windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary used her scarf to cover her nose as she kept at it, for what good it did her. Unlike the others, she was still barely halfway finished with her job. She turned to Judissia with an annoyed expression* Does it look like I'm having fun?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"With that scarf around your face it does." Judissia snickered, which then turned into a bit of laughter. "C'mon Ro, you've barely even made a dent in all of that shit! Shovel and heave, shovel and heave! Your big butt ain't gonna save you from that good arm work--" She laughed some more while keeping her nose covered.
*Rosemary clutched her hands, sending the shovel into a pile of matter as she pointed at Judissia* I don't see you doing this shit job. And for the last time, stop saying my butt is big!
Judissia just started laughing at her. "I-I can't take you s-seriously right now, the scarf makes you look like your a shit-shoveling ninja sworn to live by the art of the shovel!" She smacked her thigh as she poked fun at her. "And it is big though! You should be proud of it...just not now while you're shoveling up horse crap. Speaking of horses..." She was trying to hold her laughter. "W-why...why the long face?" She started laughing again.
Does it look like I have time to care about having cushion for the pushin', Jud!? *She started to get more and more annoyed with each one of Judissia's lame jokes and petty insults. She tightened her scarf around her face and continued to get to work*
"Well if you're lookin at it that way then it sure sounds like you do, more cushion for the pushin'. I guess it depends on who you're havin' do the pushin'." Judissia said, sticking her index finger through a hole that she made with her other hand and snickering. "Anyways, hurry it up will ya? We have things to talk about before we can start our day off."
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Aw, if only Rosemary was loved por someone, she could know what that means XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
hey, nymph helga needs her daily dose of vitamin D – DICK over a year ago
Well, I'm trying to prescribe Rosemary with a good fonte of Vitamin F - Futa Dick over a year ago
W-What?! *Rosemary held her scarf up, trying to hide her now blushing face before she spoke again* I-I don't need any sex, dammit. I'm perfectly happy with the virgin life I lead. Now get out of here so I can get back to work
Judissia chuckled. "You say that until you can't take being horny anymore and try it with the right person. Then you'll probably never say that again. Instead of "perfectly happy being Virgin Mary" it'll be "painfully aware of what I've been missing out on"." She said, leaning against the door for a moment as if she were thinking back to something. She gave a slightly giddy chuckle. "We'll all be in the house, so shovel faster."
Y-Yeah right! *Rosemary turned away from the door, continuing with her work* Right person. Pff! Yeah right. Someone who can handle my career, my hobby, the fact that I'm a cannibal, the fact that I killed people, the constant threat of having to have that voice in my head come back. Yeah, I doubt there exists a "right person"
"You won't know until you try!" Judissia called as she was starting to walk away from the stalls, picking up the bucket of water on her way. The subject matter already reminded her that she had a few things of her own that she needed to get around to while they had the chance to relax. And what better time did she have to do so than now? Arriving back at the house, she went to the horses and filled the wide tin containers for the final time, wiping her brow after she was done. "Alright...piece of cake." She sighed out the words and sat the bucket aside.
Stop eavesdropping! *Rosemary called out to Judissia before she returned to her work*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Well what the hell do you want me to do? She's a grown woman, Franziska. If she wants to leave the house, better for us." He stated, resting his head against the wall now.

The clone grabbed a small wooden bowl, cupping the scented water and pouring it onto Two's hair for a base. She made sure it was soaked before lathering the mango/mandarin shampoo the witch had made herself, the citrus blending well with the rose petals below her. "I am a clone. Clones do not hold auras. We are mere figments of our mistress. Some with more personalities than others."
B-But.... But we could at least ask her why she left. S-She can't have gone far. She must've left something in her room, perhaps Helga can make a tracking potion *She rushed out of the room and into Layla's room, searching for something of hers*
Judissia stretched freely while going back around to the front of the house. But before she could open the door, it swung open, and she came face to face with Weiss. "Hey, Rose's still shovelin' shit so--where ya goin'?" She asked when he moved passed her.

"Off before nightfall." Weiss answered simply, going around to where Judissia had just come from.

"Huh? But you still have time." Judissia said as she followed him, leaning against the side of the house as she watched him throw the saddle onto the back of his horse. "Come on, Weiss. Give it a extra ten more minutes at the least."

"Don't see any reason why I should. It'd just be wasting extra time that I can use." Weiss answered. "There are more animals around these parts of the country, so the further I get away from here, the better off I'll be."

~

"...Clones." Two mumbled. The way the clone described herself brought to her thoughts of Three and Four. Some with more personalities than others. And she was the one with the personality while they were left to be emotionless drones. But she couldn't let herself believe such a thing. What she believed was that she could reach out to them somehow, wake them up, bring some sort of feeling to them even if it was just a little. Because even the smallest of it would be an accomplishment.
However, her hand went to the scar that had been left by Three. "..Do you..do you ever think that you could be more than just a figment?"

*Rosemary gave a heavy groan as she continued to work*

*Enricho's eyes looked over the table, hoping that there would be at least some scraps left as he spoke to Tali and Wulf* So, did you two enjoy your meal?
"We used to. The more we were used... the less of a clone we were. But then Mistress stopped when she found real people." She explained, lathering Two's hair with the bubbly soap. She scratched her scalp with her sharp nails in circular motions, bathing her similarly to how she would bathe baby Zealia. It had been a long while since she'd gotten the chance to do so again.

Helga hummed to herself as she walked around Layla's empty room, staring at her link than hung on the wall. She never knew there was a little artist in the human. The witch smiled as she stared at some of them, noting that the teddy bear she had gotten her for her sixth birthday was still there, making her release a small giggle.

Meanwhile, tears blurred Layla's vision as the wind blew against her short, black hair. Though wearing a helmet helped keep her stubborn strands in place. Her grip tightened on the handle bars of her motorcycle, revving up the engine to go faster. She had already made a big distance between herself and her house, and planned on creating more. Layla sniffled softly, the sound of her crying being eclipsed by the loud engine.
*As Helga wandered around the room, Franziska placed a random set of Layla's belongings into her hands before she looked at Helga* Helga, please, my daughter is missing, can you create a tracking potion to find her?
Judissia let out a sigh, holding her hands up in defeat. "Fine, won't even try to reason with you on it." She said. "As long as you know that Rose and Lidia care, that I care, then hey, like you said, we shouldn't be worrying about that right?"

Weiss glanced over at her. "Just tell Rose to stop taking so long. It's just shoveling shit." He said whilst climbing onto the back of his stallion.

"Yeah...sure, Weiss." Judissia said, giving him a look with her arms crossed. "How about you make sure you have your ass back here early."

"Or?" Weiss challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe if you did you'd find out." Judissia said with a smirk.

Weiss paused for a moment, staring at her. "...Whatever."

"Whatever." Judissia mocked playfully as she went to go inside the house.

~

"Real people?" Two's ears lowered. "From what I've come to learn in this passed year, I am not a real person either. I am sort of like you...but a figment of two people instead of one. Two people who I used to think were my parents. And in a way, they still are. But in the sense that I'm just a...a copy of them both. The more I was used, the less of a person I became and the more of a label I was. I'm not even a clone to the person who brought me to life...just..property."
*After what seemed like twenty more minutes, Rosemary stepped back into the house, immediately making her way to the kitchen sink to wash her hands three times over*
When Rosemary entered the kitchen, Lidia was at the stove in the middle of pulling out a glass pan of fluffy golden cornbread, a separate pan of macaroni, a bowl of mashed potatoes sitting on the counter alongside another serving bowl of collard greens, meanwhile sitting in the center of the table was a platter of crisp steaming chicken and a smaller pot of dark brown gravy. While she was moving back through the small but decent sized space of the kitchen carrying the glass pan in her oven mitts over to the table, she spoke to Rose.
"It's a good thang you remembered to wash yur hands, food's just gettin' done, and I got some cobbler coolin' off in the fridge. Judy's in the outdoor shower stall 'roun back if ya were wonder'n."
*Rosemary turned and listened to what Lidia was saying. The food she had prepared hit her nostrils and it made Rosemary's stomach growl like a ferocious animal. After Lidia was done explaining, Rosemary could only respond with.* A shower does sound good right about now
"People are still property to some in this planet." The clone said, cupping some water and rinsing the bubbles from her hair. She conditioned her ends with some coconut oil. "People who are property revolt for their freedom. That's exactly what thou did." She began to brush her hair with her fingers as a comb. "It was successful now that nobody owns thee." She replied dully.

Helga blinked in confusion, struggling to carry all of the items Franziska had given her at once. "-h-huh? What's happening? Did Layla leave?" She asked, setting her things on the desk for now.
*Franziska gave a nod* I'm worried that she might have run away. Please, Helga, do whatever you can.
"Well, you can be free to help yurself to it whenever yoo'd like. But in the mean time, since it's occ-u-pieed, tell me what ya think." Lidia said, shoving a spoonful of mashed potatoes into Rosemary's mouth. And unlike any other time when Rosemary either could taste nothing from normal food or it ended up being unnaturally disgusting, she could taste the flavor of the potatoes bursting onto her tongue like it was her first time eating them. "Homemade mashed'taters, peeled fresh and mashed on the spot. Well?"

~

Two was silent while Helga's clone shampooed and conditioned her hair, going off into thought. "Free...physically free." She said absentmindedly for a moment. That was the only way she felt that she was free. Physically. It was like her mind had yet to catch up to the concept just yet, even with the time that had passed sense she left Fre. She still felt trapped in more ways than one, and in one way or the other, she still was.
Wha- *Before she could replay, she found the spoon shoved into her mouth. At first, she was prepared to make up a false comment about how good it was, but then, her eyes widened in shock! She let the flavor remain in her mouth before swallowing* I-It's delicious.... Do you think I can have some more?
"Well, if she simply ran away then I believe I can catch up with her." She excused herself and left the room, heading down the creaky stairs and exiting the house. Her wings emerged with a blinding light, and soon, she launched herself into the air, her nose sniffing for a familiar scent of some kind. Once she caught it, he began to head that direction.

"What will make you feel free?" The clone asked with a dry voice, brushing out the knots from Two's hair. She gave it one last rinse before moving on to taking care of her body.
*Franziska ran out the door to see Helga already flying in the air and making her way in one direction* Bring her back as soon as you can, Helga! *Once she was only a tiny speck in the sky, Franziska made her way back to Flynn's room, closing the door behind her and crossing her arms* Alright, Flynn. Now, we are going to talk about why you are being rude to everyone here, right now!
"So I got it right this time huh?" Lidia smiled at both Rosemary and her own accomplishment. "Of course there's more where that came from, enough for all ya'll. I had some fer Weiss too, but ya know how he is. I reckon he won't be back til the mornin', so more fer us." She said while gathering some plates and silverware to set the table, adding a noticeable fourth plate.
"I know ya'll been talkin' 'bout gettin' tied eatin' raw. Trust me, as a lycan I know the feelin' sweat pea. Ain't nothin' wrong with wontin' to stay in touch with the human side. So I decided to try'an concoct a little recipe Mama taught me when I was only knee high to a grasshopper. Of course, witha few little tweaks." After setting the table, she motioned Rose over to the stove as she went to retrieve the sides.

~

Two sunk down into the water some, pushing Helga's hands away instinctively when her hands moved to try and wash her body. Only her head being visible, her eyes on the ceiling. She thought long and hard about the question. I guess a start would be my name. I don't want to be Two anymore." She said finally. Because as long as she had that name, the more jurisdiction she felt that the Professor had over her. The more she felt like the only thing she would be was..a number.
*Rosemary moved over to the stove, the sent of the food already creating a louder noise from her growling stomach. She hadn't eaten anything like it in so long, and she desired more of it*
The clone raised a brow when her hands were pushed away, rolling her eyes softly before sighing. "Hath thee thought of a name?" She asked, leaving her be with her upper body and instead scooting down to her legs. She only raised her calves, rubbing coconut oil upon them before gently grazing a razor in downward motions, ridding any hair on her.

Flynn groaned again once he saw Franziska in the room again. "I told you I don't want to be with you anymore, and that means not talking or having any contact with you at all. What part of my English do you not comprehend?"
Lidia tossed the spoon that she had stuck into Rose's mouth in the sink to be rinsed off. "Give me a second," She told Rose while grabbing the big bowl of collard greens along with the other pan of macaroni to take over to the table, returning to grab the mashed potatoes to join it. Once she got everything on the table, she finally went to the refrigerator grabbed wide bowl of apple cobbler. She peeled back the plastic layer that covered the top of the bowl and grabbed another spoon.
"I usually don't do desserts before lunchin' or dinner, but yer a different case." She scooped up some of the cobbler and slipped the spoon into Rosemary's mouth, the taste of toasty warm green apples with a vague hint of nutmeg, the crust of it holding a soft texture yet having a crisp crunch to it. "Now, how's that?"

~

Two shook her head. "It just really occurred to me just how much the name I have now is just some..product number. So I guess I'd like to find one now." She tapped her index fingers together, eyes refusing to lift from the bath water. "But it's so hard to decide...m-maybe I just need a little more ti--" She came to a complete stop, her ears standing at a full perk and her body stiffening, as if she was listening. Her nostrils twitched some, her nose wrinkling. But then her eyes widened. "Sh-she found me..."

There was a large crash against the door downstairs, the force from it was enough to reach the bathroom and shake the walls slightly. But then there was something that sounded like a sequence of bark like roars.

Then a look of confusion came onto Two's face as she sniffed the air again. "She found me?" She said in a more surprised manner this time. She smelled something familiar, and to her it reminded her of something from "home". Something...fluffy. But to Helga, it would just smell like saliva and canine urine.
*No* Franziska, for the first time in twenty years was already starting to lose her temper* That's not going to happen! This is not the Flynn I knew. You let all this God and Servant stuff corrupt you! So you are going to shut up, sit down, and let me help you! Do you understand?!

*Being able to taste food again, being able to enjoy the taste of it after so long, it was enough to nearly make Rosemary cry* It's amazing, Lidia
Lidia smiled softly at her, her cheeks a bit rosy after being in the heat of the oven and stove, but also from the small blush that had come across her face. The smooth brown apron that she wore was smeared with a little flour from when she had been making the mix for the cornbread. "Good." She said with a nod, and for a moment she caught herself staring into her eyes. "I was hopin' I did that right too." She cleared her throat and around to slide the cobbler back into the refrigerator. "Go ahead and take a seat pumpkin, I'll start preparing plates."
*Rosemary nodded and hurried over to the table, sitting down in one of the chairs, already getting excited for the meal at hand*
"So Rosemary," Lidia began as she came to the table with a long metal spoon and a knife, "ya'll have been comin' to Pirereri fer a good while long now. Have ya ever went to the Autumn Moon Festival?" She asked, cutting the cornbread into thick squares. "I don't think I saw any of ya'll at the last one either. And Weiss told me that ya'll decided to take a break for a day or two, so I was wantin' to ask if ya would come along with me."
The clone put the razor back into the bowl of water, her eyes narrowing as she looked at her shaking surroundings. She did not cringe when the smell of saliva and canine urine hit her nose, rather she just furrowed her eyebrows when she thought how much damage whatever what was outside did to her house. "Excuse me." The clone said, standing from her seat. "Finish rinsing off if thee can and change thineself into the dress Mistress chose for thee." She gave a polite bow before exiting the bathroom.

"Help me? Help me?" Flynn's eyes opened at these words, his face immediately darkening. "You think you can just... HeLp mE and fix twenty two years worth of bullshit? You really want to help me? Get OUT OF MY LIFE."
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Jeans XD over a year ago
DRESS over a year ago
JEANS. over a year ago
What are you two talking about? over a year ago
*Rosemary shook her head* Oh, we've never really done..... anything aside from doing oddjobs and then travelling. So no, I've never attended this Autumn Moon Festival. But it does sound like fun.... Whatever it is
"...So does that mean you'll come?" Lidia asked while she began to fill the four plates with food. "It would really mean alot if ya did." She added, scooping large portions from the bowls and distribute them two the plates, starting with Rosemary's and then going all the way around the table to the other three.

~

"Dress? W-wait a minute she didn't leave a--" But Two didn't have enough time to complete her sentence before the clone was already gone. But she didn't have time to worry about that. Her attention was brought back to the familiar smell, climbing out of the tub and grabbing her towel, barely drying herself off all the way. She threw on the faded jeans and the shirt that she new was a size or two to big the moment she saw it, grabbed her swords from their propped position against the wall by the sink and going after Helga.
-.- over a year ago
=.= over a year ago
I'm not talking asking you *Franziska shouted at Flynn before she stepped closer to Flynn* I'm asking the real you. The real Flynn wouldn't say such things. The real Flynn would never say such horrible things. I know he wouldn't

Of course *Rosemary smiled at the offer* I wouldn't miss it for the world, Lidia.... Uh... Is there anything I should know about the event before I arrive?
"You're a psychopath, what the hell do you know?!" Flynn shouted at her back. "Now GET OUT. I don't want to ever talk to you again. You're dead meat being dragged everywhere. You're more useless than that witch and your daughter combined." He snapped.

"She did leave a dress." The clone's eye twitched some. "I know she did because her jeans are obviously too big. Mistress has very big hips that she must have them custom made to fit her plushy thighs and synch her smaller waist. " The clone explained, walking further from the bathroom and following the scent. "Master Quartz, are thee around?" She called for Wiezen. "Do we have a problem outside?"
*As if all of a sudden, Franziska slapped Flynn hard across the face. Her expression remained calm, but it was clear that she was suppressing a lot of stress and anger, and this was just a brief release of it. She spoke softly* Flynn, I'd recommend you don't say that again. I'm trying to help you, okay?
"Great!" Lidia's smile had started to grow smaller at first, but when Rosemary answered, it returned into one of joy. After she finished with portioning the food, she pulled her chair out and took a seat next to her. "But pertainin' to anything ya need to know, there'll be alotta howlin' goin' on if that counts for much. Also, the werewolves. They may be relatives, but that ain't gonna stop me from sayin' how rowdy the bunch can get on a full moon. But ya won't have to worry about that, us lycans usually keep'em in check, and mosta us can control our shifting."

~

"I-I think you're mistaken," Two looked down at the clothes that had been in the bag. "This is all that was in there--wait, no no no no--don't call Mr. Quartz!" She exclaimed hastily as there was another loud crash into the front door, but this time it sounded as if the entire front entry caved in, the sound of snarling becoming apparent.
Her ears perked and she rushed passed Helga down the hallway and hopped down the stairs when she didn't here Wiezen give a response. She nearly tripped down a few of the steps on her way down. When she came to the door, she found that the thick double doors had been turned into shards that were scattered across the inside of the house from outside force, the walls peeled inwards towards the hall as if something bigger and wider than it had squeezed its way through. But there was also a blue mucus like substance that oozed down the wall and dripped across the floor.
She looked around quickly, hearing a crash from the kitchen that sounded as if the fridge had toppled over and landed on the ground. The hairs on the back of her neck raised, yet her wariness only amplified her curiosity. She slowly looked around the corner, seeing that the refrigerator had been torn from it's place and thrown onto it's back, the door broken off of it. The kitchen chairs and table had been knocked over and shoved out of the way. Food from the fridge was being torn out of it and devoured by what seemingly was thin air, the sound of large jaws crunching glass and everything else audible. She could also see that it was where the blue goo had come a stop.

The scent had become much stronger, and now it couldn't have been mistaken. She went to draw her sword, only for there to be a rumbling growl. And she knew it was aimed at her. But before she could do anything, the hallway way burst open and she was tackled by something that felt huge compared to her and shoved harshly into the living room where she slid across the floor. There was a yelp from her, and then a large beastly snarl before the loud snap of jaws came next.
There was silence aside from a groan, and then...laughter. "S-s-stop! Stop, I just finished with a bath!" Two could be heard from the living room.
*Rosemary was a little surprised at the idea. A festival for werewolves. She held in her snicker at the thought of Weiss being right at home among them, before she nodded* Out of curiosity, how rowdy do they get during that time?
"Nuff for it to'be noticed." Lidia answered with a light laugh. "Since the Festivals are usually on the days where the full moon is out, they tend to be wilder than normal. Might be a few tussles here and there I reckon, but mostly 'cause of the bad bunches. At the Festivals, there're a lot of different packs that come from different regions. But in all, nothin' we cain't handle. And don't worry, as long as I'm there ain't nothin' gonna lay a claw on you."
Is this the festival of race mixing XD over a year ago
tsk tsk, should've brought them to the resort over a year ago
xD I'm not introducing shit there over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a smile to Lidia, appreciating her concern* Thanks, Lidia, but don't worry. I can handle myself in a fight pretty well
The clone did not rush at all when Two had disappeared from her sight. She cringed as she heard more personal items being destroyed, walking into the kitchen and seeing the mess that had been made. The clone witnessed the beast drag Two in its jaws into the living room, slowly following them with an apathetic expression that was turning into one of anger. Unlike the real Helga who would've greeted the animal with a hug and kisses, this clone was... different. The witch's clones had been used so much when she was alone that they'd develop their own personality almost. The clone stared blankly ahead, blinking once. "I do not recall allowing pets here. Especially pets that destroy Mistress and Master Quartz's house."

Flynn didn't even react when he was slapped. Instead, he just slowly rotated his head back to place before his eyes fell on Franziska again, anger swelling in them. "I suggest you don't do that again unless you want to see a visual representation of your intestines in my hands to use to choke you."
"I know." Lidia chuckled. "But a hungry pack is a angry pack, and a angry pack is a dangerously vicious pack. Wouldn't be no point in takin' a guest just to have her eaten." She joked. But then she paused. "Speakin' of the moon, is Weiss doin' alright? Seemed bothered 'bout somethin' before he left."

~

Two shoved her foot against the invisible creature as it's not so unseen saliva dripped in large drops onto the floor. She managed to get herself up to her feet. "I-I'm sorry!! She's just vary exci---AAH!" She screamed some as she suddenly covered in a long trail of thick slobber, snickering some. "Aww, I missed you too! What are you doing here? Or..how did you get here?" She said, talking to the thin air in front of her, her head tipped all the way back to be looking up at something.
She got some sort of growl and snarl infused whimper of a response, and she frowned, wrapping her arm around something in a hug.

There was a flicker in the air, the light in the room slivering over the outline of a creature that towered to the ceiling before it's camouflage melted away, what had been letting it blend into the surroundings so easily now falling. The beast growled at Helga, what seemed to be a secondary bottom jaw equipped with rigged teeth opening up, three tongues hanging out of it's mouth. It's skin was like extremely tough flesh, leathery and tight against the muscle beneath it. Sharp spines stuck out from around it's neck and trailed down it's back and to it's tail. There were smaller limbs that hung from it's chest and it's front and back legs, but their purpose couldn't be told.

"No! She's not going to hurt you I promise!" Two said, backing from away from the creature until she noticed that it was bleeding from it's side, the blue substance spilling out of it and dripping onto the floor. She gasped. "Tubby, w-why aren't you healing?! What happened?!" She rushed around to the beast's side, her ears lowered in worry.

((Tubby))
 "I know." Lidia chuckled. "But a hungry pack is a angry pack, and a angry pack is a dangerously vicio
stop fucking destroying Quartz houses hjdahj.afghj.eg over a year ago
*Rosemary chuckled as she brushed the idea off* Oh, don't worry about it. Weiss is always like that

*Franziska kept her demenor as she continued to speak* I'm trying to help you, Flynn. I would appreciate it if you let me do just that
Lidia frowned a little in thought. "Maybe yer right..but it's always better safe than sorry when it comes to'em. It'sa real gamble sometimes." She sighed. "I'm wishin' there is a way he could be helped."

"Man, it smells good in here!" Judissia said as she entered into the kitchen, a towel being held around her shoulders. She had changed into more homely clothes for the time being, a plain and simple stale green top and bottom made from cotton fabric. "Looks like I'm just in time huh?" She said as she took her seat at the table.

"That, ya are." Lidia said, her eyes moving over to the door for a moment. But then her attention turned back to her guests and she smiled. "Alright, now that mosta us are here, dig in! My brother was suppose'ta be comin' to join us today, but I reckon he's not gonna be here too soon."
The clone stood with a blank expression even when the creature was revealed, tapping her foot in irritation as she witnessed its saliva get everywhere. Her ears poked out in a flat matter before her left one twitched at Two's words. "Tubby will be helped with whatever injury she has if you take her outside, away from Mistress and Master Quartz's belongings."

"I don't need your help." Flynn responded dully, turning to his side again so that his back faced her.