windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary groaned in frustration as she spoke again* You couldn't control yourself. You can blame yourself all you want, but Oasis has already forgiven you. Why can't you forgive yourself?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Because this was the same thing that I've been working my ass off to prevent! What don't you understand about that?! If that's not enough, LIDIA got dragged into too! I could've killed all of you, and you're going to sit there and tell me that that's alright?! To forgive myself for that?! Because YOU wouldn't of had to be the one to have to deal with it at the end of the day. I would! And if it weren't for you and Judissia being STUPID and not waiting until the morning, then that wouldn't have happened to began with!" Weiss snapped at her. He shook his head and turned back around. But then he stopped and looked at Wulf. "And you. You want to kill me so badly then FUCKING, DO IT. If you can kill me then it's no skin off my bones. Otherwise fuck off. I got too much to deal with as it is."

Wulf was silent, his glare speaking more volumes than his words could.
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary's mood changed drastically as she snapped back at Weiss* Oh, so it's our fault now?
"Damn straight it's your fault! Just is much as it is mine! How about you let that voice of yours going on a rampage and stab Jud in her throat, and if she manages survives let's see how you feel about that afterwards." Weiss snarled, his anger starting to grow. "You think just because I that almost killing you is my fault that that just excuses you? Because you can push it aside all so damn easily? Fuck off." He said, steering his horse towards the small city now.
*Rosemary shouted at him now, unable to control her anger* You think I don't have any guilt in this? I feel fucking terrible for what happened to Lidia and Oasis! But I don't let it drag me down like you!
"Well maybe you should get off of your fucking high horse and face the music! Or are you not allowed to do that either?! Or let me guess, that petty little voice in your head's to loud for you to do it you! If you're still happy after something like that then you haven't looked in the mirror as of lately you fucking coward!" Weiss shouted back, continuing forward.

"Let me out." Eros growled. "Rose, let me OUT."

The entire time, Oasis was looking between then, trying to get a word in and stop them both from arguing.
*Rosemary thought for a second* Eros! Not now! *She continued to shout at Weiss* You can call it whatever the fuck you want! If I kept focusing on the worst parts of life, I'd just be a fucking miserable wreck like you! We both fucked up! I get that! But there is nothing we can do about it now except make up for it and move forward!
"And you know why I'm a miserable wreck?! It's because of thick headed people just like YOU you insufferable bitch!" Weiss stuck up his middle finger, not saying any more of the subject matter as he left them behind. The anger that had swelled inside of him was like a hurricane of emotions that he refused to let out. Ones that only became coal to the fire.
*Rosemary gritted her teeth in anger as he walked off* God, he pisses me off!
"Yeah, you don't fucking say!" Eros exclaimed angrily. "You shoulda let me have a few choices of words with him damn it!"

Judissia glanced back at Weiss as she was making her way back to the others, having enough sense to know that he was clearly fuming. And she'd rather not have that be a thing to have to deal with. "So, information. Apparently our target hasn't killed anyone. According to the head of this place, there has only been some property damage and a some people who are scared out of their skin. So let's make this quick."
Yeah, cool *Rosemary said, still fuming with anger. But, as she turned to Oasis, her anger turned to embarrassment before she spoke* Sorry you had to see that
Oasis didn't look at her, and instead kept her eyes on the ground. "I uh...I-it's alright." She said to her. And then she looked up at Judissia. "..You guys shouldn't blame yourselves.." She said, a frown on her face now.

At these words, Judissia looked away. "Yeah..we'll try not to." She said, giving a halfhearted nod.

"Lets just..lets just go." Oasis let out a sigh. But then she paused. "Or maybe I'll just stay back. So I won't be a distraction on the job, ya know?"
*Rosemary turned to Oasis in shock before she exclaimed* Wha- No, Oa! You aren't a distraction! I... We need you there, for support *She had to stop herself from speaking too much, remembering that Judissia was there*
Oasis looked at her for a moment, looking her in the eyes. "I'll go..." But only if you really think that I should. Only if you want me to.. She could only finish her sentence in thought, leaving her words to sound as if there was supposed to be more added on to it.
She was starting to feel more and more like a burden just being there, with everyone holding onto so much guilt over what had happened to her.
*Rosemary could hear the sorrow in her voice and it upset her, but she did what she could not to hide it and just gave Oa a nod* Alright. Good
"Lets get on the move.." Judissia said, trying to bring her eyes up to meet Oasis's, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. So instead, she turned her horse around. "Eye witnesses said that our target headed into the forest just yesterday, and if its a witch than my bets that her cabin or whatever's somewhere around."

Oasis looked over to Wulf and Tali. "You guys try not to bring too much attention. Wait for us in town." With that, she pulled both ends of the reigns into her hand and followed after Judissia.
*Rosemary nodded at Judissia's comment* Alright. Let's go find this damn hag and finish her off
Judissia mushed her horse into small run, Oasis following the action until they came to slowing down when they started catching up with Weiss, who said nothing to any of them or so much as even spared them a glance when their horses approached.

Oasis lowered her head just a little, staying behind them instead of walking beside them. She just didn't want to get in between or bother them any more than her presence there already had. After the incident three weeks ago, she had actually lost a good bit of her self-esteem. When she looked in the mirror, she no longer saw Oasis Morgan, but a Captain with battle scars. Except that the scars are what stuck out the most. At first they hadn't really bothered her. But with Weiss mentioning what he did, she felt as if she had become much more self-aware of them being there. Scars that he gave her.
But regardless, Rosemary had been right. She had forgiven him completely. And she would continue to cope silently with herself silently by focusing on conditioning her body to make up for her lack of a limb.
*As Oasis was still dead silent, Rosemary's arms wrapped around her a slight bit more, as she whispered in her ear* Hey, don't let it get to you, Oa. You'll be just fine
Oasis didn't know why, but at Rosemary's reassurance, the frown on her face wavered into a small smile. "Okay," She said to her quietly with a nod. "Thank you, Mary." She said. She wanted to just turn around and kiss her now, and had to keep herself from doing so.

Instead of heading back into town, Judissia led them around it, her eyes searching the ground. Halfway around it, she came to a stop and sighed. "Well, doesn't look like anything's on this side."

Oasis furrowed her brows, moving to climb down from the horse. Unlike Judissia, she had been looking for more than just tracks. She had been taught as a child that when hunting, disruptions within the environment that one hunted in were another sign. Her eyes were sharp, and something that she had been praised for during her time becoming a soldier was her attention to detail.
She knelt down, running her hand across the ground, searching the trees until she came to a stop. "On the contrary..I think there's a lot on this side.." Her eyes came across the snapped branches and the few trees she could see that looked as if they had been forced out of the way.
*Rosemary gave a nod to Oasis* Anytime. And for the last time, Rose is fine *She gives a chuckle as she got off the horse, watching as Oasis was checking the area before speaking* Why do you say that, Oasis?
"That's a good question...why DO you say that?" Judissia wanted to know as well, going over to where they were, but staying on her horse.

"Well, they said that it was a beast with the woman right?" Oasis said. "Through my experience hunting game for food, I was taught that everything leaves a trail somewhere, especially an animal since they don't necessarily cover their tracks. In this case, something big enough to topple over trees and snap off branches like that." She said, pointing to the trees with the branches that were snapped off overhead.

"Then I'll play the devil's advocate. Couldn't those have just fallen?" Judissia asked, looking over the area.

Oasis shook her head and knocked on the bark on one of the trees. "These trees are far from hollow. And also..that." She pointed to where some of the bushes and shrubs had been practically flattened further within. "Nothing small could do something like that. And the direction that they're flattened out in are pointing this way." She pointed ahead of them, going further in to inspect the bush, kneeling down.
"The stems are crushed into the ground in a round shape, which means whatever it was probably has some sort of paws."

"I think we made a right choice with getting us a smart one...that's sexy too." Eros commented.

Judissia's eyebrows raised in surprise. "Well shit..learn somethin' new everyday huh?"
*Rosemary looked over it all and smiled, thinking to Eros* Yeah, it really is *She gave a thumbs up to Oasis as she spoke again* Hey, nice work, O!
Oasis looked up at her with a proud smile, especially since it was Rosemary had been the one to compliment her. But as she was about to speak, she had to move out of the way when Weiss's horse moved in between them, it's hooves trampling over the already flattened bush.

"That way it is then...good eye, Oasis." Judissia said, following up behind him.

Oasis nodded, looking to Rosemary. "And for the record...I want to call you Mary because everyone else calls you Rose." She said, motioning for her to follow as she went back to their horse.
She pulled herself back up onto the saddle and offered her hand down to Rose, her smile still there. "There's something that I want to talk with you about after we're done here."
*Rosemary gave a nod as she took Oasis' hand and climbed onto the horse* Sure thing, Oa
Oasis guided the horse to follow behind Judissia and Weiss while she looked around them, inspecting the trees that had been forced apart as they passed them by. Further on, she saw a plank of would that looked like it had been apart of something before it was where fate had it now, what looked like drool covering it. The further they went in that direction, the more of the distressed environment they found, up into they started finding large footprints in the grass were fallen leaved had been scattered around.
*Rosemary looked at the footprints before she responded* Damn. What did this
"Something big and with paws." Oasis answered, thinking of how proud her parents would be to see her putting what they taught her to use.

Judissia came to a stop her eyes catching specs of blood that was more than noticeable on the ground on the spots where there were more than just a dribble of it. She also found some marking the trees, a tree or two. "..Looks like the mayor and sheriff might have been wrong about no one being killed."

"Or..someone was wounded.." Oasis said quietly to herself, thinking out loud to herself.
Wounded? *Rosemary looked at the blood that was all over the ground before she turned to Judissia and Oasis* Shit. We should be more careful then
"Yeah...we don't need another grave eater incident." Judissia said, giving a dry chuckle as she continued on behind Weiss, who didn't even stop for more than two seconds to begin with.

"Okay, fuck you for that one." Eros spoke up. "But hey Rose, I'm pickin' up a pretty hefty amount of magic. You guys should keep heading in that direction."
*Rosemary listened carefully to Eros' words before she spoke up to the others* Hey, Eros said that we should go in that direction
Judissia glanced back at Rosemary, her eyebrow raised. "You sure we can actually take the word of a voice for this? Mine has been pretty quite."

"Oh come o--Can I plEASE, punch her in the face? Just one time, just once." Eros said irritably.

But before Rosemary could give an answer, Oasis spoke up. "I'm sure we can. Eros has been helpful for last few days, I wouldn't see why she would try to detour us from something like this. And Mary trusts her."

"...I'm definitely taking my turn with her as soon as we have the time, Rose."
*Rosemary nodded* Of course we can trust her, Jud. Sure, we only just started seeing eye to eye, but I haven't regretted it since, even if she can be a bit of an ass sometimes
"Heeyyy, just because I compliment our ass doesn't mean I AM our ass." Eros said, sounding as if she were smirking a bit.

"Well, if you say so." Judissia said with some uncertainty, continuing into the depths of the woods with her hand on the hilt of her blade. She found a few more specs of blood the further they went. "...I feel like we're being watched." She said after a while.

Oasis gave a nod, even though Judissia could see it. "Yeah...me too." She agreed.
*Rosemary looked around in confusion, not feeling anything out of the ordinary* I don't sense anything. But I guess it never hurts to be careful
"Don't worry, I gotcha covered." Eros said. "We're gettin' closer to the source of that magic, and holy hell, we either better move with as much caution as possible, or swingin' with everything we've got because that's a lot of damn magic. But..there is something odd about it.."

Oasis kept her eyes peeled, looking around the area carefully.
*Rosemary thought to herself with a confused look on her face* Why odd?
"I don't really sense any malice in it." Eros answered. "Usually with dark magic, I can use the brand sort of like a radar for our body and feel things like killing intent, or some form of strong hatred. I don't feel that here."
*Rosemary was now starting to understand a little more and she asked* You think maybe we aren't dealing with dark magic?
Eros gave an internal nod. "You're spot on. But if we're not dealing with dark magic, but we're dealing with a witch, then does that mean..we're going after a good witch? I mean, Judissia did say that it didn't kill anything right? But then that wouldn't explain this "beast" that we're tracking either."

Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jeez, COLA. wait 25 minutos before you make a post, like usual XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I have a lot of free time at the moment, or usually responses would be slower over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a slow nod, thoughts of Helga starting to go through her mind. She doubted heavily that it was her, but she still continue help but think of it*
As Rosemary was in the middle of thought, Judissia suddenly drew her sword. "Found her!"

"Tubby NO!" A voice shrieked from ahead of them. And in that instance, their situation was put into perspective.

There was a snarl heard from behind them, and Oasis turned around to find that she and Rose came face to face with a large..dog like creature, drool dripping from its jaws and causing the ground to sizzle. It's larger bottom jaw was opened into a split, the curved canines that stuck out of either side baring themselves, just as the teeth within it's mouth were. It's six dark brown eyes stared at them menacingly.
Oasis was shocked that she hadn't even heard the damn thing behind them to begin with!

Weiss was already lifting up his eyepatch, going towards the woman until he had heard the snarling coming from behind them.

The beast looked as if it were about to lung forward at them, until the woman's voice spoke again. "I said NO Tubby!" The woman in front of them clutched an ice pack to the side of her bandaged head, holding her hand up in front of her, her long ginger hair in tangles, her tired blue-green eyes widened."Wait wait wait!!--p-please, we didn't hurt anybody! Tubby was just hungry and she found a few fruit stands, w-we didn't harm anyone I swear!"

The mutant dog like creature continued to growl.
"P-please, just lower your weapons, a-and she'll calm down! She's scared!--TUBBY! I said STOP!" The young woman said sternly again, though she winced and clutched the ice pack to her head tighter right afterwards.
The beast gave some sort of whimpering growl, slowly stepping away from the group, but not too far.
*As Rosemary looked around, she spoke outloud so the others could hear her* What do you think, Eros?
Eros was silent for a long moment. "Yeah...that magic we felt is coming from her. Not only that, now that we're closer it feels kind of..unstable." She confirmed. "I think she's telling the truth."

But then Weiss spoke. "I am not taking a fucking voice's input on this." He said, his eyes on the woman in front of them. His hand itching at his eyepatch.
*Rosemary, as if by instinct, pulled Weiss' hand away from his eyepatch* Hang on. I think she may be telling us the truth, Weiss
Weiss snatched his hand away from her. "Yeah, like your plans are just the greatest things to go with." He said dully. "And stop touching me, I don't want your stupidity getting infecting me." He turned to the woman. "You look like you're hurt. Call your mutt-thing off or you're going to get hurt more."

Judissia had the urge to smack him up side the head, glaring at him. "Will you shut up?"

"Not until you do." Weiss said with stubborn rudeness. "I doubt it. Just like Rose, you can't, because you're a bi--"

"If what you say is true, then what are you doing out here. That is, if you and your friend here don't mind us asking." Oasis spoke up, slowly getting off of her horse.

"I-I was..." The woman squinted at them, her eyes darting over each face there, as if she were weighing if they were able to be trusted. And that seemed to become even more of a fact when she saw Oasis's uniform. She backed away some.

Oasis looked at her uniform for a moment before looking back at Two. "I'm not like them.." She said immediately when she heard the monster behind them give a snuff.

"...Like a fresh green apple cleaned by the waters of a desert's paradise.." The woman wondered, her eyes linger on Oasis. She mumbled when she spoke, her eyes going to the others as well and commenting quietly. She gulped. "I am being pursued. Pursued by soldiers with those uniforms, Owensport uniforms. The Kingdom of Fre as well." She said carefully.

"A real vigilante huh?" Judissia said, slowly stowing away her sword for the sake of keeping the calm.

"I...I don't want to be you people's weapon. A-and I'm not going to be." She said. "I refuse to be!" She clutched her head again.

Weapon? "Hey hey, calm down. These folk are against Owensport as well. And so am I. We don't mean you any harm." Oasis said taking a step forward. "What's your name?"

"Tw--Carlyle...Carlyle Quartz."

Oasis paused, shocking creeping onto her expression before she looked at Rose for any sort of answer, and Judissia was looking between both Rose, Weiss, and the woman in surprise. Even Weiss had unfolded his arms, taken aback.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, what the fuck! XD I stay up all night playing Bloodborne waiting for a response for you and as I now prepare to get two hours of sleep before my grandmother bangs on my door, only now do you post. And don't you tell me, "Well that's your fault, Wind", or, "No, Wind, seriously, you cannot blame this on me. That was your own decision" or "Wind, stop putting words in my mouth" because it's all your fault XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
All of that. Sleep is for the weak over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i segundo that over a year ago
*Rosemary's eyes sudden;y widened in shock at the mention of the last name. She spoke in a brief tone* D-Did you say Quartz?.... N-No, it must be a coincidence. It can't be that you are related to someone we once knew
Weiss just stared at her his expression almost that of disgust as the last name settled in. "If you're lying and you think that'll work, just so you know, it just made it worse for you."

Oasis looked at the woman. "W-wait a minute...does that mean..do you know Helga Quartz?"

Carlyle's ears perked at the name. "Y-yes! Helga's my Auntie!" She said. "How do you know Helga?" She asked in anxiousness.

"Oh trust me, I wish I didn't." Weiss answered harshly.

Judissia's hand twitched.

"She's a family friend of my parents." Oasis said gave a more valid answer for herself.

Carlyle looked between the four of them, biting her lip. "Wh-who are you all?" She asked cautiously.

"I'm Oasis, and this is--"

"Oasis..?" Carlyle interrupted, her eyes furrowed. And then her eyes widened when she remembered where she had heard it. "A-are you the hunter's daughter? E-Enricho Morgan and Ossiana's daughter?"

Oasis's eyebrows raised in even more surprise than before. "Y-you...you know my parents!?"

"They helped me find Helga a few weeks ago. But I haven't been able to find her anywhere." Carlyle answered with an expression of bewilderment.

Weiss looked over at Rose in disbelief, his eyes then going to Oasis. He hadn't forgotten the name Enricho Morgan, and when Carlyle mentioned Helga he froze, staring a her.
*Rosemary had to step back in disbelief, keeping herself from losing her balance* W-What?! Helga is... alive? And... Oa *She turned her head to Oasis* You're Richo's kid?
Oasis turned to Rosemary, her eyebrows raised. "You...you know my dad too huh?" But this made her smile. "Yeah, I'm a Morgan through and through." She turned and looked back to Carlyle. But then she paused, her eyes going back to Rosemary. "Wait..why would you think that Mrs. Quartz was dead? I've been to their place more times than I can count to see Zealia." And that's when she stopped to think about it. She hadn't seen Zealia in quite some time. Communication between them seemed of have just...severed.

"H-Helga's not dead..." Carlyle looked at all of them, her thoughts going faster than she could have thought them. She dug down into her pocket and pulled out a crumpled slip of paper, staring at it. "The last time I saw Helga, she gave this to me and told me to go here after the Quartz Home disappeared. And I don't even know where to begin looking for Wiezen. But..I haven't been able to decipher what it meant. She said something about a address but..I don't understand."
She found it in herself to venture a little closer and hold out the piece of paper. "Maybe one of you might know what this means." But when she handed Oasis the slip of paper, she gave it to her how she had been trying to read it the entire time. Upside down.