windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Franziska turned Flynn back around immediately* Well, too bad. You're getting this help

*Rosemary's attention turned from the plate of food and back to Lidia, taking notice of her words* I never knew you had a brother, Lidia. What's he like?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
As Two observed the wound in the beast's side, she noticed that pieces of metal were lodged into it, piercing thin rod like needles. Her brows furrowed, and she gave a quick nod to the clone before looking back up at the creature. "Tubby, outside!"

The beast's strange tail began to wag in short but quick back and forth motions, and three tongue hung from it's mouth as it gave a massive bark that was like captured echos mashed into one single sound before it turned and rushed towards the wall, bulldozing through it and out to the other side where it waited, barking again and crouching into a playful pounce that was should have been seen more as it preparing to lunge and crush whatever it's jaws locked around.

"Wait not tha--" Two cringed some when the beast broke through the wall to await her outside. "G-good girl Tubby!" She said nonetheless, stepping out of the massive hole that was now in the living room.

~

Lidia raised her eyebrows. "Really? He's been down in these parts a few times. Baen's what ya'd expect from a older brother. A little overprotective, kinda brash, but he's one of the sweetest guy in the world when ya get to know'em." Her attention was then taken by and outburst from Judissia.

"Holy shit!" Judissia blurted out. "I can...I can taste this!" She exclaimed.

Lidia grinned some, it almost resembling that of a wolf baring it's teeth. "Oh it's nothin' but a good mix sugar cube, all it takes is a little southern spirit in the kitchen. Glad ya took a likin' too it."
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Rosemary: Not my type. Needs mais of a futa dick XD over a year ago
Hiding 117 comments…
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Still, not okay XD That shit counted and you know it did, especially when her clone agreed to it being true. over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
ok, fine, how do i make it okay then? over a year ago
*Rosemary chuckled at Judissia's response* Yeah. It's amazing, Jud. I've never had anything like it befre
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
The clone's shoulders sunk, it's face darkening as it viewed the massive hole in the living room wall. Her mouth fell agape slightly, her ears turning red as they began to emit fume. Her clenching fists soften as she released multiple deep breaths. Mistress and Master Quartz are going to kill me. Her eye twitched a little before she exited through the giant hole as well, following Two and the creature. "What. Is. The. Injury?" She asked in a dull, annoyed voice.
Judissia had been prepared for the worst, and to lie and said that it tasted good, and also have to hold down wanting to vomit until everything was gone from her plate. But the taste of food had caught her off guard, the regular taste of food. Food that she hadn't been able to eat in so long that she had forgotten that it had it's own distinctive taste. "This..can't be real....how the hell is this possible?"
She forked up a clump of macaroni and ate it, lowering her fork as she chewed, a tear or two coming to her eyes.

Lidia began to eat some herself, the first thing she consumed being the collard greens. She had always been raised to eat her vegetables first before anything else. "Southern comfort brings a lil more life to everybody." She said with a chuckle.

~

Two pointed at the needle like rods of steel that were sticking from the beast's side, looking as if at some point they had been lodged further into its skin. "Tubby sit." She said soothingly, patting its massive body as it fell into a sit on it's hind legs, making the ground shake slightly under its weight. And when the beast whimpered, she hugged herself against it. "I-It's gonna be alright, we're gonna help.."
She turned to the clone. "..Please...can you be gentle? She's from the lab..."
*Unlike Judissia, who was carefully eating her food, having never had something in so long, Rosemary was already scarfing down her food as fast as she could, enjoying the taste of it all, not holding herself back anymore*
The clone released a long, dreaded sigh, taking one more deep breath before proceeding to anything. She cut the distance between her and the beast, inspecting its wound closely. Helga #89 thought to herself for a few seconds before her attention turned to Two. "I can put some kind of anesthetic for her to sleep and not feel the pain. We will then proceed to pluck out the rods and wash the wound thoroughly before wrapping it in some healing leaves." She suggested. "...That is if Master Quartz allows me to do so if we get caught."
Lidia had a more proper way of eating, holding her eating utensil loosely between her fingers as she scooped bits of food into her mouth at a time. "You should slow down there Rosy. food's not goin' anywhere." She laughed for a short second, covering her mouth while doing so. "And there's plenny more where that came from."

Judissia was savoring each and every bite that she took as she ate her food, stabbing her fork through a little of everything to be chewed all at once.

~

"Uhh...." Two looked up at Tubby again for a moment. "I think we're going to need something stronger than just a normal anesthetic..." She said slowly.

While the spoke, the Tubby lifted her hind leg and began scratching at her ear, looking around and sniffing at the air of the new environment.
S-Shorry *Rosemary spoke with a mouthful of food before she swallowed, and started to eat her food at a slightly slower pace, but still somewhat quick*
"Yes, of course. I was planning on doubling the doses. I shall also add an extra spoon of moondust and mix in A LOT of the ingredients from a sleeping spell. Tubby will be fine and will dream of chasing cats." She assured Two.
"...But Tubby loves cats. She hates dogs though." Two said. "A-and she needs a bone to chew on...preferably a one the size of a tree." She said, scratching the beast's skin lightly while she was wondering once again how the beast had found her to began with. Maybe it followed a scent trail that she left and tracked her down?

~

Lidia gave her a smile. "No need for no apology. Enjoy yourselves, just don't choke yerself in the process." She joked, using her fork to cut a piece of cornbread away from the whole for her to push into her mouth. She waited until she was done chewing before speaking. "I believe we got some stuff to discuss too, before I forget, right?"

"About the Crown right?" Judissia asked, biting into the chicken and finding that it was boneless, which made it all the better.

Lidia nodded. "Yep. We'll get to that after we're done here though."
*Once Rosemary heard the mention of the Crown, she hurried to finish her plate, before standing up and stretching her neck, as she spoke to Lidia* Boy, Lidia, that was delicious. Well, looks like it's time for adult talk *She patted Judissia's shoulder* I just go and take my shower while you do the talking, alright, Jud *She gave her a smile as she made her way to the outside shower*
Judissia rolled her eyes. "You're still gonna have to hear it at some point from either me or Weiss, so you better hope I don't forget to fill you in on the information." She replied to Rosemary before turning back to Lidia. "Alright, so we'll talk over what we know. But after food."
Yeah, yeah. I know *Rosemary waved her hand before heading out the door and toward the shower. She desperately needed one badly. She was able to find the shower with ease and stepped inside, leaving her boots and socks outside, throwing her shirt and shorts onto the railing, following by her undergarments immediately afterward. She couldn't help but squeeze her rear in curiosity* I-It can't be that big, right? *She gave a sigh before turning the water on, letting the hot water rain down on her body*
And this would be chuveiro scene # Goddammit, is anyone even counting anymore over a year ago
Helga's ears twitched at the sound of a revving engine, looking down to spot her moving target. It smelled exactly like a female human – it had to be Layla. The witch's wings lowered as she prepared for landing, diving out of the sky. She landed a few meters away where she saw the motorcycle approaching, raising a brow in confusion at the strange contraption. "Layla?" She called out.

Layla sniffled, her head hanging low as she paid no attention to her surroundings. The tears blurred too much of her vision. She couldn't even hear someone calling her because of the loud engine. But the human soon gasped and froze when she experienced a bump in the road... a long one. It made her fall off her motorcycle, but luckily she was wearing a helmet. She assumed she must've ran over a squirrel or a rock, but when she checked, she saw the unresponsive witch on the ground. Her eyes shot open, immediately removing her helmet and going to check the fair maiden with track marks all over her body. Her wings were disheveled and flattened on the ground. Layla wasn't sure how to check for a pulse, so she dragged Helga against a tree and stand her up. Only then did she realized she ran over and most likely killed the enchanting woman from the magazines, her hands cupping her mouth in disbelief. The impact made the clone Two was with waver in and out of existence until it disappeared completely.

"U-U-Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh!!!" Layla looked back at the direction she came in, wondering how far she had gotten. Maybe she could take her back with her? She knew her father had magic and might be able to help her.

"Franziska, seriously. I don't want your help. I don't NEED your help. I'm fine the way I am. And if you don't like it, then LEAVE. No one is asking you to stay." Flynn said from beneath the covers.
Two was going through with soothing the big beast until Helga's clone began to flicker, becoming more transparent to her eyes. "What the--hey! Where did you..." She paused and looked around. "Tubby stay." She said to the mutant dog before running inside of the house where she began to check around for the clone. When she didn't find it, her next thought was to go to Wiezen, which ended as a instant NOPE. She wasn't going to even consider taking that chance. So instead, she decided on trying to help Tubby herself.
Hey, where's Judissia and Lidia talking XD over a year ago
...somewhere XD over a year ago
Man, when can we just start Roasis. It's obviously gonna be the highlight of this RP XD over a year ago
*Franziska sat on the edge of the bed, her arms crossed as she looked at him* I'm not going anywhere until we talk, Flynn

*Rosemary continued to let the water run down her body, as thoughts began to fill her head. All this talk about finding someone and being loved by another person, it all made no sense to her. Even if she was able to find someone willing to deal with her miserable life, she knew that she couldn't stick around, and she doubted anyone would take part in their mission anyway. But still, even knowing this, it still stung Rosemary*
"Okay, fine. Then I'll leave." He finally got up from the bed and exited the room, slamming the door shut in Franziska's face. He whistled to himself as he jogged down the stairs and planned out leaving the house.

Layla was dragging Helga onto her motorcycle, finding it easy since the witch didn't weigh much. She'd place her helmet that fitted perfectly on her despite the wild, curly hair of hers. Layla turned her motorcycle to face the opposite direction now, turning on the engine to get going and aid the nymph back home. But before she could accelerate, she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her freeze in fear and confusion.

Behind her, Helga rubbed at her face, ridding the track marks from her cheeks and throat. She rotated her neck back into place and cracked her nose back to normal before groaning some. The nymph spoke, her voice a little croaky as she fluttered her wings into shape. "Uuuuhhhh.... w-what kind of human hunting gear is this?"

Layla yelped as quickly got off the bike. "O-O-Oh god, y-you're not human-- I-I-I am s-s-so sorry Mrs. Quartz I-I didn't mean--I didn't see y-- pleasedon'tcallyoursecurityonme!!!" The girl shrieked.

The nymph blinked, furrowing her brows and the tightness her jawline was experiencing, only to find something holding onto her head – the helmet. Her eyes shot open as she attempted to remove it, yelling as she tugged on it but not finding the clip. "-NO-NO-NO! THOU ARE NOT TAKING ME BACK! THOU ARE NOT ELECTROCUTING ME ANYMORE--"

Layla witnessed the witch fight for freedom from the helmet, confused as to what she was talking about. She wasn't.... going to kill her? The girl hesitated before slowly inching in and undoing the clip, setting Helga free from the protective helmet. The nymph released a sigh of relief, her hand clutching at her chest as she calmed herself.
After they were finished with their food, Lidia gathered the plates and silverware and took them over to the sync, placing them in the awaiting hot water that still had yet to cool down. As she was making sure the pots all had their respective tops and covered the cornbread and macaroni, Judissia spoke.

"Alright...so what do we know now about the Crown piece?" Judissia asked, having to take a few seconds to adjust herself. She wasn't used to having a hot meal in her stomach like that, and she hadn't remembered feeling as full as she currently was for ages.

Lidia spoke as she went to a small bookshelf and pulled out a book of lore that dated back to the elder eras of time. "Accordin' to this here book, the Crown has had more runs than a tall bird has had to walk." She sat back down to the chair that was at the table and cracked open the book to where she had folded the page in where she left off. "A member of my pack's a historian from Ghaza, the tribal kingdom from the northern hemisphere and he lemme borrow this for a bit. And what I've read from it so far, it's what big book of validation. This things been wore by alotta folk. But the most interestin' fact is that the last person to wear the crown hold was Arthur Lancelot, and that was some five or six centuries ago." She explained while carefully unfolding the page that she had used as a book mark. "I made some points onna map to getta better understandin' of where the heck a piece of the horrid thing is."
She reached into the back of the book and pulled out the map that she had been plotting points onto. "Now Weiss said that that nasty Wein fella had about half of the Crown, right?"

"The last we saw, yeah, pretty much."Judissia said, standing up and going to around the table to peer at the book and map as it was unfolded.

"So by that logic, if the crown's got twelve pieces too it, and Wein's got five or six, then I would say that he got them from here, here, here, HERE, and here or here." She pointed to the points on the map. "From what was documented, it says that and I quote, "The pieces of shattered whole lodged nails of chaos, corruption and wickedness into the lands in which they dwelleth, and when made whole, the greatest of deceptions were to be birthed from the tongue of the one who it crowned, and madness was sure to follow.", end quote." She looked up at Judissia to see if she was still following along. "That there's the part that caught my peepers the most. Even the pieces of the darn thing are like parasites to the world. Which makes me think that one of the pieces are here." She pointed to a place on the map. "Think about it. It makes the most sense."

Judissia squinted and leaned down more. And then her eyes widened, her hand running through her hair. "You've gotta be kiddin' me.."
*Rosemary walked in, already brushing her hair and trying to play it off like things were fine* Hey, what are we all talking about in here?

*As Flynn as making his way down the stairs, Franziska ran up behind him and slammed his back against the wall, pinning him there before she spoke* No, Flynn! This isn't who you are! You are going to tell me what is eating you up inside or I'll just force it outta you
Lidia had just finished adding something on to the information the book held when Rose had entered the kitchen. "Oh looky here, ya'll sure do have a specialty for timin'." She said with a small but excited chuckle.

Judissia grimaced, looking to Rosemary when she walked into the kitchen. She looked back down at the map for another second or so to make sure she wasn't seeing things, which she doubted she was to begin with, and her attention then went back to Rose. "We found a piece of the Crown for sure." She said. "It's a good thing we decided to take a break, but I don't think it's gonna last long. Looks like we're goin' to be headin' to Edrain soon."
*Rosemary gave a tired groan* What?! Come on, really? Do we really need to go back to that hellhole?
"It sure as hell seems to be the case." Judissia answered. "The piece of the Crown that's there...it's basically been basically an amplifier this entire time. And it's hard to tell if Wein's caught on to that or not, but by it still being there, I can take a bet and say that it's been going right over his head. Not only that, but we're bound to run into those damn crusaders before we could even get into Edrain period. Don't even know why the fuckers are still around."

Lidia paused for a moment, rubbing her chin in thought. "Maybe its cuz they're up to no good..." She said out loud, looking to the both of them. "Or maybe...there really is somethin' just as bad in there."
*Rosemary already felt a chill run down her spine at what Lidia was saying. She turned to Judissia and spoke* Well, I doubt that the Crusaders and... whatever the hell is wandering around in Edrain won't be our only problem. No doubt Wein found out sooner or later and probably has his soldiers searching there soon
Judissia nodded. "Exactly. Which means that it's going to be up to who gets there first. Now that I think about it, this is getting worse by the second." She let out a sigh. "The Crusaders aren't exactly the cooperating type the majority of the time. Them and the Owensport soldiers aren't a good mix in the pot at all. And getting caught in the crossfire doesn't exactly sound like a paradise."
*Rosemary gave somewhat of a disappointed sigh* So I guess this means that our best bet is to just skip the break and get a move on to Edrain, huh?
"..Think we should wait for Weiss?" Judissia asked, leaning against the back of Lidia's chair. "He's not goin' to be back until the morning, due to more of his nightly excursions." She groaned.

"Y-yeah! Yeah, ya'll should stay til Weiss gets back! O-oh and the Festival's tomorrow, so you coul--" Lidia was about to go on, but Judissia finished her words..sort of.

"Leave Weiss and make him come all the way back here so he can ask you where we went, and we'll already be gone, yeah, that's a great idea!" Judissia grinned some. "He's been a dick all day, so I think it's about time we get some payback." She placed her hand on her hip. "What do ya say Ro?"

*Rosemary looked up, and the thought of it brought a big grin to her face* Y-Yeah. I would like that a lot. Let's get that Crown piece, and get back here in time for the Festival!

*Enricho continued to look over the table, hoping that there would be at least one plate left by Wulf, Tali, and Oasis, and hoping that he could still win the bet*
Leave Enricho XD over a year ago
Well, when I insult Helga, I never say, "I fucking hate her" XD over a year ago
I don't either xD I said "Dislike". over a year ago
"N-no, the festival is tomorr--" Lidia started again, only to be cut off again.

Judissia raised her eyebrow. "Festival? What Festival? Wait, never mind that. Anyways, do you know how far Edrain is from here? Rose, that's like a two week trip. One and a half if we're on the move until midnight. Weiss'll just have to catch up." She stood up straight and stretched. "Alrighty, lets get these horses on the move."
*Rosemary chuckled* Oh, please. We only need the horses because Weiss cares about his too much. What we need is a teleportation potion, Jud. You don't think I let all those years of being a witches daughter go to waste, now did you? *She smiled, as if being proud of herself* We just need a few of the ingredients. Three bird feathers, a bear claw, and any tooth from a mythical creature stewed into a broth *She turned to Lidia* You don't happen to have any of those, do you?
Deus Ex Machina Potions over a year ago
Please, COLA, I don't ask for a lot (Big fucking lie), but I at least want Rosemary to be happy. You can make Oswald a beta cadela, puta all you want if it means Rosemary can get SOME joy XD over a year ago
Rosemary does get joy XD She has Judissia and Weiss. But fine, I'll do some..rearranging with the board :P Not much, but some. over a year ago
"No. No I don't." Lidia replied flatly.

Judissia raised her eyebrow. "Who has time to do any of that shit Rose? Like, seriously. There are no birds out at the time of day for one. Because it's night. A bear claw? What, we gonna go lucho libre and body slam the damn thing to snap it's claws off? The tooth of a mythical creature?" She snickered. "Well, there's a lycan. But I don't think she's up for that."
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Dammit! Goddammit! I thought I had something for once. Shit! *Rosemary placed her hands on her hips, looking down at the ground* Sorry, I just thought I could come up with a plan
"...You alright? She isn't fuckin' with your head again is she? Your voice, I mean?" Judissia asked. "You look a little wound up, even after the first hot shower in days." She chuckled, but remained serious. "I could leave you here to wait for Weiss if that sounds like a better idea."

"Yes..." Lidia mumbled to herself, faking a cough. Though it could rarely be heard at all.
*Rosemary looked at Judissia, looking a little worried* H-Hey, if you're going, so am I. I can't let you do this on your own... Still, I wish that we could've had a potion. It was a great idea

A potion? That's a stupid idea *Cian said as he went back to his book. The Owensport soldiers demanded that he give them the ingredients to make a teleportation potion in hopes of using it as soon as possible, and yet, he refused* You have the ability to travel at far faster distances than any other kingdom and you ask for a teleportation potion? I could use those ingredients to stop a flesh eating virus or create an immunity to a bite from one of those new creatures. I'm not using it for a teleportation potion. Now bugger off, I'm busy
"Yeah, it actually was. But right now we better work with what we've got." Judissia said. "I'll be back, Imma go make a switch of clothes." She said, going back to where she had left her things. "Ro, get the horses ready!" She called to Rose while she was on her way.

~

While Cian was brushing off the soldiers and refusing them the potions, there was a man that stood in the back at a distance, a hood over their head as they watched him. A ghastly but unseen aura drifted from their presence and out into the atmosphere, but it was very minor, almost in the manner of being restrained.
*As Cian's face was buried in the book, he slowly lowered it, his eyes travelling over to look at the hooded man. His one eyebrow raised for a moment before he lifted the book back up*

Alright *Rosemary nodded to Judissia, before she turned back to Lidia, now a disappointed frown on her face* I'm really sorry, Lidia. I would've really liked to check out the Festival, but.... you know, the world waits for no one, us especially. Maybe next time
The hooded figure took a step forward in a long stride, the people around them seemingly not able to see them. And then suddenly, everyone there seemed to freeze in the motion they were in the moment toes of the man foot rested from it's step.

"FALL." A soft, yet powerful voice spoke. And at it's command, bodies began to drop, either unconscious or dead. The man took another step towards Cian, each one separated by a small four second pause. And in no time at all, he was standing only a few feet away from the priest. "𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." A man's voice spoke. A bit of his lower face could be seen, the hieroglyph type markings scribbled over his lower face and down his neck being the only thing visible. "𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚎."

~

"..Next time.." Lidia agreed, and even though she smiled, the corners of her mouth lowered some in disappointment. "Well, I'll let ya'll get ready for the trip...I have dishes to get to." She said, rubbing her arm as she turned to go take care of the dishes in the sink.
*Cian did not look up from his book. He continued to read, as if paying no attention to the man* I disappoint myself some times. But what I do is no concern of you. I've already told one group to bugger off, and I shall tell you the same

*Rosemary gave a nod* I'm really sorry, Lidia. Hey, maybe one day, we can have our own special occasion once we're done with all this. We can have a big feast by the next time we arrive, alright *She smiled, doing her best to cheer her up, even though she herself was already feeling the exhaustion of constant, never-ending travelling*
"𝙰𝚑, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚜 𝙰 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝙰𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎. 𝙿𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕." The hooded man spoke. "𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦."

~

Lidia stared at the dishwater while she washed started to wash the dishes, keeping herself distracted even when the water felt as if it were burning her hands at the bottom. "I-It's alright. I've known ya'll for a year, I shoulda expected somethin' like that to stir ya'll back to the road." She let out a sigh. "Even when ya'll are supposed to be tired and just...needin' to rest."
*Cian, finally, set the book down on his lap, giving a sigh as the man spoke* The sounds of a delusional man. I have no time to waste on you *With that, Cian stood up from his table and passed the hooded man, making his way out the door*

Well, the world works in a funny, shitty way, you know *Rosemary gave a shrug as she made her way to the door, getting the horses ready*

*Enricho turned to Ossiana, hoping that there would be some food left over from the feast*
I'm going to keep using Enricho until I get some response. over a year ago
I'm just going to flat line with no response XD over a year ago
Lies xD I felt like kicking the triplets out of the Quartz house, and having Oasis come back alive, and not making Enricho and Ossiana's segundo child not being a mutant mangina with limbs and gonorrhea over a year ago
The hooded man chuckled. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚑𝚜, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗." And with that the man seemed to fall through the ground, his hooded cloak the only thing visible, and it jerked around and shot towards the wall, disappear and leaving the sound of a dry, slow chuckle within the area.

The soldiers seemed to be come back to shortly afterwards, some of them rubbing their heads and talking in slurs as if they had drank an entire bar out of business. Other remained on the ground, unresponsive.

~

"Yes...it does." Silently, but sure enough, a plate was snapped in half under the water as Lidia continued to wash the dishes with a calm, disappointed expression at the water. "It really does."
Man, fuck off, hoody. The last thing Cian needs is mais enemies than rival gods XD over a year ago
Hiding 77 comments…
As long as Oasis is friendly to Rosemary XD over a year ago
Well, they already sorta know each other. After all, Oasis did say that they've already had their run-ins with one another since she's an Owensport soldier and all. over a year ago
*Cian did not turn around as the man disappeared. He just continued out of the building and back onto the empty streets of the town. He looked down at his hand, already noticing his fingers twisting violently into a horrendous shape before they returned back to their original form* That was a close one. I need to keep calm. I'll wait until the time is right. Then, and only then, if he comes to me again, I will have to kill him

*Rosemary heard the snap and turned her head back to Lidia as she stared down at the sink. She now was starting to feel a little bad for refusing her offer. It was now upsetting her even more, but all she could do was turn away from it and make her way to the horses*
Lidia let out a sigh, slowly lifting the broken plate out of the water and going to dispose of it. As she did, she stopped and looked at her hands, seeing the claws that had pushed themselves from her fingernails and the slight bits of fur on them. She had let her feelings get the best of her again, even if it was just for a few seconds. But it wasn't as if she didn't know why. There was just always something in the way...
*Rosemary got the horses off their post, waiting patiently for Judissia to arrive*
Judissia came from where she had left her change of clothes, pausing for a moment when she saw Lidia moving stiffly while cleaning the kitchen. She thought that maybe she was just tired from today's work, and shrugged it off. She went outside and to where Rosemary was waiting with the horses and tied her bag onto the side of it. While doing so, she spoke suddenly.
"...We're not gonna be able to do this on our own."
What do you mean? *Rosemary turned her head in confusion* We've been able to do this several times on our own before. What makes this time so different. Because there are monsters? Crusaders? Owensport fuckers? Nothing we haven't dealt with before
"It is something we haven't dealt with before. Because pretty soon it's gonna be all of them on our asses at once." Judissia responded, her voice lacking it's usual joking and casual manner. "The more we go about this, the more that things that shouldn't be adding up are adding up. It's making too much damn sense."
Well, shit! *Rosemary looked at the ground, her hands on her hips* Alright, well, Weiss isn't an option. So who do you recommend we get help from?
"Well Weiss usually only a option for us anytime it's not nightfall, so it's not like we have many choices on our hand." Judissia paused for a moment. "I wonder of if those soldiers from Owensport will give us a hand. After all, it seems like they're on our side right? I don't trust the fuckers, but they have some of the help we need. And if it has somethin' to do with keeping the Crown away from Wein then I'm sure that'll just be another reason for them to help us out if they're really about this grand rebellion they were talking about cooking up." She said while mounting the horse.
Owensport!? *Rosemary looked at Judissia with shock and surprise* Are you fucking with me, Jud? You really want to trust the enemy with this? Aside from the curse in that country, what's stopping them from killing us and taking the piece for themselves?