windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Hm, I do not think it will be as good now." Sigmano replied, giving a shrug. "It seems more...boring. With you, signora, at least. I'm sure that I could save the extra fluids for Ophelia once she has recovered. And the long horrid journey will we well worth the trip."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul gave a playful pout* Oh, come on now. You and I both know you were enjoying ourselves before. Why turn down such an offer?
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"That's alright, darling." Helga stroked her cheeks gently. "You take the time that thee needs. There are millions of options. Identify with one that identifies thee, okay? I would like to stop calling thee Two... so for thine temporary nickname, I shall name thee... Sonnith." She debated about the name for a moment. "Just for now."
last edited over a year ago
"Because the offer is no longer as promising as before." Sigmano answered, making his way towards the lake to wash himself off again. "Sex is not only about the pleasure of one. That is why it involves two people benefiting from a collision of lust for one another. I would see no point in only one being involved in something meant for two."

~

"Sonnith?..." Two was slightly taken back by the name that Helga had chosen to call temporary. "I think Two would be fine for now--a-at least until I figure everything out." She sniffled some, stepping away from Helga some to wipe her eyes.
*The Nithloraul gave a sigh, standing back up and crossing her arms* And just when I was starting to enjoy myself too

*Oswald lead the way through the ship, showing Elijah, Junior, and Zealia the inside of the ship after walking along the deck, showing them just how large the ship truly was*
"I suppose thee are right... That was a little selfish of me, pardon..." The witch's ears lowered slightly. She stood quiet for a couple minutes before standing by the entrance to the living room. "...Ready to take that mark off thine eye?"
"I-I don't mind Mrs.--I mean, Auntie, Helga." Two corrected herself this time, rubbing at her temple and wondering why she was so difficult for her own self to deal with. That, and the amount of stress that she had already be under. When Helga mentioned her outlaw mark, she nodded quickly, both relieved as well as anxious to be able to get rid of one of the things that had been causing her trouble the most.
~

"Until you ruined it for yourself. Irony is in fact, strong there." Sigmano chuckled while going back down into the lake. "A shame for you, really. I could almost sympathize." He closed his eyes, focusing on the temperature of the water to soothe the throbbing of his erection, which was now starting to calm.
*The Nithloraul gave a sigh* Whatever you say. I suggest you go and get Ophelia before she comes back to her-
You!!!
*Ophelia stood at the lake, now dressed in her usual attire as she grabbed the Nithloraul by the throat*
*The Nithloraul looked at her before responding* ... Senses
What did you do to us?! *Ophelia looked at the Nithloraul, starting to get angry
*The Nithloraul tried to chuckle, though found it a little hard as Ophelia's grip was a little tight* C-Come on, now. I'm a Servant. I just used my abilities to ease you two into a bit more pleasure. If you were in danger, believe me, you'd both already be dead. I did you two a favor
By distracting us!? By driving me to such perverted fantasies all for a bit of pleasure
*The Nithloraul was silent at Ophelia's response, before answering* Well my oh my, when you put it that way, you just make me sound like a horrible being
"I don't believe she did anything to either of us. Or...perhaps not that I was under the effect of. The Servant's abilities do not effect me to much extent. The Others have ensured of it. Aside from that, you seemed to have been enjoying yourself principessa, and to quite the extent." Sigmano commented while starting to stretch within the water to further rid himself of his libido.
*Ophelia turned to Sigmano, blushing violently, back to her usual self. She turned to the Nithloraul, her anger returning* You, stay away from me. I'm returning to Flynn so we can all go. I refuse to stay alone with her *With that, Ophelia made her way back to the house*
Helga nodded and walked back into the living room, easing down to her knees by the couch. She awaited Two to lay down her direction before balancing the empty black bowl on top of a few books. "Rhyming sometimes helps a witch remember the ingredients and ensure to the potion or spell will work." Helga said, giving Two a tip of how to work exactly with magic. She demonstrated what she meant by starting off with the potion that would rid her mark.

"Tail of rat, eye of cat." She began, scooping the ingredients she mentioned into the bowl from the numerous jars that surrounded her. "The rattle of a snake, and algae from a lake." The witch sang before holding up the next two ingredients necessary for Two to see. "Can thee rhyme the next?"
(I'm just gonna keep at it until you do a thing, Jade)

*Oswald used his hookshot gloves to reach the crows nest at the top of the ship, looking down at his siblings* And that concludes the grand tour. So what do you all think of it?

*Enricho was finished setting down the last chair along the table underneath the canopy. He stepped back, admiring his work with a grin, but mostly thinking to himself that Ossiana would be happy to see this*
cosmic_fusions commented…
no over a year ago
Sigmano let out a sigh. "I suppose that means that I will have to leave a bit sooner. Either the Flynn makes a decision not to come hopefully or I will take my chances with a lone journey." He ran his wet fingers through his hair, shaking it out before looking over to his clothes. He didn't have further time to waste. He exited the lake and started putting on the pair of clothing that he had taken out. He didn't exactly care about being wet, for to him the sun was just another way to dry off, and wet clothing was another method of remaining cool when needed.

~

Two looked to the jars with curiosity, watching as Helga made simple rhymes to remember the ingredients to remember the ingredients. Her ears twitched some when she was asked to do the next rhyme, a blush of embarrassment coming across her face. "I...don't know the ingredients. I'm uh..n-not very good at potions Auntie." She admitted. "Even when I get the ingredients right, it still doesn't work for me."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
When does Oasis arrive XD over a year ago
So what? Hitmen and assassins are both paid to kill a man, well, most of the time. Some times, assassins just do it because they are part of a group and do so for political or religious reasons- Fuck, you're right XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Exactly. Hitman Tiger is then. over a year ago
*The Nithloraul gave a heavy sigh as she stretched, returning to putting back on her black dress before she turned to Sigmano* So, what is our plan as of now, human?

*Enricho, feeling tired from the heat of the sun beating down on him, took up one of the chairs from the table and sat down in it, tipping his hat over his eyes and resting in the shade of the canopy.*
"Plan?" Sigmano looked over at her as he tied the thick cloth back over his eyes. "I am not aware that there was one, signora. Though I am guessing that if it were the first thing that came to mind, it would be to find who and what we need to and destroy it." He answered. "Though I was hoping to spend a little more time with Ophelia while it is still possible." He flexed the fingers on his left hand.
"There will come a time where I will no longer be able to have the company of human beings around me. And I do enjoy the principessa's company."

~

While Enricho was resting, Ossiana rushed outside for the first time in hours, carrying large platters and plates of food to place on the table, in which the table's legs groaned a little under the weight. She went to Enricho, pulling his hat up some and placing a quick kiss on his forehead before going back inside to gather more food. When she returned, she was mumbling something in her language about the food, some in which Enricho had come to understand with their twenty years together. Something that had been noticed was that there seemed to be two versions of her language, one in which resembled french heavily.
"Bon sang, j'ai oublié les putains de desserts, je dois me dépêcher! Putain, bon sang, SHIT!"
Oh, is that so? *The Nithloraul turned her head in confusion, but decided to ignore it for now* Well, if you have any idea where a Turpitude might be while we wait for the old man to find the Servant, that would be grand

*As Enricho chuckled lightly at the kiss Ossiana placed on his forehead, he began to drift to a sleep, finding the shade to be all too comfortable, before he heard her cursing in her native language. He sat up and looked at her* Goodness, you sure have a mouth today, huh *He chuckled some as he sat up, stretching his arms*
"The Others have caught a signal of one of the Turpitude's energy. There are some lands that have banned travelers and anything else from the sort from entering. Those who have been foolish enough to do so have not returned. The rumor has it that there have only been screams heard from within the lands, which brings me to believe that it may be the doing of Vlafamonomonokadious, the Inducer of Nightmares."

~

"Well of course I do dear, everyone has a mouzh unless zhey are some strange category of creatures zhat do not require one." Ossiana responded, organizing the things that she had brought out to place on to the table tops. She began to the process of entering and exiting the home, carrying platter after platter, plate after plate. "Need desserts, need silverware, bon sang Ossiana!" She cursed to herself.
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle at the thought* Well then, guess it's the perfect place for us to head to then. Oh, Vladamonomonokadious. Even to us Servants, his name is a bit of a tongue twister. But, I'm sure we'll handle him soon enough

*Enricho gave a chuckle as she moved back and forth repeatedly, cursing to herself in her language. He spoke to her* Oss, if you keep working yourself up like that, you won't have any excitement left for when Oa gets here
"Yes, but perhaps I'll be better off traveling alone." Sigmano pulled his shirt over his head, the dampness from the lake immediately starting to soak into it. He ran his fingers through his wet hair, finger combing it out of the way of his covered eyes. "According to the Others, Vlafamonomonokadious is one of the Turpitude that were formerly Servants. Three of them, to be exact. It will be a troublesome one all the same, just as it will die all the same."

~

"I have too! It has to be perfect, and I shall not settle for anyzhing less!" Ossiana responded. "Zhere is no way I would not be excited to see our daughter, no matter how tired I may be upon her arrival. It all has to be perfect. Come, help me with zhe brew pot!" She said while hurrying back into the house and towards the kitchen.
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle at his response, before it turned into a mischievous laughter* A master Servant is nothing more than a novice Turpitude. The more you speak of him, the more pathetic he sounds. Of course, I'm sure God and his little minions have already heard of my so called betrayal, so don't expect them to converse like the last one did. They will more then likely attack on sight.

*Enricho gave a shrug at her response. He followed her inside the house and into the kitchen*
Sigmano released a sigh. "Think of it this way. If a master Servant is a novice Turpitude, comparing a master Servant to an actual Turpitude would be as comparing a house cat to a lion. Now imagine the most worrisome Turpitude with a man capable of leashing Servants to be fed to it, or the other way around?" He strapped his ax and pistol holsters onto himself and grabbed his rifle, lugging his bag over his shoulder.
"A Turpitude attacking on sight, you speak of it as if it were a good thing. But it is not. Especially if there are people within the vicinity. The destruction of both the Turpitude and the Servants is not the only burden to carry. But the people around them the lands are of importance as well. Priorities, signora. The lives of other people matter."

~

Ossiana continued to mumble while heading into the kitchen. In actuality, she could have gotten the large pot that she used to brew their beer herself. But that wasn't the only thing that she concerned herself with getting. She grabbed a few more plates, balancing tow of them along her arm and one in her hand while also using her other hand to grab onto the hand of the large pot, waiting for Enricho to grab the other side. "On three, we lift."
Is that what the Ancient Ones say? *Nithloraul crossed her arms, her eyes on the ground* Because knowing them, they could care less about life... But I think I see what you mean. Alright then, focus on killing those things and ensure as few casualties as possible

*Enricho grabbed hold of the opposite side of the pot, giving a nod to Oss* Whenever you're ready
"Yes, precisamente." Sigmano nodded. "The fewer casualties the better." He then paused at something she had said prior. "But you are mistaken. The Ancient Ones are cowards hiding behind the title of being "gods". I do not praise them, nor do I restrain myself to their doings. The Others are...a higher order." He said as he began to walk.

~

"One...two...three--" Ossiana lifted her end of the pot that was as wide as the space between her and Enricho, it's height reaching almost to their underarms. Not only that, but it was full of beer. Her side of the pot was lifted with ease, the plates on her opposite arm and the one within that hand wiggling unsteadily momentarily.
*Enricho gave a slight grunt as he lifted the pot up, carrying his side as he spoke to Ossiana* Do you think there's enough in here, Oss? It's only going to be the four of us, and I know one of them isn't touching this
"Hopefully it will be enough." Ossiana answered, having to shift to exit the kitchen sideways so that they could get everything they had at the moment out. "And of course, our little Orio will not be having any." She chuckled. "At least, not until she is of age to have her first small taste." When they got to the stairs, she circle around to where Enricho would have to go up first since she had the plates of food to worry about as well.
*Enricho gave a nod* Don't worry, Oss. I'm sure it's enough. I just hope Oasis can handle it *He slowly made his way up the stairs*
Ossiana followed after him slowly, carefully coordinating her steps and paying more attention to the plates. "I am sure zhat she will be able to, however I still do not zhink zhat it is enough." She was, of course, still convinced that there wasn't enough food for the feast despite the vast amount that was already outside, which only covered half of what was left that she had yet to transition outside to the tables.
If there was one thing about Ossiana, she had a thing for keeping her family fed. Which sometimes led to...overcooking. She believed that a well fed family was a healthy family, and a healthy family was a happy family.
Oss, please *Enricho spoke as he slowly made his way up the stairs* I doubt we'll have anymore room for food on the table if you keep at it like this
"B-but it is not zhat much! A-and we still have one more table to put to use! Zhere is still food for zhe feast zhat hasn't been brought out, and desserts haven't been made yet!" Ossiana exclaimed. When they got to the top of the stairs, she waited for Enricho to open the door, since she obviously had her hands full to do so herself.
*Enricho reached out and opened the door, continuing to carry the pot outside. Despite her claims, he brief moment of laughter escaped him* Oss, we aren't feeding a country, you know. Then again, Oasis was able to put away a lot when she was younger
"Zhen you agree? Zhere is not enough!" Ossiana concluded while they were making their way outside. "Zhere shall be more!" She declared, and was just about to make another statement when she saw someone gawking at the sight of one of the tables. "Oasis!" She nearly forgot about the plates in her hand as well as the pot, wanting to rush over and embrace her in a hug immediately.

Oasis was dressed in her uniform, her rapier on the left side of her waist while the holster to a pistol was on her right side. The pistol that her father had given her for safekeeping. Her hair was tied back into a tidy bun, held together by a rubber band. "Jesus mom, what all this?! I haven't seen you make this much since my sixteenth birthday!" She said, hurrying over to take the plates that she had been carrying and place them onto the table.

Once they sat the pot down in between the tables, Ossiana ran over to Oasis and pulled her into a hug of utter excitement. "Zhis is all to celebrate your return! Oasis, welcome home!"
*As soon as Enricho saw Oasis, he made his way towards the tables and sat the pot down quickly before he made his way to her, Ossiana already arriving to greet her before he had even spoken a word. He smiled at the sight of Oasis in her uniform of a soldier before he spoke* It's good to see you again, Oa. I hope the trip was an easy one
"Yes yes, darling how was your trip? I am sure you are tired and hungry from your journey from Owensport, yes?" Ossiana asked, releasing her from her hug.

Oasis nodded when her mother finally had let go of her, and she gave Enricho a salute. "Yes sir. Though it took a little more time than expected, my destination has been reached accordingly." When she spoke, there was a strict mannerism within her tone that expressed itself as a self-discipline.
*Enricho gave a chuckle at Oasis salute* That's all well and good, but we don't salute here, Oa *With that, he wrapped his arms around Oasis and gave her what felt like a large bear hug* It's so good to see you again
"Oh... Well that's okay, we'll change that in due time." The witch gave a small nod, unscrewing the two jars she had in hand and continuing the little rhyme slowly for Two to learn. "Ashes of a virgin, and the spit of a retired surgeon." She smiled some, continuing to mix in the ingredients. Once they were all in, she snapped so that her wooden crusher appeared in her right hand, and she proceeded to skillfully smooth down all the ingredients she named into small particles of dust. To make her paste, she used sweat of a hybrid. The nymph stirred the bowl into a thick, brown paste. With her fingers, she began to dab the thick serum around Two's infected eye, making sure to leave a generous layer on the mark.
The spit of a surgeon? Two made a face of disgust at this, her brows knitting together as she watched Helga blend the ingredients together. She tried to keep track of all the ingredients by memory, some of them which were already familiar due to some of Lilith's memories. When the now brown paste was dabbed over her eye, she shied away from it some at first. And then something came to mind. "Wait--ashes of a virgin? So do you...you go around burning virigns!!?"

~

Oasis had forgotten how her father's hugs were, and it took her off guard at first. But then she smiled some and hugged him back nonetheless without complaint. "Likewise, dad. I missed you guys." But then she turned around when a small flash of light became present behind her.

"That is the nastiest fucking thing EVER! Ugh, Oasis what the hell!" A few feet away, a link had appeared spitting on the ground and wiping her tongue with her hand. Her black hair was short, hanging just passed her chin in length. Like Oasis, she wore the uniform of an Owensport soldier, except that it was a lighter shade of green, and large but thin light plates of armor were attached to her left shoulder.
But the most noticeable thing was the object that she carried across her shoulder by a thick strap. It seemed to be some sort of enormous rifle that was able to be folded in some sections in order for her to carry it.

But then there was another flash, and this time, a link appeared. His skin was extremely pale if not a ghostly white, but his face seemed to be charred with war pain. Both sides of head were completely shaved, one side baring a scar in the shape of three deep slash marks, leaving the mohawk of unkempt yet tidy right going down the middle. His eyes were a dull pineapple yellow, and he stared at the potion in his hand with utter dismay.
Around his mouth was a mask made of iron that covered the bottom half of his face from his nose down, extending across his jaw were plates of metal were drilled into his cheekbones. On the mask of itself were sharp teeth melded where his mouth should have been, a tube connecting from the black steel gums to some unknown place under the asparagus green scarf around his neck. He too, wore a uniform.

Oasis turned back to her parents. "I hope you don't mind that I brought along a few people from my squadron."
Oh, Cian couldn't come but these chucklefucks could XD over a year ago
No, he's a rejected character from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, but a far bigger piece of shit over a year ago
...And a reject. You forgot that part XD over a year ago
*At the sight of the other two, Enricho turned to Ossiana. It wasn't clear to Oasis, but to Ossiana, she could see the smile that was on his face turn into a pained grin at the sight of Oasis' company. Regardless, he turned back, still keeping his smile to Oasis* Not at all, Oa. The more the merrier
Ossiana's joyful expression had dimmed into a more grim one at the sight of Oasis's company, but she hid her wariness behind a welcoming smile. "Of course we don't dear, it is good zhat you have...friends, from the Owe--"

"Shit that's a lot of food!" The woman's exclaim cut Ossiana off as she was now the one gawking at the sight of the food. "Oh my god, Oasis--Oasis look! Hey Eskamo, you smell that? The barracks ain't got nothin' on this!"

"Perra, ese no es mi maldito nombre. Si me llamas así una vez más, voy a patear tu dedo del pie de camello." The man answered, though not in English, and the mouth of the mask moved slightly when he spoke.

"I know right?! Smells great! Wait, is that a fucking whole boar?!" The woman continued to look around the tables.

"Vete a la mierda." The man responded blandly.

Oasis pinched the bridge of her noes. "AttenTION!" And at her words, both the man and the woman straightened their posture, their thumbs positioned at the crisp creases of their uniform bottoms. "Come on you two, we agreed that we weren't going to do this today, and my parents are quite literally right here."

"My bad, Cap'm." The woman said.
"Mis disculpas, Capitán. Pero ella lo hizo." The man replied.
i amor understanding spanish over a year ago
make him one when we go to the resort xD it's her birthday! over a year ago
Well of course he'd be one then xD He usually is when they go out to fancy places over a year ago
"Not exactly." Was all that Helga said regarding to how she collected her ingredients. She didn't mention anything else, remaining silent as she awaited the substance on her face to dry. Once done, she wrapped around the long, thin rag she'd gotten earlier around her face, covering the one eye that had the mark. "Leave that there for ten minutes." The witch ordered before making the multiple jars disappear back into The Quartz House's basement, where she had made it a room full with all ingredients imaginable. Helga stood up finally, cracking her back some and gathering the dishes to go wash them.
*As if in that moment, Enricho felt more exhausted then before just by the sight of the two soldiers. What he hoped to be a joyful and peaceful reunion looked as if it would be a very tiring day. He turned to Ossiana to see how she was handling the affair*
Ossiana was rather pleased that someone seemed to enjoy the sight of her cooking, and was even more so when the woman had commented on how it smelled, and she gave a proud sort of "hmph". It was only until Oasis gave the soldiers a command and they listened, and hearing them refer to her as "Captain" did her expression change into one of both confusion and curiosity. "...Captain? Oasis, you did not tell me zhat you were of zhat rank."

Oasis rubbed the back of her neck. "Well...um..I sort of...didn't really think about it." She said truthfully. "And I'm not really a Captain, just more so of my squadron. I'm only a 5th seat. Anyways, introductions. Mom, dad, this are my unruly military family , Tali Myles, my squad's Heavy Artillery Specialists and Wulf Alfaro, the squad's Anti. Guys, these are my parents."

"Pleased to meetcha! We're grateful that the Captain decided to bring us along since we don't really have families to go back to ourselves. We told her that it was alright, but she just wouldn't take no for an answer. We've heard a lot about you both from the Captain." The woman, Tali, spoke, remaining at attention. "Isn't that right Eskimo?"
"Por favor ... mata a esta perra. Será muy apreciada." Wulf said, his eyes narrowing over at Tali.

Ossiana looked over at Oasis for a moment, a small knowing smile coming to her face. She had a heart just like her mother. "So, you two are zhe ones zhat my daughter mentioned in her letters. Well, it is pleasure to meet you bozh, and an honor to have you here wizh us."

~

"Not exactly? What do you mean not exactly?!" Two had exclaimed at Helga's answer to her question. But when she didn't say anymore on the subject about that, she shivered at the thought of someone's ashes and spit being on her face. When Helga wrapped the cloth material around her eye and instructed her to leave it there, she gave a nod in understanding, her brows raising as she watched the ingredients that were used disappear. "...Where does all of that stuff go anyways?" She asked curiously.
*Enricho was surprised to hear them mention captain, his mind lost on Ossiana's expression before he noticed. He crossed his arms and grinned* Even if it is just for your team, that's a big responsibility and a huge honor, Oa. You make us both proud *He wrapped his arm around Oasis shoulder as he spoke to Tali and Wulf* Whatever she's been saying, I just hope it was good things. *He gave a hearty laughter as he patted Oasis' shoulder* Well, enough about that. Let's all have a seat
"A room." Helga replied from the kitchen with a straightforward answer. She rinsed the dish and set it to the side to dry for now. "Would thee like to see?" She asked, drying her hands on the luxurious robe she wore.
"Daaad," Oasis had groaned. "It's not that much of an accomplishment. I just got lucky." But then grinned some, though she tried to hold off from doing so. "But thanks. It means a lot to hear that from you." She said, glancing over at her comrades when Enricho spoke to them.

"Please do, zhere is enough room and plenty food for everyone!" Ossiana agreed with her husband, motioning their guests over to the tables of food. "Zhere are plates on zhe table zhere, but I'll have to go retrieve zhe silverware! In the meantime, help yourselves to our Morgan Feast!" Compared to how she had been before, she was actually excited about having guests. I suppose if zhey are friends of my daughter, zhen zhey are to I as well.

"Ya don't have ta tell me twice, I'm starvin'! Well, that, aaaaand I need to get the taste of that nasty ass potion outta my mouth.." Tali said, and was about to rush over to get herself a plate until she heard Oasis clear her throat.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Oasis said, crossing her arms.

"B-but we're on leave!" Tali groaned before standing at attention again. Both she and Wulf stood at attention and saluted. "Thank you, Mr. Morgan, for allowing us to dine with your family today."
"...Si." Wulf said simply.
And then they were off to the table to retrieve plates to use.

~

"Uh..yeah, sure." Two said, standing up from the couch and venturing into the kitchen to join Helga, taking a glance around now that she was in less of a rush than she had been before.
Hey, why isn't Tali and Wulf straight up attacking Enricho. I mean, you know, him being framed for treason, murder, and pretty much terrorism over a year ago
Great. Now I feel even mais non-smart over a year ago
Non-smart doesn't mean dumb XD Could mean confused too over a year ago
*Enricho shook his head, though a smile remained on his face* There's no need for such formalities. Just behave like your usual selves here *He turned back to Ossiana, his smile growning as he spoke to her* Aren't we forgetting a special guest?
Helga waited patiently for Two to join her side, and once she saw her, she smiled some. The nymph suddenly got to her knees in front of her, her hand gently tapping the wooden floor until it came in contact with the right tile that jiggled when touched. She "tore" open the loose wooden tile and tossed it to the side for now, then removed the one beside it with ease for more space. The witch stared down into the darkness it revealed, her hands groping underneath the floor until she found the ladder. Her ears perked lightly before giving Two a thumbs up, and in just a few minutes, she was already going down the ladder, only blackness surrounding her. She waved at the girl to join her.
"Special guest?" Oasis raised an eyebrow in question.

"I believe he is referring to zhis one here." A returning Ossiana said, a smile on her face as she carried a sleepy looking Oriocho out who was rubbing her eyes. She held the silverware in her opposite hand. "She is a bit fussy, for she is just waking from her nap."

Oasis's eyes widened some in surprise. Even with all of the anticipation on seeing her younger sister, she had forgotten that she now had a little sibling. "Whoa...so this is her..she's beau--"

"Hey Cap'm, there's this juicy th--holy shit, does that baby have six arms!?" Tali, who now had a full plate of food in her hand, exclaimed in surprise "Whoa...that's fucking cool!" But with a light glare from Oasis, she cringed slightly. "S-sorry.."

Oriocho, now more awake than before looked at the strangers around her in curiosity, her ears twitching. She tried to scoot herself further into her mother's arms shyly.

Ossiana chuckled as she placed the silverware onto the table to be retrieved before going back to Oasis. "Zhis is Enrinora Oriocho Morgan. Our second little daughter and your younger sibling. She is now one year and a few months old. Orio, say hi to your sister."

Oasis and Oriocho looked at one another, Oriocho with curiosity, Oasis with a bit of nervousness.

"Here, hold her." Ossiana said, placing the child into Oasis's arms.

"W-wait, mom--" But it was too late, for she already found the child now in her possession. Oasis stared at Oriocho, receiving a similar stare back. She held the child sort of away from her, not really having in experience with one. "S-so...your my sister.."

"Abada doodada, aggubaaa..." Oriocho babbled, blinking some at the person that held her. Her tail and stinger stretched itself out some as she yawned.

Oasis noticed the stinger, and then looked back at the baby. "You have one too huh? I used to have one..." She brought the child closer to her face. "My name is Oasis, but you can call me Oa, okay?"

"Ma..ma?"

"Uh...no, Oa. I'm Oa."

"...Da..da?"

"Oa."

"Ubba?"

"O-Uh."

Oriocho stared at her with blinking eyes for a moment, her lip suddenly starting to quiver before she bursted out crying.

Oasis was taken by surprise. "M-mom! I-It's crying, what do I do?! What do I do!?" She asked frantically, holding the baby away from her.

Ossiana chuckled, taking Oriocho back into her arms. "She is just a bit cranky zhat her nap wasn't as long as it normally was. Observe." She placed a smooch on Oriocho's forehead and started to rock her back and forth slowly, humming softly. "Orioooo, look." She took her over to the table of food.

Orio began to calm before she immediately came to a stop at the sight and aroma of the food. "F-fu fu! Fuuuu!"

~

Two was curious to what Helga was up to when she got on her knees, taking a small step back while watching her. Her ears perked when Helga pulled up a piece of the floor. "W-wouldn't Mr. Quartz be mad about that?" She asked until Helga pulled away another one and a larger opening was revealed. When Helga motioned her to follow her down the ladder that led into the darkness, she hesitated, peering down into the abyss before following her down, her grip on the ladder tight while making her way down.
*Enricho chuckled, smiling at the sight of Oasis holding Oriocho, before he was taken aback by her crying. He shook his head before he spoke to Oasis* Don't worry, Oa. In time, she'll learn to care for you. After all, you have a whole week to spend with her. All the more reason then to spend some time with her *Enricho turned to Ossiana as she tried to calm Oriocho down, noticing her call for food* Guess that's a sign for us all to start eating

*Tiger walked through the desert, covering his eyes from the sun with his worn western hat, wearing a yellow poncho. He followed the path that lead him toward his destination. His eyes moved across what he considered a wasteland, observing the endless fields of hot sand. He shook his head* What a barren hellhole. How could anyone live out here is beyond me. But, whatever. The locals said he was here, so I'm taking my chances. One things for certain, I ain't dying out here. They better not have lied to me *He continued to make his way across the desert*
And then he found out...he was in the wrong dessert. HAH! over a year ago
Well, at least I used the right desert XD over a year ago
XD That was what the HAH was for XD And even if he took off an s, he would still be in the wrong desert XD over a year ago
Goddammit. Just when I finally felt smart and not not-smart over a year ago
“I will handle your uncle.” She said, easily sliding down. “It’s not like it’s broken or anything.” Helga skipped the last few steps of the ladder and instead hopped off it, landing with with a soft thud. She awaited Two to be by her side before she clapped twice, echoes being formed to show how grand the space below really was. In sync with the clapping, she mumbled a single word from an ancient language, which suddenly sent flames upon every torch hanging on the walls. They illuminated brightly, better than a lightbulb ever would. The light revealed the tunnel ahead, and Helga led the way into it.

It only took a couple seconds until they arrived to the link of her secret room. A large table was set in the middle, with six miniature, empty cauldrons set there for testing and small potions. Multiple jars of all sizes and colors surrounded the table, reflecting the the light of the flames and illuminating the room with their different colors. It was only when Two and Helga went further into the room that she realized how big it truly was. In one corner, sat various link of potions and ingredients, all finely link with perfect cursive. From the shedding of a snake to a mermaid’s hair, she had it all. Another side of the room held separate link for rare artifacts and relics thought to be extinct from the world. There were mostly skulls and bones from animals and important figures in history. More link were found on the right side of the room, this time them containing various books from around the world and ancient scrolls of difficult potions, spells, and solutions. On the brick walls, there were link that individually held precious crystals and stones, all which could be used for magic needs or even for weapons.

But the more Two looked around, the more she noticed that her room wasn’t all magic-related. The ambience in there held a feeling of… sadness. Remorse. She began to notice that there were drawings and scribbles that appeared to have been done by a child. Two different kids. The framed drawings and art belonged to no other than Weiss and Rosemary. Though some were just link, there were other ones that contained a little more detail to them. The childish paintings of horses and rainbows and stick-figured families were hung all over the room. Helga had salvaged the most she could before setting her old cabin on fire. And then all the attention was drawn to a certain corner of the room, where multiple candles were lit in front of what appeared to be a shrine. There were a few, small marble statues carved by Helga herself. The first statue was the biggest of them all, which could be no other than link. The curls on its head with the detailed roses could not be mistaken. Besides her was a young woman which seemed familiar to Two. It had angelic wings and her hands were together in prayer. That statue was specifically made to be link, or at least what Helga remembered of her. She carved it with respect to her religion. There were three very small statues that looked to be babies, all of which Helga had lost in her past. And finally, in front of Margaret and Lilithann were two kids – the brother older than the sister. The marble link were seated on a bench, each with their own book. The little girl was Rosemary, detailed with the pigtails Helga always did her hair in. The boy was Weiss, the intricate waves in his hair perfect to how the witch remembered it. He even wore the boots Helga had gotten him a long time ago. The shrine of her dead family was sentimental to the witch. To her, it was the most valuable thing in that room of wonders.
Most valuable thing huh....imma break it XD over a year ago
Jade, remember. You can fix it over a year ago
Just remember what I told you......... References over a year ago
Ossiana went from chuckling to laughing softly as Oriocho began to try to reach for the food, her tail attempting to lash out and stab through a corn on a cob. "Alright alright, we will go retrieve your chair now and then I will let you eat with all of us." She told the child, walking back into the house.

Oasis scratched the back of her head and watched as her mother took Oriocho back inside, amazed at how she was able to so easily calm her little sister. "I don't think she likes me very much..."

"Who would? I mean, you're the Cap'm after all." Tali said, laughing some.

"The hell is that suppose to mean!?" Oasis demanded.

"I'm jokin', I'm jokin', jeez!" Tali said, putting her hands up in surrender as she sat down at the table.

Oasis gave half a huff and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes as she went to grab a plate.

Wulf remained silent, taking a seat on the opposite side of the table across from Tali, and unlike her plate, he had only a few things on his, those things being mashed potatoes, collard greens, a few pieces of baked chicken, and a grapefruit.

~

Two looked around the room in shock and amazement, that the sheer amount of organization of the shelves and the cabinets all around them. She turned around in a circle, looking at everything that the room had within it as she began to walk through it.
"Whoooa...." She ran her fingers across the dust ridden shelves, rubbing her fingers together to wipe and watching as it floated away to the floor. She read some of the labels that were on things. "The teeth of a...ew...eyeballs?" Where does this stuff even come from?

She walked over to the framed crystals, her eyes sparkling some. They all looked so shiny! She continued to walk around and observe everything that was within the space until she came across the statues, looking between them until her eyes came across the one of Lilithann. She grabbed the locket around her neck and opened it, looking at the picture before looking back to the statue. She smiled a little. "How did you get all of this stuff? This place is almost as organized as the Professor's lab..."