. You know where I'll be *Before Flynn could speak with her, she was already gone, standing outside the doorway to the Quartz family home*
*Standing outside of the portal that would lead to the Quartz House. over a year ago
You know what I mean, dammit over a year ago
No...I didn't XD That's why I corrected it over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"No." Judissia and Weiss said at the same time as they road passed the wide areas of open field that sat off to their left while to the right was another field just as wide, accept that crops were growing, as the ground was well tilled and the soil more than rich enough for some growing to be done.

Judissia looked back at Rosemary. "Come on Ro, you do this every time a trip takes longer than a day." She chuckled before looking over to Weiss. "So, what are we gonna do once we get there exactly? Take a break for a day or two, have some quality time to stretch out legs?"

"No." Weiss answered in the same bland and uninterested tone that he was so prone to speak in. "We get there, we get the information we need, and then we set out."

"Oh come on Weiss, even for a bunch rarely sleeps if not at all even if their lives depended on it, a day or two off would might do us some good." Judissia said.

"A day or two to be wasted. We could be losing any advantage that we have waiting and taking a "day or two" off of our traveling." Weiss said, holding his ground.

Judissia let out a groan. "You are such a damn pessimist!" She shifted on her horse to where her legs hung of one side and she faced Weiss. "Alright you know what, I think it's time to spit out what ain't yours."

"Sounds like Lidia kissed you in the mouth." Weiss glanced over at her only slightly. Lidia was one of their more trusted individuals in Pirereri, a real hot head. She was like a stern mother that always had a wooden spoon in her hand, ready to give out discipline. Except her wooden spoon was a pitchfork, and her heart was like a fiery torch set into a blaze of passion for what she believed in.

"We've been there too many times for me not to pick up a few things." Judissia said with a shrug. "But that's not the point. The point is, it's time for you to stop being cooped up in your damn shell and talk. Rose and I are taking a day off whether you like it or not."

~

Two blinked in surprise when the bucket of soap water and the mop fell beside her feet. At first, she was confused about the mess that Helga was talking about, her mind still not all the way there yet. And then she gulped hard, her vomiting instantly coming back to mind, her face reddening in embarrassment. But what was even more was that she would have to go back up stairs. Near that room. The place that she wanted to be far away from. She hesitated, looking to the broom and the mop before letting out a sigh of despair. There wasn't any way that she was going to get around this. The only good side to things was that she was used to having to clean up things, even when she wasn't the one who caused them. However, she didn't move from where she was. Instead, she spoke.
"...I-I..need bleach."
*Rosemary gave a groan, her head hanging back as she followed behind the,, before she picked herself up almost immediately at what Judissia was suggesting. She didn't dare to say anything, fear of Weiss having new reasons to argue what Judissia was claiming, and just listened in silence as the two argued*
Weiss looked over at her at the new claim that she and Rose was going to take a day off. "Do you not know what priorities are?" He growled some this time as he spoke.

"Yeah, I do. And one of those priorities are not going insane while taking all of these damn trips everywhere. We've been on these horses so damn long that my fucking vagina is probably in the shape of the damn saddles by now!" Judissia exclaimed.

A light, almost nonexistent blush came across Weiss's face, but his voice remained the same. "You could've reworded that, first and foremost."

Judissia rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up. Not like you wouldn't know." She mumbled the last part before clearing her throat. "We need more than just a few small hours in between. It's already bad enough that Rose and I have these damn things in our heads that we have to deal with twenty four seven while you only have the night to deal with whatever the hell it is that you're always on about."

"Speak for yourself." Eros spoke up since the first time after the incident with the grave eater.
No one asked you, voice *Rosemary whispered to the voice in her head, trying in vein to get it to shut up*
"My name isn't "vOiCe", It's Eros, dumbass. I'm takin' my turn in our body. And since its OUR ears, it doesn't matter if someone asked me or not." The voice retorted sharply. "Afternoon. That's when I'm takin' my spin whether you like it or not dollface. We had a deal and there ain't no turnin' back on it now."
Our deal was that you wouldn't hurt anyone. You were going to kill Jud and Weiss, so you can take that deal and shove it up your............ Nevermind. The deal's off *She did what she could to ignore the voice*
"Yeeeeaaah--no. Ya see, I had a feeling somewhere that you couldn't be trusted worth shit, even after I saved those fucking kids." Eros said. "That bitch put a blade to my throat, and you didn't think to do a goddamn thing about it. The deal was that those who seek to harm me would be harmed. THAT was the deal. All you people do is sit around and threaten me, like I chose to be here. Like the others like me choose to have to live with you musty mouthed fucks wanting everything your way, constantly being stuck in the back of your heads when we know that we are so much better than you. No more of it. NO MORE OF IT!!" Her voice rang through Rose's skull.
"You think that you can just call off the deal just because you want to? You think its going to be as simple as that? Hah! You're in for a rude awakenin'." The voice became silent. However, the fingers on Rosemary's right hand slowly curled against her will into a tight fist that trembled with anger.
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary looked down at her hand, noticing her lack of control before she screamed at the voice, loud enough for Judissia and Weiss to her* I'm not your fucking puppet to control, you piece of shit! I don't want a part of this fucking worthless deal. It isn't even a deal. You're just a goddamn parasite, sucking my life away! I won't let you take over me
"Parasite!? A parasite!? Of course, because that's what you always thought you were to mom and dad right!? Because that's all you were to them right!? Fuck Wiezen. Fuck Helga! They weren't our real parents, nor will they EVER will be!" Eros screamed back at her, the nails of Rose's right hand digging into her palm. "No matter how worthless you may try to think the deal is now, no matter what you think about, YOU agreed to it, and it irks your irrational stupid little part of our brain that you can't unmake it like you planned on doing from the fucking beginning! Nobody wants to "take over you" and the fact that it has to even go to those lengths really says a lot about how much of a hypocritical fucking piece of shit you are!"

By this point, Weiss and Judissia had both brought their horses to a stop, as did their conversation in which Judissia was getting around to convincing Weiss little by little.
"See!" Judissia taking a clear moment to prove her point. "This is exactly what the hell I'm talking about! We have to deal with shit like this DAILY, Weiss!" She hopped off of her horse and went over to Rose. "Fight it!"

Weiss let out a heavy sigh, muttering something to himself as he began to lift up his eyepatch a little.

But Eros refused to be silenced so easily. "You haven't changed a damn bit! You're still that ignorant shitty little child that you were back then, no matter how much you try to deny it! No matter what some outside source says because I've been here all of your fucking life and now FINALLY I can speak! You can't even accept your reflection before that little boxed in world that you try to keep yourself hidden in comes crumbling the fuck down!! And you know it's true! You know I'm RIGHT! And you HATE IT! You can't accept the truth even when your own self spits it into your face! I will no--" The voice began to be drowned into silence until it could no longer be heard. The fist that had been made started to slowly uncurl. But before it disappeared completely, Eros said one final thing. "A war with yourself is something you don't want."

Weiss covered the small bit of his eye patch that he had lifted, the dark glow underneath it being covered from view.
Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch! I'm not taking orders from a fucking piece of shit made from that hellhole. You are not a part of me, and you don't know shit about me! So fuck off and leave me alone! *She opened her eyes to see that Judissia and Wiezen were staring at her, before she cleared her throat and tried to act calm* Come on, are we moving on or what?
Judissia's hand had moved to her sword for a brief moment until Rosemary's eyes had opened. She observed them for a few seconds before looking back to Weiss, crossing her arms with a "hmph".

"One day." Weiss snapped, lashing his reigns to get his horse back to moving. Having to force whatever the hell was in their heads down could become a chore, especially when he only could use a glimpse of what was under his eyepatch, which in turn, made him have to work a lot harder than it looked to silence them.

Judissia smirked before going and mounting her horse, but looked to Rose. "We'll talk about it when we got time." She said before getting her horse on the move to catch up with Weiss's.
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Can we just pretend the whole thing never happened and just worry about other things? *She gave a joking grin, attempting to lighten the mood*
"No, Rose. Not this time." Judissia answered. "After what happened back at the grave eater's den, I don't think it's gonna be at all that simple. As soon as we have time, we're going to relax and have a chat. Which includes Weiss if--"

"No it doesn't." Weiss interrupted from ahead of them. "I've got better things to be doing."

"Like running off every time you turn into a werewolf?" Judissia asked sarcastically.

"I. Am not. A werewolf. For the fifty-ninth time." Weiss said through clenching teeth.

Judissia shrugged. "Well it sure as hell seems like it. Wait, you've been counting?" She chuckled. "Only fifty-nine huh? Well, looks like I got a goal to reach. A hundred, maybe?" At the sound off Weiss's grunt in annoyance, she started laughing.
*Rosemary gave a big grin on her face at Weiss' words. She moved closer to his side, a grin on her face as she spoke* Ah, don't worry. We understand. You're still our little lycanthrope, though
"W-wait, Ro, Ro, we should see if we can get him to howl at the moon at night!" Judissia only began to laugh even more. "I mean, he does know Lidia, and Lidia knows a shit ton of'em!"

Weiss narrowed his eyes at both of them. "Oh would you look at that. Time for me to go." He said suddenly, though it was still an entire two hours before the sun would even start to set from the evening.

"Nope, you still got two extra hours before you can call it quits." Judissia said, trying to stop her laughter by covering her mouth. But her snickering crept through the crevices of her fingers.

"Yeah, and hopefully I won't get far enough and I'll find you and tear you in halves." Weiss replied sourly.
*Rosemary suddenly moved closer, pulling Weiss into a one armed hug as she snickered* Aww, you big liar. You love us and you know it. You wouldn't tear us apart with your big wolf teeth and claws
Judissia wrapped an arm around Weiss's shoulder from his other side. "Yeah, it's not like we're Little Red Riding Hoods in your Big Bad Wolf story. You wouldn't want to eat us, we don't have any goods with us to take to grandmas."

"Shut up. Both of you." Weiss said bluntly. "It's not some damn joke. You want to think I'm some werewolf then fine. It saves me effort of having to explain anything. But one thing I'm not going to defend is whether or not I'll kill either one of you. Because when that time of day comes, I don't have control. I don't have a mind. I don't have humanity. When the sun drops, so do I." He shrugged them away from him. "Both of you should be worried about who you'll take a bite out of next."

"Oh come on Weiss, we were only jok--"

"Pirereri is only another mile ahead." Weiss cut her off.
*Rosemary pulled away as she looked at Weiss, a sort of bothered expression on her face, before she gave a chuckle* Hey, no worries. I told you that I'd find a way to save my big brother, and I'm not going to stop, no matter how many times you tell me, so we'll get ride of that werewolf side sooner or later
"Mistake number one. And now you're dead." Weiss said blandly before she was even finished speaking. "You're thinking that what you're dealing with is a werewolf. Not even a lycan. So now you think that that's what you're going to be up against if the what-if scenario of you somehow being stuck with me at night ever comes about. And then you die. If you aren't fast enough to be out of the vicinity of my reach, then you die. If you hesitate, you die. If your goal isn't to kill the monstrosity that is the devil I become within that length of time, then you die." He said, his words becoming more and more serious, and his demeanor shifting into one that was stiff and bitter.
"I have made the mistake of thinking that I'm able to be saved, or getting too close to people just to have them attempt to save me and be crushed into mounds of flesh with their bones as toothpicks by the very person that they were trying to save. And I won't let it happen again. I am not your brother. And the saddest part about that is that if this scenario were to happen, you would die thinking that I am. I'm waiting for you to realize that I'm trying to save you from that." He began to push his horse ahead of theirs some, his eyes never leaving the patchy dirt and green road ahead of them.
*Rosemary crossed her arms and shook her head before she responded to him* Then you better understand that I ain't stopping until I save you. You may have given up hope, but you should know by now that I'm pretty damn stubborn
"Stubbornness encourages death, not prevent it. And I'm not going to let you leave me with another burden that I'll have to live with just because you want to be stupid." Weiss emphasized the word "stupid" to the extent that it almost sounded as if he had spit it out onto the ground.

"She just cares about you Weiss, and it's not fair to either of us if you help us but won't let us help you. Maybe you should appreciate what we try to do a little more." Judissia said, now starting to become a bit agitated herself now.

"Oh no, I do appreciate it. But what I don't appreciate, is blatant stupidity it the face of someone who KNOWS what the thing he is is capable of and what it will do." Weiss snapped, the plainness that was in his voice now gone. Anger began to seep into his words. "If I didn't appreciate it then I would've been dumb enough to stay in the same place as the both of you ignorant people over night and woke up to find you both in pieces with some of your skin stuck in between my teeth! I'm trying not to be put in another position where I end up killing someone else that I care about, is that so hard to understand!? It's not about giving up hope. It's about having common SENSE to know that you're one of the very things that threatens the lives of everyone around you when you're not careful? One of the things that become mindless and incapable of mercy or empathy. You think I don't WANT to be fucking saved? You think I don't WANT to find a way to have it all taken away from me--hell, do you think I haven't TRIED!? You think I like being stuck like this?!" He glared back at them both, his eye shifting from one to the other before he realized he had lost his composure completely.
"Go fuck yourselves." He growled, pushing his horse into a small trot as he saw the town of Pirereri in the distance.
*Rosemary gritted her teeth in agitation before she called out to him* Like it or not, we're helping. We didn't have to be a part of this whole thing with Wein or these Thorns or any of that shit *Rosemary called out to Weiss as he started moving* If we knew it wasn't you who we had to save, we would've just left the country and let Wein do whatever he wanted. We're going to help you, Weiss, weather you want us to or not
"Under the kitchen sink cabinets." Helga said, indicating where the bottle of bleach was. Her body still trembled lightly. She watched the cookies in the oven bake, silent for a moment before she spoke again. "Only clean your mess downstairs. I'll take care of the one upstairs." She gave a nod at her, going to one of the counters and preparing the smoothies for her guests.
*As Helga was making her way to the counters, there was a frantic knock at the door*
go away, wind xD over a year ago
Two only gave a nod, or what was supposed to be one, and went over to the sink with the bucket in hand. She opened the cabinet and grabbed what she needed, unscrewing the cap and pouring some into the bucket before twisting the blue cap back onto the jug and sliding it back into the cabinet.

She picked up the bucket and was heading towards the living room before she heard the knock on the door, freezing in place. Her first thought was that the Professor or one of her creations had found her. Her hand went to her sword, and she slowly inched away from the door cautiously. She would have called for Helga, but that would have only been a give away to her being there. She grabbed the mop from the bucket, holding it as if it were another weapon for her to use. "H-Helga?" She whispered into the kitchen.

~

Judissia gripped the reigns in her hands tightly for a moment, looking down at her hands for a moment after Weiss had spoke. And when Rose had spoken, she lifted her eyes to the man on the horse in front of them. "Damn it..." She murmured to herself. Even if they had just moved out of the country, from what they did see of Wein, if he really wanted them dead, then escaping to a different country wouldn't have done much. They would have only been off the map for so long before they would have to keep it moving. And either way, they would have gotten dragged in one way or another, whether it been deciding to take care of the mess with Wein, or Khani.

As they approached the town, Weiss didn't make any effort to stop or wait for either of them, and instead ventured into the town, already knowing where he would be going since it wasn't their first time there.
have them go to the resort for a dia off xD also to encounter their PARENTS over a year ago
Jeez, slow down, Weiss. Are you going to get this mad every time I tell you my plans *Rosemary groaned as she did her best to keep up with his speed*
"It's not Bonnus." Helga assured her, her nostrils inhaling the scent of a human. She diced the last of the pineapple and carrots, adding a sprinkle of sugar before closing the blender with the lid and pressing on the button. The witch waited patiently, watching the solids crush into liquids and mix. "Thee may answer it on your way to clean your puke." She muttered, her nails digging into her palms.
*The frantic knocking continued, the sound of a woman's voice could be heard among it* Helga, please, I need help
Two stared at the door, still unsure of if she wanted to answer it at all. Helga didn't say she had to, right? She was just beginning to ease her way into the living room until the knocking continued, making her cringe with each step that she took. But then she heard the woman's voice come from the other side of the door, and against her better judgement, she finally went over to it, grasping the knob. She still kept a hand on her sword, and slowly opened it, peeking her eye through the space that was open.

~

"Something that idiotic on the scales of all things utterly stupid doesn't isn't considered a "plan"." Weiss said without much holding his tongue now as he guided his horse passed the acres of knee high grasses and sunflowers that sprouted along the borders of the grass.

"Wanting to do nothing but mope around all the damn time like you're just oh so empty inside isn't much of a plan either!" Judissia exclaimed.

"Why can you never just shut up? Why does it always have to be a argument with you huh?" Weiss growled.

"Because it pisses you off, and as long as you're willing to argue then I know at least something's there to pull out onto the surface so you won't be so damn depressing!" Judissia replied.

Weiss didn't say anything for a moment. "Those voices in your heads are right. Neither one of you know what the hell you're doing." He said finally, his horse bordering on the verge of going into a faster trot.
*As soon as the door slightly opened, Franziska barged into the house, paying no mind to Two as she called out to Helga* Helga, where are you?!

*Rosemary gave an insulted scoff* Leave those damn things out of this. We are doing what we can to help you, so get used to it, Weiss
Helga released a soft sigh, her eyes closing for a moment as she recognized the voice. She didn't shout back at Franziska, and instead just remained silent in the kitchen. The witch paused the blender and took out three glass cups from her cabinets, pouring an even amount of the delicious smoothie in each glass. The nymph placed them on the tray and went to check on the cookies.
*Franziska ran through the house, continuing to shout Helga's name until she reached the kitchen, spotting her immediately. She ran over and began speaking, panting heavily as she kept going* H-Helga! I need help!
"I am busy serving my husband." Helga said flatly, squatting to get the tray of the baked cookies out the oven. She let them cool down while she went to fetch a large plate. "Come back another day." The nymph never made eye contact as she continued to do exactly what she was told by her husband.
"H-hey!--" Two stumbled back and tripped over the bucket when Franziska had barged in, landing on her backside, the water that was within the bucket now spilling onto into the hallways, the handle of the mop clanging onto the floor as the woman went passed her, calling for Helga.

~

"And what exactly have you done to help me?" Weiss narrowed his eyes back at them. "I keep hearing the words "help" and "save" and neither one of those have applied to anything relating to me."

The town around them wasn't much of anything to marvel at, most of the land ahead of them being small houses with large fields behind them, some having sheep and chickens running around in their front yards. The further they went into town, the more it seemed as if the ones responsible for building it wanted everything to be separated for one another by equal distance to the fields. Some of the people who made their way passed them were barefooted, wearing clothes just beyond that of rags, tipping their hats in recognition to the trio. Others were more formally dressed, some riding in the back of wooden carriages while wagons transported fruits and vegetables to their destinations within the town.

Weiss paid no one any mind, and instead started to ignore what was said to him all together.
*Franziska turned around to see Two having fell down. She panicked a little, before she ran over to her, helping her up* Sorry, I'm so sorry!

*Rosemary gave an annoyed exhale before she spoke* We didn't say it would be an immediate process. If you have had some bad luck with finding it, don't expect us to suddenly find a solution in a day. We're still searching, dammit
Helga cringed from the kitchen, hearing the waters splatter across her floors from where she stood. Her left eye twitched in irritation before her trembling hands clenched into fists, her eyes closing in sync. "Summön yeia." She whispered, a single clone of hers poofing into existence in front of her. "Help Lady Two with her mess and keep both of them downstairs and entertained." She ordered her with a small growl, organizing the grand tray. The witch set the cookies besides the three glasses of smoothies, making sure there was enough napkins before she carried the tray in her hands, turning to make her way up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Helga's clone walked stiffly to the living room, her hands behind her back and her face holding an emotionless expression. She began to move away the furniture from the expanding water, picking up the bucket and summoning towels to clean.
Weiss didn't say a word back this time, and only rode his horse further ahead before climbing down from the saddle of his horse and walking to the right down a path that led them unto a road of dirt that had been freshly flattened out evenly.

~

Two rubbed her behind while she was helped up onto her feet, now soaked in the soap water she had been going to use to clean up her vomit. She looked down at her clothes and then to Helga while she was making her way upstairs before letting out a sigh. "It's...alright, I guess. Accidents happen, right?" She said finally, her ears lowering as she went into the living room to help the clone clean up the water and suds that had been splashed everywhere.
*Franziska followed behind Two, already doing what she could to help* Here, let me help. It's the least I could do
Two didn't say anything at first, but eventually stepped out of the way to allow Franziska to help them. "Thanks.." She grabbed some of the towels and began to place them on the floor, layering four of them on top of one another before she started to move it towards the spreading puddle, sucking up as much water as the towels could before wringing them out. She began to repeat this method, wanting to get the task over with quickly.
The clone held her hand up at Two before she could clean any further. "Mistress changed her mind. Mistress wants thee to rest. Mistress worries about your health. Take off your clothes." It ordered her, making sure dry the floors well. She had already begun to scoop up Two's vomit with a bundle of paper towels and plastic bags. As for Franziska, she had a few words for her as well. "Mistress Helga does not think this is a good time to tend thee."

Meanwhile, Helga slowly made her way up the stairs of the house, refusing to let her nose inhale anything since she knew there was more vomit up by the staircase. Her robe was lightly stained with cookie dough and she'd accidentally spilled a little bit of pineapple juice on it. There were a couple little smudges of melted chocolate across her forehead and jaw where she had scratched it to soothe an itch. Helga focused on balancing the tray that held the heart-shaped chunky chocolate chip cookies, along with three of her delicious sunset specials – all three that looked like it belonged from a high class restaurant. The witch took careful steps, making her way back into Wiezen's office, her hands beginning to shake again. Her thick, coarse curls were tied into a messy bun and her tongue poked out in concentration.

(helgy's scrumptious smoothies)
 The clone held her hand up at Two before she could clean any further. "Mistress changed her mind. Mis
*Franziska looked at Helga's clone in confusion at her answer, before she stood up from the ground to speak to her* W-Why? Is Helga having her own problems? If I can help her in anyway, let me know!
The office was silent aside from the sound of Wiezen's voice as he spoke to the remaining two that were in his presence. He paced back and forth some while he spoke. "--and while they're supposedly "important" I'd rather not worry about that until we get a replacement for our dear ol' friend Marcos. Because....fuck'em." He shrugged, coming to a stop when he saw Helga entering the room. "Ah, finally. Looks like our break time just came around." He rubbed his hands together.

The other two seemed to have finally recovered some from what they had witnessed and felt, their postures now a little more relaxed in their chairs.

"I think that'll be all for today. I have other things to take care of. But remember, we need our runts so get as many as you can gather. Grab some of the warlocks and witches from the bar, hell, go into other territory if you have to. But anyways, enough about work. Helga, stay a minute please. I forgot all about introductions."

~

"My health?" Two squinted her eyes at the clone until she was told to take off her clothes. "H-huh? Why?!" And then she remembered that they were soaked. "..U-um...where's the bathroom?"
...helga can be marcos's replacement xD over a year ago
.No. XD over a year ago
(: over a year ago
"Guest bathroom is down to the left. Mistress will provide you with clothes." The clone blinked blankly before it returned to its place, cleaning up the rest of the mess.

The tall witch set the beautiful display onto the table between Wiezen and the other two guests. She immediately shoved her trembling hands into the pockets of her robe, preparing to take her leave until Wiezen spoke to her again. She'd stopped right where the guests were seated, towering over them like a giant. Helga blew away a stubborn curl from her face, taking a few steps back some and returning to Wiezen's side, keeping a little distance between them. "G-Greetings... I am Helga..." The nymph said just above a whisper.
You forgot Franziska XD over a year ago
did i? or am i just ignoring you? xD over a year ago
"Alright, so, smoothies and cookies are here." Wiezen spoke. "Both in which were prepared by my wife, the woman you see before you now. This is Helga Quartz, the bane of my existence but the love of my life and keeper of my heart, and also not the Chieftess." He said, snaking his hand around Helga's waist and closing the space between them. "Now that you know my wife a little more, she'll get to know you the same." He motioned his hand for anyone to introduce themselves as he grabbed his smoothie and one of the cookies that were there.

"Alright then." The tallest one within the room, who came up to just below Helga's chest while just sitting down alone, spoke. "Name's Joseph Alchakone, better known as Jojo the Unbreakable back in my days. A pleasure to meet the boss's wife." He said while grabbing one of the smoothie's from the table.

And then the woman spoke. "My name's Jaffery, Jaffery Kleod. Some people call me Jeff, most refer to me as Jaff, some Kleo. But mostly Jaff." She tapped the spoon from before against the table lightly for a moment, eyeing Helga for a long moment. "She looks familiar. In all the worst ways."

"Probably because she's Lilith's sister." Wiezen commented while chewing on a piece of cookie.

The woman's eyes lit instantly with a flame of distaste. "Oh. How lovely." She said sarcastically. "I'd rather not with the cookies. They will do nothing but get into the way of my diet."

~

Two stood there, her fingers starting to tap against one another as she watched the clone clean. "I..could've cleaned up the mess myself. She didn't have to...uh...make you to do it." She said, rubbing her arm. "S-sorry.." She began to take a step back, but then came to a stop, looking to Franziska when she noticed her aura finally. It tasted...bitter sweet, sort of like an apple that was ripe on the outside but rotten on the inside, leaving the taste of a spoiled mush on her tongue. Despite this, there was a fiery orange color to it that was outlined by grey.
"Hey um..ma'am, are you okay?" She found herself asking.

*Franziska turned to Two, surprised by her sudden question before answering* Oh, yeah. I'm fine, thank you
Helga's ears lowered with Wiezen's arm synched around her slim waist and pulled her closer. Her trembling slowly eased down, forcing herself to stop now that she was next to her husband. She observed him eat her heart-shaped cookies, her wavering eyes staring at his existence. The witch unexpectedly placed a very small kiss on his cheek before she pulled away slightly.

When the guests began to introduce themselves, Helga gave a respectful bow to the man and a courteous nod to the woman. She had several questions about them, but she decided to keep her curiosity to herself. Her ears drooped further when Jaffery mentioned the similarity of her sister in the worst ways possible. "I assure thee... I am nothing like her." The nymph said quietly. When she added the comment about her diet, she shook her head lightly. "There is no additional salt or sugar in the mix, Lady Jaffery. A taste will definitely not affect thine perfect figure, and thine tastebuds will be gratetful. The smoothie is laced with all organic ingredients that will provide thee all vitamins and nutrients needed for today. Helps boost thine immune system and cleanses thine body inside out." She assured, her ears perking a little in interest.