windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary moaned as she wrapped her arms around Oasis' head, her leg lifting up and wrapping around hers, her entrance rubbing against Oasis' length in excitement and wanting*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis let out moans as she sucked on different areas of Rosemary's breasts with glee, her length twitching hard against her entrance while she began to rub it up and down. She lifted her head from Rose's cleavage and looked at her with a small lustful grin filled with love, her arm remaining wrapped around her waist. She kissed her lips softly, slowly, another wave of pleasure sent shuddering through their bodies and causing her to moan into her lips, chuckling while she kissed her deeply.
*Rosemary kissed her passionately, enjoying the sensation that was sent through her body as her hands moved across her body, tightly gripping her rear as her entrance rubbed against her length*
Oasis began to rub her length against her Rose's entrance roughly, pulling her as close as she could while doing so, their breasts pushing against one another. Her tongue had started becoming hot again like it had before, a sign of her getting more aroused. She slowly slid down the wall and into a sit in the tub where Rose's entrance was in her face. She kissed at her thighs, her hand massaging one of her buttcheeks until it was needed. She spread her entrance with her fingers some and stuck her tongue inside the inviting wet heat with a quick and merciless swirl across her walls.
*Rosemary moaned as Oasis' tongue had entered her, enjoying the sensation of it desperately wanting more from her*
Oasis moaned some into her entrance as her tongue lashed around, in a slow-fast-slow-fast pattern, savoring the taste of Rose's walls while hungering for more. She pulled her in closer for her tongue to go further, and at the sounds of Rose's moans, the painful throbbing of her length's anticipation and wanting to be pleasured more increased.
*Rosemary continued to moan, biting her lip in an attempt to silence it as she looked down at Oasis* I-I can't wait much longer, Oasis. I need it!
Oasis's mouth became a vacuum against Rosemary's entrance for a long few moments, her tongue moving in a wild ravish inside of her before she pulled away and looked up at her loving eyes and an endearing little grin. She slowly repeated her previous action, keeping eye contact as she stuck her tongue back inside of her and sucked at her entrance again.
*Rosemary moaned more as she kept at the process, looking down at her as she tried to speak* I-Is this payback for picking on you?
Oasis gave a long, tedious pleasure inducing lick before she pulled away from her entrance to speak, licking her lips. "Hmm, it definitely might be, Mary." She flicked her tongue across her clitoris in a rapid succession, ending it with a long lick before speaking again. "Also, because I love you."
*Rosemary was starting to pant with excitement as she looked down at her* A-And I love you, Oasis! And I want t-to show you how much I do love you, if you would please allow me to
Oasis smiled softly at her and took her hand, bringing her down to her and placing a kiss on her lips. She looked at her with loving eyes, but kissed her lips again before she said anything, bringing Rose onto her lap in a straddle. "Mary, I want to show you that I plan on being with you for as long as I can. We can show each other just how much love we have together."
*Rosemary looked Oasis in the eyes as she sat on her lap, kissing her intensely before she nodded* Okay, O. What do you have in mind
Oasis kissed her jaw and neck for a moment before returning the kiss of passion that Rosemary had given her. When she spoke to her, a small blush came to her face. "You said you wanted to show me how much you loved me right?" She smiled warmly at her, a single dimple coming onto her right cheek. A smile that only Rosemary would ever see. "I'll let you. But we'll release together this time, okay?"
*Rosemary nodded, her arms slowly wrapping around her neck as she smiled to her* Of course, O
Oasis kissed Rosemary's shoulders and neck and wrapped her arm around her, her erection twitching as she kissed her lips once again with a deep, deep passion and love like she never had before. Her shaft looked as if it were starting to steam. "I-I'm ready when you are, Mary."
*Rosemary nodded before she placed her entrance on the tip of Oasis' length. She gave a soft moan before she slowly pushed it into her more and more, stopping once she felt herself reach the base of it*
"A-aaaaaAAh~!" Oa moaned softly as her tip and shaft was swallowed into her entrance, and even more so the further Rosemary went down on her until she finally moaned loudly when she reached the base of her length, her head resting against the wall of the shower and her arm tightening around her. Her erection throbbed as it's shape was squeezed by Rose's drenched walls, a heat emitting from it that mixed with that of her insides.
*Rosemary moaned in pleasure as she remained still for a moment, letting the feeling take hold of her before she rose up, only to send her body back down moments later. She continued to do this at a slow, tedious pace, letting the pleasure build up slowly*
Oasis gasped when her lover rose up, her length feeling as if it were being clung to by Rose's tight walls and she moaned. The tediously rising and falling motions brought more of her pleasure filled voice to surface, however she kept her arm around Rose instead of moving her hand to her rear to make her move faster--though she wanted to--and instead kissed started placing kisses wherever she could.
*Rosemary moaned as she felt her length move in and out of her, and the sensation pushed her to move harder, faster, going at a more fast pace now*

(NEW RP! NEW RP! PLEASE DON'T DIE IN A WEEK XD)
link
-Universe_COLA- commented…
..Doesn't count as new if it died somewhere else. Just sayin'. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I already flushed SkullCrackers and Eden and those two are still clogging up the fucking toilet XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Liquid fogo works nicely for unclogging. over a year ago
Oasis let out a guttural moan and began to pant again when Rosemary began to ride her faster. She stretched her legs out across the side of the bathtub, giving more room for them to enjoy themselves. She chuckled in bliss, another moan being dragged from her lips. "M-Mary sl-slow down, slow down!"
*Rosemary was already starting to pant as she continued at her pace, riding Oasis in a faster momentum, her arms wrapping around Oasis as she kept at it* I-I can't! It's like my body is moving on it's own. A-And I love it so much *She leaned Oasis' head back as she pressed her lips against hers in a wet kiss*
Oasis kissed back as the shower's water continued to drench them, panting into Rosemary's lips. Her hips began to thrust in a slower, off rhythm in an attempt to hold herself back that brought even more pleasure, being that her erection managed to slip deeper into her into a sweet spot at random. She couldn't help but to moan when it happened, and she kissed against her lips harder, her tongue licking all over the inside of Rose's mouth.
*Rosemary's tongue did the same, entering inside of Oasis' mouth as her hands explored her bare body, her hips continuing to move against Oasis in her blind, mindless state of pleasure that she could no longer hold back*
Oasis's slower thrusts were hard and drove her erection further into Rosemary just as she lifted herself up to come back down. She couldn't pull her lips away from hers, and the pleasure that she felt was sending her mind into a haze of need for her lover. And just as that haze came, the tip of her shaft became a hot poker of utter bliss, more pleasure bursting between them and causing her moans to fluctuate into the first higher pitch moan that Rosemary had heard from her. Her hand lifted and smacked Rose's rear, her wet palm creating a loud smack! that echoed slightly within the bathroom.
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary continued to moan, the sound of it growing louder and louder with each second as she continued to thrusts against Oasis' moving hips*
Oasis began to thrust her hips harder into Rosemary's, the want and need to please her now growing into a wildfire of passion that she wanted to share. She wanted to hear more of her moans, and forced herself to break their kiss, panting heavily. "MaRY! Mary!" She started moaning her name uncontrollably, her shaft jabbing into another one of her sweet spots.
*Rosemary was starting to moan more and more, her pace quickening even more as she kept at it* O-Oasis! I-I don't know if I can take much more!
"J-just a little mooore~! A little more!" Oasis moaned in response, pulling her down towards her to rest her forehead against hers, her panting hot against her face. Now she began to pushed her hand against her rear, but only to make her own thrusts harder, keeping the same unsteady pace.
*Rosemary gave a hard moan as she felt the thrusts go harder into her. She did her best to hold back, not wanting to leave Oasis unsatisfied*
Oasis kissed her again, biting her lip some as her panting growing and growing until she let hard moan. "Mary! Mary it's coming! I-I'm--I'm--" She could barely even finish her sentence when another moan escaped her throat and ventured out into the air. "Roooose! Rooooseee!!"
*With those words, Rosemary could no longer hold it anymore* M-Me too! *With that, she finally released, moaning loudly as she wrapped her arms tighter around Oasis, panting from excitement from the sensation*
It wasn't a second too early or too late that Oasis released in the same moment that Rosemary did, gasping sharply. A loud, guttural moan was unleashed, her hand gripping Rosemary's back side as her fluids began to flood from her urethra and spilling into Rosemary's womb. Her toes curled in ecstasy, and she was left panting, her hips still moving a little in the aftermath of the intense pleasure.
*Rosemary's head hung back from the pleasure that had occurred before she leaned her head forward, leaning it against Oasis' shoulders as she panted heavily, keeping a tight hold around Oasis*
Oasis took the moment where the pleasure that they both felt were at their peak, wrapping her arm around Rosemary's thigh and lifting it, turning them both sideways before pulling all the way out, and then shoving her length back in with a sudden force that brought her to a second release, filling her up more. She smashed her lips against hers just as she was letting out another higher pitched moan, wrapping her arm around her and holding her tightly as her shaft emptied itself.
*Rosemary moaned as she felt her releasing inside of her again, her moans immediately being silenced as she kissed her lovingly, which she happily returned*
Even with as hot as her skin felt now Oasis shivered some from the pleasure, her kiss slowly going from an intense and wild one to a tender and more loving one that was followed by more that were separated only by barely a second. She chuckled a little in a happily manner while smooching her lover's lips, the shower water now going from hot to warm.
When she pulled away, she grinned slightly, unable to bring forth the words that she wanted to say to her. as she looked deep into her eyes. But in that moment, she felt that words wouldn't be enough.
*Rosemary was lying on the shower floor, panting heavily as she was brought into another kiss, which she gave lovingly before Oasis pulled away. At the sight of her grin, she returned a similar one to her*
It took a minute or so before Oasis brought Rosemary closer to her, pulling her length out of her entrance with a brief moan. She rested the side of her head against hers, a smile resting onto her face. "Lets stay here for a little while..." She said, still panting a little as she closed her eyes.
*Rosemary panted as she pulled Oasis closer to her, still breathing heavily with excitement and satisfaction before she spoke* Y-Yeah. That sounds good to me
Oasis lifted one of Rose's legs with her own and rested it between the both of hers, placing a kiss onto her head. "Heh, you catch on pretty quickly. I wasn't expecting you to be so good at using your mouth and tongue like that already." She snuggled with her inside of the tub, placing another kiss on her cheek, and then her lips. "You never stop amazing me.."
*Rosemary smiled as she kept her arms around her, her leg snaking around her body to pull her close* I can say the same about you, O
Oasis laughed a little. "Well, I guess I can say that its you. You just seem to bring out the best in me when I'm around you. A need to strive, especially when it comes to giving my woman the pleasure she deserves so much."
*Rosemary chuckled at her words before she gave a response* Well, I think you do a terrific job, O
Oasis grinned. "Well of course I do, we wouldn't be in here if I didn't." She joked, chuckling afterwards. "Speaking of which, you do a spectacular job yourself if I do say so myself. I've never felt so intimate and relaxed around someone in my life. And that speaks volumes."
*At Oasis' words, Rosemary turned, sitting on top of her as she looked down at Oasis with a smile. Her hands moved down to lock with hers as she leaned down to her* I'm real happy to hear that, O *With that, she planted another kiss on her lips, giving faint moans as she did*
Oasis kissed back against her lips gleefully, moaning a little herself as she did so. Her arm wrapped loosely around her waist in a lazy manner, a manner she only felt comfortable being in while in solitude. But now she had someone to share those little moments with. And she was savoring every last one of them humbly. She returned her kiss with a profound affection, enjoying the taste of her lips and her mouth against her own.
*Rosemary returned the kiss to Oasis as her hands remained locked with Oasis, enjoying the sensation before pulling away eventually, a smile gracing her face as she looked at Oasis*
Oasis returned her smile, looking up into her eyes. The eyes of the woman that was the love of her life for sure. Her hand ran up and down across her back slowly, and she pulled her down into another kiss until she spoke. "Ready to head to bed? Or would you rather us sleep here for the night?" She asked, chuckling some at the thought; though if it meant that they could remain how they were, she wouldn't mind.