windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho shook his head, taking his seat at the end of the table, saving a spot for Ossiana. He looked over at Oasis* Oh, don't worry about it, Oa. She's just shy, that's all. Give it some time and she will come to enjoy your company
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"I got every last ingredient thee sees in this room." Helga said with a small, prideful smile. "It took a lot of convincing and trading, but they eventually found a place here on the shelves." The witch paced around the room slowly, eyeing a few jars. "It's good to have every ingredient from a spell book... Comes in handy when needed."
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Deus Ex Machina Basement over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, not getting it over a year ago
If you would have been able to read it...you would have XD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"O el niña podría llegar a despreciar tus entrañas como mi hermano menor hizo mío y unirse al ejército enemigo, donde te verás obligado a luchar contra ellos hasta la muerte o sufrir las consecuencias de la muerte de tu familia y amigos mientras tu pueblo queda reducido a polvo y eventualmente será arrastrado por un viento frío de desesperación, maldiciéndote con interminables agonías internas y dejándote a ti preguntándote si hay un dios." Wulf commented, staring through Tali as he prepared to eat.

"Yeah, she'll get around to likin' you in no time Cap'm, you just have to give her time to get to know you. Babies are just like that. Then again, so are adults." Tali agreed.

Oasis started shifting things onto her plate. "I sure hope you guys are right.."

~

"E-Every ingredient!?" Two was absolutely taken aback now. She gazed around the room again, now with more amazement than before. "Wow...this must've taken a lot time to do huh?" She paused for a moment, looking to Helga. "D-does that mean you can make me a few truth potions then too?" She asked suddenly.
last edited over a year ago
*Enricho gave a nod to Oasis at her response before speaking* I know that she will, Oa. Just give her some time to get to know you, and before long, she'll start to miss you once you have to head back
"Most of them." Helga corrected. "The ones that I do not have another witch must have since there may only be one of its kind in the entire world." The witch said, her pacing coming to a stop when she was besides Two. "Truth potions? Of course. That must be the most used potion I ever make. I use it frequently on my children when they're hiding something or refuse to tell me who ate the leftovers. I also use it on my husband whenever he says he washed his clothes or that a rat must've eaten the last cookie in the jar."
"I would say that it would just leave you with a crying baby to deal with, however, seeing how mom is good at mom stuff, I suppose that won't be much of a problem." Oasis gave somewhat of a smile, looking to the door when Ossiana returned, carrying Oriocho's high chair with her. "And speak of the world's best mother."

"Ooo! Hey Cap'm, I almost forgot somethin'," Tali said suddenly, reaching to the small backpack that laid on the ground with her folded weapon. She opened it and pulled out a hat that matched Oasis's darker colored uniform. "You left this at headquarters, I thought I'd just bring this to ya before we left."

"Estás mintiendo ... saco ... de la mierda de la familia Wein. Yo fui quien lo encontró. Me lo quitaste solo para decir que fuiste tú quien lo trajo. Patético." Wulf spoke as he was taking his first few bites from his food. "La comida es ... soportable."

~

"Hmm..." Two went into thought for a moment. "I need to get better at making potions so that I can learn how to make them myself." She said, starting to tap her finger tips together. "I-I won't eat the leftovers or cookies or anything though. I think I've had enough of having to eat after other people."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, I'm just going to keep this translator tabbed for the time being over a year ago
incorrecto, güey over a year ago
I will make it correcto then XD over a year ago
"Maybe thy fails to make potions because thou does not have enough trust in thineself. That is always the first ingredient necessary." She smiled some at her next comment, chuckling. The witch looked around the room she was able to form the past twenty one years, her smile slowly faltering. But then her ears perked some. "Ah! 'Tis time!" She said, returning to Two's side and slowly removing the thin fabric around her marked eye. She began to scrape off the dried cream as well with it.
*Enricho turned to see Ossiana coming back. He kept his gaze on her, but made a response to Oasis' comment* And best wife. Is Orio settling down yet, Oss?
Trust? Once Two actually thought about it, Helga was right. One of the main things that she didn't trust herself with was magic. Of any sort, which now included potions. And it's why she asked Helga to teach her, because she was running out options with ways to stay steps ahead, and she needed to defend herself. What she hadn't told Helga was what had happened the last time her magic had gotten out of control, which was another reason that she needed to learn how to use it at her command.

When Helga started removing the thin cloth from around her eye, she stood still, waiting patiently as Helga started scraping off the dried cream that had been made from the ingredients.

~

"She has, dear, and she is prepared to feast with zhe rest of us." Ossiana answered, smiling some while she adjusted Oriocho's bib. "I still have to bring out zhe rest of zhe food."

Oasis was just about to sit down until her mother spoke, almost missing the chair and landing on the ground. "Th-the rest of the food!?" She found herself saying in sync with Tali. "What do you mean the rest of the food? I thought this WAS the food!"

"It is...zhere is just..more." Ossiana said with a small shrug as she settled Oriocho into her chair and began to make her plate. "Zhis is only a little over half of it. But zhere are desserts as well. I made a special just for you."
*Enricho gave a sigh, standing up from the table* I'll lend you a hand, Oss *He made his way towards her, before he whispered* I told you there was no need to overwork yourself, Oss
"Nonsense," Ossiana replied. "Everyone is enjoying zhe food, and I am willing wager to you zhat at least zhese tables as zhey are now will be cleared along wizh dessert. What do you say, love? How about a friendly bet, as one might say?"
"There." The nymph said, scarping the last few crumbs on her spotless eye. She discarded the fabric in a small trashcan nearby before gently grazing her thumb on Two's cheeks. "Good as new." Helga nodded at her accomplishment. She excused herself before walking to one of the corners of her room, her hands wandering around the cabinets until they came in contact with a particular drawer. She opened it, flicking her hands in the air to rid the dust. She gathered whatever was in the drawer before walking back to Two with a handful of what appeared to be... unique sticks. "Choose one." She said.
 "There." The nymph said, scarping the last few crumbs on her spotless eye. She discarded the fabric i
*Enricho thought about it for a moment, thinking about it. Despite not giving an answer, a grin appeared on his face* Well, that all depends. What does the winner get if they win the bet?
"Hmm, I suppose we will figure zhat out once I win, now won't we?" Ossiana said with a small smirk before giving the plate that she had made safely to Oriocho after checking that everything was safe enough for her to consume.

~

Two rubbed her cheek for a minute or two when Helga was done, wondering if the mark was truly gone from her face now. While Helga went to one of the drawers, her eyes turned towards something that she caught out of the corner of her eye, a shadow that had looked as if it slithered off, which had made her look in that direction in the first place. She was just about to go investigate when Helga suddenly, from her perspective, presented to her the unique variety of sticks that she already knew were wands.
She looked at each of the fourteen wands, her hand reaching towards the one that was at the far right, but then stopped. She ran her fingers along the handle until it came to the one at the far left. "This one..."
*Enricho crossed his arms, a smirk coming onto his face* Now that isn't exactly fair. How do I know you won't force me to do something so horribly humiliating if you win? IF, you win, Oss
Ossiana paused, and turned around to him, a small frown now etched into the corners of her lips. "..Because, why on earth would I ever do somezhing like seeking to humiliate my husband, zhe man zhat I love zhe most?" She answered.
*Enricho gave a snicker, before he smiled to her* You're right. Guess I just think of the worst. Alright then, a bet it is then. But, I just hope you're ready to lose, Oss
"Good choice. Simple, but elegant. My Wiezen Jr. chose that one as well once." The witch nodded and returned to other wands to their home in the cabinet. She noticed Two's attention somewhere else when presenting the sticks, making her raise a brow in curiosity. "Did thee see something?" Her head tilted.
Ossiana's smile returned, which then shifted into a smirk. "A bet it is, and I do not plan on losing it darling." She said, motioning him to follow her to the house for them to retrieve the rest of the food, or the majority of it if they couldn't get it all.

~

"Wiezen Jr.? Your son..." Two figured as much because the name was an obvious give away. She held the wand in her hands, rubbing her fingers across it's smooth surface until her attention was returned to Helga when she spoke to her. "Uh...yeah, actually..over there." She said, pointing over to one of the shelves.
*Enricho crossed his arm, still smirking as he responded* Well, if you continue to bring an army's worth of food to the table, then I don't have anything to worry about, love *He followed her inside, making his way towards the kitchen to bring out the rest of the food*
Helga's gaze drifted to the shelves Two pointed at, her brow raising further up. "Huh... Let's see if it's one of those rats Wiezen keeps accusing." She joked before leaving her niece's side and walking towards the shelves. She began to lightly shuffle the jars and books upon them, twitching her ears to the noises she produced to reveal anything in the hiding.
"Hehehe~ You should definitely have something to worry about when it comes to zhat my darling Richo!" Ossiana warned with a knowing little grin. One identical to the one she always gave as her more Scorpio self. "Be awaaaarree~"

~

Two watched as Helga went over to the shelf, watching as she started checking the shelf, but in the wrong place. "N-no, not there..." She furrowed her brows and went over to where she was. But instead of looking on the shelf, she looked down to the floor. "Something...something..." She muttered to herself, her eyes looking back and forth. She began to walk along the shelves slowly. "Slithery aura..." She said quietly. "Slimy...no color?..Tastes like ashes and chalk dust.." She rambled to herself.
(#1, stop fucking with Helga's basement, COLA. #2 you can't have something just barge in like that and slither around when it wants to xD)

Helga's ears twitched some as she listened to Two ramble. "You sure it wasn't a pesky crow?" She guessed as to what it might be. But at Two's description, it sounded nothing like it. Her brows deepened into a furrow as she now began to search the floor, lifting at any loose tiles.
Who says its a SOMEthing. It might just be a THING. XD Racist. over a year ago
*Enricho smirked as he started to pick up a few plates before he retorted* Oh, but you should know that I am a pretty lucky guy myself. Maybe things will go in my favor, love
"No...birds are mushy...mushy and flat, but they float. They taste like freedom on a sunny day in a partially cloudy sky..." Two continued to look around the floor until she came to a dead stop suddenly, her eyes trailing from the tiles on the ground and up to the basement's ceiling. A look of confusion came across her face, and she made her way all the way back to the ladder. "Gone...? But...tastes different...mold mixed with the ashes and chalk dust.." Her head tipped to the side slightly. "..Nothing?" She seemed to be taken back by this.
"How..." She licked her lips slighly, going into thought. "Strange...very strange..."

~

"Oh?" Ossiana looked at him, a grin coming to her face. "But you should know zhat luck is somezhing zhat is much like fate, it is defied. Anozher thing you should know by now is zhat when it comes to favors...I am usually a part of zhem." She gave him a wink as she gathered plates within her hands, as many as she could carry before heading out of the kitchen to head back outside and deliver them to the table.
Well then, how about we see which one fate favors for our little bet? *He smiled playfully to her, before turning into a more friendly one as he stepped outside, greeting everyone* I hope you all have plenty of room. Ossiana made quite a lot
Ossiana gave a sly nod at Enricho's words before smiling happily. "Yes, plenty but I do not believe zhat zhere is enough." She said. "Sit tight, all of you, because zhe desserts will be on zhe way shortly!" She added with a thumbs up after placing the plates down on the table.
*Enricho set the plates down at the table as he smiled* Of course, that's assuming you all have room for desert. Right, Oss *He gave her a charming smile. Of course, she knew exactly that there was a bit of mischief in his smile*
"Hmmm..." The witch thought quietly, the confused look still remaining in her face and only deepening further at Two's words. She shook her head and turned her attention back to her niece. "We should get going if we want to get to that resort and be the first to the Ferris wheel." Helga said with a smile, leading the way back into the halls where they came from.
LEER. over a year ago
make her chieftesssssss over a year ago
No still XD over a year ago
Ossiana rolled her eyes. "Of course zhey will. I'm sure zhey wouldn't dare to skip dessert like you skipped breakfast zhis morning." She said, giving a "hmph" but also a mischievous smirk of her own.

"Dad, you skipped breakfast? What, are you some sort of diet or something?" Oasis asked, covering her mouth as she chewed, which is something that she usually never did.

~

Two stared at through the entrance to the other portion of the basement as she stood at the ladder. her mind drifting off deep into wonder as they were preparing to go back up into the kitchen. What was that...I've never tasted something like that before..no...it's familiar...but from where? Slithery...slimy...yet bitter and harsh...ashes and chalk dust. Ashes...and chalk dust.
She thought hard to herself before trying to just shake the thought from her head and started up the ladder. Perhaps it was just some rat. But...rats were like mice, except that their auras were a darker brown and bigger than that of a mice, and their taste was like the word "scavenger", searching and depraved. Bland dirty fur against her tongue. She never really noticed them because of how weak their auras were.
However, the aura that she had seen was thin and deceptive. Potent, enough her her to notice.
But..they never disappeared so quickly...
Well, I wanted to look all proper for our daughter's arrival and some sacrifices had to be made. *His eyes were locked onto Ossiana, taking notice of her smirk*
Helga followed Two up the ladder, patiently waiting for her to hurry. Once at the top, Helga snapped and extinguished all the lit fires on the wall. She slid back the wooden tiles into place to hide the entrance to the basement before going to wash her hands from the dust. The witch patted Two's shoulders in comfort some before she invited her up the stairs. "Come on now, we gotta get you in a bath pronto. Ooh, I have just the outfit for thee!~" She cheered.
"Sacrifices didn't have to be made, and one day wouldn't have made a difference. You cannot fix somezhing zhat is not broken, nor can you make somezhing zhat was proper enough, proper." Ossiana shot back, giving him a sweet smile.

Oasis looked between the two for a moment, she and Tali looking at one another at the same time. She looked back to them both. "...Is a thing happening here? Please don't tell me a thing is happening here."

~

Two was silent as Helga spoke, and had hesitated before following her up stairs. "...I'm bringing my swords." She said slowly as if she was unsure, but was firm with her statement by the end of it. There was no way that she was going anywhere without her swords, especially not with the gut feeling that she. A bad feeling, one that gurgled in the depths of her stomach.
*Enricho turned to Oasis, and he could tell that she was starting to get suspicious. He shook his head, giving her a reassuring smile* Of course not, Oasis. You know how your mother is sometimes. Always messing with me and such. Pay no mind to it. *He took a drink of his ale before he continued* But please, do tell us about what you have been doing in your time in Owensport. After all, getting the rank of captain in less than a year? You must've done something extraordinary to get that rank in such short time
"Okay. Just don't bring them on the table." The witch shrugged some. She continued up the stairs, looking around when she reached the top. "Wieezzyyyy~" The witch called after him. Helga paused for a moment before she led Two to the room she shared with her husband.
Ossiana rolled her eyes. "But of course, it is your father who loves to mess with me instead. Zhough zhere are some times where I...prefer it." She chuckled when Oasis let out a groan. "I am sorry dear. Do tell of your time in Owensport."

At the question from both Enricho and Ossiana, Oasis and her squad all looked at one another before seemingly coming to an agreement on what they could and couldn't say. And then Oasis spoke. "I've been...busy, to say the least. I've been doing grunt work for the most, but I've also been out on a certain mission. I ended being tasked with my squad of bringing in this trio whether their dead or alive. One of them has this...eye. We couldn't tell if it was magic or something else, but Wulf here took care of it. Then there were the other two. They were like some sort of...zombie...parasite...people. They seemed to be able to be capable of regeneration. We've had some run-ins with them so far. So once we were given the dead or alive order, we figured that we didn't have to worry about not injuring the fatally."

However, between the three of them, they knew that they were no longer enemies with the trio that she spoke of. In fact, after the first two encounters with the second being drawn to a stalemate, they hadn't been fighting with one another. Because the goals that they had aligned. Bring down Owensport. And the three of them, Oasis, Wulf, and Tali. They were the eyes on the inside.

~

Two only nodded at Helga's request for her not to bring them to the table. Because she knew that if she didn't have them there, then they would be close enough for her to get to in case something happened.

When Helga called out to Wiezen, there was no answer returned, and once she went into the room, she would see that he wasn't there either. But there was voices coming from where what was formerly the triplet's rooms were.
Helga's brows furrowed when she did not see him in their room. "Wiezy?" She called out again. Her ears twitched some to what appeared to be voices from where the room of her triplets once were. "...huh?" She raised a brow in confusion. "Wiezen?" Helga exited her dormitory and walked through the halls, following the voices she heard and eventually walking into the room her children used to live in. It was a grand wave of nostalgia that hit her upon entering.
*He whispered silently so that only Ossiana could hear* And sometimes, I gladly mess with her *He chuckled playfully, before he cleared his throat and listened to Oasis' story. He was silent, listening carefully to her words, and impressed the entire time. He gave a nod once she had finished* My goodness. That's amazing, Oa. You've managed to inherit the skills of your mother and I, alright
Oasis shrugged. "What can I say. It's in my blood where it'll stay. My parents didn't raise a wimp." She continued to enjoy eating her food, food that she had been waiting so long to get back to even if it were just for a weak. Though she had gotten used to the poor excuse for food that the barracks had, nothing beat a home cooked meal from her mother.

"And because of it, we couldn't even afford to be one even if we wanted to." Tila groaned playfully.

Ossiana smiled some at what Oasis had said, chuckling at what had came afterwards. She was proud to see how far Oasis had become in the passed year, how much she had matured as a person. But even so, she could still see her little girl in the woman in front of her, and that was what mattered to her the most.

~

The nostalgia soon became a realization brought by reality, as the space of the rooms had been altered completely into that of a enormous office. The floor as now a shiny new foundation of Brazilian Teak over by the desk where cushioned square arm chairs that sat in front of it, while by the door it was a calacatta gold honed marble that slowly stretched into a blend with the rest of the flooring. In the space behind the desk were a row of 9 windows, none of them showing the outside due to the paper that covered the glass in which only dimmed light from the outside managed to get in.
To the left was another square armchair, accept that unlike the other two that matched the floor by the desk, it was black and looked to be covered in expensive leather. Behind it, the walls were smooth with a metallic texture, displays of small statues sculpted from pearls, gold, and a stranger variety of minerals sitting comfortably behind glass with a light beaming down on them from the inside. Beside the chair was another sculpture made strictly from glass sitting on a desk that held a lamp on top of it.
There were also some plants sitting in various places around the room. Closer to the desk, above in the center of the room were closed in box shaped lights than lit up that space a bit more. Sitting off to the right of the desk were three couches, the two seaters sitting across from one another while the longer one remained between them. In front of the three were a glass topped table with an unfinished game of chess, the pieces that belonged to the right side made of black gold while the ones on the left were crafted from pearl. There was a dark grey bookshelf that sat behind the two seater couch to the far right. All the way to the left of the desk was another door, crafted from fine Mahogany and Moroccan that lead to...somewhere.
To the left of that very couch, was a rectangular office table made of black stone, ten swivel chairs sitting around it with four of those chair being occupied. On top of the table were three suitcases.

And as Helga walked in, there was only the tail end of a conversation.
"--and then one of you are going to be tasked with that."

"Imma skull fuck the bitch, point blank, and plain simple. There ain't no way I'm passin' up a opportunity like this. The last time we were all together like this I got to jam my dick through a mother fucker's brain. Sadly she died the moment it happened. Too bad though. I guess that's what they call a mind fuck, eh Jessy?"

There was a moment of laughter before Wiezen spoke. "Alright alright, settle down. You're all here for a reason, and that reason s because I'm back in business. And as business goes, I'm takin' back up my mantle as head of The Family. Which means gettin' back to my old days of curb stompin', get it? But over the years, I had a little change of heart, might have gone "soft"--"

"Hah! I fuckin' knew it!"

"Shut the FuUCk up Marco,--"

"Fuck you Polo--"

"Fuck yaself dick back--"

"No you fuck yaself ya fuck bag of fuckin' limp digs--"

"No you fuck YASELF you fuckin' shrimpdicked fuck nugget son of a manwhore." And then the conversation continued as if nothing had happened. "--and during the last year I've gotten a bit of eeh, edge back. Let's call it that."

When Helga and Two walked into the room, they would find Wiezen and three other people there, the three dressed in suits that were whiter than titanium dioxide, Wiezen being the only one there dressed in a deep link one with an abyssal black tie.

(Wiezen's Office)
 Oasis shrugged. "What can I say. It's in my blood where it'll stay. My parents didn't raise a wimp."
*Enricho's smile remained on his face at Oasis' words. He was glad to see that she had grown to be such a strong fighter and a mature woman in a years time. It made him feel as though he had nothing to worry about. He took another drink of his booze before he spoke* You must tell us more, Oasis. If I remember correctly, you had a travelling partner with you on your way to Owensport a year ago. A priest, I think
"Yeah, Cian. I would have asked him to come because he wasn't feeling too well. I'll have to check on the old fool to make sure that he's still alive when I get back. He was a big help for my first three months. Stopped me from getting in too many brawls. Even when a lot of them deserved it. Owensport...isn't.." She looked to her Squad members and ended up furrowing her brows. "It isn't that bad of a place." She said finally, knowing more than well that that was the furthest thing from the truth.

Tila sneered at this unintentionally. "Yeah, not all of it."

Wulf only cleared his throat with the mentioning of the subject matter.
Despite the major changes to the room, the nostalgia Helga witnessed lingered. Where the desks currently were, she saw them as cribs and tables to change diapers. The shelf of books was the wardrobe where she held multiple pieces of clothing for her kids. The plants were scattered toys. The leather chairs wooden rocking chairs. The large windows once covered walls with childish doodles framed. Helga sighed some, blinking her vision away before her attention switched to the three strangers besides Wiezen. Her ears twitched briefly, but she courteously gave a small bow. "Good afternoon, everyone."
*Enricho gave a nod of understanding at Oasis' response before he spoke again* Even when we aren't around, that priest is always been a great help. I'll have to thank him personally some day
The moment that Helga spoke, everyone at the table turned their heads towards Helga at the same time, silence falling over the office. Two froze, her ears still twitching from the pieces of the conversation she had heard. And slowly, she scooted herself behind Helga, each step bring an internal cringe to her until she was completely behind the tall witch and hidden from sight from the staring eyes.

"Good aftanoon?...The fuck are you?" An finely aged link with a eye sown closed spoke up before anyone else could, turning to Wiezen. "The fuck are they? Can I kill'em?"

"That's my wife. And our..her...Two. The other one's name is Two." Wiezen answered, letting out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose before resting his hands on the desk as he stood up.

"That's a taaallll bitch ya got there boss. With such a short rat behind her too." The voice of a link came from someone that sat on the other side of the table, one of her legs crossed over the other. Dully glowing white inked tattoos ran down her neck and chest in a pattern, twisting down her breasts before disappearing, from what could be seen. Her suit top was paired with a skirt unlike the other men within the office. "Wait a minute, don't tell me that's the chieftess, don't ya goddamn tell me--" She began to stand from her chair with link that held the aura of bloodshed within in.

Wiezen stopped her with a gesture of his hand. "Firstly, no, she's not. Secondly, I just said that was my wife. Don't look for a warnin' next time went I kick a hole through your wannabe uterus wiseguy."

"Fuck that ya pansy, I'm not havin' nobody else come in here tryin' to make shit pink." The woman said, but settled down back in her chair, crossing her leg again.

"AaahahaHAAAA!" A booming laughter came from another link that was a bit more aged than Wiezen, who's voice was like thunder, and with a size that almost made Helga seemed puny. He sat the closest to him as well, leaned back in his chair, which was a good bit larger than the other ones. "That's tha spirit I was lookin' for." He grinned. "Never thought'd I'd see the day ya with another one! And THIS one is ya wife?" He chuckled. "Surprisin' after what the last one did to ya, I would've had my boot all over her face like mouth onna dick!"

"I...can't even argue with that. Some regrets here and there, but the past is the past." Wiezen turned to Helga. "Whaddaya want, Helga?"

~

"As will I." Ossiana said with a nod in agreement. "If it wasn't for him we would have never found you before you and zhe soldiers that day were on your way."

"That was the same day we met then huh? Why they pulled you out the transporter?" Tali asked, chewing her food in one side of her mouth. "That's the day the Upper Sergeant kicked your ass right?

Oasis gave a nod. "Yeah, it definitely was. How could I forget a day like that. Also, go humbly and patriotically fuck yourself for that, you're running a lap around this dessert tomorrow for that one."

"B-but wh-wha, come on Cap'm! I was joking! You're joking too right? Right!? Cap'm!!"
Helga gave a friendly smile to them all despite their use of language, giggling some at their jokes. Her ears twitched at what the woman had said, shaking her head some. "Pink is an awful color for walls, I could never. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could, actually." The witch's ears lowered some at Wiezen's last comment, but they perked at his question. She curled one of her bouncy locks behind her ears, her hair serving as a shield to hide Two. "I was wondering when we would depart, my love." Her eyes gazed back at their guests. "And if anyone was up for a snack of some kind. A sweet perhaps accompanied with a smoothie." She suggested with her bubbly, angelic voice.
The three guests looked at one another before they burst out laughing, the fine aged man slamming his hand on the desk. He looked over at the woman with the spoon in his uproar. "Wh-what were you thinkin' callin' that a chieftess!?" He wiped away a fake tear. "I'm sorry boss, but I-I just don't see it in ya!"

Wiezen's finger had began to tap of the desk for a desk when they all had started laughing, his eyes closing for a moment, and his lips twitching slightly as if he were to be counting to himself.

The woman gave a smirk of satisfaction, rolling her eyes. "Hope we didn't waste our time comin' here~ We ain't got the time to be messin' around with a dick gone limp." She clicked her tongue at the end of her words.

However, the largest of them had stopped laughing all together, and his facial expression became blank.

The other man just continued on with his laughter. "S-somebody get me cigar! This shit is too good to be true! Wiezen, you have truly became soft! Okay I can vouch on a sugar circle, but a smoothie!? A fuckin' smoothie?! Where's the liquor!? The vodka!? The cognac?! The grappa--the mezcal!?"

Wiezen's finger had began to tap harder on the table. "Alright, alright, ya got me. Settle down."

"Settle down?! Settle. Down!?" The man mocked and only began to laugh harder placing his head down on the desk before throwing it back.

Wiezen's eyes opened, and there were only pits of darkness that were there now, two abyssal sockets much blacker than they were before. A dead silence fell back into the room, a pressure filling the air that would make ones head feel as if it were inflating and on the verge of bursting.

Two was almost immediately overcome by a heavy nauseousness, being forced to stumble backwards as the feeling to vomit started to quickly climb through her throat, yet her throat constricted, her mouth unable to open. But her body suddenly locked into place, her muscles refusing to move, and as her eyes quickly searched the room, finding that everyone else had found themselves in the clutches of the very same pressure.
Her throat began to burn, her eyes widening in horror as the aura she saw twisted itself and seemed to implode onto itself before rearing, the taste of hot scolding ashes reigning terror down onto her. The aura she saw seemed to leech over the walls and floors and the ceiling, washing the room over in a pit of thick, inky darkness that drowned out all light, even eating at Helga's and secluding her into a space with her feet stuck to the ground, yet she could see everything around them still.
And she didn't want to. She wanted to escape, desperately. And within her, she could feel something trying to boil to the surface from her desperation, but unlike any other time, it was clogging, as if a hand was reaching down her throat and shoving it back down harshly.
"Chieftess? Oh no, no, I was just...--I-I was actually planning on spicing the smoothie with some rum or vod-" Helga went dead silent when she felt the heaviness in the air weighing down on her shoulders. She had gotten used to this over the past year, though it still impacted her almost the same as it did to everyone else. Before it had gotten to be too much, she had reached for Two's hand, giving it a light squeeze until it couldn't grip anymore, in a way of saying everything was going to be okay. Helga closed her eyes because of the burning in them, wincing lightly as her legs began to tremble due to the pressure, but she did not fall to the ground.
Wiezen slowly began to chuckle,the pressure within the room shifting into something much heavier. Darker. It was like a world of endless weight being dropped onto the shoulders of elderly folk, consuming the heat from the room. His voice filled the void of silent like the horn of a train in the middle of no where, the closed in office only amplifying it, the door slamming shut. "Foolish..foolish, man." The words that left his mouth didn't sound as if they were spoken by Wiezen, but a creature of sheer wickedness that was present and just took his appearance. Something snapped in his head, the screws of his patience that kept his mind together bending and crushing, the gears that operated his sanity grinding until sparks of his inner demons began to show their colors.

Two had been squeezing Helga's hand, but at the sight of what she saw next, she squeezed it even tighter, her eyes widening further as the dark aura began to manifest, as if it had been marinating within itself for years upon years, waiting to be released from it's prison. It tasted like how suffocation felt, tasteless and breathtaking. Dark...so dark. Her knees wobbled hard enough for them to knock together.
It was too late for her to tear her eyes away. She watched as Wiezen seemed to be consumed into the darkness as it took form, melting itself over him. The linkthe thing...

Wiezen let out another chuckle, this one sounding nothing like it formerly did, it's growling vibrations seeming to peel the very fibers of the room away around them. "How 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 you"

Two fell to her knees, her clutch on Helga's hand now a grip of death that she refuse to let go as she watched the manifested aura grow in misshapen ways, choking on her own silence as speech was now inevitable. Her skull felt as if it were crushing in on itself, even when she wasn't the one being targeted. And the sound of the entity's voice nearly drove her into unconsciousness.

"Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋᴜʟʟ, Mᴀʀᴄᴏs? 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩? 𝙊𝙝❟ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪❟ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚. 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚...𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲...𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚄."

Two began to let out an internal scream, her eyes witnessing something that her mind could only register as danger. Something far beyond "fight or flight". She watched the darkness morph into something that she had never before in her worst nightmares been in the presence of.

The link shoved its claw-fingers into the scalp of the man's head, the eyes of the individuals at the table being forced to watch onward as his body began to bend, convulse, his only good eye filling with black starting from the corners of it, veins becoming horridly defined around his face.
"𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨❟ 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱❟ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝙈𝙮 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘀❟ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝙰𝚃❟ 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗴𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙱𝙸❟ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝙤𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗻. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻...𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘁.
𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜... 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗝𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡, 𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦!
𝙸...𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜. 𝖮𝖧 𝖡𝖴𝖳 𝗬𝗢𝗨. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙊 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿❟ 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 g𝘂𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮."
The dark entity outstretched a long, blistered purple tongue that licked across the man's face before it let go of the him, leaving him screaming, screeching, wailing at what he had both felt and saw more vividly than living his own life.

The darkness and the pressure that had come with it swept from the room, and everyone at the table seemed to release a loud gasp for air, sweat rolling down their faces as if they had been strangled and released at the last second. The woman was left trembling.
The larger man was gripping the arms to his chair tightly to where they had been mashed into the shapes of his palms, bent severely.

Two immediately snatched her hand from Helga and tried to run out into the hallway, but her legs were like noodles that wouldn't hold up her body. But she crawled like her life depended on it, her body locking up again as she got outside of the office and began to vomit violently, the breakfast that Helga had made her now meeting the floor, the food that Ossiana had so generously fed her going right along with it.

Wiezen coughed lightly and cleared his throat, looking to the man who was still screaming. He wriggled his fingers before reaching across the table and grabbing him by the throat to shut him up, though there was now the sound of loud gagging present as he still was trying to scream. "Now, anything further questions? Because if not, I would like you all to enjoy my wife's smoothies and cookies that she so generously offered to make everyone, and in the mean time, we will continue to discuss business." His gaze then turned to Helga. "Would you mind that, Helga?" He said to her, giving a rather sweet, yet eerie smile, his eyes now back to normal.
yeah, she would mind a fucking lot xD over a year ago
....i just wanted a fun birthday and some chocolate cake, c'mon man xD over a year ago
She's going to get a resort, chocolate cake, cotton candy, AND a carnival XD I told you that you were never satisfied over a year ago
The witch had eventually fallen to her knees, struggling to not hurl when her stomach twisted and turned with the pressure applied to her body. She attempted to look away when the creature attacked the man, but found her neck turning a little too slow. Her eyes caught sight of the awful monster, and her hand groped around blindly when Two had gotten the chance to escape. Helga remained on the floor trembling, her shoulders twitching randomly in sync with the corner of her eye. Even the bounciness to her curls seemed to have drooped only slightly. Her wavering eyes interlocked with Wiezen's, the edges of her lips quivering when she saw his eerie smile. Her mouth opened, only for her to choke on her own words. Although, she gave a small, hesitating nod at him. "I-I-I c-c-can m-make c-cockt-tails t-t-too if y-you prefer th-that, m-my l-love." Her left ear drooped while her right remained perked. She had to block out the sound of Two throwing up in the hallway to avoid following her steps.
Ooooh, OOOOH! Helga's ear went crooked! Transformation number 989898989!! over a year ago
no. she didn't turn into a fucking monster and killed a guy and make someone throw up the delicious breakfast she prepared xD over a year ago
I did nothing of the sort XD over a year ago
"It is quite alright, love." Wiezen insisted. "The smoothies will be fine. I think that we can all agree on that, can we not, gentlemen?" He looked around the table, watching as heads slowly nodded. He looked back to Helga again and smiled. "See? Everyone wants a smoothie!" He said rather enthusiastically. "I think you already know which one's my favorite...right?" His voice shifted in a disturbing manner, which was made all the more so when he gave her a crooked, loving smile.

Out in the hallway, Two could still be heard vomiting, and it hit the rest that had accumulated: the chewed waffles that were now mush, the oatmeal, boar meat and toast all mashed into a grime of brown and a nasty oatmeal color. And then it finally stopped.

Wiezen looked to Marcos and shoved him backwards into his seat, releasing him, only for him to start coughing as if he were going to hack up a lung, and then continue screaming like he had been set ablaze.

Oddly enough if not unsettling, there was not a single mark on the man.

"Helga dear, not to bother you with something less important, but could you also show Mr. Feldini to the door while you are on your way down? I don't think he's feeling too well. He must have eaten something that...upset his stomach." Wiezen said nonchalantly.